The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Guild Member Information

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

Guild Member Information Empty
PostSubject: Guild Member Information   Guild Member Information I_icon_minitime21st April 2013, 12:01 am

This thread is where to find out about everyone!

Guild Leader:
Sailor Uranus Guild Member Information 4039879955 
Quote :
Desired Nickname: Uranus or Kyra(lih) is fine ^^
Original Fiction Genre: High Fantasy*, Modern-day Fantasy
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon
Roleplaying Characters and Forums:  Primarily Mamoru in his many forms, but I've dabbled in Mercury and Venus before. o_o and I have a Usagi profile, but I haven't really used her yet. Main forums are here at the GC (RP Admin represent! XD) and at Sailor Moon: Revelations, which is a darker(?ish) storyline wherein the Black Moon Clan was revived, crashed Usagi and Mamoru's wedding, kidnapped Usagi by threatening zygote!Chibs, and then actually taking over the planet in a flash of terrible warfar. :3 the senshi are a little upset, mwahaha, but Melvin of all people is putting together a resistance to aid the Senshi in their fight. I have fun planning with it XD
Writing Strengths: Descriptions! =D ((or so I've been told)); plotting, logical leads.
Writing Weaknesses: finishing. ._. Getting stuck on a part I don't want to write, lol.
Writing Goals: Finish allll my stories!
Comments: Sorry if I take a bit to reply!  Also, fanfiction.net page: http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih

Guild Council:
Cotest Host: Addy
Addelyn wrote:
Username: Addelyn
Original Fiction Genre: n/a
Fanfiction Genre: Romance/General
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: Sailor Uranus, Sailor Soul (both currently WIP)
Writing Strengths: I'm good with character development, sentence structure and grammar. 
Writing Weaknesses: detail 
Writing Goals: To get back into writing fanfiction and roleplaying
Comments:

Challenge Host: Mercury  Guild Member Information 1666276025 
Quote :
Username: Sailor Mercury
Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy
Fanfiction Genre: Romance, Drama
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: Official ones - Makoto Kino, Minako Aino, Rei Hino here in GC. An uncountable number spread all over other forums.
Writing Strengths: Dialogue
Writing Weaknesses: Pacing
Writing Goals: Being able to actually finish a novel instead of just letting it sit as a WIP for years
Comments: It might be fun to do story battles (not exactly challenges) wherein we all get specific prompts (more specific than the monthly challenges themes, so like Character X gets in Y situation, etc) and see what everyone comes up with from that. It would be interesting to see the results.

Oh, here's my Fan Fiction page. I don't have very many Sailor Moon fan fiction there, but there are a couple: https://www.fanfiction.net/~aftersix

Workshop Director: Mi
Quote :
Username: Tuxedo Mistress
Original Fiction Genre: Sailor Moon
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon, Power Rangers; Romance
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: It's been a few 10 years LOL, but I was Chamaleon June and Megrez Alberich at two brazilians RPG forums.
Writing Strengths: Put the characters' POV in perspective in a believable way.
Writing Weaknesses: grammar
Writing Goals: to be able to finish my first book - which I've started writing in December.

Workshop Assistant: Ben-chan
OuterHarmonie23 wrote:
Username: OuterHarmonie23
Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy, Magical Realism
Fanfiction Genre: Adventure: Sailor Moon, X-Men
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: currently planning a Cyprine/Ptilol character application
Writing Strengths: Description/Imagery, grammar, dire situations/battles
Writing Weaknesses: filling in middle details, over-planning, motivation, sometimes conversation
Writing Goals: to become more consistently motivated; to actually finish more than one story
Comments:

Apprentice/Buddy Master Kaya  Guild Member Information 4011577294
Quote :
Username: Kayariah Diana
Desired Nickname: Kaya
Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy, Action, and Romance
Fanfiction Genre: Romance and Action
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: I'm roleplaying in Dream vs Duty here on the forums ^^ And on the Clue RP game: Spring Break From Hell!
Writing Strengths: First Person POV, backgrounds and profiles for characters, and detailing!
Writing Weaknesses: Paragraph structure, sentence phrasing and I'm sure a lot more I can't think of right now xD
Writing Goals: To become better in all aspects writing!
Comments: Hello!!! I'm glad to be apart of this guild with y'all!! <3

Hello everyone!!! <3 My name is Kayariah, or Kaya, and I'm really excited to be here =D I'm hoping to be able to get a lot better in my writing and roleplaying skills/styles! I don't really write fanfiction or anything anymore, although I used to and been thinking about maybe getting back in to it xD If I do, I'll be sure to link some things =D Can't wait to work with y'all!!

