The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SailorDreamScout
Star Seed

SailorDreamScout

Star Seed

Title : Protector of Dreams and Wishes

The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... Empty
PostSubject: The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....   The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... I_icon_minitime15th January 2015, 6:59 pm

The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 1569843278 Hellowz everyone!  The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 2027930456
I am known by others as SailorMedamonGirl1, LoverlySue/Sue Loverly, InvertQueen7, and even Britannia. But, on here I am known as Sailor Dream Scout. Other than that, you can call me whatevs~

I gotta say, I have known Sailor Moon since I was little...but I was never a fan and eventually forgot about it until I found the BSSM S movie when I was 13. After that, I fell in luv with the series. I would watch that movie over 100 times, but then one day I got soda all over it and it had way too many scratches to play anymore.  The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 2726850497 After that little incident (and when we finally got internet after moving out of my grandma's house) I decided to look online to see if there was a community behind the series. 

The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 124253740 <--- My mind was BLOWN (and I got a bit scared) when I saw how huge the fanbase actually was. Luckily, over time I did get used to the fandom and started becoming a part of it. And through this, BSSM not only got me to love Maho Shoujo but it also got me into doing art.

But, other than my luv for these soldiers in short skirts I also like Winx Club and Corpse Party. I also do some pixel art, but I am getting into .SAI recently.

I am active on about 7 other forums now (Corpse Party, Winx Club, and the rest are pixel doll community sites) but I still hope to make a big splash on here and visit often. 

If anyone wants to chat me up outside of the forums, you can see me on my DA or Gaia Online as InvertQueen7.

------------------------------------

+ My Senshi Ranking System +

#1 Inner -  The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 2027930456

#1 Outer -  The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 1569843278(or) The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 4271128786

#1 Male -  The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 1334857550(or) The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 3827717276

#1 Starlight -  The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 3827717276

#1 Royalty -  The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 2347516786

#1 Goddess/Deity -  The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 378648805(or) :cosmosguardian

#1 BG/Forgotten Character -  The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 3592982085

#1 Villain - The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 4178024413 (or)The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 3871192731

#1 Hated -  The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 2811815725
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....   The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... I_icon_minitime15th January 2015, 7:08 pm

OMG YAY ANOTHER CORPSE PARTY FAN!!!!!!!

I seriously thought I was one of the only ones here xD I take it you've seen the anime?

ANYWAY welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here! I'm Alyssa Very Happy

There are lots of us on here who have been Sailor Moon fans since we were kids Smile I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here! There are always lots of really fun activities going on Smile

Have you seen any of the other Sailor Moon versions? Crystal, Sera Myu, PGSM, or the Manga? Is the S movie your favorite of the Sailor Moon movies?

I hope you enjoy your time with us here one GC! If you ever have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....   The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... I_icon_minitime15th January 2015, 7:16 pm

Welcome to the forums. Artemis here. So glad you could join us. I am also a long time sailor moon fan, I am glad I got back into it though, I got a bit busy and forgot about it. I love the S movie but my favorite is the R movie- I am a die hard UsaMamo fan so thats why I love the movie.

I really enjoy the live action and the musicals, I recommend checking them out if you have a chance. What other Manga/anime do you like.

I hope you enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
SailorDreamScout
Star Seed

SailorDreamScout

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....   The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... I_icon_minitime15th January 2015, 7:30 pm

Miss Moon Rose wrote:
OMG YAY ANOTHER CORPSE PARTY FAN!!!!!!!

I seriously thought I was one of the only ones here xD I take it you've seen the anime?

ANYWAY welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here! I'm Alyssa Very Happy

There are lots of us on here who have been Sailor Moon fans since we were kids Smile I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here! There are always lots of really fun activities going on Smile

Have you seen any of the other Sailor Moon versions? Crystal, Sera Myu, PGSM, or the Manga? Is the S movie your favorite of the Sailor Moon movies?

I hope you enjoy your time with us here one GC! If you ever have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM! Very Happy

Yesh~ Who is your fave character from CP? Mine is sweet li'l Yuka.  The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 1955989781

And nice to meet you too Alyssa! So far, I have seen all episodes of Crystal but so far I have only seen a few episodes of the original and I have only watched the S movie. And no, I don't read the manga (but I might in the future, sounds nice).

And thankies for the wubs~
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....   The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... I_icon_minitime15th January 2015, 7:31 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
SailorDreamScout
Star Seed

SailorDreamScout

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....   The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... I_icon_minitime15th January 2015, 7:38 pm

Artemis wrote:
Welcome to the forums. Artemis here. So glad you could join us. I am also a long time sailor moon fan, I am glad I got back into it though, I got a bit busy and forgot about it. I love the S movie but my favorite is the R movie- I am a die hard UsaMamo fan so thats why I love the movie.

I really enjoy the live action and the musicals, I recommend checking them out if you have a chance. What other Manga/anime do you like.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Daw~ Artemis, why you so kawaii?  The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 1394610236 And thank you. *hugs*

Personally, I am a Chibi/Perler fan myself (to be honest, I do not like Helios). And I have seen one musical song called 'Sailor War', that song is SO Sugo-Wai! 

