The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 10:24 am

"At your command," Kunzite said, nodding to Beryl. He'd gladly grind her into dust for her insolence. As the mirrors surrounded him. Kunzite simply floated upward to escape the trap, not bothering to break them. He held out a hand, and a large dome appeared around Nehellenia. It crackled with energy and started to shrink, making less space inside of it for her.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 10:36 am

"Poo!" PallaPalla muttered when her attack was blocked. Why was this happening? First she had been unable to steal the first man's dream mirror. Now this? PallaPalla hated not being able to use her full magic!

And now the same man was attacking her Queen again! "YOU STOP THAT!!" PallaPalla howled, angry at Kunzite. She wasn't about to give up. "ORB HAILSTORM!" The orb that she summoned multiplied, turning into a bunch of rocks that hurled themselves at Kunzite.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 11:01 am

"Aren't you a bit too young to be involved in this? Maybe you should go inside." Nephrite could see Kunzite was handling his own, and even though she had launched an attack, the brunette certainly couldn't blast a kid. He had a heart after all.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 11:11 am

Galaxia was excited. This fight was turning out fantastic! She was on the edge of her seat, eyes glimmering. It's been awhile since she last witnessed a battle of this velocity. Feeling cocky, she decided to shout out to those in the fight-just to see what their reaction would be.

"Oy! Try to keep all the fighting near the entrance! I wouldn't want too much blood to clean up once you're all dead!" She burst out laughing. "It wouldn't be fair to the staff of my bungalo to clean up after corpses! I don't think they're paid overtime for that!"
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 11:43 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nszssyyXoK1tzr4xa_540
This was chaotic. It was clear that every person on this beach had abilities of their own and some were more aggressive than others. The red-haired woman caught his attention more than anyone else, probably because she was directly threatening him. His eye opened wide again, stopping a ball he never saw coming, but unable to block most of the boastful lady spell, its energy still strong enough to hurt. This one would be a struggle to take down, thoughts that actually thrilled him instead of frightening him. The only thing he loathed in this situation was the decrease of his powers that wasn't normal. Both their attacks shouldn't have hit him and yet they did. What was going on here?

He really would have to deal with this child and soon.

Serenity... So those were more of the Moon Kingdom opponents? Pathetic.

His third eye closed.

His normal eyes turned to the goldenly clad woman who was happily mocking those fighting around her. Was she a customer too? He thought she had been part of the staff considering how she simply kept watching. He had found her weirdly dressed to serve at a beach, but otherwise, her attitude struck him as a maid with too much time on her hands.

He smiled, then shifted his gaze so he could take in the situation. They were fighting each other instead of teaming up against him. Good. It would give him time to assess their stronger points and weaker points. His spot on the roof was certainly an advantage to have a clear view of the improvised battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 1:43 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 TuUQAll_zpsd9f072d9

"Playing with children now are we?" Zoisite asked, eyebrows raised as he appeared close to Nephrite. Honestly, he couldn't leave the brunette alone for a moment without him getting into trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 2:58 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 2hBj1HP

From the moment he and the others arrived at their destination, Jadeite kept quiet, shocked by the crowd that had gathered in the front of their villa.
Just why in Heaven’s sake where so many people there? The flyer emphatically said that it was an exclusive vacation place and secluded from any civilization. Yes, he remembered it perfectly! ‘{EXCLUSIVE} Dreamlike villa right beside the beautiful ocean’ – this was exactly what it said. And right below, it also stated that it would be a calm and serene place without any people.

So what was that?! Why were so many people there and why did everyone say it was their villa? Even if it was already booked, why didn’t they inform them about it? Why didn’t they inform any of those people about it? Why was everyone assembled at this freaking place?

And as if that weren’t enough, he was the one needed to take responsibility for this. Because the stupid guide didn’t tell them it was already booked, he was now standing there, getting snarled by Beryl and forced to fight for the villa he booked - the villa he paid money for.

Yes, he was obviously annoyed. Annoyed by the whole situation. But how couldn’t he? He was so looking forward to that vacation – to enjoy the beach and to finally have some time to relax after all those nuisances of getting human’s energy.

