The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Love and Justice League

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[Advanced] Love and Justice League Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime13th July 2016, 8:41 pm

Storyline Name: Love and Justice League
Creator(s): JupiterThunderCrash
Forum: Free Form
Advanced or Relaxed: Advanced
Plot Summary: In cities all over the world, there has been an increase of what governments refer to as super powered individuals. From strange mutations to supernatural abilities to technical whizzes to beings that aren't even human, they've all began to emerge over the past few years. Some use their power to do what they believe is right, though others use it for their own twisted means. And so the age of Heroes and Villains was started.

From the Juuban District of Tokyo, Japan, a small group of high school girls begin their own journey as vigilantes, who in their own way, fight for love and justice. Little do they know that the global company Chaos Syndicate has amassed their own gangs of super-powered humans for their cause of world domination. Though they maintain an innocent front, their business has funded mutiple gangs of villains, many that have made Tokyo the set piece of their crimes and turf wars. It will be up to the Love and Justice League to defeat this threat before an even greater evil is unleashed... once they can actually work together.

Details on any necessary information: This is an AU based RP, taking place in a world where there were never any Sailor Senshi or past lives. Instead, it's set in the present day, similar to the DC or Marvel comics, with vigilantes, super powered beings, and a few supernatural forces. The main girls will be in their first or second year of high school, and all Sailor Moon characters must be reimagined to fit this new canon. The villain groups are divided into smaller gangs who fight each other as well as the heroes, though they are unaware they are sponsored by the same company, the Chaos Syndicate.
Restrictions: There are no character restrictions, as characters will be added as needed or wanted as the plot expands. The only off limits characters are members of the Chaos Syndicate's Council (Metallia, Wiseman, Galaxia, Nehellenia, and Phaoraoh 90). 
OOC Thread:Here
Member to Character List:

list:

Last edited by JupiterThunderCrash on 1st November 2016, 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime13th July 2016, 8:58 pm

The Juuban district at midnight was rather empty, the small residential area and shopping district mostly closed down and the people sleeping. The only people that seemed to be awake were the ones at all nighter jobs, rowdy trouble makers, and criminals using the cover of darkness to cover their activities. 

Living in one of the dingy old apartment complexes of the area, Juno strapped on the last few pieces of her makeshift armor and started easing her bedroom window open. Tomorrow was the start of a new school week, but she was restless, practically buzzing with metaphorical and real energy. It was impossible to sleep like this, and she'd drive herself nuts tomorrow if she didn't try to burn some of it off, so she decided to do a round of patrols. 

Juno hopped onto a balcony and shut her window, leaving a crack open for later. She didn't want to be seen coming in through the door in costume. Satisfied that she hadn't been caught yet, she maneuvered her way down the fire escapes to the sidewalk, and then darted into the shadows to begin her search. There must be something going on tonight...

---------------------------
At the local jewelry store, someone was indeed up to something, in the form of three people in ski masks trying to pick the back door's lock. They weren't doing so well though, and their cursing and kicking was making enough noise for other people to potentially hear it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime17th July 2016, 5:13 am

[Advanced] Love and Justice League GOp9CTb

Serenity crouched on the rooftop of the building beside the jewelry store, having caught on to the robbery in progress during her patrol. She disliked dealing with ordinary humans the most, petty thieves and small-time robbers like these, because her powers could be far too deadly for them. Against Luna’s wishes, she had started learning the basics of kickboxing just to be able to defend herself in case close combat became necessary, but so far, she was pretty useless at it. Her best bet was to point and shoot, and even then her aim wasn’t always great.

“Luna, there’s a robbery in progress here,” she whispered to her communicator, reciting the address of the spot.

“I’m alerting the authorities. Just get out of there and let them deal with it,” Luna advised.

Serenity grimaced. “You know I can’t do that. At least not until I’m sure they don’t get away while the police are on their way here.”

Luna’s long-suffering sigh echoed through the communicator, but she said nothing more.

