The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

[Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th June 2018, 11:37 am

[Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 TxN8CHL

"Huh, the water tower? Oh, that silly thing..yeah I don't know...stuff just happens sometimes but it's ok don't worry William I won't let it hurt you" *WINK* She winked at him as if she sensed something maybe...Now, where did our friend go?"
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Sailor Bedfordshire, Soldier of pre-2014 Memes and Gaming!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th June 2018, 11:49 am

Sailor Koronis

"Alrighty, then. I dunno, she kinda just headed off before I could say anything to her. Must be just stopping by to observe what was happening." As he said this, he put his hands roughly on his hips, and one of them instinctively went into a grabbing shape in his pocket, bringing.attention to the fact that there was something in his pocket, namely his Transformation Pen for Sailor Koronis.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHZf7RdwjZkbr-LdWwBnJA
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th June 2018, 12:03 pm

She looked down to see him grab at something and she got a small bit of defensive not knowing what he was grabbing. "Hey, whats in there William? You have something you want us to see?" She then looked at the other girl they saved, "How are you doing sweetie? Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th June 2018, 12:09 pm

Sailor Koronis

"OH, I didnt- I mean, I wasnt- oh, I'll just whisper something." He looked around to make sure noone was nearby besides them three, then leant in to Stephanie's ear and started whispering:

"Okay, I'll reveal what that was in my pocket if you answer to this question with a 'yes': are you secretly a sailor senshi? Im not suspicious, I just need to know if I am to tell you."
Back to top Go down
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st July 2018, 5:31 pm

Mei waited, she could either ask one of them to help, or do it on her own, she needed help searching for her elder sister, Kurami, but it was impossible to do alone. Looking at each of them, she waited for them to separate so she could talk to one, luckily she was able to blend in with the shadows or she would have been caught by now eavesdropping on their conversation. 

She heard the guy ask the rainbow-haired woman about her being a senshi. She had to withhold face palming herself, it was clear they were all senshi. 'Well, I know I'm not asking him to help me. It's clear he's a senshi.' She thought to herself, her only hope would be those two woman with him.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2018, 10:03 am

Stephanie leaned into William safely and told him... "Yes, I am...and I have a feeling that this girl here might be one too. but please don't be afraid to ask me things from now on ok?" She then moved back from him looking around, "Now where did that other girl go... I wanted to talk to her too..."
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2018, 10:12 am

Sailor Koronis

"Well, I'm not really sure, but let's think about this and see if we can figure it out. Now, if she were to actually run off across the sidewalk, we may have heard her run. If she walked, I probably would of seen her when I checked around us. So maybe..." He panned around for any other ways out, and spotted a few. "... she went down one of these alleyways. I have no idea which, but it's an idea."

After that idea, he leant back in again and spoke some more. "The reason I asked is because I'm a senshi myself, and I asked you for safety's sake. That was my transformation pen I was instinctively grabbing. I'm guessing that water thing was part of your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2018, 12:38 pm

☼ Sailor Sun ☼

She didn't seem to be following along with the conversation of the other two, her focus totally occupied with observing her surroundings. Earth... so this, this is Earth... Why was that a thought that flashed through her mind? She couldn't add anything else to it—not enough context to give it more meaning. Somehow, she knew of this place, but she didn't know it—wasn't familiar with it in a way that would have allowed her to get around or do... well, anything, actually. Not that she knew what she would do.

Slowly it occurred to her that the young man and woman had spoken to her, asking her name. She heard the rainbow-haired one inquire if she was alright, and she turned back. A slight breeze fluttered the sparkling sheer yellow bow on the front of her uniform, dancing through her long fiery hair.

"Sailor Sun," she replied, the voice soft and low. That really wouldn't have been too much of a surprise. She wore a sailor suit, after all, although she didn't look too much like the ever-famous Sailor Moon and her team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2018, 5:32 am

°R0z3g01d°

Her hands were already in careful-but-satisfying fists at her sides, so instead Ruth sucked at her teeth irritably, her lips separating with a high pitched intake-squeak of irritation as the line of static disturbance rippled across her visor. She stopped dead in place, her short dress rippling with the sudden inertial change, and stared at the flickering image as it continued, then glared at it once it stopped, the news flash continuing in the browser window at the top right corner of her view. 

