The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Writing Guild Member Information

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

Writing Guild Member Information Empty
PostSubject: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 5:49 pm

Writing Guild Member Information Writing_guild_members_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-da0oz02
Intro:
First things first: Guild Member Information.
You answered some of these questions when you requested to join the guild, but we're getting a little more specific with these ones. Once you have finished and posted this questionnaire, you're officially in our books as a member of the guild! Please note: If you don't have an answer for one of these, or a question does not apply to you, please fill in N/A or leave the question blank!

Once you've filled out and submitted your application, head over to This Page and request to join the Guild! I'll just double check to see that you've posted your information and you're in!

Additional note! This thread is for Member Information Only! Please keep conversations to another thread in the board! (Might I suggest the Writer's Lounge?)

Desired Nickname: ((Optional))
Skype Username: ((Optional!))
Original Fiction Genre: ((preferred/favorite genre to write.))
Fanfiction Genre: ((series and any specific genre))
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: ((list characters you play and where you play them. Links are welcome))
Writing Strengths: ((ex: grammar, formatting))
Writing Weaknesses: ((ex: believable characters, ending a story))
Writing Goals:
Comments: ((anything specific you'd like to work on, or that you'd like to help others with, etc.))]

Directory:
 ((links to your profile/collection pages on any sites where you host your work, such as fanfiction.net or archiveofourown, so people can find your works!))
Blank Code of above:

♥-Kyralih

Writing and Roleplaying Guild Members

Sailor Uranus - "Kyra"
Addelyn - "Addy"
Anait Zelleire - "Ana" or "Anait"
Sailor Neptune - "Bubbles"
VBabe
Eternal Knight - "EK"
JupiterThunderCrash - "JTC"
Small Lady - "Brit-chan"
Dreamsinpink - "Adrienne"

Here! Have a super cute little bumper too!! 
Writing Guild Member Information 02m5q6J
Psst! Members! Are you looking for the info you previously posted? it's here! or here! harvest from it as you wish!

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 8th May 2016, 12:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 5:57 pm

Desired Nickname: Uranus or Kyra(lih) is fine ^^
Skype Username: kyralih
Original Fiction Genre: High Fantasy, Modern-day Fantasy
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: ^^' Being RP Director here, this is where all of my roleplays are currently hosted XD Here's a link to my character list and rp list! I typically take part in all of the Hardcore Events (they eat my life so good XD) but if you'd like to catch me in another RP, just ask! 
Writing Strengths: Descriptions! =D ((or so I've been told)); plotting, logical leads.
Writing Weaknesses: finishing. ._. Getting stuck on a part I don't want to write, lol.
Writing Goals: Finish allll my stories!
Comments: Sorry if I take a bit to reply! ^^' @.@

Directory:

• Fanfiction.net
  • AO3
  • Fanfiction list on Tumblr (with pictures and summaries)
  • One-Shots list on Tumblr (um... convenient?)
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 6:05 pm

Desired Nickname: Addy
Skype Username: addythegemini
Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy, Romance,
Fanfiction Genre: General, Romance, Fluff, Angst
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: My list of approved characters on GC
Writing Strengths: I'm good with character development, sentence structure and grammar.
Writing Weaknesses: Details xD like description details
Writing Goals: I want to improve my writing, especially when it comes to action scenes. I can see it in my head but describing it with words gets me sometimes.
Comments:

Directory:

• Fanfiction.net
  • AO3.net

Last edited by Addelyn on 24th April 2016, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 6:10 pm

Desired Nickname: Ana or Anait
Skype Username: sithlordtiana/anaitlovesall
Original Fiction Genre: high fantasy, romance, action, angst
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon and action/romance
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: Here's a link to my Character List and RP List . I tend to play in HC Events or Crystal Tokyo timeline but I'm up for the others as well.
Writing Strengths: origins, beginnings, backstories, conflict, endings, day to day, grammar 
Writing Weaknesses: middle of the story, resolution, changing characters (tend to be static), flow, action scenes
Writing Goals: write a book, finish a story, improve current level of writing
Comments: I WANT TO MAKE PEOPLE CRY 

Directory:
 I don't publicly post as of yet.
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime25th April 2016, 8:30 am

Desired Nickname: Bubbles/Mercury
Skype Username: satineheart
Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy, Comedy, Drama, Romance
Fanfiction Genre: Romance, Drama, Fantasy
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: List of Accepted Character Profiles
Writing Strengths: Dialogue, Emotions
Writing Weaknesses: Action, Pacing
Writing Goals: Being able to actually finish a novel instead of just letting it sit as a WIP for years. Publish another novel.
Comments: I love making people cry.

