The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RoseGray
Star Seed

RoseGray

Star Seed

Title : Lady Phoenix

Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th December 2012, 12:05 am

Make the manga and I'll be happy...sooo much more depth and story... I love the anime don't get me wrong...but most of us are mature enough (us original moonies) to handle it.
Back to top Go down
http://bloodandsugar.wordpress.com
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th December 2012, 12:25 am

- The Sailor (or maybe even Samael, that would be amazing) Quartet
- Perhaps a few original characters along the liens of how Aaron and Manna or Pewter Fox and Titanium Kerokko were added to villain teams or forgotten characters re-introduced like Saeko Mizuno, Kotono Sarashina, Ittou Asanuma
- Stronger continuity between episodes, you can be episodic but still have continuity, this was done quite well in the original anime's original season but got weaker in subsequent ones
- If Beryl is returning, to bring out her sympathetic side once more
- A return to the original Usagi/Luna relationship which we haven't seen properly since 1992.
- More interactions between the girls, Makoto and Rei, Minako and Ami and so forth, if the Outers come along I would love some Venus and Pluto moments.
- Bit more backstory for the girls, Makoto and Minako's personal lives especially. Luckily we saw Ami and Rei's in full in PGSM so I'm content with them at the moment.
- Bit more Tsukino Family time would be nice
- A few more Queen Serenity moments
- Perhaps a few new attacks. Maybe a Tiara attack re-name. Frisbee. Action. Boomerang. Keep the trend going.
- Or bring back old attacks that have never been animated: Moon Twilight Flash, Shine Snow Illusion, Mars Snake Fire, Flower Hurricane
- All five girls are introduced much quicker along PGSM's lines
- Luna and Artemis's relationship is represented more
- Reika returns
- Ikuko returns
- Ikuko gets her own episode
- The entire series is from Ikuko's point of view
- Ikuko finds out Usagi is Sailor Moon
- The series is about Ikuko dealing with the issue of her daughter being a heroine of justice
- The series chronicles Ikuko's daily routine
- Ikuko gets a catchphrase
- Ikuko Ikuko Ikuko
- Ikuko-mama
- Lots of scenes with Ikuko
- Ikuko meets all the girls and forms a bond
- Ikuko bonds with Luna
- Ikuko bonds with Reika
- Ikuko is the best pony.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th December 2012, 12:37 am

Houyou no Senshi wrote:

- The series is about Ikuko dealing with the issue of her daughter being a heroine of justice
- Ikuko Ikuko Ikuko
- Ikuko-mama
- Ikuko bonds with Luna
- Ikuko bonds with Reika

Miki after the first wish in the quote above I knew what your last comment was going be lmao XD
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th December 2012, 10:18 am

Houyou no Senshi wrote:
- Reika returns
- Ikuko returns
- Ikuko gets her own episode
- Ikuko Ikuko Ikuko
- Ikuko-mama
- Ikuko bonds with Luna
- Ikuko bonds with Reika

So i was reading along going "yeah i'm down with like all of this" then I get to this last part and just LMAO. xD Ikuko is indeed best pony.
Back to top Go down
InitialA
Pyramidal Crystal

InitialA

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Herald of the New Age

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th December 2012, 1:18 pm

I think that would be an interesting twist on the new anime, focusing a little more on the girls' families. They kind of got shafted last time(s) anyway. I mean, look how different PGSM was and how well it did. *I*'d enjoy seeing how Ikuko-mama would react to her precious baby girl(s--if we get to Chibiusa!) going out and fighting crime weekly!
Back to top Go down
http://initiala.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/midnightarticuno
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : oscillating whooshing sound

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 1:47 am

First post time! Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 190603310 Nice to meet everyone!

Anyway, I signed up to pose a question:

How do you think they would handle the transformations?

I think it would be better not have massive transformation sequences everytime, because it shifts from the action and gets a bit boring after a while to see the same animation...(much as I love all the transformations..)

Maybe the first time a soldier is introduced we can see their full henshins? I dunno...
What do you guys think?

ETA: Did I...did I just revive a thread? Is that bad? Will people get mad if I do this?
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 2:55 am

Nah ^^ We won't get mad at you for bumping a thread.
But please, go and make an introduction topic for yourself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th December 2012, 11:50 am

Wicked Rose wrote:
First post time! Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 190603310 Nice to meet everyone!

Anyway, I signed up to pose a question:

How do you think they would handle the transformations?

I think it would be better not have massive transformation sequences everytime, because it shifts from the action and gets a bit boring after a while to see the same animation...(much as I love all the transformations..)

Maybe the first time a soldier is introduced we can see their full henshins? I dunno...
What do you guys think?

ETA: Did I...did I just revive a thread? Is that bad? Will people get mad if I do this?

