The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

[Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2018, 5:33 am

[Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 TxN8CHL

Stephanie looked at William and nodded, "Can you tell me as we walk?" She asked clearly hearing him. "Sailor Sun are you ready to go to the jewelry shop to look around for clues? William thinks that would be a good place to start."

[Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 IaewRek

Steamstress stopped when Chenille entered the room and asked about the job. She turned to her friend with a bit of an evil grin... "We might have some meddling kids on our tail soon...3 possibly 4 of them...we will need your assistance as well please" Steamstress always wanted to at least be kind to the ones helping her... until there were issues of course.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2018, 5:45 am

°R0z3g01d°

You are a civilian? Ruth couldn't help but to open her mouth and dramatically throw her hands to the side in an even more exaggerated 'what?!' motion, looking down at herself as though DOUBLE CHECKING she was NOT wearing a Sailor Collar, and looked back up at Stephanie with a flabbergasted expression, further thrown off with how quickly the girl just bowed and backed off, calling something about a movie

This time she couldn't not growl in frustration, "Oh my GOD you just asked for my help in solving a crime - do you really expect to throw me off by saying you're going to a movie?!" She put her hands on either side of her head, meat of her palms pressed into her temples, then closed her eyes and curled up a bit to defend herself against the effortless incompetence of it all. Did Stephanie really believe her to be that stupid? Was this just how it was outside of the private sector?! Was everyone this dumb?! No wonder she had had such issues with interns if THIS was the norm. Little wonder, too, how idiots robbing a linen store made breaking news bulletins - 

Was this just how her life was doomed to be? Too intelligent to exist? 

While she was still recording their conversation, she ignored the gathered four in favor of her own thoughts, the repeated use of 'movies' solidifying her decision to ignore them and focus on her own problems. Namely...If those morons back at the corporation did consider terminating her contract, was this what she had to deal with in life outside her lab? The thought was so frightening her eyes opened to stare at the ground beneath her feet, the little weather forecast updating in the top left corner of her visor to reflect possible rain later today. What in the world would she do to survive in this?

She straightened - she knew exactly what she could do to survive in this - and strode off, away from the ridiculous group of "heroes", and replayed the morning's news bulletin to get the addresses of the stores that had been hit. Why would she do this freely? For that self-same notoriety the senshi were after. Sure, she probably wouldn't get any monetary compensation as everything that was stolen was undoubtedly insured, but if a linen store robbery made the news, her single-handedly solving it would definitely make the news, and that kind of publicity was something that the corporation couldn't ignore. And, if they could somehow still stand to let her leave, free publicity was free publicity and she could easily land a new job at another quantum computing lab. Head hunters would be crawling all over her inboxes.

And, besides, if none of that panned out, she could always hack her way into a fortune and make her own lab. 

She headed towards the closest of the stores to be robbed - a jewelry shop.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2018, 6:21 am

☼ Sailor Sun ☼

A jewelry store? A robbery? If this was of interest to the others, then she might as well follow along. She didn't have her own personal agenda or any plans more developed or interesting than following these two people, at least one of whom was also a sailor soldier.

Sailor Sun nodded and walked behind the two, wondering idly what they were going to look for. "Clues" seemed like a very broad category. She didn't know what either of the others expected to find when they reached their destination. Still, she didn't mind helping out, so follow along and try to do so, she would.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Sailor Bedfordshire, Soldier of pre-2014 Memes and Gaming!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2018, 7:36 am

[Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 B5Rigev

As they continued to walk, William explained further. "You misunderstood what I meant, Stephanie. The thing I wanted to tell you was my senshi name, Not anything after that." He then proceeded to put 2 fingers to the bottom of his chin in a quizzical stance.

"Now, another question persists: how do we get into the store? It's most likely been temporarily locked off for investigation purposes, and they won't let just anyone in. What do you think, Stephanie?.... Also, I just realised I don't know your senshi name yet, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHZf7RdwjZkbr-LdWwBnJA
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2018, 9:53 am

"Now, another question persists: how do we get into the store? It's most likely been temporarily locked off for investigation purposes, and they won't let just anyone in. What do you think, Stephanie?.... Also, I just realized I don't know your senshi name yet, what is it?"

