The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 7:08 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 E9kL2Jv

He remained unphased by her hostility. Indeed, he seemed to be enjoying this interaction, given the eerie giggles that had begun emanating from his form. It was hard to tell if he was laughing or if the noise was coming from elsewhere until his shoulders began to shake and his mouth opened wider. He threw back his head and arms, waving the clipboard, laughing manically.

"Yes, excellent!" His voice was too loud and too mirthful. "Let's see what you can do!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 7:16 am

JunJun by this point, was absolutely furious.
She walked over to the crazy man and started whack in him with the pool cue. She knew it wouldn't hurt much, but it got her frustration out. "You are the craziest old man I've ever seen"
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 7:27 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 E9kL2Jv

A small machine on the bar began churning out seemingly miles of white printer tape, some small screens on the surface charting the ongoing activity. Professor Tomoe didn't even flinch as the girl advanced on him, swinging her pool cue. He was still laughing maniacally, even when she started thwacking him with it. In fact, it seemed to increase the intensity of his laughter. Still more results and data spilled off of the "travel-sized" pop-up laboratory from the encounter.

"Viluy-kun! Tellu-kun!" he called, not even trying to fight back against the aggressive Amazon girl. "Begin analysis!"

He then turned his attention, still rollicking with laughter, to his flame-haired assistant. His voice alternated through high-pitched screeches, down to low booming bass laughter, and back again.

"Kaolinite-kun!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 8:21 am

He had been waiting in case someone else tried to attack his queen while her attention was elsewhere, because there were just too many people fighting. Of course the second his attention wavered while speaking to Kunzite and Zoisite, the moment he had been expecting happened. “Damn it!” he cursed, his voice almost a snarl as he ran towards the mirrors. Aside from simply wanting to keep Beryl safe, if he could save her, perhaps she would finally realize his true value.

There might be time to blast one, but not both, as they were moving incredibly fast. The only thing he could do was to push her clear of the collision. He teleported into the air yelling for her to watch out, and with one hand went to push Beryl clear while with the other he let loose a blast of starlight towards the top mirror. There was nothing he could do about the bottom one which had rushed up to swallow his ankles already. Damn it, I didn’t even want to come here anyway he thought, anger flooding his veins with adrenaline at the thought if what they had been through since arriving.

He could feel it draining him. It was not painful but he felt himself becoming more and more tired and sleepy, but it only served to fuel his anger at this woman who tried to harm him and his queen. He let out a scream of rage from within the mirror and called upon the stars to lend him all the energy they could. In less than a second, the mirror was falling back towards the ground with a very, very angry looking Nephrite framed in it. Even as it fell, it began to glow warmly as Nephrite gathered all the energy he could from the stars to attempt an escape.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 9:13 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 TuUQAll_zpsd9f072d9

"I'm fine," he responded, noting that Nephrite had arrived. "Be careful of her attacks, they drain your energy. I suspect if we weren't on this island, I would be dead." It pained him to admit it, but it was true. He could only imagine her attack at full strength. 

Nephrite's revelation about the other people on this island looking for the Silver Crystal intrigued Zoisite. Perhaps this would be a good opportunity to get rid of the competition so to speak.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 9:32 am

Still angry at Iron Mouse, PallaPalla followed JunJun's lead and retreated into her ball form. She turned back into human form as she approached a staff member and requested a strawberry milkshake. Sipping the drink, she observed the chaos, wondering where she could jump in next, when she found JunJun whacking an old man with her pool cue.

"Are you playing a game?" PallaPalla asked, perplexed when she noticed the man's reaction to being thwacked with a pool cue. With her free hand, she summoned her own pool cue and walked over. "PallaPalla wants to join in, too!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 10:41 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 EzhIUIt_zpsklbvoyii

Black Lady appeared to the vacation spot late. When she got there, there was a horde of people around the bungalow that seemed to be the one the Black Moon Clan rented, but it looked like there was an argument going on, maybe even a fight. She smiled at the thought of a fight, this could be fun, but what was going on?

