The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2012, 12:32 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 SailorSaturnHeader

Hotaru and The girl named Setsuna ran with Luna into the Mall. There was chaos everywhere! There was a youma grabbing people and draining their energy. Hotaru saw a girl in a senshi fuku. This girl, whoever she was, was fighting the youma as best she could, but she looked like she'd need help. Hotaru and Luna shared a look and nodded. Hotaru raised her arm with the pen in it and yelled, "Saturn Planet Power Make-Up!" Hotaru soon transformed into Sailor Saturn. She looked over at Setsuna and said, "I'll be right back." Then she ran into the battle with the hope that somehow she'd be able to help the other senshi fight.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2012, 12:45 pm

Spoiler:

Makoto felt like she was in another world as she saw a bright light approaching her. It felt so warm and tranquil in this place. She never wanted to go back to that world full of pain and sorrow and that's when she seen him.

"Father what are you doing here?" Makoto blinked wondering what her deceased father could possibly be doing here.

" Makoto my beautiful daughter you don't belong here... You need to go back. They need you to protect them." He said softly showing her a tunnel the opposite way she had came.

"But I want to stay with you!" she objected.

" Now is not the time." He replied pushing her onward and then she woke up but something wasn't right.

Makoto opened her eyes to reveal a girl she thought she knew wearing an orange and blue fuku. The girl was crying and suddenly the tears she had baptized her with triggered something within her as a lightning volt type energy ran through her body reviving her.

She had no idea where the energy came from but she felt there was something inside her longing to awaken, but she had no idea what it was. She looked up at the girl holding her head.

"Do I know you?" she inquired giving her a puzzled look.

Last edited by Anjyu on 22nd July 2012, 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2012, 12:52 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 SailorPlutoHeader

Everything seemed to be happening at once in one big flash. Chaos seemed to roam the mall as a giant monster was attacking. Out of nowhere, the young girl transformed into a different outfit carrying a weapon within her hand. Slightly shaking, Setsuna edged backwards in fear as the youma rampaged through. The man's voice from earlier started to take over her thoughts.

My love, here is my gift to you. Here is your destined Garnet Rod..."

A light flashed before her eyes at the beautiful Garnet Rod appeared before her floating, calling out to her. Reaching out towards it, as she grasped it, Setsuna felt a strange power over her as it vanished once more.

[i]You are who I thought you were! Take this Lip Rod and feel the words stop through time to call to you within your heart, Sailor Pluto!
Making the Lip Rod appear before her, Luna tossed it over to Setsuna. Picking it up, Setsuna held the Lip Rod in her hand as she held it high above her head.

"PLUTO PLANET POWER, MAAAAAAAKE-UP!" Time ticked around her flashing as the light purple spun around in a wave. Surrounding her as she transformed into her Senshi Fuku, her Garnet Rod appeared before her once again as the feeling of destiny finally arrived to greet her.

Earlier she would have ran, but with the Garnet Rod within her possession, she charged into battle without a second thought. As she charged forward, the words echoed in her mind to fight as if they were always there. As the waves of time guided her under Hades, Pluto spun her Garnet Rod around with the words coming softly, "Dead... Scream!" Putting her rod before her, a blast of a purple planet shot out towards the youma.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2012, 1:09 pm

Hotaru and the other senshi were in the midst of battle with the youma when another senshi came to help. She yelled, "Dead Scream." and a blast shot towards the youma. It looked powerful enough to destroy the youma, but as Hotaru hoped for it to have been destroyed the smoke from the blast cleared and revealed the youma still standing. This one was definitely stronger than the one that she had fought with Michiru. The youma started to attack again. This tie Hotaru was ready. She said, "Silence Wall." and a wall formed protecting Hotaru and the other two senshi. "What do we do? It's stronger than the one that I fought before?" Hotaru said to Luna.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2012, 2:09 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 Sailor_venus_banner_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d57r6m2

Spoiler:

”Thank god you’re okay Mako-chan!” Minako cried hugging her friend tight. “ It’s me, Minako!” she sobbed while trying to get some air between her words. " I was so worried about you! I thought that you will die...!" Minako pushed away most of her gained memories to concentrate to the battle.

Slowly she turned to look at the other senshi and heard them saying that this youma was much more powerful than the previous
ones and the smaller girl who had protected everyone from the attack with her wall asked a grayish she-cat what they should do.

