The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime31st August 2015, 8:39 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 Called2_zpsumcrtq7c

Here, there and everywhere

Upon hearing a chilling scream amidst the pitch black darkness and noticing her old time employer and sweetheart had disappeared, Kaolinite's alertness rose near to that of someone in sheer panic, as if her own life was threatened.

"But... *GASP* Professor!?"

She saw her partners in crime being obviously less affected by this sudden turn of events, and did not deemed it even worthy to exhort them into looking for him, as Viluy was so busy with her damned electronic trinket and Tellu with rearranging her abhorrent plants. This only served to reaffirm her reasons for despising them.

She did not care about this turf war that was taking place; what was the point of defending your room if Tomoe wasn't around? She left her companions, not caring for their safety at all, feeling her loyalty was to one man only. She scouted the entire bungalow, every room and hallway, more than once, sneaking, jumping over whatever commotion could be going on at the time and place, and teleporting her way around, probing all the other parties to see if one was responsible for his disappearance. At one point she even risked looking outside amidst the forming hurricane, shouting out Tomoe's name desperately, feeling her hopes diminish even though she fought strongly against the realization that her reason for living - indeed, the reason she wasn't dead right now - might be imperiled or worse.

She quickly went back inside, closing the door fast behind her. She was mad furious, and wanted to kill someone, guilty or not. She could not even noticing the house shifting around her...
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime31st August 2015, 9:50 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 Nehelenia_beach_banner_by_crystalsetsuna-d96l3h6

2nd floor Hallway

Nehelenia laughed in triumph at the mirror holding the white haired triclops, even as it shook at the edges. Surely her powers were greater than his to the point she could hold him for a significant amount of time. Now to take care of her unruly Amazoness girl. But as she turned around, she found there was the golden armored senshi woman with the white mouse senshi in the hallway. She quirked an eyebrow as she watched them confronted the two women near the front of the library then mildly cursed as the white mouse ran down the stairs.

How could she have not realized their supplies were completely unguarded? That would have been a supremely more route to go then risk stealing things from under the noses of the flame haired womans men. But now it seemed too late as the girl ran. She was no in the mood for any more confrontations for the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime31st August 2015, 10:59 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 JunJun_zpsbobtifk2

2nd floor Hallway

JunJun turned to Nehellania and her sister. "How dare you imprison my prince." She glared at the two, raising her arms ready to fight. "BALL MEDICINE!" She yelled, sending a blast at her queen and sister and made a break for Bedroom 3, where she knew the supplies were.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime31st August 2015, 11:50 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 Nehelenia_beach_banner_by_crystalsetsuna-d96l3h6

2nd floor Hallway

She had been taken by surprise by the blast, and narrowed her eyes. “Prince!? How dare you, you ungrateful wretch! I am your queen and you will obey me!” She saw the girl running towards the room and frowned baffled. What was she doing? “Pallapalla, go see what your sister is doing. I wish to stay here and bask in my victory.” She gestured towards the mirror encasing Diamond.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime31st August 2015, 12:41 pm

ROOM 2

Nephrite visibly relaxed a bit, feeling relief that at least he was not the only one. He looked down, realizing that he’d let the provisions fall, having been utterly distracted by the odd goings on. “Hai”, he responded, scooping up the materials and placing them in the pile. But where did that leave them. If it was not some sort of illusion spell to alter their perceptions, then the only thing left was that the house was in fact changing. That left the shittennou with a decidedly uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. It also lent some credence to the theory he had mentioned to Kunzite and Zoisite outside earlier. It seemed more and more likely that they were all brought here on purpose by someone. But to what purpose?

“I do not know, but earlier I suspected there might be a reason we were all brought here together, all enemies of the Moon Kingdom and all with reservations on the same day. So far most of the others seem to know as much as we do. But perhaps the science group down the hall may know something. Shall I go and try to gather some more information?”
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime31st August 2015, 1:41 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 Viluy_zpso11d0toj

Library

“Pathetic.” Viluy laughed as Iron Mouse slammed against the wall only to scurry back over to Galaxia's side. “Your efforts are fruitless, whiskers,” she remarked as she observed the mouse girl scratch and tear at the vines. As soon as Iron Mouse began spewing a stream of insults at her (in addition to demanding something about a chair), Viluy lost interest and turned her head away. Whatever.