Black Lady made her way over to Prince Diamond and Esmeraude. She had to fight through the crowd a bit, but finally she got to them. "Hello." Black lady said, "What is going on here? I thought we'd rented this bungalow for our vacation."
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 11:16 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 Called2_zpsumcrtq7c

As soon as she heard the call of her name, Kaolinite snapped like a dog who just heard a silent whistle and soon jumped high into the air, leaving her lab coat behind to fall into the sand. A fireball could be seen in the sky moments before she timely landed her somersault, now wearing her black dress and neck medallion. She stood the closest to Tomoe, in her mind still the self-appointed Queen bee of the bunch and  supervising her Witches associates like a hawk, waiting to see how they would handle the situation
before jumping in herself.

She noticed the tomboyish green haired girl, paying heed to her hair piece that seemed like a mix of 50s hair with another dimension. Heavens girl you're doing it all wrong. If you'd let me work on that disaster... Wait a minute, what am I thinking?

She tilted her head to the side and noticed that another equally strange girl, possibly in cohorts with the green haired one given her attires (and equally tasteless hair), was approaching as well.

"I came here to spend quality time... er, AID Tomoe, not babysit a bunch of brats; we already have Viluy for that!"

Tomoe doesn't care about me... Ridiculous! You'll pay for that insult, Viluy!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 11:35 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 SOlCQin

“It was my magic,” Beryl snarled. She smirked in derision. “So clearly you’ve been somewhere pathetic, like trapped somewhere or in hiding like the coward you are.” What kind of person tried to lay claim to a destruction of something while never even being there? That was just absurd.

She didn’t see the incoming mirror from above, which was when Nephrite decided to be useful for once and knocked her out of the way. She flew away from the projectiles and watched as Nephrite got caught in the bottom one.

She sighed. She supposed she ought to help him now. With a wave of her hand and the combined power of her from the outside and Nephrite from the inside, the mirror shattered, which should free Nephrite. She used her power to stop gravity from whacking him in the back of his head, too, since he might not be quick enough to teleport or levitate on his own. She let him down on the ground and looked at the shattered bits of mirror, unimpressed.

“What ridiculous toys. So easy to break.”

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 24th August 2015, 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 11:51 am

The approach of another girl, this one in blue, did not phase him either.

"Oh, such service! Perhaps this is some kind of tropical massage," he commented, still on the receiving end of a beating from the furious JunJun. Thankfully his stature or maybe just his craziness seemed to provide enough insulation to protect him from any actual harm.

He was pleased when Kaolinite responded so promptly to his summons, although his face always maintained a look of amusement and glee. Still, he had a soft spot for his devoted subordinate. It's true, she was sometimes distracted from her mission, unlike the delightfully focused--if not sometimes misled--Witches 5. He remained somewhat oblivious to the hostility between Kaolinite and the Witches 5, although he would not have mistaken them for close friends. Regardless of his lack of understanding when she sometimes wanted to serve him tea and give him shoulder massages instead of finding Talismans, he knew she could be relied on to obey his orders. Also, he approved thoroughly of her fashion choices.

"What do your powers tell us of this location and these strange visitors, Kaolinite-kun?" he asked, his voice as casual as though he was not being attacked by two children that barely reached his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 12:01 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 Nehelenia_beach_banner_by_crystalsetsuna-d96l3h6

Nehelenia bit back a sigh of agitation. She wouldn't let any of these peasants know how much this was getting on her nerves. At least she had managed to capture one fly in her mirror, though she struggled to keep her jaw from dropping a little. How had they managed to break one of her beautiful mirrors? Such a thing should be close to impossible! Her mirrors were made of far sterner stuff to be shattered so easily.

She narrowed her eyes suspiciously. There was something going on. Her Amazoness girls seemed incapable of taking dream mirrors, though usually they could manage to do that much. In fact, it struck her that no one was dead yet, though surely many of these people were making the attempt. She was quite familiar with magic, magic she knew the flame haired woman could never dream about, whatever her claims otherwise. And there was surely magic going on here. She had dirtied her hands enough, and backed away from the battle scene, towards the shade of some palm trees which felt refreshing.

She noticed abandoned drinks, and even the silly Pallapalla had one. She couldn't ask the staff member holding her luggage, he was far too busy. But she quickly spotted others and barked lightly at them. “You, and you! I need a chair to sit in. I would like to relax. And I want a nice drink, something cold and suitable to a lovely lady such as I.” And it was done in a snappy manner. Nehelenia was sitting on a beach chair, ankles crossed, as she sipped a peach and pineapple daiquiri through a straw.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 12:25 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 2hBj1HP

While everyone seemed to be in the middle of the fight, Jadeite only stood between the parties, watching how Beryl fought the self-proclaimed Queen, Neanderthalia or how she was called. Though he wasn’t really worried about his Queen - since she was more powerful than anyone else here - he couldn’t deny that he felt a small torrent of panic in his veins when the two mirrors were approaching here.