The reality hit Minako’s mind as
she stood up. She had to pull herself together, they couldn't win this battle if she couldn't focus on it. They didn't have experience of fighting and that made them vulnerable. They still didn't have enough power to fight properly so the only way to destroy the youma seemed to be working together. She pulled her emotions away and looked the other senshi “I think we should combine our powers like we did at the time of Silver Millennium!” she yelled. “ But we need other senshi, too. I can sense it, there’s two more awakened senshi in the mall. I can feel the water and ice… And the Moon... but it's not the Moon power from our current time but something from the future...” she said looking at the grey she-cat.

Last edited by Tsuki-no-Kagayaki on 22nd July 2012, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2012, 4:28 pm

ooc:

Chibiusa's red eyes widened a little to see bodies on the ground, and a strange monster that seemed to have sprung to life from the tales her parents had told her. Then she saw a blonde in an all too familiar orange fuku.”Venus!” she muttered to herself. But it didn't seem like Venus was able to defeat the monster. Strange, she was stronger than that! And then she saw Saturn and Pluto appear. Pluto threw an attack, but it did nothing against the monster. They couldn't do anything at all? Then she quickly remembered, this was the past. Their skills were still unrefined. Chibiusa could feel the disgust and scoffed to herself. The oh so powerful senshi, unable to do anything. Well if they couldn't, then she would.

She reached into her pants pocket and pulled out a brooch. It was sickeningly adorable, but Chibiusa had no choice. She threw up her hand as she called out, “Pink Prism Power, Make up!”. She could feel the energy swirling around her as she transformed into the pink and red fuku. She made a step then paused and smirked, seeing some silly red masquerade mask hanging on the wall. She snatched it and placed it on her face before she ran out into the hall.

Sailor Chibi Moon made her way cautiously and quickly behind the monster, the chaos around her masking the sound of her boots and the senshi in front distracting the monster. She swiftly grabbed one of the monsters arms and twisted as she spun herself with it like an alligator in a death roll, hearing the arm break with a little snap before she quickly darted away, raising her fists in a ready fighting position. She smirked as she waited for the monster to acknowledge her and the pain as she thought,” Come on, you ugly waste of air.” As she was waiting, she heard Venus yell something about an attack and the Silver Millennium. As if they could actually do anything? She shook her head and yelled calmly over her shoulder at the other senshi,” You little girls let me handle this! You obviously don't know what the hell you're doing!”
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Meyneth
Lotus Crystal

Meyneth

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2012, 10:47 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 AROhF

A flash of light and a mystical skirt-swish later and the once plain schoolgirl now stood taller - a proud (and somewhat clumsy) soldier. Cautiously she placed an open palm on the door before pushing, wincing at the slight creak, before peeking inside. After taking in the sight she rested her head against the door; the entire bathhouse was destroyed and where there was once a wall now stood only a pile of brick. A person had most likely been using the bathhouse when some.. one? transformed them into something hideous.. yes, that had to be it. perhaps. no. well, maybe.

Either way, she tip-toed (nearly losing balance on uneven brick pieces several times) through the chaos and out the .. hole on the other side. She didn't even had to look for clues, the monster (or victim, depending on your viewpoint) had left a hot streak of.. green.. excretion.. blood.. maybe? Following the trail, she jogged, praying nobody would pay for her tardiness. It led through the rubble and across the pavement to the sidewalk and straight across the highway to a.. shopping mall? of course! People are needed to 'harvest energy'!

So, Sailor Moon warily set off across the busy evening street; with cars whipping past, she attempted moving carefully across the 6 lanes, though by the time she reached the median the pressure was nearly too much to bear. The moment was serendipitous - there were no vehicles, not a sound, for just a moment - when Sailor Moon heard a high pitched scream from the direction of the Mall. Jumping lightly and giving a whine, the soldier could no longer wait. After doing a double check, she clamped her eyes shut and ran across the remaining lanes, desperate to reach those calling out.

One leap across a drainage ditch and two ascents (she got halfway up before stumbling and having to start over) up a grassy hill later and she stood triumphant.. at the back of a massive parking lot. She adjusted her mask - for a magical object molded for her face, you'd think it would stay put through a little stumble. There was no way she could make it to the entrance in time, though.. after eyeing the entire area.. did she really have to come in through the front door? After wiping the grass off her knees, elbows and skirt she took off on a dead run for the back of a department store. With some searching she spotted what she had been looking for: a rooftop access. Scrambling onto an air conditioning unit, Moon bit her lip and jumped with all she had, barely grabbing the hanging rung. It took a lot of upper strength (that she didn't really have) but she managed to pull herself up and climbed to the roof.