Stephanie sighed inside at this comment since she was just taught a very valuable lesson about life as a senshi...from a civilian no less... this RoseGold must be super smart. She then walked over to an alleyway and looked around to see if things were clear...they were so she told him but not too loud. "Ok...first off William...you don't go around asking if people have Senshi names or stuff like that, ok? Also... look... yes I did that earlier but I made a huge mistake...what if that Rosegold was a villain and not the civilian that she said she was? I would have just given away the one thing...the main thing that is to be kept in my heart and never told...and for my mistake...I'm sorry William and Sailor Sun. I will make better decisions going forward. Now to your other theory William...We will have to figure something out... gosh...wishing I was like that Sailor Moon I've heard about she wouldn't have an issue getting in I bet."
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2018, 10:24 am

William let out a hefty sigh as Stephanie finished talking. "Sorry about that, Steph. With that, it was really just a case of 'I haven't had any problem before, so it's fine to do so.'. You can relate, right? As for RoseGold, I'm pretty sure that she's just one of those people that isn't very fond of the world around her due to experiance with a less savoury side of it, and just had a smidge more common sense than you may have had, no offence."

He paused as he continued to think. After a moment, he spoke again, but in a low voice: "You said something about wishing you were like Sailor Moon, because she would have no troubles getting in, right? Maybe we could transform before coming near the shop, and then state that we need to check the store to the authorities. Im pretty sure they would take 3 senshi seriously instead of a man, a woman and a senshi that looks like she's taking care of us. Plus, if the culprits return, we'll be ready. Does that sound like a good idea?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2018, 1:08 pm

°R0z3g01d°

Without pause or much ado, Ruth quickly analyzed the storefront, entered the jewelry store, scanned the corners of the room until she found a security camera, and got to work. With a flick of her wrist a holographic keyboard appeared - visible only to her through the use of her visor - and she started hacking away. With a quick algorithm she was logged into their secure server via their own password protected wifi and in moments she had found and started copying the video files taken in the storefront the day it had been robbed sometimes the previous month. It was easy, honestly; the police departments fingerprints were all over it. She took it a few steps farther to start making a remote copy of the days leading up to the event to give another of her programs the chance to recognize faces to see if anyone had been casing the place before they had robbed it. 

All in all, the operation took just under three minutes. By the time one of the women behind the counter maneuvered closer to ask, "Can I help you find something in particular?" she had stretched her hand to dismiss the keyboard and associated hacking subscreen on her visor and straightened with a sardonic smile. She shrugged, "Nope," and left.

The next of the targeted shops was within range, and she started out for that one next. 

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2018, 2:44 pm

"You said something about wishing you were like Sailor Moon because she would have no troubles getting in, right? Maybe we could transform before coming near the shop, and then state that we need to check the store to the authorities. I'm pretty sure they would take 3 senshi seriously instead of a man, a woman and a senshi that looks like she's taking care of us. Plus, if the culprits return, we'll be ready. Does that sound like a good idea?"

Stephanie looked at William as he spoke and when he finished she was happy and excited and...didn't know she was now hugging him... A few seconds later...when she noticed she let go of him, her face red as an apple, "Sorry about that..um... let's try your idea, William." She grabbed her pretty rainbow colored transformation pen out and called out,  “Sailor Splash Rise from the depths!!” quickly her transformation came and went and she now was standing in her Sailor Fuku. "Sailor Splash has arrived...go get wet!"

She stood there happily waiting...wait...ing...oh crud!! she left the other girl back by the antennae. She then ran back hoping the girl was still there. She got there and said, "I AM SOOOO SORRY!!..sorry I left you here not knowing what we were doing...Please come with us?" She smiled at her hopeful friend, hoping she wasn't mad.

