The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

GC Livestream '15

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th June 2015, 9:00 pm

The thread for the Double Moon Bash streams has been posted!

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t10644-double-moon-bash-special-livestream-event#297352
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th June 2015, 10:29 am

Apologies for last weekends unannounced hiatus (life got hectic!), but the livestream is back this week with another musical. The begining of this musicals means we just have 2 left until we begin the next Sailor Moon rewatch! Also take note of the updated schedule with a date for Card Captor Sakura!

Small Lady wrote:
GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 Um8V6oK

Next Screening: Sunday June 28th @ 5:00 PM CENTRAL

Quick Link: http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup/
Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t9417-gc-livestream-2015-signups
Timezone Converter: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
(Small Note: My area observes daylight savings and we are currently in it right now)

2004 Winter Musical Special:
Kakyuu-Ouhi Kourin - The Second Stage Final
Part 1

GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 Tumblr_n4ewi5lDj71slnk1ho2_500
“Please go forth! Soldiers of the Falling Stars”

Usagi and her friends go to visit Michiru who is preparing for her joint-concert with Three Lights but rumours of a Mysterious Phantom start appearing in the concert hall. One of the Dancing Animamates even claims to have seen it. Usagi finds that the Phantom seems to be targeting Hotaru and Mamoru rather than her! Then mysterious new Sailor Soldiers show up but are they allies or enemies? Soon betrayals on all sides take action and Usagi finds herself in a position where she can only save the day by unlocking the mysteries of the Past.

This show is the final installment of the Second Stage (Summer 1998-Winter 2004), and resembles the earlier Eternal Legend and Birth of the New Legend in its basic plot. However, this musical is very unique and special with all new twists and new perspectives. The core plot may be the same but it is as unique as any other show. This show is the 777th Sailor Moon Musical performance and the final musical to be choreographed by Akiko Yanagi who had been choreographer from the very beginning. This show serves as a wonderful tribute to lyricist Kayoko Fuyumori who passed away a few months prior to this musical’s staging. Featuring popular songs such as “Galaxia Gorgeous”, “Chasin’ After You”, “Seishun no Shoumi Kigen”, “Double Moonlight Romance”, “Toki Michite Kourin”, “Kakyuuouhi to Three Lights”, “See Me, Bokutachi no Jidai” and the brand new song which appears exclusively in this show and was never recorded “Teikou no Hana”.

Starring:

Marina Kuroki as Usagi Tsukino / Sailor Moon

Ai Toyama as Princess Kakyuu

Akiko Miyazawa as Phantom of the Concert Hall / Queen Beryl
Yoshiya Yukimura as Hemahachirou Taitou / Hematite
Miki Kawasaki as Kun Saitou / Kunzite

Yuuko Hosaka as Setsuna Meiou / Sailor Pluto
Yui Iizuka as Hotaru Tomoe / Sailor Saturn
Moe Ohsaki as Chibiusa / Sailor Chibimoon
Mina Horita as Chibichibi / Sailor Chibichibimoon
Yuu Shirota as Mamoru Chiba / Tuxedo Mask

Chinatsu Akiyama as Kou Seiya / Sailor Star Fighter
Akiko Nakayama as Kou Taiki / Sailor Star Maker
Mikako Tabe as Kou Yaten / Sailor Star Healer

…and Yumie Sakaguchi as Sailor Galaxia

Upcoming Streams:

• June 28th: 2004 Winter Musical Special: Kakyuu-Ouhi Kourin - The Second Stage Final Part 1
  • July 3rd: 2004 Winter Musical Special: Kakyuu-Ouhi Kourin - The Second Stage Final Part 2
  • July 11-12th: Something special!
  • July 17-19th: HIATUS - Small Lady out of town!
  • July 23rd: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 25-27
  • July 25th: CARD CAPTOR SAKURA - EPISODES 1-4 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
  • July 30th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 28-30

PLEASE NOTE ALL DATES AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th June 2015, 11:50 am

I should be able to make this one! (:
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th June 2015, 12:38 pm

I should be there
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th June 2015, 1:15 pm

Here's hoping I can make it. The StarS was always one of my favorite arcs!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th June 2015, 3:10 pm

Hey everyone! We're about to start!
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28th June 2015, 3:50 pm

I totally forgot! Hope I'm not too late!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime30th June 2015, 6:09 pm

Join us Friday night to finish up Kakyu-ouhi Kourin!