The view afforded was both a relief and a source of confusion. How, exactly, could she get inside from the roof? The smokestacks were obviously not going to work and there was no way she was going into (fitting into, really, but that's for another occasion) the ventilation. Skylight it was. The Mall was setup very much like a beehive, with shops in the shape of octagons connected by hallways and larger central areas, setup like a park, complete with kiosks and benches. Luckily for Moon, it seemed every major 'park' area within the Mall had a large skylight. Everytime she peered down through one, it seemed like nothing but typical pre-close operation. However, on the fourth, there was a kiosk and some.. fairly violent action. A blur of pink darted towards the monster and Moon winced at the loud crack that followed. Who was that? Who were all these.. girls? They all looked like her - they must be the ones! From the dreams.. silhouetted soldiers standing behind her.

Does she break the glass? Wouldn't the fall.. hurt? Not if she planned it right.. it really wasn't the most elegant way to make an entrance, though. Scanning the nearby tarmac, she smiled at the sight of an indoor roof hatch. Deftly pulling it open, she descends and apologizes to the extremely startled stockboy. Finally! She stood in the doorway of the clothing store, "I won't let you ruin the times of happy shoppers! I am Sailor Moon, a champion of justice." She bent over, not fulling realizing the effect of her running until she stopped, odangos dangling down, she held up her pointer finger and whispered to herself, "Give me just a second here.. whew.." Popping back up she continued while waving her arms in front of her and then pointing at the monster, "Okay! I say on behalf of the moon, I shall right wrongs and triumph over evil - and that means you!"

Spoiler:

Last edited by Averi on 23rd July 2012, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://juliannacodes.tumblr.com http://spectrenegade.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2012, 7:53 am

Spoiler:

Boy, was Haruka in for a surprise when she woke up in a stranger's bed. The surprise was evident on her face when she pushed herself up and further back from Michiru. She still was not terribly coherent, but this sort of situation had a habit of waking people up faster. Before she could ask what had happened last night, Michiru answered for her. "Oh... That's good, I guess," she said, rubbing her eye. The other woman was rather flippant when it came to intimacy.

After a moment, Haruka settled back down in the bed. Although it wasn't a situation she was used to, it didn't feel wrong. She looked at Michiru with a small smile. Actually, it felt nice. "How are you feeling?" She asked Michiru. "Last night was pretty crazy. I had a lot of fun. Thanks for taking me."

Haruka did not really want to leave, but as she lay there, she began to think about all the things she had to do to get ready for the call-back audition and several school assignments that needed some sort of attention, even if they were the last things she wanted to do. It felt right being here with Michiru. She hoped she could see her again. "If you want, we could meet each other later." She asked, feeling rather hopeful. "I can give you my cell phone number."
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2012, 8:22 am

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 Fd95d03b

Michiru felt her heart sink when Haruka announced she was leaving. She had so much fun with the girl the night before more fun than she had in a long time. It felt so natural being with Haruka. It was so liberating to be with this woman but why? Michiru had never felt this way around a man before. Could she be attracted to Haruka? She had had girl crushes before but only in a friend way. She was a woman after all and really did appreciate the female anatomy but this woman was different from all her friends.

"I think I would like that very much." Michiru smiled as she took the girls number and wrote hers down as well and then she did something much bolder than that. She planted a soft flowery kiss on the blondes cheek causing her to blush.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2012, 10:05 am

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 Sailor_venus_banner_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d57r6m2

Why can’t I fight with all I have?!” Venus shouted in her mind. “You haven’t awakened fully yet” the woman’s voice spoke again to her. “Your planetary symbol hasn’t appeared on your forehead yet. When that happens, you can take your place as a real protector and guardian of the Solar System and your place as the inner senshi’s leader” she explained.

Suddenly a pink haired girl appeared and shouted that she’ll finish the youma off, because they couldn’t do anything. Before Minako had time to say anything she saw another girl who gasped air probably for running too long, and claimed to be Sailor Moon. “Crescent Ace is… Sailor Moon…?” Minako asked in her head, her eyes widened up when she recognized the familiar looking figure of the mysterious girl. “Sailor Moon…” she whispered looking at the Odango haired senshi. At the same time, her memories started flowing back to her mind with enormous speed, and she felt like her head was going to blast soon. Holding her head Minako remembered their Princess, mission, her guardian cat Artemis and her power… The real power of Love and Beauty and the destruction of the Silver Millennium as her blue eyes filled with tears which she swallowed.