“Now, where was I?...Oh, right,” she began, in attempt to return the focus of the conversation to her previous topic of concern: the strange behavior of the lab equipment. “Tellu, seeing that you were quite busy caring for your plants, I'm not sure if you noticed, but strange things have been happening with our equipment since the Professor disappeared. Take for example the mass spectrometer. When I went to re-calibrate it after those two idiots knocked it off the table,” Viluy pointed an accusing finger at Iron Mouse and Galaxia, “it read the Professor's blank samples of a known standard as if they possessed a relative abundance and mass of 19.73% and 197.3, which we both know is incorrect. At first, I thought the spectrometer was broken, but then the laptop experienced similar issues with the date. In fact, every machine I have powered on since the disappearance of the Professor has expressed the following numbers 1, 9, 7, and 3 in sequence...” She then motioned her hand toward the computers, “...Including all six of these computers, which for for some reason, all display the year 1973 and will not let me change the date...no matter what I do to override the system. This is hardly a coincidence, as no computer has ever been programmed to accept a date and time setting preceding 1980. To be safe, I even checked the source code for errors and malicious executables, but nothing suspicious caught my attention.” Viluy paused and sighed in annoyance. “I bet the Professor had something to do with this...” He always did—or in the majority of cases Mimete, but she was not around to take the blame.

OOC:

Last edited by Andalusite on 31st August 2015, 2:52 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : So many grammatical errors + needed OOC tag)
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime31st August 2015, 2:00 pm

2ND floor Hallway then Library

Iron Mouse continued to rip and tear at the vines and she grinned thinking she was getting close. Then she looked over at the woman who kicked her and she had turned around apparently talking to another person at least that is what Iron Mouse thought since the computer noise was still loud. She looked at Her Queen and made a decision to go after the other girl and try to find their supplies and take them and get Her Queen free in one fell swoop. Iron Mouse then ran at Viluy's back trying to tackle her and then if that was successful she was going to try to go after the main plants that were keeping her Queen wrapped up...

OOC::
Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime31st August 2015, 4:18 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 Called2_zpsumcrtq7c

Passing through bungalow, toward study

"You cretins! Because of you the Professor’s in danger!"

Kaolinite was acting beyond reason, mad with grief and a good deal of guilty, though a lot of that guilty she passed on to others, namely everyone on the bungalow. She quickly headed back to the study, with the sudden decision to protect the last place he was seen, as if that somehow honored his memory.
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime31st August 2015, 5:35 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 697418244  From the Hallway to Bedroom 3

PallaPalla, just barely managing to dodge JunJun's attack, nodded when her Queen gave an order. "Got it!" she replied, summoning her pool cue. With that, she ran after JunJun into the room.

"JunJun! What are you doing?!" she cried when she went through the door. "Why would you attack Queen Nehellenia-sama? PallaPalla doesn't know what's going on with you!" And she really didn't. PallaPalla was utterly confused as to why JunJun was attacking them. Hadn't she said she would build a blanket fort earlier? This was not the sister she knew!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime31st August 2015, 8:48 pm

Task No. 5 

It didn't take long for the villains to notice that things had changed in the house. All the furniture was older and their meager food supplies had disappeared. 

Gathering in the living room, everyone was tense, not trusting the others. Accusations about thievery flew wild across the room. Bored Zoisite decided to check his email on his phone, only to discover it didn't work, it was completely black. No matter what he did to it, it wouldn't turn on. Nudging Kunzite, he asked his lover if he could use his cell phone, only to encounter the same problem. Having a feeling something was wrong, he asked the villains in the room if anyone's cellphone was working, only to find that no ones was. 

Deciding to try the TV, they discovered that it only played 70s tv shows on every single channel. The only technology in the house that seemed to be working was that of the Death Busters, although they admitted that since the Professor went missing, all of their equipment was reading the year 1973 instead of 2015. 

To Complete this Task: Interacting with other roleplayers, try and figure out what is going on. You have already seen two "Something has happened" events. Several more will crop up over the next few days. Use those clues to try and figure out what exactly is going on around the house. 

