The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information Empty
PostSubject: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime29th August 2017, 9:37 am

Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information B0O4Dzt

Guild Member Information

Help us get to know you as a writer and/or roleplayer by formally submitting a short questionnaire into this thread! We can more easily help each other learn and grow within the guild if we are aware of each other's profiles as writers.

Please note: If there's a line of the form that you don't have an answer for, or the question does not apply to you, feel free to state "N/A" or leave it blank!

It is required to post in this thread as step one (of two) to be an official member of the Writing & Roleplaying Guild!

What is step two (of two)? After you've filled out and submitted your application in this thread, visit the Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Group and request to join the Guild!

If you've completed both steps, Sailor Mercury ☿ will add you to the Guild member group and the Discord channel writing_guild! (Although you should make sure that you've Read & Understood the Chatbox and Discord chat rules, first!)

Important!
This thread is for Member Information Only! Please keep conversations in another thread or use the Discord channel writing_guild! (Try the Writer's Lounge if you're looking for a thread to meet your fellow writers!)

Desired Nickname: If different from your username.
Discord Username: If you'd like to chat with other members.
Original Fiction Genre: Preferred or favourite genre to write.
Fanfiction Genre: Series and/or specific genre.
Roleplaying Characters and Communities: List or link to characters you play and where you like to RP.
Writing Strengths: For example: grammar, formatting, characterization, etc.
Writing Weaknesses: For example: well-rounded characters, finishing a story, etc.
Writing Goals: What are you hoping to achieve?
Comments: Tell us if there's something specific you're hoping to work on, anything you're open to helping others with,
and other notes that help us understand you as a writer.

Directory: Link to your profile/collection/etc. on sites where you share your work, such as Fanfiction.net (FF.net), Archive Of Our Own (Ao3), DeviantArt (DA), etc. so that other members can read your work!

Code for Guild Member Information Form!:

Writing & Roleplaying Guild Members

Andalusite (Andi)
Brit-chan (Brit)
Chmia (Cat-Butt)
chrissifniotis (Chris)
Clara
Clegginator
DestroyerDecade87 (DD87)
Diagnosed
Emrys
magic713 (Magic)
Malour (Mal)
RutleJake
Sailor Arkas (Caedmon)
Sailor Mercury ☿ (Aurae)
Sailor Oberon (Miko)
Sailor Neptune ♆ (Bubbles)
Sailor Saturn ♄ (Verdi)
Sailor Uranus ♅ (Kyra)
Sportsnutd
Lt Light Ark
usagi-serenity (Emily)

Now that you're officially a member of the Writing & Roleplaying Guild, please enjoy this adorable bumper!
Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information S2ilcwe

Psst! Members! Are you looking for the info you provided in an older Guild Member Information thread? it's here! or maybe here! or try here! harvest from it as you wish!

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 23rd August 2018, 5:28 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime1st September 2017, 12:25 pm

Desired Nickname: Aurae or Alice are both fine~ ♥
Discord Username: aurae
Original Fiction Genre: I don't particularly enjoy writing original fiction.
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon
Roleplaying Characters and Communities: The Galaxy Cauldron Forums RP
Writing Strengths: Grammar and syntax, as well as maintaining a distinct "voice".
Writing Weaknesses: Actually writing. I don't do much writing "for fun", other than RPs.
Writing Goals: I'd like to finish a multi-chapter piece that I'm comfortable sharing with others.
Comments:

Directory: https://www.fanfiction.net/~aurae
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime1st September 2017, 3:06 pm

Desired Nickname: Your Supreme Overlord and Leader Cat-Butt
Discord Username: Luna (#7202)
Original Fiction Genre: N/A
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2, and Harry Potter
Roleplaying Characters and Communities:
The Galaxy Cauldron RPG
Court Intrigue My username is Artemis.
Writing Strengths: Sentence structure, grammar, descriptive writing, fight scenes, and planning. Also, I have a strong background in academic research and writing, and business writing.
Writing Weaknesses: My weakness is over-commitment. I have been working on it all year and have made a lot of satisfactory progress. 
Writing Goals: I would like to publish several 'white papers' or executive summaries at work. 
Comments: Other than role-playing and fanfiction one-shots, I focus more on academic and business writing. 
Directory: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/65179/Chmia

