The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2012, 6:45 pm

I've read your post Saturn^^!

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 Sailor_venus_banner_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d57r6m2

How many times had Minako sat at that restaurant, finishing her sketches? She had no idea. The only thing she knew was that she just liked the atmosphere of the restaurant; it was calm and perfect for drawing when you’re eating. No one would have guessed that Minako was so busy that she had to eat at the same time she drew. And to speak the truth, she wasn’t that busy at all; she just wanted to handle many things at the same time.

She put the pencil back into her bag and stood up. Then she packed all her
belongings and was about to leave, when she turned back to sip the last drop of
water from her glass. She headed towards the entrance behind a corner where her
favorite table was.

Suddenly she bumped onto a brown haired girl who was just leaving the restaurant and didn’t see Minako behind the
corner. “Ah!” Minako landed on her back onto the ground, her sketches flying all over the floor. “I’m so sorry!” she pardoned “What an idiot I am, bumping onto people like this?!” she thought. “I didn’t see you behind the corner! I’m really sorry!” she continued and then noticed that the brown haired girl just looked surprised noticing her unfinished pencil drawings.

Last edited by Tsuki-no-Kagayaki on 18th July 2012, 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2012, 8:06 pm

Ami listed while her best friend and Makoto had their conversation. It made her happy that Rei was finally talking to new people, since she knew she had a hard time making friends.

Suddenly, Ami spaced out and heard a deep male voice from behind her. She turned around and what would ya know? It was that cat again.

"Did he just speak?" Ami mumbled to herself as she walked over to him.

The cat looked at her and seemed to be deep in thought. Again Ami heard the cat speak. "You are Sailor Mercury, awaken!" The cat vanished and a little blue rod was left in his place. Ami looked around, but the cat was no where to be seen. The pen left behind looked super cute and she had to have whatever it was. The moment her hand made contact with the foreign object Ami's head began spinning. Memories that she never remembered having flooded her brain. A cold sweat ran down her body. She had no idea what was happening. She threw the pen into her purse and ran over to Rei and Matoko.

"I don't feel well. I am going home. My driver will take you home Rei. I apologize."

Matoko watched as the girls suddenly left and was in awe.

OOC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2012, 8:19 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 729298ea

Makoto blinked surprised at Ami's behavior wondering what could have possibly came over her as she drug Rei along with her causing a huge gap in their conversation. Whatever it was seemed to scare the hell out of her. Makoto sighed as this day seemed to get better and better: first the set broke and now this. She sighed as she promptly walked out of the restaurant and proceeded to run into a tall blond haired girl causing her to drop some papers.

"I'm so sorry!" Makoto apologized as she bent down And began to pick up the lose papers until she seen what they were and looked at them in awe. They were beautiful sketches of all kinds of people and places.

"Did you draw these?" Makoto asked looking up at the blond girl amazed.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2012, 8:24 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 SailorSaturnHeader

"I can feel a strong energy from those two for sure." Luna said, "But I'm not sure if they are senshi quite yet. I'm going to keep an eye on those two and hopefully I will notice the signs of their awakening."

"Okay." Hotaru said although she wasn't satisfied with what Luna told her. She wanted to know about those two as soon as possible because if they weren't senshi that meant they still needed to be on the look out for the other two. Hotaru was lost in thought when suddenly she heard a scream coming from the other side of campus. "Luna could there be another youma attack?" Hotaru asked.

"Let's check it out." Luna said, "But first we should get Michiru."

"Good idea. I don't think I have any offensive powers yet. It'd be impossible for me to destroy the youma on my own." Hotaru said. Then she and Luna went running towards the cafe where Michiru was to go get her help.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2012, 8:29 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 2045764097

Rei didn't question Ami's sudden "illness" seeing how she has faked being sick before. She said goodbye to Makoto and followed Ami back to the limo. They both got in and Ami order her driver to take Rei back to her dorm.

Thh ride back to Rei's dorm was actually quiet. Rei tried to talked to her friend, but she only got a few sentences out of her. When they're weren't talking, Ami was staring out the window spaced out. Rei was wondering if her friend was actually not feeling well. She glanced at the seat of the limo and noticed Ami's purse was opened. She saw a blue pen with a symbol of Mercury on it sticking out.