Intuitively he raised his arm, focusing his energy to shoot a beam towards the mirror when he suddenly saw how Nephrite approached her, moving her out of reach and destroying one of the mirrors.
With relief he breathed out. That was clo–

In less than a second, however, he stopped the thought again, his eyes widening as he realized that Nephrite wasn’t still out of danger and just about to enter the mirror. “Nephrite!”
Without even wasting a second thought on the matter, he raised his arm again and aimed for the mirror in order to destroy it before it could capture him.

But he was too late. Doubtfully, he first looked at the mirror, then to the ground, his arm slowly lowering until it hung vertically again. Would he be... captured in this mirror forever now? Although he couldn’t believe that Neanderthalia was strong enough to incapacitate any of his brothers, he still felt some kind of worry inside – worry that eventually turned into rage.

“You bitch,” he muttered, quiet enough that she didn’t hear it. “I’m tired of your crap.”
Clenching his fists, Jadeite frowned, collecting the energy of his body once more to shoot it, this time, at that impostor of a Queen who had sat down on a beach chair, acting as if she was the most important person in the world. She deserved retaliation, no matter if Nephrite was free now or not.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 12:36 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 Nehelenia_beach_banner_by_crystalsetsuna-d96l3h6

She was rather pleased with the flavor of this icy drink, and the color was lovely in the fluted style glass. She was relaxing into the chair, an occasional breeze providing cooling comfort. Were it not for these ridiculous people laying claim to the bungalow, she would be quite enjoying herself. How was she going to get rid of them? The staff obviously were making no motions to perpetuate anyone's claim. She frowned at this notion. Did it mean they....ALL had a claim? How on earth would they fit in such a tiny place? Unless it was magic, like the dimension inside mirrors. She sipped some more drink, beginning to feel pleasantly buzzed.

Until something hit her on the shoulder. She shot up, quickly looking to her shoulder. It was a relief to find there were no ugly marks marring her skin, but that made the offense no less. She looked quickly, her eyes following the trajectory of the mark to see a blonde short haired man. She narrowed her eyes and pointed at him. “Junjun, Pallapalla! Get that man who dared attack the true Queen of the Moon! I have over-exerted myself too much already.” She said the last part more quietly. Gods forbid she actually break out in a sweat because of this riffraff. Time for more sipping of daiquiri.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 12:45 pm

JunJun stopped beating Tomoe with her pool cue when she heard her queens call. She jumped to were she stood. "Let's go blondie!" She aimed her pool cue at Jedite and took a shot.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 1:20 pm

PallaPalla was sipping her milkshake, about to join JunJun in beating Tomoe when she heard Nehellenia call her. Somewhat begrudgingly (though quickly, as she didn't want her Queen to wait for her), she set her drink down onto the sand and within a few leaps, she was aiming at Jadeite with her pool cue from a different angle than where JunJun stood, hoping to at least try to surround him.

"Sweet dreams!" she chirped as she took a shot with the cue.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 1:21 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 TuUQAll_zpsd9f072d9

Seeing Jadeite about to be attacked a little ways off, Zoisite raised his hand, sending a green energy bolt at the attack. That should cancel it out, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 2:00 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nszssyyXoK1tzr4xa_540

"They are all too eager to fight for a wooden house."

He didn't bother looking at Black Lady considering there was still Galaxia and Esmeraude around him and that he would probably end up having to protect himself.

"You're late."

He reproached to her, at the same time grateful for not seeing her features. She looked too much like her.