Last edited by Luna on 1st September 2017, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime1st September 2017, 4:09 pm

Desired Nickname: Uranus or Kyra (KEER-uh) is fine
Discord Username: kyralih#9205
Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy (high or modern, it's been a while)
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon (adventure, world-building, much plot XD)
Roleplaying Characters and Communities: Here ;D
Writing Strengths: Plot! Descriptions? 
Writing Weaknesses: Overthinking plot! (XD I will write myself into corners, find a plot hole, and spend hours fixing said plot hole before moving on; sometimes I have to physically write/talk out a problem and then fix it while talking so the other person is left with ???)
Writing Goals: Complete Cardinal King arc 2! =D Continue with HC Events once i figure out the new angle?
Comments: I'm not great with self-analysis with writing. If I like it, I like it, but I can't tell you why. I'm also not that great with critiquing works @.@ 
Directory: 

• Fanfiction.net - most of my old stuff XD
  • AO3 - Cardinal King collection
  • Tumblr - Oneshots, - Fanfiction main page, - Cardinal King (with fanart! =D)
  • GC Drabble Collection - linked to all one-shots hosted here on the site!
  • Storylines - my list of storylines here (current, complete, and dead)
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime1st September 2017, 5:05 pm

Desired Nickname: Bubbles / Neptune
Discord Username: Bubbles#5673
Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura and a smattering of others
Roleplaying Characters and Communities: Here
Writing Strengths: Dialogue
Writing Weaknesses: Pacing especially with long ones
Writing Goals: Being able to actually finish another novel instead of just letting it sit as a WIP for years
Comments: -
Directory: FanFiction.Net, AO3
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime3rd September 2017, 6:25 am

Desired Nickname: Chris
Discord Username: Chris Sifniotis#2303
Original Fiction Genre: Romance, Fantasy
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon
Roleplaying Characters and Communities: N/A at the moment
Writing Strengths: It seems that my greatest strength is my descriptive power.
Writing Weaknesses: Dialogue was a problem in my old writing. I'm also aware of purple prose and I'm concerned that I in fact over-describe.
Writing Goals: The goal I want to achieve is the same as the purpose of the fanfiction I write; simply to improve my writing skill. I begun to publish my writing since April and only began creative writing since last year after losing my creativity years ago so I'm just writing and trying to improve myself in the process.
Comments: Apart from what I'm writing right now I'm also working on a project to build a computer game and I've been working on the lore and the story for it.
Directory: my deviantArt library, fantiction.net, Wattpad
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime4th September 2017, 6:06 am

Desired Nickname: Verdi
Discord Username: Verdandi#8474
Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Fanfiction Genre: I haven't written fanfiction in a long time, I should do that again xD! It's so much fun <3
Roleplaying Characters and Communities: GC is my only RP community <3 Link to Character List
Writing Strengths: Hmmmm well I know that I can finish a story, I've finished a lot in the past and have even had several short stories published. I like fitting all of the pieces together to create a whole! I feel like I am okay when it comes to editing (when I put the time into it xD) Also, I feel pretty comfortable with my own writing once I get past that initial hurdle of just starting.
Writing Weaknesses: Consistency. I feel like I can come up with a character and write them with a strong voice for a while but eventually they fall to the wayside and lose that strength. I also have trouble giving that voice to quieter or more shy characters. I also feel like my dialogue feels really stilted and mechanical most times hehe Oh! I also want to learn how to use descriptions in a better way.
Writing Goals: I just want to write again xD Depression has stolen away my writing mojo for the past 5 years, and I want it back!!! No more of this zero-writing nonsense. My main goal is to just dive into this thing that I have loved so very very much my whole life and to just do it again. And to find a way to balance it in with everything else going on in my life. I want to work on my weaknesses but ultimately, for now, my goal is just to actually write something, anything D: The rest I will work on after hehe
Comments: I am excited to see this brought to life again, yay <3
Directory: I could include a link to my oooold fanfiction page but... nooo Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information 2632955583
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime4th September 2017, 9:41 am

