The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 5:37 pm

LIVING ROOM

When the golden-clad lady who had earlier tried to take over their room theorized that the missing professor might be behind this, Tellu tried to lay that idea to rest with only a couple sentences "But Viluy and I are trapped in here also.  Why would he trap his own followers along with the rest of you?"
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 5:41 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_nszssyyXoK1tzr4xa_540
Living room

He looked at the young woman with green hair, ignoring Nehelenia without efforts. "There is no leader here that cares for their followers and I doubt your professor is different." The world worked like this. They would sacrifice underlings to rise above everything else. "But I also doubt he would have the powers to keep us all in check like this. There is too much power to control in this single room for anyone alone."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 5:57 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 EzhIUIt_zpsklbvoyii

Listening to Prince Diamond, he made sense. What could have caused this then? "You may be correct Prince Diamond." Black Lady stated, "Then how is this happening? Why is this happening?"
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 6:01 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 Viluy_zpso11d0toj

Living Room

Viluy's arms quivered violently as she struggled to slide the windows upward.

...Why won't they budge!? They're unlocked!

Even attacking the windows with Mosaic Buster did absolutely nothing: the poor nanobots bashed pathetically against the glass like a bunch of flies.

...And why aren't my adorable nanobots destroying the chemical bonds holding the glass together!?

“Well? Can you get them?”

Groaning in frustration, Viluy turned back around to address Galaxia's question, her look far from amused. “Does it look like they're opening?” she asked dryly.

When the others started to wonder if the Professor had caused all of the havoc, she couldn't help but feel obliged to speak up on behalf of him. At the same time, she didn't doubt that he may have had something to do with their current predicament.

“Yeah, what about him? Everything started to go to hell once he vanished. How do we know he didn't plan this?”

“Correction: everything started to go to hell after you trashed the Professor's lab,” Viluy replied snidely to Galaxia, “You seem like the spiteful type, chandelier. How do we know that you aren't trying to frame the Professor?...All he wanted was to have a relaxing research trip—And Tellu's right. He would never leave us trapped with a bunch of idiots.”

Last edited by Andalusite on 2nd September 2015, 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Tellu + fixed punctuations/grammar)
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 6:14 pm

Task No. 6

Despite their best efforts, no one could leave the villa via the doors or any of the windows. Having a sneaking suspicion that something else was wrong, Zoisite went to check on his and Kunzite's remaining stash of food, only to find it gone. After a quick search of all the upstairs rooms, he found no food. 

Informing the group what he had found, they were at a loss. Either someone had taken all the food and hidden it really well, or something else was at play. 

To Accomplish this goal: You have until September 4th at 6pm EST to make two posts actively trying to figure out what is going on. You can gather clues by investigating things throughout the house. Sometimes more SOMETHING HAPPENED announcements will appear because of something a character did, or at random. 

You have to interact with other characters. You cannot just go wandered around the house on your own. 

Updated Maps 1st floor:

2nd floor updated map:
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 6:46 pm

Living room

Iron Mouse listened and watched Her Queen and the others try the doors, windows and things and now apparently the food and things were gone too...She looked to the others and spoke up so they could hear her...

"Ok look..if we could all stop bickering about who did this or trashed that..lets look at what we know... The professor guy is missing, the senshi don't have powers that would keep us trapped in here, the windows, doors and food don't work or are missing... also..i don't think that any of us here would trap everyone including themselves. SO..we should spilt into groups and search this place..we need to work together if we like it or not.."
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 6:59 pm

LIVING ROOM

"I'm going in a group with Viluy," Tellu stated in response to the mouse-woman's statements, as if she would accept no arguments from anyone else here.  She then turned to Viluy "What should we study first?"
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 7:37 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 Nehelenia_beach_banner_by_crystalsetsuna-d96l3h6

Living room

Nehelenia stood up when one of the men announced the food was missing. A quick check of her room confirmed the missing nature of her own stock, and she bristled. How could this have happened? What was going on? But what the girl had said...this had all started when the gold senshi had destroyed their property? This invited investigation. She heard she and one of the other girls was teaming up to investigate. If their things had caused this, she would be wise to keep a close eye on them. “I'm coming with you. I'd like to find out what is going on.” She said, her tone suggesting any rejection would not be wise.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 8:05 pm

