The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyneth
Lotus Crystal

Meyneth

Lotus Crystal

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime7th August 2012, 6:30 am

List order added by Saturn

Zoisite: Sailor Swifty
Uranus:Sailor Venus
Neptune: Anjyu
Artemis: Sailor Venus
Venus: Tsuki
Mars: Yamichan16
Jupiter: Anjyu
Saturn: Sailor Selene
Pluto: Sailor Swifty
Mercury: Sailor Saturn
Chibimoon: Crystalsetsuna
Sailor Moon: Sailor Kakyuu

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 AROhF

Sailor Moon watched Venus' Crescent Beam obliterate the monstrous youma - thankfully the human within was unharmed. As the adrenaline of the situation passed, however, the stress of it began to manifest amongst the warriors (if the squabbling flock of girls could be called such). Moon wasn't sure of all the details, but there was a fair bit of arguing and even a bit of physical fighting. Not wanting to stick around for the after show, Moon backed up and into one of the many stores in which there where civilians hiding. She hid, like a typical scared person would in such a scenario, behind a clothing rack. There, she took a deep breath and willed her transformation to reverse.

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 Phw6W
The flash of de-transformation passed and there she sat in the school outfit; legs clumsy strewn across the floor and arms wrapped tight around her chest. As a soldier, she might be able to face monsters from beyond imagination with not a drop of fear or hesitation.. but little Usagi? Not so much. The nervous tremors took their course, as they always did and with a few deep breaths she finally reclaimed emotional control. So warily, she stood on shaky legs and stumbled from the shop along the the throng of other shoppers, now emerging as the threat had dissipated. In the corner of her eye, she caught the tail of a white cat flash past - they must be meeting somewhere.. Well, at this rate, Usagi was never getting back to class on time anyway..

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://juliannacodes.tumblr.com http://spectrenegade.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime7th August 2012, 6:08 pm

Spoiler:

After last night's and today's events, Haruka felt like she need some time to herself in order to clear her mind. That callback audition was fast approaching and she needed a clear, calm mind in order to prepare. This was her chance and she could not mess it up! So, Haruka grabbed her bicycle and went for a ride in the neighborhood. Normally, she disliked partaking in athletic activities, but bicycling was different than soccer or football. The wind rushed through her hair and caressed her skin gently, comfortingly.

However, it wasn't working quite the same way this time. It must have been her imagination, but she swore she could feel a hint of the ocean in the breeze. It reminded Haruka of her, for some reason. Maybe, she should invite Michiru to the beach when the weather warmed up. She smiled fondly, and then shook her head with a dismissive laugh. Maybe bicycling wouldn't clear her mind, after all.

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 7th August 2012, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime8th August 2012, 6:32 am

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 Fd95d03b
Michiru looked at the girl in front of her questionably.

"I've never seen you before in my life so goodbye." she shot out rudely before darting off in the direction of the others. She couldn't afford to get into a confrontation with this girl because it wouldn't be good of she found out who she was. The girl had seemed familiar, but she had no idea why. She walked up to the group and introduced herself.

"I'm sailor Neptune senshi of the depths and as far as I'm concerned we work alone!" she remarked with narrowed eyes grabbing Saturn and Pluto by the shoulders.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime8th August 2012, 6:58 am

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 Sailor_venus_banner_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d57r6m2

“Is this true?” Venus thought. “We fight with each other, not caring about the other senshi…” she just couldn’t believe it.
“Artemis…” she gasped when the white cat placed his paw on her leg, ”I’m fine, thank -” Minako fainted. She felt Jupiter holding her and calling her name but she couldn’t move her body anymore. The blood form her would on her back dirtied her friend’s gloves when she held her. “No wonder you felt so familiar Jupiter… no, Mako-chan” she thought as she lost the strength she had left, sinking to some deep, cold place.

Is this the real meaning of my life…? Was this the reason I was born for?” she asked herself and new memories started flowing into her mind again. This time they were clear and she saw what had happened in her previous life. The sad memories awakened something in her, something which had been sleeping for a long time “If being a senshi is my faith, I will follow that path until my death…” she decided as she sank deeper to the darkness.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime8th August 2012, 7:07 am

Sailor Saturn caught Sailor Venus before she fell while Sailor Jupiter also tried to help her friend. Artemis had a pained look on his face as he looked up her unconscious form. He didn't know where she lived, but he did not want to lose her. Not now, not after being separated from her for a thousand years. He looked toward the others in the group. He had finally found them. Artemis looked toward Luna. And finally, he had found her...

This young girl with pink hair knew his name. Why? He needed to talk to her. No one should know his identity, not yet. Then, Sailor Neptune announced she and the sailor senshi from the outermost reaches of the solar system intended to work alone. There had always been a separation between the two teams. He had hoped things would be different this time. "Even if you feel that way, please hear me out. I have information about the enemy we are fighting."