“I won’t interfere unless absolutely necessary,” Serenity promised, and waited to see if these thieves would even succeed in breaking the lock. They seemed to be amateurs. If she were lucky, they would be busted before they even got through the door.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime17th July 2016, 1:05 pm

Juno was passing by the shopping district when she heard something being struck and someone swearing. She froze in place, and then ducked into the nearest alley, out of view. Her heart raced, not in fear, but in exhilaration. Was this it? Her first criminal of the night?

She took her time navigating the back streets until she reached what she recognized as a small jewelry store. And that's where three men stood, faces hidden as they tried to obviously break in and enter. She glared at them, already feeling the electricity just under her skin react to her mood. They wouldn't even get the chance to see the inside when she was done with them... Juno squared her shoulders and walked into the open, dark green cape rippling behind her.

"You guys having some trouble?" she asked. They all jumped and scrambled to face her.

"None of your business..." one said. Juno shook her head and began to close the distance between them. The thugs drew knives in defense, though she wasn't deterred by them.

"Hey, stay away from us! Don't make me use this thing! I've heard about you vigilante freaks before!" Juno stopped.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah! I don't care what kind of weird powers you have, I bet you still bleed like the rest of us," the man she assumed was the leader said. 

"...How about we test that out?" Juno fell into a defensive stance. "Come on, try it!" He flipped his switchblade out and charged her, only for his first clumsy swipe to be sidestepped. Juno's fist crackled with green static for a moment, and then she sucker punched him in the gut, hard enough to lift him off his feet. He fell over and coughed, cradling his stomach.

The other two men gaped at the display, and then hurried to try and break in faster before they were noticed.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 6:23 pm

[Advanced] Love and Justice League NaZw6CL

The night was young and V-babe was free to prowl the Tokyo City night scene all she wanted. Starting off in her new neighborhood wasn't a bad idea as she's busted a couple of minor criminals and already befriended (if you can call it that) another vigilante. She had already tailed "Foxy Lady", the name she had come up with for her, quite a bit and even introduced herself. Though, Foxy Lady didn't really seem as amused about the companionship, V-babe could tell it was already the beginning to a wonderful friendship. Coming to Japan was a new beginning for her and the real start of her journey of justice and revenge. The Dark Agency was here and she knew it. Gathering friends was a side bonus and could be helpful to her for gathering intel.

Unfortunately, V-babe had yet to stumble across Foxy Lady tonight and was making her rounds around Azabu-Juuban when she stumbled across what seemed like a bit of an altercation happening. A grin crept onto V-babe's face as she jumped on the adjacent building to the fight below. "Thank god! Something to do and...well hello there." she thought to herself. What a delightful sight below! Another vigilante was taking on three men trying to break in to one of the many shops in Juuban. And another girl! This is great. V-babe had to restrain herself from giggling in glee. Another potential friend and comrade in crime! This was turning out to be more fun of a night than she thought.

"Hey! Need a little help!" V-babe jumped from the 3 story, aiming a drop kick at one of the guys still trying to break into the store. As she said the two guys looked up just as her heel slammed right into the chest of one of the goons. He immediately crumbled to the ground, now knocked out.

"Aww maybe you shouldn't be breaking the law and you wouldn't get hurt!" V-babe fake pouted at the unconscious goon. Her attention quickly turned to Juno, forgetting about the other goon in her excitement.

"Hi! I'm V-babe! It's too bad none of these guys are lookers, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime3rd August 2016, 8:28 pm

[Advanced] Love and Justice League Juno_r10

Juno looked up just as a blonde girl with a red mask came crashing down on an unsuspecting criminal, disabling him in a single hit. Impressive...

And she was even taunting the man she had just completely knocked out, something Juno couldn't help but think was sort of cool in a comic book way. She wished she had a bit more style sometimes...

The vigilante stranger called herself V-babe, to Juno's surprise. That didn't sound very intimidating, but it did fit her odd sense of style. She decided to trust her, at least for now. 

