The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime14th May 2013, 12:06 pm

I'm going to give her the golden blonde color, light eyes, and the darkened skin. At least that's what I think I'll do. xD
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime14th May 2013, 12:10 pm

Verdandi wrote:
I don't really think the map looks much like a star xD Well kinda, but it looks much more like the shape of France to me :3 Which seems to be fitting considering all of the other things paying homage to France that we've seen so far.

Also, there is a new pokemon that looks like a little fluffy panda?! It's soooo cute <3

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 1955989781

Well duh, the region is based on France. Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 1955989781 You don't see the star? Really? D: fail. XD

Lust wrote:
I'm going to give her the golden blonde color, light eyes, and the darkened skin. At least that's what I think I'll do. xD

I like that; sounds pretty. ^^ what's her name gonna be, since you already mentioned that you already know.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime14th May 2013, 12:12 pm

She's going to have my female alter ego's name, Anastasia.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime14th May 2013, 12:25 pm

Lust wrote:
She's going to have my female alter ego's name, Anastasia.

Sounds lovely Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 868675979
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime14th May 2013, 1:12 pm

Sailor Mars wrote:
Verdandi wrote:
I don't really think the map looks much like a star xD Well kinda, but it looks much more like the shape of France to me :3 Which seems to be fitting considering all of the other things paying homage to France that we've seen so far.

Also, there is a new pokemon that looks like a little fluffy panda?! It's soooo cute <3

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 1955989781

Well duh, the region is based on France. Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 1955989781 You don't see the star? Really? D: fail. XD

Don't you 'duh' me, young lady!!! *pokes*

Every update seems to make this game seem more and more awesome Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 3884866259 It's very exciting <3
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime14th May 2013, 1:21 pm

I've never seen anyone ask or mention it, but when do we get to Pre-Order the game?
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime14th May 2013, 1:25 pm

@Verdi: I do wat I wan Wink

@Lust: Whenever you want? XD I preordered mine at Gamestop literally like right when the news broke out.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime14th May 2013, 1:32 pm

I wasn't sure if we had the ability yet, so glad I know now.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime14th May 2013, 1:57 pm

Lust wrote:
I wasn't sure if we had the ability yet, so glad I know now.

XD I can't even remember how I found out that I could just go and order actually. But yay! Go do that as soon as you can Cheers Which do you wanna get?
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime14th May 2013, 2:09 pm

I'm really not sure yet. I wish we could know the Pokemon differences in the game already. I think I'm gonna get Pokemon Y.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime14th May 2013, 8:23 pm

I'm wondering if they will release a special edition Pokemon X and Y 3ds. I'd totally buy it.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime16th May 2013, 11:01 am

Also Verdi:

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 France_map

Kalos

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 800px-Kalos

Same but not the same. Kalos is a star, you see? Very Happy it's amazing. XD

And @Brit: Probably. I don't see why not. They're on a "release more Pokemon themed 3DSs" right now. We have: Pikachu, Charizard, and now, Eevee. So, they could. Charizard and Eevee being super special lotto drawn in Japan only that are like "cool you won it! Wanna buy it?"
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime11th June 2013, 10:19 am

I literally cannot right now. All this gaming news. Everybody just go check out Serebii. The fairy type rumors were true and Sylveon is a Fairy type and it's super effective against dragon and I just cannot right now.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Candy
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Candy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : small angsty fangirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime11th June 2013, 10:42 am

I might get this game just to get all the Pokemon fairy types
Because I'm pretty sure they won't get uglier when they evolve
Back to top Go down
http://somethingprecocious.tumblr.com
Sailor Candy
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Candy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : small angsty fangirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime11th June 2013, 10:52 am

Tepig went from adorable to ugly
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 Pokemo10
Back to top Go down
http://somethingprecocious.tumblr.com
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime11th June 2013, 11:06 am

Let's just remember to stay on-topic and talk about Pokemon X and Y, instead of things we dislike about Pokemon in general because this is a fan thread. I'm just kind of re-iterating what Miki had said earlier in this thread. Thank you! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Moonlit Templar
Pyramidal Crystal

Moonlit Templar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Formerly Medeus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime16th June 2013, 8:19 am

I'll have to think which version of X or Y I want to get first. I'll have to see the exclusives first before making my decision. Which may not be known for a couple more months...but we'll know when the game gets released worldwide (!) on October 12.