But vacation, my ass. This was going to be a fight for the villa.
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 5:13 pm

Esmeraude had observed everyone who was threatening to take the bungalow. A small child had tried to attack Diamond and while the attack hit, it didn’t do much harm. Esmeraude would have gone after the child in a heartbeat if she had hurt Diamond. She smiled evily when Diamond trapped the man with long brown hair using his third eye. The gifts from wiseman were still effective, though she noticed they were not as strong as they had been on Nemesis.

Another man came to save the brunette and attacked Diamond in the process. This attack did do some damage, and for that the and with the long ponytail would pay. Another woman tried to trap Diamond in a mirror. She would not let anyone who attacked Diamond off the hook. 

Her first target was the blonde male. Esmeraurde watched as Diamond rose to the roof and to apparent safety. She marched out of the bungalow, through the different fights going on around her. Her eyes were fixated on the male with the long blonde hair. He was near the children who had attacked Diamond, but now her focus was on this man. 

“Hey Goldilocks,” She yelled as she walked up to him, but still keeping her distance. She summoned her Black Absorb. She put her full force to it, but could tell her power was weakened as she tried to drain the energy from the man who attacked her Prince.

Last edited by Artemis on 23rd August 2015, 5:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 6:38 pm

Did the man in the cape just sneer at her? Galaxia felt her blood boil. How dare he undermine her! On her territory, no less! Who did he think she was!?

She stood up and began to walk away from the table.  "Do whatever you want, Iron Mouse."

Galaxia was not about to let him have his way! Suddenly, it came to her attention that his third eye was gone.

"Hey, handsome." She mocked, her hands balled into fists at her side, ready to lift her bracelets at any moment. "Letting your guard down so soon? Not exactly a wise choice."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 6:44 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 TuUQAll_zpsd9f072d9

It had been a mistake to let his guard down as he had, too focused on Nephrite. Now, his feet were frozen to the ground and he could feel his energy being drained. Granted, it wasn't very much, but it was still incredibly painful. 

Gritting his teeth, he formed a green energy beam, shooting it at the woman with the green hair, hoping that it would distract her and whatever she had done to him would stop.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 6:54 pm

As if he could sense it, Kunzite looked away from Nehellenia and his shrinking dome he had her trapped under. His eyes widened as he saw Zoisite being restrained by a green haired woman, looking like his life was getting sucked out of him. 

"Zoisite!" Kunzite abandoned the dome, though he still let it slowly shrink on its own, and teleported to Zoisite's side, firing his own dark purple energy blast at his attacker to help him out.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 7:32 pm

Iron Mouse was sitting back enjoying the fighting and nodded to her Queen, "With Pleasure My Queen!!" when the crazy-red haired one came over scaring her with her squealing and knocked Iron Mouse on her back. She got up and looked at the girl who called herself PallaPalla, "First off young girl..it's Sailor Iron Mouse to you and... I AM A MOUSE!! and if you don't back off I will crush you in front of The REAL TRUE Queen..Queen Galaxia!" As she finished her threat, the PallaPalla girl attacked another person. She then couldn't help the feeling anymore and stepped back aiming at PallaPalla and yelled, "Galactica Crunch! Chew on that little girl"
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 7:56 pm

PallaPalla turned to Nephrite, pouting. "PallaPalla is not too young!" she cried indignantly. "You're just mean, and old too! Nyehh!" With that, she stuck her tongue out at him.

Palla thought of launching an attack at the man, but before she could to so, she heard a shout from behind her. She turned, and only had just enough time to dodge the full blow of Sailor Iron Mouse's attack. But she still got hit by some of it, and let out a piercing shriek.

Tears gathered in the corners of her eyes as she turned to face Iron Mouse. "THAT...WASN'T...NICE!!" she howled angrily, summoning yet another orb. "PALLAPALLA HATES YOU! ORB HAILSTORM!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 8:10 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 Viluy_zpso11d0toj

"... That belongs to the rat hole you dug yourself out of. Besides, it's not like you bathe in water either..."

Viluy raised the back of her right hand to her mouth and scoffed a little at Kaolinite's remark. “Hah. I don't understand why you had to come along, Kaolinite,” she replied boldly with a roll of her eyes. The pretentious girl then cocked her head to the side and leered at the older woman, her nasty smirk growing wider as she unleashed her sass. “Oh, right... It's because you want to flirt with the professor in a more romantic setting, since you obviously have no worth in the laboratory. Just give it up already! Can't you see he doesn't care?—Or are you too busy ogling him and his tasteless sense of fashion? Hah!”