Her Senshi Fuku Description OOC Note to all:
Back to top Go down
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2018, 3:11 pm

Sailor Midnight

Midnight stood there alone for a while until Splash noticed her and had come back, she was angry, yes, but she needed these women and....man, well boy, to help her out. "That's okay." She forgave the water senshi before hearing the question. "Sure, why not? I could use the help anyways." Sailor Midnight had hinted she had needed help but didn't speak much further as she walked with the Rainbow-haired senshi to the others for whatever they were doing.

"And what are we doing?" Midnight asked Splash, since she wasn't with them to hear the plan.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2018, 4:49 pm

Chenille Quill "The Needleworker"

Meddling kids? Chenille frowned a bit, despite the obvious enjoyment on Steamstress's face. A job with kids wasn't something Chenille felt completely comfortable with. At least, not the young kids she pictured. Maybe there would be a way to secret them away, rather than "dealing" with them in the normal way.

But she trusted in Steamstress's methods, so she nodded.

"I'll help in any way I can."

If that included simply pinning the kids down and not actually attacking them, then so be it. She would wait to see how the situation progressed.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2018, 4:58 pm

Sailor Nightmare

Nightmare looked behind her to see another woman walking up to them "And who's she?" She asked not seeing nor hearing anything about this Needleworker.

"You think it's easy but now look, they're all together, especially with my little sister." Sailor Nightmare said frowning watching her sister "I saw we pay my sister a visit and teach her a lesson, I've had it with her!" She suddenly exclaimed slamming a fist on the wood of the window they were watching from, her red eyes clearly now full of anger.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2018, 6:09 pm

Chenille frowned which caught Steamstress eyes and she was about to ask what was wrong when Sailor Nightmare spoke and got mad slamming her fist near the window. "We will in a minute Nightmare...this is my good friend Chenille Quill otherwise know as the Needleworker... Chenille can do so many things with her needles that even I cant do with my work. Now...these kids...seem to be snooping around where we have been and YES...I do think it's time we said hello... Ladies meet me downstairs and we shall head off to pay them a visit...if we're lucky...we can leave them...IN STITCHES!!!" Steamstress got up and put her outfit on with her weaponry and smiled evilly walking out the room and down to the front of the mansion.
Back to top Go down
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2018, 6:52 pm

Sailor Midnight

As she walked with Splash to meet the others, she saw a pink-haired girl enter the store. Her brown eyes widened as she recognized her, it was that girl from before! "Hey, that girl just went in the store from the shadows we should really stop her before she steals anything." Midnight pointed out looking towards the rainbow-haired senshi.
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2018, 11:01 pm

Well, at least I know she liked the idea. This was all William really thought about Stephanie hugging him, as he honestly didn't mind.
"Well, since the plan's accepted..." as he finished, he reached for the distinct Blue-and-Purple Transformation Pen in his pocket and hung it in the air. "Koronis Power, make up!" 

Once he had finished and turned around to where he thought Sailor Splash was... "Where's she gone?" A quick look in the direction they came for revealed Sailor Splash walking back with the Senshi he briefly saw earlier. "... Well, the more, the merrier, I guess!" He reunited with the others and proceeded to walk towards the store with the others, having not heard about Midnight noticing someone suspicious go in.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th July 2018, 6:56 am

☼ Sailor Sun ☼

When the other woman said the name "Sailor Moon," a clear burst of recognition flickered across Sailor Sun's russet eyes. She knew that name—she could see the long blonde hair fluttering in the wind; the blue eyes that burned with determination; and the sailor suit of blue, red, and gold. She could hear the voice, echoing through her memories: laughter, clear and bright. Someone everyone was drawn to. She almost wanted to reach out, to touch the figure she envisioned, but it wasn't real. That person wasn't here now.

She snapped out of her thoughts just about the time that Sailor Splash returned with Sailor Midnight. Sailor Koronis headed towards the store, and Sailor Sun moved to follow. Apparently this was part of the "looking for clues" they were talking about before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th July 2018, 8:35 am

°R0z3g01d°

As she approached the store, she seriously considered skipping it and going to the next. Paused on the sidewalk, practically mid determined stride, her pleased-with-herself expression fell as she saw the group of four sailor senshi gathered in an alleyway before her,  Koronis and Sun striding towards the storefront as the third - in a darker uniform - and the fourth - whom she guessed was Stephanie based solely on the water themes and rainbow hair in connection to that water spout earlier - waited, the third turning back to talk to Stephanie. Honestly, the senshi glamour that usually would make figuring out their identities impossible on looks alone was wasted on this crew. Maybe not the third, but definitely two of the others. 