Living Room

After having no luck with the door, the brunette gave it a swift hard kick out of sheer frustration. He felt like a trapped rat, feelings of anger mixed with the rising panicky feeling. [I]Get ahold of yourself Nephrite.[I/] he told himself, leaning up against the wall near the door with arms crossed, crossing his eyes and breathing deeply. Now was not the time to go berserk. The claustrophobic feeling began to subside in the deep numbness he sought. He opened his eyes for a moment, just in time to catch the lady in gold freaking out in a similar way. Nephrite understood the feeling all too well to laugh.

In the midst of everyone scrambling for windows and doors, the question of time magic came up. "Sailor Pluto...", he tried the name on his tongue as he said it to himself quietly. The name was not familiar, but it was an interesting question. Seemingly largely ignored, the petite mouse was also bringing up interesting ideas.

His rumination were interrupted by the announcement that the food rations were gone, followed by a mad scurry. He did not even bother to go check himself, as it seemed everyone was out of food.

Quote :
"Ok look..if we could all stop bickering about who did this or trashed that..lets look at what we know... The professor guy is missing, the senshi don't have powers that would keep us trapped in here, the windows, doors and food don't work or are missing... also..i don't think that any of us here would trap everyone including themselves. SO..we should spilt into groups and search this place..we need to work together if we like it or not.."

"The mouse is right.", he said out of nowhere, having been completely silent for some moments. "This could be a plot by the sailor scouts to starve us all out and trap us, but if it is, in order to steal our food they either need help from inside, or they have a secret passageway of some sort. Perhaps there is an attic or a basement. We need to tear this place apart and search every cranny. Who is with me?"

Last edited by PoetofMercury on 2nd September 2015, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added location)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 9:02 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 Viluy_zpso11d0toj

Living Room

“Oh, please,” Viluy sneered at Iron Mouse's suggestion. Team up with the likes of these people? Now that she knew was not going to happen. “I don't work with lab rats, I experiment on them!” Viluy brought a hand to her mouth and laughed in amusement. “You would all give me a headache just trying to comprehend my inquisitive process! Besides—” She flipped the palm of her hand outward and motioned toward Kaolinite and Tellu. “There are only two people who I would even bother working with in this room and they are my colleagues from the Witches 5 laboratory.”

Almost on cue Tellu had mentioned working together, a suggestion to which Viluy responded with a single nod. The way Tellu asked where they should start seemed to suggest that she wanted Viluy to lead the investigative effort, and of course Viluy was not opposed to being in charge. A small smirk formed in the corner of the white-haired girl's lips. “I'm glad you asked,” she replied to her fellow witch as she provided further input, “Perhaps the best option would be to start in the study. The Professor isn't around, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind us taking a peek through some of his belongings.”

Just as they were about to leave, the woman with the mirrors from earlier had suddenly decided to invite herself along, and Viluy was not happy about this. Audacious as ever, she even dared point out the fallacy in Nehelenia's statement to express her discontent. “...There's a difference between liking to find and actually finding out what is going on—And we're only interested in the latter,” Viluy scoffed arrogantly, “Besides, that hair of yours isn't practical enough for field analysis. You'd just slow us down.”
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 9:07 pm

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

As Viluy walks upstairs, she begins to notice that there are electrical burn around many of the sockets in the house. 

Viluy, it is up to you if you share this information with anyone else in the house. 

Just as a reminder, unless you character is specifically told about the electrical burns, and they notice it in their post you are metagaming which is against the rules. 

Please refer to the RP Rules for more information

Rules wrote:
Wikipedia: Metagaming is a broad term usually used to define any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed rule-set, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. Another definition refers to the game universe outside of the game itself.
In simple terms, it is the use of out-of-game information or resources to affect one's in-game decisions.

