The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

[Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 3:29 pm

I'd really like to go, but it looks like my window of opportunity ha closed considerable now that this fight has escalated... ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://prettysoldierpetite.deviantart.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th January 2015, 5:30 pm

The air around Schwarzpferd is refracting as if it were heating, though except by the presence of an intense source of dark energy.

For those who are paying close attention, this man has the aura of a Dark Kingdom agent.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th January 2015, 12:34 pm

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

I will be allowing players to use up to two characters for Hotline Tokyo. MMR has shown interest in claiming the role of Sailor Mars; she has a particular relevance to the story due to her psychic powers.

To see which roles are open, check the request thread link below.

Character Request Thread (Link)
Back to top Go down
SubmarineViolonTide
Pyramidal Crystal

SubmarineViolonTide

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : sea witch

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th January 2015, 6:57 am

Question! Should I have Neptune debut at the scene of the arcade/parlor (with everyone else) or at the train station with Luna? It seemed like you were going somewhere with the station... 

Anyways, posting shortly!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th January 2015, 7:54 am

That's completely up to you, though I will point out that Luna did follow Usagi back to the scene of the arcade.

The first scene of Schwarzpferd's appearance will end soon, and I am planning for the senshi to meet at Rei's shrine the following Saturday morning to discuss the new threat.
Back to top Go down
SubmarineViolonTide
Pyramidal Crystal

SubmarineViolonTide

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th January 2015, 8:23 am

Whoops, I'm sorry I missed that. And since the scene is closing anyway, would it be better to hold off until they've convened at the shrine? I don't want Neptune to make an appearance just to be like 'here k bai guys' xD
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th January 2015, 10:20 am

Yeah, maybe Uranus can call Neptune and tell her to meet them at the shrine Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th February 2015, 9:01 pm

Hey guys, 

I'm really sorry to do this, but due to personal stuff going on in my life, I am struggling to keep up with everything and have decided to drop out of a few RPs to help manage the load. 

I wish this RP the best, I had fun while I was in it. 

~Addy
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
SubmarineViolonTide
Pyramidal Crystal

SubmarineViolonTide

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th February 2015, 10:10 am

Sorry to hear that Addelyn, hope everything turns out for the best! <3 In the mean time, I'm going to post as Neptune shortly
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th February 2015, 10:36 am

We can all just NPC Uranus. I could take over for Addy (permanently or temporarily), but since I already have two characters I'm not sure if that would be okay with Jasper and everyone else Razz If anyone else is interested in Haruka, Jasper is allowing two character claims, soooooo Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th February 2015, 3:30 pm

Thanks for sticking with us while you could, Addy. [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 868675979

Uranus is free for adoption; I am allowing up to two character claims! In the meantime, either MMR or myself can NPC her as necessary.

The current scene in front of the Crown Arcade is going to be wrapped up tomorrow night. From there, I plan to transition to a senshi meeting at Rei's shrine the following day.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th February 2015, 7:16 am

Scene change!

The setting has moved to Rei's shrine, where Luna is ready to share some of the information she has learned about their mystery foe. Also, the shrine will play host to a first time visitor.
Back to top Go down
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th February 2015, 2:44 pm

... I feel as though I really, really need to do something to get myself back into the story here... but I'm still not seeing much room since I ended up kinda writing myself out of the entire fight..... Am I even still a part of this?  [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 2632955583
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th February 2015, 3:01 pm

You are, yes! I had the idea of Chibiusa meeting Jasper before she calls the Hotline Tokyo number, setting him up to take her call.
Back to top Go down
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th February 2015, 4:43 pm

That's all well and good, but doesn't really help me with the current situation/setting regarding the meeting at the shine, or were you intending for me to leave while the others are talking ?
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th February 2015, 5:29 pm

No, I'm not intending for Chibiusa to leave the meeting. Jasper is going to be appearing at the shrine as a civilian.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 12:10 pm

MMR, would you like me to assume that Rei is performing a fire reading at the shrine? If that is the case, I can prepare a vision for her that would become known as soon as she finishes her ritual.
Also, let's welcome OuterHarmonie23 to our group! His profile for Mamoru was recently approved. [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 2570116496
Back to top Go down
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime6th March 2015, 5:32 pm

*grans* Okay guys, I really, really, REALLY need to re-establish myself here, but I'm not finding a stop. Can someone please help me out here?
Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th March 2015, 4:37 pm

Who's going to answer Mamoru's call??

Also, 300th post!!!! (Mostly the reason I came in and asked about the call)
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th March 2015, 9:50 pm

My first pick is for Rei or Usagi can answer the call, though MMR is currently on LOA. If Pink wants to have Chibiusa answer, I also have no problems with that.

First come, first served!
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th March 2015, 11:05 am

You guys don't mind if I join as Minako, do you?
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th March 2015, 11:31 am

[Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 2027930456

Not at all! Minako may yet have the most experience amongst the senshi in regards to fighting human criminals.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th April 2015, 12:02 pm

I now have an approved Sailor Mercury profile; may I join as Ami?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th April 2015, 12:24 pm

You sure can!  [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 1984953407
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th April 2015, 12:57 pm

Is there anything specific about Ami that you think I should know before hopping on in? [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 2628594703
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th April 2015, 1:42 pm

There's a handful of things that are unlikely to have escaped Ami's notice. She should be aware of the recent news reports - Schwarzpferd's attack in the subway, his money burning stunt outside of the Crown, and his inexplicable resistance to the senshi's powers.

To a lesser extent, she may also know of Walter Burton's interview (kidnapping victim of animal-masked thugs) and the sporadic reports of a pig-masked sociopath terrorizing people for no personal interest other than cheap thrills. Never mind that the Pigman also drove a fire axe into an automobile engine with naught but his bare hands.

Anything else I can help answer for you? [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 2695440696
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23rd April 2015, 5:06 pm

Mamoru can arrive at the shrine whenever you like, Harmonie. He should be arriving just in time for the next big story event!

While the senshi are discussing the problem of the attack and the potential threat of Jasper's presence, the alleged Dark Kingdom agent is about to start walking back to his car. Once he gets there, the senshi will have a moral conundrum on their hands..
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd May 2015, 1:27 am

I will resume posting on late Sunday night / Monday morning; work will keep me mostly occupied until late Sunday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 8:13 pm

*** SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ***

For those of you participating in the story, I have a homework assignment with which to challenge you. I plan for each character to experience their own dream/nightmare sequence in which "Schwarzpferd" comes to address them with their greatest fears and concerns with regard to the story events.

If you'd like to participate, send me details concerning how you'd like to play the dream to me in Skype or through a private message!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th May 2015, 7:59 pm

For some inexplicable reason, I completely forgot to post the results of Mercury's VR scan. [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 1666276025 

Ami will detect an abnormal concentration of negative energies amongst the crowd. Aside of the Pigman and Jasper, the masked men appear to be acting on someone's suggestion rather than their own free willpower.

Jasper and the Pigman stand out amongst the crowd for their own ambient levels of energy, far more elevated than that which stains the minds and hearts of these people. The Pigman makes no effort to hide his aura, while Jasper's is more.. subdued. Given Rei's earlier reaction, it is very likely that Jasper is hiding his own strength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top