Shining brightly, her planetary symbol appeared on her forehead as she started glow a light orange light. She hasn’t understood who she was when she gripped her transformation pen but now she remembered it clearly. She raised her gaze up to the other senshi “ I am Sailor Venus, the senshi of Love and Beauty…” she said. “And the leader of the inner senshi whose duty is to protect our planet from outsiders and threads! I won't allow any danger to face the people of this planet!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2012, 1:33 pm

Artemis could clearly hear the screams of the youma's victims. One victim in particular caught his and Minako's eyes, it was the young brunette woman. "Hurry!" He pleaded with Minako, placing a paw forward for emphasis. He nudged the henshin pen again with his paw. That was all it took for Minako to transform into Sailor Venus for the first time since the Silver Millennium. Then, she began to recall just enough of her past powers and training to save her friend from the youma's grip. The brunette was unconscious.

Artemis dashed closer toward the scene and hid behind a convenient, over-turned trashcan. He once again called upon the Kitty Computer Compact, so he could analyze the youma and aid Sailor Venus in her battle. He looked up surprised when Sailor Saturn erected a protective barrier around Sailor Venus and her fallen friend. "Sailor Saturn," he gasped. Things were very serious indeed of the mysterious Sailor Saturn had awoken.

Then, someone he had not seen in a very long time caught his eye. "Luna," he whispered. He felt his chest constrict and his heart begin to beat faster. She looked just the same as before. Would she remember him, what she meant to him? He wanted to... No, the youma took top priority right now.

He turned his attention back to the computer just when a new sailor senshi appeared. His eyes widened. Who was she? Perhaps his memories were fuzzy, but he certainly didn't remember her. Then, another appeared on the scene, the infamous Crescent Ace. She was certainly hard to forget. (*Insert fan-girl squeal from Artemis*)

The planetary symbol of Venus began to glow on Sailor Venus' forehead. Artemis beamed with pride as Sailor Venus spoke. "She remembers!" He said happily. Inspired by the recent appearance of the other sailor senshi, Artemis tapped the computer screen. "Sailor Venus," he called. His voice emitted from the henshin pen as he tried to contact Sailor Venus. "Combine forces with the sailor senshi. Use your offensive attacks to back-up Crescent Ace while Sailor Saturn uses defensive attacks to shield you guys. I'm not sure how much you remember, but rely on Crescent Ace's experience to fill in the gaps." Artemis would have included the new sailor senshi in the order, but he had no idea who she was. Maybe a fan? Hopefully, she would stay out of the way.

Sure, she had introduced herself as Sailor Moon, but Crescent Ace sounded a lot cooler, in Artemis' opinion.

"I'll help you when I can." He added, awaiting the first wave of analysis from the Kitty Compact Computer. He felt confident in their abilities to defeat this youma. However, he couldn't rely on their memories of past training and knowledge from the Silver Millennium. He'd have to start them on a training regiment after this was all over. "Hurry," he urged the computer.

(OOC: I know nothing about this youma... Lol.)

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 25th July 2012, 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2012, 2:58 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 2045764097

Rei walked around the mall trying to find a way back in. She was having no luck because mall cops were station at all the entrances and exits. Despite her luck, Rei was determined to get back in there to find her friend. As she walked around the building Rei noticed something odd. It was a blond headed girl dressed up like a comic book superhero climbing an AC unit. Rei stopped walking and stared at her amazement. She thought the girl was ridiculous for climbing in a very short skirt.

She continued on watching her and noticed that she was trying to get on to the roof top. Rei wondered why on earth she wanted to get on the roof top. Then it hit her she was trying to get inside the building! But why would she want to get in there? Rei laughed a little when she thought about the girl trying be a super hero.

'She'll probably crash through the skylights to fight off that monster,' she thought to herself. Then idea hit her. If that girl is trying to get inside the building through the roof then maybe she could as well.

After the blond headed girl was on the roof, Rei ran over to the AC unit. She started climbing up on it and noticed a hanging rung. It was bit too far, but jumped with all her might and was able to grab hold of the rung. She got a good grip on it and was able to pull herself up. Going to the gym every day can really come in handy. Rei was now on the roof top and saw the blond headed girl was no where in site. She heard some screaming and walked over to the skylights. She saw a hole in of one of them and figured the girl must have crashed through it.