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 24th August 2015, 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 2:46 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 EzhIUIt_zpsklbvoyii

Black Lady was offended for a minute when Prince Diamond didn't look at her. It was disrespectful and she didn't like being disrespected. All he said to her was something about fighting over the bungalow and that she was late. Typical, he can't look at her, but he can observe her lateness. Whatever, Black Lady thought, I guess I'll join in on the game. Black Lady smiled to herself and hurled a ball of dark power towards a man with long blonde hair in a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 2:49 pm

Sensing that something was about to hit him, Zoisite teleported away just in time. He glared, looking in the direction the attack had come from and stopped short. Standing there, was a young woman with long pink hair. She looks so much like Sailor Moon, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 2:57 pm

Black Lady watched as her attack almost hit the man, but he shifted away before it could hit him. She frowned, Hm... I underestimated him. How'd he react so quickly? She thought. Then she turned to Esmeraude, "What are we fighting over anyway?" She asked her as she watched others exchange blows with power.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 3:13 pm

Sailor Galaxia didn't even have the chance to attack Diamond when a mysterious girl with long flowing pink hair appeared. There was something...different about her then all the others. Galaxia could feel it.

In the meantime, she heard other shouts and the sounds of extra fights. Sailor Iron Mouse had gotten into a scuffle, but seemed to be able to handle herself well enough. That aside, why did this woman feel so familiar?

"Who are you!?" She demanded at her, as she watched her launch a wave of power at the blonde haired man who's hair was up in a pigtail.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 3:57 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 Viluy_zpso11d0toj

"You always prepare appropriately, Viluy-kun. I'm sure your equipment will come in handy."

Viluy absorbed the professor's complement like a sponge.

Hah, how's that for recognition, Kaolinite? She thought boastfully to herself as she set her laptop bag down to strike an appropriately snobby pose (of course with her hands at her hips, the tip of her nose toward the sky—and to top it off—a look as smug as ever). This ego trip of her's lasted no more than a fleeting moment, for a younger girl with unusual green hair suddenly fell from the sky and crushed it before her.

“HEY, WATC—Hmm?” Viluy had no time to throw in a snide remark, for Professor Tomoe had taken the situation into his own hands with the sudden unveiling of his fancy, portable, lab-bar-cooler apparatus.

...Well, he sure knows how to pack.

Unlike the other beach-goers, who seemed astounded—some even provoked—by the crazy man's antics, Viluy retained a neutral expression. It was just Professor Tomoe after all: his unusual creations and lack of reactions seemed the norm to her. Only when Professor Tomoe called her into action did her straight lips curve upward to reveal a faint smirk.

“As you wish, professor!” After bowing once to respect Professor Tomoe's order, Viluy immediately lunged forward into action. The bottom of her white lab coat fluttered elegantly behind her as she reached upward and whipped out a pair of square-frame glasses conveniently tucked into her collar. “Alright!” Using her right middle finger, she pushed the glasses into place on the bridge of her nose to signify to the onlookers that she meant serious business.

“Initiating scientific analysis in THREE...”

Bending over, she retrieved a clipboard and pen from the front pocket of her suitcase. Viluy realized that the clipboard still held the rulebook to Twister in place of her blank data sheets, but whatever. The professor likely wouldn't notice anyway.

“TWO...”

She then took a moment to crouch down and free her laptop from its bag. Laptop now in hand, Viluy stood upright and confidently strode over to Professor Tomoe's lab-bar-cooler conglomerate where she then cleared a spot for it, taking special care when re-positioning the chemistry equipment, but carelessly shoving the beach garbage to the ground.

“ONE...”

Excellent. The wickedness in her eyes intensified as she pressed the power button and patiently watched the system boot up.

In a lifeless white font, the laptop listed strings of installed drivers for an assortment of field equipment including two ground penetrating radars and a conductivity probe, though these were far more mundane than the programs that she planned to execute.

Any moment now...

Soon she would unleash utter chaos upon those who dared confront her professor! She just needed a bit longer and all would be swell!—Or not. Suddenly, the laptop produced a single-pitched mechanical screeching tone, its screen frozen on the blaring color of every computer geek's nightmare: PRIMARY BLUE.

Viluy stood there silently boiling with rage, all of the confidence in her eyes drained by a single color, the same color of her chilling stare.

“SON OF A...!”

----------------------
A problem has been detected and the operating system has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0x000000ED (0x80F128D0, 0xc000009c, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

Beginning dump of physical memory...

----------------------

“Tch! I knew I should have packed the laboratory laptop! This field one is absolute garbage!” Viluy snarled, viciously slamming the laptop shut.

