The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2019, 8:22 am

~Narrative - Asvas (Tower Roof)~

Quote :
Rocbouquet uses Deadly Drive against Angela, Papyrus and Garland!
Multi-target variant: -250 roll penalty

Rocbouquet (offense): 18 -232
Angela (defense): 212
It missed!
Papyrus (defense): 456
It missed!
Garland (defense): 860
It missed!

~

Papyrus uses Blue Attack on Rocbouquet, Buggy and Sunset Shimmer!
Multi-target variant: -250 roll penalty

Papyrus (offense): 977 727
Rocbouquet (defense): 921
It missed!
Buggy (defense): 223
It hit! Buggy is slowed down for (roll: 1-3) 3 rounds!
Sunset Shimmer (defense): 790
It missed!

~

Papyrus uses Bone projectiles!

Rapid fire! 4 strike attempts for minor hits (rolls: 1-3: 1, 3, 1, 3) against Rocbouquet and Sunset Shimmer, twice each!

Strike 1
Papyrus (offense): 122
Rocbouquet (defense): 206
It missed!
Strike 2
Papyrus (offense): 174
Sunset Shimmer (defense): 814
It missed!
Strike 3
Papyrus (offense): 772
Rocbouquet (defense): 483
It hit! (-0.5)
Strike 4
Papyrus (offense): 50
Sunset Shimmer (defense): 518
It missed!

~

Angela uses Explode on Sunset Shimmer!

Angela (offense): 535
Sunset Shimmer (defense): 194

It hit! (-1)

~

Angela uses Ice Smash on Rocbouquet, Buggy and Sunset Shimmer!
Buggy's Slow status! -200 roll penalty.

Angela (offense): 262
Rocbouquet (defense): 184
A minor hit! (-0.5)
Buggy (defense): 310 110
It hit! (-1)
Sunset Shimmer (defense): 997
It missed!

~

Buggy uses a Muggy Ball on Angela, Papyrus and Garland!

Buggy (offense): 531 331
Angela (defense): 951
It missed!
Papyrus (defense): 619
It missed!
Garland (defense): 111
It hit! (-1)

Battle Round 2:

Battle Round 3:

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2019, 11:41 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 Otfnyk5

Asvas (Tower Roof)

Rocbouquet clenched her teeth at Angela's insult. No love for an enchantress like her?! Please. Men were drawn to her like flies to honey! They loved h—

“Ack!”

The temptress jumped back. A bone projectile and an ice shard barely clipped the leading edge of her right wing, taking out a clump of covert feathers with them. It hurt. A lot. Though Rocbouquet was quite lucky to have avoided the worst of the onslaught in time, considering how Angela and Papyrus had both managed to disrupt her focus. The jungle queen pouted at the pair. They were really dishing out the projectiles now, weren't they? And they were fast about it too despite their exposure to the stamina draining power of Deadly Drive. Too fast. Rocbouquet shot a brief, hawk-like glare in Garland's direction. It was probably that pest Garland's fault. His arcane trick had obviously given them the upper hand! Perhaps she ought to do something about him. But first things first. Rocbouquet turned to Angela, her eyes burning with hate.

“Tch. It doesn't matter which kingdom you maggots crawl out from,” she observed with a scoff. “You're all the same, condemning those you do not understand and cherishing heroes only when you need them! So how dare you even begin to suggest that Wagnas would abandon me when I have fought and suffered alongside him far longer than any of your civilizations have existed!” she exclaimed.

“Wagnas is an admirable leader who means more than the world to me! I would even take a sword to my own throat and relinquish my soul to him if it meant making him smile again. He gave me the chance to prove to my brother that I could be more than just a bride! He saw potential in my strength when the rest of the party did not! And more than anything, he gave me a reason to persevere through this eternal life that would otherwise have no meaning!” Rocbouquet clenched her fists, speaking out more ardently than ever before. “He and Noel have always been there for me, so I will be there for him too—whether he chooses me as his bride or not!—And there is nothing that you, the Amazons, or any emperor can do to change my mind!”

As Rocbouquet ended her passionate tirade, she brought forth the palms of her hands and called upon the impious rings of Fractured Halo, which rose seemingly from the inner depths of the tower to encompass her and her allies in a faint circle of darkness. A weak heavenly glow danced around each member of the Chaos trio before dying off. Rocbouquet could only hope that Buggy and Sunset were smart enough to keep these Cosmos pests at bay for her while she attempted to level the playing field.

Rocbouquet's Action:
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2019, 8:08 pm

Papyrus
Papyrus' mind was spinning with the direct intensity of Rocbouquet's answers. She was ready to slit 
her own throat if her lover demanded it? She had to prove to her brother her integrity-that she was good for something other then creating a family? This kind of sexism was unheard of in the underground-every monster treated the others with kindness and respect regardless of gender. Opportunities-little as they were in the underground-were always available to those who presented enough talent or character to handle them. Undyne and Alphys certainly didn't become head of the royal guard and royal scientist respectively because they were women! 

Papyrus heart swelled with sorrow at the injustice of it all. What promise could that man have possibly made to her to have her be ready to betray and kill with such force? Papyrus could only fire more bones at the opposing party as he pondered the nature of it all, wondering if the both the pirate and the pony had been exposed to such cruelties in their worlds. 

With a wave of his hand, the remaining bones formed barriers around himself and his teammates once more as he readied his response to Rocbouquet's question. 

The answer was painfully obvious.

He'd immediately and deliberately ignored Undyne's orders when he was her mentee, after all. 

The human he fought hadn't been like in the tales written in the library-they weren't bloodthirsty or overwhelmingly powerful.The human had been so frightened, cold, and all alone. And they were so horribly small! How was he supposed to capture someone so innocent? Papyrus had woken up every single day since becoming Undyne's mentee ready to capture a human-to prove himself worthy to everyone around him. He'd become popular. He'd have many friends. He'd be able to work alongside Undyne as he equal. And yet, whenever the little human was confused with a puzzle or trap he had set up, how they held themselves when they stumbled into his house-even down to how easily  overwhelmed and bested by Papyrus magic they were when they fought-he'd already made his decision. 