Kaya Guild Member Information 1955989781

Game Host T / Tiana
Quote :
Username: Anait Zelleire
Original Fiction Genre: fantasy, romance, action, angst
Fanfiction Genre: romance, action, angst
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: Temperance Rivers
Writing Strengths: backgrounds, introductions, endings, conflict 
Writing Weaknesses: dynamic characters, middle of the story, resolution
Writing Goals:  Write a book one day
Comments: I would like to work on one shots that will make people cry!

Roleplaying Character Study Director: Miss Moon Rose

Guild Members:
Neo Queen Serenity  Guild Member Information 4011577294
Quote :
Desired Nickname: Queenie
What medium or program do you work with? Word 2010, notepad, my phone >.>
What do you need help with? grammar, motivation
What help can you offer? I'm willing to beta? ^^
Why are you interested in joining? To better myself, and to offer help when I can

Mercury_Viola_Rhapsody
Quote :
Original Fiction Genre: no idea
Fanfic Genre: no idea
RP Characters: none
Strengths: ???
Weaknesses: plots, endings, occasional characterization stuff, writing happy things.
Goals: improve plotting ability, win a GC writing contest, and enter an original piece in a writing contest

Blue / Meli 
Quote :
Username: blue-orchid
Rank: Past writings would suggest Journeyman, but if I'm honest with myself, I'm definitely an Apprentice.
Original Fiction Genre: Angst, Romance, eventually Action, Fantasy.
Fanfiction Genre: Angst, Romance, AU Slice of Life, eventually Action.
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: N/A
Writing Strengths: Grammar, Formatting.
Writing Weaknesses: Ending a story, starting a story, putting idea's to tangible plot lines, fighting scenes, flow of paragraphs and use of character name association, trouble with adjectives, etc etc etc probably.
Writing Goals: To start and finish one story I'm proud of, whether it be a 200,000 word novel or a 3,000 word one-shot.
Comments: Aside from the obvious of putting ideas to story development, I would most like to work on my character name association and flow of paragraphs. I find it's very hard to balance character titles and make them flow. I often struggle with and feel anxious over my use of 'He' 'She' and 'They' and their 'Her' 'Him' 'Them' counterparts. 

For example: Rei was awoken by a blearing light coming from her window. The Miko groaned, burying her head in her plush pillow, ruing last nights drinking. She cursed herself for being so weak to love. After a moment, she begrudgingly slithered off her bed and dragged herself to the bathroom.

If I were to keep going, I would have a paragraph full of she's and her's with the occasional 'The Miko' intercepting. This is a problem, because it feels repetitive. Other than that, I would really love to be able to write a great fighting sequence.

Lyss
Quote :
Username:  Miss Moon Rose
Rank:  Apprentice; I'm an experienced writer, but I think this would be a good rank to start in for this guild.
Original Fiction Genre: realistic fiction; fantasy; romance
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon, definitely. I'll write in any genre when it comes to SM.
Roleplaying Characters and ForumsN/A
Writing Strengths: grammar, creativity
Writing Weaknesses: description and writing in a male point of view >.<
Writing Goals:  I have received a lot of comments from readers about how I make the males in my story sound feminine, and that really bothers me. I want to work on that and improve my writing alltogether.  I'd like to have one of the top SM fanfics on ff.net and get published someday.
Comments: I really love sharing my stories and reading other people's stories.  I am always willing to edit and give advice, and receive advice in return.  Writing is my escape; and I would love to improve my writing and help others with theirs as well.