"I'll take her," Artemis said. Without waiting for anyone to ask questions about how a small, white cat could take care of a nearly fully-grown woman, Artemis dove under a bush. His actions certainly did not support his statement. After a short moment, a tall man with white hair and antiquated clothing rose from the bushes. "I'll explain the change later." Artemis, no longer a cat, said. "Let me," he said to Sailor Saturn while gesturing for Sailor Venus. "Let's get out of here, fast!"

~~~~~

Spoiler:

As he had suggested, Artemis left the scene before the authorities could arrive and question the sailor-suited warriors of justice or any innocent civilians. Upon the rooftop several blocks away, he waited for all to arrive. He hoped that he had not misplaced his trust and that all would arrive to here him and Luna. For a few moments, an awkward tension hung in the air between him and Luna, who were nearly the first to arrive. No words were spoken, even though they desperately needed to be said. Now wasn't the time.

Artemis looked toward Luna, and then cleared his throat. Shortly after arriving upon the rooftop, he had transformed back into a cat. The black cat and the white cat sat near each other. Luna was the first to speak. "The events of today will happen again and you all, the sailor senshi, will be needed to prevent further tragedy."

Artemis then spoke next. "Today, you fought a creature called a youma. A youma is an evil agent commanded by the Earth's enemy, Queen Beryl."

Luna, then spoke. "You have been called upon, because you are sailor senshi. The sailor senshi are the guardians of this solar system and the descendants of an ancient kingdom that holds the key to defeating this evil."

Artemis took his turn. "Please, believe in what we say. You all hold the key to the safe future of your family, friends, and this planet. If we fight together, nothing will harm Earth."
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime11th August 2012, 3:15 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 2045764097

Rei stood there watch that strange girl run off. She was annoyed by the girl's answer. She knew they have met before. That girl could be someone from her school or she could be Michiru. Rei shook her head and remind herself that she needed to find Ami. She continued on and eventually found the shoe store. Up head was where the attack took place.

She walked a bit further and saw a big group of people standing in front of several different stores. Rei quickly hid behind a display of clothes in the nearest store. She poke her head above a table and watched the group people. That strange girl caught her eye and she noticed she was creating some tension among the group. Slowly, but surely someone else in the group caught her attention. It was girl with short blue hair. She looked exactly like Ami!

Rei sat down on the ground and hit her head. There was no way her friend could be involved with these people! Ami loved the world of comic book superheros, but she would never dress up as one. She had an image to keep after all. She turned around and poke her head above the table again. She looked back at the blue hair girl. She really did look like her friend. Maybe there was side of Ami didn't she know about...

Suddenly the white cat grabbed Rei's attention, when he turned into a human. Rei's mouth dropped. Okay, something was definitely up. She then saw him and the group of people head toward the direction she came from. She remain where she was until all them were no where in sight. She then quietly followed them to the roof top.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime13th August 2012, 2:30 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 729298ea

Sailor Jupiter gasped when she seen the white cat talk and turn into a very handsome man. She felt herself blush a little but then shook it off. She heard him commanding everyone to move to the roof top to discuss what had happened. She noticed a lot of new faces especially that of a pink haired girl who was very peculiar looking. She sure had a strong and very colorful vocabulary. If she had talked like that when she was young her mother would have shoved a bar of soap down her throat. Makoto felt like ringing her neck until she noticed the aqua haired senshi grabbing Pluto and Saturn claiming they wouldn't be working together. Sailor Jupiter looked at the girl and noticed she looked just like her bossy friend Michiru.

"Michiru that you?" she blinked in surprise.

Michiru noticed the girl standing in front of her now addressing her looked just like Makoto. It had to be Makoto because who else would know her as Michiru and look just like her all at the same time and she was a senshi?

"Makoto?" Michiru blinked in disbelief.

"Actually I'm sailor Jupiter in this form and I just want to say how disappointed I am in you for being so immature like this. Working as a team would make us all stronger and make this more efficient, but I guess your going to turn this all into a clique effort as well." she scoffed rolling her eyes as she followed the others to the roof.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Anjyu on 14th August 2012, 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime13th August 2012, 7:54 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 SailorSaturnHeader

Hotaru heard Michiru tell the others that we work alone. Who is the 'we'. Hotaru thought. She didn't want to fight with anyone. They should fight together. "Wait! Michiru!" Hotaru said, "I don't think we should fight. We can work together. Can't we? Wouldn't that make us stronger to work together?" She looked around at the others with a hopeful look. Maybe they'd feel the same as her.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime15th August 2012, 2:03 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 1483032476