Directory:

• FanFiction.Net
  • Archive of Our Own
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime28th April 2016, 5:51 pm

Desired Nickname: N/A
Skype Username: rqg390
Original Fiction Genre: N/A
Fanfiction Genre: Ranma 1/2, Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, Gundam Wing
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: I am not currently in any role-plays. My strengths lie in Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z canon characters.
Writing Strengths: Sentence structure, grammar, descriptive writing, fight scenes, and planning.
Writing Weaknesses: I usually need help with budgeting my time in order to adequately and effectively role-play and write. I often bite more than I can chew. Specifically with fan-fiction, I need assistance in sticking with a multi-chapter piece long enough to finish it.
Writing Goals: Finishing a multi-chapter fanfiction.
Comments:

Directory:
Fanfiction.net
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 9:32 am

Desired Nickname: EK
Skype Username: shykeiro
Original Fiction Genre: High Fantasy, Modern Fantasy
Fanfiction Genre: None
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: A bunch on tumblr, my list of characters, and many others like Sherlock Holmes (2012 movie) / Zoisite (PGSM) / Charles Xavier (2000 movie) / Remy LeBeau (comic) / Adam Pierson / Methos (Highlander) / James Watson (Sanctuary) / Lex Luthor (Smalville) / Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars) / Jack Harkness (Torchwood) / Gregory Lestrade (Sherlock). Canon only if I'm honest.
Writing Strengths: I do believe I'm good enough when it comes to illustrating a canon character in roleplays in a way people will recognize it's them. I don't use too much purple prose, nor too simple words (despite the fact I do not have a very elaborate english vocabulary) and I usually use a good balance between actions and emotions.
Writing Weaknesses: I have trouble focusing on only one character at a time (as can be shown by the list), I have some problem with general description (of places and physical appearance because I find them boring - in my writing anyway - so I tend not to write a lot of them). My vocabulary is small which makes it hard to illustrate what I mean and I have a bad habit writing way too concisely (not in a good way). I don't take the time to elaborate (this is a problem I encounter more when writing original pieces than roleplays). When writing original pieces, I'm not too bad with original characters, but in roleplay, I absolutely can't create anything, I must absolutely play canons to be comfortable. I have also some difficulties to roleplay canons with characters I don't know much or don't have a canon link with mine (I'm working on that xD). I have lots of thing to improve seriously. Emotions also. Always emotions.
Writing Goals: I have many original projects that are going on right now and though I don't have any grand expectations, I would want at least to be able to finish one of them.
Comments:

Directory: None
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 10:12 am

Desired Nickname: People cal me JTC, so I guess that's fine XD
Skype Username: ScorpioRat21
Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy, Action, Scifi
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon, Naruto, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Persona
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: I RP here most of the time. I've also RP'd on TvTropes forums prior to that. Here is the list of characters I've played here.
Writing Strengths: I think I've got a good voice for the characters I play, and I like making OCs too. I also really like dialogue and coming up with plot ideas.
Writing Weaknesses: I want to get better with writing emotions in a more subtle way, and being able to write on a more consistent basis.
Writing Goals: I've got two bigger fanfictions i'm workings on, but I'm also writing a draft for an original novel I'd like to finish fleshing out. Finishing any of these would be great.
Comments: If anyone is willing to, it'd be great to have someone to bounce ideas off of for my novel, or help each other out with our writing projects as sounding boards.

Directory: Fanfiction account.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 5:33 pm

Desired Nickname: Small Lady or Brit-chan is fine ^_^
Skype Username: brit-chan
Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy, romance
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon(?) I haven't written fanfiction in so long...just RP.
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: I RP on here. Any forums I RP'd were a very long time ago (over 10 years now) and no longer exist. So far I've enjoyed RPing Chibiusa, Minako and Rei. In the past, I've enjoyed OC's a lot, especially of the magical girl type.
Writing Strengths: That its not that bad?? I'm really critical of my writing so I don't really know my strengths. I guess as far as RPing goes, I feel i can get a decent grasp of the character?
Writing Weaknesses: I'm not very detailed or if I am I feel its not at appropriate times? My writing style is pretty basic and I feel my sentences are all similar in structure and my vocabulary isn't very wide. Also I can't do a wide variety of characters, I tend to write about people like me and I have a really hard time doing villains or anyone really interesting. ><
Writing Goals: A friend of mine had posted ideas for a "If I redid Sailor Moon" that combined all the canons and took what was good about each and expanded on them... I always thought itd be fun to adapt that some how whether by writing it screenplay style as if i was doing an anime or a novelization of it. I also would love to be able to expand my variety of characters I RP as and get into some indepth stories
Comments: Hi id on't really write but i enjoy RPing. So. Help me RP better!