It wasn't enough that stealing linen somehow made front page, prime-time news, but now something was interfering with HER NETWORK?! She took deep, steadying breaths, then twitched her fingers into starting a command, and glanced around to scan for the source of the interference, only to find it nearly directly on top of her. It seemed almost like the reaction a solar storm, but that wasn't possible - not without prior warning. She strode forward to be exactly beneath the source, identifying it as a a network antennae and intending to march into the building to give the owners a piece of her mind - someone should pay for the ineptitude of the world today - only to drop her mouth in incredulous disbelief as a water spout suddenly burst to life near the corner of the building and a girl rode it up and out of sight. 

Another Senshi?!

Just how many were there now?! She shut her mouth with a click of her teeth, took a deep breath to calm down, and casually walked closer. The interference stopped, and she started putting things together. When, moments later, the trio returned to ground level via reduction of the water spout, she was within earshot. One of them - YET ANOTHER Senshi - what was this, an infestation?! - was conscious but barely, so she moved her pupils in a zigzag to start recording what happened, the video stored on her personal data cloud servers. She didn't really know what she'd use the recording for, but foul play was foul play regardless of whom it was towards. 

The boy addressed the rainbow haired girl, his voice picking up perfectly through her visor and with a twitch of her index finger the sound reverberated through the headphones so she could hear better. She crossed her arms and leaned against the building casually, as though admiring the trees lining the street. If they were deciding to party in Crystal Tokyo just because it's senshi-friendly and said anything incriminating, she'd send it to every restaurant and club in the vicinity so they wouldn't give them free food or quick seating or any of that nonsense. 

The rainbow-haired water-spout creating girl was Stephanie Sanders. Nice of her to just throw her secret identity out like that where anyone could hear it. ... or anyone with high tech recording devices built into their visors anyway. The dude's name was William Clemont and was laying it on thick. And 'stuff just happens?' she saw the wink clear as day and her expression dropped to deadpan as she scoffed under her breath. Winking? Really? Were they flirting now? --!!! Her expression changed to alarm and disbelieving disgust as William reached for a shape in his pants pocket, her arms snapping out of being crossed to hover in some sort of defensive position in front of her chest - how perverted - ?!?! Until he backtracked and leaned in to whisper something into the other girl's ear. If he was planning something nefarious - frowning, she dialed up the range on the microphone --

and then exhaled through her teeth in frustration. Really?! How obvious do you have to be?! She grit her teeth and folded her arms again but did not lean back, silently fuming at the waste of time. Of course she was a senshi, and now it was obvious he was, too - why waste time with ridiculous questions? They seemed to start looking for somebody, only for him to point out that he was a senshi - she took a deep breath through her nose and let it out slowly to keep composure. 

First the crybabies at her job. Then those asinine news reports. Now this. What did she do to deserve this.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2018, 7:39 am

Sailor Koronis

"Sailor Sun." William paused as he finished his query to Stephanie, and slowly tuned around to the voice's source, realising it was from the girl that they got off of the antenna.

"Sailor.... Sun?" He replied in brief confusion, before realising what she meant after looking over her orange and brown, well, everything, and her being in a senshi fuku. "Ohh, so that's your name, huh? Now that I think about it, that does kinda make sense with your getup."

He made a second look around the nearby area just to check any and all potental areas the dark-haired girl could've went down, before noticing something he didn't take notice of beforehand- a girl in bright pink clothing, looking at the three of them and frowning, and- wait, is that a visor on her face?

"Huh. Nice tech. But why is she so upset at us?" He said in a somewhat-low voice in reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2018, 8:05 am

"Sailor Sun? Wow, that is a cool name well I'm glad you're ok now, maybe we should go somewhere else since I can seem to find our friend anywhere..."

"Huh. Nice tech. But why is she so upset at us?" He said in a somewhat-low voice in reaction.

Stephanie looked around finding someone watching them apparently and she wasn't too fond of being spied on. "Hold on a minute ok William...Sailor Sun..." Stephaine started over to this person and was going to kindly ask her what her issue was. She got there and said, "Excuse me but why are you spying on us? It's very rude and unkind."
Back to top Go down
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2018, 8:29 am

Sailor Nightmare

She watched this new lady from the window of a higher floor of the mansion. Kurami, now Sailor Nightmare in her fixed senshi fuku, seemed quite impressed with the huge mansion and her attention was caught on a pink haired woman looking annoyed in the distance. "We could use that woman." Nightmare said to her partner with a smirk. All of a sudden, her attention was taken, she had spotted her sister in the shadows not far either, she gasped all of a sudden then went silent, deciding to watch.