Rei looked down it and noticed more girls dressed up like comic book super heroes. They were also wearing short skirts. She then rubbed her eyes in disbelief as she watched the girls fighting off that monster. Rei then remember her reason for coming up here and looked around the roof top. There had to be a door to that led inside the building. On the other side of the roof top there was a door. Rei ran over to it and opened it up. She saw a staircase leading to the inside of the mall. She went inside and closed the door right behind her.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2012, 4:42 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 1333987389 Makoto had no idea what was going on or who all these crazy suited warriors were. She was so exhausted from having her energy drained that she didn't think she would be able to move. She took a deep breath and tried to focus her energy and then it all came rushing back to her. She saw within her mind faceless warriors from many years before her present lifetime facing off with a dark enemy and then she saw a flash of green and the feeling of an electric shock encompass her entire body. There was something inside her longing to get out--be free but for some reason she couldn't let go. She began to scream out in anguish as the thing inside her attempted to break it's bonds from within. She grabbed onto Sailor Venus's fuku in desperation trying to rid herself of the pain.

"Help me!" she pleaded before collaspsing again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 6:32 pm

Hotaru bent over to help the girl with the brunette hair. She kept the Silence Wall up as best she could. That was all she could do at this point. "I'm going to try and help this girl!" Hotaru yelled at her surrounding senshi, "Sailor Pluto, Sailor Venus, and Sailor Moon I need you all to fight. I can't join you. PLEASE fire an attack together. You may be able to defeat the youma."

With that said, Hotaru bent down trying to figure out how to help this girl. She probably couldn't do anything to help her, but she had to try.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th July 2012, 6:42 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 SailorPlutoHeader2

Everything seemed to be overwhelming, but familiar for the new Sailor Senshi guided by Pluto. There were so many other people dressed in similar clothing and all of them seemed to share the quality and desire to destroy the monster ahead.

Saturn called to them to attack at once to help, so Pluto once again charged in once more sending another attack at the youma.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th July 2012, 7:59 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 1666276025

Ami forced her way against the crowd back into the mall. She could hear Rei screaming for her, but she had to ignore it. Although she didn't know how she could help, Ami knew she was needed.

When she finally found where all the chaos had given birth, Ami was amazed to see not one, but two cats and a pile of weirdly dressed girls. Oddly enough, Ami did not find this strange. "These must be my fellow warriors"

Ami placed her hand in her purse and grasped the pen in her hand ad took a deep breath before raising it above her head and yelling "MERCURY POWER....MAKEUP!"

Ami instantly transformed into Sailor Mercury. As if second nature, she pulled out her super computer and analyzed the youma. Why does this seem so familiar to me? How do I know what to do?" After a quick analyses of the creature, Ami shouted to her fellow Senshi.

"GUYS! IT'S WEAKNESS IS THE BACK OF ITS NECK. CREATE A DIVERSION......"

Before Ami could finish her scream the youma shot a bolt of -something- at her. Ami stood frozen as if a dear in head lights. "what do I do? she thought.

Mercury, believe in yourself A voice from within told her. Next thing she knew she shouted "Shine Aqua Illusion" and had created a massive frozen ice barrier that had stopped the bolt of -blah blah something- in it's tracks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th July 2012, 8:33 pm

Chibiusa had begun darting towards and away from the youma's one armed swings, throwing sharp punches at all over its body. She was waiting for the right moment to break the things other arm, rendering it perfectly defenseless. After all, if these silly girls who called themselves senshi couldn't do it, she'd have to. Suddenly she heard a new voice, someone yelling it's neck was its weak point. A broken neck? Piece of cake. All she needed was to be able to jump on the creatures back and get a good grip, and it'd be done.

Suddenly she heard someone shouting an attack phrase and felt the hairs on her neck stand up. She quickly jumped to the side her instincts told her, dodging Pluto's Dead Scream attack. She watched it strike the monster and turned toward Pluto, her red eyes blazing angrily as she screamed out,”You *beep*ing idiot! What do you think you're doing, I’m trying to defeat this god*beep* youma, you useless *beep*!! And you go and almost hit me?!! What's the *beep* is wrong with you!?!”

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Meyneth
Lotus Crystal

Meyneth

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 3:08 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 AROhF

So much for a grand entrance.. Jogging towards the largest gathering of girls she (narrowly) dodged attacks and watched on as they protected, attacked and defended themselves and each other. It was a cacophony of disorder, all these warriors but absolutely no coordination. Finally, a freshly transformed girl in blue cried out that the neck was its weakness.. but that is a sensitive area and if this monster was once a person, surely - we don't want any fatal injuries.

