The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 11:53 pm

While Sailor Iron Mouse was asking for drinks, Sailor Galaxia decided to look at these other people. More arrived now, A girl with obnoxious pink hair, A woman with billowing black hair and gown to match, A male brunette and a green haired girl with some potted plants.

"Hey just how many more are going to show up here, anyways?" Galaxia grumbled, and began to silently count these onlookers with her index finger. One...two...three...thirteen. Thirteen unwanted guests in her bungalo!

She sighed and rested her hand on her chin. At least that means thirteen potential starseeds-though she doubted any of them would shine very much.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 11:33 am

"Yaaay!" PallaPalla squealed happily when JunJun said they could play. "PallaPalla brought so much stuff!" With that, she leapt down from the roof and grabbed her bag of toys from the bellboy. She opened it quickly, digging through the overflowing pile of stuff until she fished out shovels and buckets.

"Whaaat? You said the ponytail guy likes art?" Palla suddenly gasped, turning her head to where JunJun was pointing, the actual meaning of her sister's statement sailing right over her head. "PallaPalla likes art, too! Maybe...aw..." Her voice trailed off as she turned back to her bag and discovered that she did not, in fact, pack paint.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 12:32 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 1942491882

"Professor, I told you not to wear your socks on the beach because of the sand." called out Kaolinite, with the same old loving, covert smirk on her lips as she would not take her eyes off Tomoe. She was holding the food basket in front of her, also wearing a large lab coat over her red one piece bikini that attached on the back of her neck, exposing her back and midriff, her large gold earrings and a heeled beach sandal.

She noticed Viluy to her left and her smirk quickly fell apart, along with her dream trip. She frowned her way and noted:

"Viluy, why did you even bother showing up with all that gizmo at the beach? That belongs to the rat hole you dug yourself out of. Besides, it's not like you bathe in water either..."

She also noticed Tellu to her right, and her assortment of plants, and looking down on the basket suddenly felt quite dejected

"Professor... I thought you said you reserved the bungalow for just two people..."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 2:32 pm

Since everyone has posted who's suppose to post, I can move us along a few hours early, yah!

Task No. 2

Now that you’ve arrived, you begin to notice that there are other people at the villa you rented! How dare they! YOU rented this villa. Confront the other group(s) that you are the rightful renter! Name calling, and use of powers are completely encouraged.

In order to complete this task you must: post a minimum of 2 times by 9pm EST on August 24th, 2015!

Note on Power Usage: When you signed the rental agreement for the bungalow, there was a clause in it limited your power via a magical spell for your duration on Drakorania. This means that you cannot seriously harm anyone other than staff members. You can still attack, but it won't do much more than hurt them slightly and severely annoy them. This was put in place by Drakaorania staff to lower the death count on the Island as well as reduce property damage.

Note on when you are attacking someone else: In your post please only have that you attacked someone. Leave it up to that person to decide on how bad the injury is or if they managed to dodge it. Please make sure you are familiar with the god modding and power playing rules . If you have any questions ask me on skype (addythegemini) or send me a PM.

Definition of god-modding/powerplaying:

Note on injury description: Please keep your description of injuries to a pg-13 level. As there is a spell preventing major injuries, this shouldn't be an issue, but if you have any questions ask me on skype (addythegemini) or send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 7:10 pm

JunJun smiled at her carefree innocent sister. She knew PallaPalla wouldn't understand her comment.

JunJun eyed the flashy man in the Cape, who was apparently rich enough to have diamonds sewed on to his jacket. "Look who thinks he's the prince of the bungalow." She laughed. "In his cape and fancy shoes."
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 7:28 pm

PallaPalla blinked at JunJun's comment, looking from her to the man in the cape. "He's like a prince of dreams on a white horse," she babbled, fixing him with a wide-eyed, innocent seeming glance. "Where's your white horsie, Mr. Prince Sir? Is he perhaps hiding in your dreams?" In the blink of an eye, her innocent-seeming smile turned deathly sinister as she summoned her pool cue and pointed it at him.

"Come out, come out, horsie! PallaPalla wants to plaaaay, and it's no fun if you're hiding in someone's dreams!" she chirped, her smile still sinister. "COLLIDING BALL!"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 7:33 pm

Starchild wrote:

JunJun pointed in the direction of a male in grey . "I really don't think ponytail over there is going to be ogling your figure anytime soon...I'm sure he's interested in a different type of art."

