The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime5th October 2012, 10:04 am

List order added by Sailor Venus

Zoisite: Sailor Swifty
Uranus:Sailor Venus
Neptune: Anjyu
Artemis: Sailor Venus
Venus: Tsuki
Mars: Yamichan16
Jupiter: Anjyu
Saturn: Sailor Selene
Pluto: Verdi
Mercury: Sailor Saturn
Chibimoon: Crystalsetsuna
Moon: Augusta Nekochan

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 1483032476

“It better not be 5:30 AM, there no way I’m getting up that early” she said. “and why do I have to train with you guys” she said in a snobbish voice. “I can train on my own” she added she couldn’t believe her life was turned upside down. Her perfect life was ruined .
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime5th October 2012, 5:25 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 1666276025
"I'm fine. I'm outside of the shoe store." read the text message sent by Rei a few moment before Ami reached her at the bottom of the steps.

"Some freak thing, huh?" Ami said while trying to catch her breath. What would her friend say? Did she manage to see anything? Should she tell her? No, Ami thought. Best to leave her out of this for her own safety.

"Do you want to go back to my house for a sleep over?" Ami asked trying to make up for her sudden vanishing act.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime5th October 2012, 6:48 pm

Chibi Moon sneered as harshly as she could. The expression had always driven her mother and Luna nuts, but after so many years, they had half given up trying to correct her and she rather enjoyed the tough expression. She had turned her head slightly in Artemis and Luna's direction as she listened to their words, her eyes steadily narrowing. She let out a little cruel laugh.”You Luna? Train them? You could hardly even get me to wear a dress for the formal balls. What could you possibly know about fighting, having been safely locked away in the Palace? You never did a damn thing. The most strain you went through was when you had Diana. And even then you screamed for drugs.” she smirked smugly.

”But I guess that's why I’m here now. And fine, Artemis. I’ll be a little bit nice and talk to your sorry ass. You always were an annoying optimist. How Luna could stand you all those centuries without skinning you for a coat, I’ll never understand. Not that I didn't try a few times.” she smirked then strode forward and snatched the slip of an address from Neptune, spitting her words out towards the teal haired girl.”It's a waste of my god damn time, but obviously SOMEONE has to teach you little girls how to fight. You'd be helpless if it weren't for those wimpy magic powers.” She drifted to the side away from the girls, tucking the paper into her dimensional pocket. She would relish the chance to pummel the weaker girls into a slight pulp under the disguise of a lesson. Certainly at least half of them wouldn't leave without bruises. She was confident of that, and well she should be.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime9th October 2012, 11:00 am

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 Jef-dr12

Zoisite teleported to the area of japan. They only needed more energy. Then it would awaken Queen Metalia. And then Zoisite could look for the Sliver Crystal. He wonder if he found it, he could wish to be away from the dark kingdom. It had to have that power, Beryl clamed it was powerful.

Zoisite walks down the street, looking for someone who energy he would take. He then spots a man kicking a kitten. Zoisite runs up to the man and hits him. “What’s wrong with you” he screams. He then takes the mans energy and picks up the kitten. He looks at the kitten and use his powers to heal the little fuzzy kitten. “I’m sorry, I can’t take you home..” he said.

The Kitten purrs in Zoisite’s arm. “ well….maybe I can..” he grins. He then goes and steals everything he would need for the kitten and teleports all of it back to his bedroom. “you stay here kitty, I need more energy” he tells his new fuzzy friend. He then teleports back to Japan to take more energy
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime17th October 2012, 9:09 am

Michiru had just about enough of everyone today! First Makoto had set her up by making allowances for them to practice on their property and now this little preteen girl was threatening her? Who did these people think they were? She would show all of them when they all arrived early in the morning. She would make sure they NEVER wanted to return and maybe she would drench that pink haired brat in a deep submerge and send her home crying. She just turned on her heel and didn't say anything as she made her way back down the fire escape. She snuck down the stairs and noticed several matinence workers cussing and complaining about having to clean up the mess that disgusting youma had made earlier. She made her way out to the parking lot and got in the car. She started the ignition and sped away from the mall towards her country mansion.

~*~

After arriving home she parked her car and went up the stairs and opened the door. Her usual butler Keiichiro was waiting for her. He was a young handsome fellow that had been employed by her father for only a short time. The young man bowed respectively.

