The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Secret wishes for Crystal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2014, 5:49 pm

All of you guy's ideas are really great. Hopefully some of them are actually implemented into the new anime.
Back to top Go down
Phantom53
Star Seed

Phantom53

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2014, 6:28 pm

^You would hope so. I mean they've had 20 years in between the different shows, so you think that in that time they'd be able to sit down, look over the flaws of the old anime, the flaws of the manga, an the things the anime did right (and the ways they fixed some of the manga's issues).

And they probably know how much pressure they're under to get it right. So let's see if they rise to the occasion or break, shall we?
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th June 2014, 10:27 am

After seeing a certain post on tumblr....deep down my secret wish for Crystal is just for it to do it's own thing. I think the expectations have been set ridiculously high and people are just setting themselves up for disappointment. There are so many people hoping it will be like the manga and then there are just as many people who are hoping it won't be. Some haven't even read the manga so don't really know what to expect. 

I don't know...I hope it's good for what it was and does it's own thing. I guess now I'm just going to sit with the group that's just glad this is actually happening.
Back to top Go down
KuroKari
Star Seed

KuroKari

Star Seed

Title : It is a Cold-Hearted and Merciless Caesar who will take you out to Crown Fruit Parlor!

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th June 2014, 5:13 am

I have heard certain possibilities that they might be leaning closer to the manga. However, I'd prefer them not to cut too close- one of the contrasts introduced in the anime was that team evil tended to self-destruct under pressure whereas our heroines used adversity as a stepping-stone to greatness.

I also want them to hit Jadeite with a plane again. That never gets old.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Pyramidal Crystal

Blake

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th June 2014, 11:45 am

Let's see...
I want Usagi and Mamoru to know each other's secret identities before the reveal of the Moon Princess. And maybe that they already are together, though it depends on their dynamic through this anime to make me actually care.
I also want Sailor V to act as a decoy princess as well as in the manga and PGSM.
Also, I want the other Senshi to be able to vanquish youma instead of just weakening them. I mean, in the beginning they're supposed to be exactly the same as Sailor Moon, that being guardians of the Moon Princess.
I'd also like to see Beryl's backstory and her human form. And more screentime for Queen Serenity.
And last but not least, I want Crystal to spin off into its own direction like PGSM did, but not as far as to make Princess Serenity the one who destroyed the Moon and the Earth.
Back to top Go down
http://underworldrevolution.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th June 2014, 1:20 pm

I would love to see more of the outer senshi, especially Pluto. I haven't read the manga yet, so I don't know how much "screen time" for lack of a better term, is given to the outer senshi, but I would love to explore their dynamic more and how they fit with the inner senshi.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
RainbowHurricane
Pyramidal Crystal

RainbowHurricane

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Sailor of all that is RAINBOW!

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th June 2014, 6:10 am

I would love for there to be romantic episodes for the main senshi group, especially Jupiter. I always feel bad that they never get any love or the love is a monster!
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th June 2014, 1:23 pm

I would actually like the focus more to be on the friendship or bonds between the girls actually. There are so many shows anime, cartoon or tv shows, that focus on romance between characters. There are not a lot of shows that focus on strong female bonds. Let's face it, girls, we're catty as a gender. It would be nice to introduce a new generation of young girls and show them healthy relationships between girls.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th June 2014, 1:41 pm

I agree, the anime highlighted the friendships between the girls really well, so I hope those bonds don't get lost in Crystal.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Lady Firebird
Star Seed

Lady Firebird

Star Seed

Title : Fire and Feathers

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th June 2014, 7:57 pm

If Crystal gets as far as the Death Busters arc, I want to see cyborg Hotaru, since I'm pretty sure that was taken out of the original anime. I'd also love to see them delve even deeper into the mythos that was introduced in StarS, because that fascinated me. It would be neat to see more Sailor Senshi from other star systems besides the Starlights. If they did a continuation afterward, I'd love to see grown-up Chibiusa, Hotaru, and their team of asteroid senshi. I just want to see the asteroid senshi, period, with maybe more of a role in StarS than they had in the manga.

On a sillier note, I would be very amused if Mamoru's terrible 90s fashion sense from the original anime showed up again. I loved his ridiculous outfits.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmagpie.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th June 2014, 5:08 am

Lady Firebird wrote:

On a sillier note, I would be very amused if Mamoru's terrible 90s fashion sense from the original anime showed up again. I loved his ridiculous outfits.

Oh please no, I cringed at his fashion sense. It was horrible at times. I really hope they do an updated fashion. I don't expect them to be super model trendy but like nice modern clothing. 90s fashion was about as bad as 80s fashion and that's saying something Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Soul_Survivor
Pyramidal Crystal

Soul_Survivor

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th June 2014, 5:21 am

I'd like amazing transformation sequences/ attacks and background music.  Some of the music is my favourite thing about Sailor Moon!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 2:34 pm

I secretly can't wait for Moon Pride and Moon Rainbow. xD

ok its not a secret I WANT MOON PRIDE FULL VERISON NOW.
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st June 2014, 5:55 pm