Nephrite overheard the reference, as he had been busy simply watching and listening, taking in all the new arrivals. At this comment from the apparently quite perceptive young lady in green he couldn't help but chuckle a bit out loud. And the moment became even more hilarious when a young girl in blue, clearly misunderstanding, started rambling off about art. They must be siblings, he deduced. And their family life must be quite lively. So busy was he trying not to laugh too obviously, because he really didn't want to deal with a pissed off Zoisite, that he almost missed the motion of a cape in his peripheral vision. The strangest looking white haired man was attempting to sneak in and lay claim to the bungalow. By his dress, the man obviously though he was someone important. But Nephrite had never heard of him.

Watching Zoisite get yelled at by their queen was amusing, but letting someone else take control over the bungalow before this issue was resolved was not going to happen. Making a decision to act before the man could get any further, he teleported into the building and reappeared a few feet in front of the earring clad man. "This hasn't been resolved yet. Where do you think you're going?"

No sooner than he said this, he could see through the doorway outside, the young blue clad girl was attempting to throw something at the white haired man as well. And was she calling him a horse? What a strange girl. it seemed he was not the only one that wanted to stop the man's entry into the building. This could get interesting.

Last edited by PoetofMercury on 22nd August 2015, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 7:38 pm

Galaxia's eyes winded as the small girl in with blue hair summoned a pool cue out of nowhere, and shot a magical ball at the man in the cape. It was clear there was a mystical air about her-a certain air about her rippled with magical power.

"How's our caped friend going to deal with this, I wonder?"

Galaxia smiled and leaned back, her chair resting on its hind legs; interested as to how this scene would play out. There might be some shiny star seeds in for her yet.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 8:04 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nszssyyXoK1tzr4xa_540

Diamond had ignored the first girl. It was not patience, it was that she wasn't worth his attention, nor his time. He had better things to do and if this crowd wanted to bicker all day long, he was not going to keep them from that. They could even kill each other for all he cared, it would take the burden of doing it himself off his shoulders. Murder was not in the vacation's schedule, or so it wasn't, up until a red-haired man with the air of a boorish fashion model appeared in his way.

His brother would hear about that when he got home.

"Entering what is mine."

Before he could go on, a ball was thrown against his back. It didn't really hurt per se, it was nothing more than a ball, but it annoyed him. She had a good throw, but she wasn't as bold as the unknown man standing in front of him. He would deal with her if needed, but later.

"If you had bothered to arrive earlier, perhaps would you have access to this place."

His tone was almost polite, but the softness of his voice had quite poisonous edge to it. He slowly met Nephrite's eyes, a certain smile floating on his lips before a third eye opened in his forehead, unleashing a wave of powers.

"Move out of my way."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 8:43 pm

Nephrite was so surprised by the opening of a third eye that he couldn't look away in time. Suddenly it was as if the eye had driven an ice pick into his brain, resulting in quite the headache. He cried out in shock and found himself completely immobile. I can't move! Why can't I move? His thoughts were a jumble, they seemed to slip away as he reached for them.

Quote :
"Move out of my way."

Those cold eyes did not waver. He wanted to move. His feet screamed to step aside. It would be so much easier if he moved. Walk away, and the headache would go away. Everything would be just fine. What had he come in here for anyway? Nephrite found he could not remember. He stepped back with one foot already as he desperately tried to remember why he had come. Something about a vacation, Beryl-sama, the bungalow. Thinking of Beryl-sama seemed to clear his mind a bit, though it made the headache worse. That's right! I must secure the bungalow for Beryl-sama...

clenching his fists defiantly he desperately fought the urge to move. "Not...on...your...life", he managed to spit back defiantly between clenched teeth. But he still could not seem to budge or move toward the man. But he could at least fix him with an angry murderous gaze.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 8:48 pm

When people started to talk and argue Iron Mouse forgot about the drinks and turned to see what was happening. 'Ooh it seems like a fight has broken out..I should wait for Galaxia to make a move..or should I join...NO..I shall wait' She then leaned back as well, at first almost falling over but she caught her balance. "What the heck? A pool Cue and pool ball??!! Are you serious?? Don't you know that won't hurt anyone? But hey don't let me stop you from making a fool out of yourself, if I wanted to 'and I do' I could do 10X more then that at least..." She semi-yelled so the others could hear her..
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 8:59 pm

Galaxia couldn't help but laugh at Iron Mouse's outburst.