"Welcoem home Miss. Kaioh..." he greeted her reverently. Keiichiro was a very handome respectable young man that had come from a middle class family. Michiru knew she shouldn't indulge in her desires with this young man because she actually did like him and didn't want to break his heart and after she did it he probably wouldn't be around for much longer but throwing her very small sense of morality away she grabbed him seductively by the tie and kissed him. She then whispered lowly in his ear so no one else could hear.

" Why don't we go upstairs for a little while?" she hissed. He didn't say another word and simply obliged like a soldier going off into battle who knew such a day would probably be his last. Michiru knew a good roll around in the sack was a good way to let off some steam even if it was to unsuspecting imbeciles like Keiichiro.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime18th October 2012, 12:29 pm

The meeting ended and everyone began to go their separate ways or hold private conversations of their own. Before everyone could disperse, Hotaru asked for clarification of the meeting time. "It would be best to meet in the morning, so there is less of a chance of us being seen while we practice." He winced when he heard Setsuna's snide remark on the training conditions. Geez, so many of the sailor senshi were rude and negative. "It would be best if we trained as a group," he said, "because we will fight and support each other as a group. We would not want to endanger ourselves in a battle, just because we were not used to fighting as a group."

Then, Sailor CM chimed in her opinion. Artemis hoped that the negative attitude sported by several of the sailor senshi would fade with time and they could all learn to be friends. It sure would make working together easier. "Yes, let's talk," he said, biting his tongue. He motioned toward the side, so the two could talk a bit more privately.

"Sailor CM, despite all the comments you have been making about Luna and I, I'm positive I have never met you before." He paused, "So, I have to ask... Who are you? My memory may be a little fuzzy, but I don't remember a Sailor CM during the Silver Millennium."
Sure, he might not receive a honest response or any response, for that matter, but he needed to ask. This Sailor CM constantly referred to some sort of relationship she had with him and Luna, but he had no idea who she was. She also made it sound as if she was far older than she appeared. Although he was not sure if she was an enemy or not, she sure was hostile. He wasn't too sure he wanted her around the sailor senshi. The group had enough people with negative attitudes, thankyouverymuch.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime20th October 2012, 3:39 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 Venus2_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d5f0pnq

Minako smiled back at Makoto - she was glad the senshi of thunder had time to talk since she didn't want to leave anything unclear. The fact they shared the same destiny and mission felt so strange... How of all people on Earth Minako has met Makoto and became friends with her? Was it their destiny which had driven them to meet each other before the battle? No matter why they had met, Minako was glad she had a friend who she could rely on, no matter the situation. Minako was amazed how many of the senshi were rude and didn't accept their mission, didn't they care what would happen to their planet?

"Can we go to my place? I live just behind the corner" Minako suggested; she wanted them to speak in peace without hurry. Then she turned to Artemis: "We'll go now" She said and told him the address of her apartment.

Being silent almost all the short walk to her apartment Minako silently poured coffee to Makoto's cup and sat down offering her some of the cupcakes she had baked. "So strange..." she said her thoughts on today's events. "It all makes sense now... all the power I felt from you and why I drew lightning in your picture" she looked at her friend. "But I'm so happy I met you, not because we're both senshi but because you're such a kind person" Minako smiled. "Our mission is not easy - we need to protect and guard our planet with our lives and in our previous life we guarded the Silver Millennium from distance"
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2012, 7:33 pm

Rei bit her lip after Ami's offer. Should she go to her friend's house for the night? What if there was attack somewhere in the city or at her house? That would put Ami in a tough situation. Then again it would be nice to hang out with her friend. School has been stressing Rei out lately so taking a night off sounded great.

Just go. You'll have a great time! It's been awhile since you been to her house!

No! The enemy could attack her house and Ami would have to deal with protecting you!

Rei's teeth dug into her lip more as her conscious was fighting back and forth with itself. She was starting to lean toward not going, but Ami looked like she really wanted to hang out with her.