Tbh I didn't really like the sound of Momoiro Clover Z but I'm really excited for Moon Pride. I really love that guitar break that was in the trailer. THE OPENING FOR CRYSTAL IS GOING TO BE AWESOME...I hope.  Razz
Back to top Go down
leohamasaki
Star Seed

leohamasaki

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st July 2014, 2:40 pm

Something I secretly wanna see is Sailor Luna lol she was so funny in the Live Action!
I hope there's Saturn's transformation this time around... -____-
And I also want nice character development, like Rei with her father, Ami's mother appearing, things like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2-i0XPETaJklFSryw1G3iQ/videos http://sailorcinnamonroll.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2-i0XPETaJklFSryw1G3iQ/videos
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2014, 10:51 am

You know what? Forget about the Infinity Arc. All I want in crystal if there is a later season is those ladies
Back to top Go down
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2014, 2:25 pm

I secret wish is more episodes, because 26 episodes are so few! ;_;  Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 1948543417 
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2014, 2:30 pm

Hopefully there will be a 2nd season. I don't see why there wouldn't be. I think there's enough fans that grew up with the 90s cartoon and manga and if they ever broadcast it on tv, kids will watch it too.
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2014, 2:47 pm

Crystal, unlike the original and PGSM, is more marketed toward adult women, though. I don't think we'll have toys, copybooks and stage shows for Crystal.

But I'm sure it will be succesful. A second season is not out of the realm of possibilities. Toei milks out so much money out of Sailor Moon. Their priority is on the merch, obviously, but the anime is their way of showing the fans they are grateful.
Back to top Go down
Chillygodzilly
Lotus Crystal

Chillygodzilly

Lotus Crystal

Title : Previously Lovely Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 9:42 am

I'm just hoping that the anime does really well and that they decide to expand and cover the rest of the manga too. I really wanna see all the outer senshi, chibi moon, chibi chibi, the starlights, and more!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillygodzilly.tumblr.com http://chillygodzilly.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/baybswurl95
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 2:44 pm

I think what I want to see most is the Stars arc.  I would love to see Sailor Kakyuu, Lethe and Mnemosyne, and the Galaxy Cauldron, as well as Sailor Cosmos's speech at the end.  Too bad it would be a few years
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
yukeee
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Yuki~~

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 6:26 pm

Mayonnaise wrote:
You know what? Forget about the Infinity Arc. All I want in crystal if there is a later season is those ladies
OH YEAH! THIS!!! I so agree with this!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plurk.com/yukeee/invite
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 9:20 pm

yukeee wrote:
Mayonnaise wrote:

Who are they?
Back to top Go down
yukeee
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Yuki~~

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th July 2014, 12:33 am

Addelyn wrote:
yukeee wrote:
Mayonnaise wrote:

Who are they?

They are the Oppositio Senshi from the Sailor Moon Another Story game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.plurk.com/yukeee/invite
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th July 2014, 6:20 am

I'm kinda really wishing we get some new games from this...

And I'm kinda hoping what with the original manga, the anime, the musicals and live action and now this new anime that...

Naoko will completely remake a new take on the series as a new manga series. I've seen several people talk about this all over the internet and I want another new version. Sailor Moon in general makes me greedy. I don't think I know of any other anime/manga series with this many different versions... aside from Tenchi Muyo although they had tons of different varying anime and manga story-lines they didn't have a live action or musicals that I know of although they've had plenty of games like Sailor Moon.

Either way I want more. I loved the first episode immensely and it's the only thing giving me happiness in my life right now lol.

If she does make a new manga I want more info on the Silver Millennium and Crystal Tokyo... and other Sailor Senshi out there in the universe.

There is so much to work with the stories have endless possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th July 2014, 11:14 am

Honestly, my biggest wish is that some moonies will stop acting like this with crystal compared to the 90's anime.

Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th July 2014, 11:31 am

Moonies? Not whining about every single new things in the franchise?
*sitcom laugher*
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th July 2014, 12:09 pm

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
Naoko will completely remake a new take on the series as a new manga series. I've seen several people talk about this all over the internet and I want another new version. Sailor Moon in general makes me greedy. I don't think I know of any other anime/manga series with this many different versions... aside from Tenchi Muyo although they had tons of different varying anime and manga story-lines they didn't have a live action or musicals that I know of although they've had plenty of games like Sailor Moon.

Either way I want more. I loved the first episode immensely and it's the only thing giving me happiness in my life right now lol.

If she does make a new manga I want more info on the Silver Millennium and Crystal Tokyo... and other Sailor Senshi out there in the universe.

There is so much to work with the stories have endless possibilities.
I think that's completely understandable since there are so many possibilities like you stated. Naoko did leave so many things vague. We don't much about The Silver Mil. or Crystal Tokyo. We don't know if Queen Serenity was actually even from the moon or not. Galaxia's entire back story isn't fleshed out very well at imo. We don't know whether Cosmos is Usagi or not or all the events that happened in the war between Chaos and the senshi across the galaxy. We don't know how Chibiusa's journey as a senshi and how her reign as Queen will be. There are so many things we just. don't. know. 

Which is why there are so many endless possibilities.  Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 868675979
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th July 2014, 5:55 pm

I'm still secretly wishing that it doesn't keep following the manga to a T like the first episode did. Please please do not keep going this way. D:
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th July 2014, 6:05 pm

I'm with you Brit. I find the manga pretty bland so I am praying that once Mako joins the group it will go into a different direction like PGSM did.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret wishes for Crystal?   Secret wishes for Crystal? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret wishes for Crystal?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top