The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

TRIBUTES, Champions, and Sponsors! When do you want to do our live interview?
Friday, 6pm CST
GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Friday, 7pm CST
GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Friday, 8 pm CST
GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Friday, 9 pm CST
GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_vote_lcap30%GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Friday, 10 pm CST
GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dude, anytime Friday is good for me, jeez.
GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 10:01 pm

Hm. You should watch the movie. xD

Here's the summary:

This summaries basically explains the tributes.

The Champions are previous players who won past games by killing 23 other kids/teens so then they could live. They are forced to come back to give wisdom to new tributes from their district for the games and to help raise money given to them by sponsors in order to buy items for the tributes.

Sponsors are rich citizens of the capital who get a sick kind of enjoyment out of watching children fight to the death. They pay money to champions to help the tributes they would like to win.

Honestly, I think you would do well as a sponsor. You would role play giving champions money for their tributes.

Also, Uranus!! Since Thunderdome has opted to be a champion, I don't mind being a Sponsor/Champion now IF you need it. =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 10:05 pm

Uranus, do I get to choose which District I am a Champion of?
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 10:13 pm

i think I'll pass on jion, i'm still confused XD
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 10:16 pm

I'm trying to decide what I want to do.... I think I might do both Champion and Sponsor. Just because. If I change my mind before start of game, I'll let you know.

I love these games you keep coming up with, Kyra GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 1955989781
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 10:23 pm

Ok new question then, how is being a champion AND a sponsor NOT a conflict of interest? doesn't that eliminate the whole challenge of being a champion? and thus make the actual champion role obsolete?
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 10:28 pm

Champions get to decide what to give the tributes. Sponsors don't get to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 10:43 pm

yes but if a person can be both, then isn't that person extremely powerful? i mean, they can basically pick a team or a single tribute, and supply the bageezus out of them, giving them a huuuge advantage. 

The only way i see it working fairly is if the Sponsors themselves have limitations of some kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 10:48 pm

I see what Thunder is saying, It makes a lot of sense actually.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 10:49 pm

Kyra can probably explain it. She could have checks and balances we do not know about. Besides, they're not a tribute, so obviously, if they were "powerful", they're not winning anything. They're not the main people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 10:53 pm

Obviously not, but as Kyra pointed out, there will be some "Award" given for sponsors betting on the tribute who wins. 

For example:

Say Thunderdome had picked to be a tribute and I was his sponsor AND the champion of his district? That district partner would get the low end of the deal and possibly die earlier in the game due to my favoritism and my being bias. 

Now lets say that someone who was a sponsor AND champion had one of their friends as tribute? It would be unfair to the other tributes.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 11:13 pm

You just have to wait and see what she says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 11:21 pm

I know that. Since it's sign ups for a testing game though, players have been asked to point out possible flaws to iron out kinks. By laying out a potential issue before it occurs, it helps Kyra to design a way to fix it just in case she hadn't thought of it being an issue just like in the clue game. 

So, we're not trying to argue or anything. Thunder pointed out what could be a potential flaw, and I pointed out how so we can figure out a way to fix it. 

Possible solution:

Champions must evenly divide the money they get for each tribute in their district unless the second tribute is dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 11:33 pm

Actually the solution i was proposing was more along the lines of limitations for the Sponsors. 

For example, i was thinking the sponsors should only be allowed a certain dollar amount per day (or cycle or however you want to break it up), so that they cannot give undue advantage to their teams. 

Also, what happens if we have FAR more tributes than champions/sponsors? that means the few sponsors/champions will choose their tributes to favor, and then the rest of the tributes are left high and dry?
It seems like the tributes should have some way of continually competing for, and winning, the favor of the sponsors in order to make it appealing for the sponsors to constantly switch their attention between tributes. Also, the Champions maybe could act as mentors for the group instead of for individual districts? That way a couple champions could take care of and mentor the entire group of tributes, so tributes from certain districts would not have the unfair advantage of a champion while others did not. Sounds fair, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 11:35 pm

I think those ideas are way better than what I thought of. I think it depends on how many people sign up, and see what Kyra thinks of those ideas. =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 11:36 pm

Sounds fair to me, Thunder!

It really does come down to how many people sign-up.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 7:27 am

My thoughts, I will give you them XD

ThunderDome wrote:
Uranus, do I get to choose which District I am a Champion of?

Sailor Mars wrote:
I'm trying to decide what I want to do.... I think I might do both Champion and Sponsor. Just because. If I change my mind before start of game, I'll let you know.

