The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

GC Livestream '15

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2015, 9:18 pm

Hopefully I can make tomorrow's!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime8th November 2015, 5:10 pm

Cant get into stream..it tells me backend is unhealthy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime8th November 2015, 5:33 pm

Ive never heard of that error. Try maybe deleting your browser history.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime11th November 2015, 6:31 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Upcoming Streams:
Thursday November 12th @ 8:45 PM CENTRAL ~ Card Captor Sakura Eps 23-25
Friday November 15th @ 5:45 PM CENTRAL ~ PGSM Acts 17-20

Quick Link: http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup/
Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t9417-gc-livestream-2015-signups
Timezone Converter: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
(Small Note: My area observes daylight savings and it has ended.)

Thursday's Stream:
Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 23-25

GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Ccs_vol6

Episodes 23 ~ Sakura, Tomoyo, and the Wonderful Song
Sakura to Tomoyo to Suteki na Uta

When a rumor starts that a voice is heard in the elementary school music classroom, everyone assumes that it is a ghost singing (much to Sakura's dismay). That evening, Toya comes home with Yukito for a sleepover, much to Sakura's liking. When the topic of the ghost gets brought up Yukito mentions that he heard the voice was really wonderful, so Sakura decides that she will investigate the mystery in case it's a Clow Card.

Episodes 24 ~ Sakura's Little Adventure
Sakura no Chiisa na Daibouken

When Tomoyo comes over to measure Sakura for a new outfit, Sakura comes in contact with the Little card, which shrinks her and her magic. While Tomoyo and Kero search for her, Sakura winds up in the backyard and has to fend for herself against all sorts of obstacles all while trying to get back to normal!

Episodes 25 ~ Sakura and One More Sakura
Sakura to Mō Hitori no Sakura

Many people have seen Sakura causing problems along the streets, but Sakura says that she has nothing to do with it. Later, it is revealed that a card is impersonating Sakura and it is after Sakura's brother. The Mirror card leads Toya into the woods, asking him to help her find something. Can Sakura, with the help of Syaoran, find Toya before he gets hurt?

Sunday's Stream:
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
Acts 17-20

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon is a 49-episode live-action remake of the popular “Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon” series by Naoko Takeuchi. Under the pen of Yasuko Kobayashi, these familiar characters live different lives from their former counterparts but are still recognisable as the beloved characters of the anime, manga and musicals. There are several deviations and plot turns in this series. For fans of the Sailor Moon series, this is a real treat.

Act 17: Minako Transforms Right Before Rei's Eyes!
"You haven’t grown as a Guardian at all!"

GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Tumblr_nsdrmbkC4S1slnk1ho7_540

Usagi is dealing with the revelation that Mamoru has a girlfriend by forcing herself to think about making a scarf for Tuxedo Mask instead. Rei happens to meet Minako as they both show up at the same church for different reasons. When a youma attacks the church, Rei learns the Princess’s true identity.

Act 18: Finally, The Five Sailor Guardians Have Assembled
"Why is my heart pounding like this?"

GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Tumblr_nt03dupRkR1slnk1ho6_540

Minako and Rei have a small competition between each other as they care for the stray dog at the Church, while still investigating the missing youma. In the meantime, Makoto is doing her best to get information about Mamoru and his girlfriend for Usagi. She learns his is engaged and is conflicted on what to tell Usagi. The youma appears again and attacks the Church and the five soldiers finally goto battle together!

Act 19: Usagi's Heart-Pounding Valentine
"Have you ever fallen in love?"

GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Tumblr_nuzy74UbBp1slnk1ho7_540

Usagi spends the day with Hikari, a friend of the family’s daughter. Hikari asks for love advice from Usagi due to Valentine’s Day coming up. It turns out that Hina is the girl Hikari’s crush likes. Can Hikari and Usagi find the courage to give their crushes Valentine’s Day chocolates?

Act 20: Hina was Mamoru's Fiancee...
"Calling your companions will be in vain…"

GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Tumblr_nsqs0fIiiq1slnk1ho6_r1_540

Hikari invites Usagi and Mamoru to “double-date” with her and Daichi. Makoto spies on them to make sure Usagi’s all right now that she’s discovered who Hina is to Mamoru. Meanwhile Rei suspects something is wrong with Minako. But while everyone is so preoccupied, Ami remains alone knitting mittens for her friends… until…

Upcoming Streams:

• Sun Nov 8th: PGSM 13-16
  • Thur Nov 12th: Card Captor Sakura 23-25
  • Sun Nov 15th: PGSM 17-20
  • Thur Nov 19th: Card Captor Sakura 26-28
  • Sun Nov 22nd: PGSM 21-24
  • Wed Nov 25th: Card Captor Sakura 29-32

PLEASE NOTE ALL DATES AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.

Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime11th November 2015, 9:00 pm

*sighs*  I'll be missing both of these livestreams because of work and then Sunday, OUAT is 2 hours instead of one hour-so I'll be watching that.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime12th November 2015, 5:57 pm

Just a reminder we start at 8:45 tonight! So in like 45 minutes!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime15th November 2015, 12:40 pm

Small Lady wrote:

Upcoming Streams:
Sunday November 15th @ 5:45 PM CENTRAL ~ PGSM Acts 17-20
Friday November 20th @ 8:30 PM CENTRAL ~ Card Captor Sakura Eps 26-29

Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t9417-gc-livestream-2015-signups

Welcome to GC's Livestream events!  Thanks to the survey (posted here if you haven't taken it yet!) I have received lots of good feedback! We are still watching Card Captor Sakura and are nearing the halfway point of PGSM.  

With the holidays coming up, the GC Livestream will be taking its annual holiday hiatus (with a few special streams here and there). That said, we will be refreshing the PM list. Please look out for the new sign up thread coming up when the hiatus starts.

Be sure to watch this thread, sign up for PM reminders and reblog/share our social media posts to stay in the GC Livestream know!  

Sunday's Stream:
Acts 17-20

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon is a 49-episode live-action remake of the popular “Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon” series by Naoko Takeuchi. Under the pen of Yasuko Kobayashi, these familiar characters live different lives from their former counterparts but are still recognisable as the beloved characters of the anime, manga and musicals. There are several deviations and plot turns in this series. For fans of the Sailor Moon series, this is a real treat.

Act 17: Minako Transforms Right Before Rei's Eyes!
"You haven’t grown as a Guardian at all!"

GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Tumblr_nsdrmbkC4S1slnk1ho7_540

Usagi is dealing with the revelation that Mamoru has a girlfriend by forcing herself to think about making a scarf for Tuxedo Mask instead. Rei happens to meet Minako as they both show up at the same church for different reasons. When a youma attacks the church, Rei learns the Princess’s true identity.

Act 18: Finally, The Five Sailor Guardians Have Assembled
"Why is my heart pounding like this?"

GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Tumblr_nt03dupRkR1slnk1ho6_540

Minako and Rei have a small competition between each other as they care for the stray dog at the Church, while still investigating the missing youma. In the meantime, Makoto is doing her best to get information about Mamoru and his girlfriend for Usagi. She learns his is engaged and is conflicted on what to tell Usagi. The youma appears again and attacks the Church and the five soldiers finally goto battle together!

Act 19: Usagi's Heart-Pounding Valentine
"Have you ever fallen in love?"

GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Tumblr_nuzy74UbBp1slnk1ho7_540

Usagi spends the day with Hikari, a friend of the family’s daughter. Hikari asks for love advice from Usagi due to Valentine’s Day coming up. It turns out that Hina is the girl Hikari’s crush likes. Can Hikari and Usagi find the courage to give their crushes Valentine’s Day chocolates?

Act 20: Hina was Mamoru's Fiancee...
"Calling your companions will be in vain…"

GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Tumblr_nsqs0fIiiq1slnk1ho6_r1_540

Hikari invites Usagi and Mamoru to “double-date” with her and Daichi. Makoto spies on them to make sure Usagi’s all right now that she’s discovered who Hina is to Mamoru. Meanwhile Rei suspects something is wrong with Minako. But while everyone is so preoccupied, Ami remains alone knitting mittens for her friends… until…

Friday's Stream:
Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 26-29

GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Ccs_vol7

Episodes 26 ~ Sakura and the Wonderful Teacher
Sakura to Suteki na Sensei

On her way home Sakura bumps into a woman in the street who turns out to be her math teachers replacement, Ms Mizuki. During the lunch break Syaoran reveils to Sakura and Tomoyo that the substitute has a strong magical presence and that they should be careful around her. When school finishes Sakura and Tomoyo go to a shrine to pick up a romance charm. Upon arriving Sakura feels a presence soon after they, along with Syaoran and Meilin, are all transported into a labyrinth caused by the Maze Card. Can Sakura figure out the labyrinth to top the card?