Viluy, so caught up in her own group's misunderstandings and professor Tomoe's twisted idea of a research trip, hadn't realized the number of other people waiting around the bungalow until a large fracas broke out between them. Already peeved by Kaolinite's presence, Viluy had no patience left to deal with so many people—complete imbeciles too! She cringed. None of them dressed scholarly, so they probably weren't very smart—likely even dumber than Mimete and Kaolinite who at least looked good in a lab coat.

Idiots.

The white-haired girl scoffed at the very thought of those two actually being smart for a change. However, that mental image soon replaced itself as Viluy's eyes flitted back and forth between Kaolinite and the balls, mirrors, rocks, and other bursts of energy exchanged by the beach brawlers.

“What the hell...”
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 8:23 pm

Junjun heard her sister's cry from across the beach. She jumped over to where she stood.

"Hey, PallaPalla may be annoying, but how dare you make her cry, marshmallow!" JunJun lunged herself at the sailor senshi, with her amazoness stone in hand. "BALL MEDICINE!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 8:33 pm

Sailor Iron Mouse grinned when her attack though not as strong as it usually was hit PallaPalla. She was happy and didn't care if the young women liked her or not, this was not a popularity contest here. Then PallaPalla started crying and then launched some kind of attack at her. "Well..I hate you too little..." She was going to say Brat but the attack hit her and knocked her on her butt while knocking over another chair. Iron Mouse's mouth was wide open in shock after that and got up dusting herself off. Then a green-haired copycat called her "Marshmallow?" 'Seriously are these girls in kindergarten?' As she finished her thought the girl lunged at her trying to attack her. Iron Mouse stepped to the side but stumbled getting slightly hit. "GRRR You two need to go find your babysitters before I'm forced to spank you to death!!" Iron Mouse yelled at PallaPalla and her green-haired friend.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 8:37 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nszssyyXoK1tzr4xa_540

He barely saw Esmeraude charging at the blond, though he would check to be sure none of his clan members would be too much harmed - he was the only one who actually could decide whether or not they were worthy to live. However, he did notice movements in the corner of his eyes and he looked down at the golden woman.

"It is quite the foolish thought to entertain and you would do well not to waste my time."

He simply stated, with a small tug at the corner of his lips. He still felt the aftermath of the wall, but he could keep his own in a magical battle anytime if she wished so. He kept his arms against his sides in an almost nonchalant way, a seemingly unconcerned look fixed on her.

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 24th August 2015, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 8:41 pm

"Heh, bring it on Puffy." JunJun scoffed. "Or are you gonna run away with your tail between your legs?" She smirked, transforming into her ball and flying out of sight, planning her next strike.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 9:30 pm

Esmeraude barely dodged the blast from the man with the long blonde hair. She cursed under her breath. Normally this magic was more powerful, but now it wasn’t cutting it. She was caught off guard by the other attack that hit her, this one from a man with longer white hair.

The blast caused her to fall on the sand and left her a bit out of it for a moment as she tried to find her surroundings. She rose and was ready to fire a new attack when she heard the woman in gold talking to Prince Diamond, she was not going to put up with anyone flirting with Diamond, well that was at least how she 
interpreted this woman’s words. This woman also had the nerve to accuse Diamond of letting his guard down.

“Excuse me,” she said rudely as she walked towards the woman in gold, not bothering to retaliate an attack on the man with the long white hair.

“You dare doubt Prince Diamond, you do know he is responsible for the fall of Crystal Tokyo and the destruction of the future moon kingdom and its inhabitants right.” As she walked though, she found it hard to keep her balance. The attack had hit her a bit harder than she thought.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 9:37 pm

A strangled noise of pain forced its way passed his lips as his energy continued to be drained. If he could just move...