“...Guess I'll have to do this the old-fashioned way!” By old-fashioned way she actually meant threaten-with-more-advanced-technology, but what did any of these brainless brawlers know about technology anyway? With a quick snap of her wrist, Viluy ripped her lab coat from her body to reveal a short, skin-tight strapless black dress embellished with what appeared to be shards of real glass arranged in the pattern of a mosaic. She raised her left arm and placed a hand on the matching mosaic bracelet and stared coldy at the one—no, two younger girls now wanting to beat up Professor Tomoe.

“Tch!” Viluy stifled a small laugh and lowered her arm. How adorable! Were these kids really threatening all of them with  pool cues? “Oh? The adorable little gypsy brats are challenging us to a game of pool? Hah! Sorry, but we only play sophisticated games of Twister,” she sneered.

Last edited by Andalusite on 24th August 2015, 5:54 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Seriously...What are spelling and grammar?)
Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 4:23 pm

Kaolinite saw Viluy got all tangled up with her malfunctioning computer, and the young girls leaving before she could do nothing, and guffawed joyously.

"Oh Viluy, dear, that scrap technology you use is as outdated as you are!"

She pushed her long hair back leisurely, pleased with herself, just before adressing her Professor's questions.

"Oh, Tomoe-kun, those little freaks are of no consequence; the way they dress you'd think they're from a circus." she sneered "All they really need is a proper spanking in the rump."

Realising she couldn't really tell much, she added "As for the others... I'm sure they'll all tumble before your genious."

She tried flattering the professor so as to not admit this strange place had sapped her energies; there'd be no way she'd do that in front of Viluy.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 5:36 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 Viluy_zpso11d0toj

“...Hm?” Viluy stopped laughing when she received no retaliation for her insult, and raised a puzzled brow as the two girls lost interest in her and turned away to attack some other guy. How dare they turn away from her in her glorious moment of triumph!? “HEY! GET BACK HERE! I WASN'T FINISHED!” she shouted out to them in vain.

Kaolinite's unwelcomed side-comments about the technical difficulties only intensified her indignation.

“Oh, Kaolinite, dear,” Viluy jeered back, imitating the woman's sentence structure and over-emphasizing her tone like the mockingbird she was, “If only your brain were as big as your breasts, you would know that some of the finest equipment in our laboratory—no, the world—functions best on older operating systems.” She paused for a moment to retrieve her lab coat from the ground. “Look...I don't have time to talk to you right now. Why don't you just watch the professor's stuff like a good little assistant, hmm?” As she turned away to focus her attention elsewhere, she gave the older woman the snooty tip of her nose.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 6:41 pm

Task No. 3

A quivering staff member hurries to the villa. Using magic provided by the island, he breaks up all the fights, magically moving people so they are standing in front of the villa, in their respective groups. He apologizes, informing the groups that they had all indeed booked the villa, but due to a computer error, they all booked the same one. He also informs them that there is a huge storm system moving in, and as there are no other villas available, they will have to share. There is no way to leave the island when a tropical storm hits. 

Someone can totally turn the staff member into a smoking pile of ashes for his incompetence. 

To complete this task: Make a minimum of 3 posts helping your group (either by making a suggestion or actively going to a room and stamping your claim on it in some way) split up the villa. Use the information provided below the maps to guide you in dividing the house.  

Due by 9:30 PM EST August 27th, 2015. 

Sleeping outside is NOT an option.

Please don't worry about food or anything other amenities, that will be taken care of later [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 111859084

First Floor:

Second Floor:

Notes about the house: 

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 1322698128 There are two floors to the house.
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 1322698128 There are 4 bedrooms in the house and each bedroom has a King size bed in it. 
 [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 1322698128 Each bed can fit 2 people comfortably.
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 1322698128 Each bedroom can also comfortably room 2-3 people with the biggest one being able to house 4 comfortably.  
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 1322698128 There are 18 people sharing this house. 
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 1322698128 As you are now sharing because of a mess up on the Island's fault and no one is able to leave due to the storm, they have provided 20 cots for your use. 
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 1322698128 These are magical cots. When you place them in the spot you wish to sleep, they will turn into a single size bed. 
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 1322698128 Place two or more together and you can create bigger beds. 
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 1322698128 Be careful where you place the cots. Once the cots have turned into beds, they can no longer bed moved nor can they be destroyed. 
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 1322698128 Oh, there's only one bathroom, located on the first floor off the living room. 
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 7:04 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nszssyyXoK1tzr4xa_540

Upon feeling the control over his body slipping from his grip, Diamond's almost lost what was left of his patience, but upon appearing in front of the villa, he had no time to get rid of the unwanted intervention: they were served a rather pointless apologizing speech.