"Are we done here" she asked. she had better things to do, then fight some monster. or to talk with cats.. "so we have to fight these monster, why can't someone else do it?." she said in an annoyed tone. then fixed her hair a bit. "why can you cats talk, and how come you can change into a human" she questioned.

She waited for her question to be answered. Hoping she could go home soon. Her hair need to be fix and she didn’t want to be around these people. “Why me? Why do I have to be a sailor solider?” she asked

Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime16th August 2012, 6:31 am

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 1666276025
After the youma had been killed thanks to Ami's Super computer being able to pin point it's weakness, she sorta just stood there and looked around at the other girls that were dressed like her. One girl, and her big mouth, did catch her attention right away.

"I'm sailor Neptune senshi of the depths and as far as I'm concerned we work alone!" she remarked with narrowed eyes grabbing Saturn and Pluto by the shoulders.

Ami was about to say something when she heard Makoto, rather Jupiter, snap back the one who called her self Neptune.

"Actually I'm sailor Jupiter in this form and I just want to say how disappointed I am in you for being so immature like this. Working as a team would make us all stronger and make this more efficient, but I guess your going to turn this all into a clique effort as well."

---------

Ami went up to the rooftop, as ordered. She was still amazed at the fact that the white cat who went by the name Artemis was able to transform into a human, then back again.

Artemis then spoke next. "Today, you fought a creature called a youma. A youma is an evil agent commanded by the Earth's enemy, Queen Beryl."

Luna, then spoke. "You have been called upon, because you are sailor senshi. The sailor senshi are the guardians of this solar system and the descendants of an ancient kingdom that holds the key to defeating this evil."

This interested Ami. The idea that such beings actually did exist went against everything Ami had studied, and that was one of the reasons why she was thrilled to take on the mission. Everything she had learned growing up was about to be morphed into a different reality.

Ami looked around and did a quick calculation in her head. "If we are all called a particular planet, as it's guardian, aren't we lacking in numbers?" One by one Ami named the girls planetary names then did a quick look around before continuing her point. "We are lacking a Mars and Uranus. Also, who was the random pink haired child solider that showed up earlier?" Ami said as she made contact with the pink haired girl herself.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime16th August 2012, 7:30 am

Chibi Moon had sat on the roof waiting, until she saw some of the other senshi appearing on the roof top. Some of them weren't here yet. Chibi Moon scoffed at their slowness, another mark against them in her eyes. The senshi in her time had always, ALWAYS been punctual. It was something they had often scolded her about. She listened to Artemis with half an ear, recognizing the name youma from the stories her parents had told her. So great, now she was living her parents stories, and the senshi were not the heroic girls who could do anything she had heard about.

She was beginning to stand up when Mercury started speaking and Chibi moon tilted her head coldly as she listened, and her eyes narrowed as the blue haired woman directed a subtle question as to her identity. She scoffed something then smirked.” Look, my name isn't important Mercury. Just call me Sailor.....CM. And today was pathetic.” She rotated her shoulders, turning towards the rest of them, the air around her tense like the calm before a storm as she took a slow breath.

“What the *beep* is wrong with you *beep*s?!! Is that how you handle a god*beep* *beep* beep* monster?!! You were more likely to run into each other than hit that *beep*ing thing!! You little girls don't know a *beep* *beep* thing about fighting! And you guys *beep*ing saved the world?! That's a laugh! I had no idea the past was so pathetic, you guys are a disgrace to the Silver Millennium! What the hell do I have to do, train you *beep*s?!!” She screamed fluidly, each word and insult a barb directed at each senshi on the roof.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Enigma
Pyramidal Crystal

Enigma

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Restless

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th August 2012, 12:39 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 Captai10

Iid'a eyes flourished in anger as he watched the events that would soon take place before him. Just as the first time, it felt like he had been successful in collecting energy from these humans. As soon as the General had grown comfortable with the progress, it would suddenly change. It was different this time, though. The first youma he had summoned in the college soccer fields was attacked by a mysterious force he was unfamiliar with. The uniforms the women transformed into separated them from the college students, so they were there for a different reason, obviously.

Iida clenched his fist, watching from a distance as the numbers in resistance grew from these women. More appeared this time than with his previous youma. For a split second he would attempt to count how many there were, but he was too distracted by thoughts of irritation and still skeptical of the outcome that would proceed from the current battle. The Tokyo citizens that gathered in the crowded mall split in different directions from panic, making every effort possible to escape from the horror that was displayed before their own eyes.

The first youma he had summoned upon this very earth had been destroyed easily, and not much more effort would be needed for an equal result with the second. The conjunction of their combined powered easily outmatched ones from his youma. The anger overtook his body, holding back from shouting in frustration. The general took several steps back into a empty hallway where no one would see him. His free hand grasped the edges of his cape and swung it across his body in one swift motion, while also clearing his thoughts and gathering the energy to teleport his body from the mall.