Any something happened event becomes common knowledge to all roleplayers once it is posted, unless otherwise stated.

Make a minimum of two posts actively trying to figure out what is going on by September 2nd, 2015 @ 9pm EST 

Updated Maps 1st floor:

2nd floor updated map:
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime31st August 2015, 9:32 pm

Living room

Iron Mouse was pacing a little after what she saw and heard with the cell phones and the weird TV. She was trying to figure stuff out.. She thought aloud, "Hmm so this is not just happening to us.. but the knights, the fake Queens and the others things don't work..plus...everything here is changing...from the furniture to the TV and cell phones...hmmm" She then kept moving around the room deep in thought..She wanted credit for figuring this all out so that maybe Her Queen won't be so mad about earlier...
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 8:46 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 Viluy_zpso11d0toj

Living Room

Viluy didn't know why she even bothered speaking up when yet another meeting was called among the occupants of the villa—this time in the living room. And what possessed her to tell the other villains about the Death Busters' laboratory equipment? Perhaps it was out of pity. After all, there was no logic in the current emotions expressed by the other occupants of the room and it disgusted her.

As she explained the unusual situation from the Death Busters' point of view, she did so with much contempt, her cold blue eyes staring down those she deemed unworthy of such scientific discussion.

OOC:

Last edited by Andalusite on 1st September 2015, 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling + spoiler tag)
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 9:45 am

Living Room heading to front door

1973? Why are their instruments reading a year so far back in the past? That was unfathomable and left far more questions unanswered. Nephrite was sure this was that mad scientist’s fault. He knew that maniacal laughter could lead to no good. And now he had mysteriously gone “missing”? It was another likely story just like the “computer glitch” that led them all here on the same day to the same bungalow. And the fact that no one could reach out via cell phone or any other device to the outside world, plus the favt that they were trapped in a storm made him feel somewhat like a caged animal. Suddenly the bungalow felt like very cramped quarters indeed. Nephrite felt an urgent need to at least get a breath of air and almost a panicky feeling that he had to make sure the stars were still there in the night sky. It felt like the room was closing in on him suddenly.

Making his best effort to disguise the suddenly strong stir-crazy feelings he was experiencing behind a calm, stony  expression, he simply said to the others “I need to get a breath of fresh air.” It was quite possible that the slight edge to his voice might give the other men a clue, especially knowing his fondness for nature and the night sky. Turning around on his heels he went toward the front door. Storm or no storm, he was going to get outside no matter how hard it was raining or blowing. He placed his hand on the doorknob, unlocking it, and turning the knob.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 10:43 am

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

When Nephrite tried to open the door, he found he was not able to do so. After several more attempts at doing so, the door refused to budge. Zoisite, seeing Nephrite's struggle, came over to try to help. Both sending attacks at the door, yet it remained unscratched.

Going to the back door, Zoisite tried that one, but ended with the same results.

With the doors unable to open, no one can leave the house. (Teleportation magic doesn't work either right now if you attempt to leave the house).
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 5:28 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 EzhIUIt_zpsklbvoyii

Living Room

Black Lady was confused, they were somehow back in time... Why, how? It was 1973 suddenly and everything looked strange... even worse now, it seemed they were trapped inside... "Why is this happening?" Black Lady moaned. She didn't like being trapped and this vacation was getting boring.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 9:04 pm

Living Room

Viluy took a seat on the couch centered along the back wall and watched in boredom as one of the Shitennou men went to open the door. When the knob wouldn't budge she laughed a little to herself, “Oh my, not so tough are we?” But as a second man walked over and the two began attacking the door without much avail, the reality of the situation became evident to her: she was trapped in a tiny bungalow on some island with Tellu, Kaolinite, and a bunch of other morons that she had not bothered meeting with until now.

A hint of slight panic disturbed the cold gaze in the girl's eyes as she looked about the living room from person to person with much scrutiny. Based on the number of people occupying the room and the number of emergency supplies distributed earlier, Viluy was not sure how long she could last before losing her mind to the prevailing “incompetency” which seemed to pollute the villa's atmosphere and decor. Not to mention she had no internet access and no professor to praise her for her scientific ingenuity. And without the professor she also had nobody to serve—well, technically Kaolinite was second in command and therefore currently in charge of the witches, but Viluy was not about to listen to that emotional train wreck of a woman. No way.

