The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ Empty
PostSubject: Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~   Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ I_icon_minitime15th February 2014, 2:35 pm

Hey! I wanted to do a quick Hunger Games for the Olympics! It'd be modified to take advantage of the secret "locker rooms" and would involve Pinkateer support; it'd be a pretty quick game but I think it'd be fun.

Logistics:

• Each team votes for one of their members to be the "tribute" to represent them in the Arena. They help decide which two skills their tribute will train with, and get direct communication and video feed with their tribute. all this happens in the locker rooms - throughout the game their tribute posts their "IC" posts there, and can "talk" and even plan with their members. Any eyecatching IC posts will be quoted to the Olympic Hunger Game board that everyone can see.
  • When a tribute runs into another tribute on the board, they can choose to run away or duel them in a battle of their choosing. It could be anything from internet chess to rho sham bo to an "actual" battle using weapons and stuff they find in the arena. It could be a coloring contest, it could be a one person soliloquy, etc.; the Pinkateers decide on which of the pair wins in subjective battles, in the objective battle (where they are hitting each other with objects, etc) it's decided by a roll of the die.  Teammates can suggest battle types to their tribute, but cannot help them in any way. Depending on the types of duels chosen, it could be a 'best two out of three' duel system for each match.
  • Pinkateers would be needed to judge the duels and possibly send items (like food or water, depending on how long it lasts?) to tributes if needed.  with only four playing, shouldn't take too long XD

Yea or Nay, Pinkateers?

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 16th February 2014, 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~   Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ I_icon_minitime15th February 2014, 2:43 pm

Yay!  Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ 1984953407 
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~   Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ I_icon_minitime15th February 2014, 3:45 pm

Dude I'm not a pinkateer but you know I'm down for this. <3

is it ok for me to be reading this tho if I'll maybe be a Tribute?
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~   Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ I_icon_minitime15th February 2014, 3:51 pm

Yes XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~   Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ I_icon_minitime15th February 2014, 6:00 pm

SenshiRei wrote:
Dude I'm not a pinkateer but you know I'm down for this. <3

is it ok for me to be reading this tho if I'll maybe be a Tribute?

^.~ thus a perfect tribute for your team~ ♥
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~   Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ I_icon_minitime16th February 2014, 8:16 am

OKAY I HAVE OFFICIAL STARTING POSTS FOR MONDAY AND TUESDAY! will post now:

With a terrible whirring of sound and hundreds of klinks against the side of the building, the TEAMNAME rush out of their Locker Rooms and into the bright sunlight of Monday Morning to find a helicopter touching down in the grass just outside their training facility! As soon as the machine stabilized, a tall and imposing figure dressed to the nines and holding a clipboard popped out and approached the XNUMBER of you, wearing a dangerous smile and sporting a clipboard.

“Hello, TEAMNAME, I represent the Olympic Committee, Roleplay division,” she grinned and tapped her Rainbow Crystal badge appreciatively, “and am here to collect your Tribute for the GALAXY CAULDRON OLYMPICS HUNGER GAMES!” She posed, “It is a grueling and oftentimes gruesome contest between the teams, wherein participants will fight the wilds, conquering hunger and thirst whilst keeping their energy up for the INTENSE BATTLES AGAINST OTHER TRIBUTES. The entire game will be in the roleplay fashion, only one of you may travel to the Arena, and only one Tribute will make it out…. ‘alive’.” With a flourish, she took an official form off of her clipboard and offered it to the Team Captain.

”Official Rules for the Hunger Games” wrote:
This thread
This thread is now considered a “roleplay” thread; however, all but the official team TRIBUTE may use it normally, with smilies and shorthand and without writing actions and such. Please keep all discussion within this thread centered on the Hunger Games Olympic Games.

Tributes
 Each team must put up ONE TRIBUTE to participate in the Games. You may discuss whom to choose in this thread, or put yourself up for the game, however, the first person to state “I volunteer as Tribute!” will be automatically, officially, and no-takesies-backsies chosen as your team’s competitor. It’s the binding words that will send the official forward to snatch them up for the games and fly them to the arena.
Be careful with your choice of tribute! In this game, tributes will be able to take direct and live-feed advice from their teammates for everything, from weapon choice to skill allotment to which direction to go, but the judges will only see the posts that your Tribute Makes, and they will be judging on style and creativity, and could possibly award your tribute with gifts if they like how they play.
Tributes will be fighting hunger, thirst, the environment, and each other throughout the games. They can starve to “death”, “die” of thirst, or be mauled by wild animals if they are not careful (*note, no tributes will be allowed to ‘die’ in this Olympics version of the tournament. They will be collected once knocked out and returned relatively-safely to your Locker Rooms), but pretty much each tribute will meet their end in a duel against another tribute.

Duels
Upon reaching the training center, Tributes will be allowed to choose two skills, and two ‘weapons’ to use in combat with other tributes. Choose wisely and from the list I provide. Upon running into another Tribute in the Arena, a DUEL will automatically begin, and the tributes will battle each other until the Knock Out.
Combat duels will be decided with die rolls; if your tribute trains for combat, they will roll with special additives to the die. Combat duels will be RP’d out, with the best two die rolls out of three emerging as victor. Other DUELS will have their own rules attached, so watch for them!
In the end, only ONE tribute will emerge as victor, and take the Olympic Gold.
The official looked at her watch, smiling, “You have until TUESDAY MORNING to decide on a Tribute for your team. Let the discussion begin!”