I love these games you keep coming up with, Kyra GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 1955989781
Thank you, Marsie~ But this idea actually stemmed from a conversation with Thunderdome discussing possibilities for the next Clue game! ((See, I'm really just a diamond miner. I pick people's brains for gems))

ThunderDome wrote:
Ok new question then, how is being a champion AND a sponsor NOT a conflict of interest? doesn't that eliminate the whole challenge of being a champion? and thus make the actual champion role obsolete?

Sailor Mars wrote:
Kyra can probably explain it. She could have checks and balances we do not know about. Besides, they're not a tribute, so obviously, if they were "powerful", they're not winning anything. They're not the main people.

Natasha wrote:
I know that. Since it's sign ups for a testing game though, players have been asked to point out possible flaws to iron out kinks. By laying out a potential issue before it occurs, it helps Kyra to design a way to fix it just in case she hadn't thought of it being an issue just like in the clue game. 

So, we're not trying to argue or anything. Thunder pointed out what could be a potential flaw, and I pointed out how so we can figure out a way to fix it. 

Possible solution:

Champions must evenly divide the money they get for each tribute in their district unless the second tribute is dead.

ThunderDome wrote:
Actually the solution i was proposing was more along the lines of limitations for the Sponsors. 

For example, i was thinking the sponsors should only be allowed a certain dollar amount per day (or cycle or however you want to break it up), so that they cannot give undue advantage to their teams. 

Also, what happens if we have FAR more tributes than champions/sponsors? that means the few sponsors/champions will choose their tributes to favor, and then the rest of the tributes are left high and dry?
It seems like the tributes should have some way of continually competing for, and winning, the favor of the sponsors in order to make it appealing for the sponsors to constantly switch their attention between tributes. Also, the Champions maybe could act as mentors for the group instead of for individual districts? That way a couple champions could take care of and mentor the entire group of tributes, so tributes from certain districts would not have the unfair advantage of a champion while others did not. Sounds fair, right?

ON CHAMPIONS AND SPONSORS:
Complete honesty time: I threw these positions in at the last minute as a way for new or unsure players (like Sailor Swifty or Mercury_Viola_Rhapsody) or non-RPers to involve themselves in the game. They were meant to be just an active audience for our tributes and a way to keep the game board moving as we wait for the tributes to do exciting/interesting things within their private boards. The original scheme would have given the sponsors a set amount of money at the beginning of the game that they could spend however they wished - either supporting a tribute by giving to a sponsor, or placing a bet on a tribute - that would be how they won an award. You can sponsor all you like, but in order to get an award (rather than honorable mention) would to have been to bet some of your money on a kid and that kid won.

It was supposed to be a little bit twisted to fit in with the theme of the Capitol. Twisted how? Well, say you liked tribute 1. You sponsor them - you throw a lot of money at them, but then you also spend money to bet on them to win. They die. What if that money you spent on betting on them had saved their life? They'd be alive, but you wouldn't technically come out a winner. 

See?

And originally I thought I'd leave the sponsors open for everyone, but I'd offer those people with a little more experience and time the opportunity to be champions and scrape together money. Champions have no money to contribute, and would be given a long list of items they can purchase for their tribute complete with impressive price. They could give those items at any time, but wouldn't know what their tribute was up to or what they needed unless the tribute is doing stuff to get noticed - which is good for the champions, because then they could try to sweet talk sponsors into supporting their tributes based on what the sponsor sees right on screen.

So... yeah, I was expecting maybe one or two champions, maybe maybe three sponsors, comprised of people who wanted to take part in the game but didn't want a big part either due to availability or perceived inexperience. ... I had actually asked all RP mods to step in as sponsors because I was afraid the "audience" for the game would be ridiculously small. ^^' with 2/3 sponsor/tribute ratio, though, that fear seems unfounded.

[b style="font-size: 13px;"]But now: [/b]I'll be thinking of different ways to compensate for higher ratios, but note that I will be primarily focusing on finishing things in the arena. If I don't get around to modifying original plans for sponsors and champions, it'll revert back to how it is described above.

On Choosing Your District
At first I just gave in - sure, choose your district - but now I am going back to original plans: everything will be randomized. 

You will not be choosing your district anymore. That way, tributes are randomized - you won't know who you're partnered with (which wouldn't make a huge difference anyway since there's only one winner, but might make a difference for how early on the other tribute dies, thus how early on you'll be getting your champion's full attention). Champions would also be randomized - they can't pick which players would play their tributes. And, lmao, if it continues like this, some champions might be put in charge of complete NPC controlled teams. 

Lemme just say this'll be hilarious if my one of my bots end up as champion. 

