The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Help][Critique Request] Fan-Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SailorDreamScout
Star Seed

SailorDreamScout

Star Seed

Title : Protector of Dreams and Wishes

[Help][Critique Request] Fan-Story Empty
PostSubject: [Help][Critique Request] Fan-Story   [Help][Critique Request] Fan-Story I_icon_minitime16th January 2015, 3:03 pm

So, I'm making a fan story and I need a bit of input to help me along. If anyone has any questions, just ask me!  [Help][Critique Request] Fan-Story 1955989781

This is set in a place where ChibiUsa is called the Golden Queen, she had an affair with Perler and had a child, and she basically reset the universe after eradicating the source of all Negative Energy. Now, the story is about the child of Perler and ChibiUsa that was sent to this reset universe and now has to find her Senshi while also fighting the Nightmare Queen before the Dreamscape is altered and causes something drastic.

So far, I have all the Inner and Outer's Senshi's forms done but I still need to do their Bio's and also create the Generals (which btw are the children of the planet rulers and is the court of the 1st Moon princess). I also have someone on DA doing their royal forms for me.
Oh, and I also need to make some enemies (called Nightmares) as well as some Guardians who help the Dream Scouts find the Artifacts so they can fight the Generals.

So, if anyone wants to help me then I'd greatly appreciate it. I want all that I can get~
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Help][Critique Request] Fan-Story   [Help][Critique Request] Fan-Story I_icon_minitime27th February 2015, 8:15 pm

If you need feedback on any of the written parts, I am pretty good at editing for consistency, grammar, spelling, and clarity. I wouldn't mind reading it if/when you have enough of it done. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Help][Critique Request] Fan-Story   [Help][Critique Request] Fan-Story I_icon_minitime27th February 2015, 8:23 pm

Hey guys!  [Help][Critique Request] Fan-Story 1955989781 Conversations like this is exactly what the Writer's Guild is for!

Let me add you both to the guild and move this thread there ♥️

Once you're in you just need to read the pinned boards marked something like "Read this first" and "Read this SUPER first" and you're all set! 

Sound good?
((reply to this thread or PM me with your consent and I'll add you in!))
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Help][Critique Request] Fan-Story   [Help][Critique Request] Fan-Story I_icon_minitime27th February 2015, 8:37 pm

Alright sure! Sounds like a plan! Sorry haha! I didn't even realize that this wasn't in the right place. [Help][Critique Request] Fan-Story 2462981697
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Help][Critique Request] Fan-Story   [Help][Critique Request] Fan-Story I_icon_minitime27th February 2015, 8:48 pm

Andalusite wrote:
Alright sure! Sounds like a plan! Sorry haha! I didn't even realize that this wasn't in the right place. [Help][Critique Request] Fan-Story 2462981697
XD No problem! ((the guilds are all secret secret boards; this board set here is for guild events that all members can vote on and site announcements regarding the guilds ^^))

Welcome to the Writing and Roleplaying Guild!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Help][Critique Request] Fan-Story   [Help][Critique Request] Fan-Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Help][Critique Request] Fan-Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top