The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Character Request: Queen of Discord

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

Character Request: Queen of Discord Empty
PostSubject: Character Request: Queen of Discord   Character Request: Queen of Discord I_icon_minitime6th August 2015, 8:59 am

QUEEN OF DISCORD

OOC Thread
RP Thread
Plot Summary: Usagi thought that she was an ordinary girl from California, although a little hyperactive and not very good in school. This all changed when she and her friends are attacked by a Greek monster at school and are saved by a Satyr and strangers who call themselves demigods. They are brought to Camp Half-Blood and told of their divine heritage, as children of the Greek and Roman gods.

Before they can get settled and think much about their new identities, a new threat is about to topple Mount Olympus. The goddess Eris has gained a huge amount of power from an unknown source, and is slowly knocking the weather and nature out of balance, and out of the gods' control. Soon the world will fall prey to endless stroms and natural disasters. Usagi, Ami, Makoto, Minako, and Rei are selected by the Oracle to go on a quest to find the Apple of Discord, in hopes of removing Eris from power. But can they stand up to the goddess of Chaos herself and the forces she commands?

Character Key:
Linked Names are characters that have been claimed by somebody (in parenthesis) and the link takes you to the accepted profile.
Italisized Names are characters that have been reserved by somebody (in parenthesis) but their profile hasn't been accepted yet.
Bold Names are characters that are necessary to the plot and we would love for you to take.
Regular Names are characters that we would look forward to having, but as of yet have no critical part in the plotline. 

Canon Characters:
Usagi Tsukino- sororitymoonprincess

Ami Mizuno-Addelyn

Rei Hino- Sailor Mercury

Makoto Kino-JupiterThunderCrash 

Minako Aino-Sailor Pluto

Mamoru Chiba- sportsnutd

Haruka Tenoh (OPEN)

Michiru Kaioh (OPEN)

Hotaru Tomoe (OPEN)

Setsuna Meioh (OPEN)

So far, in Queen of Discord:
Things to Know:
If you need help understanding the details of the plot and your character's abilities and history after you claim someone, please check out the OOC thread: [url=%7BYour Storyline's%7D OOC and Discussion Thread][/url]Queen of Discord OOC Thread.

Also, I created this Otaku profile setup to use so we all have the same information in our profiles:

Profile:

Last edited by JupiterThunderCrash on 10th August 2015, 7:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: Queen of Discord   Character Request: Queen of Discord I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 2:26 pm

Hi! I read the OOC thread, the RP thread and the profiles (I sound like a stalker).... and I'm interested in playing Usagi. It's honestly a really cool idea but I do have one question: How much of Percy Jackson do we need to know? Unfortunately, I haven't read the books and my knowledge of Greek mythology is limited. Would this be a hindrance? I have seen the movies btw.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~sororityprincess
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: Queen of Discord   Character Request: Queen of Discord I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 2:43 pm

sororitymoonprincess wrote:
Hi! I read the OOC thread, the RP thread and the profiles (I sound like a stalker).... and I'm interested in playing Usagi. It's honestly a really cool idea but I do have one question: How much of Percy Jackson do we need to know? Unfortunately, I haven't read the books and my knowledge of Greek mythology is limited. Would this be a hindrance? I have seen the movies btw.

Ha! No you aren't a stalker that's actually really good and what you're suppose to do! Also I know absolutely nothing about Percy Jackson xD so I'm sure she'll be fine with it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: Queen of Discord   Character Request: Queen of Discord I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 7:08 pm

I wouldn't quite take the movies as good knowledge beyond basic facts, but you can most definitely join! I can explain the little details that you need, and your character will start off ignorant of how stuff works for demigods as well, so it's not a huge deal. There's also a handy wiki to reference stuff with. ^^ We can discuss profile details and questions in the OOC thread if you wanna sign up!
Back to top Go down
sororitymoonprincess
Star Seed

sororitymoonprincess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: Queen of Discord   Character Request: Queen of Discord I_icon_minitime11th August 2015, 4:01 pm

I'm in! Thanks guys Smile I honestly am excited about the original concept! Be forewarned, I'm going to post in the OOC thread for some guidance!
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~sororityprincess
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: Queen of Discord   Character Request: Queen of Discord I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 4:14 pm

Could I maybe join as Michiru?
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: Queen of Discord   Character Request: Queen of Discord I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 4:16 pm

Sure! Your character won't show up until we get to Camp Halfblood though.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: Queen of Discord   Character Request: Queen of Discord I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 4:16 pm

That's totally cool! I'll have time to work on a profile then. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: Queen of Discord   Character Request: Queen of Discord I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Request: Queen of Discord

View previous topic View next topic Back to top