The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

[Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime14th June 2015, 3:37 pm

Name of the Storyline:  My Little Pony: Love and Justice
Name of the Creator(s):  Addelyn
Forum: Free Forum

Advanced or Relaxed: Relaxed
Plot Summary:  
Unknown to the Sailor Senshi, a portal into Equestria has opened in their world and Chaos has made its way into another universe. Discord, sensing the disruption and being responsible for the portal opening in the first place, uses Luna to help him convince Sailor Mon in her dreams to help them. They agree and are quickly transported to Equestia and turned into Ponies. 

Chaos, looking for a way to lay ruin onto the land of Equestria, begins wreaking havoc, infecting ponies and turning them against their friends. Unfortunately, Chaos has found Storm Chaser, an evil Pegasus Pony that Princess Luna and Princess Celestia locked away more a millennia ago, freeing him.  Intent on getting his revenge, Storm Chaser allows Chaos to fuse with him, making him more powerful than ever before. With this new found power, he can finally destroy Equestria! 

It is up to Princess Luna, and Sailor Moon and Co. to find and stop Storm Chaser before he is able to lay waste to the entire world. Can they stop the Pegasus in time?

Details on any necessary information:  
Princess Celestia, Discord and Princess Luna are cannon characters to the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic universe. Celestia and Discord will be NPCed for plot purposes while Princess Luna will be accompanying Sailor Moon and Co. on their adventures. I will create a profile for her. 

Storm Chaser is the villain, an Otaku created by me, for the purpose of this RP and is based in the MLP:FiM universe. Profile will be made as well. 

Sailor Moon and Co. will turn into ponies, their cutie marks will be their symbols. They retain their powers, personalities and everything else. The only thing that has changed is obviously their looks. 

Restrictions:
Playable characters are Sailor Moon and the Inner Senshi.   
The mane six will not be available as they are too busy in Ponyville defending the citizens from all the destruction that Chaos is causing.    

Source: n/a

OOC Thread: OOC

Member to Character List:

Princess Celestia (NPC): Addelyn
Discord (NPC): Addelyn
Princess Luna: Addelyn
Storm Chaser: Addelyn

Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino: Aurae
Sailor Mercury/ Ami Mizuno: JupiterThunderCrash
Sailor Mars/ Rei Hino: Sailor Saturn
Sailor Jupiter/ Makoto Kino:
Sailor Venus/ Minako Aino: Sailor Pluto

Last edited by Addelyn on 18th August 2015, 7:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime17th June 2015, 2:15 pm

[Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice K5FG2ZT_zps0uhirw2z

Princess Luna paced her room, agitation clear in every line of her body. It would soon be time for her sister, Princess Celestia, to lower the sun so Luna would be able to raise the moon. It was possible that she could attempt what she was about to do without having the moon up; she was an alicorn, her magic was already extremely strong, but what harm could it do to wait a few more moments and bolster her magic a bit?

“How much longer?” she demanded to the Captain of her house hold guard, tail whipping back and forth behind her. She blushed, realizing the tone she had used. The Princess couldn’t help but wonder if ponies still saw Nightmare Moon when she got angry. It was a clear mark of how well her Captain knew her that he didn’t take her tone personally or shrink away in fear.

“Not much longer, Your Highness,” he replied. “Your sister should be arriving with Discord momentarily.” Luna couldn’t help but smile a bit at the grimace her captain couldn’t stop from crossing his features when he mentioned Discord. Even “reformed”, Discord was unpredictable at best and having him so close to the royal sisters was making her captain nervous.

“Are you ready Luna?” her elder sisters voice broke through the night alicorns thoughts, bringing her focus back to the present.

“I am. Do you think this will work?” she had never attempted to use her dream walking abilities on anyone outside of her kingdom, never mind, using it to walk in the dreams of someone from another world.

“It’s just a jaunt into another world, it’s not like it’s a big deal or anything,” Discord said, appearing beside her, throwing an arm over her neck. When Luna glared at him, he sheepishly removed his arm, sliding away from her.

