The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

[Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 5:50 am

Sneaky, Jasper. Sneaky. [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 2695440696
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime26th May 2015, 10:55 am

Me, sneaky? No way. Not this guy.[Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 2628594703

Pink, if you want the opportunity for Chibi Moon to introduce herself with a senshi speech, you can assume she gets to say it before the masked men press their attack on Jasper and herself.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 7:37 am

In case it isn't obvious, Wilbur is making a generalized reference to the Devil (Maoh = "demon king") as he was preparing to end Jasper's life.
Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 7:39 am

Should I edit my post then? I feel like Mamoru would know that (even though his RP-er didn't  [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 3884866259 )
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 7:42 am

Oh, feel free to do so! I could have made it a bit more clear, but Wilbur couldn't be any more malicious in the current moment if he tried.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th July 2015, 12:12 pm

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

I plan to move the story forward to the next phase by the end of this weekend, approximately July 11-12.  As it goes, I wanted to allow for a small break in the story to allow the senshi to relax, enjoy summer, express concerns over the unusual violence, investigate Jasper's presence in the city, etc etc.

Here's where I need your help. What kind of activities would you like the senshi to pursue? The most immediate idea coming to mind is a summer seafood festival, celebrating the return of a fishing vessel that has been out to sea for several months.

Pink, if you want to pursue the idea of Chibiusa calling the hotline, then I'm more than willing to get that ball rolling.  [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 1984953407
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th July 2015, 2:27 pm

I'm all for summer festivals. :3 Maybe a visit to a water park?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th July 2015, 10:49 am

My next post will assume that the senshi have ample time to 'leave' the scene by hiding themselves from stray eyes and reverting to civilian forms.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 10:26 pm

Sailor Pluto gave me permission to post for her characters (Rei, Usagi) during her current LOA, so I'll be working up a post for Usagi within the next day.

With respect to Minako's previous post involving her research, I want to compress the time frame to that afternoon to avoid confusion. It won't change the end result of what Rei and Minako learn from the book.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime14th September 2015, 10:22 am

Given the lull of posting activity within the main thread, I'm considering skipping forward to the waterpark scene to allow everyone a 'fresh start' to catch up with the current events.

Would any of you be opposed to a timeskip in order to start in a common location?
Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime14th September 2015, 10:53 am

Not at all
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime14th September 2015, 11:18 am

I think it sounds like a good idea~
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th September 2015, 12:40 pm

New post is up!

One week has passed since the assault on Jasper. Since that time, two new details have come to the senshi's attention.

1) Rei's assensing fails to register any malignant forces or presences associated with Jasper's writing. It is presumably an ordinary book, written with the purpose to train and educate Home Phone employees.

2) The police have issued a moratorium on wearing full face masks in public places, with exception given to lawful emergency personnel. The procedure masks that are common in Japan have not been targeted for sanction.

3) Though no specific broadcast has been made, the time of the moratorium's announcement occured on the same day of Mori's outburst while he was visiting Jasper in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th September 2015, 8:57 pm

Hey guys, I finally got my Jupiter profile done, though it is not yet approved. Let me know if you think I should add anything else story related.

Once I am approved I'll do a bit of catching up to get my bearings on where we are at in the story. ^^

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t11776-advanced-senshi-makoto-kino-sailor-jupiter#322249
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 12:26 pm

You may want to throw in a comment on what Makoto would be doing in light of the upcoming summer break. Is she looking forward to enjoying a little bit of R&R, or would she be looking ahead to entrance exams for the next level of education?

She could also have been occupied with those studies or another related activity during the two high-profile incidents of the thread: Schwarzpferd's rabble rousing (and attempt to burn Sailor Moon with a flare gun), as well as the 30-something mob attack on Jasper Franklin. Though she has not met him, I am planning for Jasper to show up at the waterpark later.