Directory: N/A
Back to top Go down
dreamsinpink
Lotus Crystal

dreamsinpink

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 6:47 pm

Desired Nickname: dreamsinpink or Adrienne
Skype Username: eidorien
Original Fiction Genre: I don't write a lot of original fiction lately, but fantasy and horror / supernatural
Fanfiction Genre: Romance, humour, general, fluff
Roleplaying Characters and Forums:  N/A
Writing Strengths: Descriptive writing, dialogue and grammar
Writing Weaknesses: Actually finishing things, planning, and making decisions where the story should go
Writing Goals: To FINISH SOMETHING beyond flash fics.
Comments: I'd love to find people to talk to about fics with, share ideas, and proofread bits and pieces here and there. I find it a lot more motivating and fun when there's something to kind of work along with. If you ever want to talk fan fiction, I'm up for a chat! Very Happy

Directory:
Fanfiction.net
AO3
Tumblr
Back to top Go down
https://dreamsinpinkwrites.wordpress.com/ http://she-dreams-in-pink.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/user/adriennethecanadian
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 9:14 pm

Desired Nickname:greenpea
Skype Username:
Original Fiction Genre:
Fanfiction Genre:
Roleplaying Characters and Forums:
Writing Strengths:
Writing Weaknesses:
Writing Goals:to find what i'm good and bad at
Comments: yeah not every helpful is it? well i really don't know. ive been writing the way i have since HS; even took a class, but it didn't help as i didn't understand it i don't think. i know the basics and i think that's about it. this whole comment section is proof of the way i "write" and by that i mean type.

Comments: nothings really changed

Directory:

my tumblr is: its madness really, don't often post stories

this is where its at folks < where i post my stories
Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime3rd May 2016, 6:24 am

Desired Nickname: Harmonie or Ben
Skype Username: ben.adam.t.
Original Fiction Genre: Magical Realism
Fanfiction Genre: Adventure: Sailor Moon & X-Men
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: taking a break as of now
Writing Strengths: Description/Imagery, grammar, dire situations/battles
Writing Weaknesses: connecting details, dialogue, over-planning before writing
Writing Goals: To enhance motivation and improve my overall storytelling ability
Comments: I can proofread for grammar/spelling and plot cohesion!

Directory: No stories posted online at this time.
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Touka
Lotus Crystal

Touka

Lotus Crystal

Title : Professional Fangirl ~ GC's Official Mistress 9

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime14th May 2016, 7:33 am

Desired Nickname: Touka
Skype Username: I think you already have it XD
Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy (such as Harry Potter) or realistic fiction
Fanfiction Genre: Specific genre: fluff!
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: Tokyo Ghoul OC, Yui Kurosawa
Writing Strengths: ((ex: grammar, formatting)) Grammar, casual roleplay
Writing Weaknesses: ((ex: believable characters, ending a story)) Combat RP, descriptions, underplanning
Writing Goals: To get my Combat RP better, same with my underplanning. XC
Comments: Nope.

Directory:
 http://tokyoghoulrebellion.enjin.com/forum/m/37670413/viewthread/26960470-yui-kurosawa-oc-profile (I have more, but they were deleted. :'3)
Back to top Go down
http://aelaesia.tumblr.com https://thttp://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://aelaesia.deviantart.com
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime14th May 2016, 9:28 am

Desired Nickname: V-chan/Maru
Skype Username: marulenea
Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy, romance, AU
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon, Harry Potter
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: -
Writing Strengths: Description
Writing Weaknesses: dialog, battles, grammar...and finishing things :'D
Writing Goals:Finish my OS story! and then after that finish my fic which involves my OS.
Comments: -
Directory: I have a FF account but my fic is in spanish

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 25th May 2016, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime15th May 2016, 9:26 am

Desired Nickname: Vivie
Skype Username: vivie___
Original Fiction Genre: Thriller
Fanfiction Genre: Angst (wow, my preferences are so negative xD)
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: Character List, Forum is GC Cool
Writing Strengths: Yeah, I don't know either...I barely make typos (?) xD
Writing Weaknesses: Grammar, vocabulary, describing emotions and sceneries properly
Writing Goals: When writing in German, I'm actually quite content with the stuff I do, so I think it's mostly the language that's dragging me down. I hope to get a better feeling for the language, so that I'll find more ways to express myself and to also make my writings sound better. Some fancy vocab would probably benefit my writings too.
Comments: Please throw all your fancy English words and proverbs at me, so that I can expand my vocabulary xD

Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime17th May 2016, 11:16 am

Desired Nickname: Rozen or Ro
Skype Username: Leticosmos
Original Fiction Genre: Romance, horror, suspense, Supernatural and Comedy
Fanfiction Genre: Comedy and suspense
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: ----
Writing Strengths: nothing :v I'm a goner
Writing Weaknesses: English is my weaknesses, because portuguese is my native language.
Comments: help me expand my vocabulary!!!! I like to write about two dreams I had!
Directory: I haven't in english
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime17th May 2016, 11:43 am

Welcome to the guild, everyone!! 

This will be a temporary message - please remember that this thread is for posting information, only ♥ - but I want to remind everyone to recheck the instructions! I'm seeing a lot of great info cards, but not many requests to join the group! I've bolded the instruction line with the link and colored it pink to make it stand out! 

♥ See you around the guild!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 6:47 pm

Username: Andalusite
Desired Nickname: Andi/Anda/Lus/Ena/etc. I don't care what you call me! Razz
Skype Username: PM me for it Smile
Original Fiction Genre: N/A
Fanfiction Genre: N/A
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: Lately just SM antagonists on GC, though I do have a fair number of pretty developed Slavic OCs from a series of RPs that I did with a friend over Skype in the past few years.  
Writing Strengths: Technical writing (e.g. formal reports and scientific articles), spelling, grammar, research (toward creating characters, settings, concepts), peer review (proofreading and offering suggestions for others), detail
Writing Weaknesses: Introductions & conclusions, starting things, 'creative' writing, “selling myself” in writing
Writing Goals:
+ After heading off to college I lost a lot of my creative writing vocabulary and style from several years of strictly analytical writing for my degree. Through proofreading stories and providing constructive criticism for other members, I hope to regain some of the creativity and sentence variation that I lost.
+I would also like to get better at “selling” myself in on resumes and applications. I think my main is that I think too hard about how others will react to the writing instead of just writing how I actually feel about a subject. I've had a huge writer's block on writing this sort of material since 2012. ;__;
Comments: I am really resourceful when it comes to gathering appropriate background information. I also like peer reviewing papers/stories so if anybody needs help, do not hesitate to ask me!
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime28th June 2016, 8:34 am

Desired Nickname: Yunie or Marsie.
Skype Username: citruspalmtrees.
Original Fiction Genre: N/A.
Fanfiction Genre: Romance, Drama.
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: Have only roleplayed on tumblr and is currently inactive. Tifa Lockhart (RP her for 3 years). Have dabbled with Sailor Galaxia, Shampoo (Ranma 1/2), Lum (Urusei Yatsura), and Kuvira (Legend of Korra) in between that time.
Writing Strengths: Being imaginative and creative with my ideas. Capturing a character's personality and depth.
Writing Weaknesses: Finishing what I start. :/ Descriptive writing.
Writing Goals: To actually finish the rp profile I'm working on and get involved in the rp community here. Expanding my vocab.
Comments: Glad to be here and work on my writing! <3
Directory: x.
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime1st July 2016, 6:14 pm

Desired Nickname: "Magic" I guess.
Skype Username: Magic713
Original Fiction Genre: Companions; Heist; Action
Fanfiction Genre: Primarily ones driven strongly by Family and Friendship relationships. Fantasy.
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: N/A
Writing Strengths: I generally know where I want to take most of my works with plot before I begin writing. When I write a scene I like or have planned, it turns out great. I catch my mistakes almost as soon as I make them, unless I'm freewriting.
Writing Weaknesses: Starting a story. I'm critical to character accuracy in cases with Fanfiction. Smoothly transitioning the plot from one major plot point to the next in a nice neat manner.
Writing Goals: To improve my writing. Learn more from my writing skills with proper feedback.
Comments: Read a lot of Fanfics and began a few and I hope to complete them. Maybe learn something in RP along the way.

Directory:
Fanfiction.net
Archieve Of Our Own
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 3:28 pm

Original Fiction Genre: all sorts of stuff, even stuff that can't be posted here because it's M rated.. shhh

Fanfiction Genre: mostly Star wars and Frozen.