So, pretty much having your character know information that hasn't come up yet within the confines of the roleplaying board. You might've talked the concept or idea to death in an OOC/Discussion board, but that was you, not your character; don't confuse the two. It kills the mystery, suspense, and a good deal of fun within the rp.

Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 10:02 pm

From LIVING ROOM up the Stairs

"Starting in the study sounds like a good idea to me," Tellu agreed with that which Viluy had stated.  When the woman with long black hair suggested she should be able to follow them, Tellu turned to the computer genius with an inquisitive, yet slightly doubtful, look on her face.  Inquisitive because she didn't want to make the final decision about whether to include her or not.  But also slightly doubtful because she had no idea what that woman's connection to any of the evidence in either of their rooms was.

When Viluy sneered at the suggestion, Tellu went along with it.  If that woman had been allowed to tag along also, it would have meant someone Tellu would have had to keep an eye on to make sure she didn't pull any shenanigans.  She was glad to not have to go through that responsibility, yet also glad that the final decision didn't rest on her shoulders (just in case the woman with long black hair decided to get mad like the golden-clad woman had earlier).

Tellu then started to lead the way out of the Living Room and up the Stairs.  As far as she was concerned, the sooner they could find the solution to their common problem and get out of here, the better.

Last edited by mercuryfan on 2nd September 2015, 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed a couple tiny grammar errors)
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 10:39 pm

Living room to??

Iron Mouse smiled at Nephrite, "Thanks mr. Knight.." Then she heard what Viluy said, "Well I hope you go to your silly, old, rusty computers and they blow up right in your ugly face!" She then stuck her tongue out at Viluy as that menace walked away. She then looked at the others, "Could any of you please come look around with me? I don't think My Queen will mind, will you?" She looked at Her Queen, then said, "If any of you come with me, I promise to be a nice Mousey."
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 11:00 pm

Living Room to ???

Galaxia sighed heavily, and pushed herself upright, stretching her arms as though it took a great effort to do so.

"Alright, Iron Mouse. You've somehow managed to convince me." Galaxia shot a shifty glance to the Viluy and Tellu, who were already paring off. "While I detest the idea of searching, I'd rather pace the entire building top to bottom then sit here and go mad."

She walked over to Iron Mouse's side. "And out of all the imbeciles here, I'd rather look with an imbecile that I know."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 8:28 am

Living room to stairs to bedroom 3

Iron Mouse smiled and was happy that Her Queen was going to go with her. "Lets try Bedroom #3 first...I will try to make this quick my Queen." She then led Galaxia upstairs to Bedroom #3 and Iron mouse went into inside and started to look around..
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 8:54 am

From Living Room to Staircase

As Viluy turned away from Nehelenia to follow Tellu, she did so slowly and without speaking another word. Even Iron Mouse's insult received no verbal acknowledgement from the pretentious scientist.

“Well I hope you go to your silly, old, rusty computers and they blow up right in your ugly face!”

What was that mouse squeaking about now? Viluy flipped both of her palms upward and shrugged, laughing to herself as she exited the living room. Whatever. Viluy occasionally glanced over her shoulders to see if that queen was following them down the hallway, but soon lost interest in doing so when she noticed Tellu's brisk pace.

Oh my, Tellu. You sure seem to be in a hurry. Cut the pace in half or you will miss an important observation!” Viluy teased the green-haired witch who took lead in guiding them to the study. As they walked toward the stairs a particular anomaly caught Viluy's attention: several of the electrical outlets displayed a series of brown and black markings around the sockets.

...That's odd. I don't remember seeing this before.

Stopping at the base of the stairs, Viluy took an inquisitive knee in front of one of the electrical outlets. Using both hands, she pulled the magnifying goggles over her eyes and adjusted the objective lenses with a slight rotation of the barrels' notched rims so that she could examine the damage more closely. On the micro-scale, the bulbous wrinkling and subtle impressions etched into the charred surface plastic became very apparent. This structural damage seemed to suggest that the burn marks were not the result of a stray attack, but rather a powerful current of electricity.