All of the monsters' perceptions on Frisk were wrong, and Papyrus threw his each and every one of his potential titles out the window to prove it. He'd lied to Undyne, kept informing Frisk on the telephone as their journey through the underground continued, and even managed to plan a day where they and Undyne hung out as friends at her house! The visit wasn't nearly as violent as it could have been, either! 

And then they were free. All of monster kind, free from their millennia-old prison, because the child came to love and care about them all so much. 

If he had followed in the same steps as Rocbouquet, and did what was expected of him-lord only knows what the outcome could have been.

"No. No I would not. Be it my brother, the head of the guard or even the king and queen themselves; I could never trick someone as you have. It's wrong. And if they truly wanted me to-I would convince them otherwise."

actions:
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime24th August 2019, 1:25 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 RBVg8v1

Angela - Asvas (Tower Roof) [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 KN21eXC

Angela listened through Rocbouquet's tirade. Eternal life? Suffered longer than their civilizations have existed? Are they dealing with a sorceress from ancient times, then? Well, it did not matter any longer, though, did it? "Condemning those we do not understand? You had plenty of time to make yourself understood!" she retorted. "But instead of being honest and straight-forward, you decided to betray those who wanted to help you in the first place. How heroic indeed."

"And for what? What do you even think that crystal will do for you? If you manage to figure out how to even touch it, that is..." she trailed off. This was pointless. They were never going to get through those thick skulls of theirs. There was no sense in trying to reason with them - the ancient hag said so herself, after all.

"...But you know what?" she finally continued. "I don't want to understand anymore, you or your pathetic cause. I just want you to get lost!"

Angela raised her staff high in the air as she initiated one more Holy Ball spell against their enemies. With the spellcasting time decreased owning to Garland's assistance, she quickly aimed her holy light once more at Rocbouquet.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime24th August 2019, 1:47 am

Quote :
Rocbouquet uses Fractured Halo on herself, Buggy and Sunset Shimmer!
Boost magic! Rocbouquet, Buggy and Sunset Shimmer do not defend against Fractured Halo.

Rocbouquet (offense): 726
Rocbouquet (defense): 0
Buggy (defense): 0
Sunset Shimmer (defense): 0

Critical hit! Effect will last +1 round than roll.

+250 defensive roll boost to Rocbouquet, Buggy and Sunset Shimmer for (roll: 1-3) 2 3 rounds! To be considered only for evasion - if an attack hits, it will be disregarded for impact.

~

Papyrus uses Bone projectiles!

Rapid fire! 4 strike attempts for minor hits (rolls: 1-3: 2, 2, 3, 3) against Buggy and Sunset Shimmer, twice each!
Buggy's Slow status! -200 roll penalty
Buggy and Sunset Shimmer's Fractured Halo! +250 defensive roll bonus to be considered only for evasion.

Strike 1
Papyrus (offense): 134
Buggy (defense [evasion]): 634 434 [684]
It missed!
Strike 2
Papyrus (offense): 525
Buggy (defense [evasion]): 917 717 [967]
It missed!
Strike 3
Papyrus (offense): 543
Sunset Shimmer (defense [evasion]): 153 [403]
It hit! (-0.5)
Strike 4
Papyrus (offense): 87
Sunset Shimmer (defense [evasion]): 581 [831]
It missed!

~

Papyrus uses Bone Shield on himself, Angela and Garland!

Total defensive bonus of 500 roll points for Angela, Papyrus and Garland!

Papyrus' Haste wears off!

~

Angela uses Holy Ball on Rocbouquet, Buggy and Sunset Shimmer!
Rocbouquet, Buggy and Sunset Shimmer's Fractured Halo! +250 defensive roll bonus to be considered only for evasion.

Angela (offense): 674
Rocbouquet (defense [evasion]): 930 [1180]
It missed!
Buggy (defense [evasion]): 817 617 [867]
It missed!
Sunset Shimmer (defense [evasion]): 143 [393]
It hit! (-1)

~

Angela uses Holy Ball on Rocbouquet!
Rocbouquet's Fractured Halo! +250 defensive roll bonus to be considered only for evasion.

Angela (offense): 625
Rocbouquet (defense [evasion]): 428 [678]

It missed!

Angela's Haste wears off!

Battle Round 3:

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime24th August 2019, 7:51 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 ZIuFePv
Avsas Tower Rooftop

So many things were going on now that Buggy had to keep his detachable head on a swivel. The Bi-Polar Skeleton Papryus shot off that weird blue thing he does and it missed his teammates but hit him...just his luck! He didn't feel it at first but he was moving slower than normal. He did notice it when The Grand Floozy Angela shot out some ice at them... and it barely hit Roc as Buggy braced for impact...THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!! 'hey my luck must be back' He thought.

He attempted a Muggy ball and somehow it hit that poor fool Garland, well at least that worked. Things were finally taking off and there was more talking by almost everyone but he wanted to let his actions, for now, do the talking. A massive amount of things happened in fast succession, Roc did a spell he thought for them...' odd but nice', Papyrus toss out more bones and another shield...' gee how Orignal got anything new?' and the Mighty Floozy tossed her light balls around some more...and guess what to his surprise...none of them hit him!

He wanted to make his move now but he wasn't sure if he could get there quick enough due to this weird feeling he was having. Nonetheless, he started making his way towards that weird winged man, Garland. "Hey, Pretty Boy! let me come over there and mark up that face of yours!" As he went after Garland he readied his knives and the ones in his shoes as well. He was lining him up for his Bara Bara Japanese Cracker attack...

Action::
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime24th August 2019, 8:44 am

Quote :
Buggy uses Bara Bara Japanese Cracker on Garland!

Buggy (offense): 409 209
Garland (defense): 441

It missed!

Battle Round 3:

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime24th August 2019, 2:56 pm

Garland - Asvas (Tower Roof) [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 FuGH7j6

"What a load of rubbish!"

Garland directed a severe glare in Rocbouquet's direction, appalled that she could describe herself as a member of a heroic band regardless of whether it was in the past or present. What godsforsaken culture did she hail from that viewed such callous handling of other people as a virtue?!

With an uncharateristically angry snarl, Garland pointed an accusing finger at Rocbouquet. "Do you expect me to be sympathetic to a broad who freely manipulates and violates the agency of other beings? Regardless of what you've suffered, you will amount to nothing more than a hypocrite if you act in the same way as the people you claim to despise.