Rei eyebrow raised a little. She never seen that pen before and since when was Ami into stars and planets? Rei tried to think about any animes that involved the planets. She couldn't think of anything seeing how she didn't watch TV much.

The limo finally got back to her dorm. She unbuckled her seat belt and said goodbye to her friend. She then got of the limo and headed to her dorm room. As she was walking to her room, Rei wondered what she should eat for dinner and she forgot all about that pen.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2012, 1:49 am

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 Sailor_venus_banner_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d57r6m2

Minako blinked surprised by the question the brunette just asked: “Oh, y….yes, I did” she answered floundering a little bit. She felt something familiar when her gaze met the girl who picked her drawings. “I can pick them up!” she said “After all, it was my fault that they dropped…” she continued. Somehow she felt that she knew this girl from many years, maybe lives ago, but couldn’t figure out why. “What is this feeling I’m getting from her…? It feels like some kind of aura is coming from her… Some warm, powerful aura…” she wondered when the brown haired girl started speaking to her again.

Last edited by Tsuki-no-Kagayaki on 18th July 2012, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyneth
Lotus Crystal

Meyneth

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2012, 3:33 am

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 Phw6W

Throwing her into the doorframe, the blonde bellowed, "Yesh, I klow Ia shill phe lhate phor schewl!" Usagi's voiced echoed out the bathroom down and down the hallway, where her very impatient aunt Keiko stood waiting to drive her to her first day of night school. Spit. Gargle. Spit. Usagi refused to go to school without brushing her teeth.. and without grabbing a snack. After grabbing her bag from the stairpost and hopping into the kitchen (getting a sock on whilst running is not as easy as it would seem) Usagi retched open the fridge, shivering in digust at the orange juice and carrots before her eyes catch on the pudding cups hidden in the back. Yesss! Grabbing two (and shoving one in her pocket for later) she darts for the door, "I knooow I'm late! Its no big deal!" She laughed and smiled wide before slamming the door behind her.

Its been two weeks since she moved to Japan and she had thought that perhaps there was a little more to her aunt than outward appearance would suggest. But nope - the woman was a more-reserved and traditional version of her mother. Nagging and responsible to a fault. When Usagi was finally free, she jogged briskly to the building and waved, watching her aunt drive off. Running to the short fence and successfully climbing over it (one would be surprised at how difficult that particular feat actually is), Usagi cut across the sparsely populated parking lot and into the nearby park. Looking back, she felt a tinge of guilt in her stomach for skipping - but she knew it was worth it, the first day was always rules rules rules, the actual assignments only ever came at the end. She'd simply stumble in during the last half hour claiming car trouble.

Walking through the eerie desolate park, Usagi's mind played tricks on her - did that swing just move? that gate just creak? Surely not. But she was starting to regret her decision. She was, after all, in a strange city and was sure she looked like it too. The weight of her compact in her pocket grew and she took a deep breath, pressing on. After nearly a half-hour and walking through the entire park, she came upon a bathhouse complex - slipping her hand into her pocket, she grasped the golden trinket and bit her lip. The light began to blink out and that sinking feeling firmly anchored itself as a loud crash came from within the building. Ducking to the side, she whispers "Moon Prism Power!"

(OOC: ahh nervous ^///^ hope everything is okay. Its a little long, but just setting up a scenario~ Crystalsetuna, I imagine Sailor Chibimoon is within? Though I wouldn't be opposed to some inners around too Very Happy )

Last edited by Averi on 23rd July 2012, 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://juliannacodes.tumblr.com http://spectrenegade.tumblr.com/
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2012, 6:29 am

Spoiler:

Makoto blinked at the peculiar girl in front of her feeling as if she knew her from somewhere but that would be impossible because they had only just met.