What anime do I like.....let's see here....
Black Butler, FMA, Naruto, Bleach, Rave Master, Baka and Test, Kyoukai No Kanata, OHSHC, Baccano!, SAO (a little bit), and some others.

Oh, and I am also a Brony (an MLP FIM fan). Just wanted to state that to get it out of the way, but don't worry cause I won't shove it in other's faces (they have a Brony forum for that).

So, thank you so muchies!
Back to top Go down
SailorDreamScout
Star Seed

SailorDreamScout

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....   The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... I_icon_minitime15th January 2015, 7:39 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you, oh great Cosmos~  The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 2869872805
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....   The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... I_icon_minitime15th January 2015, 8:21 pm

:O :O A FELLOW CHIBS FAN!? YEAH!!!!!

Welcome to GC!! I'm big into MLP too, we have a thread for it around here, I'll have to go post in it to bump it up. Very Happy I'm a huge Myu nerd and I can slowly but surely turn you into one too if you are interest. *insert evil laughter* Ahem...anyway...

I hope you are liking GC so far, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other mods or admin!
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....   The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... I_icon_minitime15th January 2015, 8:35 pm

SailorDreamScout wrote:
Yesh~ Who is your fave character from CP? Mine is sweet li'l Yuka.  The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 1955989781

Oh goodness...I would have to say Satoshi. He's just so sweet to Yuka and Naomi and he's just a really good guy ^^ Although I love Kishinuma as well...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
SailorDreamScout
Star Seed

SailorDreamScout

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....   The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... I_icon_minitime15th January 2015, 8:51 pm

Miss Moon Rose wrote:
SailorDreamScout wrote:

Oh goodness...I would have to say Satoshi. He's just so sweet to Yuka and Naomi and he's just a really good guy ^^ Although I love Kishinuma as well...Very Happy

Yeah, I like Naomi and Kishi-Kun too~  The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 868675979
Back to top Go down
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....   The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... I_icon_minitime15th January 2015, 10:27 pm

welcome im the crazy forum cat ok not really but i like saying it! lol im not a mod but you can still pm me if you wanna, i love making new friends! i just hope my age doesnt scare you off Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....   The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... I_icon_minitime16th January 2015, 4:47 am

Welcome to our little happy place in the world! I'm Diana/Kaya, the Activities Director here at GC^^ So glad to have yet another person join our little family!! It's also nice to have another Chibiusa fan ^^ I <3 her! 

I highly recommend watching the live action, PGSM, version of Sailor Moon! It can be really cheesy, but after a few episodes the cheese starts to just add to the charm xD Its probably my favorite version of Sailor Moon!!

I also really like MLP!!! Fluttershy is my favorite!! But I also really love Pinkie Pie xD Anyway, welcome to the forum again!! Hope to see you around the boards lots! If you have any questions, my PM box is always open ^^ The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 1955989781
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal

Princess Makoto

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker

PostSubject: Re: The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....   The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... I_icon_minitime16th January 2015, 11:45 am

Hey there and welcome! We are always glad to see new faces here! I am the members director, so if you have any questions, please feel free to message me.

For now get comfortable with the forums and look around. We have a Newbie Packet to help you get started. Don't forget to read over the Rules and Code of Conduct, and take a look at the Ranks so you can easily find a senior member if you may need help with anything. There is an Artists, Writers, and Cosplayers Guild which everyone is welcome to join, as well as the Role Playing section!

Have a great time with us and visit often. There is always something new popping up, and thanks for being part of GC!

-Sailor Jupiter The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 1333987389 -
Members Director
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....   The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... I_icon_minitime17th January 2015, 7:33 am

Wow, I'm soooo late to bid you welcome xD
But anyway, welcome to GC - it's great to have you here! ^-^ I'm Vivien The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... Icon_smile
I hope you enjoy it here! Whenever you want to talk just shoot me a PM The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....   The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... I_icon_minitime18th January 2015, 5:31 am

Hello there,

A very warm welcome to the GC Forums!
Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

PostSubject: Re: The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....   The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... I_icon_minitime18th January 2015, 5:36 am

Hello there. Welcome to GC! I'm Julia. You'll love it here. It's nice to meet you. If you're confused about anything, don't be afraid to ask!
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....   The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... I_icon_minitime20th January 2015, 2:09 pm

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! I'm tany but feel free to call me suny or sunyeons if ya like! C: lmao i know how you feel about that dvd you played over 100 times. i did that once with all the vhs tapes i had of the dic dub. xD till one day the tape came out of the vhs and i couldn't use it anymore. 8( also yay for another venus fan!!! The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... 2027930456 she's amazing and one of my favorite senshi overall! :3 feel free to pm me if you have any questions!!! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....   The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... I_icon_minitime17th February 2015, 3:57 am

Welcome to GC!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....   The Protector of Dreams and Wishes..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Protector of Dreams and Wishes.....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top