“It’s your fault we’re in this mess to begin with! You opened a portal to another world and allowed an evil being into our world! Princess Cadence and Shining Armour are doing their best to protect the Crystal Empire and Princess Twilight and her friends are busy protecting those in Ponyville! If you hadn’t been messing around then he wouldn’t be awake right now,” Luna seethed, stamping her front hoof in anger. “And what have you done in the meantime to help?”

“Why I’m going to open another portal to let our saviours in!” Discord crowed. “They will gallantly come to our rescue and save the day! That is, if you can get them to us.”

“What Discord means,” Celestia said, glaring at Discord. Honestly, why did she put up with him sometimes was beyond her. “Is that we have the utmost faith in you that you will be able to find someone to help us. If anyone can do it dear sister, it’s you.”

Taking a deep, steadying breathe, Luna nodded to her sister and walked over to the balcony. Princess Celestia quickly joined her sister at the balcony, horn glowing with her magic as she lowered the sun so her sister would be able to bring up the moon. Their nightly ritual complete, Princess Luna retired to the mound of pillows she kept in her room for when she went dream walking and helping her people.

“See to it that she is not disturbed,” Princess Celestia said to Luna’s House Guard Captain, as the small group left the night alicorn’s chambers.

“Yes Ma’am,” he said, saluting. He privately sent a prayer to Princess Luna. If this didn’t work, he wasn’t sure what they would do next. Reports were coming in that whatever Princess Cadence and Princess Twilight Sparkle were doing, was not extremely effective against this new evil and with the threat of him on the horizon, they were really going to be in for it this time.

Back in the chamber, Luna reached her powers out towards the small portal Discord had left for her. He had reassured her that this time, nothing would be able to get through unless she herself wished it. Right now, Princess Luna had no choice but to trust in what he said. It didn’t take her nearly as long as she thought to find the dreams of someone who was capable of helping them. The mind she found was so bright and pure, radiating a very powerful energy.

Entering the dream was a strange experience for her, as she normally only entered dreams where pony’s were having nightmares, leaving peaceful ones alone.

“Can anyone hear me?” she called out, not seeing anyone around. Strange, usually when she entered a dream, she was where the pony she was trying to help was. Perhaps dreams did not work the same in this world? “Please, I need your help…”
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime17th June 2015, 9:21 pm

[Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice 2045764097 

It had been a long day. Rei had spent the morning cleaning the entire Hikawa Shrine. Afterwards, her grandfather had insisted that she then walk about the place and cleanse it with spells. He was afraid that by cleaning, she had left the land exposed, and new protection needed to be added. She had just finished hanging up an ofuda scroll next to her sacred fire, when it lit to life. She watched as the fire burned, her face immune to the burn of the nearby flames. The image she saw, confused her. 

Just what was that creature?
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime18th June 2015, 7:49 am

[Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice WLfqKSO

"Please, I need your help..."

The ice cream parlor around her seemed to lose stability when she heard that unfamiliar voice. The sundae on the table in front of her was transparent. She reached for Mamo-chan's hand, but her own fingers closed against each other, grasping only air. Blue eyes glanced around, confused, and she stood up from the chair. As she moved, the realness of her surroundings faded again. She could see through the walls now, into... some kind of bright abyss. Tokyo did not await her beyond that door--this was different.

What was out there? Who was that voice?

She had to know. How could she resist a plea for help?

When Usagi's hand touched the doorknob, it no longer existed. She stood alone, surrounded by nothing, but somehow... she wasn't really afraid. It was warm, but not too warm. Her long pigtails fluttered behind her in a gentle breeze with no obvious source. She felt like she was standing on clouds, somehow--gorgeous pastel clouds like mounds of spun sugar. The pink and lilac tones somehow made it seem even cozier here. This was a safe place.

"Where are you?" she asked, trust and security evident in her kind voice. "Who are you? Please--I want to help you."

A slight noise attracted her attention, and she turned. Something. She could see something that way. Usagi followed that glimmer, her bare feet padding across the soft surface. When she glanced down at herself, she noticed that she was no longer wearing the casual outfit from her moment enjoying a quiet afternoon with Mamo-chan. The long white dress of Princess Serenity drifted around her. The golden earrings tapped against her neck, keeping the beat of her relaxed pace.