"Well I usually don't look for boyfriends who steal," she answered, relaxing. Not like she could get a boyfriend like this anyway... The circuit pattern on her skin faded with her nerves. "You can call me Juno. I didn't think anyone else did this kind of thing around here... I only see people in costumes on the news, you know?" It was exciting in a way to meet someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime5th August 2016, 6:27 am

She waited and watched, and suddenly a new person entered the scene. She couldn’t see it clearly in the darkness, but the person seemed to have… a cape. She was almost sure it was a girl.

Suddenly there was tension between the stranger and the group of wannabe robbers. She gasped when they pulled knives on her.

“Oh no, Luna, there’s about to be a fight here!”

“Get out of there, Usagi! Right now!” Luna yelled in her ear, and, wincing, she turned off the communicator, knowing she’d have to listen to an earful later. As she stood up and prepared to jump down, her eyes widened in shock when she saw the girl releasing an electric charge of some kind. Woah! That is so cool.

Before she could react, another person had appeared out of nowhere, landing on one of the guys below. Serenity let out a surprised yelp.

Vigilante friends! her brain lit up with joy at this prospect, only ever hearing about them on the news before. She’d always looked up to these people, after all, and the idea that she could meet not one, but two of them in person made her hesitate no longer.

She jumped down and landed near the group with a big grin on her face, as if this was some convention for superheroes.

“Hello! Are you all vigilantes too? You guys are so cool! And you! Was that actual electricity?!” she stared at the green one, eyes wide in excitement. She’d never seen anyone else with actual powers like her before! Could this girl be an alien as well?!

Alien friends!!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime8th August 2016, 7:50 am

[Advanced] Love and Justice League Ami1_zpsmlbwqwme

Ami was at home scanning her computers for the person who started the hospital attack and found something that could be the person at a jewelry store. She decided to go check it out and went down there. When she got there she saw what looked like two..no three other people and some men who look like they just got the butts handed to them. She slowly walked over to them and looked at the men first. "Nope..none of these men are the ones I'm looking for.." She then looked at the others, "I supposed you all took them down.. by the way you look it looks like I'm not alone anymore in my search possibly..oh right..my names Blue Pixie...I just can't tell you my real name..at least not out here..."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime28th August 2016, 10:18 am

Another stranger fell out the sky to land in the alleyway, and Juno was starting to wonder if she missed a flyer for a monthly club meeting of self proclaimed superheroes. This girl was wearing shades of pink, and a white mask covered the top half of her face. 

Juno stiffened up when Serenity mentioned electricity. She knew there was no way to tell her identity, but she was so used to keeping it a secret that having it be pointed out made her uncomfortable. But she'd never seen someone so enthusiastic about it. Wasn't it weird to her?

"Y-yeah, is that a problem?" she asked. Being Juno was the only way she ever got to use her powers without feeling like a freak, and she wasn't about to lose that opportunity too.

And then another girl dressed in odd clothing strode in to inspect the men that had been apprehended. The last one must have run off while she had been distracted, but as long as he wasn't breaking in, Juno guessed it was fine.

"Your...search?" Juno asked. What could this Blue Pixie be looking for around here?
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime28th August 2016, 1:53 pm

Pixie had looked at all the men there and didn't find anything. She took out a tablet and took pictures of the mens faces then she was spoken to by one of the fellow crimefighters. She looked up and smiled, "yes my search... " she said speaking softly for them only to hear, "I am a doctor by day and there was a computer malfunction causing a huge explosion at my workplace and I was in it causing this. I am looking for the man..or women..who caused this and killed and hurt many many people..innocent people." Pixie then looked over at the one in pink and the one in yellow, "who might you two be?"
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime30th August 2016, 3:40 pm

V-babe laughed at Juno's comments about stealing boyfriends. She liked her already, as she was about to respond another girl dressed in pink jumped down. As she ask them questions, V-babe couldn't help herself from squealing at how adorable she was.

"You are the cutest vigilante I've ever seen!" She exclaimed excitedly. She started looking her outfit up and down, getting a bit close and personal, "Who made your outfit? I love it! What's yoru name? I'm V-babe!" She rattled on and on when another girl walked up.  Was there a memo about a vigilante meet up party that she didn't know about??