Writing Strengths: staying in charater
Writing Weaknesses: grammar, using said and other words too much, having an idea up not being able to get it onto paper.  And having a start and finish but not sure of what to put in between. and summarers
Writing Goals: being able to get those idea on paper and find better words for then using said all the time

http://archiveofourown.org/users/SailorSwifty

Edit: because i forgot my A03 link
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
SaturnTomoe
Pyramidal Crystal

SaturnTomoe

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime18th September 2016, 6:17 am

Desired Nickname: Firefly

Skype Username: N/A

Original Fiction Genre:  N/A

Fanfiction Genre: Mostly Sailor Moon, might do a Winx Club one soon

Roleplaying Characters and Forums: too many to do

Writing Strengths: hm, ideas of a story, chapter/story names (depends on the plot), fast typing, spelling, noticing mistakes, and a bit literate

Writing Weaknesses:spelling since i'm on WordPad and it doesn't have a spellcheck, I sometimes type a bit too fast which makes me do mistakes at times. Doing happy fanfics, many have to drama

Writing Goals: Finish all my fanfics that aren't discontinued

Comments: I need help on my Spyro, and two of my Sailor Moon fanfics right now

Directory:
fanfiction

Last edited by SaturnTomoe on 4th October 2016, 8:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoXjkyUY8ALgc-juz0dw0jw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime22nd September 2016, 8:06 am

Desired Nickname: Andy
Skype Username: N/A
Original Fiction Genre: Drama
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: Sailor Jupiter and Chibiusa;Tokyo
Writing Strengths: Writing short stories ;being descriptive
Writing Weaknesses: Writing long stories .
Writing Goals: To learn how to write long fanfics
Comments: I'm glad to be here and waiting to read the completed fanfics here !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime8th October 2016, 4:30 pm

Desired Nickname: Na11
Original Fiction Genre: Fanime, Shojo Ai, Magical Girl
Fanfiction Genre: Pretty Cure Fanseries, Sailor Moon
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: Oh, umm, sorry but I'm not actively roleplaying yet, but will in the future.
Writing Strengths: Conflict, Formatting
Writing Weaknesses: Long stories, Summaries
Writing Goals: I want to be able to write something that has 200+ words, so far I have the highest word count of 1185 words.
Comments: I started writing like a month ago, I have no sailor moon fics currently, but my ideas are in my "directory". I'm a newbie,  my stories aren't very long, and can sometimes be confusing, but I'm working on it!

Directory: 
https://www.quotev.com/curena11

Last edited by Na11 on 28th October 2016, 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed my post and edited it a bit)
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime28th October 2016, 12:31 pm

Desired Nickname: Alice
Discord Username: aurae
Original Fiction Genre: I don't particularly enjoy writing original fiction.
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: Galaxy Cauldron RP Forums
Writing Strengths: Grammar and syntax, as well as maintaining a distinct "voice".
Writing Weaknesses: Actually writing. I don't do much writing "for fun", other than RPs.
Writing Goals: I'd like to finish a piece of some length that I'm comfortable sharing with others.
Comments:

Directory: https://www.fanfiction.net/~aurae
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sami-Fire
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime30th November 2016, 12:00 pm

Desired Nickname: Sami
Skype Username: Will give if asked for it (and if you tell me who you are when adding)
Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy, mostly of the modern sort
Fanfiction Genre: Pretty much just Sailor Moon these days with all fan senshi/no canon characters. I tried my hand at Undertale fanfic but I can't get the hang of it.
Roleplaying Characters and Forums:  None here yet, but soon.
Writing Strengths: Word choice, mechanics, juggling multiple characters in a scene, dialogue
Writing Weaknesses: Terse/economical writing style, pacing, infodumping tendencies, descriptions
Writing Goals: To finally get my senshi's stories written out (and my other characters' stories, for that matter). Also to make said stories presentable.
Comments: I hope I did this right. I consider myself a decent writer, but I'm willing to start at the bottom of the "ladder" and go up. I look forward to your feedback!

Directory:
 My FF.net/Ao3 profiles are rarely updated and full of embarrassing old things, so I won't be linking them here for now. Right now, my most current writing samples can be found on my DeviantArt (mostly hidden in the descriptions of picture submissions).