I'm hoping Vivillion is as good as the bug-types were in Unova. I'm hoping we find out about Fairy type's strengths/weaknesses besides it being super effective against Dragon types.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th June 2013, 11:51 am

Just looking at the pokemon that have been released thus far, I can safely say that I will not be using a starter for very long. Pokemon Black 2 was the first game I traded out a starter for something else on my team. 

Noviern (Dragon/Flying) is something I will certainly check out. So is Skrelp (Poison/Water). Eventually as we learn about evolved forms and such I might come up with a team in mind (counting previous generation pokemon that are in the pokedex).
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th June 2013, 1:06 pm

That's interesting. I've heard of people swapping out their starters, but I never had. That would be weird to me Razz 

But yeah don't these games look great?
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime21st June 2013, 7:52 am

I cant trade out my starter or put in the PC box. I feel like I would betray my starter if I did. T-T

I'm excited about the Fairy type! :DAt last we get another type that's strong against dragon. I wounder if the normals who become part dragon will still not get hit by ghost moves.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime6th July 2013, 6:08 pm

It's official, there will be a possessed sword pokemon that is Ghost/Steel type. Assuming stats aren't as horrible as say Pachirisu, I will be using this!

http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon.shtml
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime6th July 2013, 6:09 pm

Yeah I saw that! It looks awesome!! XD
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Templar
Pyramidal Crystal

Moonlit Templar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Formerly Medeus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime6th July 2013, 7:14 pm

I'm liking Honedge's design so far. I'm hoping it gets decent stats and if possible, a  decent evolution with respectable attack. On top of that, it's the only Ghost/Steel Pokémon as of this writing.
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime7th July 2013, 11:17 am

I LOVE SWORDO (that's what I'M calling him because I think it's BETTER) HE IS KOOL
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime7th July 2013, 11:26 am

DUDE! I want to nickname that now! XD
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime11th July 2013, 2:57 pm

YOU GUYS. THE NEW POKEMON REVEALED TODAY. I CAN'T. THERE ARE TWO VERY ADORABLE POKEMON.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime12th July 2013, 8:43 am

I admit Swirlix and Spritzee are glomp-worthy, however neither impresses me that much. I'm more interested in Malamar. Also since Yveltal and Skrelp are Pokemon Y exclusive, that may be the game I decide to get.

Anyway, here are the pokemon I may be interested in using (counting the non-6th generation ones in the Pokedex listing on Serebii.net). More will be listed as evolutions will be publicized. 

Pancham-Pangoro (Fighting/Dark)
Noivern (Dragon/Flying) (I'm going to bet that this one won't be available until the mid-late part of the game, so some other pokemon that can learn Fly will have to do in the meantime)
Skrelp (Water/Poison)
Honedge (Ghost/Steel)
Inkay-Malamar (Psychic/Dark)
Jolteon, Vaporeon, Sylveon or Espeon
Houndour-Houndoom (Dark/Fire)

Last edited by Silence Wall on 21st July 2013, 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime12th July 2013, 8:51 am

I'm going with X I like the deer legendary better. Plus my friend is getting Y so I will be able to trade with her to get the Y exclusives. Also pardon me for not using the deer legendary name.  I cant remember them and why bother because the names will be different English.

Does anyone know if they will change the region name like did in gen 5 for the English release? I still don't know why they changed it. >.>
Back to top Go down
Lady_RoseDragon
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : In the name of Aquabania...

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime12th July 2013, 3:44 pm

I'm not sure which version I'm getting because I usually like to get the opposite of that everyone else is getting so it's easier to get the version exclusives not on my copy. Did that with HeartGold and Black (2).
Back to top Go down
http://kumatorakazooie.tumblr.com http://dragonkazooie89.deviantart.com
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime12th July 2013, 4:28 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
I'm going with X I like the deer legendary better. Plus my friend is getting Y so I will be able to trade with her to get the Y exclusives. Also pardon me for not using the deer legendary name.  I cant remember them and why bother because the names will be different English.

Does anyone know if they will change the region name like did in gen 5 for the English release? I still don't know why they changed it. >.>

Xerneas and Yveltal are the English names, goose Razz and the region name is Kalos in English, which is roughly the same as Japanese, though sites claim it is Kalos in Japanese, too. R and L are pretty similar in sound in Japanese. The katakana is カロス, which is "karosu" in romaji. There is no L in it, so it is Karos in Japanese and not correct when people say it's Kalos in Japanese. But like I said, L and R are very close in Japanese, but essentially, there is not an L sound; just R sounds that sound like L sounds that are meant to be L sounds.

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version

View previous topic View next topic Back to top