"Know this, Rocbouquet - you are a dangerous person at the very least, and I want nothing to do with you - all because of your actions. You are a corrupting influence, and even if your 'beloved' Wagnas wasn't using you and condones your own brand of treachery, then I consider you two equally worthless!"

Garland next glared towards Sunset Shimmer, regarding her with a slightly more subtle form of disgust. Sunset seemed to have her own immediate goals, but the moment that the filly tasted some element of magical power, she was quick to go on the offensive - battering Garland once with a successful burst of flame, then attempting to engulf him and his allies in a wider conflagration. He was able to evade that blast, as were Angela and Papyrus; perhaps the pony had become a bit too drunk with her newfound power. He could devise a cure for that, perhaps.

Last but not least, there was Buggy. Generally speaking, the pirate was a tolerable person when he wasn't busy reminding Garland and the others of his presence. Leering onto Angela with an utterly classless patronisation had earned the privateer a slap that could have been heard throughout his homeworld, and nobody would have questioned whether or not it was deserved.

It wasn't on Angela's behalf that Garland was annoyed by the clown; there were plenty of personal reasons to resent Buggy's presence. Being attacked with dangerous explosives? That would earn a smiting. Brandishing knives against an archmage and making further threats? That's a smiting. Calling him a 'pretty boy' and forgetting what that same archmage could do? Oh, you'd better believe that was a smiting.

Drawing on his own personal combat training, Garland ducked away from Buggy's frenzied knife strikes. "You've overstayed your welcome, now get out of my tower." He raised his hands to the sky, drawing out whatever electrical energy still lay within the atmosphere to strike at the pirate's location with a massive crash and flash of energy. 

That wasn't going to be the end of it, though. Maneuvering even as lightning spilled forth from the heavens, Garland thrust his hands out and unleashed a deafening blast of heat and metallic projectiles to envelop the Chaos-empowered interlopers. If things worked the way he had hoped, the dazzling flash from his previous spell would create just enough opportunity for his grapeshot volley to tear through the treacherous trio before they could maneuver aside. 

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime24th August 2019, 6:39 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 92DG2gb

A shouting match spewed as did the fireworks from the magical blasts and bones that flew across the battlefield. Sunset was about to just summon pacifiers to stick in all their whiny baby mouths when suddenly the roof beneath her exploded. Sunset grunted as she was blasted back a bit and sharp pieces of rock hit her. That witch! It had to have been that little skimpy dressed sorceress, Angela. Sunset had caught sight of her swinging her magical staff around.

As the small cloud of dust cleared from the explosion, more projectiles flew her way, but all barely missed their target. Sunset barely had time to react, glad that their aim was apparently poor. However, this was just like the last time she fought them. How did they have such speed? One of them had boosting abilities. Garland perhaps? Had to have been him since Angela had been swinging her staff aiming attacks their way this whole time and the skeleton just liked to throw bones their way.

She shook her head, righting herself. During all the shouting, Rocbouquet must have cast some spell as Sunset felt a strange, but good sensation of magic through her body. At least, she's trying to help while she yammers on.

Sunset was able to evade more flying bones but just as she dodged, she got hit again with a blast of white magic. It seemed she needed to do something to help keep off this barrage of attacks so they could work on pushing back the offensive.

Her horn glowed as she concentrated on summoning a barrier around her, Rocbouquet and Buggy.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime25th August 2019, 1:37 am

Quote :
Garland uses Gorne's Fulminant Wrath on Buggy!
Buggy's Fractured Halo! +250 defensive roll bonus to be considered only for evasion.

Garland (offense): 775
Buggy (defense [evasion]): 608 408 [658]

It hit! (-1)

~

Garland uses Grapeshot on Buggy, Rocbouquet and Sunset Shimmer!

Penetrating power! +100 offensive roll bonus
Buggy, Rocbouquet and Sunset Shimmer's Fractured Halo! +250 defensive roll bonus to be considered only for evasion.

Garland (offense): 892 992
Buggy (defense [evasion]): 170 -30 [220]
It hit! (-1)
Rocbouquet (defense [evasion]): 193 [443]
It hit! (-1)
Sunset Shimmer (defense [evasion]): 827 [1077]
It missed!

~

Sunset Shimmer uses Magic Barrier on Rocbouquet, Buggy and herself!

Total defensive bonus of 500 roll points for Rocbouquet, Buggy and Sunset Shimmer!

~

Rocbouquet's Regen status! (+1)

Battle Round 3:

Battle Round 4:

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime25th August 2019, 9:47 pm

Asvas (Tower Roof)

Honesty? Because aiding those you love in their quest for vengeance against the ones who betrayed them is wrong? Such typical responses from a bunch of worthless insects, and it was exactly why they were so easily taken advantage of in the first place! Rocbouquet could only roll her eyes at them as she evaded their next round of projectiles with ease, thanks to the boost she received from her own incantation. Angela's direct attack was also easily avoided. One of the temptress' loyal preta simply drifted in front of her and swallowed the heavenly sphere of light in a single gulp, belching out an electric blue spark as it did so. The phantom flickered its long wispy tail back and forth at Angela, seemingly mocking her.  

“I already told you maggots, I have no use for that crystal when everything I need is contained within the man standing right in front of me!” Rocbouquet talked back derisively, ignoring Angela's wish to hear nothing more of it, as she gestured the palm of her hand toward Garland. Their defiance was absolutely disgusting. Once again, she found herself alone in this awful place with nobody to embrace her but her own ego. There were no more giggles or thoughts of romance as Garland unleashed his fury upon her, leaving her devoid of all tenderness. She clenched her fists and lowered her shoulders. Her lips curled into a slight smirk as he struck Buggy down with a bolt of lightning and then followed up with a magical barrage of grapeshot targeting the entire party, sparing them no moment.

The merciless onslaught united with her being in an explosion of shrapnel and a flurry of jet black down, sending her ghastly figure drifting off the roof. An eerie silence ensued when the cloud of dust settled. The winged enchantress was nowhere to be seen. Had she fallen to her death?

…Of course not!