"Sorry for running into you my name is Kino Makoto would you like me to buy you a milkshake as recompense for crashing your day?" Makoto offered smiling warmly at the blond girl who looked like she just needed a friend and someone with a listening ear.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2012, 8:38 am

(OCC: I didn't necessarily say it was a youma attack. I said it might be and Enigma said that we could do small youma if we wanted to. Also no one was posting any outer senshi stuff. So I was trying to think of something to write.)
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2012, 9:27 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2012, 9:56 am

(OCC: Yeah I just saw that. Okay. Btwhow do you do the spoiler posts?)
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2012, 10:01 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Pyramidal Crystal

Enigma

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Restless

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2012, 12:13 pm

[I read the post Saturn]
(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 Captai11

It was late in the afternoon now, and Iida hadn't wasted much time before putting his thoughts into action. Upon his resurrection he had spent little time around the Dark Kingdom, spending a majority of it here in Tokyo. The general felt lured back to the same community college, finding the temptation of seducing naive students for their energy irresistible. Iida wore the same track suit he had adorned earlier in the day when confronting the soccer player. He walked across the school campus, hands in the jackets pockets, and keeping his gaze low as to avoid making eye contact with any of the other students. The younger generation that made up the population here at the school seemed to offer limitless amounts of energy sources. However, the one question still lingered in his mind; which route would he take first?

The options ran across his mind as he paced across the familiar soccer field, coming along one of the sidewalks and heading towards the nearest building. Iida was positive no one had saw him speaking with the soccer player earlier, so there was little to worry about. Changing outfits would have been a good precaution, but then again, Iida had always been known for his arrogance and pride. Entering one of the long hallways he took note of the countless wooden doors on both sides of the hall. The general came to a halt, looking from left to right before taking another step forward. His pace was slow now, peering through the glass windows the doors. The first couple rooms he noticed were occupied with students of the afternoon classes that were still in session. Taking another step forward, he looked inside the next classroom.

It was empty.

Iida's head turned over his shoulder, looking behind to make sure no one was watching. His well known mischevious grin curled along his discolored lips. His sapphire blue eyes scanned down the length of the hallway now to double check, and then he turned to his left. His pale hand extended forward, letting his icy cold fingers curl around the doorhandle. With a quick and swift motion he turned it, and gracefully entered the empty classroom. There was a lot to learn about these humans, and his research would now continue as he was on a quest for answers to find their vulnerabilities and weaknesses.

The room was composed mostly of desks, divided into several rows. With the teacher's desk in the corner he approached it, running his hand along the countless papers that had been accumulated and piled up. Most the them seemed to have a list of questions, followed by answers written in pencil underneathe. At the top of each corner was a different name, which he assumed was the students. Iida was puzzled as he tried to understand the purpose of such documents. Were these some kind of tests?

In that same moment he felt his heart skip a beat as he saw the door opening in the corner of his eye. This wouldn't be good. Iida's hand scattered quickly across the papers from his surprised reaction, knocking several of them to the floor. A young woman entered the room, dressed in a maroon suit. A large smile flashed across her lips as she looked to be deep in thought, lifting a cup she held to her lips. Iida remained frozen, knowing there was only one means of escape without alarming the entire building and drawing unwanted attention. As the teacher became aware of her surroundings she looked to Iida, and her immediate reaction led to the cup of coffee flying from her hands where it would hit the floor with a thud, spilling it's contents across the classroom.

It was followed by a loud, high-pitched scream. Irritation quickly rose within Iida by the sound that scratched his ears. His mouth opened, but words failed to escape. He looked around quickly, unsure of what to do in the given moment before staring to the teacher. Out of frustration he swung his hand across the desk, knocking the large pile of papers to the floor and bringing it across his chest. His eyes closed and he went into deep concentration, disappearing in an instant flash before the woman, teleporting far away from the campus.

And so a second error had taken place in the same day. Iida hoped the teacher failed to paint an image of his features in her mind. If she had, the scar along his face would be the most noteable feature, and would surely make future visits to this community college more complicated.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2012, 12:17 pm

Minako’s eyes widened up. Was this very nice girl really offering Minako her company? It felt pretty strange, since Minako was always left alone.
“Thank you. It really wasn’t your fault at all”, she finally managed to say. “But I’d be very pleased to get the chance to know you”, she smiled warmly back to Makoto. “It must be just my imagination… There’s no way I could know her. So why does she seem so familiar to me?” she thought, still feeling the warm wave coming from Makoto.