Desired Nickname:magic, magic713, or Morgan
Discord Username: magic713
Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy, maybe some adventure
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon, but have done some Disney before, and also Percy Jackson
Roleplaying Characters and Communities: Haven't tried it (yet).
Writing Strengths: I'd like to think I can manage well-rounded characters. And in the terms of Fanfiction, I think I can be true to the canon characters as well. I am also very good with editing both in grammar and story structure.
Writing Weaknesses: My writing desire is very moody. If I want to write something to my satisfaction, I have to be in the proper mindset, otherwise I can't focus. I'm also bad with endings.
Writing Goals: To improve my skills in writing. Maybe help improve others' story to help edit and provide feedback.
Comments: I am working on one multi-chapter story I have planned out. I'm also working on a second story, not planned out, but I feel is very unique and hope to have it ready to post in the near future. And if there is any story anyone needs help with before posting, I'm willing to give it a good read through and give my feedback.
Directory: 
FF.NET
Ao3
D.A.

Last edited by magic713 on 21st November 2017, 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime5th September 2017, 1:30 pm

Desired Nickname: Caedmon (or any variation thereof) and Mary Beth are usually the quickest ways to get my attention.
Discord Username: Sailor Arkas (though I am not on Discord right now, since my computer is dead as a doornail.
Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy (sometimes a little bit of poetry or science-fiction).
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, and Sherlock
Roleplaying Characters and Communities:  Nothing really.  Y'all have seen my only real attempt at role-playing in the anniversary event. 
Writing Strengths:
 Plotting, world building.

Writing Weaknesses:  Character development and consistency.
Writing Goals:  I want to actually finish a novel-length story, and improve my writing so that the story I finish is something that I feel proud of.
Comments:  I love to write, but I tend to get intimidated and just leave my work languishing on my hard-drive even after it is finished.  I also almost never post anything before it is finished.
Directory: There is some old stuff here: AO3, but I haven’t put anything up in ages - as in, years.  And looking at what is there, it should be edited - a lot. 

Last edited by Sailor Arkas on 5th September 2017, 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited because I somehow messed up the coding and had to fix it.)
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime5th September 2017, 4:28 pm

Desired Nickname: Cosmos-hime or just cosmos
Discord Username: cosmos-hime #6188
Rank: Unknown? I'm not beginner though, perhaps journyman
Original Fiction Genre: Action, drama, horror, fantasy/sci-fi, tragedy
Fanfiction Genre: same as above
Roleplaying Characters and Communities: No communities or characters outside of this forum. 
Writing Strengths: Kinda lost at the moment. I'm doubting all of my writing abilities as of late. I used to be able to pump out pages at a time and not overanalyze things. Still very imaginative though.
Writing Weaknesses: currently getting frustrated with anything I write, seeing only the flaws and re-writing the same thing over and over again until the project is forever given up. I always rip whatever I've written to pieces and bash myself for having it not sound "right" enough-whatever that means. It's starting to affect my roleplaying as well now
Writing Goals: To be comfortable with writing again, not bash my abilities and be able to write freely and for fun like I did back in highschool.
Comments: I'm glad the guild is back!
Directory:none. Never published any of my works-let alone have any as of late to publish.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime5th September 2017, 10:53 pm

Desired Nickname: Brit or Brit-chan is fine ^^
Discord Username: Brit-chan
Original Fiction Genre: I don't really write anything original anymore but when I did I enjoyed fantasy or maybe PWP romance type stuff. xD
Fanfiction Genre: I don't write fanfics anymore but I always either did Sailor Moon or Dragonball Z, though occasionally I attempted a Gundam Wing story or something. ^^
Roleplaying Characters and Communities: I've never been on any RP communities asides GC, I used to only RP via AIM (or other instant messengers).

Here's my list of character profiles on GC: Clicky Click!