What's in the neck? The base of the spine, the connect to the skull, the throat and larynx; attacking any of these directly wouldn't do! Finally, she stood next to the purple warrior at the heart of the gathering. Looking around for clues she spotted a kiosk smashed - it had been a cellphone and electronics station.. which had sparks flying out from its base in all directions. Oh! The nervous system.. if they could somehow shock it and hold it paralyzed, surely then she could attempt to heal the youma.. or destroy it. But these warriors were all unfamiliar to her, did anyone command electricity?

A purple orb of energy flies past in that moment, searing the ends of her hair and in the same moment the aforementioned pink blur starts streaming swear words. I'll have to do something and fast. Still spinning from dodging the violet planet, she deftly grabs her tiara and spins it like a baton; Flinging it like a frisbee she cries, "Moon Tiara Action!" and a golden bolt flies out and hits the monstrosity square between the eyes. Like a tree it falls and with such a force that the vibration could be felt through the entire area. It was down for the moment, but such a lumbering thing wouldn't stay down for long. They needed to form a plan and fast.
Back to top Go down
http://juliannacodes.tumblr.com http://spectrenegade.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 4:31 pm

Well, now Haruka really did not want to leave. Her eyes widened as she felt the other woman's lips on her own. They felt so soft and warm... After the moment of surprise passed, she closed her eyes and returned the kiss. She could feel the paper with Michiru's number in he hands. After it was all over, she decided that she would not mind if it happened again. With a shy smile, she lifted the piece of paper. "I'll hold on to this," she said.

She gathered her things, but lingered at the door. "Thanks again. I had a lot of fun. See you soon," she said, with a wave of her hand. When the door closed behind her, a big smile and a pink blush spread across Haruka's face.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 8:59 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 Fd95d03b

Michiru felt herself blush after she touched her cheek just where Harukas lips had been. She really had no idea what made her do it, but she did. She had kissed Haruka and left her with her phone number: something she never did. What had gotten into her? She sighed feeling like a royal mess after looking in the mirror. She had left her makeup on and practically fell in the bed with all her street clothes on. She hadn't bee to class on three days. If her father found lithe would probably kill her. She sighed and opened her purse to notice several missed calls from Hotaru. What could possibly be wrong? She called her back but got no answer. She continued to rummage through her purse until she touched the Liprod sending a volt of electricity through her. She was very well aware that something was definetely wrong. She felt a sudden wave of nausea hit her and the strong overpowering feeling that she needed to go to the mall. Before she knew it she was getting in her car and driving to the mall. Upon arriving she noticed security was nowhere to be found but there were a whole slew of cars I the parking lot. She got out of the car and felt the urge to go to the backside of the mall where the emergency exits were. She pulled on the door but it wouldn't budge. This gave her a quick idea.

"Neptune planet power makeup!" she cried out and then with a deep submerge attack the door was blown off it's hinges. She ran towards the center of the mall where she seen Hotaru and a few other senshi she didn't recognize including Makoto. She stood in the shadows waiting to see what would happen as the one who called herself sailor moon barked orders.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 9:20 pm

Venus held Makoto: “Mako-chan!” she yelled. ‘I’m going to try and help this girl!’’…I need you all to fight.’ she heard the black haired girl, probably Sailor Saturn, saying. That’s right. Everyone needed her to fight; even Makoto. Venus squeezed her fist and then stood up and put her hand on Saturn’s shoulder. “Take good care of her” she smiled at her. “She’s my only friend and if something happens to her, I cannot fight anymore” she said.

She heard a new, blue haired senshi yelling that the youma’s week part was its neck. She knew that they could attack it there, since the youma’s core was now protecting the human’s body inside and using it for gaining more energy. The youma had been inside that human for a short time so it wasn’t taken the human’s body of its own yet. Minako had no idea how or why she knew anything like this, but she just felt that the human would be okay if they could attack the youma to the right spot. But apparently, the Odango haired girl didn’t seem to know this. “Maybe she has fought with different kind of youma” Venus thought. The youma of the time of the Silver Millennium had been different; those had taken control over the human bodies. Minako heard Artemis’ voice from her pen and confirmed to him.