A pair of dainty hands shot over the parapets. Rocbouquet suddenly hurdled herself back onto the rooftop with a vicious snarl. Her heels produced a rhythmic beat against the marble floor as she stormed back over to face Team Cosmos. Drops of blood pooled on her arms and chest where the bits of magical shrapnel had managed to pierce her flesh, though she seemed eerily unfazed by this. Rocbouquet locked eyes with Garland and sneered at him through her pain. It was all but a fleeting moment in an eternity of reawakening. In the silence that followed, those blemishes cleared away from her skin, and a new set of covert feathers filled in the bare patches on the under surfaces of her wings.

Regardless of what you've suffered, you will amount to nothing more than a hypocrite if you act in the same way as the people you claim to despise.

“Maybe so, but do you really think I care what an insolent fly like you has to say?” she finally replied, waving off his censure with a sigh, the saccharine tone of her voice belying the glint of malice in her eyes. “Actions this, actions that. Oh, Garland. you really are just like big brother,” she tutted mockingly. “Had we been on better terms, I'm sure he would have loved to meet you. However, even Noel knows a cockroach from a crony. You would have understood the difference too if you had stayed in Hell a bit longer.”

As she ended her sentence, a dome-like barrier enveloped her, Sunset, and Buggy. The enchantress brought the back of her hand to her face and laughed. So it seemed that the unicorn had finally caught on. Good. Now was their chance to unleash an offensive strike! Rocbouquet suddenly lurched forward with her fingers splayed apart. An electrical current formed in the palms of her hands as a powerful surge of lightning swept across the sky, directly above the Enthroned Tower. The thunderbolt struck the marble floor with a loud explosion, sending chunks of rock flying as it joined up with the current in Rocbouquet's hands and branched out across the rooftop as a chaotic splay of dazzling blue light.

Rocbouquet's Action:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime26th August 2019, 10:19 am

Angela - Asvas (Tower Roof) [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 5ZIL2tI

Angela noticed a brief dark glow enveloping the opposing group as the witch finished her incantation. It looked quite similar to the Speed Up spell, though darker and quicker in duration. Was she on to Garland, trying to mirror what he had been doing?

Unfortunately, Angela's spell only partly succeeded in damaging their foes, seemingly effecting only the unicorn of the group. As for the attempt aimed directly at Rocbouquet, one of those pesky phantoms hovering around her moved in front of it... and gobbled it up!

"What the---" she mumbled out loud in disbelief. "That's not an appetizer, you brainless buffoon!!" How annoying! And it was practically mocking her, too, to add insult to injury! She clenched her fist, holding onto the two discharged crystals more tightly.

Could it be that she is able to absorb light-based attacks? It wouldn't be impossible; light and dark spells had nothing to do with the purity of the caster, as Angela knew - but with so many of her spells seeming to be of dark nature, it did not seem very plausible... And her first attempt which started off everything had affected her, right?

Hmph. Whatever. In any case, the battle continued raging on, with Garland finally on the offensive, successfully striking the clown and nearly disposing of that irritating witch too! But she regrettably managed to hold onto the rooftop, much to Angela's dismay. It was too good to be true.

Rocbouquet started mumbling about more nonsense and people they did not know and did not care to know about - her 'big brother' this time, and how he would have probably liked to meet Garland. Angela let out an exaggerated yawn as she continued talking. "I'm sure he's more pleasant than you, but that doesn't say a lot," she remarked out loud.

A dome of light surrounded their opponents - most likely a shield of some sort, she figured. That would surely prove to be inconvenient, but perhaps they could manage to break through it. Angela raised her staff high, preparing her Diamond Missile attack once more.

She narrowed her eyes at the phantom which was previously taunting her. 'Eat this.'

Action:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime26th August 2019, 10:57 am

Quote :
Rocbouquet uses Lightning on Garland, Angela and Papyrus!

Unavoidable attack against target (Garland)! Roll will determine impact only.
+100 defensive roll bonus to nearby targets (Angela & Papyrus).
Bone Shield roll protection is split among those protected by it.

Rocbouquet (offense): 924
Garland (defense): 174 341
It hit! (-1)
Angela (defense): 204 304 470
It hit! (-1)
Papyrus (defense): 146 246 413
It hit! (-1)

Papyrus' Bone Shield dissipates!

~

Angela uses Diamond Missile on Rocbouquet, Buggy and Sunset Shimmer!

Rocbouquet, Buggy and Sunset Shimmer's Fractured Halo! +250 defensive roll bonus to be considered only for evasion.
Magic Barrier roll protection is split among those protected by it.

Angela (offense): 558
Rocbouquet (defense [evasion]): 609 [859]
It missed!
Buggy (defense [evasion]): 813 613 [863]
It missed!
Sunset Shimmer (defense [evasion]): 271 559 [521]
Deflected by Magic Barrier!

212 roll points remaining to Magic Barrier.

Battle Round 4:

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime26th August 2019, 12:36 pm

That witch was up to something, still presuming to speak down to Garland and his allies. She repeatedly compared them to insects, a level of hubris that was above anything that he might have displayed before his own particular metamorphosis. The whole experience itself had been rather humbling, instilling a sharp sense of responsibility into the young man.

The only thing that was reinforcing Rocbouquet's awful attitude was the potency of her magic, and she unleashed a torrent of lightning that raced through every inch of his bloodstream, causing painful contractions of his muscles and other decidedly unpleasant side effects like a burning sensation in the teeth.

He'd need to keep on fighting, but it was time to reconsider his avenue of attack. If the chosen of Chaos were starting to recognize him as a primary threat, he would need to raise a proper defense. What would be the best way to counter a deluge of hostile sorcery? What would it cost to put in place, and as it a worthwhile use of his limited time? 

Despite the lightning burns, Garland answered Rocbouquet's haughty words with a small smirk. "In any other case, I'd agree that your brother was a decent man. I only fault him for not keeping his entitled, bratty sister in line!"

He wasn't about to let himself be beaten in a contest of magic. But before he could put his plan into action, Garland would ensure that Angela had a proper way of expressing her outrage at Rocboquet's antics as well as those of the pernicious pirate and pony pairing. Drawing on the remaining moments of his Haste magic, he quickly cast another pair of spells before raising his sword.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime26th August 2019, 2:12 pm

Slowly crumbling Avsas tower Rooftop.