Writing Strengths:
I guess mostly my grammar and structure (sometimes). I do try to pay attention to details if I can but I always seem to go too quick sometimes with that. ^^;
Writing Weaknesses: getting into the heads of my characters and not have their decisions be influenced by my own personality, details, descriptions and having interesting, flowing writing, world-building, plot structure, actually writing something thats not RP... xD oh also coming up with a variety of different types of characters (and never really writing males >.>)!
Writing Goals: Just to hone my skills for RPing, maybe put out some short works via a contest or something for fun? Writing and RPing is mostly just a hobby and for fun so I don't really have any major goals.
Comments: I don't have anything other than...how do you keep up inspiration to be creative when you work allt he time and are tired when you get home? XD
Directory: N/A
Back to top Go down
Clara
Star Seed

Clara

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime28th October 2017, 12:36 pm

Desired Nickname: Clara
Discord Username: I don't have one yet T_T
Fanfiction Genre: Romance, mystery, adventure, fantasy
Roleplaying Characters and Communities: I've never roleplayed :/
Writing Strengths: Ideas, literary analysis, grammar and language, character portrayal, character development
Writing Weaknesses: Motivation, plot development
Writing Goals: Start something and stick with it!
Comments: I'm really private and shy about my writing - not many have actually seen it. I'm hoping to change that in the near future. But I do love to read, and I'm very good at analyzing and constructively criticizing.
Back to top Go down
usagi-serenity
Lotus Crystal

usagi-serenity

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Chibi Chibi (^▽^)

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime28th October 2017, 3:10 pm

Desired Nickname: Emily
Discord Username: usagi-serenity
Original Fiction Genre: Romance and Fantasy
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon
Roleplaying Characters and Communities: I don't really roleplay, but I might start sometime soon.
Writing Strengths: Descriptions, grammar, characterization.
Writing Weaknesses: I'm terrible at pre-planning and I rarely get motivated to keep writing.
Writing Goals: I'm trying to improve my skills and become better at writing.
Comments: I'm a lot better at short, happy, fluffy stories than serious, long ones. I'm a pretty cheerful person and it makes feel upset writing about sad things.
Directory: https://www.fanfiction.net/~usagiserenity
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/usagiserenityy
Lt Light Ark
Star Seed

Lt Light Ark

Star Seed

Title : Lightbringer

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime21st November 2017, 1:01 pm

Desired Nickname: Lt Light Ark
Discord Username: Lt Light Ark
Original Fiction Genre: Adventure, Urban Fantasy, Romance, Angst and Horror.
Fanfiction Genre: I don't have a set up genre, but I particularly like crossovers that aren't like Infinity Loops or even those Xovers (I feel like those are just a way to write up a different character that seems to be named...like the characters of a determined series, kinda like making a SM/Bleach Crossover where instead of showing the contact between the universes and character's reaction, you make an entirely different backstory because of that so...you don't need to work up characters properly.)
Roleplaying Characters and Communities: *RP Speedy Dating (Baffling Spelling Bee)
*Magus
Writing Strengths: Characterization and World Building, I will actually think about what I want to write before writing and see if there's no plot holes or behaviors that are OOC (unless if the character's behavior ends up changing because of the events, life and etc.

People do change, obviously that I will always show why they changed, how, also I prefer to show instead of telling, even when I should probably tell.)
Writing Weaknesses: finishing fics and grammar, I am normally unsure of my own grammar.

That said, I always read my fics and posts two times before posting.
Writing Goals: To create something unique, fun and awesome to read, also ro have fun.
Comments: I would love some tips to improve my writing and my grammar.

So...I believe that every action has a reaction, be a good act or a bad act, sometimes, depending of the world building, a seeming good act may bring harsh consequences, but I do believe that a happy ending only has value if the pain to achieve it was great.

Also I do believe that even if you do fail in the end, you should never give up, because at least the world and your enemy will understand that you was never someone weak.