“My name is Aino Minako and I am very pleased to meet you” she introduced herself bowing. Makoto smiled to her again.
Minako realized what she had just said: “Sorry… you must think that I’m weird, introducing myself that formally…” she sighed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2012, 1:01 pm

Makoto smiled at the girls awkwardness. She seemed to be the loner type, and Makoto began to wonder if the girl had any other real friends.

"Nice to meet you Mina-chan! It's okay if I call you that right?" Makoto inquired hoping she hadn't offended the girl. The girl just shook her head causing Makoto to laugh heartily.

"Well then Mina-chan how about that milkshake?" she offered again.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2012, 7:22 pm

”Mina-chan”, Makoto’s nickname for her echoed deep in her mind. No one had ever called her with –chan, except her mother before she died. Minako already felt like she had some kind of bond with Makoto even though they had just met, and her warmth made Minako feel happy and relaxed, making her usual, extremely diffident side literally fade away.

She smiled warmly back to Makoto: “The milkshake sounds very good! Oh, and would it be okay if I called you Mako-chan?” she asked hoping that she wasn’t too familiar with Makoto, even though she seemed to be perfectly fine with the fact that they didn’t speak to each other formally.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2012, 7:28 pm

Makoto laughed, " Yes it's fine since all my other friends call me that.". And that's when she noticed the glimmer in minakos eyes faded as she mentioned " friends".

"Do any of your other friends call you mina-chan?" she inquired walking back towards the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2012, 11:20 pm

Spoiler:
Minako’s chin lowered when she heard Makoto’s question. “No… nobody calls me by that name…” she tried to hide the sadness in her voice: “since… I don’t have any friends.” she continued, trying to throw away the loneliness she felt.

Why was it still so hard for her to tell that she had no friends? She’s used to be alone without anyone whom she could rely on, and still when anybody mentioned anything about ‘friends’ it felt so painful, as if someone was stabbing her straight to the heart.

Minako noticed that Makoto looked at her. “Mako-chan…?” she tried to speak as normally as she could.
Back to top Go down
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Ninja-Pirate-Princess-Muffin; GC's official Haruka

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 1:32 am

((Sorry I took so long guys, I've been super busy with work the past few days))

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 SailorUranusHeader

Haruka gripped her phone hard, pressing it to her ear. It was the record executive from yesterday morning, telling her she had made it to the next callback audition. She couldn't contain her excitement, and didn't even care that she'd have to miss more class for it next week. She found herself talking fast and excitedly, almost forgetting about those around her until Hotaru got up to leave. She bowed in her seat and mouthed goodbye to Hotaru as she left the table.

She finished her call and excitedly put the phone back in her Alice purse. "I'm sorry about that, Michiru-san, that was a call I've been waiting for."

She felt herself nervous now that she was alone with Michiru. She closed her eyes for a moment to put her thoughts together, taking a bite of her chocolate eclair. A vision flashed before her eyes, of her and Michiru, sitting together and watching the stars. Their clothes were not of this time. It was more of a memory than her imagination. She shook her head slightly as she opened her eyes. She had no idea where this vision could have come from. She hurriedly tried to change the subject.

"Where did Hotaru-san go?"
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 6:05 am

Makoto felt her heart stop when the blond haired girl stnding in front of her mentioned she had no friends. What kind of joke was this? Everyone was supposed to have friends! The girl seemed nice enough and that's when she said something that sounded like a kindergartner would say, but she didn't care.

"Mina-San how would you like to be friends then? No one should ever feel that alone." Makoto said smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 6:13 am

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 Fd95d03b

Michiru tried to avert the subject of Hotaru when it came up, "hotaru has another class she must attend,and I'm feeling rather rebellious at the moment and believe I'll be skipping mine the rest of the day. Would you like to just get out of here and go somewhere?" Michiru found herself offering and wondering why since she never rarely had the urge to get acquainted with a complete stranger, but she didn't care as she promptly got out of the seat and boldly grabbed the other girls hand sending volts of electricity through her.She had never felt like this before as if she had kissed a lightning rod in a thunderstorm and thats when she noticed the red tint on Haruka's cheeks and then she stared at their hands and quickly pulled away.