Usagi paused, observing the strange sight.

It was... some kind of a horse? She thought briefly of Pegasus, who also bore both horn and wing, but where he had looked like something from the illustration of Greek myth, this equine was different. Her dark coat was a distinct night-sky colour not seen on real horses. Her hair appeared more like a nebula of stars than the mane and tail of a horse. The large eyes reminded Usagi of manga, with thick lashes and traced in what appeared to be makeup. She wore jewelry and other adornments--small shoes, a tiara, etc.--and a silver crescent moon surrounded by inky darkness adorned her flank.

"Did you call me?" she asked, stepping forward, eyes shining with hope and concern.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime18th June 2015, 6:20 pm

"I did. I feared that my magic would not work here and I would not be able to contact you," Luna said softly, barely able to contain the giddy feeling that this had worked when the odds were stacked so heavily against her. 

"Forgive me, I should introduce myself. My name is Princess Luna, I, along with my sister, Princess Celestia, are the co-rulers of the land called Equestria. I have come seeking your aid..." she trailed off, trying to find the correct words she needed. She did not want to place the blame of the evil creature onto this...she wasn't sure what to call the female in front of her, female, as the blame was squarely on Discord, but didn't know how to ask for aid without somehow offending her. Her tail whipped back and forth betraying her agitation. 

"We have recently found that a creature has made its way into our lands from yours. It has gone on a rampage, creating chaos everywhere it goes, even unleashing evil forces that are native to our lands that my sister and I locked away eons ago. Our magic is...ineffective at best against it. I cannot allow my people to suffer, so I have used my magic to seek out someone from you world who is capable of helping us in our time of need. I beg you of your assistance, will you aid us?" Not knowing if it was the right thing to do or not, she bowed, hoping that in this world, like hers, bowing was a sign of respect and gratitude. She could only hope that the peculiar creature that only had hair on its head and appeared to be naked elsewhere, would be willing to help them. She is surely a curious sight.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 5:45 am

"Yes," she replied, instant and without hesitation.

She did not fully understand the situation, but what she did hear was enough to render the sympathetic princess compliant. Somehow, Chaos had leaked from Usagi's world into wherever it was that this magic horse had come from. Usagi both knew that she was not responsible for these dark forces and felt that she was responsible for them, in some way. Had she not learned that they were attracted to her own light, from the Silver Crystal? When evil existed here, she and her friends were prepared to oppose it. But if that evil escaped... it was her duty to protect others; she was a sailor soldier. It may not have been something she accepted when Luna first awakened her as Sailor Moon, but she embraced it now.

"What do I do?" Usagi asked, now standing directly in front of Luna. It was an interesting contrast: the pony of the night and this daughter of the White Moon. One dark, one light--but both pure in heart.

"Oh! And I'll need my friends," she added. She knew that her chances of containing whatever force terrorized this other world would be improved with her dear friends by her side. They may not be here to volunteer, but she hoped they would gladly agree to join her whenever she could explain this situation to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime23rd June 2015, 4:39 pm

There were more that would be wiling to fight? Luna was barely able to keep the look of shock off her face. She had barely hoped she'd be able to find and convince one person. There were at least two more people who would be able to come and help them. Perhaps there is hope after all. 

"Of course. Just say my name with the intention of coming to me during the night and a portal shall open. Walk through it, and you shall find me." The tip of her horn glowed with her magic, a small ball forming. It floated down to Usagi, hovering in front of her. 

"Remember, just say my name." Luna could feel her magic begin to weaken. "I must go now. Please, I implore you, do not take too long."   The dream shuddered, and began to fade. 

She opened her eyes, back in her room. It had taken much longer than she had anticipated. Her sister had lowered the moon for her and raised the sun. Hopefully their luck would hold, and they would come soon.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime24th June 2015, 5:42 am

Sapphire eyes fluttered open, blinking sleepily. Rays of sunshine spilled through the window, flooding across her pillow. No alarm rang--it wasn't a school day, but rather a weekend. She could faintly hear her mother's voice calling her. Judging by the accompanying delicious smells that wafted up, mostly likely an announcement that breakfast was ready. She sat up in bed, yawning.