A light flashed before his eyes and he found himself in the dark depths of D point, his eyes adjusting fast to the vast darkness that surrounded him. Without wasting much time he pushed through the various beings that made up the Dark Kingdom, coming before the presence of Queen Beryl and feel her powerful eyes fall upon him as she worked her hands around the large orb before her body. A sighed escaped from his lips as he fell back to a single knee, signaling he had been unsuccessful once more. The thoughts of defeat felt heavy upon his shoulders.

"Tell the news, Iida." The Queen said coldly.

There weren't any excuses that came to mind, and he would have no choice but to admit to complete failure.

"I have been met by resistance once more, and unable to collect nowhere near the amount of energy you desire. I promise I shall not fail you again, Queen Beryl!" A sense of hopefulness could be traced in his tone, knowing of her lack of sympathy for failure. He had every intention of not wanting to know what would happened should his failures continue.

"Very well, Iida. Do NOT fail me again," her words were simple, and the warning the came with them struck Iida hard.

The general pushed himself back to his full height, lowering his gaze as if to avoid eye contact with Beryl, and taking several small steps backwards into the crowd. His eyes shut, and he teleported once more.

As Iida reappeared in Tokyo it was if he landed hard onto his feet, being in a kneeling position. His eyes shifted from left to right, being in an empty alleyway near one of Tokyo's major streets. His appearance was now of a common youth from Tokyo, wearing a pair of dark blue jeans that hugged his legs tightly, and a white cut off tank top that clung loosely to his upper torso. His hands lifted from his sides and he pushed his raven black hair from his face before stepping out from the alleyway.

Minutes passed as he went with the flow of traffic, taking in familiar settings as he will still being accustomed to the different districts here in Tokyo. In the distance he saw a series of buildings that resembled schools. They were different from the ones he had summoned the soccer youma, which would be in his benefit. Several of the students had been able to recognize the features of his face as the previous college, which would work against him should he go back there any time soon. Besides, the options here in Tokyo seemed limitless, so why not try something new?

It appeared to be a private college from what he saw. Iida noted the students wore a different uniform from the other college, and the campus as a whole was much smaller. The general had been unprepared for his next plans he would hope to execute. However he was still confident despite his previous failings in collecting energy for the Dark Kingdom. Iida strolled along the sidewalk, keeping his gaze straight forward as to avoid eye contact and draw suspicion from others. Tilting his head up slightly he saw one of the professors in a lab coat exit from the double doors of a smaller building.

A change of pace then occurred.

Once more it was in the afternoon, and a majority of the classes seemed to be finished for the day. The sneakers he adorned dug into the ground, picking up his pace, and quickly drawing near to the old professor. The sunlight was blocked in a small area between two of the buildings that the man walked, following from behind. The general's shadow stretched from the reflection of light across the vast sidewalk, alarming the man which caused him to halt. Iida, however, wouldn't stop. Just as the professor had spun on his heel to see who was behind him, he would come face to face with a being that wore a mischievous grin that etched into the grotesque scar alongside his jawline.

"Who are-" He cried out from surprise, cut off as Iida's hand flashed around so fast it looked like a blur. The palm of his hand rested inches away from the professor's forehead, and the aurora of dark energy that danced about seemed to leap out and into his target.

Iida was clearly taller than the man, and he looked down at his possessed victim, staring him in the eyes.

"You will collect the energy needed for the Dark Kingdom from your students. The tests they will be presented in the next classes shall be the resource you will use."

The older man merely shook his head in approval, a puppet to Iida for the moment.

Now Iida would continue to study to campus, curious as to whether his plans would be spoiled once more.

If they were, there was a big chance Iida would go on the offense instead of hiding this time around.

Back to top Go down
Meyneth
Lotus Crystal

Meyneth

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 3:52 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 Phw6W
Casually, Usagi walked out, not completely mocking a faint look of exhaustion and surprise. She shuffled out like many of the others, heading through the large exit in the same direction as the girls had - she quickened her pace when free in the night air and was careful to duck behind pillars when she thought anyone was becoming suspicious of her. Her caution was costing her - several times she was afraid that she had lost them completely.

If not for a momentary flash of light, she never would have found the gathering; now she was hidden behind a large duct of the venting system. She didn't dare to peek out, lest she be seen, but the blonde had never listened more intently in her life. She heard the voice of the.. white cat.. talking about Youma (so was that was the name of these monsters?) and the threat of Queen Beryl. Upon hearing the accursed name, Usagi felt her heart hammer and her face grow hot. She clutched her chest in a [slightly dramatic] reaction to the flood of broken images hitting her subconscious.