Verdi  Guild Member Information 1483032476 
Quote :
Username: Sailor Pluto
Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy, often with some romance thrown in
Fanfiction Genre: I used to write for lots of different fandoms, but recently it's either Sailor Moon or none at all xD
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: Here on GC I play Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Venus, Nephrite and soon to play Sailor Mars. I also play some of my own otaku characters: EriEri, Sailor Bellatrix and Sailor Snowfall. I use to roleplay on a different site, but it closed down a few years ago. That site was more for original roleplays, however, rather than fandom roleplays. 
Writing Strengths: Ummm, let's see... bringing life to strong and vibrant characters; I feel I can give them a pretty good voice and distinct way of acting in the story. Editing, I feel I am pretty good at, over all. Though it's easier to edit another person's story than my own xD I also feel that I have a certain style of writing that I am very comfortable with. That counts, right? xD
Writing Weaknesses: Dialogue, especially between more than two characters. Knowing how much description to put in and when to put it; I tend to write very little description ;-; Giving calmer, quieter characters a distinctive voice. I feel I'm pretty good at the louder and more vibrant characters, but when the characters are quieter, they all seem to become the same person and just get lost in the story o.o Also, I want to be able to write more consistently xD I am either always writing for a while, and then there are month long breaks in between. 
Writing Goals: To work on all my weaknesses, and to be able to produce more stories than I am currently. I have been devoting most of my free time to drawing recently, and have let my writing habits slip into the non-existent xD One of my goals would be to have more of a balance between the two. Also to get over my fear of starting a story. I have lots of fun things I want to write, but making that first step is still so scary haha
Comments: Why is it so much easier to point out weaknesses than strengths?! xD

Mallow
Quote :
Username: MallowCakes
Original Fiction Genre: Science fiction usually. Sometimes fantasy. Smile
Fanfiction Genre: Supernatural, Destiel romance usually. I've also done random Harry Potter, Hermione/Snape, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who.
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: I used to play Dave Strider and John Egbert in Carnivalstuck on Tumblr, also player Dirk Strider on Apocalypsestuck and Gamzee Makara on Virusstuck. For a short time I also had a Castiel RP Tumblr but I don't RP as much anymore.
Writing Strengths: Characterization, Plotting out the plot, Conversation.
Writing Weaknesses: Beatng writer's block and some romance scenes... usually only because said writer's block.
Writing Goals: To finish a 3 part paranormal romance series I had plans... and more so the script to a science fiction comic my husband and I are working on.
Comments: Not that I can think of off the top of my head. :/

Aurae / Alice
Aurae wrote:
Username: Aurae
Original Fiction Genre: I don't particularly enjoy writing original fiction.
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: I prefer to roleplay Sailor Moon-themed games. My first roleplay was in 1999. I have roleplayed as numerous Sailor Moon fan-created characters and canon characters. I am not currently active in any open forums other than the Galaxy Cauldron.
Writing Strengths: My academic life and my career have provided me with plenty of writing practice. My grammar and syntax are generally strong. I have been told that my written pieces have a distinct "voice."
Writing Weaknesses: Actually writing. I haven't finished anything written "for fun" in years.
Writing Goals: I would like to be involved in and create roleplay storylines that achieve some form of completion. I'm interested in writing some fanfic... possibly.
Comments: I haven't updated my FanFiction.net in years... https://www.fanfiction.net/~aurae

Ryuko
Sailor Elysion wrote:
Username: Sailor Elysion
Original Fiction Genre: Romance, fantasy, action, and on occasion science fiction and realistic fiction
Fanfiction Genre: Romance, fantasy, and action
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: I am currently the co-creator of "Gates of Horn and Ivory" with Aurae here in the RPG forums. I used to roleplay on Gaia but no longer do so. I enjoy roleplaying anything that is in my realm of interests but last year was the first time I had ever made a Sailor Moon based roleplay.
Writing Strengths: Character backgrounds and world building.
Writing Weaknesses: Writing first posts for roleplays and getting personal stories or fanfictions actually started. Creating more developed plots and creating actual endings! If I'm not struggling with how to continue a piece then I'm struggling with how to move it along or end it. I also struggle with being intimated by other's post length when it comes to roleplays.
Writing Goals: To overall become a more well-rounded writer, actually write at last one piece of fanfiction and complete it, and strengthen my plotline development. I'd also really love to be involved in more roleplays that are creative and have a beginning, middle, and end-- some of my own creation and others roleplays as well. I'd like to devlop a "voice" if I haven't already!
Comments: I'm Ryuko! It's wonderful to have been accepted here, and I look forward to participating and sharing my work. I can't want to be a member of this guild and to see how we all create and develop our characters and stories and help each other grow!

EDIT: added to the writing weakness section.