Sailor Midnight

Mei watched those senshi talk as she transformed, she didn't want them to know she was a senshi, especially that man, so stepping out of the alley she walked over to them "Is everything alright?" She asked before adding "I saw two people stuck on a building, I thought I would investigate." She said looking at the two senshi, one with rainbow hair and the other who had introduced herself as Sailor Sun.

Last edited by UranianJewel on 3rd July 2018, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2018, 8:48 am

Sailor Koronis

William turned to the Senshi that just showed up from, well, he didn't know, and explained to his best abilities:

"If you were referring to 2 people being on top of a very tall antenna, one of them was me, trying to get the other down. The other one up there was this senshi right here, who calls herself Sailor Sun. I don't know anything else besides that, so I can't tell you why she was up there"

As he spoke, William noticed something familiar about this senshi that just arrived. Was it her hair...?

Meh, it doesn't really matter, he figured in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2018, 9:00 am

°R0z3g01d°

But why is she so upset with us, Ruth mockingly mouthed as the words hit her like the buzz of an annoying fly, her head bobbing from side to side and rolling her eyes. Ugggggg.

As the rainbow haired - really? rainbow? what a rukus - untransformed-senshi approached, she did nothing to hide her serious lack of awe at anything that had transpired so far, pinning the younger girl with a blase stare as she stopped closer to her. 

Her brows furrowed in incredulity and she unfolded her arms and moved into an exaggerated shrug, "Spying?!" she repeated, looking around in an obvious fashion, "You're in public, how is this spying?!" With a groaning sigh, she put three delicate fingers to her forehead in exasperation, "Oh my god no wonder the cops haven't sought your help in stopping the," she made quotation marks with her first and second finger of both hands, ""Crime spree"" and then put her hands on her hips, "Lemme guess, assisting in an arrest is too "rude" and "unkind" for you."

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 3rd July 2018, 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2018, 9:08 am

☼ Sailor Sun ☼

Sun lacked any motivation to move along or do anything differently. There was definitely something... not quite right with this person. Her lack of presence seemed almost reminiscent of a sleepwalker or someone with amnesia. She wasn't outright confused by the things around her, but she didn't seem to be taking much stock of anything. The long-haired girl simply stood there, in the broad daylight, wearing the uniform of a sailor soldier despite no immediate threat of attack.

Sailor Sun simply stared as the conversations continued around her. These people sparked no recollection, nor did most of their conversation mean anything to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2018, 9:33 am

Sailor Koronis

As this girl started being, well, incerdibly mean towards Stephanie, William's face went from a perplexed stare to an irked frown, as if to say "Oh no, she's one of those people."

He then turned around back to Sailor Sun, still not looking like she's taking anything in around her. "Hey, uh, do you need any help? Do you know where you are? If you wanna ask anything, I'll try my best to help explain. No need to be afraid."
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2018, 9:50 am

To Sailor Uranus:

Well, this person was being very rude but by the way she spoke, she knew something... Stephanie had to speak carefully... "Look ms...pink hair or whatever your name is..." She cleared her throat..."I...I'm sorry about that...I and my friends here were actually going to go look for the thief here soon and I am sorry that I came at you like that. My name is Stephanie Sanders and William, Sailor Sun and I would actually like it if you wanted that is to come with us...if that's ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2018, 11:05 am

°R0z3g01d°

She rolled her eyes. She didn't even have pink hair, what kind if oblivious amateur hour was this? "Rosegold." she supplied with an annoyed sigh as the other cleared her throat before continuing with what Ruth figured was a ridiculous question. And long. Wow she paused a lot when talking. Ruth crossed one arm across her chest to support her other elbow and started to move her free standing index finger in a circle to try to hurry her up - honestly the inane inefficiency -- She furrowed her brows, finger freezing in place. 

What.

