The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

[Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord) Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord)   [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord) I_icon_minitime28th July 2015, 8:48 pm

(this version done on 8-3-15)

Character Name: Mamoru Chiba

Character Image: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130115164320/tokusatsu/images/0/02/Mamoruchiba.jpg

OR

http://sailormoonnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/sailor_moon_crystal_act_9_mamoru_chiba_and_prince_endymion.jpg

Storyline Specific Information: Usagi thought that she was an ordinary girl from California, although a little hyperactive and not very good in school. This all changed when she and her friends are attacked by a Greek monster at school and are saved by a Satyr and strangers who call themselves demigods. They are brought to Camp Half-Blood and told of their divine heritage, as children of the Greek and Roman gods.

Before they can get settled and think much about their new identities, a new threat is about to topple Mount Olympus. The goddess Eris has gained a huge amount of power from an unknown source, and is slowly knocking the weather and nature out of balance, and out of the gods' control. Soon the world will fall prey to endless storms and natural disasters. Usagi, Ami, Makoto, Minako, and Rei are selected by the Oracle to go on a quest to find the Apple of Discord, in hopes of removing Eris from power. But can they stand up to the goddess of Chaos herself and the forces she commands?

Details on any necessary information: All of the characters will have their divine heritage predetermined, and their histories are changed as this is a crossover between Sailor Moon and Percy Jackson. No one is a senshi, but they do have powers based on their parents, and can use weapons and magical items they find. 

Additional Information: Mamoru is quiet, studious, mysterious and stoic. He is an orphan. Mamoru plans to travel with the girls and find out if he has any mystical past.

History: Mamoru was living a normal high-schooler’s life. He was a class president and involved in many activities. He was an orphan. That was before things started and Mamoru and his friends went to Camp Half-blood. It started when he was in a class on Gods and Goddess. The class was interesting to him and he payed close attention even thou others there were goofing off. He then went to lunch after class and wondered what it would be like to be a god or even part god. He imagined having certain powers and abilities and maybe even living in some far off place.  
He had sometimes been having dreams of others and somehow talking to them in said dreams.

Source: http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Mamoru_Chiba

RP Sample:
Mamoru had gone with Minako and the other girls to Camp Half-Blood.

Mamoru was sleeping in his bed at Camp Half-Blood and it was time for him and the others to go to a morning meeting about why they were brought to the camp. He didn’t hear the call and was oversleeping..which was odd for him and rarely happened. One of the senior members of the camp was checking beds when she saw him still sleeping. She went over pulling his covers off and yelling at him, “WAKE UP!!” Mamoru fell out of bed and looked at the person who woke him and was ready to yell at her, but he knew his place at this camp that it was not to be a lazy time. He got up and quickly dressed (After the girl left) and ran to where the others were and stood with them. Some if not all of the elder Camp-men and women looked a little annoyed at Mamoru but they forgave him after a while. He finished listening to the speeches and then went to the leader afterwards and asked for forgiveness and the part of the speech he missed. 

Demigod Information

Divine Parent's name:Unknown right now.

Magical Equipment/Weapons: Celestial Bronze long sword. nothing special about it, at least extra stuff..

Skills and Inherited Powers: He can communicate with others through dreams. Also he can cause monsters and mortals to fall asleep. (I guess with what? maybe the Jedi mind trick wave??)

Achilles Heel: Bleeding Heart:He is easy to manipulate when he sees someone he cares for get hurt or die. He is emotionally vulnerable.

Last edited by sportsnutd on 3rd August 2015, 8:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord)   [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord) I_icon_minitime28th July 2015, 9:02 pm

Hello Sportsnud and welcome to the RP section! Smile

As this profile of Mamoru is a crossover between Sailor Moon and Percy Jackson, it belongs to the Otaku/Crossover subforum. I have moved this thread to that particular section where Sailor Pluto will review your profile. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord)   [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord) I_icon_minitime28th July 2015, 10:00 pm

oh thank you Sailor Neptune. I had it there originally but was not sure if that was the right place.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord)   [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord) I_icon_minitime28th July 2015, 10:42 pm

Character Name: Mamoru Chiba

Character Image: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130115164320/tokusatsu/images/0/02/Mamoruchiba.jpg

OR

http://sailormoonnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/sailor_moon_crystal_act_9_mamoru_chiba_and_prince_endymion.jpg

Storyline Specific Information: Usagi thought that she was an ordinary girl from California, although a little hyperactive and not very good in school. This all changed when she and her friends are attacked by a Greek monster at school and are saved by a Satyr and strangers who call themselves demigods. They are brought to Camp Half-Blood and told of their divine heritage, as children of the Greek and Roman gods.