Buggy was still apparently stuck in molasses as he was moving at a slower pace than before. That slow pace caused him to miss a Bara Bara attack then he got whacked twice by Garland and his magic. even though that all happened, he felt some kind of magic surround him and he knew where it was from.

Almost instantly Roc and the Floozy Queen were jawing back and forth again...wasn't anything new then the Flooze Mistress shot out more missile type things but guess what? She couldn't hit Buggy!! He now decided to taunt her, "Hey Floozy...Are you this poor at aiming just here or can you not hit anything back home either?!"

He then thought to bring out the big guns at least in his case. Though Buggy never really used a gun much or even at all he knew how to make a big BOOM! 

He quickly (or slowly) reached into his pockets and pulled out one of the smallest cannonballs you might ever see (Unless you squint) and aimed it at the Cosmos team.

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime26th August 2019, 2:28 pm

Quote :
Garland uses Haste on Angela!
Boost magic! Angela is not defending against Haste.

Garland (offense): 114
Angela (defense): 0

It hit!

Angela can attack twice in succession for 2 rounds!

~

Garland uses Antimagic Field on himself!
Garland is not defending against his own spell...

Garland (offense): 82
Garland (defense): 0

It hit!

Garland is immune to and unable to use magic for (roll: 1-3) 1 round!

~

Buggy uses Chemical Expertise!
Ultimate attack! +500 offensive roll bonus.

Buggy (offense): 23 -177 323
Angela (defense): 317
A minor hit! (-0.5)
Papyrus (defense): 645
It missed!
Garland (defense): 527
It missed!

Battle Round 4:

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime26th August 2019, 6:22 pm

Sunset's shield took it's place just as she expected. She ignored the self-declared Queen's dramatics from being attacked. She seemed to really enjoy antagonizing their foes, and Sunset would normally have joined in with throwing around demoralizing marks but she was ready for this fight to be over with. She wanted her power. She wanted to go back to the world she came from to finish what she planned to start.

As Angela boasted a powerful attack at them and it did nothing as it bounced back from Sunset's magical shield. She had been so confident too. The pirate had also attempted at doing something...Sunset wasn't quite sure what since it appeared nothing happened. They needed to end this and quickly.

"How pathetic. Just give up!" Sunset shouted at Angela as she charged another attack with her horn.

Action:

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime27th August 2019, 8:36 pm

Papyrus
Things were getting more unbelievable by the second-explosives, barriers and unknown magic.The barrage of attacks continued-with Papyrus having been able to evade most. His bones ached horribly after the most recent bolt of lightning struck him, but at least his allies had continued their attacks. At some point, it seemed like they'd been at least able to defeat Rocbouquet-but she retaliated even harder, causing the tower itself to shake, crack and crumble-along with the barriers he'd erected. 

Garland seemed to be going toe to toe with Buggy now who had been nothing less then trigger happy, as Rocbouquet continued to stomp towards them, continuing to taunt them in a menacing light.

And then there was Sunset-quiet and angry. It was hard to figure out her motives-she was hardly talking. She'd just been focused at casting spell after spell after spell; and had erected a barrier of her own. It wasn't like any Papyrus had ever seen-it was as though any magic that headed her way was rendered useless by it. 

Whatever the case, he couldn't let her keep casting magic! 

As she prepared another spell, a long and steady bone emerged from the ground near his feat. Papyrus plucked it from it's place as though it was as light as a feather, and gripped it tightly in both hands. 

Taking a few steps back, he charged at her-aiming his strikes for wherever the barrier seemed the weakest.

actions:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime28th August 2019, 1:15 am

Quote :
Sunset Shimmer uses Bolt 3 on Angela, Garland and Papyrus!

Sunset Shimmer (offense): 659
Angela (defense): 844
It missed!
Garland's Antimagic Field negates the effect of Bolt 3!
No effect!
Papyrus (defense): 12
It hit! (-1)

~

Papyrus uses Bone weapon on Sunset Shimmer!
Sunset Shimmer's Fractured Halo! +250 defensive roll bonus to be considered only for evasion.
Sunset Shimmer's Magic Barrier! +212 defensive bonus available.

Papyrus (offense): 369
Sunset Shimmer (defense [evasion]): 764 [1014]

It missed!

~

Garland's Haste wears off!
Buggy's Slow status wears off!

Battle Round 4:

Battle Round 5:

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime28th August 2019, 3:11 pm

Asvas (Tower Roof)

The phantom watched, seemingly in boredom, as Angela threatened it with her Diamond Missile attack. It did not bother moving out of the way, nor did it really need to. The jagged stones simply bounced off the unicorn's protective bubble, leaving both the phantom and its mistress unscathed. To taunt Angela this time, the ghastly being split apart, forming two separate entities which then proceeded to laugh at her behind chattering teeth until their wispy bodies were blown to bits by Rocbouquet's massive electrical attack.

“...Tell me, how does it feel to have your entire life flash before your eyes?!” Rocbouquet taunted Cosmos' warriors as her lightning storm conquered every inch of their bodies. Sunset Shimmer then followed up with another lightning strike, adding to the merciless blitzkrieg unleashed upon their foes. Rocbouquet cackled in amusement. Yes! Yes! Strike them all down dead!

“Yes! Oh, yes! Let those maggots suffer a slow and painful electrocution!” she shrieked, shuddering with pleasure as the crazed bloodlust of battle consumed every ounce of her being. Whatever Buggy had attempted did absolutely nothing helpful, but his failure did not matter to the temptress when there was so much electricity surging across the battlefield. Rocbouquet raised her arms above her head and laughed, basking in the static discharge, breathing in that familiar scent of galvanized flesh tainting the atmosphere—that pungent electrical burn that brought fear to the eyes of those who barely managed to avoid an electrifying death. Her eyes gleamed with wickedness and her fingers splayed apart as she prepared to unleash yet another electrifying assault upon her adversaries.

However, that joyous feeling surging through her body, that sheer ecstasy fueled by her opponents' suffering, fizzled away like the lightning bolt that suddenly vaporized above Garland's head without a trace. It was almost as if he had put up a magical force field (a variant of Light Wall?) to negate the spell. Rocbouquet's eyes narrowed in contempt at the Enthroned guildmaster. Damn that difficult bastard! Where was the fun in zapping those Cosmos pests if they couldn't all get another taste of her lightning strike? She lowered her arms and clenched her fists.