Districts do not give any in-game bonuses. Districts 1 and 2 do not get anything just for being from "career" districts; districts 11 and 12 get nothing detrimental. The only thing districts could be used for would have been background info for your character, and I am totally fine if you choose not to mention their past while they're fighting for their lives xD ((I mean, if you do, more power to you. I'd suggest not talking out loud though as your voice can be heard for a radius within the map, and your touching soliloquy may cause your discovery and possible death. ...though if you were to kill the interloper at the end of your soliloquy, I would throw money for you))
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Just call me Dee ;)

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 7:40 am

Sailor Uranus wrote:
...though if you were to kill the interloper at the end of your soliloquy, I would throw money for you

"Alas poor Yoric....HEY! How dare you  evesdrop on my reminsincing of my tragic past! Don't you know that's just rude? Where is my bow, I got an arrow with your name on it, mister!"

The things that go on through my mind when I've had no coffee. I'm sure I'll have something more...well just more to say once I've fully woken up. But I honestly can't wait to see how this will play out.
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenheartsvenus.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 7:46 am

XD lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 7:54 am

Ok now uranus I just thought of another question. How does combat work? Lets say for the sake of srgument thati was a tribute and wanted to kill the dude next to me, what do I do?
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 8:01 am

hiddenheartsvenus wrote:
Sailor Uranus wrote:
...though if you were to kill the interloper at the end of your soliloquy, I would throw money for you

"Alas poor Yoric....HEY! How dare you  evesdrop on my reminsincing of my tragic past! Don't you know that's just rude? Where is my bow, I got an arrow with your name on it, mister!"

The things that go on through my mind when I've had no coffee. I'm sure I'll have something more...well just more to say once I've fully woken up. But I honestly can't wait to see how this will play out.

OMG I love you GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 1955989781  GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 1394610236  and I think we might be on the same wavelength I was thinking close to the same thing GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 3884866259
Back to top Go down
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 8:07 am

NaoUranus wrote:

OMG I love you GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 1955989781  GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 1394610236  and I think we might be on the same wavelength I was thinking close to the same thing GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 3884866259

Haha my brain it just goes to these places sometimes and then I have to share because my mother taught me it was always nice to share. But no, really, I had this whole scenario play out in my head in five seconds.

*cues dramatic music*

A sobbing tribute, collapsed on the ground, gasping about their past and the pain and struggles of their lives, mourning the path their life has taken, their desire not to kill, the yearning to just go home to their mother's embrace. The sudden crack of another tribute stepping on a branch. The weeping tribute whirls, bow in hand, yells at the invader about politeness, shoots, then falls back to the ground and picks up where they left off in their pity party.

COMPLETE WITH DRAMATIC MUSIC AND PAUSES!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 8:18 am

ThunderDome wrote:
Ok now uranus I just thought of another question. How does combat work? Lets say for the sake of srgument thati was a tribute and wanted to kill the dude next to me, what do I do?
It's all up to the roll of the die, to keep things impartial on my part. Two dice will be rolled - one will be for you, one will be for him. The higher number rolled wins. ((Because it's hunger games, I thought I'd use a 12-sided die simulator for the battles. ha ha.)) But there are some advantages based on your talents and the battle situation.

First, there's your character set up. You choose two talents from the list - say you choose combat-melee-sword, and then something like tracking.  When you fight someone face-to-face, like your scenario suggests,  you get a +1 bonus to your roll ((your random roll of 7 becomes an 8 )) If you found a sword and are fighting with it, your bonus is actually +2. ((so you'd have a 9)).  Now let's say it was a little more interesting, and you had spotted them first and were running at them ((+1 bonus)) and you caught them by surprise ((+1 bonus)). Suddenly you've got a roll of 11 and they're pretty much screwed.

On their end, they might've gone all combat - combat-melee-something and wrestling (+1 to melee); if they happen to have found their weapon of choice sometime in the game and are currently using it (+1), in this hand-to-hand combat (+1), they're starting with a +3 bonus to their roll. Since they were surprised they get no other bonuses. If they rolled a 7, just like you did, their final roll score would be a 10, and you'd win. If, however, they rolled a 9, then they'd win.