When the green haired woman fell the the ground from Kunzite's blast, her spell broke, freeing Zoisite from its drain. He crumpled to his hands and knees, attempting to hide the trembling he could feel. Dammit, he felt weak. He couldn't let any of them see, especially Beryl...she would use it against him, even kill him. His only saving grace was that the island dampened all of their powers and she would perhaps forget to kill him by the time they left.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 9:50 pm

Iron Mouse growled at the green wild haired girl and was about to attack again when the girl left. "Huh? serves you right child..don't mess with the grown-ups." She then looked around for her Queen and found her but another walked up to her and well..so did Iron Mouse. She heard the last part of the conversation and walked up to them saying, "SO? did you know that THE Queen here took out the Senshi and would have..." She stopped there not wanting to remind Her Queen of what happened. "Anyway..Ugly...you better back off.."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 10:01 pm

Satisfied with knocking Esmeraude away form Zoisite, Kunzite immediately went to check on him. 

"Zoisite..." Kunzite helped him stand up, supporting his weight on his shoulder. "Are you alright? How badly did she hurt you?" he asked in a low voice. Queen Beryl might be upset that he had abandoned his fight with the other woman, but he couldn't stand by as his love was attacked. He'd make her pay for this...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 11:11 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 SOlCQin

Who was this aggravating woman, really?

“A curse?” Beryl sneered. “Sure, right, because that is what brought down the Moon Kingdom. Not me and my entire army of Earth people with Metalia. We were the ones that literally brought it down, not with some stupid curse you uttered while lounging lazily on your throne.”

A curse. What a stupid idea. “If you're really a queen of the ‘Moon and Earth’, how come I have never heard of you?”

She thought she heard other claims about destroying the future Moon Kingdom. Was everyone here an enemy of Sailor Moon and the senshi? And why was there a future Moon Kingdom in the first place?? They should all end up dead by the time Beryl was done with them.

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 24th August 2015, 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 12:27 am

The fighting had turned into mass chaos.  As Tellu got tired of watching the baka other ones fighting, she realized Professor Tomoe had done nothing in a long time.  No reveling in all the fighting.  No urging her or Viluy to get involved.  No praise for them staying out of it all.  Just silence.  Tellu would have obeyed him right away, but he wasn't saying anything.  She started to wonder if she should seek him out and ask for his advice on what to do about all this chaos.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 5:38 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 E9kL2Jv

The Professor's grin widened as other team members appeared and a few questions were directed his way.

"I have heard that humans are revived by this thing called 'vacation'," he rambled, not even beginning to notice the conflict starting to emerge from the unknown groups clustered around him. "I invited you here so that we could investigate what impact this setting could have on Pure Heart Crystals."

It was truly not one of his most inspiring or believable excuses, but it also was far from one of the worst. Not at all as bad as his decidedly un-waltz like "waltz" and the hideous Daimon formed from it.

"You always prepare appropriately, Viluy-kun. I'm sure your equipment will come in handy."

Kaolinite's appearance would have made his eyebrows wiggle, if he had visible eyebrows. Perhaps they were wiggling somewhere behind the blinding glare of his glasses. He had, of course, brought bathing suits for all of his lab assistants, as "propriety" was not a word Professor Tomoe seemed to actually understand. That's why he had so many loaded in his arms. The red-head had certainly outdone herself with her own selection.

"The reservation desk only had the larger bungalow available, Kaolinite-kun. This will make an excellent team-building exercise!"

His head swiveled around when a woman's voice called out, something about the staff cleaning up corpses. There was something deeply disturbing about his position and the motion his body had made to achieve it. A head really ought not to spin around in such a way unless one was an owl. His glasses seemed to flash even more brightly for just a moment, and he made an appreciative noise at the woman in golden armor--and his smile widened as she approached a white-haired man (not himself) with aggressive posture. He chuckled, a high-pitched cackling sound that made one's teeth feel uncomfortable.

"Hmm, I could replicate this appearance with a gold brick, a roll of aluminum foil, and a Daimon egg," he mused to himself. "Truly a masterful creation! Perhaps it was left here in my bungalow to greet us!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 6:34 am

Nephrite could not resist letting out a hearty laugh as the young feisty girl in blue called him old and gave him the raspberry. It was almost cute. But then, the list of strange things he had seen in life was increased by one as the girl was literally attacked by a mouse in sailor senshi guise. Well I’ll be damned… Despite the fact that it made the young girl howl he did nothing. It was not his fight. He was using the brief pause to assess where the largest threats, and to keep an eye on Beryl-sama in case she should need assistance. He didn’t dare interfere without being asked, unless it looked like she would be in danger that is. And this little girl as well as her newly made mousy enemy were deemed not a threat.