"What a strange dream," Usagi murmured, running her fingers through long blonde hair. Something about... ice cream. No, something about a horse. Pegasus...? That wasn't right...

Later, she bolted up from the breakfast table, an overwhelming amount of pancake crammed into her open mouth.

"PONIES!" she exclaimed, clarity of last night's dream flooding her mind.

"Ewww, Mommmm! Usagi's talking with her mouth full and spitting food," Shingo complained.

She didn't hear her mother's reprimands or register any of her little brother's additional whining. Usagi choked down the pancake, shotgunned her glass of orange juice, and grabbed a piece of buttered toast on her way out the kitchen door.

"Ihavetogonowsorrybyyyyyyyye!" she called over her shoulder. Her family only stared as the blonde pigtails whipped around the corner and they heard the front door slam shut. They sighed.

Outside, she flipped open her communicator and opened a channel to Minako, Rei, Ami, and Makoto.

"Everyone, I need to talk to you! Can we meet at the park?"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime24th June 2015, 12:31 pm

After an early start to her day as usual, Ami was looking over a medical textbook at home. Just because there wasn't school today didn't meant that she wouldn't study. She looked away form the pages when her communicator rang, and picked it up to answer.

"Usagi? What's going on?" She could see that Usagi had called everyone else too, so this must have been important. And it evidently was is she wanted to meet up somewhere to talk about it. "Sure, I'll be there in half an hour..." Ami let the call end and went to grab a coat and shoes, before going out the door. Just what was going on this time? A new enemy to fight?

One bus ride and a short walk later, Ami was wandering the park, looking for any signs of Usagi.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime26th June 2015, 8:26 am

Of course Ami would be the first to respond to her call. Her first teammate. When the blue-haired girl came into view, Usagi's eyes lit up and she bounded over. The blonde was balancing a strawberry crepe in one hand and a yakisoba hot dog in the other, having supplemented her hasty breakfast with options from vendors in the park. Skidding to a halt, she narrowly avoided spilling the crepe on Ami, but regained control of it before it could fly from her hand.

"♥Ami-chan♥!" she called out in greeting to her friend, explosive with excitement.

"I'm so glad you're here! I want to wait for the others to explain, but I think we're needed again."

The implication of sailor soldier duties was obvious from her sudden serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime26th June 2015, 10:58 pm

The next morning Rei awoke early to do her normal chores around the shrine. She placed her broom back in the closet when she felt a buzz against her side and her skirt lit up in the pocket.SHe actually wasnt surpised when her communicator lit up for she was expecting it.

"On my way" she replied as she went headed to her room to change her clothes.

About a half hour later she met up with Ami and Usagi in the park.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime30th June 2015, 2:11 pm

[Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice QCU3TKj

Minako was still sound asleep when Artemis pounced on her, holding her communicator in his mouth. Groaning, the blonde sat up and rubbed her eyes, flipping the watch open and listening to Usagi's voice. "The park?" she said groggily, slouching as she sat. "Mmmm, sure, be there tomorrow." Minako shut the watch and tossed it back onto her bedside table before flopping back onto her pillows. She was already drifting onto sleep when Artemis pounced again, this time tangling his close into her mane of blonde hair. 

"HEY!" Minako shrieked, sitting up and throwing Artemis off of her. He glared at her, but went into her bathroom to get her toothbrush. Grumbling, Minako rubbed her eyes and started combing her fingers through her messy hair. "Can't a girl ever get some beauty sleep?" she mumbled, heading towards her bathroom. As usual Artemis had everything she needed already set out, from toothbrush to make-up. 

After giving him a grateful smile, Minako quickly got ready and left her house, heading towards the park. By the time she got there, Ami and Rei had already joined Usagi. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late," she said. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime2nd July 2015, 8:08 pm

Usagi's treats were devoured by the time the rest of the team arrived. She didn't even have to talk with her mouth full to explain the situation to them.