“These electrical sockets appear to be burned out, but I don't recall any of those idiots ever using them,” Viluy finally announced after a thorough inspection of the outlet. She re-positioned the goggles on her forehead and then resumed her trip up the stairs to catch up with her colleague, only to notice yet another charred socket near the top of the staircase. “...Tellu, do you think the Professor caused the power surge by plugging in too many appliances? If you remember, the power went out soon after I booted up my laptop, so maybe the additional stress of the laptop is what overloaded the circuit beyond its carrying capacity. But that still doesn't explain why these outlets would have been affected.”

OOC:

Last edited by Andalusite on 3rd September 2015, 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 9:00 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 EzhIUIt_zpsklbvoyii

Living Room

Black Lady wondered if anyone would go with her to search. "Would someone join me in my search of the villa?" She asked, "I'd rather not search alone." Looking around hopefully at the others, Black Lady waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 9:34 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 SOlCQin

Living Room to Bedroom 2

Beryl thought about what Nephrite said about this being some sort of ploy. But if all the villains were already here, then who else could be behind it? The senshi? She scoffed. No way were they this devious.

Still, someone was messing with them, and she didn’t like it. Here in this room was gathered everyone who had ever made the senshi’s life hell. Surely if they could manage to work together for five seconds they could figure this out.

But then again, these were evil people. Beryl would not trust them as far as… well, at all, really.

“Shitennou, let us investigate together. I do not trust any of these people. Let’s go back to my room and see if whoever took our supplies left any clues.” She glared at Kunzite and Zoisite in warning. “And this time everyone better come.”
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 9:49 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_nszssyyXoK1tzr4xa_540
Living room

There seemed to be no other choice and he was left with not much to complain about. He had the choice to get out of here by participating or wait until the others found something interesting. The latter would have been his chosen option, but... he had a bitter and quiet snort before catching Black Lady's question.

"I do not trust any of them and I doubt Wiseman would appreciate losing his prize. Lead the way if you wish."

He opened an arm towards the hallway beside the living room. He wanted to get out of there. The rest didn't matter. If to have some peace he needed to give her the lead, after his short visit into the mirror, he would gladly give it to her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 10:10 am

Living room to room 1

Listening to Prince Diamond, Black Lady was happy he decided with her. She did not want to go alone. Hearing him tell her that she should lead the way, she watched as he moved his arm to indicate it as well. Black Lady was surprised he wanted her to lead. "Alright, Prince Diamond." Black Lady said, "Let's check out your room first and see if we find any clues, then check mine. Does that sound like a plan?" Then she lead the way to the first room, not actually waiting for a response before she moved.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 10:24 am

Living room to Room 1

"It already sounds more like a plan than most of theirs." He commented, following her upstairs. He wondered if they would really find anything in the rooms. Many of the others had climbed the stairs too. Perhaps afterwards he could suggest to her the kitchen. He didn't remember anyone going there for a long amount of time. He passed the people who had stopped near the staircase, not bothering stopping for them. He simply walked behind Black Lady, expecting them not to get in his way.

"Have you felt anything since we arrived?" He asked her, the disdain he had for the others clear but weaker than usual. "Everyone having psychic powers here seems to be useless. We are blind in a circus of freaks."
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 1:15 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 2hBj1HP
Living Room

Once back in the bedroom with the supplies, Jadeite kept quiet, inwardly only praying to get back soon. Granted, he was the one who wanted to go there; granted, he was the one who booked it at the end - and yet he hated that vacation more than anything else. The unorganized scheduling of the staff already annoyed him - however, when the storm started, the furniture changed and the TV stopped working he was entirely done with that trip.

Obviously annoyed he stood in the corner of the living room, listening with half an ear to the conversation that was going on. He rolled his eyes.
Already Beryl was getting on his nerves at times - but these people were just awful, in every way possible. He really had to thank Beryl and the others once they'd get out of there. Thank them for being so bearable.

"Fine," he just said after a while, his ear catching Beryl's voice saying that they should investigate their room. "Maybe we'll find something."
It's been odd to say something after being silent for perceived hours. He almost didn't even recognize his own voice. But on the other hand - he didn't feel the urge to say something in the others' presence. Right now, he would just be deeply grateful if he could leave the living room as soon as possible, getting some time without all these idiots.