She saw the face of a slight maiden consumed with lust, the figure of a proud prince standing in defense, the frightened face of a regal woman and the strong poise of a suited group of soldiers; all ready to sacrifice it all for the light in which they believed. The girls on the rooftop bantered on as she fell to her knees, overcome with powerful waves of emotion.

Usagi fought for control - she knew if she made too much noise, they would discover her and she really had no good excuse for spying on them like this. Only as she heard the short girl with pink hair start spewing again could she regain enough conviction to make her way to the access ladder and off the roof. She walked for a few moments but it was all in naught: she leaned against a dumpster and was sick, she sat for a momentary rest but quickly found herself enveloped in the darkness of an exhausted sleep. The last noise she heard was the faint thump of her head knocking lightly against the metal container as she lost consciousness.

question for Venus:
Back to top Go down
http://juliannacodes.tumblr.com http://spectrenegade.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2012, 10:43 am

Spoiler:

Haruka took in a deep breath and then exhaled loudly as she put her bicycle up in its proper place. That bicycle ride had been just what she needed to clear her mind. She felt re-energized and... more dirty and smelly than before. Not to mention that she hadn't bathed since her night out on the town with Michiru last night. She frowned, shook her head, and headed straight for the bathroom. Perhaps she'd practice her monologue for the callback while soaking in the bathtub. That sounded relaxing and productive.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 4:34 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 3221295634

Neptune just stood there in awe as Makoto who was undeniably sailor Jupiter pretty much called her an immature spoiled brat. There was no denying she had some issues and was self centered, but she felt her heart begin to break when her old friend called her out on her actions. She then noted Saturns reaction as well as she told her that they would all become stronger if they all worked together. Sailor Neptune curled her fists in defeat as she stood further back from the group and listened to the human Artmeis begin to tell them all about their destinys as sailor senshi and that's when she noticed Luna changed forms as well standing next to him in a good dress with long long flowing ebony hair cascading down her shoulders. She was too beautiful for words as the two human felines stood side by side continuing to lecture them. Michiru also noted the peptobismal colored haired girl who kept spewing profanities every other sentence and that's when Michiru had this overwhelming feeling to shut the girl up, but she knew she had said enough so she just listened to the others hoping she could go home soon and realize this was all some big mistake and that things really would go back to normal but for some reason she knew that wasn't happening. She crossed her arms under her chest loosely as she continued to listen to them about the negaverse.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 8:02 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 Venus2_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d5f0pnq

Finally recovering from the hit Venus had received she felt someone carrying her. Still too weak to open her eyes or to speak she felt the aura of the person who held her. Her best friend from her past life, Artemis was the one who took her to the rooftop.

----
Still weak from the attack Venus asked her friend Makoto, rather Jupiter, if she could lean on her as she listened to the Moon cats when they told the senshi about their mission. Somehow Venus completely understood what the cats were speaking about. Was it because she had gained her memories back?
"Today, you fought a creature called a youma. A youma is an evil agent commanded by the Earth's enemy, Queen Beryl."
Venus could not believe this. She remembered their battle at the time of the Silver Millennium and how the senshi defeated Queen Beryl. Had she revived? Were they facing their old enemy again?

Venus heard Mercury’s question. “Mercury’s right. We’re lacking two senshi… I can feel the power of flames near us… but I don’t think she’s awakened yet” she told the others. Could it be that the senshi of fire was with them right now? She hoped that the two senshi would awaken soon; they needed every one of them to protect the Earth. Listening to the cats she ignored the pink haired girl’s berates; it was no help to argue with her since she knew they could do better. They had saved the world once and they would save it as many times as something threatened it.

She had been granted to have her memories of the past back but was still surprised to hear the cats had been searching for all of them for a long time. Hearing their new team would gather to train themselves every day warmed her mind. Her powers were firing inside her and she knew the training would help them to get to know each other better and work together, as well as getting more experience of fighting.

When Venus heard Artemis' question she smiled warmly and looked at the two cats. " Artemis, Luna... you're both more than welcome to live in my house, there's plenty of room for you" she said "But I'm not forcing you to come so you may decide whether to come or not" she added. She knew the cats had their pride and respected them, she did not want to make them look like they had no other choice than to accept her offer.

Last edited by Tsuki-no-Kagayaki on 19th September 2012, 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 8:50 pm

Rei followed the group of people up to the roof top of the mall. She sat down on the stairwell that lead to the roof and kept the door crack opened. She then over heard their entire conversation. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Earth was endanger? This had to be some messed up dream. Well dream or not Rei had no business with this issue. So she stood up and decided to go back to looking for her friend.