There's got to be some way to find the Professor and get out of here before Kaolinite drives me insane with all of her pathetic moping around!

Unlike Kaolinite who seemed more distraught and angry with each passing moment of the Professor's absence, Viluy was not about to let her emotions get the best of her. Logic was what mattered most to a scientist like her, and n​­​o feelings—whether fear, anger, or uneasiness—would ever change that.

Perhaps the door just wasn't opening because the strong hurricane winds blew something against it, or maybe the two men who went to attack it weren't all that strong. Judging by looks alone, they did seem a bit effeminate to her. And if the doors weren't opening, maybe the windows would instead. Since she could be stuck in here for awhile, it wouldn't hurt to try. Without further hesitation, Viluy rotated her body until her knees rested against the cushions and then proceeded with her attempt to slide open the windows above the couch.

OOC:

Last edited by Andalusite on 2nd September 2015, 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar as usual)
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 9:15 pm

Living Room

Galaxia rubbed her arms, still sore from the vines that had ensnared her. "What is going on here?" She mumbled, and began to pace about the room. Eventually, she threw her arms up in frustration and yelled.

"AAAGH! This is getting us nowhere!" She began to kick at the wall repeatedly in frustration. "FIRST they say they book wrong, SECOND there's a storm, THIRD PEOPLE KEEP STEALING MY THINGS and FOURTH this place decided it wanted a fancy change of clothing. The TV, those computers-"

Galaxia stood up and walked to the door briskly. "Forget this. I'm done. Do whatever you want, Iron mouse. I'm going outside and teleporting back to the lair. The staff will rue the day they decided to mess with Sailor Galaxia!"

With that, she grabbed the doorknob and turned it. Nothing happened. She pushed it, she pulled it, she began yanking on it with both arms. Nothing. A deranged smile cracked across Galaxia's face as she began to laugh so hard she was clutching her sides. Then, as soon as her smile faded and her laughter subsided, she screeched and launched power orb after power orb at the door. Eventually, the dust settled, and the door stood there completely in tact. With a howl of anger, Galaxia began to throw herself at the door, pounding on it with both fists.

"GET ME OUTTA HERE!"

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 1st September 2015, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add current location)
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 9:21 pm

Living Room

At first, Tellu watched what was going on in the meeting with some interest - not a lot, but some.  When she saw that the two shittenou couldn't open the door, she suddenly needed fresh air - badly.  So she turned around at about the same time as her fellow Witch and started trying to open each window near the couch.  Tellu was determined to try every single window on the first floor if need be to find one that opened.

Last edited by mercuryfan on 1st September 2015, 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add the new last sentence)
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 9:28 pm

Living Room

Galaxia continued pounding on the door until she was good and tired, and just sat on the floor. She glanced around, and saw Viluly doing something to the windows. A small glimmer of hope flickered within her, as she watched them.

"Well? Can you get them?"

The sooner she was out of here, the better.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 3:17 pm

Living room

Nehelenia sat on a plush enough chair, though the pattern was horrible. She used her hair to cover it though and was comfortable enough. A smug expression remained on her face, still basking in the victory she had held over Diamond, managing to keep him trapped for a fair amount of time. Let that be a warning to him and anyone else who would dare cross her! But it was strange how everything in the house had seemed to regress.

She noticed one of the general men heading towards the door and perked an eyebrow. Why on earth would he want to get soaked out in the rain? But then he, another man and even the gold senshi woman were unable to even open the door, and she stood up. “What is this?!” she looked around a bit suspiciously. “Did someone do this? Do any of you have time magic? or statis magic? Obviously somebody did this!”
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 3:26 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 EzhIUIt_zpsklbvoyii

"I don't have time magic." Black Lady stated, "But that doesn't explain why the doors are stuck and we can't get out." Looking around the room, Black Lady wondered if there was another way out, if they could break something, like a window to get out. "Could we break a window and be able to get out?" Black Lady asked.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 3:44 pm

