The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 24 Discussion [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 24 Discussion [Spoilers] Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 24 Discussion [Spoilers]   Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 24 Discussion [Spoilers] I_icon_minitime20th June 2015, 6:24 am

Discuss the latest episode here.

My only comment is Pluto & Diana <3
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 24 Discussion [Spoilers]   Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 24 Discussion [Spoilers] I_icon_minitime20th June 2015, 10:22 pm

I loved that scene. This episode had a lot of feels, and more are coming. I just want it to be happy again in sailor moon. I know it will, but still I just want happiness again Very Happy

Chibi Pluto was the cutest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 24 Discussion [Spoilers]   Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 24 Discussion [Spoilers] I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 10:40 am

I really enjoyed this week's episode.  I loved seeing more of Black Lady in action, Chibi Pluto and Diana were so adorable, and I can't wait for Pluto's big moment in the next episode.  It did seem like Saphir's death was a bit rushed and lacked the emotional intensity his death had in the original anime.  This has me concerned how they will handle this important moment in the next episode which is one of my favorite scenes from the manga.
Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 24 Discussion [Spoilers]   Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 24 Discussion [Spoilers] I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:40 pm

Goddess, I'm going to cry like a baby next episode.

Pluto and Diana were the best parts, followed by Demando trying to help and Sailor Moon putting up a defense. The other senshi were useless as usual, but at least Black Lady was deliciously evil (minus making out with Mamoru.....)
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 24 Discussion [Spoilers]   Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 24 Discussion [Spoilers] I_icon_minitime1st December 2015, 5:42 pm

Soo I finally watched this one (I honestly cant remember if i watched it or not) anywho. I think it might've been a better cliffhanger if Pluto had yelled time stop and then episode ends. But hey, it wasn't a bad ep. Time to get ready for some feels.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 24 Discussion [Spoilers]   Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 24 Discussion [Spoilers] I_icon_minitime5th December 2015, 6:06 pm

I love the scene you guys are talking about.   I actually cried while I watched it.  But at the same time,  I was thinking, "seriously, Chibi-usa?  it takes someone dieing to free you from being brainwashed?"  I don't know, I feel like for this part, I like the 90s version, in which Serena/Usagi and Mamoru/Darien changed into their future selves to save Chibi-usa and no one dies, better.  But I know Crystal is supposed to follow the manga act by act.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 24 Discussion [Spoilers]   Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 24 Discussion [Spoilers] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 24 Discussion [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top