Before she could leave she heard the short blue hair girl spoke. She then let out a gasp as her eyes widened. The girl's voice sounded exactly like Ami's voice! She turned and watched the girl talk. Now there was no doubt about it, that girl was Ami. Rei took a step back and then turned around and ran down the steps. As she was running one thought popped into her head.

'Does this mean we can't be friends anymore?'
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime27th August 2012, 4:00 pm

Spoiler:

As anticipated, both of the cats were asked several questions from nearly every woman present. Although the cats did have knowledge of more privileged information, even they did not know the answer to everything. It was frustrating, but Artemis still had more than a couple of holes in his memory from his past.

Luna turned to Setsuna with a look of disappointment on her face. "You are free to leave whenever you wish, but be forewarned that you can not escape your destiny. Fate has a way of finding you in the end." She looked toward the rest of the sailor senshi, because they undoubtedly had been asking themselves the same sort of questions. "You are all the unique holders of the powers of your planet." She turned to Setsuna, "You alone have been bonded to the powers of time. No one is capable of wielding them and, therefore, no one else can be Sailor Pluto."

Ami, ever the astute member of the sailor senshi, quickly pointed out that the sailor senshi were, as of yet, incomplete. Artemis sighed and frowned. "Yes, we are lacking Sailor Mars and Sailor Uranus. Do not worry, they will be found when the time is right. Luna and I have been searching for them, for you all, every day since we have awakened."

Then, the pink-haired girl made herself known, rather loudly and abruptly, in fact. Artemis outwardly winced when he heard her language. Luna's cheeks blushed a bright red as she looked caught between outrage and embarrassment by the younger girl's language and demeanor. "I never!" Luna whispered in admonishment. She shared a look with Artemis. Apparently, neither of the moon cats knew who she was.

Artemis cleared his throat loudly, "Yes, thank you... Sailor CM." Taking a moment to look at her curiously, he continued. "Obviously, very few of you are familiar with your powers or fighting. Yes, improvement can and should be made individually and as a team." He looked toward Luna for confirmation and she nodded in return. "Starting tomorrow before dawn, we shall meet every other day for individual or team training. Sailor CM, you are welcome to attend, but I'd like to meet with you first, privately."

Luna continued, "Now, we do realize that you likely have prior commitments. Please handle them and schedule yourselves in the future accordingly."

Other questions were still left unanswered. "As for who we are..." Luna started. "Artemis and I are not originally from Earth. We have long served the descendants of the Silver Millennium. We have skills and talents that will help you, such as recall of special items and, yes, the ability to adopt a human form for a limited period of time."

Artemis then looked a little sheepish. "As she said, we aren't from Earth so..." He trailed off, then looked at Minako and the other sailor senshi hopefully. "Can some of you offer room and board for Luna and I?" Luna lowered her head and refused to look at Artemis. Oh, how shameful for him to be begging in that way!
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime31st August 2012, 2:46 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 1333987389

Sailor Jupiter noticed that Neptune had distanced herself from the rest of the group. She secretly hoped this experience would change her, but she wasn't sure if it would or not. Michiru was very spoiled and haughty. She wasn't sure if she would last very long of not during battle but then again she hadn't seen her fight before. Jupiter turned to the two human cats and continued to listen. She was so pumped for this but fighting practice before dawn seemed rather much and that's when an idea formulated in her head and she began to smirk.

"You know I'm sure sailor Neptune wouldn't have any problem letting us fight on her outer grounds. She lives in a huge country mansion on the outskirts of town with about a thousand acres of unusable farmland. We could all fight there without worrying about being seen or hurting anyone." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime31st August 2012, 3:38 pm

Sailor Saturn stood and listened to Artemis and Luna speak. She ignored the comments by the obnoxious small child. She was offended by her way of speaking, but she wanted to get along and figured she might get used to it or they could work it out later. Neptune looked mad and didn't seem to want to get along with everyone. Maybe she would learn to love this group or maybe she'd leaveand never return. Who knows.

Suddenly they were talking about preparing for the next fights. Where they could practice safely. Jupiter suggested Neptune's place. Saturn wasn't sure of how Neptune would feel. She didn't know her all that well, but she had a feeling that practicing at her place would be putting salt into the wound.
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2012, 7:07 pm

She looked at Michiru and waited for her to answer. She then realized that she may have to do this for the rest of her life. “My Life is Ruined,” she cried out. “Why do I have to do this and look my hair got messed up” she added. She then takes out a mirror and fixes her hair. *I look great* she thinks to herself. “So, are we doing for the day? Can I go home now?” she asked in an annoyed tone. She had better things to do then stand around and do nothing. “and can I get out of this outfit” she added.
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime4th September 2012, 5:45 pm

Spoiler:

Ami yawned and listened patiently to everything going on around her. Although hard to believe, it was true. Ami felt herself growing tired and her senshi form vanished.

"Where shall we meet tomorrow?" Ami asked while standing up and stretching. She stared at the sky while waiting for a reply. She could see a bright light indistant space. I can feel your power, mercury.

"I would like to head home soon. If needed, one of you cats can stay with me. My mom is almost never home so it wouldn't be a problem."

At that moment Ami remembered Rei. "Oh shoot! Can you text me the meeting spot for tomorrow? I need to check on someone!" Win that ami scribbled her number down and handed it to Venus. That was the last action ami had with them for the night. She ran down the exit steps and proceded to send a text message to Rei.

Are you hurt? Where are you?
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime5th September 2012, 8:12 am

Chibi Moon stared darkly at the other senshi, feeling more irked than anything. Of course, their lack of protest only made her more sure they were as pathetic as she thought them to be. She heard Luna's shocked whisper and snorted lightly in derision. Usual Luna, always so stuck up and prim. And Diana was turning out just like her mother. How annoying. Chibi Moon leaned back against the railing of the roof, looking at Artemis as he spoke to the rest of the senshi then her. She scoffed as she turned her head in disgust. She could hear Mercury rambling something about checking on someone and running off. She shook her head and aimed a kick at the low concrete wall edging the roof.

“God I hate this era! What the hell do you think you have to teach me, Artemis? Right now, I’ve got at least four hundred years on all you little girls and boy. How pathetic this time is...No Neo Queen Serenity, no Silver Crystal to extend your lives, so you're all just kids that don't know what the hell you're doing. I could easily beat any of you in a fist fight. I’ve lasted on the streets, and what do any of you have to brag about now? You sure as hell haven't saved the world from that *beep* Queen Beryl. Luna, Artemis....I swear to god, I’m going to kill you for all the lame ass stories you told me....powerful protectors of Earth and the Silver Millennium, what a laugh.”
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime6th September 2012, 4:29 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 Jef-dr10

The slight sound of clicking healed boots echoed in the halls of the Dark Kingdom. The place was dark, and full of shadows. Zoisite continued walking to the main room where beryl was. He wonder what was next. He wanted to be free but had no way. He know he was brained washed but he could never let beryl know that. Also he wanted a pet cat. A cute little cuddle cat. However Beryl said no pet. He entered the throne room. “You called for me my Queen” Zoisite asked and waited for her to resounded.

Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime15th September 2012, 8:11 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 3221295634

Sailor Neptune couldn't believe that Makoto had just put her on the spot like that. Was she trying to make her look like a fool? She had to admit her house would be the perfect location for battling because it was in such a desolate place and her father was never home, so it wasn't like he would expect anything. She felt her blood begin to boil but then it hit her she could definitely use this to her advantage. She knew that it she let them use her land then she was pretty much in charge, and she loved being in charge.

"That sounds like an excellent idea Jupiter! I'll give you all my address." she said a little too sweetly as she wrote it freehandly on a bunch of scrap paper stuffed in her purse.

"I'll be waiting for you all at the gates but just remember not to be late!" she warned as she waved her finger back and forth before walking around.

"See you all around 5:30!" she called back detransforming before leaving the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime20th September 2012, 7:40 pm

Luna looked toward Artemis when Ami offered her house as a home for the Mauians. "I will continue to stay with Ami, but I do assume we will be meeting regularly." Artemis wasn't terribly surprised that Luna would be living elsewhere, but he did hope he could see her. He wanted to start off on the right paw with her, this time. Artemis gratefully smiled at Minako, "Thank you, Minako. I appreciate it!" It would be just like old times.

Before Luna could turn away, Artemis cleared his throat. "Wait, Luna!" He winced when he heard how loud his voice was. "Do you want to meet for dinner tomorrow?" Luna gave him a weird look, but did not object. "Uh, to discuss the latest... youma attacks and organizational stuff, of course," he said rather quickly, with a blush creeping across his face. Luna nodded and responded in kind. A happy smiled spread across his face and, for a moment, he looked supremely pleased. Then, Sailor CM said, in her usual straight-forward manner, exactly what she thought about Luna and Artemis.

Artemis was surprised and startled by Sailor CM's outburst. Although he was fairly certain that he did not know this young woman, she alluded several times to some sort of past relationship between them. "Ummm..." He started, a little at a loss for words. "I don't remember telling you any stories. I might be mistaken, but I don't think I've met you before today." The white cat said, looking confused and apologetic.

Luna stepped in to defend the group from this unknown sailor senshi. "Sailor CM, I would like to thank you for your contributions today during the battle. However, I believe you've spoken out of turn." She continued, "Most of these women have only awakened their powers as sailor senshi within the last few days, some within the last hour. Of course, they lack experience and training, but this is why we will begin a serious training regiment, which will provide them with the skills, experience, and knowledge they need to defeat Queen Beryl."