Living Room

Iron Mouse stopped when Her Queen was talking to her and watched her, a bit shocked when she decided to go crazy on the door...which still would not open. She then watched one of the science girls go over and try the windows and the others reacting. "Im not the smartest one here..and by the way I want NO JOKES on that fact please..*Ahem* anyway...SOMEONE or Something is doing this to us..I have some theories but I too am not sure..I think..we should work together..just this once...does anyone know if any staff are around still? Maybe ask them? it might mean something at least i guess.."
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 4:59 pm

Living room

Nehelenia sniffed at Black Lady's comment. “Statis magic would account for it. It freezing things, you silly little pink creature.” She frowned a bit as she looked at her. Why did she seem so familiar, like she had seen her before? Then mouse senshi was speaking and Nehelenia looked at her. “Obviously there are no staff here, just us. How fortunate I am to be stranded with the likes of you people.” she drawled sarcastically as she sat down once again and frowned to herself. Her working with these peasants? Hmph!
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 5:04 pm

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

Despite tinkering with the windows, the occupants found that they could not get them open. Resistant to attack and to tinkering, just like the doors. 
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 5:05 pm

LIVING ROOM

After giving up on the windows, Tellu spoke up in response to the comment from the woman with long black hair asking if anyone had time or stasis magic "I know who does have time magic.  Sailor Pluto.  There was some talk earlier about the senshi doing this to us.  This, I think, lends credence to that theory."

Last edited by mercuryfan on 2nd September 2015, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To rewrite the beginning part)
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 5:12 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_nszssyyXoK1tzr4xa_540
Living Room

He had gotten out of the mirror while most of the people were going down to the living room, breaking it in pieces. It had taken a while, mostly because of the images tormenting him during his time inside. The landing had been hard on his pride, but since there had been no one to witness it, he didn't make a case about it.

When he joined everyone, they were all in conversation about the whole disaster and it was made clear that they couldn't get out. He let everyone deal with trying to open the doors and windows before silently lifting an arm, eye open, sending a wave towards the doors and windows to try and break them, expecting it to fail - and it did. His eye closed right after it. If it had been that easy, they would have gotten out twelve hours earlier.

But he was in no mood to negotiate.

OOC:

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 2nd September 2015, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 5:14 pm

Listening to the witch, Black Lady seemed to see no possibility in her thought of the senshi messing with them. "What cause would the senshi have for the senshi to do this to us?" Black Lady asked, "Not only that, but who could have the power to keep us in here? I think that it's one of us or someone who isn't here, who should be with us doing these things." Black Lady stared at the others to see if someone reacted to that.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 5:17 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_nszssyyXoK1tzr4xa_540
Living Room

He tried to teleport, not reacting when it didn't work. He wasn't all there either or he was beyond caring. His eyes shifted to Black Lady, agreeing with most of it. None of the senshi had the power to keep such powerful beings in one place.

"None of us would really waste their time in poor company simply for the others to be in the same misery. It is an outside force or we simply fell into an anomaly."

It was quick, short and cold.

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 2nd September 2015, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 5:25 pm

Living room

Nehelenia noticed as Diamond came down the stairs and the smug smirk tugged at her lips. She raised a hand to her lips to slightly muffle the giggle she let out. So he had finally broken free? Again, testament to her power, weakened as she was. But she frowned at the idea of those cursed senshi being the cause of this. But the pink womans mention of it being someone who wasn't there tweaked her interest. She looked around the room slowly, slitted eyes narrowed. She took stock of the people who where there, then realized something.

“Where is that annoying laughing man?” She asked aloud, referring to the missing professor. “Perhaps he is the cause of this.”
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 5:28 pm

Sailor Galaxia scoffed. The windows were just as the doors were-unbreakable, and unable to be opened.

"Sailor Senshi, huh?" She mulled the possibility around in her brain. Was it really in their capabilities to distort an entire area and lock in so many powerful individuals, along with diminishing their abilities? Galaxia attempted to dismiss the idea thoroughly, though a hint of doubt still lingered. Nehalania spoke up, and Galaxia couldn't help but not in agreement.

"Yeah, what about him? Everything started to go to hell once he vanished. How do we know he didn't plan this?" She added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top