Directory: https://m.fanfiction.net/u/5120437/The-Justice-and-Death
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime18th January 2018, 7:57 am

Desired Nickname: You can call me Mal, Amethyst, Or Amy!
Skype Username: N/A
Original Fiction Genre: I tend to stick to things like futuristic action/drama, but I've tried writing a sad romance once.
Fanfiction Genre: Oh man......pretty much any fandom I'm in. Sailor Moon, MLP, Noragami, Free! Star Wars......yeah, I love fanfics XD
Roleplaying Characters and Forums : None here yet
Writing Strengths: One-shots, poems, and occasionally cheesy stuff. I tend to write some stuff that can get fairly dark in terms of character interaction and thoughts, but nothing too dramatic like death.
Writing Weaknesses: not following through with long stories
Writing Goals: write more, improve my writing style, maybe have a book published
Comments: Can't wait to join this cool guild!

Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime26th January 2018, 5:23 pm

Username: Andalusite
Desired Nickname: Andi/Anda/Lus/Ena/etc. I don't care what you call me! Razz
Skype Username: N/A (You can find me on the GC Discord server)
Fanfiction Genre: N/A
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: Lately just SM antagonists and Multiverse antagonists on GC, though I do have a fair number of pretty developed Slavic OCs from a series of RPs that I did with a friend over Skype in the past few years.
Writing Strengths: Technical writing (e.g. formal reports and scientific articles), spelling, grammar, research (toward creating characters, settings, concepts), peer review (proofreading and offering suggestions for others), detail
Writing Weaknesses: Introductions & conclusions, starting things, 'creative' writing, “selling myself” in writing
Writing Goals:
+ After heading off to college I lost a lot of my creative writing vocabulary and style from several years of strictly analytical writing for my degree. Through proofreading stories and providing constructive criticism for other members, I hope to regain some of the creativity and sentence variation that I lost.
+I would also like to get better at “selling” myself in on resumes and applications. I think my main is that I think too hard about how others will react to the writing instead of just writing how I actually feel about a subject. I've had a huge writer's block on writing this sort of material since 2012. ;__;
Comments: I am really resourceful when it comes to gathering appropriate background information. I also like peer reviewing papers/stories so if anybody needs help, do not hesitate to ask me!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime3rd March 2018, 5:28 pm

Desired Nickname: If different from your username.
Discord Username: {Sportsbot} Sportsnutd
Original Fiction Genre: Preferred or favourite genre to write.
Fanfiction Genre: Series and/or specific genre.
Roleplaying Characters and Communities: -Ami -Dark Mercury -My otaku villains -My otaku good guys
Writing Strengths: imagination.
Writing Weaknesses: paragraphs and moods and sentence structure 
Comments: open to all or any help.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Oberon
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime8th June 2018, 9:03 pm

Desired Nickname: Miko
Discord Username: {Mama Kuma} Sailor Oberon you'd like to chat with other members.
Original Fiction Genre: Modern Fantasy/Sci-Fi, Adventure
Fanfiction Genre: SI, Reincarnation, Adventure, OC, AU
Roleplaying Characters and Communities:
Writing Strengths: Grammar, dialogue, emotion, spelling, well- rounded characters
Writing Weaknesses: Starting stories, finishing stories, action scenes, plot
Writing Goals: More self-confidence in my writing abilities, start my original fiction story, get better at changing existing/canon plots to suit the story
Comments: I’m pretty good at dialogue and emotion. Like I said, I really need to work on the self-confidence thing and most everything else.
Directory: l https://spiced-honey.deviantart.com/gallery/34259485/writting https://spiced-honey.deviantart.com/gallery/53486056/OCs
Back to top Go down
https://spiced-honey.tumblr.com/ https://spiced-honey.deviantart.com/
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime9th June 2018, 5:20 am

Desired Nickname: Diagnosed
Discord Username: Diagnosed
Original Fiction Genre: NA
Fanfiction Genre: romance, action, songfic, monologue... That's it so far in terms of my experience OTL.
Roleplaying Characters and Communities: GC only. Only 1 full character + 3 casuals
Writing Strengths: Grammar & flow (I think???). I try really hard not to use the same descriptor twice in the same scene or RP post. I edit a lot.
Writing Weaknesses: Sometimes being too vague when I'm going for a certain feel of mystery. Probably Mary Sue-ing if I ever were to write an original character XD... Shying away from original characters (though I'm not sure how much that will change...) Also, not finishing fics and not posting in-progress works out of self-conscious feelings. Sometimes I end up over-editing and lose interest/feel stalled.
Writing Goals: Work through the Guild ranks to Master!! I love the idea of completing a Master work and all the steps along the way!
Comments: Most of my recent writing background is in research papers when I was a college/university student and then an EEG lab tech. I'm very grateful for that experience, as you really have to be very specific with your wording to get your point across effectively and that aspect translates well into writing fiction - especially action imo. I wrote a lot of unfinished fic when I was in high school haha. I don't think I'll go back to the ones I still have but I think about them from time to time.
Directory: NA
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official PGSM Zoisite