“Give it up, Garland!” the demonized enchantress shouted, the sparks flying from her body as she suddenly charged toward him at lightning speed. “Whether you like it or not, you're a man and your place will always be beneath me! So get on your knees and bow down to your queen already, you pesky fly!” Rocbouquet sprang up from the rooftop, somersaulting twice midair before extending her right leg out above Garland's head, the slender heel of her boot ready to bring him crashing to her feet where he belonged.

Rocbouquet's Action:

Last edited by Andalusite on 29th August 2019, 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime28th August 2019, 3:20 pm

Quote :
Rocbouquet uses Meteor Kick on Garland!

Rocbouquet (offense): 459
Garland (defense): 81

It hit! (-1)

Rocbouquet moves out of range of Magic Barrier!

Battle Round 5:

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime28th August 2019, 4:59 pm

Sunset watched with glee as electricity lighted up the roof top from both Rocbouquet's and her attacks. It was a brilliant display of pain and suffering, which honestly she did not care about as much, so long as it meant getting her way and this just meant she was that much closer to feeding the hunger for power that she could not subdue. Her smile grew even more as she watched Papyrus's feeble little bones bounce off her magical shield.

"I thought I told you to give it up. Can't you see? Your precious little goddess, Cosmos, has forsaken you," she said before bursting into laughter as her electric attack hit the skeleton.

Sunset quickly glanced towards Angela and Garland, to see how they faired against the power of her abilities when, she noticed Garland seemed to have no been hit at all. It wasn't even like it missed like it had with Angel. Sunset's laughter cut off as she suppressed a frustrated growl. The magic just...dissipated before it could get close enough to cause him pain. Another fancy spell of his! She'd show him!

Garland's trick apparently also angered Rocbouquet as she flew into rage, somersaulting in the air and landing a powerful kick from above. Her heel hit him in the back of his head! How perfect. Destroy that stupid little pretty boy face of his by smashing it into the ground. What a perfect opening!

"I don't care who he's beneath. It's time to put him six feet under the ground instead!" Sunset's eyes almost flared up in mixture of excitement and contempt as she summoned her hammer, sending it twirling in a large arc, like a boomerage, towards Garland. She hoped that woman was smart enough to get out of the way. Garland needed to be disabled or killed and now.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime28th August 2019, 11:46 pm

Angela - Asvas (Tower Roof) [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 KN21eXC

Just as Angela released her spell, a bolt of lightning struck from above, obliterating the shield of bones created by Papyrus and knocking her to her knees. It took her a few seconds to recover from the spasms caused by the electricity coursing within her. Curse that despicable wench. And as if that was not bad enough, Sunset's shield deflected her diamond shards as if they were pebbles! And that blasted phantom was at it again, seemingly amused at her failed attempts. Why did everything have to go so wrong, this time? At least the lightning caused it to disappear. She tightened her grasp on her staff, trying to keep her composure.

As she stood back up, that fool pirate started berating her yet again. Like she thought, he could not handle rejection with any dignity at all. Which was quite convenient, too, because he practically warned them of his incoming attack. Angela noticed that the bomb-happy clown tossed something at them once more, so she quickly dove out of the way. As expected, another explosion soon followed; this one larger than the others, or so she thought. It pushed her aside a tad, but luckily she avoided a worse outcome.

However, the way he acted so obsessed with her... Perhaps it would be worth toying with him a little. His will seemed weak; if she played along a little bit, he'd probably end up selling off those teammates of his, and then they would be outnumbered.

Her own thoughts quarreled with each other. With everything he had done, he straight up deserved this, right? But something like that is exactly what that hag would do... She shivered at the thought. No, that just wouldn't do. She shouldn't doubt her team. They will defeat them, and with no dirty tricks. She decided not to grace him with any response at all.

Angela felt the hastening effect from Garland's spell kick in once more, as the evil foal launched some more lightning their way. "Oh, shut up!" was all that she retorted with as she prepared to launch her Fireball spell on the trio this time. But before she could do so, the blue-haired enchantress entered into a display of acrobatics, finishing with a solid heeled hit right on the winged mage's head. Ouch. Angela visibly winced.

The wicked pony spent no time in her follow-up, trying to finish him off quickly, but the hammer she summoned fell to the ground before it could do any harm. Angela narrowed her eyes; right, he had done something to absorb her lightning before, too. An anti-magic effect, no doubt, and the witch is standing too close.

"What's the matter? Hammer was too heavy for you?" she mocked while biding her time, waiting for an appropriate opening. She's not gonna stand there forever...

Quote :
Sunset Shimmer uses Summon Hammer on Garland!
Garland's Antimagic Field! Magical effects are negated.

Sunset Shimmer's hammer flies threateningly towards Garland, but before it could do any damage, it falls to the floor beneath unceremoniously, before promptly disappearing.

It missed!

Battle Round 5:

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime29th August 2019, 7:34 am

Garland - Asvas (Tower Roof) [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 FuGH7j6

If it wasn't one form of injury, it would certainly be another. The decision to raise an antimagic barrier had a lot of merit; it prevented Sunset's lightning from striking Garland at all. The huge bolt of electrical potential had simply dissolved upon contacting the barrier, as if the underlying magical forces had simply grounded themselves out through the field.

Rocbouquet was taking an eerily unwholesome pleasure in the pain inflicted by her lightning, cackling with sadistic glee. Curiously, that didn't last for long. What, did she notice the arcane countermeasures that Garland had raised to protect himself?

Apparently she did. What happened next was a bit hard to explain or even initially comprehend.. she took off running towards her prey, demanding he bow down before her or some such drivel. He made the mistake of looking closely at Rocbouquet's actions, being rewarded with a rather enticing (and probably unintended) upskirt view of the descending former heroine. That was a painful mistake, as he neglected to anticipate the arc of her descending heel kick into the back of his head.

If Garland was able to walk away from this encounter with Angela and Papyrus, he was going to feel that for at least an entire week. The lifespan on his magic-excluding field was brief, but it had spared him from certain harm, and now would give him a fair chance at repaying the demon maiden's aggression.

