The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

[Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th September 2014, 3:13 am

I'll be posting after Pinky does Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 1:33 pm

Work and illness have kept me down, but no longer! [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 2695440696

After tonight's job, I'll be making my post here. More to come on Tokyo Horizon, as well as our horsemasked entrepreneur preparing to launch his bake sale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 2:53 am

Did you still want me to join as Luna Jasper? I can if you don't mind my slower than normal replies for a while. I'm in the last 2 months for school for me, so i'm just a little busier than normal.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 8:07 am

Luna is most certainly open to you if you'd like to join, Ed. [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 1984953407
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th October 2014, 1:38 am

I'll take her!! I just got my turn in from this week done and over the next couple days I get to play catch up in rps, So I'll add this one to the list. I'll talk to you on Skype about anything that i might need to know since i think you said some stuff from Sailor Luna will carry over to Hotline. Anyway we'll talk after I read over the rp.
Back to top Go down
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th October 2014, 6:07 pm

Shoot, was I being slow again? o.o;
Back to top Go down
http://prettysoldierpetite.deviantart.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th October 2014, 6:09 pm

No, you're good!  I'm going to post again after Haruka Smile
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th October 2014, 6:10 pm

Oh no, all our posts came through this weekend. We're close to Mr. S making his appearance!
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th October 2014, 8:32 am

Sorry guys give me a few days, probably not till this weekend. I just got a new job that I started Monday and I'm in school fulltime too as well so I'm kinda exhausted this week @.@
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th October 2014, 5:13 pm

i am caught up! now where to make my entrance...
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th October 2014, 6:21 pm

The Azabu-Juban Metro station is a good place for Luna to start. Perhaps she decided to follow the police and ambulance sirens! The station itself is temporarily closed while the police conduct their investigation. Outside, officers are directing traffic around and away from the station.

Once inside, Luna will also be able to see paramedics treating the nine men for their injuries. At least one of them will be taken to the hospital for further treatment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th October 2014, 12:11 am

i got a post up with Luna entering the metro station in case someone else wanted to post again my next one will be what she sees once she's inside.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th October 2014, 12:27 pm

Obligatory exposition post!

Inspector Mori will be directing traffic outside by the time Haruka and Usagi arrive. He'll be the first one to stop them, but Luna can easily give them the information they need.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th October 2014, 2:56 pm

i don't have a post in mind yet but give me a bit to work on it.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 4:15 pm

Omg there is only one post made and I'm already in love with MakeMake xDDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th October 2014, 3:04 am

luna has posted.. she should be sleeping but she posted so it may not be the best thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th October 2014, 5:04 pm

Kaede and Chibiusa will be able to hear Walter scream.

For Usagi and Haruka, it depends on whether Haruka left the arcade before the arrival of the white van.
Back to top Go down
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th October 2014, 2:54 pm

*ahem* and it looks like Kaede reacted quicker than I could, so now I have absolutely no idea of how I should continue.... ^^;
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th October 2014, 3:34 pm

Well, Kaede's suspicion is correct; Mr. S is up to something. He only called her out on a false start.

Other than a fiery speech about money, would Chibiusa take note of Walter and Makemake?
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th October 2014, 11:54 am

If Schwarz's rant sounds vague and fallacious, that's because it is. ^^

Pink and CJ, special note. Chibiusa and/or Makemake can obtain one of the coveted 10000 nuyen notes for themselves, if either of you would like for respective characters to have them.

As for the telepathic impulse, it is the same one Chibiusa experienced inside the Crown a few moments ago. Makemake will also hear the suggestion, but like Chibiusa, is under no obligation to follow it.

Haruka's next portent, a bit more scary than the last, will arrive when Luna addresses her and Usagi. [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 1018529576
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th November 2014, 3:35 am

OMG i can totally see Usagi flipping out when Haruka mentions the kerosene IM SO EXCITED!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th November 2014, 8:13 am

By this point, Makemake and Chibiusa will be able to notice the smell of the liquid that Schwarzpferd used to soak the money.

It's kerosene. [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 2695440696
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th November 2014, 9:18 am

Though too far away to see the briefcase itself, Usagi and Haruka surely will be able to hear and/or see the airborne explosion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th November 2014, 9:20 am

i'm stuck till either addy or MMr posts.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th November 2014, 10:16 am

I've been waiting on Addy to post about responding to Luna and getting the kerosene on the wind.
Back to top Go down
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd November 2014, 5:38 pm

Gyah! I'm sooo sorry, you guys! >.< I was really stuck for a while, so thank you Jasper for the addition help there. The problem recently has been that work has been insane, plain and simple. (I work Retail. Enough said)

However, now that most of you seem to have gone, I have more than enough to go on, so I promise I will FORCE myself to get something out before...ugh.... THE weekend...
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th November 2014, 4:36 pm

Schwarzpferd's second flare shot will produce a similar explosion to the first. Haruka should arrive first at the Crown, followed shortly after by Usagi and Luna. (They're good runners by practice!)
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st December 2014, 10:28 am

I hope that everyone's holiday season has been a good one! I will be resuming the thread once I finish some necessary chores.

At the present moment, would you all like to continue with the current initial battle scene with Schwarzpferd?
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st December 2014, 11:44 am

I'm down! I'll be watching out for future posts.
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st December 2014, 12:11 pm

I am definitely ready to move this along! I was going to wait for your post to make mine, Jasper Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top