Episodes 27 ~ Sakura and the Shrine of Memories
Sakura to Omoide no Jinja

After waking up early, Sakura goes roller-skating and recalls the dream she had that night before about a mysterious figure standing on the Tokyo tower. She soon ends up at the shrine where the Maze card was captured and meets Ms Mizuki. Sakura and Yukito go on to help Ms Mizuki clean the shrine. Another card's presence is sensed at the Shrine and Sakura is sent to the past and learns the truth about Toya and Ms. Mizuki's relationship.

Episodes 28 ~ Sakura and the Enchanted Cards
Sakura to Omajinai Kādo

One of Sakura's friends makes a jump and passes a P.E. test. But she and her other friends all think it was because she made a wish on the "Jump" card. Sakura becomes worried and asks to see the card, she is relieved to see that it is not the real Jump card and discovers they got the card from a place called Twin Bells. Sakura and Tomoyo go to investigate the shop and it turns out a real Clow Card was sold. Sakura must find the card at once!

Episodes 29 ~ Sakura's Sweet Cooking
Sakura no Amai Kukkingu

Sakura practices in the kitchen with her father for an upcoming home-economics class, as Sakura is worried about how she will do. The next day everyone begins making their various cakes, but after leaving them to bake over lunch, they come back to find them to be far too sweet. The next day, everyone starts over and make sure they measure the ingredients correctly. Sakura and Syaoran sense a Clow Card, and afterwards everyone except them exits the classroom. Sakura discovers the Sweet card is the cause behind the cake mishaps!

Upcoming Streams:

• Fri Nov 20th: Card Captor Sakura 26-30
  • Fri Nov 27th: Card Captor Sakura 31-35
  • Sun Nov 29th: PGSM 25-28
  • Holiday Hiatus ~ See you next year!

Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime15th November 2015, 3:34 pm

Last streams for the year: I'll actually be able to make tonight's(for some of it-OUAT starts at 7:00 and goes until 9:00 tonight). and Friday's!! (:   Nov 22nd-I could make for some of it, but wouldn't be able to stay for all of it.  I can't make it on the 27th and on the 29th, I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime19th November 2015, 3:37 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Upcoming Streams:
Friday November 20th @ 8:30 PM CENTRAL ~ Card Captor Sakura Eps 26-29
Sunday November 22nd @ 5:45 PM CENTRAL ~ PGSM 21-24

Welcome to GC's Livestream events!  Thanks to the survey (posted here if you haven't taken it yet!) I have received lots of good feedback! We are still watching Card Captor Sakura and are nearing the halfway point of PGSM.  

With the holidays coming up, the GC Livestream will be taking its annual holiday hiatus (with a few special streams here and there). That said, we will be refreshing the PM list. Please look out for the new sign up thread coming up when the hiatus starts.

Be sure to watch this thread, sign up for PM reminders and reblog/share our social media posts to stay in the GC Livestream know!  

Friday's Stream:
Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 26-29

GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Ccs_vol7

Episodes 26 ~ Sakura and the Wonderful Teacher
Sakura to Suteki na Sensei

On her way home Sakura bumps into a woman in the street who turns out to be her math teachers replacement, Ms Mizuki. During the lunch break Syaoran reveils to Sakura and Tomoyo that the substitute has a strong magical presence and that they should be careful around her. When school finishes Sakura and Tomoyo go to a shrine to pick up a romance charm. Upon arriving Sakura feels a presence soon after they, along with Syaoran and Meilin, are all transported into a labyrinth caused by the Maze Card. Can Sakura figure out the labyrinth to top the card?

Episodes 27 ~ Sakura and the Shrine of Memories
Sakura to Omoide no Jinja

After waking up early, Sakura goes roller-skating and recalls the dream she had that night before about a mysterious figure standing on the Tokyo tower. She soon ends up at the shrine where the Maze card was captured and meets Ms Mizuki. Sakura and Yukito go on to help Ms Mizuki clean the shrine. Another card's presence is sensed at the Shrine and Sakura is sent to the past and learns the truth about Toya and Ms. Mizuki's relationship.