The girl was really pretty with blue hair. Blue hair! She called herself Blue Pixie and it was certainly fitting.  Blue Pixie mentioned a search and Juno inquired more about it, when Blue Pixie explained her situation with the explosion, V-babe's excited brows furrowed for a moment. That sounded just like some the Dark Agency would do. She brought her fingers to her lips thinking, speaking up when the blue girl addressed them again. She instantly swiped away the dark look on her face back to her bright excited smile.

"I'm V-babe!  And personally, don't go out giving your real name. It's best we keep our identities secret from each other. The people you are searching for....they wouldn't happen to be a part of the Dark Agency, by chance?"  

She noticed that Blue Pixie had taken pictures and as they conversed, she decided now would be a good time to investigate the men. She walked around, pulling out wallets and scanning IDs with her phone.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime5th September 2016, 1:52 am

Another strangely dressed girl showed up to check the men that were knocked out, and Serenity looked at the congregation, wondering if she’d accidentally crashed a vigilante gathering. What if everyone was supposed to meet here and she had just come uninvited?

I’m the luckiest girl in the world!!

“A problem?” she blinked at the green one. “No! I thought that was really cool! I have powers too!”

She winced, wishing she could take it back. She could practically hear Luna yelling that she shouldn’t be advertising that to Earthians so willy-nilly.

And then the one in yellow suddenly squealed that she was cute. Serenity blinked in surprise, then grinned. “Really?! Thank you! You’re pretty as well! And ooh, this? I designed this myself! You really like it?!” Her excitement was rising as the girl complimented her outfit. She’d only painstakingly thought about the cutest design possible, and now someone had acknowledged it! Someone as cool as this mature looking and capable superheroine!

“My name is Serenity! Even your alias is so cute! I’m so glad to meet you guys!”

It seemed the others had specific purposes in their fight, and Serenity sobered up when she heard about people getting hurt. Right, like Luna kept reminding her, this wasn’t a game.

“What’s the Dark Agency?” she asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime5th September 2016, 7:32 am

After Pixie was finished taking pictures she listened to the others. "Its nice to meet you V-Babe, Serenity and..I don't think i caught your name" She ended speaking to the one in green. She then was looking through things on her tablet while listening to the others and Serenity mentioned something that peaked her interest as well. "Yes..what is this Dark Agency? Do you think they could have caused the Hospital fires I'm after??" She looked at V-Babe hoping for and answer..or maybe from the girl in green.. She was thinking that she would ask for help once she got to know these people.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime18th September 2016, 11:54 am

Juno was stunned into silence by "Serenity" and her nonchalance about powers. There were other heroes with weird abilities too? That did make her feel a little less self-conscious... Maybe Serenity had a possible explanation for how she ended up like this in the first place. She needed to ask what she knew about this, but there were too many people around for Juno to feel comfortable bringing the topic back up again when everyone was on another subject now. 

"Just call me Juno," she said, reintroducing herself to Blue Pixie with a slight nod. "And I've never heard of a Dark Agency either. Is it a street gang?" There seemed to be way more gang based activity in Tokyo as of recent, so it wouldn't surprise her if this was another case.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime23rd September 2016, 11:06 am

V-Babe shook her head in frustration as the ID scans came up negative while the others conversed. These were just a bunch of low life thugs. Nobodies who would have never had a chance in group like The Dark Agency.  V-babe responded as she went about her work to Serenity with a peppy "I might have to hit you up for costume ideas and repairs!" and agree that her alias was indeed cute, even though technically Artemis had called her The Masked Venus, she never really liked it and felt V-babe was a better fit. It also might be slightly that she went by multiple aliases to confuse her enemies and keep them off her tail a bit. Showing up in Japan as V-babe had certainly helped, for sure.

Blue, Juno and Serenity all questioned about the Dark Agency. These girls were either absolute newbs who just got on the scene or the Dark Agency was doing an extremely good job at covering their tracks. She scowled at the thought. They were all young, like her, but seemed capable enough, though she had no clue if any had the same amount of extensive training as her. Probably not since they all had super powers, unlike herself.