Entering Hallway (on the way to Bedroom 2)
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 2:36 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 Nehelenia_beach_banner_by_crystalsetsuna-d96l3h6

Living room to 2nd floor hallway

Nehelenia scoffed softly at the insinuation she would slow them down. “I am a royal. Grace and elegant steps come naturally to me. Unlike some.” She smirked. Let the inferior folks take the veiled mass insult as they would. She gave a lot toss of her hair for added effect and followed after the girls when they headed upstairs. She was privately delighted to hear they would be investigating their own rooms. Perhaps she could get a look at this equipment of theirs that was damaged supposedly by the golden senshi woman. It was a strong possibility in her mind that that may be the likely cause at present for their situation.

She heard one teasing the other about a brisk pace but largely ignored them, only paying half a pointed ear towards the girls as she looked around the hallway. She wrinkled her nose in disgust at the retro decorations and carpeting. How could anyone ever live like this? Then one of the girls was kneeling on the floor and she came closer inquisitively. The outlets were burned out, she said? “Perhaps it was that green senshi. She has control over electric magic from what I saw of my battles with her.” she mused. Though she was intrigued at the possibility of the laughing man, or Professor as the girl called him, being the cause of this. So was it the Professor, or the gold senshi that did this?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 2:59 pm

Living Room to Bedroom 2

As the villains gathered in the Living Room to discuss the strange happenings around the villa, Kunzite speculated in his head. With the furniture changing, the power failures, and their inability to walk outside, Kunzite was starting to suspect some kind of space-time problem. He was familiar with dimensional pocket manipulation due to his own abilities, so maybe there was an outside force messing with the house? Were they even on Earth anymore? it was impossible to tell as long as they were locked in here.

At Beryl's request, which was more of an order, Kunzite stood up from the couch to follow her, Jadeite, and Nephrite into their bedroom to look around. He had no desire to push his Queen's buttons any further lest she start punishing him or Zoisite. 

"Of course, My Queen...." he said, the epitome of politeness. As soon as her back was turned, he turned to Zoisite, waiting for him. "We'll find some time to ourselves later, I promise...." he said, keeping his voice low. Besides, he was curious about his new theory and wanted to see if he could find further evidence for it. If one thing was certain, the senshi didn't have the kind of power to do this. Not the ones that he fought anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 4:26 pm

Living Room to Bedroom 2

"I'll be holding you to that promise," Zoisite said, smiling at the other man. Right now he just had to bide his time.
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 5:41 pm

Bedroom 3 - First floor hallway

JunJun snapped back as her sister said those words. "What am I doing?" She looked at her sister and gave her a thumbs up. Looking around, she noticed that things didn't look the same.

"Let's go check out why everything looks so wonky." She ran downstairs and looked around. "There has to be an explanation for this." She thought.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 5:50 pm

Room 1

"I have not felt anything." Black Lady said, "Useless psychic powers... of course. Have you felt anything? After we check this room and mine, do you have any suggestions of places to go?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 5:54 pm

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

As people walk through the house, everyone begins to hear a low electrical hum. 
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 5:59 pm

On way to bedroom 2/3

JunJun heard a couple voices but couldn't hear exactly what was being said. She was hesitant to enter.

She heard the voice of the Golden clad queen and that annoying pipsqueak. She figured she'd spy on them for a bit, as the Metal Head seemed to have some good ideas.

She heard a humming sound. "Well, that can't be good." She thought to herself. Maybe if she followed the two she could use them as a shield if something went awry.

Last edited by Starchild on 3rd September 2015, 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 6:01 pm

Room 1

"No, I have not felt anything. It is what bothers me. Nothing here is powerful enough, neither are Crystal Tokyo's guardians." He was standing in the middle of the room when he heard a strange humming sound. Uncertain about what kind of side effects Nehelenia's mirrors could have, one of his eyebows rose and he looked at Black Lady. "Do you hear this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top