"It's true, my faithful companion. You could do far more damage then these fools ever could." She then leaned in close, and whispered: "Keep an eye on the small girls with the obnoxious hair styles-they might have proper starseeds."

Galaxia then placed her elbows on the table, still watching the fight. "I'd be nice if they killed each other off, wouldn't you say, Iron Mouse? Then we'd have the bungalo to ourselves just as planned."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 9:19 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 TuUQAll_zpsd9f072d9

About to made a snide comment about the situation they had found themselves in, Zoisite stopped cold when he heard cried out. Sending a quick glance to Kunzite, he teleported to where he had seen Nephrite head earlier; into the house. 

"What did you do to him?" he snarled, sending a blast of green energy at Prince Demande after quickly assessing the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 9:25 pm

Iron Mouse smiled and nodded at her Queen's whisper to her. To her Queen's next question she replied, "Yes it would My Queen..lets say that we wouldn't have to lift a paw!..get it...Mouse..paw?? Seriously though..I bet you could take them out with one shot, My Queen!"
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 9:25 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 Nehelenia_beach_banner_by_crystalsetsuna-d96l3h6

Nehelenia had only just noticed that one of the men was trying to enter the residence, and she scowled prettily. How dare he, handsome as he might be? But it was with mild pleasure that she watched Pallapalla attempt to take the man's dream mirror, yet she was slightly baffled that it hadn't worked. Why wouldn't it have?

Very well. She would deal with this, as surely she would be able to. She rose a hand up from the ground towards the sky to summon a mirror to encase the white haired man, and the brown haired man who seemed to be frozen in front of the doorway. They were both entirely too close to entering the place, and she'd be damned if anyone set foot inside before she did.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 9:36 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nszssyyXoK1tzr4xa_540
He saw the change in the other man's eyes and he could almost feel the struggle that pushed back against his powers. This was a rare feat and if it didn't throw him off, it did surprise him a little. Not a lot of people could still look at him like that with such fury while his eye was open. Less so could actually talk back to him and if the look almost made him scoff, the defiance unnerved him. The man didn't seem the kind to have a strong mind so for a short moment he wondered. What exactly was blocking his power and who was he? Or was he really the one responsible for this... inopportune situation?

He made no sound, however, nor did he react in any way to Nephrite's provocation. If they needed to be shown respect, he would gladly deliver.

He took a short step to the side, his cape slightly waving in the swift but elegant motion as he lifted his fingers towards the inhuman iris embedded in his skin. He then extended his arm completely, but before he could actually react as he first planned, he heard someone's voice to his side. The only thing he could do in his defense was to unleash a second wave. The invisible force brutally pulled Nephrite then threw the Shitennou towards Zoisite.

Which didn't actually do Diamond much good. He barely could cross his arms in front of him, third eye wide open, before the green burst of the other pushed against his barrier and sent him back first into the wall. His mental control over Nephrite broke under the shock. He let out a pained sound, his feet connecting with the ground and the wall being the only thing that kept him up during the collision of their powers.

Pity he owned the man for not being encased in a mirror.

He coughed and rose off the ground, landing on the roof to avoid any other direct attacks as he tried to assess how violent had been his encounter with said wall. The fact he could still feel the impact was answer enough. Teamwork... well that could work against him or for him.

OOC:

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 22nd August 2015, 9:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 9:39 pm

Galaxia, who had obtained a root beer float from one of the staff, poked around at the ice cream with the straw. She watched as more people started to fight. The man with the cape had an eye in the middle of his forehead? Another man teleported next to the brown haired one, and shot the caped triclops with a blast of green light. Not too short after, two huge mirrors appered in front of the two men. Galaxia nearly choked on her soda when the mirrors landed.

"What the hell!?" She spat, dumbstruck. Sure, the third eye was a surprise, the pool cue useless, but flipping mirrors?

"They really are planning on killing each other." Galaxia mused. "Well, no matter. Iron mouse, remember to grab the starseeds once they're not moving. They'd still have a little life in them if you gather them quickly enough after death. I'm not about to dirty my hands with these idiots."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 9:59 pm

Kunzite tried to hold back the building headache by massaging the bridge of his nose as chaos unfolded in front of the bungalow. Leave it to Nephrite to go head first into a confrontation with no back up plan. he could have at least warned them before he teleported to defend their rental claim. And now both he and Zoisite needed help. As Nephrite was thrown away and Diamond retreated to the roofs, he looked at Queen Beryl.