"Last night my mom brought home this strawberry cake, and I bought the newest volume of Nakayoshi earlier that evening, so I stayed up too late, and that meant I had these weird dreams all night about ice cream and Mamo-chan and things like that..."

Rather unsurprisingly, the first part of Usagi's conversation was a bit hard to follow. She had never been known for getting to the point or making clear explanations. Soft murmurs of dissent and gentle prodding from her friends brought a much-appreciated end to the long-winded part of her tale and re-directed her towards the important part of her message.

"...So! The important part! I was visited in my dream by this beautiful winged horse, kind of like Pegasus but it wasn't Pegasus. She was a princess, and she asked for our help."

The blue eyes that looked up at her companions shimmered with compassion and love. They all had to know her well enough to understand that she couldn't be expected to ignore a plea for help.

"She told me that a dark force traveled from our world into hers, and they are unable to fight against it. I think... I think it could be Chaos."

Just saying that word still brought her thoughts back to all that had happened before. She shook her head slightly, clearing it away before she continued.

"I'm going to go. I have to. Will you... come with me?"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime2nd July 2015, 10:16 pm

So it was just as Ami had suspected, there was something new to fight. She waited with Usagi as the others reached the park, and listened as she started to explain what had happened. it took some prodding, but eventually they had gotten Usagi to get to the important part of her dream.

The part about seeing another winged unicorn caught her attention immediately. When Chibiusa had dreams of Pegasus, it ended up being the start of another long battle.

But this time, it wasn't directly affecting their world. The logical part of her mind suggested that if it wasn't on Earth, it wasn't their business. Why risk their lives over someone else's land? But Ami quickly shut that thought down. Of course they would help Usagi! If anything, just the mention of Chaos made it their problem as well. And letting Usagi do it alone was out of the question.

"Of course we will," Ami said smiling reassuringly as she answered. "Who else is going to watch over you in that other world?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime3rd July 2015, 8:09 am

Usagi grinned and threw her arms around Ami's shoulders in a warm embrace. Of course, she knew she could count on her friends--Ami first among them. This was simply one of the many reasons that these people were all so dear and precious to her.

"Thank you, Ami-chan!" she exclaimed, eventually releasing her hold on the blue-haired girl and turning glittering puppy-dog eyes towards her other friends.

"Rei-chan...? Minako-chan...?"

This was an attempt at coercion of the most blatant kind, but there was no real manipulative glimmer in Usagi's pure heart. She would have been both surprised and deeply worried if any of her friends actually turned her down. In fact, she honestly ought to have expected them to readily volunteer. After all, they had all vowed to protect her in some way. Whatever Usagi faced, she could be reassured that they would be by her side.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime6th July 2015, 9:06 pm

Rei leaned against a tree and listened to Usagi tell herself and the others about the dream she had. The details, they reminded Rei of the vision she had seen in the temple fire. However, something didn't seem right. The creature Usagi had seen was a Pegasus, but what Rei had seen was something much more dark. Immediately, Rei stood up for straight and no longer slouched against the tree once she made the connection. Pieces of dead bark from the tree clung to her sweater. She didn't bother to brush it off while she spoke.

"I think I had a vision in my fire of that dark  force." Rei said. Her eyes locking onto Usagi's. "I can't allow something like that to be free, of course I will help them."
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 9:47 pm

[Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice WKlZ4kZ

Makoto's morning had been nothing short of disaster.

She had stayed up way too late watching Cupcake Wars on Netflix and, as a consequence for that, was nothing short of sleepwalking when her communicator roused her the next morning. After hearing Usagi's message, Makoto simply stared at her communicator for a few minutes before the message registered in her brain.

Her eyes opened wide as she sat up and attempted to wipe the sleep from her eyes. Yeah, staying up until four in the morning was not in her best interest. Still struggling to fully wake up, Makoto dragged herself into her kitchen to make some tea. In her sleepy haze, she spilled the boiling water all over her shirt, leading her to erupt in a string of curses as she stumbled back to her bedroom. Agitated now, Makoto didn't even bother to pay attention to the colors of clothing she chose and haphazardly threw her hair into a ponytail. In her frazzled state, the poor brunette went to the park as quickly as she could.