"Sure," Rei replied with a smile caving in.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st November 2012, 2:15 pm

Makoto looked intently at Minako as she sipped the cheap coffee she had poured her. Only just yesterday she had met the blind at the mall and now they were fighting to save the world. It was strange how Things turned out the way they did. Makoto noticed a pile of bills on the table along with the rest of the bleak apartment. She begin to feel in her heart that Minako had hard time making ends meet.

"Mina-chan not trying to change the subject or anything but do you have a hard time making it by yourself? I know the feeling but since my modeling career has taken off I have been pretty well taken care of. I live in a large townhouse if you ever felt like you wanted to come stay with me." she found herself blurting out.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime19th November 2012, 1:58 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 SailorSaturnHeader

Hotaru was upset that no one had answered her question. It may have seemed like a stupid one, but she needed to know if it was 5:30 AM or PM. She figured she could safely assume PM, but one never could tell. The meeting ended and she walked down the stairs to the main part of the mall. She found a safe place to transform beck into herself and walked home. Maybe Luna was following her, maybe she had gone away with one of the other soldiers, but being alone for the first time on this walk was unsettling to her. It was like something bad could happen at any time and no one else would know. Even just the sound of a tiny cat walking beside her made her smile.

Then all of the sudden she heard the familiar sounds of a cat's footsteps and turned to see her furry companion. "Hey there Luna." Hotaru said smiling, "I wasn't sure if you were going to be coming with me tonight." Luna smiled at her and jumped into her arms. Hotaru walked back to her house all the while smiling because she wasn't alone. For her, being alone was a scary thing. Something that made even her sad. She wasn't ever going to be alone again. Luna was with her and now these new-found soldiers. Things would literally never be the same again.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime24th November 2012, 3:06 pm

Ami awaited for her friend to arrive. Once she heard the gates to the driveway open she ran downstairs past the other apartments to meet her friend.

When she saw her, she felt a pang of guilt.

What does she think of me, for running off on her like that...

Ami held out her hand to take her friends bag of clothing then lead her up stairs (don't mean to god mod here, just placing us in my apartment Wink )

"You weren't harmed in the attack, were you?" Ami asked scanning her eyes on any bare flesh that showed on her friend. As she was scanning, she saw that her Mercury wand was laying half way out of her bag. She walked over casually to fix and conceal it within the bag.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2012, 6:42 pm

Chibi Moon moved to the side with the white cat, instinctively tightening her muscles a bit. She was more used to getting lectured when this happened, but she reminded herself that this Artemis was from the past. Maybe after being married to Luna for so long had turned him into a responsibly busy-body? He seemed almost alright now. She looked down at him coolly, hands on her hips. She cocked her head as she listened, giving one of her pigtails a little flick.

“Well yeah you haven't met me YET. This is the 21st century right? We're not gonna meet till the 30th century. And who am I?” she grimaced as she spat out harshly the words that came next. “I'm Princess Small Lady of Crystal Tokyo. But god I hate being called that! It's so...ugh, girly.” she scoffed, red eyes narrowing a little.” That's all everyone wants me to do, act more ladylike and royal. That's the reason Pluto sent me back here. I just came to get away from mom, dad, you and Luna and everyone else. And god does it feel good to be on my own! It just sucks I’m surrounded by little girls who don't know a damn thing about fighting.” she spat to the side, turning a glaring eye toward the lingering senshi on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Augusta Nekochan
Lotus Crystal

Augusta Nekochan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime10th December 2012, 4:54 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 4011577294

A sharp pain in her head, and the soured smell of garbage finally brought Usagi back to consciousness. She was nearly floored again as she rose to a sitting position from the foul concrete surrounding the dumpster where she vaguely remembered passing out. She sat for a moment, knees pulled to her chest, head resting on them, while she attempted to recall the events of the evening. Leaving her house for class. The overwhelming urge to leave the school and follow her unwelcome destiny as Sailor Moon. The other girls, who like herself, fate had chosen to be warriors. The broken memories of the past, and the suffocating emotions that came with them. Usagi leaned back against the dumpster for a moment, sighing heavily.

A buzz from her cell finally stirred her from her reverie. She reached into her bag and noticed the numerous missed calls from her aunt, Keiko. Sighing again, she noted the time: 10:38 pm. Her class was long over, and her aunt was bound to be pissed when she would make the attempt to creep into the house unnoticed. Steeling herself against her throbbing head, she rose. Reaching into her pocket, beside her compact, she found a few yen notes and decided it was best to phone a taxi.