"Excuse me for a moment..." he said with a bow, and then disappeared. He reappeared with a swirl of his cape in front of Queen Nehellenia. "I don't care if you want to fight among yourselves for our property, but I don't appreciate it when my men are caught in your crossfire." Kunzite gathered strange purple energy into his hands, and created a pair of curved blades to use. "If you want to have a battle that badly, do it with me."
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 10:07 pm

OOC:

Filling his mind with thoughts of Beryl-sama seemed to be the only way to even gain an inch in this strange hold the man had on him. Though the struggle lasted for seconds it felt an eternity. He dimly noticed Zoisite coming in, seemingly in slow motion and then everything went haywire.

He suddenly found himself flying through the air towards Zoisite at a sweep of the man's hand. At some point during the aerial journey, he suddenly realized he could move. He regained his concentration in barely enough time to avoid slamming into his fellow shittenou and managed to teleport to the side, instead landing hard in a crouch next to Zoisite with one hand holding his head as the nauseating headache began to dissipate.

Despite the fact that he was caught in a vulnerable position and rescued by Zoisite no less, which grated on him, embarrassment making his face feel hot, Zoisite was still his brother in arms. As soon as he landed he called out "Zoisite! Don't look into his eyes they're...." Nephrite stopped, noticing the man had gone, and in his place where the two of them had been standing were two mirrors. Did he actually owe the man for throwing him free of the attack he didn't even see coming? That was an even more uncomfortable pill to swallow for the man who hated to lose.

This was beginning to get out of hand. Clearly the four of them were not the only ones with resources of a magical kind.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 11:09 pm

Iron Mouse grinned watching the others fight, she was enjoying this soon Her Queen and her would have the entire place to themselves. She then heard what her Queen was telling her and her eyes lit up, "Yes My Queen..it would be my pleasure. Yes your right, They are not worth your time, Please enjoy your drink." She then went back to watching the fun, getting ready for the right time to scurry in and retrieve the star seeds.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 4:14 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 SOlCQin

More and more people arrived, and Beryl was not at all pleased with this development. So far Kunzite was the only one who had offered an explanation and it was far from satisfactory. When Nephrite started to pick a fight, she discovered that the other people seemed to possess magical powers as well, which was even more annoying. Sure, she liked to punish her generals, but they were hers to punish. She didn’t like other people messing with them. And that haughty man with his creepy third eye had tried to hypnotize Nephrite or something? Beryl bristled, immediately feeling like she had been personally insulted. Like someone tried to steal her toy. The nerve! She had brainwashed him first! And good luck with that—her brainwashing was guaranteed to be the best.

She was pleased when, despite looking pained, Nephrite still didn’t do as he asked.

“This is such a waste of my time,” she grumbled, but nevertheless, her minions seemed to not be able to handle one pesky arrogant man—what a surprise. It was true that if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.

Beryl glared at the man perched on the roof, levitated herself, and sent a blast of energy toward him with intention to kill.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 24th August 2015, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 4:17 am

Tellu was enraptured watching the chaos unfold next to the bungalow.  It was almost as if someone could wave their hand in front of her and she wouldn't even notice it.  She even temporarily forgot about her duty of getting heart crystals for Professor Tomoe and her desire to try out her plants while she was here.  For the time being, she just considered herself a member of the audience at that fight.

OOC :
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 7:11 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 Nehelenia_beach_banner_by_crystalsetsuna-d96l3h6

It was a little disappointing they had the fortune to avoid her mirrors, but it was easy enough. The unused mirrors faded away and she rose her hand again, until a white haired man appeared before her. She narrowed her slit eyes behind her sunglasses at his words and brought her hands up.

“How dare you speak so to a queen. This is my residence for vacation, and I'll not lose it to some upstart with no respect for royalty. How foolish to think you can match my power, I who ended the Silver Millennium with my curse!” She made her vertical swiping gesture with her hand, sending another mirror to capture the rude man.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 7:37 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 TuUQAll_zpsd9f072d9

"You alright?" he asked Nephrite, keeping a weary eye on the man who had attempted to brainwash his brother-in-arms. Across the way, he could see Kunzite engaging with the woman that had caused the mirrors to appear and nearly do something to the brunette by his feet. Be careful my love. 
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 8:17 am

In a wave of green light, JunJun's amazon stone appeared. This man couldn't be this strong. She knew PallaPalla's colliding ball had stolen more than one dream mirror.