V-babe stood after she scanned the last id, which was another negative. Her perky smile and happy tone had dropped when she began to answer their questions.

"The Dark Agency is an international crime syndicate, but they run many operations of backing or starting several street gangs. So yes...you could say they are like a "street gang"...but much more powerful than your average one. The men came up negative on my scans," she sighed looking frustrated. She made eye contact with Blue Pixie.

"I'm not sure if they were involved with the explosion you speak of, Blue (it's okay if I call you Blue right? Right.) But, there's a great possibility. If there is something of power you have and they want, they will do anything...," she grit her teeth as she spoke the word, "anything to get what they want".

She paused and found herself thoughtlessly tapping the hilt of her knife, the frustration and anxiety was beginning to show in small ways.

"I have reason to believe their headquarters are stationed somewhere in Japan and most likely here in Tokyo. If there's been an increased amount of gang crimes lately, you can bet they are probably behind it. Unfortunately the few leads I've gained have gone no where. They excel at covering their tracks."

Suddenly, the serious tone left and she was back to her normal cheerful demeanor, "I would investigate any and all crimes you come across. I'm sure you will begin to piece the connections together and with me on the case, I'm sure to get them right where it hurts!"  

She held up one hand and punched it with the other, smiling cheerfully at the thought of dismantling the Dark Agency.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime28th October 2016, 2:09 pm

“Yes! My first vigilante friend! This is so cool!” Serenity practically bounced on her feet as V-Babe told her she might come to her for costume ideas. She considered telling her about the fact that she didn’t actually sew the costume herself—what with disguise magic and all. But maybe one thing at a time. She could always provide her with magical repairs, anyway.

She briefly wondered what V was doing with those passed out guys, but then she started talking about this so-called ‘Dark Agency’. A crime syndicate? Street gangs?

Something of power? Serenity thought about her own powers, powers that Luna always said she should keep secret. But these people were fine, right? They were the good guys. And that other girl—Juno—had powers, too…

“What if… we work together?” she suggested suddenly, after thinking about V’s words. “Maybe if you’re not investigating alone… if there were these many of us… we could catch them. After all, two heads are better than one, right? Or, in this case, four. We could be a superhero team!”

What should they call themselves?? Something cool like the Justice Alliance, maybe? Serenity’s brain was already thinking about the possibilities, her excitement at being a part of a team making her appear giddy.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime3rd November 2016, 7:20 pm

YULIYA/VILUY
(Placeholder for Banner)

Elsewhere in Tokyo...

“You idiot! I told you not to touch anything until I gave the signal!” Yuliya exclaimed, in between gasps for air, to the orange-haired girl following closely behind her. Sweat rolled down her cheeks, her legs hurt, and she could barely breathe. They had been running in the dark for what seemed to be hours now, and the effects of the drug were starting to wear off. Yuliya stopped at the base of a park bench and collapsed against it, panting heavily. The 16-year-old girl let out another shriek of frustration as memories of their recent failure caught up with her racing mind and body.

They really hadn't meant to burn that entire hospital down. The whole tragedy was after all, a complete accident, an unexpected short-circuit in some faulty computer system. Neither of them could have planned for it! And now they were going to be in huge trouble! Not only with the authorities if they were caught, but with that terrible, demanding woman Kaolinite! The delinquent duo had only been instructed by Kaolinite to infiltrate the hospital system to seize the personal records of every currently-enrolled patient, and collect unused test tubes while they were at it. Nothing more, nothing less. But when Yuliya's nano-sized searchbots had entered the hospital's main surveillance system to retrieve a blueprint of the building, something went terribly wrong. The resulting blast on one of the upper levels sent the two teens into a mad dash down the street with literally no time to figure out what had happened as billowing towers of black smoke quickly engulfed the dim-lit sky and cloaked the city in an eerie smog. Even hours later, the two were still in no condition to coherently discuss the failed mission, let alone report back to Kaolinite.