"I'm sorry forgive me for being so forward." Michiru replied averting her gaze.

Last edited by Anjyu on 19th July 2012, 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 6:30 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 7:57 am

Rei sat at her desk in the dorm looking over her paper on her laptop. Her dinner was currently being cooked in the microwave. She got to the point in her paper where she left off and tried to write a new paragraph. She was able to write one sentence, but she kept getting distracted. The events from the restaurant kept rushing through her head. She was really worried about Ami and silent car didn't help make it any better.

The microwave beeped and Rei stood up. She walked over to it and pulled out her food. She sat down the food at her desk to let it cool. As it was cooling Rei tried to go back to her paper, but it was still no use! She stood up and grabbed her phone which was sitting on her bed. She dialed Ami's number and prayed that she would pick up.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 9:08 am

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 1666276025

Ami laid in silence in her bedroom and had cancelled all future shoots and interviews for the upcoming weekend. She was so confused as to what had just occurred at the mall. Ami lifted her head from her pillow and went into a deep thought while starring at an Inyuyasha poster in her room. After a few seconds of this deep thought she rolled over to face the other wall and it's decor while squeezing a Chocobo plush against her torso. Suddenly, Ami heard the noise of her phone vibrating on the desk next to her bed. She reached her hand out and looked at the screen.

"Snow White" the phone read.

Ami didn't know what to say to her friend. It was bad enough that even Ami herself didn't understand what had happened either. How could she explain something she couldn't even explain to herself? At last, the phone stopped vibrating after a few attempts from Rei, and Ami closed her eyes again.

(her mind)
What was the silver millenium? What was the evil that had destroyed it? Why did she suddenly feel the urge to find some....stranger that was known as the moon princess and the silver crystal? Was she this mysterious Mercury that the grey cat had called her?

Ami sat up and walked across the room to her purse, which was hanging on her door knob. She reached her hand in and grabbed the blue pen that the cat had left her. At the same time, she heard a scratch at her window. Of course, it was that grey cat again. The cat entered her room and jumped on her bed.

"Ami" spoke the cat "Do not be afraid" (assume that Artemis now explains everything to Aim)
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Ninja-Pirate-Princess-Muffin; GC's official Haruka

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 11:25 am

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 SailorUranusHeader

Haruka felt her cheeks burning, her whole body on fire when this beautiful girl grabbed her hand. She almost found herself pouting when Michiru pulled her hand away. She had had crushes on many girls before, but she had never felt so strongly so quickly as she did now. She felt like she wanted to be with Michiru above all else, and she had only known her for half an hour!

She knew she shouldn't skip any more classes today, but she found her caring was quickly flying out the nearby window. She wanted to stay with Michiru.

She stammered a bit, nervous still to be alone with her, "I... um, yes, that sounds fun. Let's do it." She looked back into Michiru's eyes, giving her a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 11:35 am

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 Fd95d03b

Michiru felt the color rush back to her cheeks when she noticed Haruka looking at her very intently.

"Haruka-chan do you feel like we are connected in a way that feels like something magnetic? I haven't known you but an hour, but I feel as if I've known you a lifetime and could tell you everything." she confessed.

She was sure the girl would have run away after hearing such a thing, but she hadn't. She just stood there as if she knew exactly what Michiru was talking about all along.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 12:27 pm

Rei closed her phone shut when she heard Ami's voicemail. She let out a heavy sigh. She sat on her bed and waited for at least 20 minutes hoping her friend would call her back. She picked up her phone again and dialed Ami's number. Again no answer. Rei shut her phone and stood up.

"She'll call me back," she said to herself. "She's just probably taking a shower or something." Rei then went back to her desk and began to ate her dinner. The food was cold now, but she didn't care. The bad taste distracted her thoughts about Ami.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Pyramidal Crystal

Enigma

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Restless

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 12:49 pm

Iida stood at the edge of the building, breathing the cool summer breeze as night approached. The sun began to settle in the west and the general gathered his thoughts, thinking of a quick alternative to the community college. He gazed over the city of Tokyo, taking in all the scenary from being atop the tenth floor. His body was crouched, feeling his muscles tense. His hands came together, popping his knuckles from the anxiety and stress he was beginning to feel. The thought of eternal sleep was certainly terrifying.