Sitting on the curb waiting for the cab, she smoothed her hair, straightened her clothing, and generally tried to make herself look less a disheveled mess. She dreaded returning to what she currently knew as home, as well as the story she would have to spin for her aunt the next morning. Only the grumble in her vacated stomach gave her reason to be relieved when the taxi finally arrived.
Back to top Go down
http://chocolate-maiden.tumblr.com/ http://augustanekochan.deviantart.com/
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime10th December 2012, 7:09 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 Jef-dr10

Zoisite was asleep on his bed when he was awaken thanks to soft meowing sounds and getting his face licked. Pumpkin wanted his breakfast, and wanted it now. Zoisite smiled and petted the kitty. Then got up and feed the kitty. He then got ready to get some energy. The morning was almost into the afternoon, by time Zoisite was into town. The Yoman he just summoned had ran off. “Get Back here” he shouted as the Yoman attack random people and ran some more. “you are only suppose to attack bad people” he yelled

Zoisite soon lost sight of the yoman. He then teleported after it and saw it about to go after a short haired blond woman
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime19th December 2012, 8:11 am

Today was the day! Haruka could barely contain her excitement as she readied herself for her call-back auditions. After a short job around the block, she came back home for a quick shower. Today was the day, she could feel it! Something big was going to happen. She finished her breakfast, brushed her teeth, touched up her make-up, and ran out the door with her purse.

The bus ride was, thankfully, relatively short. She had enough time to mentally prepare herself for the audition and cal her nerves. Either way, she felt very good about her chances. Haruka's hand was on the doorknob to the building in which the auditioned would be held when something just... didn't feel right.

She paused with her hand on the door and turned to look behind her. Her eyes widened and she squealed when she saw a youma rushing toward her. She flung the glass door open, rushed inside, and practically dove behind the secretary's desk. The secretary, nearly as surprised and startled as Haruka felt, dove behind the desk, too. After a pause, the secretary's hand reached up, pulled the phone off the desk, and called the police.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime20th December 2012, 6:59 pm

Michiru sighed as she looked at her boy toy beside her. He had been a fun roll in the sack but not the best. She usually didn't feel guilty but this time she did and then she remembered Haruka and a pain shot through her heart as if she was being unfaithful to the blond, but they had just met? She scoffed and grabbed her robe before pushing Keiichiro in the floor.

"Whst was that for?" he demanded rubbing his forehead.

"GET OUT!" she demanded as she threw his clothes at him sending him scrambling for the door. She just rolled her eyes before starting a warm shower to wash the sin away. Those sailor twits would be here within the hour, so she had to get ready and meet them on the field. She would show them what sailor Neptune was made of and not to ever mess with her.

x

After getting dressed and ready for the day she walked toward an empty lot about half a mile behind the mansion. She quickly suited up and waited for a showdown. She wondered if they would be hitting targets or each other. She could make this fun if she wanted because way out here no one could hear you scream.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 2:44 pm

The majority of the group had already begun to part ways, but would meet again the next day for the early morning training session. Minako talked to Sailor Jupiter while Artemis talked with Sailor CM. Afterwards, they would go home together. Although Luna could have likely trusted Artemis to talk privately with Sailor CM, she seemed reluctant to leave the two alone. But, Sailor CM was a very confusing individual to talk to. She appeared to know quite a bit of information and assumed that everyone else was privy to the same information.

"Diana?" Luna questioned. Did Sailor CM just imply that Luna had given birth to a litter of kittens. No, she had never given birth. Of course, she would have remembered such an event. "I do believe you must be mistaken," Luna said. She turned away from Sailor CM and addressed Artemis. "Good luck. Contact me when you are done." Luna did not understand why Artemis was inclined to trust this girl as far as he could throw her. Sailor CM spoke illogically.