She aimed her ball at diamonds back. "BALL MEDICINE"

OOC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 9:05 am

PallaPalla was utterly confused at the man's lack of reaction. How could have her colliding ball not worked? Palla crossed her arms and pouted at this, but moved on to spectating the rest of the fight. It seemed that everyone else had some sort of magical powers...well, there were some she didn't know about. Like the metal lady with the ice cream drink, and, to PallaPalla's utter delight, the girl next to the aforementioned metal lady dressed like a mouse.

With a smile forming on her face, PallaPalla walked right up to the mouse girl and squealed, "You like mice, too? PallaPalla loves mice! In fact--HEY!!" she shouted upon glancing to the side and seeing Kunzite threatening to fight her queen. How dare he?!

PallaPalla produced another orb in her hand, and chucked it at the white-haired man. "ORB OF NATTO!" she shouted.

OOC::
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 9:12 am

"I only kneel to one Queen, and you are not her," Kunzite said. "And it was the power of Metallia that ended the Silver Millennium, arrogant woman." His stance shifted into a more offensive one, and he threw one of his energy blades straight into Nehellenia's mirror. It was pierced, and then cracked and shattered into glass fragments.

He swung the second blade, and a curved burst of energy shot towards her with a cutting edge. The sound of someone yelling at his back caused Kunzite to turn, and he held a hand out to guard against the orb. A curved, dark grey barrier formed a dome around him, and the natto struck it and slid off.

"You might have better success picking fights with people more your age range, child." Kunzite let his shield fade with a smirk. It was a good attempt to blindside him, but sneak attacks were not new to him. He glanced at Nephrite and Zoisite, confirming that they weren't in any danger.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 9:34 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 SOlCQin

Beryl was focused on the man on the roof, but then she heard the absurd claim of another woman who called herself Queen. She who ended the Silver Millennium?!

“Excuse me? That was me, thank you very much. I brought down the end of the Moon Kingdom with my own hands!” she yelled to the woman below, actually grateful she was floating in the sky since it gave her the proper elevation necessary to hammer her point home.

The nerve of this impostor!

“Kunzite, I want to see her turned into ashes for laying claim to what’s mine!”

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 24th August 2015, 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 10:02 am

She growled as she watched unafraid as the blast of energy came towards her. A flick of the wrist and motion of the fingers, and a mirror appeared in front of her, absorbing the attack and fading away from sight, leaving her unharmed.

Nehelenia fairly bristled at the words from the man, and then the flame haired woman. “How dare you? I am the queen of the Moon and Earth! The eternally beautiful Queen Nehelenia, who cursed that wretched child little Princess Serenity to never see her throne and end my light “sister”'s undeserved reign! Even sealed away in a mirror, Selenity was unable to stop my curse!” She noticed the ball flying towards the man, and though she was pleased her Amazoness Quartet(minus one), were defending her, she was displeased that it had not worked.

Determined to be rid of this man, to make an example of him to this woman and the others, she made multiple motions swiftly as a mirror appeared on every side, rushing in to capture Kunzite during his distraction by Pallapalla.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 10:16 am

"I am now. I'm going to kill that man..."Nephrite spoke as he rose, fists clenched, his voice almost a growl. How dare that man try to take over his mind! It sounded like a full fledged batte was going on out there. First order of business was to check on Beryl and the others. "Come on, let's get out there." He ran ahead of Zoisite into the open.

His queen was actually engaging the man in white. She almost never did that and he felt a pang of shame that she felt the need to handle the man in his place.

Kunzite was engaging the raven haired young lady he had noticed earlier. Pity, she had seemed a nice lady. He had been planning to buy her a drink at the bar later.

He looked up just in time to see mirrors flying towaed Kunzite. Nephrite did not know what would happen if they reached him but it could not be good. "Kunzite look out!" He quickly gathered energy and shot a starlight blast at one of the mirrors.

OOC: Sorry, on my mobile so can't access spoilers menu. Feel free to let it break the mirror or not. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top