The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime18th June 2015, 3:16 pm

Storyline Name: Queen of Discord
Creator(s):  Sailor Mercury and JupiterThunderCrash
Forum: Free-Form
Advanced or Relaxed: Relaxed
Plot Summary: Usagi thought that she was an ordinary girl from California, although a little hyperactive and not very good in school. This all changed when she and her friends are attacked by a Greek monster at school and are saved by a Satyr and strangers who call themselves demigods. They are brought to Camp Half-Blood and told of their divine heritage, as children of the Greek and Roman gods.

Before they can get settled and think much about their new identities, a new threat is about to topple Mount Olympus. The goddess Eris has gained a huge amount of power from an unknown source, and is slowly knocking the weather and nature out of balance, and out of the gods' control. Soon the world will fall prey to endless stroms and natural disasters. Usagi, Ami, Makoto, Minako, and Rei are selected by the Oracle to go on a quest to find the Apple of Discord, in hopes of removing Eris from power. But can they stand up to the goddess of Chaos herself and the forces she commands?

Details on any necessary information: All of the characters will have their divine heritage predetermined, and their histories are changed as this is a crossover between Sailor Moon and Percy Jackson. No one is a senshi, but they do have powers based on their parents, and can use weapons and magical items they find. 

Gods and Goddesses:

Restrictions: Only Usagi, Ami, Minako, Makoto, Rei, Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna, Hotary, and Mamoru are playable Canon characters. 
Source: Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus Series.

Member to Character List:
Usagi Tsukino (OPEN)
Addelyn-->Ami Mizuno 
Sailor Mercury-->Rei Hino
JupiterThunderCrash-->Makoto Kino 
Sailor Pluto--> Minako Aino
Mamoru Chiba (OPEN)
Haruka Tenoh (OPEN)
Michiru Kaioh (OPEN)
Hotaru Tomoe (OPEN)
Setsuna Meioh (OPEN)

We've got a lot of character slots open, but this will require a new relaxed profile for the characters though. Feel free to discuss possible powers for your characters and their histories before being picked up to go to Camp Half-Blood. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 8:59 pm

Also, for the Relaxed Profiles we're creating, using these categories in it would be helpful. I will create a Makoto profile to use as an example soon.

Character Name: 
Age: (16 for the main 5 senshi, younger for Hotaru, and older for the outer senshi. Pluto is extremely old)

Character Image: 

Storyline Specific Information: 

Additional Information:

Personality: (this can be slightly different form canon based on the history, but they should be fairly close)

History: (before they were discovered as demigods and brought to camp)

Source: N/A

RP Sample: Your character is running late for a meeting! Why are they late and what do they say when they get there? ((Reply as a role-playing post!))

Demigod Information

Divine Parent's name:
Magical Equipment/Weapons: (The main weapon they want to fight with, and any special tools they get from camp. Most Demigod weapons are made of Imperial Gold, Celestial Bronze, or Stygian Iron. Only the iron can hurt mortals, the rest only affect gods and monsters. Demigods are weak to all weapons)

Skills and Inherited Powers: (Only three small powers will be accepted, and they can't be game breaking. You can have a larger amount of learned skills though, since demigods have a preference for their parent's skills)

Achilles Heel: (Your Greek hero's fatal flaw. What is their greatest weakness? It could be a fear or something that distracts them, or just a personality trait that can be used against them.)
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime23rd July 2015, 4:11 pm

I plan on beginning this very soon, either this weekend or next week. It would be great if someone wanted to take up Usagi before I started though, and I have a few other slots still open for people to join!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime23rd July 2015, 4:35 pm

hello..i would like to do this but the problem is I'm very nervous about doing a canon character and i really have not before plus i don't wanna mess it up..long story short ...i need advise if i should try this...

if i should i would like to try Mamoru.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime23rd July 2015, 4:37 pm

sportsnutd wrote:
hello..i would like to do this but the problem is I'm very nervous about doing a canon character and i really have not before plus i don't wanna mess it up..long story short ...i need advise if i should try this...

if i should i would like to try Mamoru.

Just keep in mind that the only thing that's going to remain the same for these characters is their personalities. For this RP you need to make sure that you complete a Relaxed crossover profile  [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread 3884866259 However, with that being said, I'm sure you'll do wonderful as Mamoru!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime23rd July 2015, 5:28 pm

thanks you guys...all of you have been very supportive since i have joined this great place.

ok im in and working on his profile now..one question.. I'm not sure what to put for history since Mamoru apparently doesn't know about his abilities yet and I'm going off the profile that was posted for Makoto..
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime23rd July 2015, 6:51 pm

Mamoru's divine parent isn't know to anyone yet (I know who it is, but it's supposed to be a surprise) , but his supernatural abilities pertain to dreams and light, and he's good with a sword. All Demigods possess heightened reflexes and stamina, and natural battle instincts, along with the ability to read Greek or Latin. In Mamoru's case it would be Greek. If you need help picking out three specific powers for him to have, just ask here. 

For the history, he can be partially aware of his strange abilities, but he can't know about the Greek Gods or any magic until he is told in the RP. As an idea for his history, maybe he never knew his father, and his mother died in an accident, similar to how he was orphaned in canon Sailor Moon? What happened between then and the RP's start is up to you, just as long as he's in the same school as the other characters. By the way, are you familiar at all with the Percy Jackson Series?
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime23rd July 2015, 8:36 pm

oh ok i think i get this..i have seen the lightning thief movie but that was a couple years ago when i saw it.

i might need help with the powers...im trying to do this quickly so i don't hold us up.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime23rd July 2015, 9:47 pm

Don't worry about holding us up, you've got until next week at least. We can get along without Mamoru for a bit before we get stuck, so take your time. And as for powers, maybe the ability to communicate with others through dreams? Or causing monsters and mortals to go to sleep?
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime23rd July 2015, 9:50 pm

thanks JTC.