I'd been wondering about that too (though, i'm not that hugely worried about it, it seems other magical girl shows keep the full sequences most episodes). It would be neat if it was treated a la PGSM style. Basically, sometimes they'd show the full transformation, sometimes they'd show a quick flash of light and they'd be transformed. It made sense at times to do it that way. Sometimes it'd be cool an they'd be running towards a fight and flash of light and bam Sailor Soldiers! Lol. It would be nice if they did it that way, but I don't know whats popular transformation wise as far as the more recenst mahou shoujo series goes.
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th December 2012, 4:14 pm

I think Sailor Moon would benefit from PGSM style transformations. I guess I'm most worried that all the episodes are just going to be premade footage towards the end.
I mean, I love watching the transformations, but I think it would be cool to see them transform in a split second like that. And it gets a bit tiresome...
I was thinking, they would have ribbons in their primary colour that flash out and they transform and beat up the enemy, haha! Or something like that
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th December 2012, 4:21 pm

Well, it would be nice to have full transformations and then short transforms. I think there are few magical girls that use that, but I can't remember the titles.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Pixy
Star Seed

Pixy

Star Seed

Title : Adorably Rotten

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th December 2012, 4:43 pm

I agree with Yami. I'd like to see a one-time only full transformation sequence, and afterwards, just short ones. I like watching transformation sequences, but I like watching fight scenes more, and long transformation sequences that occurred in every episode would take away time from the battles.
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th December 2012, 4:51 pm

Yeah I thought in a soldier's first appearance (like when Mercury first transforms for example) they could have a full transformation, and then have short ones after that =)
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th December 2012, 5:05 pm

I think Tokyo Mew Mew showed short transformations sometimes. I know the dub did for sure.
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th December 2012, 6:24 pm

Or like in Stars when the Outer Senshi and the Starlights transformed between the fog on the rooftop. I thought that kept the tension and looked really bada**
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th December 2012, 6:26 pm

Hmm I dont remember that scene, but I bet it did. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th December 2012, 11:04 pm

It was in the episode after Seiya was injured by Tin Nyanko's "Kitty Launcher" thing.
Well, I thought the whole scene conveyed the tense-ness very nicely and the transformations kept the pace Smile
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th December 2012, 6:24 am

Yamichan16 wrote:
I think Tokyo Mew Mew showed short transformations sometimes. I know the dub did for sure.
They had to. They censored Lettuce's :B
^^ But the original japanese had some short transformations too. Like in this episode where the Tree-chimera thingie had captured Ichigo. She just said her phrase and a split second later, she was transformed.

But, yeah, less stock footage would be nice in the new anime.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th December 2012, 8:16 am

Oh yeah! There was another time where Ichigo transform while running and glowed to transform. In reality if anyone was a magical girl their transformation would just be glowing. The transformation scenes are just for fan service which is fine and dandy, but they get old after awhile.
Back to top Go down
TuxedoMirage
Star Seed

TuxedoMirage

Star Seed

Title : Mamo-chan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th January 2013, 11:59 am

I haven't read much of the manga or seen Stars yet, but here goes:

1. Mamoru more accurate to the manga, including powers
2. More Usagi/Mamoru relationship
3. Storyline closer to the manga
4. More in depth character development for core characters
5. More glimpses at past and future events

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angela.m.woolsey http://sailormoonstuffz.tumblr.com/ http://karrit.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/karritto
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 5:06 pm

First of all since this is my first time on the forums in like a long time lol I love the new layout!! With that said...

• I actually want to see less Usagi/Mamo-chan. It's not that I have anything against them, but I'd rather focus on character development and getting to know some of the other characters we barely saw (*cough* Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 4039879955 Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 3221295634 Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 1483032476 Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 3120549547 *cough*)

• More character development for the Senshi, especially the outers

• I want them to show the proper relationships and sexual orientations. I think they may do this, as the world isn't as homophobic as it once was.

• Less Filler Episodes

• Keep more to the manga like they did with FMA: Brotherhood. It was a huge hit with FMA fans so I'm hoping that SM will take a page from FMA's book and follow their example.

• I would love to see Sailor V animated Very Happy short OVA or maybe a few episodes in the season or something

So that's my list of things I'd like to see in the new anime. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Chronos Typhoon
Lotus Crystal

Chronos Typhoon

Lotus Crystal

Title : Official Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 5:34 pm

I would like to see some preview of the art style for chibi's sake.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/chronostyphoon http://kawaiisailorlifee.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/missaidanatrocity92
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 7:27 pm

Chronos Typhoon wrote:

A pretty good point. Sailor Moon always looked a bit different to other animes in my opinion. I'm counting on them to make the animation look really smooth and interesting. I hope they do!
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 8:15 pm

Chronos Typhoon wrote:

Japan is currently more occupied with revealing their Spring Lineups than their Summer ones, I think we'll start getting information for the Summer-slated Sailor Moon in Spring... Since there are such few details and no real release date, who knows the anime might even be pushed into a Fall Lineup... Even concerning the new Sailor Moon anime, at the moment, news sites who reported it back in July seemed to care more about Momoiro Clover Z's role in it than the actual new anime. So I really think we just have to wait till Spring before we get some real momentum...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th February 2013, 2:16 am

A new sailor scout or senshi: Sailor Charon! (thought of the name). Charon is the "binary dwarf planet" revolve around Pluto in astronomy, so I thought the new character play an important role alongside the rest of them.

