The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 12:13 pm

Ten times, movies included. With hints of possible actions off-camera.
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
Sailor Shadow Star
Star Seed

Sailor Shadow Star

Star Seed

Title : Seiya Kou/Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 12:14 pm

I mean that's true. I did hate how they developed their relationship in the anime. It was just like 'POOF WE'RE A COUPLE! OH HAAAAY YOUR PRINCESS OF THE MOON AND I'M SUPPOSE TO MARRY YOU! ....SUDDENLY I'M TUXEDO MASK!' XD I mean like...waaaay cheesy. Like I said, I hope his personality from the manga is better played, because it was more enjoyable to read, then watch. He was so rude to her in the anime. I get that he's trying to play the responsible college kid, but like reading and totally ignoring your girlfriend and then saying you aren't. C'mon man..

I know, I know, it's about them, but yes you got what I was saying. They really just...didn't do a good job at developing relationships in general. I wasn't impressed with any of that. They made it so simple for Haku and Michi too. Haha, and yes, that was the annoying part about Chibiusa.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 12:27 pm

I actually appreciate Mamoru isn't perfect prince in the anime. And I never saw him reading as being rude - especially that he still was listening to her. And his reading on dates was also in manga, so not just in anime.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Shadow Star
Star Seed

Sailor Shadow Star

Star Seed

Title : Seiya Kou/Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 12:32 pm

I didn't mean perfect prince.

I like his bantering with her, I just didn't think they made him live up to the manga standards. That's all. No offense really, just my opinion. *Le shrug* I don't care to much about him anyways, if you couldn't tell. Wink

But I know the Starlights may not even be in this one, and if they are they will probably be much more minor then how the anime played them off. So I'm not really even gonna focus on that.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 12:36 pm

Also: personally something I want to see, that was sort of mentioned, is some relationships to develop for other senshi. It would be sweet to know if they have somebody special themselves. Not just HaruMichi or ChibiusaHelios.

And character development. Cannot stress that enough.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 12:44 pm

Sorry, but I didn't understand what Starlights have to do with Mamoru?

I also would like every Inner got serious boyfriend in new anime - not great, long term love affair, but more like normal teenage relationship.
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fallen Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 12:46 pm

I want Mamo/Usagi more or less resolved by the end of the doom tree arc, then the show to move on for other things to do.

But then, I don't want to see chibiusa, so meh.
Back to top Go down
http://monokli.oszto
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Koanko
Pyramidal Crystal

Koanko

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Golden Queen of Shadow Galatica

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 12:59 pm

Hey, if we're talking about possible romances that we'd like to see in the new anime, I'd absolutely love it if they made Rei/Minako a thing. It doesn't even have to become canon, at least drop some hints. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 1:06 pm

Hmm personally I liked not having to give Rei/Ami/Mako/Minako romances, I like the open-endedness of it all... Honestly I don't want to see a whole lot of new characters added for that kind of thing, maybe for one episode. I don't want focus stolen too much from Usagi (and if it extends to an arc including her, Chbiusa). I hope Luna has a strong presence once again, I was a little saddened to see her fade from the series in the original anime... But I guess Usagi didn't need so much guidance then...

I'd like to see more episodes between the girls like the Makoto/Minako ones in the original series.

If I was picking which characters I want to be most similar to which version (though still even then a little different... maybe like this...)

Usagi - PGSM, lovable, kind, naive, a little clumsy, I think Miyuu is Usagi.
Ami - Anime, I really liked her intelligence used effectively, PGSM didn't use it and there wasn't much time for it in Myu...
Rei - Manga, I loved how breezy and sophisticated she was here
Mako - Anime, though I loved her change of pace in PGSM, I'd like to see something similar to the anime
Minako - Myu, the balanced Minako, not too crazy as in the anime, not to serious as in PGSM
Chibiusa - Myu, I liked seeing all the different sides of Chibiusa in this version, the anime and manga seemed polar too me
Setsuna - Myu, OH MY GOD. THERE IS NO DOUBT. MYUSETSUNA IS PERFECT.
Haruka - Manga, sometimes I think Haruka was a little 1-dimensional in the anime
Michiru - Hmm... I think Michiru has been the worst characterized to date personally. I'm not sure, any would be fine.
Hotaru - Anime, I just really liked her here
Mamoru - Myu, better balanced than both anime and manga

Last edited by Houyou no Senshi on 2nd March 2013, 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 1:12 pm

I would also love more two-girl episodes.

As for romances for Inners, I personally am not talking about "endgame" romances for them, so there still be open-endness. But they are 14-16 year old girls.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 1:15 pm

Yes but then we have to see a great big shipping war @_@ and honestly I don't really like shipping...
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 1:20 pm

I hope, if they do Pass the first and second season, I would love for them to keep the Starlights in their original place Or have the same beginning as in the Manga, I felt that it would be great if it was Usagi, and the Starlights that saw Mamoru's death together.

Honestly that's a pretty powerful connection. (and I really want to see Seiya being more noble with the unrequinted love bit. )

And I'm witht he others- no endgame romances, but give some possibilities.

Oh, I hope, for the love of gods, that they don't ramp up the girls' "OMG ITS A CUTE BOI!" thing. I found it really messed up that a great deal of their time is obsessing over boys. I mean, hey I know they're teenagers and maybe one of them is like that -but not like, four out of five in the Inner group going completely nuts over that.

Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 1:26 pm

If Ami gets shipped. It should be with Hans. Hans > Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 1:39 pm

Yes Hans!! <3
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fallen Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 2:02 pm

Well, Both are good contenders for her heart.
Back to top Go down
http://monokli.oszto
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Koanko
Pyramidal Crystal

Koanko

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 2:23 pm

Oh gosh, I love Hans/Ami! That would be great! Ryo is cute too, though, so he'd be fine as well. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2013, 4:43 am

I think that shipping is a little too concerned with finding perfect permanent partners and fails to recognise that short-term relationships can also be fulfilling and happy in their way.

IMO, Ryo is good example of such romance done well - it's plot relevant, but not too important. It's realistic - in setup, development and resolution (without making Ryo bad guy). And it adds not only to Ami's characterisation, but also to her friendships with Usagi and Mako. And it's perfectly open to ship Ami past season 1 with somebody else.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2013, 9:50 pm

I wonder if Umino will return for this series?
Back to top Go down
Koanko
Pyramidal Crystal

Koanko

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th March 2013, 5:01 am

Well, he was in the anime and manga, yet was nowhere to be seen in PGSM or Sera Myu, so it could be a 50/50 chance whether or not he shows up. I personally would like to see him show up again, even if he'll only be there to supply comic relief.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th March 2013, 8:16 am

i think he should be there =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th March 2013, 12:11 pm

I support Umino - I see him as vital part of Usagi background.

My special wish for new anime is Mamoru meeting Usagi's parents - preferably on dinner.
Back to top Go down
Usa-Ruka
Pyramidal Crystal

Usa-Ruka

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th March 2013, 6:57 pm

I want Mamoru to be in high school.
(still not sure why the widened that age gap anyway..)
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th March 2013, 7:05 pm

To make him more sophisticated maybe? Also, large age gap relationships don't seem to be as big of a deal in Japan as they are here in the US.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th March 2013, 7:13 pm

Possibly to effectively write Mamoru out of day-to-day storylines. That way we don't need to explain where he is all the time
Back to top Go down
Aztnara
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Bad Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th March 2013, 8:00 pm

Ohhh I would love to see more about Usagi and Mamoru relationship... Like the manga!!
Also I can't wait for the transformation sequences, that's my favorite part
And I would LOVE to see the 'coronation' scene when Mamoru gets the Gold Cristal and all the Sailors get dresses and everything, that's my favorite part of the manga, and I always felt bad because they didn't include it in the anime
Back to top Go down
http://koijustice.tumblr.com http://sayuri-chiba.deviantart.com
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th March 2013, 9:09 pm

I would like to see character development, but with less of the Monster of the Day-ness of the ending of each episode. I feel like the random monsters were what made the "filler" (whether or not you agree its there) seem so formulaic. I feel like there has to be a better way to tie in the plot line and character development.

Also, I hated episodes where we learned a whole bunch about the victim of the day...I could seriously care less about some random person's dream

And maybe have a few more recurring friendships outside of just the senshi. I loved Naru and was so sad to see her fade out
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
yukeee
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Yuki~~

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 3:37 am

Hope it's not a problem reviving this~

So, what I want...
I want to see more Sailor V before she was Venus.
I want to see Minako being more the leader of the Inner. I felt like this was totally ignored in the old anime.
I want to see more Naru-chan. She just vanished. So sad.
Yeah, I want the new anime to be more faithful to the manga but, well, that does not mean it must be tooootally the same. I mean, I would like to see SOME fillers. Just cuz the manga is just too damn fast and I want the anime to last a little more haha.
As everybody else I too want to see Mamo-chan being useful and cool.

Probably there's much more things I want, but for now this is it hihi
Back to top Go down
http://www.plurk.com/yukeee/invite
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 6:54 am

yukeee wrote:

Hope it's not a problem reviving this~

So, what I want...
I want to see more Sailor V before she was Venus.
I want to see Minako being more the leader of the Inner. I felt like this was totally ignored in the old anime.
I want to see more Naru-chan. She just vanished. So sad.
Yeah, I want the new anime to be more faithful to the manga but, well, that does not mean it must be tooootally the same. I mean, I would like to see SOME fillers. Just cuz the manga is just too damn fast and I want the anime to last a little more haha.
As everybody else I too want to see Mamo-chan being useful and cool.

Probably there's much more things I want, but for now this is it hihi

Agreed 100 percent!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 7:28 am

I want Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber! And he has to say it like they do in the musicals. xD
Back to top Go down
AWildSylveon
Star Seed

AWildSylveon

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:17 am

Oh gosh my wish list would be....

1) Less stock footage. I mean, I get why we have stock footage, but it would be totally awesome to see attacks used like they were in the movies. I'm a sucker for that sort of thing.
2) More elaborate attacks/transformations like in Ami's First Love. They wouldn't have to be EVERY episode (time constraints and all) but if each girl could have a somewhat fancy finisher attack like Sailor Moon has, that would be super cool.
3) Unique attacks/transformations on the outers. The uniformity is kind of cool, but on the other hand I wish their attacks were more varied. Also Saturn actually needs these things! 
4) A different director. The way that the previous one treated Mamoru really grinded on my nerves. <<
5) Asteroid Soldiers. 
6) More intense combat. Well maybe not intense, but so many of the fights seem to boil down to "flail like a spazz until Tuxedo Mask/the outers/the starlights" show up. Then they blast the enemy and Sailor Moon finishes it. Gets a little boring after a while. c_c 

THERE'S PROBABLY MORE but it doesn't quite come to mind at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see

View previous topic View next topic Back to top