Did she really want to enter the store they'd be bumbling around? 

She pushed forward. It'd be inefficient to go to another only to have to double back. She had the best and most direct path between the stores already figured out and working around these plebes wasn't going to screw that up for her. She'd have this mess solved by the end of the day.

The brunette strode right past the pair that had hung back, her white boots clicking neatly on the sidewalk and her gaze straight forward, analyzing the store's wide windows in search of any obvious security system she could preemptively worm her way into while walking. She flicked her wrist and once again the holographic keyboard appeared at either hand for her eyes only and she tapped in a command with a few quick movements of her graphite-coated nails in a manner that would look, to all other eyes, as someone just randomly tapping their fingers in thin air while walking with normal arm-swinging movement.

She caught up to Koronis and Sun just as he reached the door and waited for him to open it for her, as most people are tempted to do when someone is behind them and a door is in front.
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th July 2018, 9:00 am

As Sailor Koronis approached the door to open it, he instinctively looked behind him to check the people behind him, but there was one more than he expected, and this one seemed familiar to him, with her pink getup. And then he noticed the visor, and realised in his head... It's that Rosegold woman from earlier!

He was about to speak out loud about this, but he realised something: since she's already proven to be quite savvy in common sense, having a senshi call out "I recognise you" when just beforehand, a civilian with very similar hair and facial features had spoken to her, she could easily put 2 and 2 together and realise hid identity.

As such, he instead put on his best important-sounding voice and spoke to her that way:

"Sorry, ma'am, we need to investigate this place, as it has just been robbed. I hope you can understand our intent."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th July 2018, 9:15 am

°R0z3g01d°

"Just been robbed?" Ruth replied in a disgusted voice, one brow quirking, "It was robbed last month. You missed "just" by about three weeks, kid." She emphasized the last to get back at the "ma'am" comment. "So open the door and let me through or I'll just wave over to the manager and get their security to explain why barring the passage of potential customers is frowned upon."
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th July 2018, 9:29 am

Wait, it was robbed 3 weeks ago? Well, then. Oops.

His mouth formed into a gritted-teeth frown, the kind that simply says a worried "Oh no." He didn't know what to say that wouldn't be identity-revealing or not make her madder, while still keeping her out of the store. He relented in the end, having no idea what else to say.

"Okay, you can briefly enter, but don't linger. We don't want any major interference." He responded, slowly opening the door as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th July 2018, 9:56 am

°R0z3g01d°

She snorted as she brushed past him. "What's one more "customer" on top of the crowd of customers, the police, the crime scene investigators and the reporters that have been in and out since then?" Upon entering, she spotted another camera security system, frowned at the company name, and backed herself casually into a corner by a necklace display to get to work. "Don't worry, boy scout," she commented offhandedly as she started her first attempt to get into the buffed up system, "I'll be in and out in six minutes tops, don't let me disturb your play at being a detective."
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th July 2018, 10:32 am

As she entered the store, Sailor Koronis slowly turned back to the rest of the group, clearly not happy with himself.

"That... Could have gone much better, I will admit. So, what shall we check first? I wouldn't know, I don't really do investigations much."
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th July 2018, 11:39 am

Splash walked over with Midnight and watched the interaction between Rosegold and Koronis. After she went in Splash went over to Koronis, "Hey look who I found...remember sailor midnight? Yep, she came back.  Sun are you ready? Let's hope we get lucky like Sailor moon does and truthfully I wish Sailor Mars was here too and Mercury..or all of them...oh well...you guys ready?"
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th July 2018, 11:48 am

"If you're ready, I'm ready," he responded, "But I don't think I'll be leading the way in this. Like I said, I don't really do investigation, really, at all."
Back to top Go down
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th July 2018, 11:50 am

Sailor Midnight

Midnight saw the pink haired girl, she didn't reply to Splash, her thoughts were taken away by how this pink haired young woman was acting...

