The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th July 2012, 1:47 pm

MiMako, I totally agree, like in the anime all of a sudden Usagi and Mamoru were all in love and it skipped almost the entire development of their relationship. I want to see the process of falling in love with each other!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Puritysan
Star Seed

Puritysan

Star Seed

Title : HUH GUH WHA

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd August 2012, 10:00 pm

-puts stack of manga on table-

-points at it-

that, all of it.

yes, alot more of the nega-sailors.
I forget what they're called, but you know, the galaxia scouts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sailor-Moon-2013-News-Information http://foreverpurity.tumblr.com http://foreverpurity.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/melodysama
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd August 2012, 10:02 pm

Shadow Galactica? (pardon any misspellings there XD)
Back to top Go down
Puritysan
Star Seed

Puritysan

Star Seed

Title : HUH GUH WHA

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2012, 1:12 am

I guess. IDEK. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sailor-Moon-2013-News-Information http://foreverpurity.tumblr.com http://foreverpurity.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/melodysama
SailorCelestialTiger
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th August 2012, 3:15 pm

Something else I want to see/hear: Image songs for everybody! Or, at least, an image song for all of the good guys in each arc they appear in. Meaning songs for Pluto from R onward, songs for Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus from S onward, and, heck, even the Sailor Quartet and Sailor Cosmos. :3

Also, in some cases, *better* image songs for certain characters. Like Mamoru. I'm sorry, but his image songs were not that great, IMO. Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 2632955583 Next to Beryl's song, his were my least favorite. I would love to see, for him, something like Kaze No Shijin from Sera Myu.
Back to top Go down
whitehexe
Pyramidal Crystal

whitehexe

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th August 2012, 9:46 pm

Deffinetly more from the manga, and for them not to be afraid to slip more adult jokes/themes in there, maybe even ones relevant to today's generation more so than the 90's. The Japanese one had a few, but nothing huge that added to the plot - the manga had more and I wanna see even some new ones as well!
Back to top Go down
https://travelinggeta.blogspot.com/ http://whitehexe.tumblr.com/
Joshua916
Pyramidal Crystal

Joshua916

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 4:08 pm

Show me some SAILOR SCOUTS!

Though I never got into the manga for the series, I am really hoping to see it follow the general aspect of what that was all about instead of all these filler episodes. It would be nice to see the Sailor Scouts kick some tail again with help from Tuxedo Mask and more of the plot unfold since the series didn't really show the ending of what the manga was like.
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 4:14 pm

As much as I know those are the trademark of the serie, I hope this new anime won't have any stock footage. It would be great...

Oh, I also hope they will include the "missing moves". (Namely: Flower Hurricane, Rolling Heart Vibration, Inner Planet Power Make Up, Outers Crystal Power Make Up, Shine Snow Illusion, Moon Twillight Flash, Jupiter Thunderbolt, Space Turbulance, Submarine Violin Tide, Garnet Ball, Chronos Typhoon, Death Reborn Revolution, etc.) and of course, eternal forms.

.... Basically, yeah, I want it to be 100% accurate to the manga. Thought I know it won't be possible. I just hope we'll have all five arcs :I And maybe a filler. (Thought, fillers can't fit anywhere in the manga canon, except between the Infinity and Dream arc.)
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 5:00 pm

There could still be filler, but mainly like character development type episodes. For example, the stories like Casablanca Memory, etc. I wouldn't mind minimal filler, imo.
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 5:24 pm

Yeah, I see what you're meaning, Small Lady.
Oh, And I would pay just to see an anime version of all the Chibiusa's picture diary stories.
(Thought, the vampire one was already ported as a special episode of the SuperS anime)
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 8:43 pm

I also want to see all of the senshi get their own transformations! MUST HAPPEN!
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
BitterSweetZ
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 3:46 pm

I've actually find that I don't really KNOW what i want in this anime XD I guess I sort of want to be surprised.
This might be some strange demands; but I want it to new/inventing - WHILST I want it BE sailor moon as we know it and NOT change. (make any sense..? haha)
I want it to be like a mix of new and classic, sort of like PGSM did. They stuck with alot of stuff from the anime and manga but included some own plot twist and character development as well. And that was great!

Here are some other minor things;
- My wish is for it to be darker/more mature. I don't mean adult themes and bloodbaths in every episode of course but as long as the contrast aren't TO big like they sort of are in the classic anime... I mean, In one episode they are teaching kids the meaning of toothbrushing (superS obviously) and in another everyone dies brutally and there are alot of tramautic screaming x)
- More fighting action from the senshis! There is just one to many of the bad guys (excluding monster-of-the-day) in the anime that are conveniently killed by other evil-teammates or turns good and is forgiven. The senshi hardly kill anyone like they do in the manga.
- REALLY curious to see what they do to Minako. I actually like the serious one from PGSM more then the goofball from the Anime...
- The MUSIC. I LOVE the original anime music, can't we atleast keep SOME tunes, pretty please?
- needless to say - less filter.

- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: Moving and exciting finale episodes! Wink

Although as long as the SM FEELING is there that's all that matters. None of us are going to get all of our wishes come true but I have a feeling it's going to be awesome anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AntonRagnarsson
Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal

Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 4:25 pm

Sailor Selene wrote:
all of the senshi get their own transformations!

like in PMMM??
Back to top Go down
http://goldenwitchmami.tumblr.com/
HappyDia01
Star Seed

HappyDia01

Star Seed

Title : Princess Dia♥

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th October 2012, 10:38 pm

Since everyone said a lot of what I was already thinking, I'll just add a few others.

I think it would be nice if they handled the transformation sequences a lot like Madoka did. Where they were there, but they weren't constantly showing you them every episode and wasting time when they could establish more of the story instead or w/e. I wouldn't want them taken away completely, but rather not placed where the senshi are in a predicament that needs their immediate attention, so it isn't like the whole world freezes until their transformation is done. I just felt it was a little contrived at times, especially since we know they can probably go into senshi-mode rather quickly (IE: Mamoru becoming Tuxedo Mask in the span of time it takes for a leaf to pass by). I think this would also be good for some of the more intense battles, so they aren't taken up by numerous flowery attack sequences - or if it's insisted upon then just limiting them to just a bigger, more important attack. I just think these sorts of things shouldn't take up so much time. It ruins the climatic and serious feel of the battles. Am I the only fan who feels this way?

And, since it is IMPOSSIBLE to say this enough - WAY LESS OF THOSE ANNOYING "MONSTERS OF THE DAY"!!!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th October 2012, 10:42 pm

PGSM did very well with the way they handled the amount of times you see the girls transform. I imagine taking a lesson from that would be good for the new anime.
Back to top Go down
ChibiBoi
Star Seed

ChibiBoi

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 9:39 pm

I would also like to see the anime be faithful to the manga, although probably fleshed out a little more. The manga moved really fast from chapter to chapter. I think 26 episodes per season would be nice (since each story arc had about 13 chapters in the manga), it'll give room for more character development and lighthearted moments as well as a few filler episodes.

I'd like some OVAs too from the short story as some of you said. And maybe a Sailor V spin-off Smile I wanna see Sailor V get animated!
Back to top Go down
InitialA
Pyramidal Crystal

InitialA

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Herald of the New Age

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th November 2012, 4:21 pm

If they go all the way, I don't want them to wuss out on the final battle with Chaos again.

Rewatched the last few episodes, (working on an AMV... though that's my excuse) and I'm struck with horror at how Usagi just kind of gave up in the final battle with Chaos-Galaxia. I'll have to reread the manga ending, but I don't remember her just pleading for peace and refusing to fight at all.

I also don't want to spend the entirety of the Stars arc going "WHY IS NO ONE DEAD YET, GALAXIA IS SUPPOSED TO BE MESSING WITH USAGI'S PSYCHE SO HARD IN THIS ARC".
Back to top Go down
http://initiala.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/midnightarticuno
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th November 2012, 7:21 pm

InitialA wrote:
If they go all the way, I don't want them to wuss out on the final battle with Chaos again.

Rewatched the last few episodes, (working on an AMV... though that's my excuse) and I'm struck with horror at how Usagi just kind of gave up in the final battle with Chaos-Galaxia. I'll have to reread the manga ending, but I don't remember her just pleading for peace and refusing to fight at all.

I also don't want to spend the entirety of the Stars arc going "WHY IS NO ONE DEAD YET, GALAXIA IS SUPPOSED TO BE MESSING WITH USAGI'S PSYCHE SO HARD IN THIS ARC".

Yeah! Thats why I don't like the Stars season that much because...the deaths of the Inners was really just too sudden, while in the manga everyone was going down one by one...It was really more upsetting that way, imo.

I just wish the new anime would get this far period!
Back to top Go down
InitialA
Pyramidal Crystal

InitialA

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 5:47 am

Small Lady wrote:
InitialA wrote:

Yeah! Thats why I don't like the Stars season that much because...the deaths of the Inners was really just too sudden, while in the manga everyone was going down one by one...It was really more upsetting that way, imo.

I just wish the new anime would get this far period!

THANK YOU. No one I have complained about that to has ever agreed with me!! Plus, we didn't understand WHY everyone was being killed at first, so we didn't have the chance to wonder "oh but they'll be okay right????"

Less monsters-of-the-day would make me so, so happy. They were amusing for a while, but 30 episodes of filler and 10 of move-the-plot-forward...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Symphonia
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Symphonia

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Guardian of Music ♥

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 5:55 am

I mean I have to admit at least the anime had the death of the senshi against Galaxia, but I agree, it was a bit rushed.