The deadpan look she delivered would make any of her interns wet their pants. "You want me to what?" she returned, but quickly continued before the exact request was bumbled through again at her. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2018, 11:09 am

☼ Sailor Sun ☼

"Oh," she said, the single short syllable her only reply to the series of questions. Then she paused, giving the dark eyes another moment to sweep across the mostly-calm (if not for Stephanie and the woman in pink's current conversation, which seemed to be losing some steam) street scene.

"Okay."

It wasn't really... much of a reply. Sailor Sun didn't have much to ask. She didn't know where she was (other than "Earth"), but she didn't feel particularly pressed to find out. Most people went about their lives driven by motivation, but that was clearly not something this sailor soldier had. She didn't appear to be hiding anything, simply unaware. She stuck with William and Stephanie merely because they were the only people around her at the moment.

If anyone were to ask why she was even here, she couldn't have answered it.
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2018, 11:25 am

Sailor Koronis

After getting a very... small reply, William briefly stared in confusion, before realising something.

Maybe, with a seemingly important name like that, she... Hmm. I'll try asking something a bit bigger.

"Sailor Sun, do you have any memory of what happened before you ended up there? I don't have much to go off of with how little you're talking. It's like you only just woke up for the first time ever or something."
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2018, 12:56 pm

☼ Sailor Sun ☼

"No," the girl in the warm-toned sailor suit replied.

She clearly understood his question, and she knew the answer was negative. There was nothing, just... this. Whatever existed in the moment. It didn't seem to particularly distress her, either. Often those afflicted with amnesia would have fear or panic, having lost something precious. She didn't feel like she had lost something, merely that it wasn't there. She couldn't have spoken to whether it ever had been.

"I don't remember anything," she ceded, giving a slight shrug.

She wondered if they were just going to stand here, or if these two new people planned on going anywhere. Perhaps she would come along. She didn't seem to have anything particular to do, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2018, 1:07 pm

Sailor Koronis

"Huh. Well, you must've been up there for a reason. With such a most-likely-important name like 'Sailor Sun' and how you just woke up there with not a single memory, I feel like that there's more to this than either of us know at this point."

He slightly leant in and spoke in a slightly quieter, more secretive tone:

"For future reference, I am actually a Sailor Senshi myself, specifically Sailor Koronis. I've told Stephanie that, and- wait... hold on."

He realised that, while he had told Stephanie that he was a senshi, he forgot to tell her which senshi he is. He then leant back out and called out in her direction.

"Steph! I forgot to tell you something, are you able to come back for just a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th July 2018, 12:10 pm

"Why?? well to help us catch the bad guys of course and also I'm sorry for getting your hair color wrong rosegold...I don't wanna start our friendship off on the wrong foot. My name is Stephanie Sanders and these friends over here are William and Sailor Sun. Like I said though, It would be nice if you could help us...please?"

[Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 IaewRek

Steamstress was working on something special for Nightmare that needed a few items they would procure later when her new friend said that they could use some woman outside and Steamstress got up walking to go see. When she got to the window she laughed, "Hmm... that women does seem like someone of value...we will go check that when she is done speaking to those...*Nightmare gasp* What?? What is wrong Nightmare? Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th July 2018, 1:22 pm

Chenille Quill "The Needleworker"

Somewhere in an upper--and quieter--part of the Steamstress's mansion, Chenille worked with her thread and cloth. She had no real interest in finding out what was going on in the rest of the mansion. When a job that needed her expertise came around, she was certain the Steamstress would call for her.

Otherwise, Chenille was quite content to do her own thing for as long as possible.

Right now she practiced with her magicked needles, having them bear the brunt of the intricate movements necessary to create a work of art. She needed a lot of concentration to get those exact angles and pressures correct, but it was certainly good practice.

Plus it had the bonus of needing to do very little physical movements herself. Just maneuvering her hands to direct the needles, and that was that.