Luna left Artemis and Sailor CM to their private conversation. Artemis looked at Sailor CM incredulously as she spoke of the future. "Do you mean you are from the future?" He asked, pausing as he thought over the matter. Well, he guessed that stranger things had happened, but few of which bent the space-time continuum. He needed to keep a closer eye on this girl, this Sailor CM. He was not sure what to think of the situation, because many questions were left unanswered. "Why have you come to us?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime30th December 2012, 11:54 am

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 Sailor_venus_rp_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d5pt6tc

Minako was first surprised by Makoto’s sudden yet worrying comment but then she gave her new friend, and fellow soldier, a subtle smile. “Thank you Mako-chan but I’m doing fine, really” she assured to the brunette who was sitting in the other end of the table. “I don’t recall this place as my home yet even though I’ve lived here quite long already, I’ve preferred to spend my day in fresh air and have kind of avoided this apartment” she told her friend, sighing lightly. She really sounded like making excuses even though all she told was true and her friend would probably be even more worried about her now that she opened her mouth about this subject.

“My earnings are fine but in truth I wouldn’t mind having a good job so if you know anyone who has connections to record companies or managers I’d really appreciate if you could tell their names or give their contact details to me. Despite I’m doing fine I want to have a permanent job and I’ve always played the piano, aside of being an artist.” The blonde told Makoto about her goal in working range, sipping the rest of the coffee in her cup. “But I really do appreciate your offer, you’re too sweet to me” She couldn’t help herself admiring the kindness the soldier of thunder showed to her but she felt that they needed to talk about things that were in a completely different level than the ones they had talked about now as the world and its future literally rested in their hands.

The blue eyes of the blonde noticed the time her clock on the wall was showing and it promised nothing good since for the two women as they had to meet the other sailor soldiers early in the morning. Her mind went slightly down as she knew she couldn’t speak about their duties or past today anymore but with a sigh she tried to forget that feeling, as for now. Standing up and picking the coffee cups from the table her eyes met with the brunette. “It’s pretty late for us to have a conversation at this time as we need to get good rest for tomorrow” she said, silently walking to the kitchen and leaving the cups there to wait for her wash them probably tomorrow.

“As for what I have noticed I do not think that Sailor Neptune will take tomorrow’s practice lightly but so won’t I” the blonde told the brunette determinedly since she was ready for anything to protect the earth from the threat that was now approaching their home planet just like a shadow eating the full moon. As Minako felt that her Inner Soldier team was not complete yet she wanted to find the soldier of flames as soon as possible and she hoped for her to cooperate with them since there were already way too many soldiers who were not assigned to their task and couldn’t care less about it.

_________

Walking to the empty lot the soldiers had agreed to meet at, Minako was early like usually. After skipping breakfast as the blonde didn’t feel hungry at all she had left her apartment and enjoyed the walk under the early morning sun shining brightly to her face. Minako deeply hoped that the soldiers who were against their whole mission would even bother to come to their first training as fighting alone they would be outnumbered, falling down one by one and that was the very last thing Minako allowed her eyes to witness.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 12:57 pm

Administrative Bump! (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 3120549547
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime14th January 2013, 7:31 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 2045764097

"No, I wasn't," replied Rei slowly when she noticed Ami trying to hide her senshi wand in the corner of her eye. She wanted to say something about it, but she decided to pretend she didn't see it. Ami would tell her about her secret if she felt it was right.

Rei took her bag of clothes from Ami (assuming that they're in Ami's room) and threw it on the cotton be that was set up for her. She sat down and looked at her friend.

"So what do you want to do? We could watch some of those shows you like to watch," Rei offered. She felt it was best that they would stop talking about the yoma attack. Rei didn't want to think Ami's secret anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime14th January 2013, 7:53 pm

Makoto smiled humbly at Minako. She touched her hand and held up her finger to signal for her to wait a moment. She opened her purse and began rummaging through it and pulled out a pad and pen. She scribbled a few names of a few companies along with their general managers and important staff.

"I'll get on the phone with them around mid day tomorrow but I think I better go since its getting late." She replied looking at the clock. Minako walked her to the door and they said their goodbyes. Makoto drove home that night thinking upon the events that had happened that day. She felt like she finally had a true friend now and not just someone who put her in their group to boost their social status. She pulled into her driveway and got out. She walked into the house and threw everything on the table before retiring into her pajamas. She had just gotten settled into bed when her phone began to vibrate from a new text message. The text was from her old boyfriend, but she decided to ignore it. She had bigger problems especially with the weight of the world on their shoulders now. She fell asleep quickly not dreaming of much of anything that night.

