The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Secret wishes for Crystal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

Secret wishes for Crystal? Empty
PostSubject: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime28th May 2014, 11:25 pm

I know that a lot of people have been vocal about their wishes and desires for Crystal. A lot of people are hoping for specific scenarios and characterization in the manga to be more prominent. But what about those crazy little ideas that you would die to see in the new anime? Well this is the thread for it. Nothing is off limits (well make sure what you say follows the forums rules) and it can be anything you want. 

Do you want to see the Shitenou revived and return to being Mamoru's faithful guardians? 

Great! 

Do you want an entire episode dedicated to the Moon Kingdom via flashback? 

Awesome!

Would you like to see Endymion's and Beryl's relationship explored a tad bit more?

That's totally rad!

Your ideas don't have to be restricted to the Dark Kingdom Arc.

So let's get some discussions going!

Secret wishes for Crystal? Tumblr_inline_n6bo7we5281rgng1z
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime28th May 2014, 11:36 pm

I'd like to see a new episode every week instead of two a month.

Secret wishes for Crystal? 1637294219
Back to top Go down
Soul_Survivor
Pyramidal Crystal

Soul_Survivor

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime29th May 2014, 1:13 am

I hope they are faithful to the manga and if they decide to make more arcs post crystal i want to see the characters that never made it to the original anime like sailor lethe ect!
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime29th May 2014, 7:33 am

I would really like to see an entire Moon Kingdom episode. I really want Queen Serenity to get some screen time. If they do all the arcs I would want a more in-depth look at why Galaxia thought her planet was trash. (It really bothers me for some reason.)
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime29th May 2014, 7:52 am

The villains have some character development or history that was not in the manga. For example, seeing the Black Moon Clan's view as to why they rebelled against Crystal Tokyo.

I also hope we might see some characters from Sailor V, even if it's just a cameo.

Last edited by magic713 on 30th May 2014, 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime29th May 2014, 5:47 pm

I hope they keep the personalities of the characters as we know them. We are attached to them. Also, some minor characters such as Rei's grandfather, which in my opinion was an epic character, I hope we see them again in this new version ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime29th May 2014, 6:20 pm

That they do a complete 180 and do something totally different to the storyline. Sorry guys, but I am not crazy about the manga.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Enigma
Pyramidal Crystal

Enigma

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Restless

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime29th May 2014, 8:04 pm

I hope they show a more in-depth look at the senshi's past lives. Also, I'd like it to be closer to the manga. I'm sure i'll be happy with whatever they bring.. I will try not to be too picky.  Surprised
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 3:00 pm

I agree with all of you. I think it would be nice to have the story be closer to the manga without sacrificing the character depth the original anime had. I guess we'll see in due time.
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 9:46 pm

I wish there was at least a side episode that starred Chibiusa and her Senshi.
And a side episode that showed life on the Moon Kingdom and the other planets.

That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Roll Fizzlebeef
Star Seed

Roll Fizzlebeef

Star Seed

Title : Slab Bulkhead

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime31st May 2014, 3:30 pm

I really hope that Setsuna / Pluto keeps her darker skin tone from the manga and isn't whitewashed.
Back to top Go down
http://crunchbuttsteak.tumblr.com http://crunchbuttsteak.tumblr.com
Phantom53
Star Seed

Phantom53

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime1st June 2014, 2:22 pm

Personally, there are several things I hope they do with the new anime.

1. Elaborate on the show's backstory and mythology, and tie up the plot problems that happened as each arc went on (like how the introduction of the Golden Crystal sort of makes the whole "No Earth and Moon contact" thing a bit weird).

2. Fix the pacing. I mean that more because they are going to be closer to the manga. I've read some of the manga as the Miss Dreams Translation. With all due respect, lead foot on the narrative accelerator IMO. This anime is in a better position since the source material is complete, but a slower pace is still good. Keeping the Rainbow Crystal part would be great. Filler and formulaic yes, but it played right into the plot.

3. I hope Raye is the more aggressive version from the old anime. Passion and some aggression would work for her, and they could make it work for the story.