She saw as if the tallest, green haired girl and the pink haired girl were fighting and when they didn’t notice the youma standing up, it attacked straight to them. “Watch out!!” Venus jumped towards her fellow senshi, and caught them before the youma hit them; just take its attack herself. She screamed in pain when the youma’s attack stroked huge wounds on her back and they landed down to the ground.
Venus up weakly and saw the youma lying on the floor. As if Venus would’ve seen some new attack... Was it just her imagination? She wasn’t sure what had happened but the youma was now passed out because of it. Venus’ eyes opened up when she noticed that this was their chance to give the youma the final shock healing it completely without causing damage to the human inside it, thanks for the familiar attack.
“Everyone! We can heal it now!” she yelled and lifted her hand up to summon her attack again. This time it would work, it had to. “Crescent… BEAM!!!”

Venus looked at the youma when it blasted into ashes and the human inside it fell to the ground, unharmed. She fell on her knees for the pain from the attack the youma caused. Blood bleeding from her wound she leaned her body’s weight on her hands and gasped air to calm her body down. “We did it…” she gasped. “We healed the youma...” Venus felt as if she was losing her consciousness.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime29th July 2012, 7:53 am

He had no idea who she was, but the new sailor senshi in pink sure had a mouth on her for someone her age. Artemis' face quirked and he winced when she shouted a certain, colorful expletive. Well, she had enough experience to dodge Sailor Pluto's wayward attack. He'd have to speak with her in order to determine if she was a civilian or a previously unknown sailor senshi. It was odd that several of the sailor senshi from the outer reaches of the solar system were present. Previously, they had worked separately from Princess Serenity's inner royal guard. In particular, Sailor Saturn and Sailor Pluto usually had very little contact with anyone other than the royal family. Things were beginning to change.

Artemis felt the adrenaline pumping through his veins as he watched the sailor senshi work together to conquer the youma. Sailor Mercury assisted by calling out information on the youma from the Mercury Computer. She had pinpointed its weakness, which would allow for a sure and quick defeat. Artemis yelled out commands to Sailor Venus through their communication link. "Have the other senshi create a tactical diversion while you sneak around and attack the neck with your Crescent Beam attack! That attack has nearly pinpoint accuracy when used correctly."

With the help of the others, Sailor Venus' Crescent Beam attack successfully took down the enemy youma and saved the people of the mall. He noticed that Sailor Venus was feeling faint. "Sailor Venus!" He cried with alarm. Artemis pocketed the Kitty Compact Computer and ran toward the group, particularly Sailor Venus. "Great job defeating the youma!" He said with a smile, but quickly urged the group away from the scene.

"Quick, disperse! The authorities will be coming momentarily and they will take care of the wounded. I wish to speak with you all," he said, looking at the faces, new and old, amongst the group. He paused when he reached Luna. "Please, meet me and Luna on the rooftop of the office building four blocks down. Make sure no one sees you. I promise what I have to say will be quick and informative."

The white cat placed a comforting paw on Sailor Venus' leg. "Are you alright?" He asked with a low voice. "We should hurry."
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime29th July 2012, 5:53 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 2045764097

Rei ran down the stairs quickly hoping to get a peak at the strange comic book characters below. She wondered if there was some sort of comic con going on and wondered if Ami had gotten the memo. She would've eaten this up! Rei ended up I the back of the mall in some sort of secluded parts with offices she was sure was taboo. She snuck around quickly hoping not to cause any disturbances or draw any attention to herself from mall security. She darted around the corner but didn't see anyone and made a run for it down a narrow hall and towards a door. She burst through the door and found herself face to face with a girl wearing one of those weird sailor fukus. She studied the girls features, and she looked very alarmed. The girl resembled Michiru a girl Ami couldn't stand. Rei knew Ami particularly didn't like the girl because she was a snobby brat with a bad "dye" job, but Rei was pretty sure it was because Michiru was the only one on campus with similar hair like Ami. Ami liked her individualism and Michiru had tread on her territory. Rei knew this girl couldn't possibly be Michiru though because there was no way Michiru would dress like that.

"Do I know you?" Rei blinked eyeing the peculiar aqua haired senshi.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime29th July 2012, 6:34 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 729298ea

Makoto still felt the strong pounding in her head along with the word "sailor" being thrown around loosely. What was a "sailor"? She didn't have to much to dwell upon it because suddenly the purple haired girl who called herself Saturn threw up a barrier to shield her from the youmas attack. She heard the girl with ondagos say thunder would weaken it and that's when it all came rushing back. A surreal energy surrounded her body and then there was the burning feeling in the center of her forehead. The words came naturally to her as she held her hand in the air grasping an invisible green pen that soon appeared because of her sheer willpower.