I also agree with Initial A, I hope there's not fillers. I mean in the manga there weren't really any that I could remember so if they stick to the manga for the new anime, they should hopefully have limited fillers.
Back to top Go down
http://arina-tsuki.tumblr.com
thewhitemoonfamily
Lotus Crystal

thewhitemoonfamily

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lady Claudia of Crystal Tokyo

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 7:23 am

Sailor Symphonia wrote:
I also agree with Initial A, I hope there's not fillers. I mean in the manga there weren't really any that I could remember so if they stick to the manga for the new anime, they should hopefully have limited fillers.

I actually enjoy the fillers. Very Happy But just take this from one of those fans who likes everything everyone else dislikes. xD

For me, I hope that with the addition it being closer to the manga, that the Starlights will stay women and will truly be minor characters. I think too much focus was placed on them and not enough on the Outers and Inners. I'm not saying I want them to be ousted or anything like that, but there definitely should be some balance between appearances. That way, there will be that feeling of the season being the final one rather than the season that focuses on new characters.
Back to top Go down
http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://claujowrites.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/monkeejr?feature=mhee
faith_ameli
Star Seed

faith_ameli

Star Seed

Title : Moonie Fringie Whovian

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 8:41 am

The wedding, they better make it this time
Back to top Go down
http://merylittlelife.tumblr.com/ http://serenasukino.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/Faithtungjen?feature=mhee
cLm
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 9:12 am

I personally think that "strict" behavior of Haru and Michi in the anime give us the astong feeling of their inner strictness. Because they had to fulfill their mission even if one of them dies, and that's why they couldn't let themsellves fully express love towards each other. But if they've had a kiss after 3rd season ends... now that would be neat. But I wonder if Naoko shares this opinion. She said that she imagined them differently. So, I want to see:

- Michiru, as Naoko sees her.
- Lords x Senshi (at least hints of that)
- all the attacks that were in manga
- a bit of backstory on all and every one of Galaxia's minions (we're said that Heavy Metall Butterfly is a mother in Materials Collection... I want to see who's that kid).
- More scenes with Sailor V than there were in anime (ideally, an OVA on her! With Saito-kun!).
- More Saturn and Pluto. A lot more.
- Pluto x Endimion hints maybe.
- Amazone quartetto.
- The Casablanca Memories made into an episode somewhere at 1st season.

I also would love if Naoko adopts the idea of making good girls ou of Blackmoon sisters. The villains just die so easily in her hands.

I really really hope the remake is not only about 1st season...
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 9:24 am

thewhitemoonfamily wrote:
Sailor Symphonia wrote:

I actually enjoy the fillers. Very Happy But just take this from one of those fans who likes everything everyone else dislikes. xD

For me, I hope that with the addition it being closer to the manga, that the Starlights will stay women and will truly be minor characters. I think too much focus was placed on them and not enough on the Outers and Inners. I'm not saying I want them to be ousted or anything like that, but there definitely should be some balance between appearances. That way, there will be that feeling of the season being the final one rather than the season that focuses on new characters.

I actually like the fillers too so don't feel bad. xD The anime would be too fast paces and leave no room for character development if it followed the manga. Houyo no Senshi stated earlier that each version of Sailor Moon is its own entity and takes on its own form, and all versions are awesome, even with each versions problems. So I don't want a direct manga to anime type show, I think I've said this before, but I'm really looking forward to an interesting mix of some of the versions and maybe some more manga elements, like the side stories and making the Amazoness Quartet become the Sailor Quartetto, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 9:57 am

-Fillers, i want them to make sense, not just "oh, let's just fill this with this random episode".

-I want all senshi in eternal costume <3

-i want haruka, michiru in jubban school uniforms <3

-i want a good development of every senshi (specially pluto and jupiter, i feel they didn't get much love)

-i want 50 episodes (yes, i do believe this anime can be really good in 2 seasons of 25 episodes each).

-i want sailor luna just for fun Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
InitialA
Pyramidal Crystal

InitialA

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 5:58 pm

You know what, screw everything else, I want this:

Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 Bamfus10

LOOK AT HOW BAMF-Y MY BABY IS.

She's here, she's powerful, she's a mature BA and she's not taking and of your Nega-crap, Zoicite.
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 9:02 pm

I would love to see the other characters relationships explored a little more. Especially Haruka and Michiru. *o*
I would also love more outer action. They were more prominent in the manga. And also... I don't want Toei to go all precure on art style. Sure it's beautiful, but it's not Sailor Moon Esque. I want more manga styled drawings, but in an updated Takeuchi style. Like what they did with Gals! The anime looked almost like Mihona's drawings.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
InitialA
Pyramidal Crystal

InitialA

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th November 2012, 10:03 am

Here's a question. Would you guys rather see them do Moonlight Densetsu again, or animate Kirai! Sailor Dream for the opening?
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th November 2012, 10:07 am

well, that's a tough choice!
i think that kirari should be the ending song and moonlight densetsu the opening. =)

if i could choose, of course
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th November 2012, 11:23 am

I would like that, but at the same time, I really want to see what they come up with. Also, I hope Naoko has some input on the music like in the previous series. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see

View previous topic View next topic Back to top