Luna
GreenPea501 wrote:
Username: greenpea501
Original Fiction Genre: 
Fanfiction Genre:
Roleplaying Characters and Forums:
Writing Strengths:
Writing Weaknesses:
Writing Goals: to find what i'm good and bad at
Comments: yeah not every helpful is it? well i really don't know. ive been writing the way i have since HS; even took a class, but it didn't help as i didn't understand it i don't think. i know the basics and i think that's about it. this whole comment section is proof of the way i "write" and by that i mean type. 

as you can tell by the above and what your currently reading i'm a bit of a "lost cause". its not that i'm lost, its that i don't understand it. oh i could read something and get the idea of it but i'd never understand how to apply it. i'm a seer/doer type person, meaning i have to see and do something a number of times for it to click. if i can see and do at the same time even better! ok enought rambling, you can freely call me luna and unless you feel you have to call me by my screenname. i'm pretty sure ive just added to the older gen list Wink

Lady
Lady Firebird wrote:
Username: Lady Firebird
Original Fiction Genre: Science Fiction, also sometimes Fantasy
Fanfiction Genre: Romance, Action, Science Fiction
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: My main roleplaying jaunt right now is an Extremis!AU Pepper Potts on Tumblr, and somewhat less active Natasha Romanoff and fem!Bucky Barnes blogs. I haven't roleplayed Sailor Moon in a while, but I'm probably most comfortable roleplaying Michiru, Minako, Rei, and Hotaru. 
Writing Strengths: Worldbuilding, plotting
Writing Weaknesses: Characterization
Writing Goals: To finish the novel I'm currently planning and working on, and to maybe try writing Sailor Moon fanfiction again.

Hikari
Artemis wrote:
Username: Artemis
Rank: in bewtween apprentice and journeyman, butpossibly more towards jouneyman...
Original Fiction Genre: fiction and some canon ((preferred/favorite genre to write.))
Fanfiction Genre: ((series and any specific genre))
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: Makoto, Usagi (on Moon Kingdom Forums)((list characters you play and where you play them. Links are welcome))
Writing Strengths: I feel I have a lot of ideas to write about and my formatting is pretty good (when it comes to academic writing anyways) ((ex: grammar, formatting))
Writing Weaknesses: I always have been told to include detail, but am afraid to add more because I fear it may be too much. My grammar still needs minor imporvements. ((ex: believable characters, ending a story))
Writing Goals: be able to write a variety of works and better communicate ideas, sometimes I think I am rushing things in a story and don't know how to play it out longer and make it flow eloquently.
Comments: ((anything specific you'd like to work on, or that you'd like to help others with, etc.))]

Nyota
Nyota wrote:
Username: Nyota
Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy! Especially those with nonhuman protagonists (animals to be specific)
Fanfiction Genre: Sailor Moon (Crystal Tokyo adventures are my favorite) and Game of Thrones (Sansaery is my OTP, and I also enjoy Stark-centric fics and some modern AUs)
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: I play VesVes on here, but I've also played CereCere and PallaPalla for events
Writing Strengths: Grammar, background (exposition), and plot. Also forming ideas
Writing Weaknesses: Getting ideas onto paper, character development, and just style in general. My writing is rather flat to be honest
Writing Goals: To write out my stories and be happy with how they turn out.
Comments: n/a

JTC
JupiterThunderCrash wrote:
Username: JupiterThunderCrash
Original Fiction Genre: Fantasy/Sci-fi
Fanfiction Genre: I originally started in Naruto, but now I've started writing more Sailor Moon. I might dip into Pokemon too.
Roleplaying Characters and Forums: On this forum, I've played Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, and made multiple OCs. On TvTropes, I've made more original characters for other assorted RPs.
Writing Strengths: I have a pretty good grasp on grammar and spelling, and I love making characters and developing them. Dialogue is fun too.
Writing Weaknesses: Physical descriptions of places and emotions. I can see it all in my head, but writing it coherently is harder to do.
Writing Goals: To work on my Original fiction projects more, and to get back into fanfiction.
Comments: I'd be willing to help with spell-checking or helping with grammar if people would like that. Oh, and character development and keeping things from going OOC.

Here's my (somewhat inactive) fanfiction.net profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2579676/

Old Information:
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/

Guild Member Information

View previous topic View next topic Back to top