The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Secret wishes for Crystal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th July 2014, 6:11 pm

I don't mind it following the manga but I think if they continue to have shots that match the manga literally by each panel then that's going to get annoying. We shall have to wait and see I guess.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th July 2014, 6:12 pm

At the rate it's going might as well just go reread the manga.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th July 2014, 6:19 pm

I think that it might just be in the first couple of episodes and then it might slow done. I think it was Mayonnaise or maybe someone else who mentioned that the first arc is 14 chapters and there is 26 episodes so we're going to see something that's not in the manga at some point since they're going to have to stretch the episodes out.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th July 2014, 6:21 pm

That was me. XD

If this anime was a 100% faithful to the manga then it would be 13 episodes long. No way they could drag it out without filler.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th July 2014, 6:35 pm

Honestly, you can't please everyone. It's a reboot. By definition it's not going to be the same.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th July 2014, 6:38 pm

I am aware of that and I'm okay if SMC does follow the manga 100%. I still have the the original or PGSM to watch to fill my needs of character development.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th July 2014, 6:46 pm

Addelyn wrote:
Honestly, you can't please everyone. It's a reboot. By definition it's not going to be the same.

Yeah but this thread was made so people can post their wishes regardless if they get made or not or if you agree with them or not, so keep that in mind for this thread. ^^;

And I've actually had a bit of a theory that I secretly WISH does not happen.

So each its 26 episodes right? well the first two arcs of the manga are exactly 26 acts long. And with Petite Etrangere coming out it wouldn't surprise me if they were to go to the Black Moon Clan, but then each episode would follow each act...and I don't think itd work out well at all. And
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th July 2014, 6:53 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Addelyn wrote:

Yeah but this thread was made so people can post their wishes regardless if they get made or not or if you agree with them or not, so keep that in mind for this thread. ^^;

And I've actually had a bit of a theory that I secretly WISH does not happen.

So each its 26 episodes right? well the first two arcs of the manga are exactly 26 acts long. And with Petite Etrangere coming out it wouldn't surprise me if they were to go to the Black Moon Clan, but then each episode would follow each act...and I don't think itd work out well at all.   And
Yeah.......I've actually kinda have been thinking about that and I hope they don't go that route. At all. It was really weird to me that one of the eye catches had her holding the cutie moon rod.  :bunnynarroweye

@Yami oooh okay! Thanks for telling me because I honestly couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th July 2014, 10:30 am

I want more tension between Sailor V and Tuxedo Mask. He is a jewel thief and she is trying to stop the jewelry robberies. In PGSM she always told Usagi to stay away from him. In the manga she almost did a Venus Love-Me chain at him. I want Minako to kind of persuade Usagi to stay away from him because its just interesting.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th July 2014, 11:27 pm

i want what happens in the manga when tuxedo finds her passed out cuz she used all her energy and he takes her back to his place and then she wakes up and hes just like hi.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th July 2014, 4:49 pm

I hope we'll get to see all the Exam Battle specials animated this time and not just Ami-chan's.  I'd also love to see some new movies for Crystal with original storylines.  Seeing Crystal's animation with a big movie budget would just be fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Nessie
Star Seed

Nessie

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th July 2014, 4:36 pm

- I'm hoping for the scene where Usagi's hair grows out after discovering she's the princess, that scene made me laugh in the manga when I first read it xD And everyone is just like OMG WHAT TO WE DO WITH ALL THIS HAIR?

- I'm definitely hoping for more Moon Kingdom information/backstory, I really loved how the recent Live Musical had whole scenes dedicated to it. And if we DO get those scenes - I really hope we get to see the Outers involved. even if they are just in the background or something >>; Ohhh princess dresses maybe?  Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 1394610236 

- Definitely want to see how the inter-personal relationships between the girls are. I really loved how they were a family
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th July 2014, 5:33 pm

Nessie wrote:
- I'm hoping for the scene where Usagi's hair grows out after discovering she's the princess, that scene made me laugh in the manga when I first read it xD And everyone is just like OMG WHAT TO WE DO WITH ALL THIS HAIR?

- I'm definitely hoping for more Moon Kingdom information/backstory, I really loved how the recent Live Musical had whole scenes dedicated to it. And if we DO get those scenes - I really hope we get to see the Outers involved. even if they are just in the background or something >>; Ohhh princess dresses maybe?  Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 1394610236 

- Definitely want to see how the inter-personal relationships between the girls are. I really loved how they were a family
I remember the hair scene. I liked how Minako fixed her hair since she is the soldier of love and BEAUTY.  Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 3884866259
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th July 2014, 5:34 pm

I really want the Usagi and Mamoru relationship to be much more like the manga than the anime.  I really thought they were just more compatible in the manga.

And I am really curious if they will include the part where they totally were, um, intimate together  :bunnykonataeye
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th July 2014, 1:23 pm

I also hope the Senshi's powers will be as powerful as they were in the manga instead of like they were in the original where they had to always rely on Sailor Moon to kill the youma.  The opening credits gives me hope they will be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 10:33 pm

• I’d like to see more Naru. I wonder if senshi ever interact with her?
  • I hope there will be more everyday scene interaction; the girls just interacting as normal friends discussing ordinary things.
  • Why does Crystal Tokyo exist? What reason(s) lead Usagi to become NQS?
  • More scenes about the Silver Millennium. What is Beryl’s backstory? Why was interaction forbidden between the Earth and the Moon Kingdom?
    Spoiler:

• Overall I just want something unique to this new anime. I don’t want just a straight adaptation of the manga.
Back to top Go down
alsv1709
Star Seed

alsv1709

Star Seed

Title : Moon Crisis

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th July 2014, 2:57 pm

Hm, let me see... I want Crystal to be more like the PGSM + La Reconquista, but always following the path of the manga! I want:

- more Silver Millenium, more Princess Serenity x Prince Endymion and more Senshi's past lifes!
- fillers to develop the characters' personalities and relationships (REIxMINAKO PLS!!)
- more serious Minako! This girl needs to be a true leader this time! Rei too.
- more powerful Senshi. I like how they are able to kill the Shittenou with their powers.
- no monster-of-day/victim-of-day, this is really boring. No Rainbow Crystals.
- development of the villains (points to 90's anime).
- the suicide scene of Princess Serenity/Sailor Moon.
- Sailor V appearences like in PGSM! And an entire episode for her backstory.
- Venus pretending to be Serenity, using the Holy Blade and killing Beryl.

Well, I think that's enough for the first season lol!
Back to top Go down
http://itsaremarkableplace.tumblr.com/
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th July 2014, 8:45 am

Another one I thought of the other day. When we see the end of the silver millennium, I want a glimpse of the outers watching Saturn destroy everything
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
Feorin
Pyramidal Crystal

Feorin

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th July 2014, 9:35 am

@Saturn Sky! - A thousand times yes!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2014, 8:16 pm

I also want a bit more physical fighting like kicks or punches.  PGSM had that...but not in the way that I wanted. They looked like they were fighting air half the time while doing a pirouette.  Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret wishes for Crystal?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top