“Mimete, why is it always so hard for you to follow simple instructions!?! Do you realize that this accident is going to be on the front page of every newspaper in the city tomorrow morning!? Kaolinite will have our throats cut when she finds out what happened!” Yuliya yelled. Fortunately, the pair never actually stepped foot into the hospital, so maybe Kaolinite wouldn't actually kill them for failing their mission after all.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime4th November 2016, 7:31 am

★ MIMETE ★ DIVA ★

"Well it won't be my fault," the masked redhead retorted, hrrmphing loudly. "You brought your stupid nanobots to ruin everything!"

She coughed as the smoke stung her eyes. Thankfully her scarf, usually more cosmetic than anything else, was actually proving to be useful at the moment to somewhat filter the smog. She sniffled irritably into it, glaring at her teammate. They should have let her do this mission alone. Mimete wouldn't have blown up the hospital unless Kaolinite asked her to!

"And don't call me 'Mimete'!" she huffed. "When I'm dressed like this I'm 'Diva'—I've told you a hundred times already!"

A relatively simple task had turned into a complete and utter failure. They didn't have the medical records or the test tubes. Kaolinite was going to be furiously mad at them, and Mimete didn't even like her much when she wasn't angry. But if they admitted that they failed... they weren't going to get their rewards. And if they didn't get their rewards, she'd start to feel sick again. She really wanted to avoid that, in any way possible.

"Can we do something else? Did she ask for anything else?" Mimete insisted. "Maybe then we don't have to come back empty-handed."

Maybe there was another nearby hospital or something...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime4th November 2016, 4:49 pm

YULIYA/VILUY
(Placeholder for Banner)

“...Mimete, Yuliya began with a slight scoff, outright ignoring the other teen's request to be called by her alter ego, “Putting on a costume doesn't make you a different person, idiot!” Just like how speaking Japanese didn't transform her into one of them: an average Juuban Highschooler. Yuliya shrugged at the thought. It didn't matter how she attempted to assimilate to school or the Death Busters, she was still just Yuliya–that smart tall foreign girl from Yakutsk, and Diva was still Mimete–the whiny street kid. Throwing on a different change of clothes wouldn't erase them knowing that they had destroyed the hospital, that both of them were complete failures. Nor would it alter Kaolinite's general disposition toward them. Mimete was just delusional, Yuliya thought: she didn't understand the way the world worked. Pff. A costume. Who even wore such a stupid thing anyway? The Siberian girl rolled her eyes and leaned her back more comfortably against the bench. At this point, she just wanted to go home. School was tomorrow, and she still had homework to finish and a history test to study for.

"Can we do something else? Did she ask for anything else?...Maybe then we don't have to come back empty-handed."

Yuliya slowly turned her head in Mimete's direction and raised a brow. Do something else?...Really? This girl was absolutely clueless.

“No and no!” she shouted at her teammate, rolling her eyes: “Do you really believe that it is more humiliating for us to show up empty-handed than to show up giving off the impression that we completely disregarded the mission's original objective? Kaolinite explicitly stated to seize the medical records of all currently-enrolled patients at the Central Juuban Urgent Care Center!...Guess what? That hospital is a smoldering heap, the nanobots are fried, and most–if not all–libraries and businesses are closed now! Do you really think a woman of her status would accept something different from what she asked?”

Yuliya may have only known the real Kaolinite for a few months, but she sure knew the woman was not about to accept anything she hadn't specifically requested; not without severe punishment.

Last edited by Andalusite on 12th November 2016, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime4th November 2016, 6:17 pm

★ MIMETE ★ DIVA ★

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you talking to me, DIVA, jerk!" Mimete snapped, crossing her arms over her chest.

"And I'm not going to tell her we decided to do something different—I'm going to blame the hospital fire on bad wiring! 'Cause it was bad wiring!" she insisted. There was absolutely no way she was going to take responsibility for this failure. It was Viluy, 100% absolutely. It was the weird foreign girl who totally demolished their mission and prevented them from being able to achieve their goal. Whyyyy did Mimete have to work with her? This would have been fine, and now it was so not fine.

"She has a huge list of stuff that she wants. I'd rather come back with something than nothing."