4. I hope they fix Luna's lack of exposition at the start. It's just so weird how she doesn't really explain anything to the girls she's drafted. Even when they demand it, Luna just says "You wouldn't believe me". What? Considering everything that had happened before that, I'd say they'd be in a position to believe whatever the talking cat that gave them superpowers would tell them.
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime2nd June 2014, 1:01 pm

Phantom53 wrote:
4. I hope they fix Luna's lack of exposition at the start. It's just so weird how she doesn't really explain anything to the girls she's drafted. Even when they demand it, Luna just says "You wouldn't believe me". What? Considering everything that had happened before that, I'd say they'd be in a position to believe whatever the talking cat that gave them superpowers would tell them.

Yeah I started watching the first season and I didn't understand why she wouldn't explain things to them. I think she was a lot more straight forward in the manga...I think. I can't really remember.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime2nd June 2014, 1:22 pm

Usagi and Mamoru's wedding!
I would definitely want a whole episode about the silver millenium.
I would also like an episode about sailor v's backstory. 
Also I kinda want a rival for usagi because every time I read a story, people have to make up their own "mean girl" character.
Also TECHNOLOGY!!!
UsagixMamoru to be more romantic and passionate like the manga and usagixseiya to be toned down a few notches.
Back to top Go down
Phantom53
Star Seed

Phantom53

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime2nd June 2014, 7:26 pm

Yunie wrote:
Phantom53 wrote:

Yeah I started watching the first season and I didn't understand why she wouldn't explain things to them. I think she was a lot more straight forward in the manga...I think. I can't really remember.

From what I remember of what I read, not really. I mean, I'd prefer to think that if the character didn't explain everything it was because there were holes in her memory, and she was just too proud to admit it. But it doesn't entirely come off that way. Really, the whole "You wouldn't believe me" line just stuns me. Okay, that was a translation, but I trust the Miss Dreams translation. I know they were trying to establish some mystery, but it's just ridiculous to me.

I think ARTEMIS was more forthcoming with information in the bits of the translated Sailor V manga I've read. But Luna? She's Miss Keep Everyone In The Dark. Even if those people are teenage girls who she is throwing into battle with monsters that have no problem murdering them. If the characters can't understand why they are doing this, why should they keep doing it? They could just walk away you know. Basic rules of plot: If you want your character to be taken out of their normal life into new circumstances, you need to make sure they can't/won't go back, because if they can, they will.

Sorry, it's just one of the handful of things about the source material that bugs me.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime3rd June 2014, 1:11 pm

Phantom53 wrote:
Yunie wrote:
Phantom53 wrote:

From what I remember of what I read, not really. I mean, I'd prefer to think that if the character didn't explain everything it was because there were holes in her memory, and she was just too proud to admit it. But it doesn't entirely come off that way. Really, the whole "You wouldn't believe me" line just stuns me. Okay, that was a translation, but I trust the Miss Dreams translation. I know they were trying to establish some mystery, but it's just ridiculous to me.

I think ARTEMIS was more forthcoming with information in the bits of the translated Sailor V manga I've read. But Luna? She's Miss Keep Everyone In The Dark. Even if those people are teenage girls who she is throwing into battle with monsters that have no problem murdering them. If the characters can't understand why they are doing this, why should they keep doing it? They could just walk away you know. Basic rules of plot: If you want your character to be taken out of their normal life into new circumstances, you need to make sure they can't/won't go back, because if they can, they will.

Sorry, it's just one of the handful of things about the source material that bugs me.
I think it was actually explained some where that where as Artemis had just about all if not all of his memories from the silver Millenium that Luna didn't actually have all of hers but I could also be wrong.

I would also at least like to she the outers and actually I liked the more serious Minako as well so I would like to see a bit of that even if we still end up with the goofy minako I would like to see at least a bit more seriousness from her perhaps a happy medium between the happy minako that annoyed me to no end and the serious minako that I love.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime3rd June 2014, 2:00 pm

Manga Minako had her goofball moments as well, she just sobered fast when things got serious. The Sailor V manga highlights her different sides pretty well, showing how she became the Sailor Venus in the main series.

What I want to see us what every other senshi's life was like before they were "recruited" by Luna (or by themselves like Neptune and Uranus). We are told what they were doing, but we don't get to see much of their struggles pre-Sailor Moon.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Phantom53
Star Seed

Phantom53

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime3rd June 2014, 2:16 pm

I hope they use the version of Nehellenia from the old anime. I find that one a better, more sympathetic and interesting character than the manga version that just... popped out of the Moon's core one day. What even made her come up? Did the noise from the party wake her up and she was all like "Hey! Keep it down up there! Some of us are trying to take a nap!"

