The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Feedback Request][Critique Request] Why??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Feedback Request][Critique Request] Why?? Empty
PostSubject: [Feedback Request][Critique Request] Why??   [Feedback Request][Critique Request] Why?? I_icon_minitime27th March 2014, 7:36 pm

Spoiler:

Ok so this is a little part of Kimiko's story she's the crying Fae girl in this one. I have a rough idea of how this story will go, and i know how to get it done but I want to know how this works. 

Kimiko is the Daughter of the High Queen Titana. She had believed all her life that Oberon was her father and her mother and Oberon let her believe this for years. Till the day this scene happens where Titana drops 2 big bombs. One she is not Oberon's daughter and 2. she now must marry the goblin king's son.

Kimiko had believed that the goblin king was her half brother all her life, (she's younger than he is) so she never thought of his son as being a potential match for her. So she runs away to the human world and falls in love with what she believes is a human man. 

Turns out that the goblin prince isn't to keen on the idea of marrying a woman he hardly knows and one that his father choose for him. So he too runs away to the human world where he meets and falls in love with what he thinks is a human woman..(Catching on yet?) 

So Titana sends soliders after Kimiko and Jareth(yup a Labyrith world fic) sends guards after his kid. So both know that their respective parents are going to send guys to get them back and they break the others heart (So they think) and leave notes for each other saying i've got to go. it's for your protection. My parent is a pain. ect. and they both go back to the Fae world, where they are suppose to meet each other for the first time. 

There is a big masked ball,(this ball is set up in such a way that the engaged pair to meet and what not with out really breaking tradition in this world where the groom cannot see his bride for a week or maybe month before the wedding) where Kimiko finds out that none of this marriage mess was Jareth's idea, and that when he heard what the High Queen was doing he sent his son's name since they weren't related and all, as a way to make sure the girl he things of as his sister soon to be daughter safe and hopefully happy(it's the Fae man they are strange) So Kimi forgives her brother father in law to be and they make up, with hugs and tears and giggles. So Jareth always loved singing with Kimi so he buggers her to sing with him. She folds and the get ready to preform.

The (yet to be named) goblin prince is sulking in the corner out of sight when the strange parent sibling pair start to sing. Long story short he knows Kimi's voice and is all like what? and runs to the stage to see what the hell is going on. 

(long story is long sorry) 

So Prince suddenly knows that the girl he feel in love with on earth is this woman singing on stage with his badly disguised father. Now Prince knows that his father only sings with 2 people his mother, (maybe Sara turned immortal Fae or maybe not dunno yet) and the Princess Kimiko. Eyes wide in shock, as prince connected the really big dots there and ta-da!! all is good for him.

But not Kimiko. She still doesn't know what prince knows and prince has no way to tell her who he is and who he was, cause he can't see her till the day of the wedding and well they don't look like their human selves anyway. so what to do?? shenanigans that's what.

I see prince cross dressing and getting caught trying to see her. I see him using glamor to look like a table or something to get to see her, climbing over balconies and stuff. 

but Prince told his dad and his dad can see the bride and told her for his son. So all happy and stuff Kimiko is suddenly good with getting married. 

So this all sort of ends on the day of the wedding. but yeah how does that all sound?

also prince needs a name and we are taking suggestions.

Last edited by Radicaledward124 on 10th April 2014, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: [Feedback Request][Critique Request] Why??   [Feedback Request][Critique Request] Why?? I_icon_minitime27th March 2014, 7:46 pm

How about:

Quote :
TAKEHIKO (1-雄彦, 2-岳彦): Japanese name meaning 1) "hero prince," or 2) "mountain prince.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: [Feedback Request][Critique Request] Why??   [Feedback Request][Critique Request] Why?? I_icon_minitime27th March 2014, 7:58 pm

I like it.. Takehiko.. Take.. Hiko… nicknames are fun..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Feedback Request][Critique Request] Why??   [Feedback Request][Critique Request] Why?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Feedback Request][Critique Request] Why??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top