Spotting her friends there, she managed to arrive right as Usagi finished her tale about some sort of dream involving ice cream and Mamoru. Was this what Makoto had gotten out of bed for? "Sorry I'm late," she grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest as she waited for Usagi to continue. As she listened, Makoto almost wondered if she was dreaming all of this. A horse in Usagi's dream asking for help? Makoto would admit - she had seen her fair share of strange things in this world - but a horse asking for help?! 

It wasn't too crazy of a story after everything that had happened with Pegasus, but this was Usagi and her crazy dreams. Chances were she ate too much strawberry shortcake before bed or something. But instead of straightforwardly challenging Usagi's tale, Makoto instead asked, "And how are we supposed to get there? You're sure this is real, and not just a dream you had? Of course I'm all in if this is really someone in trouble, but I don't want to be chasing my tail."
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 9:49 pm

[Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice QCU3TKj

Minako's grin grew larger and larger as Usagi explained why she had summoned them all here. "I'm in!" she exclaimed, twirling her transformation pen between her fingers. "Who wouldn't want to travel to some strange land where ponies can talk? Don't be such a party pooper, Mako-chan! This'll be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 6:12 am

Usagi pouted slightly, disappointed that Makoto didn't believe in her.

"I could tell it wasn't a dream," she insisted. "And she gave me instructions to visit their realm. I don't want to try it without everyone else. I didn't want to go there alone."

It wasn't really an option, in Usagi's eyes, for four friends to travel to this place together, leaving the fifth behind. They were the Sailor Team, after all! That meant everyone. It did happen sometimes that only a few of them were available to fight against a monster, but this was not a simple monster. This was probably Chaos--especially considering Rei's comment. If it was Chaos, in whatever form, they would all be needed.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime24th July 2015, 8:10 am

Once Sailor Moon and her friends had agreed to help, Lunas powers that she had left with the future Queen activated. An eerie wind began blowing out of no where, smaller branches snapping off under its mighty force. To the girls left, a giant yellow circular portal, twice their height opened. In order to lend their aid to Princess Luna, they would need to go through the portal. 

Luna opened her eyes slowly as she came back to awareness. She felt less tired than she had anticipated, needing the travel to another dimensions through the dream world. 

"Were you able to find someone?" Celestia asked, allowing her sister a few moments to recover. 

"Not only did I find someone sister, but she said she had friends who would be able to help. I pray that these brave warriors will be enough to help us." Luna replied, her gaze being drawn to the moon. It would soon to be time for the sun to be raised and for a new day to begin. She could only hope that their saviours arrived soon.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime24th July 2015, 8:18 am

It surprised no one that Usagi was first through the portal. She believed that the method Princess Luna explained to her would work, so she was not surprised or concerned when it did. This was what she expected, so she did not hang back or wait for the others. They would follow her, as always. As she had done so many times before, Usagi walked forward into the unknown, unafraid.

When she emerged on the other side, she didn't immediately notice that something was different. Her eyes were dazzled instead by the vibrant world she had arrived in. Blue eyes tracked around, soaking up the vivid greens of the lush gardens and the bold spots of brightness caused by adorable animals and beautiful flowers. It was not like Tokyo or even Crystal Tokyo. There was a level of stylization to this place that she was unfamiliar with.

Then she reached a hand up to brush aside one long blonde pigtail.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

WHERE. WAS. HER. HAND.

Instead of a hand, she saw only a pinkish-white... stump?

"Oh no! Oh no! What is this?" she exclaimed, panicking. She hadn't even turned around to see her friends...
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime26th July 2015, 10:30 am

[Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice 3731994504

Rei pushed herself off the tree she was leaning against. It annoyed her that Makoto didn't believe Usagi, but it amused her when the glowing door had opened. "Believe her now?" She asked under her breath, for no one to hear but herself for her own amusement.

Normally Rei wouldn't believe such a story either, but she had seen something in her fire, and that was what was driving her. She followed Usagi through the portal, then with a thud landed hard on the ground.