~

The following morning she met in their designated meeting spot and saw sailor Neptune in the distance waiting on them. She hoped she didn't try any funny business today. The senshi of the depths narrowed her eyes and smirked at her. Sailor Jupiter simply ignored her look and noticed Venus standing nearby. She walked over towards her completely ignoring sailor Neptune. She hoped Neptune didn't try anything funny or she might just have to give her a little taste of her own medicine, and she really had no problem doing that.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime17th January 2013, 2:00 pm

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 SailorSaturnHeader

Hotaru woke up when Luna gently prodded at her with her paws. "You've got to get up and meet the others at the meeting spot at Neptune's house." Luna said. "Ooh I almost forgot! Thank you Luna." Hotaru said smiling and threw on her clothes. She then walked to Michiru's house in time to see the other girls gathering around all transformed. She quickly transformed and ran to Neptune's side. She felt that Neptune would like to see a friendly face in this crowd of senshi. "So what are the plans for today's practice?" Saturn asked the group hoping that they could all come to an agreement on what to do and in turn get to know each other and learn to work together.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 4:53 am

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 046Puu_zps45a1b762

The meeting ended rather abruptly and Setsuna frowned at the idea of having to get up so early for something she wasn't even sure she wanted to be a part of. And yet, there didn't seem to be much choice in the matter. She watched as the haphazard group began to disperse, so Setsuna scoffed and turned to make her way back to her own home.

It didn't seem like a good idea to work with these people. No one really seemed all that capable, and surely she could do better by herself. But there seemed to be something that still made her curious. Curious enough to get up so early in the morning to see what happened.