[I can't post links right now due to being a new member; my username on DA is Sami-Fire, too, so you'll have to check manually.]
Back to top Go down
Meganekko
Lotus Crystal

Meganekko

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Girl with Glasses

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime14th February 2017, 3:04 pm

Desired Nickname: Glasses-chan?
Discord Username: Meganekko
Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy, adventure, romance
Fanfiction Genre: N/A
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: (All characters are local to GCF.)
→ [Advanced] Senshi: Sailor Moon
→ [Advanced] Senshi: Sailor Saturn
→ [Advanced] Senshi: Sailor Zoolean
→ [Advanced] Guardian: Diana
→ [Advanced] Guardian: The Pink Cat
Writing Strengths: I've never really analyzed my writing to sort out my strengths, but I guess I'm good at character creation.
Writing Weaknesses: I'm not always very detailed in my writing. I think I could improve in diving deeper into my characters and really capturing their essence. Sometimes I wish my writing was a little more flowery/lyrical. Oh, yeah – I suck at storyline plots.
Writing Goals: Expand vocabulary. Strengthen plot creation/storyline/timeline stuff.

Back to top Go down
Prince Triton
Pyramidal Crystal

Prince Triton

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime2nd May 2017, 2:19 pm

[size=37]Desired Nickname: Tomás[/size]
[size=37]Discord Username: HalfBloodFanboy[/size]
[size=37]Rank: Journeyman[/size]
[size=37]Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy, Fantasy and more Fantasy. While I CAN write a realistic setting, I always found it... boring.[/size]
[size=37]Fanfiction Genre: Well, as most of my fandoms are already fantasy, I sometimes explore a subgenre (like Romance or Adventure); but as I lean more towards OW, I tend to create my own stories in the same universe which end up being completely different.[/size]
[size=37]Roleplaying Characters and Forums:[/size][size=37] I do not have any of relevance yet. I used to RP the SU and SU fanon wikis.[/size]
[size=37]Writing Strengths: World building (to an almost pathological extent), Descriptions (I tend to get a bit purple-prosey) and Functional Magic. Thanks to the Nasuverse, I'm also starting to get a grasp on multiverses, convoluted timelines and artifact, creature and power creation[/size]
[size=37]Writing Weaknesses: Developing personalities and relationships, not-plot heavy dialogue and scenes, trying not to move the plot directly to the mega boss fight without feeling that I am just adding filler, feelings, being constant.[/size]
[size=37]Writing Goals: Being able to create stories three dimensional characters, a reasonable plot pace and an effective plot structure, as well as developing a self-imposed obligation of constance[/size]
[size=37]Comments: WHY DO I KEEP TRAUMATIZING TEENS AND CREATING NEW UNIVERSES? HEEEELP!![/size]

[size=37]Directory: While I have both an AO3 and Fanfiction account, I use them mainly for reading purposes.[/size]
Back to top Go down
LaMoonstar
Lotus Crystal

LaMoonstar

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 10:26 pm

Desired Nickname: Moonstar (or MS)
Discord Name: LaMoonstar
Skype Username:LaMoonstar
Original Fiction Genre: historical
Fanfiction Genre: Drama
Roleplaying Characters and Forums
Writing Strengths: getting into the minds of my characters. Also description and angst/drama when needed
Writing Weaknesses:backing myself into a corner writing wise. Sometimes write stories without a plan.
Writing Goals: to be good enough to publish an actual book
Comments:I love writing for different fandoms

Directory:
Fanfiction.net
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4632488/1/In-the-Shadow-of-Starligh http://kindnessiseternal.tumblr.com/ http://lamoonstar.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37YaBDyUey7tN9vhPHaU1w?
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime28th July 2017, 4:11 am

Desired Nickname: I don't have a nickname in mind, really I'll take Chris Sifniotis
Skype Username: Chris Sifniotis
Original Fiction Genre: Romance, Drama, High Fantasy, Science-Fiction
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon, Age of Mythology, Myst
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: None at the moment but I intend to change that.
Writing Strengths: Hm, I feel that my strength in writing is my research. I want to know about what I'm writing so I take the time to look it up and understand it, and that translates into my writing.
Writing Weaknesses: Honestly I think I suffer from purple prose, I'm not sure if I over describe. Apart from that I think I simply need to expand my skill.
Writing Goals: The ultimate goal for me is to improve my writing skill in general. I use my Sailor Moon fanfiction specifically for practicing my writing and to improve myself for when I write my original stories.
Comments: So far I've been getting a lot of support from Discord servers and forums. Hopefully that's not because the comparative quality was that poor. xD

Directory;
I can't post my directory yet, can't post links yet. Bare with me for a week.
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writing Guild Member Information   Writing Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Writing Guild Member Information

View previous topic View next topic Back to top