But on top of assessing the abilities of the other visitors, he had also been listening, and he certainly got an earful. Many had mentioned either the Moon Princess or her kingdom. Could they all be after the ginzoushou? That was an awfully strange coincidence. Nephrite didn’t believe in coincidences. Something truly odd was going on here. He wished he could get away to a more peaceful spot where he could try to consult the stars. Based on the rather cold comment about cleaning up blood from the woman in gold, he could imagine she may have had a part in gathering them here to kill each other off. Although it could be the scientific looking group in lab coats. That man with the large glasses seemed eerie in some way. But if it was a plan by the Sailor scouts to have their enemies defeat each other, then where were they? Zoisite was good with schemes. He would have figured this out already if not otherwise occupied.

Speaking of Zoisite, he heard the other man cry out and spun to see Kunzite at his side. That blast from the woman in green must have hit him hard. He eyed her warily as he moved to stand beside the other two men and spoke in a low voice, “Did she injure you? Are you all right?”

Looking to Kunzite, he said quietly do as not to be overheard, “Something is very wrong here. These are all enemies of Sailor Moon. Someone arranged this. I haven’t consulted the stars yet but I am sure of it.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 6:37 am

While still in ball form, JunJun noticed a mad scientist and his harem. "Hey, mister, those shorts don't leave anything to the imagination."

Returning to her human form, she dropped into the middle of the crazy scientists. "You're all just too quiet over here." JunJun smirked. "Who's first?" Her pool cue materialized, she was ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 6:56 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 E9kL2Jv

He turned towards the girl in the strange green outfit, eyeing her up and down.

"Oh, a banana and a rope sculpture!" he mused, apparently some kind of reference to her hair style, rubbing his chin. "These employees are certainly interesting!"

Somewhat clueless as always, the Profess seemed to believe that all of the other villains vying to occupy the single villa were actually island resort staff.

When she brandished her pool cue, he responded by unlocking the wheeled cooler. As the lid opened, a tiki-themed bar unfolded from inside, popping up to full height on a compact series of springs and levers, locking into place. Of course, it was not an ordinary bar. It was equipped to serve alcohol, of course, but it was also a travel laboratory, complete with the beakers, flasks, test tubes, piping, and burners he habitually used for the creation of Daimon eggs. He pulled other equipment out of the pile of beach nonsense at his feet, apparently having carried far more items than it initially appeared.

He was suddenly holding a clipboard, although no one could have said they saw him pick it up. His strange and permanent facial expression focused on JunJun, ready to collect data.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 7:00 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 Nehelenia_beach_banner_by_crystalsetsuna-d96l3h6

Nehelenia was extremely unimpressed with the dome trick this man was pulling. Her Amazoness Quartet were infinitely more useful than these wretches, and certainly at least a bit more intelligent. Did he really think such a thing could hold her? She was pleased he was distracted, and used it to her advantage. A motion of the hand, and two mirrors appeared, one in front of her in the dome and another outside it. She stepped through the mirror, and for a moment felt the blessed beautiful darkness she was used to. She was floating in space again, a familiar sensation, but she couldn't linger.

She floated to a mirror that showed the ocean and slid through, stepping onto the sand outside the dome. Once she was through, both mirrors faded away. She heard faintly the flame haired woman babbling away and looked at her, a bored expression as if she were entertaining an idiot. “My plan was set into motion far than any attack you ever made. Magic will always be stronger than silly distasteful physical effect. And where I've been is no business of someone as low as you.” It was time to get rid of this annoying creature.

Taking note of her floating in the air, perhaps she did had some minor magic? But it would be no match for the Queen of the Dark Moon. A swiping from side to side with both hands in front of her, and a mirror appeared above and below the woman, quickly rushing towards her at the same time. THAT should take care of her!
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 7:04 am

"What the..." JunJun didn't even know what to think. She stood there in a daze. She was completely awestruck. "What in the name of Pegasus is your problem... you have a harem, a bar, you're just too much."
She aimed her amazoness stone at the crazy man. "Are you prepared for this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top