Great, my sister would love to have this girl on her side, I need to prevent that....but how? Sailor Midnight thought to herself as she went fully silent, to try and think of a plan to stop her sister. 

Midnight's attention was taken again when she heard the names Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars. Those were two of the inner Senshi that originally protected Earth, weird none were here but she didn't bother thinking of it, the Senshi of the Night didn't know them at all so why bother worrying.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th July 2018, 12:04 pm

☼ Sailor Sun ☼

Sailor Sun gave a nod at Sailor Splash's question. She was ready. She didn't know what she was ready for, but she was as ready as she would get.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th July 2018, 12:11 pm

°R0z3g01d°

The defense on this place was nuts. It kept providing counters automatically. She frowned a bit as she worked, trying one more thing before bringing out the big guns, but despite her absorption in her work, she couldn't help but eyeroll at the kid's comments heard through the glass door between them. "Shocking," she uttered just beneath her breath as he admitted, for the second time in as many sentences, that he was not an investigator. A red DENIED script flashed across her display and she deftly reached up and plucked a small pink ornament from her necklace and nonchalantly tossed it up towards one of the cameras, where it seemed to move of its own accord up to the ceiling tile around the camera's domed cover and disappear into the crack between the two. It'd find a connection and get her in - in the seconds between, she followed the eyes of whom she assumed to be the smartest of the senshi quartet to a girl with pink hair, and quirked a brow. Surely the perpetrator wouldn't return to the scene of the crime? 

... or was she putting too much stock in other people's intelligences again?

With a wink to activate the feature, she took a picture of the pink haired stranger and started a subroutine that would make a three-dimensional model of the figure to make her easier to spot if she came up in any of the recorded video from any of the stores that had been robbed. She kept her gaze in that general direction so if the pink haired stranger turned she could get additional angles, but a green GO! appeared on screen and her fingers got back to tapping away, her nanorobot having given her a hardwired connection to the system.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th July 2018, 1:44 pm

Chenille Quill "The Needleworker"

It was strange to hear Steamstress praise her work, but she appreciated it all the same. She didn't recognize the girl standing near Steamstress but she knew enough to guess that this girl was a newcomer to the villainous enterprise.

"Nice to meet you," she said, her expression rather blank as she greeted the newcomer. But she didn't wait too long for a response as she had been given an order to go downstairs and so that's what she would do.

Her hands twitched at the absence of cloth between her fingers, but she knew that there would soon be other things to occupy her mind. Chenille pulled a lace shawl about her shoulders before walking to Steamstress's side.

"Is there a plan?" she asked. "Anything I should know before we move out?"

She wasn't overly concerned about the lack of information. She was content to wait if need be. Needles would do their work regardless of how much she knew beforehand.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th July 2018, 4:32 pm

"Is there a plan?" she asked. "Anything I should know before we move out?"

Chenille came downstairs and asked that important question. "Well to let you know these aren't kids were dealing with like I was putting them down as. Still, you and Nightmare should not take this lightly... I have...this feeling in my skin... If we get overwhelmed we fall back as soon as possible...in other words were mostly scaring them off our trail...understand?" 

Sailor Splash nodded to Sailor Sun and said, "We're looking around to see if the bad guys left a trail to follow." After saying that she walked over opening the door and walked in holding it for her two friends. when inside then they could start looking around for clues and trails and maybe speak with Rosegold again since she was there too...
Back to top Go down
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th July 2018, 8:08 pm

Sailor Nightmare

"The only thing we need is that girl in pink and my sister, I wish to torture her personally." Nightmare said going with them with an evil grin. Those words of Steamstress will never leave her head of teaching her younger sister pain. "And Steamstress..."  She began "you get the honors of helping me teach her pain." Sailor Nightmare stated, hoping her friend would like that.
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th July 2018, 1:16 am

Sailor Koronis nodded back to Splash and proceeded to enter the shop. He decided to check the camera to see if it's been tampered with, and approached it so he could have a look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top