The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

[Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th July 2018, 1:47 pm

[Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 IaewRek

Steamstress looked over at Nightmare with an evil grin and told her, Yes I too wish to speak with that girl and thank you Nightmare...we will have so much evil fun with it..." She then looked to Chenille and smiled to her dear friend, "Let us go out and cause some trouble now shall we...but remember if things get too wild..we fall back no matter what I don't wish to lose either of you..." She then opened the door for them to walk out and go off to meet their so-called enemies.
Back to top Go down
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th July 2018, 12:15 am

Sailor Midnight

Midnight walked in after Koronis, getting a bad feeling. She looked st the jewelry for what might be the ones that are missing. She looked at the Ruby's and anything dark colored. She loved the jewelry of this world, it was gorgeous, like the ones of her own planet. "Earth has nice jewelry, maybe if we get the thief we can get some jewelry?" Sailor Midnight said to the others, clear that she had wanted it.

But that feeling came again, something was going to happen, something bad....
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th July 2018, 12:19 am

Sailor Nightmare

Nightmare walked out the door first hearing the plan. "I want that woman and sister, that is all we need, and I have an idea on how to do it." She said outside on this late afternoon, smirking.Those senshi at the store looked like complete idiots, could possibly fall for anything. Sailor Nightmare wasn't going to say her plan unless she knew that both of these women were on board with listening and her red eyes showed it would be a good plan indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th July 2018, 7:40 am

°R0z3g01d°

The quartet of senshi entered not long after she had gotten through the first system and Koronis stopped to stare up at the domed security camera her nanobot had entered through, but she paid it little mind - she was already in, what did she care if he bumbled up a camera? Keeping the pink-haired girl in sight for her scans, she redirected her attention to the screen of flying text as she wormed her way through firewall after firewall, having to build a few back doors right into the fabric of the code before effortlessly "walking" through them. A few more pushes and --

She actually paused to take a quiet, deep breath and let it out as the third senshi - the one whose name was not just thrown out there - suggested that she wanted to be rewarded for catching the thief with jewelry. So much for that senshi spirit. The last of them now completely written off in her mind, she redoubled her efforts and - !

Was in. 

She immediately started downloading the camera files in question, cross referencing them with the day of the heist and even the policework done inside afterwards. It would've been even better if she had been able to get a copy of the investigator files to work with... but hacking the police network would be her last resort, she quickly decided as the process bar filled. If she was caught meddling in there, where she could change things if she wanted to, she could find herself in a jail cell rather than the mayor's office at the end of this, even if she did manage to single-handedly solve it.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th July 2018, 11:30 am

Chenille Quill "The Needleworker"

Chenille nodded to her boss, glancing for a moment towards Nightmare. The passion and pure hatred in her voice for a sibling was not something she'd ever heard before. Of course, Chenille had no siblings of her own, so who was she to judge?

"Perhaps you should share with us this plan, Nightmare, so that we can help bring it to fruition more efficiently." Her voice was calm, quiet, disconnected. She was here, but a haze of something weighed down her actions. One would think her to be tired, if anything.

Regardless, she followed Steamstress out of the building, her hands twitching in the motions it took to summon her needles, though she had yet to bring the magic forward.

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 8th July 2018, 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th July 2018, 11:44 am

Sailor Nightmare

Nightmare laughed "Simple, I'll act nice, my sister can't expose me without the senshi not trusting her. Who would trust a senshi with an evil sister?"She said her plan, not leaving anything out as she awaited a response from them, it was smart, and quite deceiving. Nightmare's red eyes gleamed evily and her black long hair flew in the wind as she awaited their response, but there wasn't much time before the Senshi could escape.
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Sailor Bedfordshire, Soldier of pre-2014 Memes and Gaming!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th July 2018, 12:11 pm

[Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 B5Rigev

As Sailor Koronis analysed the camera further (aka, he took the outer case off), he found something weird. While he wasn't much into cameras, let alone of the CCTV variety, but he knew when there was something on it that wasn't part of the original product. It was something like a tiny little pink bead that looks like it attached itself to a component of the camera, and it looked quite fishy. He gave a signal to the other senshi to get their attention, and then spoke:

"I've found something that looks like its attached itself to the camera. Maybe it was used to disable it?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHZf7RdwjZkbr-LdWwBnJA
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th July 2018, 12:26 pm

Steamstress loved the plan letting out a laugh. "We shall use our real names Chenille and I since the cops nor that clueless senshi group as well. Let's go ladies...let's have some fun." With that Steamstress started off towards the former store she robbed.

[Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 TxN8CHL

Splash walked in and went over to Koronis and looked at the cameras with him. "There has to be some clue of someone else being here...no one I have ever heard of didn't ever leave clues. "Keeps looking, guys, we should hopefully find something soon..." 'I hope' She thought. She then went and looked up, "Huh?? I don't know if our robber did that or anything to them...he or she might have just been quick and reckless to not notice the cameras."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th July 2018, 1:01 pm

°R0z3g01d°

"It wasn't used to disable it," Ruth stated confidently, terminating her program the moment it had finished copying the files by shaking her wrist to dismiss the holographic keyboard, and approached Koronis and held out her hand. Her nanobot hopped down off the wire in the ceiling, hit her hand, and she adroitly reattached it to her necklace without looking. "It was used to copy surveillance videos.

Without a word of goodbye, she turned and abruptly exited the store, the fabric place next on her list.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th July 2018, 11:54 pm

Once rosegold exited the store, Sailor Koronis stared in bafflement at the event that just occurred in front of him, with only his eyes moving back and forth between the door and the now-beadless camera.

Was... Was she trying to steal the camera footage? What's that all about?

After a few more moments of processing, all he could say is "Hey, Splash, did you just see what rosegold just did?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th July 2018, 7:35 am

Acting nice was certainly one way to go about it. Chenille wasn't sure how it would go, one way or the other. She didn't particularly care, either. She'd go with the plan, and if things went south, she had her magic as backup.

In her work, she had yet to run into "senshi". She knew the stories, of course, everyone did. But Chenille didn't think them to be all that impressive. Senshi had magic and weird, usually unflattering, outfits.

She, at least, had magic and got to choose her own clothing.

Remaining a silent presence, Chenille simply followed behind Steamstress, keeping her senses honed for any potential threats.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th July 2018, 7:43 am

☼ Sailor Sun ☼

The long-haired young woman with the dazed expression wandered through the jewelry store, thinking about what Sailor Splash had said. Her dark eyes scanned the cases of jewelry and watched patrons browsing through the goods, but nothing seemed unusual to her. Sailor Sun walked closer to one of the displays, leaning over. The many lights reflected from the jewelry below, shining in her eyes. It reminded her of... something. When she closed her eyes, she could perfectly envision the shape, diamond-like, but not cut like the diamonds that glittered here. This thing she thought of... it was so beautiful. More beautiful than the adornments here, even though each object looked lovely in its own right.

She didn't catch what the woman from earlier said, on the tone of her voice as she snapped at the male sailor soldier and exited. Although Koronis seemed to have noticed something on the camera, Sun didn't spot anything of interest.

The fire-haired girl turned to say something to that effect, but then she did notice something. Glimmering near some of the jewels on one of the display cases... the light caught a few uneven pieces of thread that seemed to have caught on some glass. She looked up and around, confirming that the colour and sheen of these threads didn't seem to match anything clearly visible in the store—and wouldn't the employees be too careful to leave something like this behind? Most of the shop seemed so tidy.

"Sailor Splash?" she asked, looking up for both the rainbow-haired girl and the young man. "Is this what you meant?" With one gloved hand, she gestured to what she had found.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th July 2018, 7:52 am

Sailor Splash watched Rosegold leave and was still curious about her but that thought fell to the wayside when Sailor Sun spoke up for what almost seemed to be the first time...it wasn't but still made her happy. 

"Sailor Splash?" she asked, looking up for both the rainbow-haired girl and the young man. "Is this what you meant?" With one gloved hand, she gestured to what she had found.

Splash looked over to Sailor Sun walking to her then saw the threads, "Yes exactly Sailor Sun great Job! hmm? now, what is this doing in the store..." She looked around at the patrons and employees looking for a match.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th July 2018, 8:19 am

☼ Sailor Sun ☼

"It doesn't seem to match anything here," she added, once again looking up at the surroundings. There were obviously fabrics and such in use here, but they simply didn't seem to be from the same fiber. "I think an employee wouldn't have left this here, if these were from his or her clothing."

