The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
21minute
Star Seed

21minute

Star Seed

[Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal   [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 6:18 pm

Sailor CJ wrote:
Small Lady wrote:
From what I understand they are "graduating". So that doesn't necessarily indicate they won't continue the musicals but it seems a bit suspicious that they only lasted through 3 musicals.
"Graduating" as in being let go. From what I understand, they're basically being forced out. This is just as rumor though, but it seems this way, especially since all five of them are moving on at the same time. I hope that the musicals continue, but it'll be sad to see them go.

Again, I would like Crystal to continue... differently. I'd rather have the rest of the arcs animated into movies or something than have to deal with more bad quality.
Hear, hear on the movie idea! Sailor Moon can work as a movie, especially with Infinity and Stars. Toei usually flexes their muscles when it comes to movie adaptations.
Back to top Go down
21minute
Star Seed

21minute

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal   [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 6:33 pm

On another note, I'm kind of irked with some people's attitude of saying "we don't need another show." As if all of these are needed, really. The manga, the 90s anime, and all the rest are not needed. It's entertainment, after all. I seldom feel that many of the fans here are too biased with the 90s anime and not see the possibilities and advantages of a new rendition. The manga is flawed and 1000X more with the 90s anime (and I'm saying that nicely). A lot of the inconsistencies can be improved by a new adaption if it's handled properly. But nope, some would just rather stick to the old one and keep wearing the Tuxedo Mask rose-tinted glasses.  [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 2463175101
*sigh* Sorry, I guess I'm just bitter with the current attitude here.  [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 1948543417 I still want to keep dreaming of the ideal Sailor Moon adaption in the future and even if I'm too ambitious for my own good, I'll try to make it real. [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 3150097195

Which is why I keep practicing at drawing everyday. [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 1955989781 My goals in life is to become a singer, song composer/producer, film director, and a writer..  [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 473108418
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal   [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 6:45 pm

I wouldn't be opposed to new Sailor Moon if it were good but we didn't need an adaptation like Crystal, imo. Also keep in mind everyone is allowed to their own opinion so if you want and like the new SM content that's awesome!  But if people are feeling opposite of you thats totally okay too.

Heck if you can create your own new SM content thats even better, I'm all for fan created stuff.  I would just love some stuff on either the past or 30th Century.

OR YOU KNOW A CODE NAME WA SAILOR V OVA! Very Happy Very Happy Gosh, that would be one thing Id love to see if Crystal were to continue.
Back to top Go down
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal   [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 7:24 pm

Rose tinted glasses? Are those another version of Nostalgia Glasses?

I'm not trying to attack you or anything but, yes a lot of people are bias towards the original anime 'cause that's the first version most people saw.Then again a lot of people are bias towards the manga just because it's the original. Heck some are bias towards PGSM because they see it as the best adaption of the show. I do not see how the attitude of most of the members on here is bad. Most people do not like Crystal. It's their opinions. You don't have to agree with their opinions, but you do have to respect them

Last edited by SailorKittyElyon on 2nd September 2015, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal   [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 7:29 pm

@ Brit, yes, 30th century, Crystal Tokyo would be amazing or one that explored you know, the events that lead up to it.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
21minute
Star Seed

21minute

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal   [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 10:35 pm

SailorKittyElyon wrote:

I'm not trying to attack you or anything but, yes a lot of people are bias towards the original anime 'cause that's the first version most people saw.Then again a lot of people are bias towards the manga just because it's the original. Heck some are bias towards PGSM because they see it as the best adaption of the show. I do not see how the attitude of most of the members on here is bad. Most people do not like Crystal. It's their opinions. You don't have to agree with their opinions, but you do have to respect them

Let me clarify myself, I'm not trying to attack anyone or even despise people's tastes and opinions. I was trying to put the said subject in a more objective manner but there are some tendencies where some discard other possibilities mostly due to the habit of adulation. I only used the 90s anime spectrum mostly because it's the one often overly-praised and that kind of attitude gets in the way of seeing certain considerations in a manner of objectivity rather than subjectivity. For example: one singer would like to make a rendition of a classic but the fans of that song would immediately say that's unnecessary 'cause the original is just so perfect and so they block their ears with or without knowing that there's really nothing else to loose. I don't know if that's a great example but that's what I can think of right now. And please, I did not generalize the members of this forum as I have carefully used the words some and many. I guess I might have let my biased attitude show in my previous post but I tried to stay neutral.

I mostly dislike Crystal and I have no problem with anyone's views on it and I'm not even talking about Crystal when I talked about adaptions. I'm just talking about the mere idea of it, not the result of what we have right now. Once again, I'm mostly "criticizing" some people's way of viewing or judging certain subjects and how it should be seen and I'm not trying to attack anyone's personal views. There's nothing wrong with that, right? Also, I'm a bit sleep deprived right now and I have to wait more than ten hours before I go to sleep in order to keep in schedule and I'm sorry if I have offended anyone. I might not be thinking clearly after all.
Back to top Go down
21minute
Star Seed

21minute

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal   [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 10:43 pm

Small Lady wrote:
I wouldn't be opposed to new Sailor Moon if it were good but we didn't need an adaptation like Crystal, imo. Also keep in mind everyone is allowed to their own opinion so if you want and like the new SM content that's awesome!  But if people are feeling opposite of you thats totally okay too.

Heck if you can create your own new SM content thats even better, I'm all for fan created stuff.  I would just love some stuff on either the past or 30th Century.

OR YOU KNOW A CODE NAME WA SAILOR V OVA! Very Happy Very Happy  Gosh, that would be one thing Id love to see if Crystal were to continue.