And then you'd RP it out. Make it as long or as short as you please - winner (you) could say you charged in there, sword drawn, and you stuck it straight through his back, killing him. 
Or, you could go for a longer kill and leave it open ended - you charge in there, sword drawn, pointing straight at his back ((You end your post)). He turns and parries the thrust with his spear, confused and surprised at your sneak attack. Oh crudmonkies - he wasn't prepared for this fight! And parrying your sword actually cut through his spear, knocking the head clean off! But he doesn't give up so easily; in the split second following the parry, he barrels towards you, intending to knock you down! ((your turn)). Unprepared, you drop your sword as the enemy's body slams into you, throwing you both backwards onto the ground. You land and lose your breath, his body squashing the air out of your lungs as you struggle to regain control. Knowing your sword to be somewhere to the left, you attempt to roll that way ((end your turn)). He won't let you turn! He resists as much as he can! ((your turn)) Grabbing some dirt, you smush it into his face! ((end your turn)) He's blinded! Crying out in anger, he reaches up to wipe his eyes clean. ((Your turn)) You use the opportunity to roll him out of the way, scrambling for your sword! Before he could fully recover,  you turn and end his life with it.  

... o.o that battle could've ended in two turns or whatever; this was an extreme case. and could've gotten more extreme if I had chosen to add dialogue. which i had to force myself not to. haha.  the key to longer battles is like the key to improv - the only rule is 'yes, and?' You accept everything they say happened, and then add on to it. You both know who will ultimately win, you're just trying to make your death as glorious as possible. Because sponsors are watching.

Now, say you end up rolling a tie. Then the second battle scenario would happen - you fight, not knowing who will win. After I judge the battle has gone on long enough, I'll roll again, apply new bonuses ((see, there? at the end? when they were wrestling? Both would've lost their weapon bonus, but second dude would've retained his wrestling bonus, and maybe even one more point since they were actually wrestling)) and share the outcome for you guys to act out.
Unless there's some divine intervention by well-timed gifts from sponsors. In which case, before I roll for the second time (which will be unannounced) a champion could send in an item for his tribute. I'd have it parachute in, and we'll see which tribute reaches it first. (Tricky tricky). If the champion sends in an item for a tribute that has technically already died (based on die roll), then the other tribute can steal that item after the first tribute is dead. 

o.o make sense yes/no?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 8:21 am

hiddenheartsvenus wrote:
NaoUranus wrote:

Haha my brain it just goes to these places sometimes and then I have to share because my mother taught me it was always nice to share. But no, really, I had this whole scenario play out in my head in five seconds.

*cues dramatic music*

A sobbing tribute, collapsed on the ground, gasping about their past and the pain and struggles of their lives, mourning the path their life has taken, their desire not to kill, the yearning to just go home to their mother's embrace. The sudden crack of another tribute stepping on a branch. The weeping tribute whirls, bow in hand, yells at the invader about politeness, shoots, then falls back to the ground and picks up where they left off in their pity party.

COMPLETE WITH DRAMATIC MUSIC AND PAUSES!

PITY PARTIES ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS, RUDE TRIBUTE. XD lmao
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 8:32 am

I love how devoted you are to game mechanics, Uranus! ♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 8:38 am

Aurae wrote:
I love how devoted you are to game mechanics, Uranus! ♥️

Thaaankyou! GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 1955989781   o.o I just can't handle being partial, lmao. !! I actually created a die-rolling full battle system for another RP site I'm on! Every time you try to attack you have to roll a die to see whether you hit or not, and then the opponent rolls a die to see what kind of damage was done to them, and they lower their hit points by the proper amount. XD   If they're a senshi they can attempt to heal some of those HP back, but it depends on the roll of the die how much they get, if any; and if they want to escape a battle they must (shock and surprise) roll another die xD  IT'S FUN AND COMPLETELY IMPARTIAL AND I LOVE IT.
Back to top Go down
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 8:58 am

I'm just going to sit here and let my brain bask in the scenario you have created Uranus because that is awesome and is it Friday yet because I CANT WAIT! Now I'm even more excited!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 9:03 am

Zomg uranus you just made me lol at work, that was hysterical to read and makes me extreeemly sad that I cannot sign up as a tribute oit looks like it'll soooooo much fun to rp). But alas, my work schedule really would not let me be as active as it would require. :.(
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 9:23 am

GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 2869872805  Thunderdome I'm so sad you can't play as a tribute. BUT THANK YOU FOR SIGNING UP AS CHAMPION/SPONSOR! ♥️

I think I'll make a small OOC board in the game section to share breaks and vacation days so I can host more time-intensive games then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 9:30 am

After catching up what was posted here. Uranus, you definitely fit the role of Cesar Flickerman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 9:32 am

Sorry for double posting but I felt the need to show this. This is what I think Friday is going to feel like, at least to me xD.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED   GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GCRP Game Event: THE HUNGER GAMES! Sign Ups CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top