"What?! USAGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted when she realized her body change. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime26th July 2015, 7:16 pm

Picture of Ami:

At first, Ami hesitated to pass through the portal that had spawned. What if it wasn't completely safe going from their word to a new one. The closest thing they had done before was pass through time, not into a brand new place. She wished they could Sailor Teleport, but before she could even bring it up as an option, Usagi had already jumped in.

"Wait, maybe we should"- Rei followed after Usagi and Ami gave up. "I guess the portal is alright..." And then she heard both Usagi and Rei screaming about something on the other side, and Ami quickly forgot her hesitation and ran after them. 

Passing through the portal felt odd, and Ami stumbled as she landed on the other side, catching her weight with her hands...or so she thought. After regaining her bearings, she noticed that instead of fingers, she had what looked like short, though well taken care of white hooves. Ami gasped and instinctively tried to see what the rest of her looked like, and ended up circling around herself in a panicked trot. 

She spotted a flash of deep blue hair that formed a tail behind her, though the rest of her was covered in lighter blue fur coat, and after stopping and crossing her eyes, she could tell that her muzzle was snow white. There was a weight on her forehead that she couldn't understand the cause of, so she pushed it aside for now. 

Ami was...a small horse? And judging by the panicking and yelling from the other two familiar looking animals, she assumed Rei and Usagi were too. After suppressing her own fear and finding her voice again, Ami spoke.

"Maybe we can figure this out if we all calm down..." She said, taking a few steps towards them. This walking on all fours thing was strange to adjust to.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime27th July 2015, 6:02 am

What Usagi saw when she turned around to look at her friends was entirely unexpected. At least for Usagi. There were other people out there who might have been visited by a talking horse and correctly assume that said horse was not an oddity in the world it originated from, and that the daily life of said intelligent equine would involve others of the same type. That had never occurred to Usagi, so her shock at seeing her friends as stylized ponies almost rendered the girl speechless.

And then she reacted.

"Ohhhhh, Ami-chan! You're so cute!" she squealed. "You, too, Rei-chan!"

The pigtailed pony pranced around in a gleeful circle, quickly adapting to this new way of moving. (Although not without a few clumsy stumbles in true Usagi fashion.)

"What do I look like? I wish I could see what I looked like!"

She paused, shaking her mane, still unaware of so much about this new and unusual form.

"We look so much like the Princess Luna I met in my dream! I told you that she was real!"
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime30th July 2015, 6:08 pm

[Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice 3309518329

Rei stood up on all....fours....and had a hard time walking at first. She wasn't used to using her arms for feet. "If I knew this vision....rather your dream meant changing into mini horses, maybe I would have reconsidered." She said while wobbling. 

"Now that we are here, what are we supposed to do?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime1st August 2015, 8:51 am

It didn't take as long as Luna had thought it would for their would-be saviour's to arrive. She watched with rapt attention when the portal opened and beings began to stumble through. They were ponies? Luna sat on her pile of cushions confused. She had talked to a creature that looked nothing like a pony, although she had to admit that the one with the blonde hair that came through the portal first looked had a similar style to the creature she contacted. Hearing a small giggle, she looked over at Discord who was trying not to laugh. 

"What did you do?" She demanded.  

"You can expect creatures from another universe to just waltz into our world looking like they do in their world? It would cause too much of a fuss and they wouldn't blend in," Discord explained gleefully. "Don't worry, they should change back to their usual form when they go home."

"Should?"Shaking her head, she had to admit that Discord had a good point that she and Celestia had over looked.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 5:39 am

Rei's question made Usagi halt. What exactly were they supposed to do? She had agreed to fight against a dark power in this universe, but the how of that agreement didn't seem all too clear. Especially now. Because they weren't sailor soldiers right now, they were stubby horses.

Thankfully, the pony from Usagi's dream was nearby, along with... some... other... creature...? Usagi didn't really know what to make of it. It had a wavy body and a bunch of different animal parts and the colours looked kind of weird. Horns. Wings. A long tail. And a beard? She had never in forever seen anything like it. She might have mistaken it for some kind of youma if it weren't just standing there near the princess, looking extremely mirthful.