Predictably, Sunset was taking the most convenient methods of attack when lashing out at the chosen of Cosmos. She wasn't much more sophisticated than their first encounter at Snowdin, and while a defensive barrier was used to good effect by the pony, she still thought her solution to the Garland problem was to "throw a bunch of magic at it."  Against the caliber of the Enthroned master's antimagic zone, the equestrian fiend's best hope in her present mindset was to scream at the sky.

Buggy.. well, Buggy was trying to lay more explosives, but earlier exposure had tipped Garland off to the pirate's plans. So far, the clown had the least success with his treacherous actions, but continued to remain a potential threat - likely a reason for Garland being singled out for attack by all three of the antagonists.

"She's got a lot to learn," Garland laughed briefly to his sorceress ally even while struggling to get back to an upright position. The winged man had borne a majority of the combined Chaos assault, though Angela and Papyrus also had skin in the game - figuratively speaking.

"As for you, don't flatter yourself," spat the magician towards the blue-haired temptress. "I have no queen; I'm from a commonwealth! The only thing standing before me is a conniving succubus, unfit to be queen of anything more than a mattress."

Such a declaration was sure to earn more abuse from the witch's feet or fists, but that didn't bother Garland in the slightest bit. Rocbouquet would not get to strike him without some personal risk. Taking a two-handed grip upon his weapon, the champion of the Enthroned dashed towards the temptress in an attempt to run her through with one deft thrust.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime29th August 2019, 8:00 am

Luckily, Garland managed to recover fairly quickly from Rocbouquet's rather-unorthodox-for-a-sorceress attack. Angela stifled a giggle at the Queen of mattress remark, though she turned her head as he responded to the kick on his head with some swift slicing-and-dicing. It was a bit too violent for her taste; not that she was judging his choice, understanding the necessity of it, but unlike their rivals, she did not take particular pleasure in this whole thing.

Skilled as he is with his sword, he successfully struck a blow and proceeded to maneuver out of the way. Now was her chance then. Angela immediately launched her Fireball spell on their three adversaries, combined with a bolt of lightning for the witch. Might as well give her a taste of her own medicine before she has a chance to react.

Action:

Quote :
Garland attempts to strike Rocbouquet with his sword!
Garland's Antimagic Field suppresses Rocbouquet's Fractured Halo!

Garland (offense): 849
Rocbouquet (defense): 253

Critical hit! (-1.5)

~

Angela uses Fireball on Rocbouquet, Buggy and Sunset Shimmer!
Magic Barrier roll protection is split among those protected by it.

Angela (offense): 943
Rocbouquet (defense [evasion]): 263 [513]
It hit! (-1)
Buggy (defense [evasion]): 781 [1031]
It missed!
Sunset Shimmer (defense [evasion]): 413 625 [663]
It hit! (-1)

Sunset Shimmer's Magic Barrier is broken!

~

Angela uses Thunderstorm on Rocbouquet!
Rocbouquet's Fractured Halo! +250 defensive roll bonus to be considered only for evasion.

Angela (offense): 343
Rocbouquet (defense [evasion]): 957 [1207]

It missed!

Battle Round 5:

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime29th August 2019, 8:57 am

Asvas Tower Rooftop

He was a slow-moving target in this stage of the fight and he needed to now get serious and start fighting less like the clown he was and more like the Pirate that he really was! First, though he needed to survive Floozy's attacks again and thankfully Sunset's barrier was in place again but then it vanished!

He had to think on his feet again and he tried moving and thankfully he didn't run off the side of the tower as he quickly noticed he was moving regularly again. After he stopped, carefully moving away from the edges of the tower...like a long way from the edges... he stopped and saw Garland Take his sword and thrust it into Rocboquet and he gasped for a moment.

"ok time to get serious," He said to nobody as he reached deep into his pockets and brought out a wood pipe almost the length of Floozy's stick she called a staff. Seriously...Nami's staff was WAY COOLER then Angela's dumb stick any day of the week (Even Leap years).

'Alright... let's try that fire magic out...' he thought as he tried to summon said Fire Magic and blow it through the straight pipe's hole out towards the Cosmos crew.

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime29th August 2019, 6:24 pm

Papyrus
Papyrus' failed to even remotely break the shield, as his attack bounded off of it as though it were made of thick rubber. This hardly mattered, however-as the flied would eventually fall under the weight of the combined forces of his comrades attacks. In the chaos, Papyrus failed to realize that the barrier had been around all three of them, not just the pony.

And then Garland got struck, hard, with a heavy curb-stomp of Rocbouquet's heel-but he struck back in return, the blade striking her straight through the chest. The sheer intensity of it all was stunning-such up close attacks would easily be personal. Such was the palpable wall of hatred Rocbouquet had made against Garland, and his retaliation struck back at her with likewise intent. 

Papyrus, regardless of what transpired moments before this fight-had never seen such intended violence before. It was painful to watch in more ways then one. 

The twinkling of Angela's staff grounded him back into reality. Numbing his nerves, he launched more boney missiles in response to Angela's magic. Garland had made an opening for them against someone who was, undoubtedly, the most dangerous threat against them. It would be foolish to let this moment escape. 

action:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime30th August 2019, 12:34 am

Quote :
Buggy uses Fire 3... variant? on Angela, Papyrus and Garland!

Buggy (offense): 279
Angela (defense): 83
It hit! (-1)
Papyrus (defense): 745
It missed!
Garland's Antimagic Field negates the effect of Fire 3!
No effect!

~

Papyrus uses Bone projectiles on Rocbouquet!

Rapid fire! 4 strike attempts for minor hits.

Strike 1
Papyrus (offense): 4
Rocbouquet (defense [evasion]): 487 [737]
Strike 2
Papyrus (offense): 500
Rocbouquet (defense [evasion]): 757 [1007]
Strike 3
Papyrus (offense): 153
Rocbouquet (defense [evasion]): 184 [434]
Strike 4
Papyrus (offense): 612
Rocbouquet (defense [evasion]): 128 [378]

Hit 1 time! (-0.5)

~

Rocbouquet, Buggy and Sunset Shimmer's Fractured Halo wears off!
Garland's Antimagic Field effect ceases!