Episodes 28 ~ Sakura and the Enchanted Cards
Sakura to Omajinai Kādo

One of Sakura's friends makes a jump and passes a P.E. test. But she and her other friends all think it was because she made a wish on the "Jump" card. Sakura becomes worried and asks to see the card, she is relieved to see that it is not the real Jump card and discovers they got the card from a place called Twin Bells. Sakura and Tomoyo go to investigate the shop and it turns out a real Clow Card was sold. Sakura must find the card at once!

Episodes 29 ~ Sakura's Sweet Cooking
Sakura no Amai Kukkingu

Sakura practices in the kitchen with her father for an upcoming home-economics class, as Sakura is worried about how she will do. The next day everyone begins making their various cakes, but after leaving them to bake over lunch, they come back to find them to be far too sweet. The next day, everyone starts over and make sure they measure the ingredients correctly. Sakura and Syaoran sense a Clow Card, and afterwards everyone except them exits the classroom. Sakura discovers the Sweet card is the cause behind the cake mishaps!

Upcoming Streams:

• Fri Nov 20th: Card Captor Sakura 26-30

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime20th November 2015, 6:35 pm

The stream is about to begin! Hurry and join if you can. Smile http://original.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2015, 2:00 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Upcoming Streams:
Sunday November 22nd @ 6:30 PM CENTRAL ~ PGSM 21-24

Quick Link: http://original.livestream.com/gcsmgroup

Sunday's Stream:
Acts 21-24

Act 21: What Did You Do to Ami!
"Show them..."

GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Tumblr_nsqsb3fx0T1slnk1ho2_1280

Makoto confronts Tuxedo Mask, now knowing that he is Mamoru, while Usagi feels down about her situation. Makoto finds Ami collapsed in her home and nurses her back to health, but Ami’s behavior soon turns erratic. The Sailor Guardians then meet the last person they’d ever want to fight…

Act 22: Ami in the Hands of the Enemy
"It’s your power, it has begun to awaken."

GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Tumblr_nsqst39lq81slnk1ho6_1280

Usagi is shocked to find Ami has returned to school and that everyone has now turned against her. Meanwhile the girls reflect on their own roles they played in bringing Ami to where she is now. Vowing to bring Ami back, a new power starts to awaken in Sailor Moon.

Act 23: In Order to Awaken Her Guardian Powers, Rei Sings
"If I don’t do this, I won’t be able to awaken my Guardian Powers"

GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 PGSM_Act23_0376

Thanks to Minako’s trouble-making, Rei ends up being forced to sing at a hospital under a new persona, Reiko Mars. Rei only agrees in order to awaken her Guardian Powers for the sake of helping Ami come back. Meanwhile Zoisite appears to Mamoru.

Act 24: I Can't Forget About Mamoru Chiba After All
"Who's the idiot!?"

GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Tumblr_nxvxgz4GLj1slnk1ho2_r1_400

Usagi realizes that she is still unable to forget about her feelings for Mamoru. Upon Motoki telling her he is leaving to study abroad with Hina, she believes this is her chance to finally forget him. However, when Hina comes to Crown Karaoke after being unable to reach Mamoru, Usagi and Makoto realize he is under attack by Kunzite at the Planetarium. Sailor Moon does her best to save Mamoru and it is there that she finally realizes the true identity of Tuxedo Mask.

Upcoming Streams:

Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2015, 2:41 pm

I'll be able to make it for a little bit of it tonight, but won't be able to stay for very long.  And for 2016, I'll be signing up, even though I'm not sure how many I'll be able to make because of work!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime27th November 2015, 11:20 am

Small Lady wrote:
GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Um8V6oK

Upcoming Streams:
Friday November 27th @ 8:30 PM CENTRAL ~ Card Captor Sakura 30-32
Sunday November 29th @ 6:30 PM CENTRAL ~ PGSM 25-28

Take a Break from Black Friday's Stream:
Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 30-32

GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Ccs_vol8

Episodes 30 ~ Sakura and the Injured Card
Sakura to Kega wo Shita Kādo

When an attempt at capturing the Dash card doesn't go so well, Sakura's upperclassman Rei, a girl from the track club, finds it and takes it home. After the Dash enchants Rei to become faster as thanks for her kindness, Sakura has a hard time capturing the card because she feels bad. However Syaoran has no feelings towards it and goes to capture it. It takes Kero and Syaoran to convince Sakura that capturing the card is right thing.

Episodes 31 ~ Sakura and the Nameless Book
Sakura to Namae no nai Hon

Naoko, Sakura's classmate, goes to a bookstore and buys a mysterious book which has no title. She discovers the things she writes in it comes to life. Sakura must capture the card before Naoko's creations create havoc across the town.