The picture began to take shape--and although it wasn't as precise or even as she could have done by hand, the payoff was acceptable for the amount of practice she received in the making of it.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th July 2018, 1:35 pm

Sailor Nightmare

Sailor Nightmare hadn't noticed much on what her friend, Steamstress had said, her attention was taken by her sister, was she getting help? Possibly. "That girl down there, she's my sister." Nightmare replied with a smirk. Oh, this should be good, very good indeed. Now they could hopefully spy on these senshi, so a total of 4 senshi? She couldn't deal with that alone, luckily she had Steamstress, she seemed like a strong fighter, plus they had much in common. "Looks like she's trying to make friends with some Senshi, what do we do?" The Senshi of Nightmares asked looking at her partner in crime.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th July 2018, 1:46 pm

[Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 IaewRek

Steamstress looked out and snickered, "That puny thing is your sister? Ha...I bet Chenille could beat her even... Well, let us see... I personally think we could take your sister and maybe that one with the odd rainbow hair but what do you think of the one man down there and that one there that their speaking with?? Hmm...hold on..." Steamstress walked out of the room and went upstairs for a moment and got to and knocked on Chenille's door. "Hello Chenille...if you're not too busy...I might have a job for us... Come to meet me in my room when you get time, thanks" Steamstress went back into her room with Nightmare waiting for her answers from her cohorts.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th July 2018, 2:44 pm

°R0z3g01d°

She wanted her to help them catch the "bad guys". Her expression fell to dead pan, glazing over the hair apology, internally twitching at the notion that this hapless kid already thought they had a "friendship" started. As she introduced herself Ruth glanced past her back to the other little trio as yet ANOTHER SAILOR SENSHI had shown up and she already knew Stephanie's name and --

She closed her eyes - she was so done. William literally just outed his senshi identity. Sure, it was whispering, but you'd think that in this day and age people would take greater measures to hide their 'secret identity' but maybe the priveledge involved with being a Sailor Senshi was just too great to keep to yourself anymore. She barely resisted the urge to growl in frustration beneath her breath - what kind of amateurs?? With a hot second of editing she could sell this whole situation on the darkweb for so much money --

Stephanie was still talking. She opened her eyes an exaggerated roll, dropped the previously-twirling finger and laid her forearm across the other, and fixed the rainbow-haired girl with a stare that did nothing to hide her displeasure at being faced with such incompetence. "I'm a civilian. You realize that, right? You know absolutely nothing about me beyond my name, and yet you're asking for my help to "catch the bad guys"? What, are you fresh out of girl scouts or something? Do you think four senshi aren't enough to take down linen store robbers? My god is it the lack of brain cells?" she leaned in as though conspiratorially, the very idea that this girl wanted a civilian's assistance in solving a crime when she had a team right there and would STILL PROBABLY END UP TAKING THE CREDIT AS A "SENSHI OPERATION" fueling her cattiness, "I mean I get that if that's what you're thinking, but how would you know I'd be of any assistance to begin with? Or that I'd do so freely? Cops get paid, you guys get notoriety and I'd get - what? A good feeling for spending my day corralling this mess?"
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th July 2018, 9:59 pm

"You are a civilian? I am so sorry RoseGold but a simple no thank you would have sufficed. Anyway, I'm sorry I wasted your time..." She bowed to Rosegold then turned back to William and went back to him. "It's just you me and Sailor Sun...Oh Hi, you came back...we need to go soon there...um..is a movie were late for..right guys??"
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th July 2018, 11:02 pm

[Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 B5Rigev

William quietly stared at Stephanie's attempt at a lie, not sure what she was on about.

A Movie? But we were going to inves- oh. He realised her ruse and tried to follow along. "Uhh, yeah, a movie. The name escapes me right now, but hoo boy, a movie!" He wasn't very good at lying when under pressure. 

He turned back to Stephanie and whispered again: "I just wanted to clear something up. I forgot to tell you Which senshi I am; I'm specifically Sailor Koronis. Also, I think we should just get going to the jewellery shop now. There's not anything else of use here, really."

Last edited by Clegginator on 6th July 2018, 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th July 2018, 2:22 am

Chenille Quill "The Needleworker"

The knock on her door pulled her from her concentration, the magic needles sputtering out of existence and the cloth they worked fell to the floor. Chenille didn't move to catch it, simply watched as it folded upon itself as it descended.

Something akin to annoyance washed away when she heard the Steamstress's voice on the other side. She listened to the request and then the retreating footsteps in silence. The cloth lay on the floor, calling to her to complete the project but she liked the Steamstress and supported her. If the other woman needed her for a job, then that took precedence.

Chenille got up from her chair and made her way down to the Steamstress's room, her movements unhurried. Entering into the room, she saw the Steamstress herself and Sailor Nightmare already assembled.

"A job?" Chenille repeated, her words slow as she made her way closer to the other two. She folded her arms delicately across her chest. "What kind of job?"
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top