Why have I been so unsuccessful? He would begin to question himself.

No matter the time of the day, Tokyo always seemed to be so busy. The streets were constantly filled with those humans commuting to wherever they pleased, and many of the markets seemed to gather large crowds, too. An idea then struck him as he scanned his eyes from left to right in the current district. The mall came into view and Iida's eyes widened. This would be his next target. From what he remembered, most places seemed to close early in the night so he would need to move fast in order to secure his plan. Pushing himself back up he swung his arm across his chest and went into deep thought. He would then vanish from the current location.

Iida appeared on the side of a building, being one of the many that made up the mall. He worked his way around, making way for the entrance. One of the mall's security guards stepped infront of his path.

"Sir, the mall will be closing in fives minutes."

Iida merely nodded his head in response, continuing to push forward in the same direction. He stepped around the large figure in a swift motion, and came out in the main lobby that was composed of different shops, small kiosks, and a few dining areas. Iida scanned the area, looking over the small kiosks as employees were rushing to close and depart for the day. One of the kiosks were selling sports bracelet, claiming to increase balance and flexibility. Naturally, this caught Iida's attention, and he watched as the young woman attending to it take the small trash can in hand. He assumed she was going to empty the contents.

He followed in same direction, and stopping in the hallway as she went outside for the dumpster. His infamous grin returned to his lips, waiting for her return through the double doors. As she re entered she came face to face with Iida, eyes widening in surprise as the trash can fell from her grasp.

"I've found a way to increase your business sales," he said calmly.

The woman was startled, and stuttered to find the right words. "H-how?" She simply asked.
"With the help of your measly human body, of course, and the power of the Dark Kingdom."

Iida laughed as his hand flashed before her, his palm facing just inches from her forehead. Before she had the chance to scream or even move the dark power began to take over her body.

I call upon the power of the Negaverse, increase this human's ambition to maximum peak of energy.

A symbol of the Dark Kingdom flashed over her forehead, pupils dilating from the dark power that overcame her.

"Tomorrow you will absorb everyone's energy that buys the bracelets."

Iida planned to return to the mall tomorrow so he could check on the progress.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 1:42 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 SailorSaturnHeader

Hotaru and Luna ran towards the cafe where Michiru and Haruka were. When they got there the two were gone. "Luna should we just go check it out ourselves?" Hotaru said, "Maybe it's not even a youma I don't hear anymore screams."

"Okay." Luna said, "We can go check it out without Michiru."

Luna and Hotaru ran towards the on campus building that the scream came from. They rushed into the building as they heard yat another scream. They ran together towards the room where the screams were coming from. As Hotaru threw open the door preparing to transform she heard, "Cut! Who are you? You shouldn't be in here!" Hotaru looked around and saw film equipment and a set. "Sorry!" Hotaru said and bowed her head as she closed the door and left with Luna.

"Maybe we are both too much on edge." Hotaru said to Luna, "Lets go get you that cat food I promised."

Luna smiled and jumped up onto Hotaru's shoulder while they walked to the supermarket to get her cat food. When they bought the food and had settled back down at Hotaru's home she got dinner ready for her and put Luna's food in a bowl.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 4:12 pm

Spoiler:

“Eh?” Minako felt like her heart would stop any minute and sat down. This was the very first time in her life someone had ever asked that from her. Usually she wouldn’t believe things like that, but somehow she just felt that she could tell Makoto just about everything and rely on her and that she was seriously asking to be her friend.

“Mako-chan…” she whispered, her eyes looking lonely and happy at the same time. She felt some long time ago buried feelings coming back to her mind. The feelings she felt when she was still very young, friendship and joy. ”I.. I’d love to be one of your friends”, she smiled while tears started to ran down her cheeks and she had to wipe them away quickly, so that nobody would notice that she was crying in public but Makoto saw her tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top