Episodes 32 ~ Sakura, Kero, and Syaoran
Sakura to Kero to Syaoran

During an attempted card capture, Kero and Syaoran were holding down a card that took form of an animal. Sakura turns it back into a card, but in the process Kero and Syaoran swap bodies. Kero must survive a day at school as Syaoran!

[/center]

Upcoming Streams:

• Fri Dec 4th: Card Captor Sakura 33-35

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime27th November 2015, 6:37 pm

We are about to start if you can join! Very Happy http://original.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime28th November 2015, 8:14 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Upcoming Streams:
Sunday November 29th @ 6:00 PM CENTRAL ~ PGSM 25-28
Friday December 4th @ 8:30 PM CENTRAL ~ Card Captor Sakura 30-32

Sunday's Stream:
Acts 25-28

Act 25: Tuxedo Mask's True Identity was Mamoru Chiba
GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Tumblr_nxvxht8ODw1slnk1ho2_r1_540

"I do too."

Usagi now knows Tuxedo Masks true identity and with an cryptic “I do too”, she wonders if his feels the same way about her. Hina realizes that Mamoru’s feelings for her aren’t the same as hers.  However, when Kunzite and Jadeite lure the Sailor Guardians in a trap and Tuxedo Mask gets seriously injured, Usagi begins to awaken…

Act 26: Usagi is the Real Princess!
GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Tumblr_nxvxiicavn1slnk1ho4_r1_540

"Well, I'm fed up."

Usagi has been revealed as the Princess and Venus explains that she was just a decoy. However, Rei, Makoto and Usagi's memories still haven't fully come back. It is revealed that the Princess of the Moon and Prince of the Earth's love is an ill omen and had once destroyed the world. Usagi does her best to forget Mamoru and be her cheerful self. Hina decides to break it off with Mamoru before they leave to study abroad in America. Mamoru leaves and Usagi misses her chance to say good bye, knowing it is for the best.

Act 27: Luna Became a Sailor Guardian!
GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Tumblr_nyikgexFV91slnk1ho2_r1_400

"You could have never imagined it, but..."

With Usagi awakening as the Princess and Mamoru gone, the Sailor Guardians refocus their energies to bring Ami back. However, a strange little girl appears to the girls, knowing things about them that she shouldn't. While awaiting for her to reveal who she is, Ami calls Usagi and sets a trap to lure her out. Usagi goes alone, knowing this is her chance to bring Ami back once and for all. Sailor Luna makes her appearance to save Sailor Moon, but can she stop Dark Mercuryn in time?

Act 28: Welcome Home, Ami!

GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 Tumblr_nyikgsuxNo1slnk1ho3_r1_540

"I can't have faith in you guys."

Dark Mercury struck down Sailor Moon and with that act, she awakens back to her true self. Kunzite attempts to take both Moon and Mercury to the Dark Kingdom, but Moon and Mercury end up in a forest. Distraught at what she had done, Ami and Usagi must reconcile with each other while trying to find a way out of the forest. Welcome home. We've been waiting!

Upcoming Streams:

• Fri Dec 4th: Card Captor Sakura 33-35

Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime28th November 2015, 8:22 pm

i will be there can't miss dark ami (Even though broncos game is same time its cool i believe in my team)
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29th November 2015, 5:26 am

I've set my alarm.  Will be there.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29th November 2015, 1:08 pm

Woohoo! It's time to get on the Feels Express with Small Lady and co. Choo choo! xD
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29th November 2015, 1:11 pm

I thought it was at 6pm CST?
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29th November 2015, 1:38 pm

Yeah it is. I was being silly.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29th November 2015, 1:52 pm

xD i was like wow this train is early or I'm out of it lol
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29th November 2015, 4:08 pm

Just a reminder that its now time to board the PGSM Feels Express. ALL ABOARD!!!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29th November 2015, 4:23 pm

>.> *poke*?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29th November 2015, 4:37 pm

Tonight's Stream has been cancelled due to no attendees.
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29th November 2015, 4:38 pm

O well.  Next time then.  GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 1955989781
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29th November 2015, 5:23 pm

Drats.  I would have been late anyways though-just finished cleaning up from dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29th November 2015, 6:36 pm

i was going to be there but i always get the times wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC Livestream '15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top