"Princess Luna!" she exclaimed, attempting to gallop over and tripping over her own hooves. "I'm here, and I've brought my friends."

As if that wasn't immediately and obviously apparent, but needed to be explained as well. Even if her appearance was not familiar from their first meeting, her voice should have been. She sounded exactly like the Usagi of 20th century Tokyo--even with this modified pony form.

"How can we help?"

Maybe this Princess had an answer. Or the other... whatever-it-was. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 6:39 pm

Laughing when Usagi tripped over her legs like a newborn colt, Princess Luna rose from where she had been resting in the shade under a tree in the gardens. 

"Thank you for coming," the Princess said, looking at all the newcomers. "While your forms have changed, you should still have access to any magic you may posses. As for your aid, our scouts have informed us that the epicenter of the recent disruptions to my land have been coming from the highest peak in the mountains that border the far west of Equestria. It is my hope that when we go there, we find what has caused this chaos and destroy it." 

As much as she would like to hope that their task ahead would be easy, Princess Luna had the sinking feeling that it was not. She hadn't told her sister, knowing that Celestia protest, but she planned to with their saviours to act as their guide and help them in anyway she could. How could she allow people into her land to take on a task that she wasn't willing to do as well? She had once been a plague on her people and now she would do what she could to save them; even at the expense of her life.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 8:37 pm

Ami scuffed her front hoof in the dirt at Usagi's compliment, bashful. 

"You look very cute too, Usagi-chan," she said, smiling. Now that she took a closer look at her friend as she excitedly moved around, Ami realized that Usagi had a unicorn's horn and a pair of wings, very much like Pegasus did. Was that normal or rare in this world? Ami didn't notice any wings on herself, but maybe that weight on her own head was actually a horn too. She couldn't confirm it at the moment, not having a mirror to look at.

She looked up as Usagi tripped over to another, taller pony with wings and a horn as well, calling her Princess Luna. Was this the pony that had spoken to her in her dreams? She looked like the night sky itself, with a dark coat and an image of the moon and stars on her flank. Her mane was flowing and filled with stars, creating a mesmerizing pattern. Ami was rendered speechless for a moment.

Beside the new pony was a creature that looked like something out of a much darker storybook. A combination of a dragon, a lion, a goat, an eagle, a horse, and a donkey, it even had a set of mismatched wings and horns. Was it a chimera? The princess didn't seem concerned, so Ami assumed that it was not hostile. IF=f anything, it looked amused.

Determined to do what they cam to do, Ami followed Usagi, walking slower to better adjust to moving. 

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Princess," Ami said, trying to be respectful. Did they bow in this universe? "Um...if we have our powers, how do we use them? We're not used to fighting like this..." She was happy that they had a place to go and a goal in mind, but they needed to be able to defend them selves. How did ponies use magic?
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime8th August 2015, 12:49 pm

[Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice WKlZ4kZ

Makoto gave Ami a sympathetic smile, glad that she wasn't the only one who was slightly hesitant about this mission. But since her friends seemed to be fine with leaving, she had no choice but to follow. 

[Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice IrvuP9Z

By the time Makoto stepped into the alternate world, Usagi and Rei were already screaming at each other. Glancing at them, Makoto was surprised to find that they weren't even human. They were...horses? With...wings and horns? What kind of animal was that? A pegacorn? 

Worried about her own appearance, Makoto craned her neck as much as she could to see behind her. Her eyes widened in shock at seeing her own pair of wings, a luscious brown tail, and the Four sign on her butt. 

"What the...?" she said aloud, turning in a circle. "Where are we?"

She felt that her question was about to be answered when a larger, regal-looking horse came into view. Slowly and carefully, Makoto walked over to the new horse. Hearing Usagi use the term 'princess', Makoto bowed. She still felt a little wobbly on these legs, but they seemed to be equipped with the same strong muscles she had back home. So this was Equestria, and they had to go to some mountain? Sounded simple enough, as long as they were given a proper guide or directions. The real question was how to access her powers, which seemed to be on Ami's mind as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice   [Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] My Little Pony: Love and Justice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top