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime10th June 2018, 4:47 am

Desired Nickname: Emrys
Discord Username: Emrys
Original Fiction Genre: NA
Fanfiction Genre: drame, aventure, action, 
Roleplaying Characters and Communities: I haven't rp until 1 year, so communities no longer exist.
Writing Strengths: I haven't strenghts in english.
Writing Weaknesses: English in general xD
Writing Goals: I want to learn to Rp and writing in general in englis. I want ameliorate my english and be comfortable in this langage for rp.
Comments: I need lots of help... sorry for all of you.
Directory: /
Back to top Go down
DestroyerDecade87
Pyramidal Crystal

DestroyerDecade87

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Destroyer of Worlds

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime23rd July 2018, 6:58 pm

Desired Nickname: DD87 or John is fine with me
Discord Username: KamenRiderFan2849#0532
Original Fiction Genre: NA
Fanfiction Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Comedy
Roleplaying Characters and Communities: N/A
Writing Strengths: Grammar, proofreading, flow
Writing Weaknesses: I have a tendency to overexplain or overcomplicate certain scenes or action balloons
Writing Goals: To try and break the ostracized style of script-style writing (it seems that this brand of writing gets a real bad rap for being the most basic of all, when this style of writing can work out well if you know what to do)
Comments: I would like to see if I can better myself in script-style writing, perhaps work a little better in my outlining and working on character development so I don't wind up turning many characters into something that falls into the Mary Sue/Gary Stu archetype.
Directory: Right now, I don't really have a directory to speak of, but I am going to try and work on it eventually to where I can show off a Google Drive folder containing my fanscripts.
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Sailor Bedfordshire, Soldier of pre-2014 Memes and Gaming!

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime26th July 2018, 9:13 am

Desired Nickname: Just Cleg, if you need one.
Discord Username: Same as my GC name, Clegginator
Original Fiction Genre: I haven't written one yet, but I would say Comedy/Action/Fantasy/lil bit of Sci-fi if I did
Fanfiction Genre: N/A
Roleplaying Characters and Communities: 2 relaxed characters so far: here and here
Writing Strengths: Formatting/grammar, keeping on top of an RP
Writing Weaknesses: Post length (most of the time), confidence in playing a variety of characters
Writing Goals: To engross myself in/enjoy a lot of RPs, really.
Comments: I mainly want to focus on improving the overall detail of my rping, in both profiles and posts.
Directory: N/A
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHZf7RdwjZkbr-LdWwBnJA
RutleJake
Lotus Crystal

RutleJake

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime31st July 2018, 6:42 pm

Desired Nickname: RutleJake 
Discord Username: {Yellow Tux-Kun} RutleJake 
Original Fiction Genre: Unsure. 
Fanfiction Genre: Pokemon, Sailor Moon, whatever I might be interested in.
Roleplaying Characters and Communities: None 
Writing Strengths: Ideas, and plots. 
Writing Weaknesses: Grammar, paragraphs, writing in character for certain characters 
Writing Goals:

I would like to do a novel length Pokemon fanfic with my gjinka character, Jacob Steamclutch about him and his strong friendship with a female Jirachi gjinka.
Comments:

I might try to figure out plots before I write. 
Directory:

My Raichu Gijinka FC. (You've probably seen him on Return to The Axis

https://www.deviantart.com/jacobchu/gallery/
Back to top Go down
http://jacobchu.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS0LJZN3ouyvCZFAG_FxwEw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information   Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Writing & Roleplaying Guild Member Information

View previous topic View next topic Back to top