Setsuna sighed to herself, and quickened her pace. A nice long soak in a bath sounded like the best remedy for this strange day.

~~~~~

She was late for the training session, and she didn't really care so much. It was there fault for picking such a horrible time. Setsuna didn't walk all that quickly, despite knowing she was late. She finished eating her bagel and walked down the street, looking at the sky and the beautiful colors the sun cast amongst the blue.

But then something felt strange. It was close and made her skin crawl. Setsuna looked around to try and find what could be making that sensation, and then her eyes saw it. A youma that seemed to be chasing a young blonde woman.

Setsuna was running to the both of them before she even had time to think better of her actions. She hid behind a small alleyway, not even bothering to grimace at the grime thickly layered upon the pavement. She hesitated for moment, wondering what she was planning on doing. She had been reacting on instinct. There was a monster, and a girl in trouble. For some reason, she had the impulse to help the girl, even if she didn't really care all that much.

Setsuna frowned at herself, remembering the words that had echoed in her mind the first time she had done this, and then she raised her hands into the air and called out "Pluto Planet Power, Make Up!" The swirling sands of time covered her and transformed her, leaving her with the Garnet Rod in her hands, and power coursing through her entire body.

As she rounded the corner once more, the youma had crashed straight through the glass door, still intent on the blonde woman. Pluto grasped her rod a little more tightly and then called upon her attack. "Dead Scream," she said in a voice that was no louder than a whisper. It wasn't a direct hit, and the perfectionist within her cursed herself, but it was enough to distract the youma as it was pushed off balance for the moment.

Pluto turned her attention to the victims. "Get out of here!" she called to them. But her eyes lingered on the short haired woman, the original target that the youma was after. There was something about her, some sort of power that seemed dormant within her. Pluto stared for a moment longer, but then something crashed into her side and she was thrown to the side. The breath was knocked out of her lungs as she slammed into the ground. Her Garnet Rod clattered beside her.

Feeling a little dizzy, Pluto had trouble getting up again. She cursed herself again for ever trying to be something as stupid as a 'hero'.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 11:01 am

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 1666276025

Ami looked at her friend and smiled.

"Whatever you want to do, is what we will do." Ami offerend. She wanted to let Ami do whatever she wanted her to do, since she felt bad about the earlier incident.

"Say Rei, I might have to leave suddenly, if something comes up...." Ami began to say. She knew that with her new responsibility, she might have to leave at any moment.

"..... My manager is trying to get me in a photo shoot with some big time person, and I might have to leave at a moments notice."

Please don't ask to come" AMi thought.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime24th January 2013, 8:48 am

“Hell if I know.” Sailor Cm responded to Artemis, looking boredly out over the city. It was a bit strange to not see the glittering streets and buildings, everything touched with crystal. It was still refreshing though. But she could almost admit she missed the musical beat of rain on crystal during a storm. She rolled her shoulders in a little shrug, then turned back to the white moon cat. “Pluto just came one day, and said I had to go back in time. Something about time being messed up, things all wrong. Blah, blah, blah. Mom wasn't going to allow it, until Pluto said it might teach how to be...ugh. More...princess like” she ground the words out, scowling in disgust at such a notion.

She turned and did a few idle punches and jabs, motions very familiar to her, as if to wipe her body clean from the horrifying notion of being girly and delicate. “She practically jumped at the notion. *bleep*ing pain in the ass! Even if she is the queen. The only people I could even kind of look up to were the senshi I was told about in stories. But look at what I come to find here! It's *bleep*ing pathetic! Those little girls are gonna get their asses handed to them. And I guess I’ll have to be the one to show them. I gotta go now, if I’m gonna be there for their little 'training session', I’m gonna get my damn sleep first. I’m tired as hell. Later, Artemis.” she said, before she took off at a run. She hopped over the edge of the building, but grabbed a rung of a ladder that was attached to the side. She wouldn't really be stupid enough to try jumping to the ground, she just really wanted to give the male Mauian a nice heart attack. She chuckled softly, almost nastily, to herself as she climbed down the ladder to the ground. Once she was a safe distance from the building, she destransformed back into Chibiusa and strolled towards her apartment. Yup, sleep was exactly what she felt like. And so, she was going to get her sleep, and hell to anyone who might say otherwise!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sailor Cm had gotten up maybe a half hour ago, and was wandering down the path towards the address Neptune had provided. She could tell she was getting close by the sight of the mansion roof glimpsed through the tree tops in the distance. She yawned, looking around with a wary eye. It was a good location at least, she had to give the wretch a little credit. The location was good, secluded, and far away from anyone who might overhear the screams of pain she was going to inflict. How considerate of the teal haired girl. She smiled grimly, giving the palm of her hand a little punch as she approached the house. How she looked forward to showing these little girls just how pathetic they were in combat compared to her well honed skills. They were in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Augusta Nekochan
Lotus Crystal

Augusta Nekochan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2013, 11:36 am

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 Usagi_banner_zpsfa1b60d8

Usagi rolled over in her comfortable bed, cursing the sensation of a full bladder that decided to wake her up before sunrise. She sat up, rubbing her bleary eyes and feeling for her slippers with her feet. As she made her way to the bathroom, she thought of the previous evenings event, the lingering soreness at the back of her head a sharp reminder. There were so many girls! She felt sorry for them as she thought of the golden compact resting on her bedside table. As pretty as it was it brought such an unwelcome destiny.