I also really hope they use some original villains like how the old anime used the Doom Tree. They could use that one or something else. It would help slow down the pace and I think there's a good chance they may use some original villains, since they'd want a way to differentiate this show from other versions.

And I too hope they work a little more at differentiating Mina and Usagi. I know I've read that there are subtle differences between the two, but perhaps it could have been better established. Mina needs to be serious sometimes because she's the leader of Inner Senshi. While her silly personality is endearing and fitting, she wouldn't have been leader if she couldn't lead.
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime3rd June 2014, 8:07 pm

Phantom53 wrote:
I hope they use the version of Nehellenia from the old anime. I find that one a better, more sympathetic and interesting character than the manga version that just... popped out of the Moon's core one day.
I actually hope the opposite. I like the manga Nehellenia, or at least her history as being a dark powerful force that was at the Moon Kingdom when Princess Serenity and the Senshi were children. Maybe it could be a chance to expand more on the Moon Kingdom's past.
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
Phantom53
Star Seed

Phantom53

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime3rd June 2014, 8:12 pm

magic713 wrote:
Phantom53 wrote:
I hope they use the version of Nehellenia from the old anime. I find that one a better, more sympathetic and interesting character than the manga version that just... popped out of the Moon's core one day.
I actually hope the opposite. I like the manga Nehellenia, or at least her history as being a dark powerful force that was at the Moon Kingdom when Princess Serenity and the Senshi were children. Maybe it could be a chance to expand more on the Moon Kingdom's past.
An interesting point. I'd love an expansion of the backstory. But I would think you might still get some of that with the other version too. After all, she was queen of another moon, and must have interacted with Serenity, what with shared the same hairstyle (clearly the style's popularity crossed borders).
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime3rd June 2014, 8:21 pm

I kind of thought that the Manga Nehellenia was living in the moon equivalent of Elysion, like her kingdom was a darker subconscious of the Silver Millenium.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime5th June 2014, 5:47 pm

Secret wishes for Crystal? Tumblr_n6gxevGtez1tatv2wo1_500
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime5th June 2014, 5:53 pm

That's my favorite scene in the manga as well.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime5th June 2014, 8:51 pm

While there are manga elements I would love (like the above scene) I really would like it to also take on its own form, like all the past versions of Sailor Moon. I'd love to see it pull from the old anime, musicals, and live action series, and add its own twists and turns.

I would love it if they went with the Myu side of the past story where essentially Serenity stole Endymion from Beryl, but turn it so that it makes Usagi even more sympathetic and sorrowful towards Beryl. Trying to save her at the end instead all the obliteration we saw in the manga.

However Venus stabbing Beryl with the holy sword would be pretty badass too. xD
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime5th June 2014, 10:57 pm

Zoisite and Kunzite as a couple and they share a kiss

and if this gets to S i'd want Haruka/Michiru to share a kiss as well
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime5th June 2014, 11:11 pm

i hope we get to see more of queen serenity
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime6th June 2014, 12:14 am

SAILOR COSMOS!!!

AMAZON SENSHI

HUMAN KITTY FORMS!!!!!!

MORE NEO QUEEN SERENITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRINCESS DRESSES BESIDES PRINCESS SERENITY
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Aztnara
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Bad Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime6th June 2014, 12:56 pm

Secret wishes for Crystal? Coronation

If I see that in the anime, I'm gonna cry
Back to top Go down
http://koijustice.tumblr.com http://sayuri-chiba.deviantart.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime6th June 2014, 1:27 pm

A continuation past Stars if it gets that far >.>
Back to top Go down
Jaawsshhh
Pyramidal Crystal

Jaawsshhh

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime7th June 2014, 1:53 pm

Majority of you have said what I want to see, lol.

- Character/villain personality development.
- An entire Moon Kingdom episode.
- A Sailor V episode, after she officially joins the senshi. 
- Queen Beryl backstory.

My list could go on and on. Seeing this is the first arc, I hope it doesn't seem too rushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret wishes for Crystal?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top