Battle Round 5:

Battle Round 6:

Battle Info:

Last edited by Light on 8th September 2019, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime31st August 2019, 12:11 am

Asvas (Tower Roof)

With the help of her phantoms, Rocbouquet used the remaining momentum in her kick to push away from Garland, landing several meters ahead of him as his head went crashing into the hard marble floor. She brought the back of her hand to her mouth and laughed at the pain she must have caused his pretty little face. The enchantress' good mood did not last long though. Before she knew it, Garland was back on his feet and he was laughing for some reason. Was he insane? How was any of this even remotely funny to him? She had nearly crushed his skull!

Rocbouquet furrowed her brow and squinted her eyes at him when he proceeded to insult her. Queen of...the mattress? Wait a minute. Was he implying that she...? Rocbouquet's face turned beet red at the thought. Absolutely disgusting! How dare he say such a vulgar thing about a virtuous young maiden, let alone the one destined to become Wagnas' bride! 'The hell was even going through this maggot's head right now?!

“Shut up, you filthy dog! I'm a hero, not a harlot!” Rocbouquet huffed indignantly. “Wagnas is the only man deserving of my touch!” Tch. Queen of the mattress. She couldn't even begin to imagine what Wagnas or Noel would think of such a title. It would have been embarrassing to say the least. As for the other four, Rocbouquet knew one thing was certain: she would have never heard the end of it from them, especially Kzinssie. The very thought of his laughter and unwittingly lewd remarks left her fuming before her enemies with rage.

Without another word, the temptress darted toward Garland again, this time with her fist drawn back to deliver a different kind of blow to his skull. She'd show him! From the opposite side, Garland too began charging forward, sword held between both hands, with a determined look in his eyes. As the pair met face to face, the sight of the advancing steel point caused Rocbouquet to suddenly freeze up at the last minute. In that fleeting moment, the memories flooded back to her like the tears she shed that day standing barefoot in the jungle, weeping before the man with the sword:

“I want to go back to when I was pure. Won't you let me die?” The hesitation in his eyes was unbearable to her at the time. “...Come on! Stop looking at me like that and kill me already! I'm tired of this endless cycle of fighting and despair! Please, I'm begging you! This is my last modest wish!” she remembered pleading, smiling weakly through her tears.

The man in her thoughts suddenly charged toward her, his face no longer indistinguishable. It was...Garland!?

Rocbouquet let out a gruesome gurgle. The painful memory shattered into a thousand pieces under the piercing drive of metal twisting into the core of her being. Tears of agony spilled from the corners of her widened eyes as she coughed up a mouthful of blood. Any remaining trace of innocence receded from her gaze as the sword disengaged from her flesh, unleashing a desecrating sea of red upon the Enthroned tower's white marble rooftop. Rocbouquet staggered backwards in complete shock, her right hand pressed against the hole in the center of her chest. In a matter of seconds, the blood was no more than a weak trickle running through her fingers, but the pain continued to radiate from her rapidly healing wound. It was nothing in comparison to the hurt felt by her aching heart, however.

Her shoulders were trembling. Impossible! No man has ever pierced her with his sword, even at her own command! They just couldn't bring themselves to do it! So how did Garland manage to stab her in the chest? And without the slightest hint of hesitation too!

“...You bastard,” She uttered softly, lost for words. “Why weren't you there when I needed you?!”

Rocbouquet thrust her arms forward in indignation. A fireball scorched her amidst her rage, but that did not stop her from unfurling her wings and taking briefly to the sky. As she retreated closer to her allies, one of Papyrus' bone projectiles nicked her in the arm, producing a minor gash that healed up almost instantly. It was not enough to disrupt her concentration, however. A fascinating pink aura flared up around her body and her eyes began to glow a menacing pink the instant she landed next to Sunset in a perfect spellcasting posture, chanting verse after verse in the ancient language as a large, glistening purple spellcasting circle radiated away from her feet. As she cried out the final words of her incantation, an array of thorn-covered vines tore up through the mortar between the massive marble blocks where Cosmos' chosen ones were standing. Vermilion roses pullulated rapidly on the massive tangle as it honed in on Garland from all sides.

Rocbouquet's Action:

Last edited by Andalusite on 21st September 2019, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime31st August 2019, 7:26 pm

"If all you wanted was to return to Wagnas, you only had to ask!"

It was particularly bothersome that Rocbouquet just had to try and usurp his free will with her beguiling witchcraft. He raised his sword as if to follow through on the prior impalement, but the temptress found the strength to retreat to a safer distance - all while cradling a significant chest wound. To follow her now would put him within easy striking range of Sunset and Buggy, but then something else flashed up before his eyes.

Garland's eyes were quite adept at discerning the ebb and flow of magical energy, and the witch appeared to be sparing no effort. He could see the spellcasting circle form in the aether before it bled over into the physical world. The writing was on the wall, or in this case, the rooftop. Something big was headed his way!

An unexpected voice reached out to him, as if to be speaking from Eldetrius itself. The last time he had heard this specific tone, it was during his temporary blindness after attuning with the destructive artifact. During that time, though Garland had no sight at all, he could see within his own mind a twisted reflection of his own being. He hadn't known what to make of it at the time, and the experience was something he had kept to himself.

It's you or her, fool. Who knows what that spell of hers is going to do? Might as well use that precious rock before she can try to wield it against your friends!

Was it a corrupted facet of the artifact's power, or had it been a reflection of his own potential for darkness and destruction? Whichever it was, there was one underlying emotion that Garland could agree with - the desire to remain independent and unshackled. He couldn't be certain of what effect Rocbouquet's magic would have upon his being, but if this was a prelude to another charm, then he'd have to make his next evocation be one that was even more devastating to flesh and soul than the precise sword strike that had shattered the enchantress's composure.

A phantom image of Eldetrius briefly materialized behind Garland, near Papyrus and Angela. Its shape bore some resemblance to the large pieces of marble within the tower roof, except for it bearing shifting runes across the entirety of its surface. The words constantly rewrote themselves, even upon an otherwise intangible projection of the relic. A low, foreboding hum emanated from the ghostly artifact as Garland hastily prepared his own spell - a familiar bright (and slightly unstable) orb of celestial energy gathered above his right hand.

The orb reached critical mass just as Rocbouquet completed her own incantation, prompting Garland to hurl the brilliant energy towards the witch and her two underlings. If he fell victim to her charm again, the sight-destroying burst of light would hopefully create enough of an opportunity for Angela and Papyrus to finish the battle.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top