Maybe she didn't even need her teammate for this. It wasn't like she even wanted them to be together! Diva was a higher-quality villain than this high schooler. Why did she even have to be teamed up with a child? At this point, it was unclear just how much Mimete believed in her own lie about her age. Did she really believe it, or was that just part of maintaining the claim? The young woman with the red scarf around her face and neck had gone quiet now, trying to decide if there was something she could do on her own, if Viluy was going to be such a fuss about this.

Wasn't the other girl even worried about not getting their reward?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime12th November 2016, 9:15 pm

YULIYA/VILUY
(Placeholder for Banner)

“Tch bad wiring, always what it is,” Yuliya remarked with yet another eye roll as the girl with the red scarf crossed her arms and continued to express her disdain for the unanticipated hospital fire and improper usage of her given name. Receiving a reward was the last thing on her mind. She knew she was as much at fault as Mimete for the mishap—after all, a glitch in her nanobots' program had likely caused the spark that set the building ablaze moments after the pair attempted to breach the external surveillance system—but she was not about to admit this to her partner or waste her energy contributing more unhelpful excuses to their report. Perhaps lying about the mishap, as Mimete suggested, wouldn't be such a bad idea this time around. Or at least emphasizing Mimete's incompetency as the main reason the mission was unsuccessful. Everybody at the Death Busters' mansion knew what the orange-haired girl wasn't capable of. A hyperbole of such nature wouldn't even sound like a lie.

“—A huge list huh?” Yuliya began with a scoff moments after Mimete fell silent. “Seeing that you've been around here much longer than me, Mimete—oh excuse me, 'Diva',” the Siberian girl made air quotes as she spoke in a demeaning tone. “I guess you should know that such a thing exists—just like how you should know that Kaolinite isn't going to accept anything that she didn't ask us to retrieve!...But whatever, go ahead and disappoint her by yourself. I'm not about to get my friend involved in this madness because you failed to follow the instructions that she gave us!” Yuliya ended her statement with a shrug and a piercing glare. Had she known that everything would go terribly wrong this evening she would have just asked her friend to pick up some test tubes for her instead of tagging along with Mimete. He sure knew where to buy strange things, and communicating with him wasn't nearly as annoying.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime14th November 2016, 6:33 am

★ MIMETE ★ DIVA ★

Going back, being yelled at, and receiving no tablets of Taioron Ω just wasn't an option Mimete was ready to live with. She could already feel her skin starting to itch, and her eyes were getting watery. She knew she could find some of the other dancers and get them to share Taioron Crystal with her, if it came to that, but that stuff was nothing compared to what Kaolinite doled out. If Viluy didn't think that was important, then yes—Diva was going to have to strike out on her own.

She sniffled irritably into her long scarf, adjusting the way it wrapped around her mouth and shoulders.

"Fine, then," she spat at the blue-haired girl. "I don't need your 'help'."

I don't need anyone. I'm the only person I can rely on.

She didn't stick around to listen to any other blather from that obnoxious foreigner. Diva ran off, scarf billowing behind her like the tail of a strangely red comet, her tall heels clicking against the pavement.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime7th December 2016, 11:34 pm

"So the Dark Agency's just a bunch of bullies..." Juno said, frowning underneath her face mask. What kind of power were they even looking for though? Money? Or something darker? "I'll check to see if they're involved if I run into any more jerks out here." Serenity started talking about forming a team, and Juno instinctively shied away from it. 

"Uh, isn't it a little too soon to be thinking of teams? No offense meant, but I just met you all tonight!" They may claim to be heroes, but Juno didn't forget that they were also total strangers. Who knew what could happen if they figured out her identity. How could anyone trust someone that fast? Visibly tenser, Juno took a step back from the other three girls. 

"Look, I don't have any problems helping you girls out if you need it, but I don't like the thought of being tied down like that. Maybe we'll meet up again later..." With a nod, she turned and jumped from the alleyway all the way to the roof, and then she was gone. It was a little rude of her, but Juno just didn't want to take any chances. 