The new anime should be more based on the manga storylines instead.

I agree with Adelynn on the series should become open on romantic relations of the sailors, like if there are two random sailor scouts involved in a relationship.
Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st March 2013, 4:41 pm

Stay true to the manga and I'll be happy. It worked for Hellsing and FMA so there's no reason why it wouldn't work for Sailor Moon. I'm holding out hope that when and if it's dubbed to the states they don't swap certain characters genders or change relationships this time around. I also hope that the animation isn't too CGI-ish. I saw the new animation for Ranma OVA 13 made back in 2008, and I was not loving it.

And in the name of the moon, whatever you do don't revert the format back to R after introducing the Outer Sols. I cannot tell you how many times I was just begging to hear the words "WORLD SHAKING!" while going through SuperS of the old anime.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st March 2013, 10:59 pm

Ohh I would love to see in the New Anime

1. More Usamamo moments I want kisses and going into more deep with there relationship Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 3655530388
2. I want to see the Chibiusa from the manga because she gets along better with Usagi then the Anime one
3. i'm crossing my fingers Naoko considers in the last minute making Helios and chibiusa a couple that would be awesome <3
4. Getting to know more the outers they deserve there spotlight to especially Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 314519714 and Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 4271128786
5. i'm also hoping we get a better peak of Usagi&Mamoru's future as King and Queen.
6. I forgot to mention I want the new anime to go pass crystal tokyo and explain more about Sailor Cosmos and how the War began with Chaos. I want to know who won it at the end if all the Sailor Senshi 's including Mamoru came back to live after the war.

I know I know I'm asking for to much but I'm really hoping they add that to the New Anime <3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 11:01 am

I doubt it would happen but I kinda want Sailir Moon Says to come back.
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fallen Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 11:08 am

Chibiusa's name as Camilla, Setsuna dubbed as Sylvana (Hey, it came before WC3!).

Forgoing violence as the #1 option against Monsters of the week. She's the champion of love and justice, not mass murdering the grunts on the other side, then showing mercy to those who sent them against her.
Back to top Go down
http://monokli.oszto
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sailor Shadow Star
Star Seed

Sailor Shadow Star

Star Seed

Title : Seiya Kou/Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 11:46 am

I actually want to see if they can pull of the brutality that the manga did. Cause I felt it was so vanilla in the anime. For instance in the Stars comics, Kakyuu didn't have some power kill her by Galaxia kill her. She actually gets stabbed in the back!

Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 2831153-037

I feel like they really censored that in the anime. I'm pretty much hoping it doesn't get turned into a dubbed series. It was tragic. If they do, I hope they ACTUALLY MAKE Hakura and Michiru a COUPLE. With all the controversy in the US right now, ya might as well. But like I said, kinda hoping it just stays with Japan.

Also, blech, I don't want more Mamo/Usagi, I feel like other couples barely got any time to flourish. LIKE Chibiusa X Hel, or HakuraXMichi. I also hope they stick with Mamoru's personality from the manga, cause his anime personality was just...so...unappealing.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 12:03 pm

Sailor Shadow Star wrote:
Also, blech, I don't want more Mamo/Usagi, I feel like other couples barely got any time to flourish. LIKE Chibiusa X Hel, or HakuraXMichi. I also hope they stick with Mamoru's personality from the manga, cause his anime personality was just...so...unappealing.

Weeeeeell, I personally am hoping for more UsaMamo because:

1. It's a show about Usagi. She is the main focus. It's all about her and her relationships; especially her romance. It is a miracle romance, after all ^^ and kind of the cause of everything.

2. We didn't get very much UsaMamo in the original anime. I mean it was there to an extent, but not that often. They probably kissed like what, 5-7 throughout the whole anime, movies included? Yes there were cute little moments where Usagi would protect Mamoru and vice versa and stuff, but really, a lot of the time, their alone romantic times were foiled. Constantly. Chibiusa was probably the biggest foiler. And she's there for R, Super, and SuperS. Then, another one that immediately comes to mind, is at the beginning of Stars; Usagi is talking about taking her relationship to the next level with him, but Mamoru was being being brainwashed, so he wasn't present for that conversation. Not to mention, he gets killed and is gone the whole season.

So, while it will be really nice to see ships perhaps more in depth like HaruMichi and Chibiusa and Helios (and I would like to see them too because I love them), they're not the central focus. The central focus is on these two Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 1805429032. You gotta cross your fingers anyway that it will go past season one so we can actually see the outers and Helios. But I hope in the meantime, we get to see Usagi and Mamoru develop like an actual couple that gets to do romantic things and have their love bloom. It needs to grow and florish, just like any other relationship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see   Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon 2013: Things you want to see

View previous topic View next topic Back to top