Also, her profile was accepted! Time for a roster update. [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 3098893119
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 6:28 pm

Okay I will do that. I was thinking of a reason she could excusably be out of combat zone for these events. My thoughts were that she enrolled in a special martial arts summer class in the rural mountains of Japan and while the girls have kept in touch and filled her in, she is only now getting back in time to join them at the water park. (As a matter of fact I imagine she was invited to stay on for another two week session but declined due to the odd events and her desire to get back to her friends. But she won't let them know that, because they might feel guilty. ^^)

Sound good? If so I'll write it all up in the SSI and get posting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 8:12 pm

That's a good excuse. Feel free to start!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime9th October 2015, 7:33 am

Updated my last post to include JTC's description of the fake package that had been addressed to Jasper.

I don't have any plans for an attack to happen at the water park, so think of it as a chance to have some freeform fun! especially at Jasper's expense
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21st October 2015, 12:57 pm

For those of you who aren't aware, I made a post in May about my desire to have the senshi experience a dream sequence which confronts them with their story-relevant fears. 

Dream or Nightmare? (link)

This is an optional opportunity that will remain open until the end of Schwarzpferd's next attack. At that time, I will post the dream sequences for each character in a spoiler format.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime30th October 2015, 12:23 pm

Hello, everyone!

I am concerned with the lack of input on the OOC thread over the last six months, and the general lull in the RP thread activity. Though we have a Skype group, its purpose is not to replace this thread, but to augment its purpose; some of our members may not be able to access Skype on a regular basis.

Many of you are likely occupied with school, work, or other obligations. I understand that for some of you, making a roleplaying post every day is simply not possible. My current occupation can make it difficult for me to maintain daily activity, and it would be arrogant and foolish of me to make activity requests that I could not fulfill myself.

Today, I come to you with a few requests.

• Make use of this OOC thread (and/or Skype) if you have questions, ideas, or other concerns about the story direction.
  • If you are having difficulty with posting more often than once every 3 weeks, reach out to me through this thread, Skype, or a forum PM.
  • If you need to go on a LOA, please leave a short message here. While I try to keep an eye on the RP LOA thread, it can be easy to miss with the amount of activity on GC as a whole.

In short, I need to know your expectations for the story. My current plans are outlied below in the spoiler.

Event Ideas:

Let's work together to finish this portion of the story!
Back to top Go down
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime31st October 2015, 4:38 pm

Hi, all.

I just wanted to let you all know that work has been becoming steadily busier for me the last few weeks to the point that it's been a struggle for me to complete my regular art for the week and now that we have officially entered Peak Season I don't think I'll have the time to catch up again with the Role Play so I'll be stepping down, at least for the time being. If there is an opening for me in the future I may come back.
Back to top Go down
http://prettysoldierpetite.deviantart.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime1st November 2015, 12:31 pm

Thank you for staying with us up to this point, Pink! I enjoyed your participation, and would welcome the opportunity to bring you back.

In the meantime, I will open Chibiusa's role for adoption for any who would like to claim her.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime1st November 2015, 2:16 pm

I could pick up Chibi Usa. ♥
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime1st November 2015, 2:52 pm

Chibiusa is yours to play, Aurae! And since you have a profile for her already, I took the liberty of updating the character roster.  [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 1569843278
Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 12:26 pm

Hello all,

Life outside of the Internet has been crazy busy and will continue to be so for the next several months, so sadly I must step down as Mamoru. Hopefully I can return to more RPs this Winter.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2015, 12:35 pm

Thank you for all your effort in the RP so far, OuterHarmonie23. Take care of yourself first, and I'll look forward to seeing you back in 2016!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th November 2015, 10:18 am

I'm taking a week off from my current roleplays to finish some work, go to Blizzcon, and then get some much deserved rest. Approximately in that order.

If you have any RP-related questions, you can reach me via Skype or PM. Otherwise, I'll be back in a week!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime31st January 2016, 7:32 am

I will be doing a time skip shortly in order to move the senshi directly to the scene of the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime1st February 2016, 7:28 am

Hi everyone!

I am so so so sorry, but I will have to step back from this roleplay for now. Perhaps I can rejoin in the future, but for now I just need to lessen the amount of roleplays I have, and this one sadly is one I have to let go. I wish you all the best in continuing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th February 2016, 7:45 am

Roster updated, and our timeskip/scene transition is underway!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top