"Jupiter Power!" she called out and then the burning was gone and the intense headache ceased as lightning surrounded her transforming her into an identical fuku of the others except hers was green with flowing pink ribbons in the front and back.

She faced the youma bravely feeling her rage bubble over from her last encounter with one of these creatures. It had almost sent her six feet under. She formed an X shape in front of her face as a lightning rod came out of her tiara.

" Supreme thunder!" she cried as the electrical current joined in with Venus's crescent beam destroying the youma turning it back into a normal civilian probably the owner of the kiosk.

"Venus!" Jupiter cried grabbing the girl as she fell.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime30th July 2012, 8:24 am

Hotaru stared as the brunette girl changed into a senshi named Jupiter and threw a bolt of thunder joining with Venus's beam destroying the youma. "Well I"m glad that's over." Hotaru said, "I'm sorry I couldn't help much. I don't have powers that are offensive." Hotaru was upset that there was nothing she could do to help destroy the youma. Jupiter's cries took her out of her thoughts and she ran over to see if there was anything she could do to help Venus. "She's just exhausted." Hotaru said to Jupiter, "She'll be fine if she gets some sleep. Does anyone know where she lives?"
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2nd August 2012, 6:56 pm

(i was asked to take over as Pluto so here I'am)

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 1483032476

"I'm going home now, it's been nice.. well no it has not been nice." she said in a rude and sarcastic tone

she looked around at everyone. *sighs and takes out a small hand mirror* "i looks so nice today." she said

(i hope this is good and fallow the character that was already set up)

Last edited by sailor swifty on 2nd August 2012, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : did not know there was a profile to read XD so i changed it up.)
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime4th August 2012, 12:51 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 1666276025

Ami found her mouth gape open when her friend Makoto transformed into sailor Jupiter and teaming up with Venus to destroy the youma. It seemed rather strange that someone she was connected with in real life would be a senshi like her, but she knew this new discovery would take lots of getting used to. Makoto was sailor Jupiter but what about the rest of these sailor suited warriors? Who were they and could she actually have a strange connection with every single one of them? Sailor Venus looked like she was hurt but Jupiter caught her on impact. She then noticed Artmeis was asking them all to meet in some sort of random location. Was this going to be a team effort now? She felt relief wash over her and was glad this wasn't all going to be put on her shoulders. They would all share this burden together and this made her smile a bit. She ran over to join the others and smiled brightly at Artmeis.

"what can I do to help?" she inquired.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime4th August 2012, 7:34 pm

Chibi Moon had been busy screaming at Pluto more fearlessly than she usually would. This wasn't the experienced, elegant Pluto she knew who would take none of her guff. This was some stupid youngster, centuries younger than her. Then the next thing she knew, she was being tackled. She only saw a mass of blonde but recognized it immediately. Venus had tackled her. She could feel when Venus had gotten off her and the short senshi quickly jumped up, screaming angrily,” You *bleep* bleep* bleep*ing bimbo!!! What the *bleep* do you think you're doing, *bleep*ing tackling me like that?!! There's a *bleep*ing son of a *bleep* monster on the rampage!!”

She turned to continue her physical attacks on the youma, only to see a human laying unconcious on the ground. She growled a little, gloved hands clenching. Suddenly she heard Artemis speaking and talking about a meeting. She had important things to say as well and turned, yelling out.” I guess I’ll see you there Artemis!” now she turned to the other senshi, calling them in turn.” Mercury! Venus! Jupiter! Pluto! Saturn! Get your *bleep*ing pathetic, useless asses to that roof! And if you don't, I’ll personally make sure you lose the use of your hands for a few weeks!” With that grim threat, she turned and ran out of the mall.

She began running across roof tops, eventually finding her way to the roof top of the office buildings. She touched the mask on her face and chuckled, a little pleased it was still firmly attached to her face. She sat down to wait for the other senshi to show up.
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime6th August 2012, 9:00 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 1483032476

*looks at her self in the mirror* "I look cute today" she said then smiles.. she then frowns when she hears chibimoon yelling yelling. "Don't tell me what to do you little brat.." she snapped back. "and i already fought today." she added

she sighed then raised her hand in the air "Pluto planet power, make up!" she shoots and goes to the roof "I'm here brat, so now what" she siad.
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime6th August 2012, 9:05 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top