Ooh i should be thinking of my own but can i still use those two powers? Also you have given me an idea..what if he could sometimes see a move before its made? Key word sometimes. (Its the best i can think of right now..getting sleepy)
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime23rd July 2015, 10:00 pm

You can use the ideas, they're for your benefit! I wouldn't use the future sight though, since combat won't really need it and it'd be hard to justify with his power theme. You don't need three powers either, two is perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime23rd July 2015, 10:04 pm

hey no worries on the future sight thing (I actually blame me saying it on watching too many old Yu-Gi-OH! episodes of late)

I think as you said about the two powers..i will stick with them and thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime23rd July 2015, 10:10 pm

i need opinions please....

Is this too much of an Achilles heel?

He has trouble controlling his actions if he sees a friend get hurt badly or die. like he gets out of control and/or sloppy with his movements/attacks.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime26th July 2015, 7:24 pm

Maybe word it so that he's easier to manipulate when he sees someone he cares for get hurt or die. He is emotionally vulnerable. Also it'd be good to have a short name to call his flaw by. Maybe Bleeding Heart or Vengeance?
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime26th July 2015, 7:45 pm

ooh good way to change it...i like it. Bleeding heart is good...i might change it but both suggestions were great...maybe heavy heart?? not sure yet..
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime30th July 2015, 8:25 am

I started the RP Thread, but please wait to post until I get the opening post done later today. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 8:49 am

Mamoru is approved yay! Also is he supposed to be at the museum or where can/should I put him to start.?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 8:56 am

He should be at the museum on the field trip too. He'd be a part of one of the upper grade history classes.
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime11th August 2015, 4:15 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm super excited to be a part of this RP. Before I start making my profile for Usagi I wanted to know if there is anything in particular I should add to her profile? Did you guys have any ideas about her family life you wanted me to add or character traits? Anything, in terms of the weapons she can use or her powers? I just want to make sure we're all on the same page. 

Let me know!
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~sororityprincess
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime11th August 2015, 8:33 pm

Wow, sorry for not seeing this earlier, I somehow missed it completely! D:

Usagi can pretty much act like she usually does, since everyone else's character didn't change much. The only think I can think of for personality, is that demigods tend to be a little ADHD. Their attention is hard to focus sometimes, but this helps them stay alive in battles and notice small details. It could just make Usagi easily distracted in school and explain some of her bad grades.

And as for history, maybe her dad could have met with Selene first, who then gave birth to Usagi, and then had to leave because she grew too weak again. She's a faded Titan in Percy Jackson, so she doesn't have much power to be active in the world like the other Greek gods, and she can't interact too much with mortals. Her dad then married Ikuko and had Shingo, creating her regular family. She would be completely unaware of her mother's true identity until the start of the RP, as her dad kept it hidden to protect her.

Hm... Selene is the Titan of the Moon, so powers based on light manipulation and rebirth would be good for Usagi. And maybe she can inflict "madness" on enemies to make then turn on each other. All Greek Demigods can read Greek as well. For weapons... Usagi isn't a very violent person, but maybe a small Celestial Bronze shield that she could throw would work. It could be enchanted to return to her.
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime12th August 2015, 8:39 pm

Thank you for all the great ideas! I've finalized my profile and will be submitting it for review. Fingers crossed that it gets approved shortly Smile
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 7:12 pm

Good news! I got my profile for Usagi approved. It can be found here

I'll try and post tomorrow night. Wink
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 7:31 pm

Alright, you can have her at the museum too, and I'll move the plot along there.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 7:26 pm

So Michiru isn't in until Camp Half-Blood, but I wanna get started on her character. What kind of powers will she have? I'm trying to figure some of this stuff out.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 7:36 pm

Michiru is the child of Neptune, so her powers would be connected to what Neptune stands for in Roman mythology. She could maybe control saltwater sources, or order sea life around, or breathe underwater. Neptune is also connected to earthquakes, so she could maybe sense vibrations in the ground. You could also make her a good horse rider, since Neptune created horses. You can pick three magic abilities beyond the basic demigod skills (reading latin or greek, battle reflexes).
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 7:57 pm

Would it be okay to have her control weather patterns? Posideon was able to do that.

EDIT: quick question. What will the outers be doing in this RP? Are they helping train the inners at Camp Half Blood or something?
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime15th August 2015, 4:28 pm

cool opening and i made a post, i hope its alright, i kinda thought that Mamoru wouldn't wanna let anything happen to anyone there i guess.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 10:18 am

@Princess Luna: The Outer senshi will be older camp members who at first get the newer demigods used to training. They will then be able to go on the quest together when the Oracle gives the prophecy out and campers start getting picked to find the Apple of Discord.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 10:20 am

Okay. Thanks JTC, it looked like the only ones chosen for the quest were the inners in the description. I may have just read that wrong. Thanks!! Smile
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 11:03 am

Basically, the inner senshi are selected, but other campers can certainly help out, authorized or not. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread   [Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Queen of Discord OOC Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top