If this did relate to the theft, at least no one particularly fastidious had tidied it up before they could notice it. Perhaps the jewelry in this area wasn't handled often, or the employees didn't frequently serve customers in this area of the store. Should they take a sample of it? Did they have somewhere to analyze it? Or something to put it in?

Sailor Sun considered it, but she didn't seem to have anything appropriate. She didn't seem to have much of anything at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th July 2018, 8:49 am

Splash listened to Sun this time and after she finished looking around Splash agreed with her friend. "So then it must have been left by our thief... but why would they not try to leave undetected? We should try to find some way to match that up to something but I'm not sure where."
Back to top Go down
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th July 2018, 10:23 am

Sailor Nightmare

Nightmare walked up to the store and saw a woman fleeing, she had wondered if one of the women would go after her but she didn't bother. No. Nightmare had her own agenda. Sailor Midnight will be destroyed. Her evil grin vanished and turned calm as she approached the door and went inside.

"Sister." Was the only thing she said walking inside, her voice was calm, happy. She seemed good after all, she looked exactly like Midnight just longer hair, and red outfit with red eyes.

'I'm gonna have to wash my mouth out with soap by the time I'm done talking all so nice with her.' Nightmare thought to herself bitterly.
Back to top Go down
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th July 2018, 10:25 am

Sailor Midnight

Midnight heard the words: 

"Sister."

Sailor Midnight instantly froze. It couldn't possibly be her. Nightmare? Here? So nice? Why? Many questions went through her mind. She quickly turned around to see two other women with her. 

'I knew something bad was going to happen.' She thought clearly not happy on this. It could be taken that maybe she was acting grown up. Or even that she wanted to do stuff away from her sister. Sighing mentally, she decided to play along. For now.

"Who are your friends?" Midnight asked crossing her arms, waiting for an answer from the two mysterious women, they both looked strange. Not trusting it, she decided she  had to be on guard.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th July 2018, 10:35 am

Splash then looked over as it seemed that Sailor Midnight was being spoken to and it was... HER SISTER? Splash then walked close to her friend eyeing the 3 who had just shown up. "So...Midnight you know them?"

"Us?? Why were just customers and jewelry lovers like yourselves? My name is Melissa if you must know but like I mentioned we are just here to browse...right girls?" Steamstress looked at the group studying them and trying to remember for the future what they looked like.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th July 2018, 12:40 pm

She followed behind Nightmare and Steamstress, letting them take the lead in this current situation. Expending the energy to do anything else didn't seem worth it.

Chenille nodded in response to Steamstress's prompt, aiding the leader's attempt to appear like regular civilians, but she said nothing. Instead, she focused her attention onto each of the individuals, taking in all of the details of their dress and expressions.

It seemed vital information to hang to for later, in case this were not to be their only interaction.

Despite the calm of the situation, her fingers twitched with the need to draw up her needles but she resisted that urge.

For now.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th July 2018, 12:44 pm

☼ Sailor Sun ☼

Sailor Sun didn't disagree with Sailor Splash's comment that they ought to try and find out what the thread originally belonged to, but she couldn't help thinking that taking the bits of thread with them might be a good start. She wasn't really sure how to go about that, however—the rainbow-haired sailor soldier was off now, talking to the group that had just entered, and some of the others seemed equally occupied. The fire-haired girl frowned, dark eyes glancing around the store once again, wondering if there was something she could use to take these samples with them. Shouldn't they be able to come up with a way to analyze the fragments, maybe run some kind of trace on them? She had a vague notion that such a thing was possible, but perhaps not by herself. Maybe together it was something they could do...

If she could even collect the threads in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th July 2018, 12:54 pm

Sailor Koronis's confusion was put aside as he saw this new trio that had just entered. One looked similar to midnight, but had some distinct red eyes going on, another introduced herself as... Melissa, was it? The third sort of trailed behind and kept quiet, but seemed to have some twitchy fingers for some reason.

Well, then. Quite odd for them to come here, but eh, doesn't matter.

"Hey, Melissa, is it? You and your friends can purvey the shop if you want, but try not to interfere. We're investigating this shop for evidence from it's recent robbery, so it's best if we keep our groups seperate."
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th July 2018, 1:18 pm

Steamstress looked at the apparent heroes and was planning on walking out soon when one said to her,

"Hey, Melissa, is it? You and your friends can purvey the shop if you want, but try not to interfere. We're investigating this shop for evidence from its recent robbery, so it's best if we keep our groups separate."