A mistake.

Right.

A huge storm.

Of. Course.

He clicked his tongue, unimpressed and annoyed.

Without a word and without a glance for the staff member, he simply walked in, expecting Esmeraude and by extension Black Lady to follow suit. What they did to the poor worm was not his concern, as long as they didn't waste his time. The first floor was mundane, something Diamond wouldn't have chosen for himself and the disdain was written all over his face. This place was a hole for lost causes.
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 7:22 pm

JunJun couldn't stand the thought of her hair getting wet, so she ran towards the bungalow. She wasn't going to attack blondie if there was a chance her hair would have to be redone.

"Hey..." She looked at diamond, do you really think I'm gonna let you have the best room, my sisters and I sleep together, and I mean I'm sure you don't want to share a bed with that woman with the annoying laugh." JunJun smirked. "Or is that your girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 7:30 pm

It was as if Professor Tomoe could somehow sense the presence of a study. He and most of his beach gear was now occupying it, almost blocking the door. He surveyed the room with a sense of pride.

"Yes, this shall do nicely!" he said, his voice loud enough to radiate out of the room and down the hallway. There was no "indoor voice" setting on this man.

Sleep wasn't necessary for Professor Tomoe, but research certainly was. He had to do some rearranging in this room, however. Surely the Witches and his Magus would appear to help him soon; perhaps they could build a secret passage to one of the other rooms! They could reimagine this villa in the image of their dear home near the Infinity Academy. He knew he had a few Daimon eggs in his luggage that, once unpacked, would really give it a comfortable feeling.

The laughter that emanated from the study was enough to make anyone feel uncomfortable with their new (and unwanted) housemate.
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 7:38 pm

PallaPalla grabbed both her bags from the staff member carrying them, as well as the milkshake. Palla hated soiled milkshakes (and of course she had requested a Deluxe, so there was no way she was finishing it soon)! Therefore, she would save it before it got wet.

As fast as she could go without spilling her milkshake, PallaPalla immediately ran for the biggest room--the one across from the library, and threw her bags inside. "PALLAPALLA WANTS THE BIG ROOM!!" she hollered across the hall.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 7:40 pm

Not long after turning away from Kaolinite, Viluy noticed a staff member running toward them.

“What now?” she groaned as the staff man hurriedly asked the Death Busters group to move closer to the bungalow for what appeared to be some sort of general announcement for all visitors. Kaolinite, Viluy, Tellu, and Professor Tomoe had hardly budged from their original spot in the sand to begin with, even when all of the fighting broke out, so they did not need to move their belongings very far to hear what this employee had to say.

"Computer error? Oh, Please. What a bunch of technologically illiterate idiots!” Viluy roared in response to the staff member's excuse about the booking issue, more than obviously seizing the opportunity to go on a tirade about another person's computer troubles to lessen the impact of her own laptop's embarrassing boot-up error, which never happened. Ever. And if anybody dared bring it up again, there would be trouble. “Tch. It's not that hard to program a flawless reservation system!”

When the staff member continued onward to state that all visitors would have to share the same villa, Viluy rolled her eyes. Now what would they do? They needed to claim a room as far away from those gypsy brats and other morons, and fast if they ever wanted to get any of their research done in peace. But where could they stay? Although somewhat of a control freak, Viluy did not want to upset the professor by making a decision for him. Instead, she attempted to direct his attention to the actual villa so that they could go inside and find the perfect room before anybody else dared claim it.

“Professor,”  Viluy began in a more pleasant tone, “We should probably move our equipment inside before it gets ruined by the storm, don't you...Professor?” She looked around soon realizing that she was talking to herself yet again. "...I hate when he does this!" Groaning, the girl carefully picked up her laptop and clipboard from Tomoe's remaining pile of belongings and returned them to their proper bags. Then, she gathered her bags and entered the villa in attempt to locate him.

"PROFESSOR TOMOE? WHERE DID YOU GO?" Viluy called out as she wandered down the hallway looking for him.

Last edited by Andalusite on 24th August 2015, 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top