I mostly covered what I have to say in my reply above. And I'm sorry if I might have slipped in some bitterness in my "warned" statement. I'm not trying to offend anyone and I apologize if some might have seen it that way.

And, thank you for encouraging me! It's a rarity for me to have someone say that to me so that means a lot to me. I like this place mostly because of its less toned-down environment (I've had enough raging arguments with other Sailor Moon fans in Youtube) and I really hope to stay here so I'll try my best to condition my character properly and contribute with the mostly peaceful community here.

And don't give up on your plan! I actually really liked your idea. It's takes great will to start and put time on our personal goals so let's both of us do our best.
Back to top Go down
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal   [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 12:01 am

21minute wrote:
SailorKittyElyon wrote:

Let me clarify myself, I'm not trying to attack anyone or even despise people's tastes and opinions. I was trying to put the said subject in a more objective manner but there are some tendencies where some discard other possibilities mostly due to the habit of adulation. I only used the 90s anime spectrum mostly because it's the one often overly-praised and that kind of attitude gets in the way of seeing certain considerations in a manner of objectivity rather than subjectivity. For example: one singer would like to make a rendition of a classic but the fans of that song would immediately say that's unnecessary 'cause the original is just so perfect and so they block their ears with or without knowing that there's really nothing else to loose. I don't know if that's a great example but that's what I can think of right now. And please, I did not generalize the members of this forum as I have carefully used the words some and many. I guess I might have let my biased attitude show in my previous post but I tried to stay neutral.

I mostly dislike Crystal and I have no problem with anyone's views on it and I'm not even talking about Crystal when I talked about adaptions. I'm just talking about the mere idea of it, not the result of what we have right now. Once again, I'm mostly "criticizing" some people's way of viewing or judging certain subjects and how it should be seen and I'm not trying to attack anyone's personal views. There's nothing wrong with that, right? Also, I'm a bit sleep deprived right now and I have to wait more than ten hours before I go to sleep in order to keep in schedule and I'm sorry if I have offended anyone. I might not be thinking clearly after all.
Oh ok. Tbh i always thought more people liked the manga because it's where it all started.
Sorry if i came off as rude or abrasive in my post, i've had a bad day
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
21minute
Star Seed

21minute

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal   [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 2:13 am

SailorKittyElyon wrote:
21minute wrote:
SailorKittyElyon wrote:

Oh ok. Tbh i always thought more people liked the manga because it's where it all started.
Sorry if i came off as rude or abrasive in my post, i've had a bad day

Don't worry, you didn't come off as rude. I'm having a terrible day as well so I can understand.
Back to top Go down
williukea
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal   [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th September 2015, 10:15 am

I would really love the rest of Crystal. Because of Crystal I decided to re-read manga (I read it many years ago and even forgot what it was about). While I don't agree to some things Crystal did (like saving the shittenou and then killing them all in one go - what was the point?) I'm looking forward to new episodes. If only to see some things that old anime never gave us like WMoon's sepparate transformations, Saturn's transformation, Chibi Moon being not a joke in S/Mugen Arc, no Pure Heart Crystals and most importantly (for me Very Happy) Haruka in girly clothes! She wears some girly cothes in manga (her sexy outfit and in Stars Juban High female uniform - so you imagine Haruka is a skirt???)
Also even if Crystal is not that good, it made our favorite characters true to manga come out from being paintings to being real people with music and transformations and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Usa-chan
Lotus Crystal

Usa-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : smol

PostSubject: Re: [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal   [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th September 2015, 8:35 pm

williukea wrote:
I would really love the rest of Crystal. Because of Crystal I decided to re-read manga (I read it many years ago and even forgot what it was about). While I don't agree to some things Crystal did (like saving the shittenou and then killing them all in one go - what was the point?) I'm looking forward to new episodes. If only to see some things that old anime never gave us like WMoon's sepparate transformations, Saturn's transformation, Chibi Moon being not a joke in S/Mugen Arc, no Pure Heart Crystals and most importantly (for me Very Happy) Haruka in girly clothes! She wears some girly cothes in manga (her sexy outfit and in Stars Juban High female uniform - so you imagine Haruka is a skirt???)
Also even if Crystal is not that good, it made our favorite characters true to manga come out from being paintings to being real people with music and transformations and stuff.
I agree completely Smile Chibimoon actually has relevant powers in the manga! I would love to see Saturn's transformation.  Also, I would love to see more of Pluto. She is much more significant in the manga than she was in the 90s anime. Haruka and Michiru are also much kinder in the manga and Haruka's outfits are great. Yeah.... Crystal has flaws but it would still be fun to see the Mugen arc animated without the silly heart crystals [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 3884866259
Back to top Go down
http://rabbitofthemoonlight.tumblr.com/ http://rabbitofthemoonlight.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal   [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th September 2015, 8:50 am

Production for 3rd arc just announced!

http://sailormoon-official.com/animation/news/crystal3_10.php
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal   [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th September 2015, 9:00 am

Yessssssssss
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
williukea
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal   [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th September 2015, 9:02 am

Yay! Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
williukea
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal   [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th September 2015, 9:11 am

All I hope now is that we won't have to wait 2 years for new episodes like with original Crystal...
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal   [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th September 2015, 6:59 pm

Guess we can change this thread's title! Lol
Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal   [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime13th December 2015, 3:34 pm

I'm actually looking forward to more SMC.  Because of the series, I've gone back to reading the manga!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal   [Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Rumor] Arcs beyond 26 episodes of Crystal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top