NEXT DAY- Juuban High School

Even after her coincidental meeting with other vigilantes last night, Makoto felt far more relaxed than before when she woke up the next day, even if she was a bit tired from staying up late. She hadn't accidentally blow out a fuse in her apartment or broken her toaster, which was always a good sign. Apparently letting some of the electricity out really had been a smart idea.

With her blue and white uniform on and a hand made lunch in her bag, Mako could actually pretend she was normal for a while, even if she still wore leather gloves on her hands to protect people from unintended shocks. And now that she had somehow made tentative friends with a few girls in her grade this year, she wanted to more desperately than ever try to fit in. 

She was a little early for homeroom when she arrived at the gates, so Mako waited in the courtyard to see if she could catch Usagi or Minako walking in. She barely covered a yawn that escaped her with a hand, and blinked a few times.

"Okay, maybe no more late nights for this week," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime6th March 2017, 8:18 am

Moderator Note:
This thread has been inactive for over 30 days.
You have one week (7 days) to post in this thread to show that you wish to continue it.
If not, it will be moved to the Graveyard.

The Graveyard is the place inactive roleplays go to rest.
If you wish to have Sailor Saturn resurrect this roleplay, please fill out a Storyline Revival Request Form.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime6th March 2017, 11:05 am

Pixie jotted the Dark Agency's name in her head and then watched Juno leave. "I will be taking my leave as well, Ladies... Take care and maybe we will meet again..im actually sure that we will." Pixie smiled then turned and left to go home and look up more info.

NEXT DAY
Ami had gone to school was in her class listening to the teacher but still had her mind on the other night. She was also thinking about Juno, V-Babe and Serenity..and If she would ever meet them again. She was finishing her notes on class but really wanted to look up the Dark Agency.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime7th March 2017, 5:56 pm

Minako kept thinking about the night before as she walked to school, still feeling a bit odd in a school uniform. She had been so used to her fashion freedom but at least these were cute!

"A team huh?" She held her school bag behind her back and looked up towards the sky. She had almost wanted to jump on the chance to have help in a city that was still very new to her but...Juno's concerns weren't far from her own. Asides from Artemis, she had always worked alone plus she didn't know if she could trust any of them. While it was exciting to meet other vigilantes, she wondered why there were so many in such a central location. The Dark Agency 's hold much be strong here. There was no doubt about it.

Before she knew it, Minako had arrived in the school's courtyard. She had been so deep in thought, she had arrived on autopilot, not even realizing she passed the school gates. Minako checked her phone for the time. Early again. She had been trying very hard to get accustomed to a "normal" teenager's schedule. Like, sleeping in and being late for class, but her biological clock did not allow for it. It seemed to please the teachers at least.

She noticed Makoto waiting in the courtyard. Minako grinned. She really liked Makoto since she met her. They were in the same class together and she was a fantastic cook. It was a skill Minako had never truly practiced asides from out of necessity, like back on the island. Her grinned dropped for a faint second as she brushed the thought aside. She waved eagerly at the girl, calling to her.

Ma-ko-to!!" she sounded out each syllable keeping her voice bouncy and cheerful as she jogged over to the tall girl, catching sight of a yawn. Were those dark circles under her eyes?

"You look tired! Late night studying?"

That was something Minako had not been able to do. Rather, she was doing her own version of studying.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime22nd September 2017, 4:54 am

MODERATOR NOTE

This RP has been inactive for over 45 days. If you are still interested in continuing your storyline, please post within the next 7 days or this thread will be moved to the Graveyard section. All RPs that are moved to the Graveyard can be retrieved by Sailor Saturn using the Storyline Revival Requests thread.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime2nd October 2017, 6:18 am

Moderator Note:
This thread has been confirmed as inactive, and will now be sent to the Graveyard.

The Graveyard is the place inactive roleplays go to rest. For more information, please read What Is the Graveyard?
If you wish to have Sailor Saturn resurrect this roleplay, please fill out a Storyline Revival Request Form.
Thank you! ♥️
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League   [Advanced] Love and Justice League I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Love and Justice League

View previous topic View next topic Back to top