Steamstress looked over at him and thought, 'boy beating them should be easy if we have to later' then answered him, "Huh? Interfere? OH MY a robbery you say...well then young teens please don't let us older women stop you...I actually think we were just leaving isn't that right my dear friend good luck." Steamstress then looked at Chenille to follow her lead.

Splash waited for the other girl to answer but she kept silent. Then Koronis spoke to another group and a girl called Melissa. She heard what he said and thought, 'don't blow our cover Koronis' She then was about to say something when...

NPC'S -THREE COPS

Suddenly 3 cops walked into the store in full uniform looking around and then found who they hoped they were looking for but then one mentioned, "Hey Chief...which one is it...the two look the same?" The chief then thought for a moment then said... "You two...the twins...we need you to come to the station to answer some questions..." Both girls nodded and said nothing as the 5 of them...the cops and Midnight and Nightmare all left...
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2018, 3:27 pm

Posting while Verdi is gone:

Steamstress turned to leave and didn't feel like fighting the so-called heroes right now. She went carefully back to the mansion and went inside going back to her outfits to work. She had some thinking to do and they had some time to do it.

Last edited by Sportsnutd on 18th July 2018, 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2018, 7:19 am

"Well, that was something odd," Sailor Koronis said to himself as he saw the police take both Midnight and the girl that looks a lot like her away, then Melissa and the girl next to her walked out soon after. He then turned towards Sailor Splash.

"Hey, Splash, what were you talking about with Sun? Did you find something interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2018, 11:15 am

☼ Sailor Sun ☼

The entrance of the police officers caught her attention, although she didn't really understand what the agents of the law were or represented beyond a very vague impression. Sun watched as the uniformed troopers approached the two similar-looking girls, but she couldn't quite overhear their conversation. There wasn't much of a ruckus, however, and the group left together. She didn't give it too much thought—she didn't really know much about the pair, as the one she recognized had primarily interacted with the rainbow-haired girl.

She knew that Sailor Koronis wasn't specifically addressing her, but she easily heard his question at her distance from Sailor Splash.

"These," she commented, pointing at the threads. "They appear to be a clue. Do we have a way to analyze them?"

Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2018, 11:36 am

Splash who was standing watching the women leave when to her group and after Sun mentioned the threads showing them to Koronis. "She is right...I bet these are clues...Hmm, I don't know where we can analyze them unless maybe the local library has one of those magnifying things.
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2018, 11:55 am

Sailor Koronis briefly thought about what to do, then spoke up:

"Maybe we could check out the library for a magnifying glass or a microscope. Maybe look somewhere scientific to look for some sort of DNA scanner? Long shot, but you never know!"
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2018, 12:05 pm

☼ Sailor Sun ☼

During this time, Sailor Sun kept alert for something to save this bit of evidence in. Luckily, she finally had an opportunity. At a nearby display case, one of the store's employees had been showing a variety of jewelry to a potential customer. The blonde woman tried on dozens of rings, necklaces, earrings, and bracelets, constantly requesting that the young woman behind the counter bring out more or different variations on the goods she examined. A more recent tray of dazzling gems seemed to have been brought out from a storage area, as some of the items were tucked away in bags and boxes that had to be opened for the talkative consumer to wear and observe herself in.

A single, tiny plastic zip-top baggie had tumbled down closer to the trio, drifting with the slow current of the air conditioning. Sailor Sun reached out with a gloved hand to grab it, opening the thing and gently coaxing the mysterious threads inside. Now they could take the time to learn more, if they could, somewhere else—such as the library or somewhere scientific, as the others suggested.

"Okay," she replied, pocketing the clue. "Do we look for more clues or find a magnifier or scanner?"
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2018, 12:14 pm

"I'm thinking that we go check out what we have... let's not waste any more time...we don't know when they might strike again..and who knows where which is another thing to find out." She then looked at Sun then Koronis, "Great job team... let's go" then she turned to leave for the library.
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2018, 11:11 pm

Sailor Koronis took one last quick look around him just to be sure there wasn't anything obvious they missed, and then followed after Sailor Splash out of the store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth   [Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Substitutes of Justice: Target Earth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top