Artemis nodded his head in agreement. "I just wanted to include you in the training sessions, if you wanted. It is obvious you have fighting experience. Perhaps we could all teach each other a thing or two." Hell, he didn't even know who she was. He probably had no business inviting her to a training session. She could be an enemy. As far as he knew, there had been no 'Sailor CM' during the Silver Millennium.

Luna turned toward Artemis and whispered, "We do not even know who she is. Is it wise to place such trust?" Artemis winced and shrugged. "I asked to talk with her privately. I was going to find out more then."

Although the offer was not originally made by Sailor Neptune, the sailor senshi of the water and oceans did not seem to mind allowing the team to use her home as a place of practice. She eagerly passed out slips of paper with her address. Artemis studied the address by looking over someone's shoulder. He would have to look at his map of the city. Yes, of course he had a large map of Tokyo. He had a lot of useful things and ideas, even if Luna did not always think he was prepared and thoughtful. "Thank you, Sailor Neptune," he said with a gracious smile. "We will see you then."

Likewise, Artemis looked toward Sailor Venus, his new housemate. "If anyone has anymore questions? Otherwise, I'll see you for training." He paused. "I'd still like to talk to you privately, Sailor CM."

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 4th October 2012, 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th September 2012, 11:47 am

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 Venus2_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d5f0pnq

Venus heard Jupiter’s suggestion and nodded. “That sounds very good Jupiter, we need to practice to develop our skills and we’re all new to this fighting despite some of us do remember the past and Silver Millennium” she stated. She sensed Neptune didn’t like Jupiter’s idea at all but hid her anger.

Before Venus had time to answer to Mercury’s question she ran away leaving Venus her number. “I’d like to have everybody’s numbers to make sure to get contact with at least some of you if a new youma appears” she said. When they would finally meet Sailor Mars, Venus wanted to talk to her fellow inners privately but now wasn’t the time to think about their role as the inners senshi.

Venus’ patience began to run out with this pink haired Sailor CM. All she did was bashing the other senshi and telling stories which related to the future. She would’ve been hit by the youma if Venus didn’t save her, yet she was talking about how she had skills to survive and fight. Her powers seemed to come from the future so maybe she herself came from the future, as well? Venus stayed silent; she had way more better things to do than to fight with some little girl but she wouldn’t forget her words.

She sensed Sailor Neptune had something in her mind when she told the senshi that they could use her lands for training. She was snobbish and Venus didn’t like her attitude at all but she knew the senshi would learn how to fight together, like they once did. It just needed some time.

"Thank you, Minako. I appreciate it!" Venus smiled warmly back to Artemis, it would be just like back to Silver Millennium when they had grown up together. She smiled at the cats when she heard their discussion, as the senshi of love she sensed love when she saw it and it warmed her mind to see those two together.

Before the senshi were to leave and Minako would head home with Artemis she turned to Sailor Jupiter. “Jupiter, do you have some time? I’d like to talk with you”
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th September 2012, 12:49 pm

Rei sat on a bench outside of the shoe store. She was still in shock about her friend's situation. She then suddenly heard her phone go off. She picked it up and saw it was text message from Ami. Rei then opened the message. Ami was asking where she was and if she was hurt. She then quickly replied to friend's message.

I'm fine. I'm outside of the shoe store.

Rei then closed her phone and lead against the wall. She was debating on next move. Should she tell Ami she knows about her situation? Or play dumb? She then list of all the pros and cons. Telling Ami that she knew would make it easier for Ami not to make excuse about going off into a battle. On the other hand, Ami might worried for her safety if the bad guy's knew about their friendship. So if Rei played dumb then it wouldn't be an issue, right?

"Ugh, it doesn't matter either way!" Rei thought to herself. "The bad guys could still know about our friendship! What should I do!? I don't want our friendship to end because of this!"

Rei then suddenly heard name being called. She jumped from the bench and saw Ami running toward her. Rei just waved at her and decided to play dumb until she made up her mind.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 6:50 pm

Jupiter smirked at Neptunes arrogance. She knew that Michiru hated the fact of all those people meeting at her estate to train and battle and it gave Jupiter a ton of satisfaction to know that she put that spoiled brat in her place for once. Jupiter nodded to Neptune not saying a word as she watched her walk away. She wasn't able to get much of a reaction out of her but perhaps soon she would comply to her wishes. Jupiter then turned to Venus who was now speaking to her.

"Sure we can talk." Jupiter Said smiling warmly to the senshi of love and beauty-a true friend indeed.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime4th October 2012, 6:12 pm

Spoiler:

Hotaru saw Michiru win over Makoto. She smiled sweetly and even though Hotaru could tell Michitu was angry, but she was good at pretending to not be. It did make sense that they practiced at a big place where there wouldn't be people. Michiru handed Hotaru her address and told them to meet at 5:30. "Wait 5:30 AM or PM?" Hotaru asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top