“Thank you for volunteering!” the official gushed, pulling TRIBUTE forward by the arm and holding them still as she fished in her blazer pocket for a small compact. It looked like an exact large-scale replica of GUARDIANSENSHI’s communicator! Opening it up, you find a video screen and a microphone/speaker combo. Looking up, you see the official manhandling a confused-looking TRIBUTE as they pushed a com device into their ear and a headband onto their head. As soon as it was in place, the team’s communication screen went live, broadcasting straight from TRIBUTE’s head! “From this point forward, anything you say or see will be transmitted through to your team, who can offer suggestions to help you in the Arena. Now off, to the training center!”

TRIBUTE waves goodbye to the TEAMNAME as they are ushered onto the helicopter and take off into the unknown…

On the helicopter, the official handed TRIBUTE another list. “Choose two,” she instructs.
\"Skills and Abilities wrote:
o   Combat (each count separately)
§  Melee
·         Increased chances of winning a face-to-face battle
·         Axes, Knives, Spears*, swords, tridents
§  Archery
·         Can target people in the next zone over.
·         Bow and arrow, slingshots, spears*
o   Tracking
§  Can find food and water zones easier
§  Can more easily pick up the tracks of another tribute
o   Camouflage
§  Given a chance to hide from people that enter their zone
§  Can initiate sneak-attacks (attack bonus)
o   Poisons
§  Can leave poisoned food or water in a zone
§  Poison slows and eventually kills tributes who ingest it
o   Edibles
§  Can find food more easily in plant zones by finding edible plants and insects
o   Fishing
§  Can find food in water sources
o   Fire Making
§  Makes light to travel through or keep warm in darkness (good and bad thing; less likely to trip and be injured while moving at night, can be seen by all surrounding zones)
o   Ropes and Knots/snare setting
§  Can set a snare for small animals
§  Setting Traps for other candidates
§  Can make a hammock and sleep in trees (less likely to be spotted if other tributes move through your zone at night)
o   Shelters
§  Protection from cold, rain, and wind
§  Typically well-hidden; cannot be seen at night by those without fire
§  Can be spotted by trackers during the day
o   Weight lifting and wrestling
Higher combat bonus

Spoiler:

“Good choices!” the official cooed, typing something into an electronic device, and then turning and ZAPPING TRIBUTE in the arm. “Now those abilities are yours. Let’s see, ABILITY 1, ABILITY 2, AND SPECIAL ABILITY
                Mercury – Puzzle Bonus
                Mars – Intuition
                Jupiter – Combat Bonus
                Venus – Charm bonus

“Now, here’s your pack, your supplies, and here’s your stop!” The official manhandled TRIBUTE to slip a backpack around her shoulders, shoved a small dufflebag into her hands, and turned to physically kick her out of the helicopter! Falling down hundreds of feet, she saw a good layout of the Arena:
Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ Hgmap10
Along with the general starting positions of other falling tributes, before crashing through the thick canopy to land in the arena.
General Start Positions wrote:
Love Love Squad: Top Right Corner
Red Hot chibi Kickers: Bottom Right Corner
Blue Bubble Brigade: Top Left Corner
Electrifying Faction: Bottom Left Corner

GAME BEGIN
hint:

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 17th February 2014, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~   Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ I_icon_minitime16th February 2014, 11:02 am

omg this is awesome. YES.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~   Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ I_icon_minitime25th February 2014, 10:34 am

Pinkateers! XD  You guys can also act as sponsors and respond/etc. on the game thread if you'd like - the tributes would love to see reactions to their actions, I'm sure! And if you have a favorite and want to send them an item ((I'll allow any item from you guys. Silly or practical, just no super weapons XD)) PM me whom you want to send what and I'll send it down in a parachute! You could write that you had sponsored someone in the thread or leave it anonymous, whichever. ^^

u_u half of our tributes haven't received any positive feedback/tips/hints/suggestions or anything from their team, so I'm sure they'd love to have some positive feedback from sponsors! ;D
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~   Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ I_icon_minitime25th February 2014, 10:42 am

PLEASE HELP US. WE WANT TO KILL EACH OTHER GOOD.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~   Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ I_icon_minitime25th February 2014, 4:15 pm

Wow Kyra. Damn.

And Brit, you and I kill each other err day.
Back to top Go down
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fan Fiction Rei Hino. Anime Seiya. Manga Mamoru.

PostSubject: Re: Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~   Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ I_icon_minitime25th February 2014, 6:25 pm

I VOLUNTEER AS SPONSOR!! also, hooooly shiitake mushrooms, you are amazing and this is amazing, woweewow Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ 1023433532  Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ 1394610236
Back to top Go down
http://bluemeowchids.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~   Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ I_icon_minitime25th February 2014, 6:40 pm

Yaaaaay! *whisper whisper whisper* sponsor me bluuueeee
Back to top Go down
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fan Fiction Rei Hino. Anime Seiya. Manga Mamoru.

PostSubject: Re: Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~   Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ I_icon_minitime25th February 2014, 7:03 pm

i'm still reading, shhhh
Back to top Go down
http://bluemeowchids.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~   Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympics RP Game: The Hunger Games! Pinkateers? ♥ Please volunteer as sponsors/judges~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top