Before they can get settled and think much about their new identities, a new threat is about to topple Mount Olympus. The goddess Eris has gained a huge amount of power from an unknown source, and is slowly knocking the weather and nature out of balance, and out of the gods' control. Soon the world will fall prey to endless storms and natural disasters. Usagi, Ami, Makoto, Minako, and Rei are selected by the Oracle to go on a quest to find the Apple of Discord, in hopes of removing Eris from power. But can they stand up to the goddess of Chaos herself and the forces she commands?

Details on any necessary information: All of the characters will have their divine heritage predetermined, and their histories are changed as this is a crossover between Sailor Moon and Percy Jackson. No one is a senshi, but they do have powers based on their parents, and can use weapons and magical items they find. 

Additional Information: Mamoru is quiet, studious, mysterious and stoic.

History: Mamoru was living a normal high-schooler’s life. He was a class president and involved in many activities. 

Source: http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Mamoru_Chiba

RP Sample:

Mamoru was sleeping in his bed at Camp Half-Blood and it was time for him and the others to go to a morning meeting about why they were brought to the camp. He didn’t hear the call and was oversleeping..which was odd for him and rarely happened. One of the senior members of the camp was checking beds when she saw him still sleeping. She went over pulling his covers off and yelling at him, “WAKE UP!!” Mamoru fell out of bed and looked at the person who woke him and was ready to yell at her, but he knew his place at this camp that it was not to be a lazy time. He got up and quickly dressed (After the girl left) and ran to where the others were and stood with them. Some if not all of the elder Camp-men and women looked a little annoyed at Mamoru but they forgave him after a while. He finished listening to the speeches and then went to the leader afterwards and asked for forgiveness and the part of the speech he missed. 

Demigod Information

Divine Parent's name:Unknown right now.

Magical Equipment/Weapons: Celestial Bronze long sword.

Skills and Inherited Powers: He can communicate with others through dreams. Also he can cause monsters and mortals to fall asleep. (I guess with what? maybe the Jedi mind trick wave??)

Achilles Heel: Bleeding Heart:He is easy to manipulate when he sees someone he cares for get hurt or die. He is emotionally vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord)   [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord) I_icon_minitime29th July 2015, 4:49 pm

Glad to see you're joining Queen of Discord!

First of all, could you take the information you put in the post above and insert it in your main post for this profile instead? That would be greatly appreciated Smile If you are unsure what I mean by that, let me know and I will give more specific instructions. 

Also, I need you to add a few things for me!

Storyline Specific Information: What is Mamoru's role in this story? Does he go on the adventure with the girls? Is he someone they find along the way? 

Divine Parent: Did you put 'unknown' because you were unsure of who to make as his divine parent? If so, you could make it Morpheus or Hypnos!

Weapons or Magical Items: Does this sword have any special abilities or properties?
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord)   [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord) I_icon_minitime30th July 2015, 8:39 am

ready for another look
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord)   [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord) I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 8:26 pm

I just have a few more questions!

Since this is Mamoru, and in canon Sailor Moon he was an orphan, will he be an orphan in this story? In case you are unsure of his history, you should send a PM to JupiterThunderCrash so that she can give you any details you may need.

So how did Mamoru get to Camp Half-Blood? Did his teacher show it to him? Did he meet Minako and the others? Did he go to school with Usagi, or did he just imagine her existence?

I still need you to add Mamoru's role in Queen of Discord, and let me know if Mamoru's sword has any special properties. Thank you! Let me know if you have any questions!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord)   [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord) I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 5:40 pm

fixed the colors for you miss Pluto
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord)   [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord) I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 4:43 am

Thank you!

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord)   [Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Canon-crossover Mamoru Chiba (Queen of Discord)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top