The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! Empty
PostSubject: ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics!   ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! I_icon_minitime8th March 2014, 2:40 pm

Hey everyone! Who did you feel participated the most in the games that you could see? Please nominate a member you felt was the most active and entered the most games throughout the Olympics. Once we come to a decision, they will be the winner of the Best Participant of the GC Olympics!

Here is a list of how many medals each participant won. However, this doesn't necessarily indicate if they participated the most. Someone could have participated in a lot of games, but never won. Please do not use this list to determine who you think participated the most. This is just to help a little bit with the choice.

19 = Kayariah  ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 1666276025 
11 = Pockypants  ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 2045764097 
10 = Miss Moon Rose ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 1666276025
10 = Sailor Pluto ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 2045764097
8 = Small Lady  ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 1333987389 
7 = RadicalEdward  ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 3074743337 
6 = SenshiRei ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 1666276025
5 = Sailor Swifty ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 3074743337
5 = HikariDemand ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 2045764097
4 = brrandiZZle ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 1666276025
4 = anaitlovesall ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 3074743337
4 = sailor uranus ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 3074743337
4 = blake ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 2045764097
4 = sailor neptune ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 1333987389
3 = mallowcakes ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 1666276025
2 = batgirl ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 1333987389
1 = crystalsetsuna ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 1666276025
1 = Aztnara ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 3074743337
1 = sailor candy ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 3074743337
1 = yamichan16 ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 2045764097
1 =jupiterthundercrash ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 1333987389 
0 = henshinyo ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 1666276025
0 = mike d boy ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 1666276025
0 = sailor xillia ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 1666276025
0 = naouranus ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 3074743337
0 = prettysailorsoldierrose ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 3074743337
0 = sailor mako ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 3074743337
0 = celest  ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 2045764097 
0 = chillygodzilly  ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 2045764097 
0 = medeus  ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 2045764097 
0 = cerechan ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 1333987389
0 = jakyumagi ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 1333987389
0 = nyota ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 1333987389
0 = roro ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 1333987389
0 = silence wall  ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! 1333987389
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics!   ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! I_icon_minitime8th March 2014, 2:45 pm

Although I can't pick both, I would say Kayariah over Pocky since she showed a tiny bit more enthusiasm and enjoyment. (As in congratulating other players, etc)
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics!   ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! I_icon_minitime8th March 2014, 2:51 pm

Also remember its about who participated the most. Obviously Kayariah particpated in a lot of games due to the amount of medals she's won, but what about the people who participated but didn't win?

With your reasoning you may want to consider Kayariah for the most spirited award that I just posted a form about.
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics!   ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! I_icon_minitime8th March 2014, 2:58 pm

Miss Moon Rose tried really hard...
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics!   ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! I_icon_minitime8th March 2014, 3:32 pm

Hikari
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics!   ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! I_icon_minitime8th March 2014, 4:24 pm

Sailor Uranus
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics!   ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! I_icon_minitime8th March 2014, 6:05 pm

HikariDemand
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics!   ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! I_icon_minitime10th March 2014, 7:16 pm

Bump! please try to get your nominations in by Tuesday afternoon (base it on central time please)! Smile
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics!   ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! I_icon_minitime11th March 2014, 5:14 pm

I only have two nominations for HikariDemand. This is the last call for anymore nominations.

Personally, I vote Miss Moon Rose, she participated in just about everything.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics!   ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! I_icon_minitime11th March 2014, 5:28 pm

i will nominate miss moon rose she was a big participant in my games and many others as well.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics!   ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! I_icon_minitime11th March 2014, 5:55 pm

Thank you to everyone that nominated someone! I am closing this thread so we can wrap up the awards ceremony. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics!   ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN PINKATEERS AND HOSTS: Help nominate the Best Participant of the GC Olympics!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top