The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!)   The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th March 2014, 6:14 pm

Go Tiana!!
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!)   The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th March 2014, 6:51 pm

*goes for 14 hour sleep* =p

Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!)   The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th March 2014, 6:54 pm

The camera finds Small Lady in a tree near where Tiana had fallen asleep.
 The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 635366070 Oh, there's Small Lady!
 The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 3519946837 How long has she been hiding in that tree, watching Tiana and SenshiRei fight?

Small Lady wrote:
It was hard enough to not start laughing. She could win this, just by sneaking up and killing her in her sleep. Immediately she felt guilt for thinking in that sort of manner, but, as she began to justify herself, maybe it would be better this way, to end her in her sleep, than have to brutally fight her. It would both save them the suffering of that. 

Gritting her teething and having made her decision, Small Lady carefully aimed at the girl. Holding her breath for a moment, this was it. And she thrust her spear with all her arm's strength.
Small Lady rolls a 7! Small Lady hits Tiana with her spear and wins a point for their duel with her sneak-attack!

Having slept for just a few minutes in game, Tiana has regained 1 energy point, giving her a total of 3 energy points. Her fighting rolls will be negatively affected. Tiana wakes up!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!)   The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th March 2014, 6:55 pm

Whaaaaa...!! That is so sneaky!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!)   The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th March 2014, 3:17 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Seeing that her spear hit and that the girl was not dead yet, Small Lady grabbed her dagger and in one swift move, thrust it at the girl as well.

anaitlovesall wrote:
Tiana awoke to pain in her side, before she had time to think her instincts threw her to the side but it was already too late... Tiana felt the object thump against her and in that moment she knew it was over. As Tiana lost conscious her body relaxed with the realization that it was finally over.

The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 635366070  The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 3519946837  WINNER, SMALL LADY!

The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 635366070 That was brutal!! That was intense! That was WONDERFUL!!

The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 3519946837 Small Lady didn't have much of a chance otherwise; if she allowed Tiana to recover fully it'd be two weapons verses three, and with Tiana's Charm ability, they might've been drawn into a longer battle.  And you know what would have happened then.

The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 635366070 Oh, do I!

The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 3519946837 Would have been entertaining, though.

The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 635366070 Terrible and wonderful at the same time.

The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 635366070 What would have happened, again? Just for the audience, you know.

The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 3519946837 The arena would have shrunk in size again, through another earth quake, and the monster from the maze beneath the arena would have been released into a random zone, killing any tribute in that zone.

The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 635366070 Right! Ha! How could you have forgotten, faithful viewers? The maze beneath the arena! The one Tiana navigated when she found the cellar doors, the one that gave her food and her sword! If she had taken but one wrong turn, we would've been short one tribute, loss to a scary and unknown threat beneath the arena. What happens to that monster now, Fiore?

The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 3519946837 I've named him Ted.

The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 635366070 ...

The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 3519946837 I like him. I think I'll find the most perfect flower to tell him how much I like him --

The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 635366070 ANYWAY, Oh look! The helicopters have arrived!

The fallen tributes have been retrieved from their resting places, scooped up almost effortlessly. Tiana's UFO Catcher operator had some issues at first - he grabbed only an arm, and that caused her to fall once she was raised about 10 feet, but he got her around the midsection the next time and there were no further problems. A third helicopter lands beside Small Lady's tree, allowing the Champion some grace in her exit from the Arena.

As the helicopter rises, we see the arena again, in full.

The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 3519946837 It was a beautiful arena, though.
 The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 635366070 Yes, and with such diversions! Oh look! All the pokemon are fleeing the Poke Stadium now!
 The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 3519946837 And there goes the cursed art board. Man, if the game had lasted one more night, Small Lady's face would have been stuck like that.
 The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 635366070 And the enchanted chess board!
 The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 3519946837 And there go the rafts for the white water rafting challenge!
 The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 635366070 And look! The maze monste---, um, Ted.
 The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 3519946837 I'll catch up with him later.

The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 635366070 The Galaxy Cauldron Olympics Hunger Games is over!
 The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 3519946837 We look forward to seeing you all at the Awards Ceremony!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!)   The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th March 2014, 6:35 pm

AHAHAHAH SMALL LADY VICTORIOUS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!)   The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th March 2014, 9:26 pm

way to go Brit!!
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!)   The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th March 2014, 10:22 pm

Congrats Small Lady!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!)   The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th March 2014, 8:53 am

Congrat.... I guess. =p
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!)   The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th March 2014, 9:09 am

Congratulations Small Lady!
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!)   The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The GC Olympics Hunger Games Viewing Room! (The Winner is Announced!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top