As she washed her hands, a rumbling in her stomach alerted her to the fact that she likely hadn't eaten anything in over 12 hours. She crept her way downstairs to the kitchen, hoping she wouldn't wake her aunt up. She squinted as she opened the refrigerator door it's bright light overwhelming to her sleepy eyes. Scanning it's contents, she smiled as her eyes landed on leftover fried rice. She grabbed the bowl and made her way to the microwave.

As the microwave did it's work, she thought on the girls again. When, where, and how would their next meeting go? Her thoughts were interrupted with the beeping of the microwave. As soon as she sat down with her food, that's when she noticed her aunt had arrived in the kitchen. She looked quickly at the clock on the stove, the time was 4:47 am. Of course, her aunt was an early riser! She cursed her bladder and hunger, and looked at her aunt, her eyes daring her to begin the lecture that was bound to come. Usagi shoveled food in her mouth, anxious to leave the room before her aunt started. But it was too late. As soon as her aunt opened her mouth, Usagi's mind shut down, and she found herself making her way quickly to her room. She threw on some clothes, grabbed her compact, and almost ran out of the house.

Her aunt was still shouting as she closed the front door.

Usagi sighed as she slowed down after reaching a distance she was sure her aunt wouldn't follow. She looked up at the sky, the stars were still out, but one could see a brightening in the sky where the sun would rise. Usagi had no idea where she was going, but she decided she would head into town, surely a coffee shop or bakery would be open at this hour. As she walked, she again began to wonder about the other girls. Should she try to befriend them? They had not seemed very keen on team work, but she knew there were strength in numbers. She had fought several battles where it would have been so much easier if there was even a single ally on her side. She frowned as she thought on this.

Before she had much longer to dwell on thoughts of the other girls, she heard a shattering of glass, and saw a youma, undoubtedly the cause of it. Before she had a chance to react, she saw the one known as Sailor Pluto round the corner and attack the youma. She stood in shock, watching the scene unfold, unsure of what to do. As she retreated from the scene, thinking of finding a place to merely watch, the overwhleming urge to transform hit her.

She headed towards an alley, her feet moving as if controlled by someone else, and heard her voice shout the familiar phrase, "Moon Prism Power, Make Up!". She felt the rush of magic and swirling pink ribbons that would transform her into the pretty soldier, Sailor Moon.
Back to top Go down
http://chocolate-maiden.tumblr.com/ http://augustanekochan.deviantart.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime11th February 2013, 5:49 pm

Haruka and the secretary hid together behind the desk. The secretary held the phone close to her mouth as she talked to the police. She tried to whisper, so the monster wouldn't hear her, but it was hard to control the level of her voice. She was so scared!
Haruka didn't know what to do in this situation. She peered around the desk and briefly contemplated running toward the door, but the youma would likely follow her. Where would she go from here? She didn't know, but it likely would be better than the 'safety' of a secretary's desk.
Several moments later, an unknown and brazen savior burst onto the scene. The woman was dressed in a school girl's uniform, for whatever reason, but apparently she did have the means to defend herself. The woman called to her and the secretary. The secretary had already discarded the phone, so Haruka grabbed her hand. They made a run for it. This was something Haruka could do; she could run.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime15th February 2013, 4:27 pm

Sailor Neptune had been throwing her "ex best friend" who also happened to be a senshi the evil eye all morning. How dare she invite all these imbeciles to her beautiful country mansion without consulting her first! She was boiling with anger and would love to soak the senshi of thunder with a deep submerge but knew it probably wouldn't be such a good idea at the moment. She felt someone tapping her on the shoulder and then looked down to notice Sailor Saturn. She felt her features soften for a moment when the girl began talking to her. She was about the only one she could stand out of this entire group though she was getting used to the idea of sailor Pluto being around. She really wanted noting to do with these inner senshi. She smiled at Saturn and sighed.

"I'm ready to get this over with! I have better things to do than waste my time lolly gagging around here all day! Neptune sighed pulling at the ends of her hair.

"Let's get this party started." She smirked as she began walking toward the others.

Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime21st February 2013, 7:01 pm

The discussion with Sailor CM had not revealed the exact information Artemis had been hoping for, but at least he had convinced her to have further interactions with the sailor senshi. If anything that gave him another opportunity to find out more about her. Sailor CM had introduced another puzzle piece: the future. Although it sounded unusual, he wasn't exactly the poster boy for normalcy.

He and Minako had walked from Minako's apartment to the assigned meeting place: Sailor Neptune's home. Although he had advised Minako against skipping breakfast, he had fully enjoyed a variety of foods Minako's kitchen had presented to him. She may not have been a cook, but Artemis wasn't one to complain!

The two of them arrived on time, although some other members of the sailor senshi team were noticeably absent. Artemis frowned, but knew some of the members were considerably less enthusiastic then others. "Good morning!" He chirped, considerably more awake then some of the other women. "Thank you for coming this morning. I know you are tired, but this will be a regular occurrence. Unfortunately, our enemies do not care about our beauty rest or convenience."

He jumped onto a comfortable perch, then continued to address the women. "First, we'll do some quick warm-ups and then some stretching." He paused and surveyed the group. "Minako, you can lead the warm-ups and stretching." After some consideration. She had held a leadership position during the Silver Millennium and Artemis fully expected her to do so again during the present. "Afterwards, you'll run a mile, followed by a short break. Be sure to drink water throughout. Lastly, you'll pair off in groups of two for some sparring, so Luna and I can evaluate your abilities."
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime21st February 2013, 7:34 pm

occ:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story   (Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Inactive) Reversed Sailor Moon, a Different Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top