Small Lady wrote:

Next Screening: Friday July 3rd @ 5:30 PM CENTRAL

Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t9417-gc-livestream-2015-signups
(Small Note: My area observes daylight savings and we are currently in it right now)

Part 2

Usagi and her friends go to visit Michiru who is preparing for her joint-concert with Three Lights but rumours of a Mysterious Phantom start appearing in the concert hall. One of the Dancing Animamates even claims to have seen it. Usagi finds that the Phantom seems to be targeting Hotaru and Mamoru rather than her! Then mysterious new Sailor Soldiers show up but are they allies or enemies? Soon betrayals on all sides take action and Usagi finds herself in a position where she can only save the day by unlocking the mysteries of the Past.

This show is the final installment of the Second Stage (Summer 1998-Winter 2004), and resembles the earlier Eternal Legend and Birth of the New Legend in its basic plot. However, this musical is very unique and special with all new twists and new perspectives. The core plot may be the same but it is as unique as any other show. This show is the 777th Sailor Moon Musical performance and the final musical to be choreographed by Akiko Yanagi who had been choreographer from the very beginning. This show serves as a wonderful tribute to lyricist Kayoko Fuyumori who passed away a few months prior to this musical’s staging. Featuring popular songs such as “Galaxia Gorgeous”, “Chasin’ After You”, “Seishun no Shoumi Kigen”, “Double Moonlight Romance”, “Toki Michite Kourin”, “Kakyuuouhi to Three Lights”, “See Me, Bokutachi no Jidai” and the brand new song which appears exclusively in this show and was never recorded “Teikou no Hana”.

Starring:

[/center]

Upcoming Streams:

Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime30th June 2015, 8:34 pm

Bummer... I'll have to miss Friday's.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: GC Livestream Reminder!   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2015, 10:09 am

Small Lady wrote:
Join us Friday night to finish up Kakyu-ouhi Kourin!

Small Lady wrote:

Next Screening: Friday July 3rd @ 5:30 PM CENTRAL

Part 2

Starring:

[/center]

Upcoming Streams:

Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2015, 10:10 am

Rats! I'll be getting ready for work while this is going.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2015, 10:12 am

Bump! Don't forget tonight!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2015, 3:34 pm

We are getting ready to start!
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2015, 3:45 pm

Quick question: if we want to chat do we use the livestream one or the social networking sites?

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2015, 6:23 pm

Welp, I missed that one. Sorry guys, I'll make the next one for sure!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2015, 6:40 pm

Be sure to stay tuned for next weekend! We are doing something special and fun for the Anniversary event!
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2015, 9:31 pm

I missed this one too. I'll probably keep missing them now with my work schedule the way it is. ):
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 9:31 am

After a bit of a hiatus....GC LIVESTREAMS ARE BACK!! YAAAY!

Small Lady wrote:
Next Screenings: Thursday August 6th @ 9:00 PM CENTRAL
Sunday August 9th @ 5:00 PM CENTRAL

Be sure to watch this thread, sign up for PM reminders and reblog/share our social media posts to stay in the GC Livestream know!  

COLLECTIBLE BUMPERS
You can earn bumpers based on how many livestream attendances you've accumulated! Please give bumper credit to GC's lovely Sailor Mars!
Click here to see how many streams you've attended.
(Note: 2014 and older is on a second tab, so you can add last years attendances with 2015s to see how many you've done total).

GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 K3Xkw5gGC Livestream '15 - Page 5 Wv0zJ2oGC Livestream '15 - Page 5 JIOjwCqGC Livestream '15 - Page 5 Cd3DvptGC Livestream '15 - Page 5 GfpqL2rGC Livestream '15 - Page 5 CJs09cH
Attendee:
1-5 Attendances
Fan:
5-15 Attendances
Uber Fan Tier 1:
15-20 Attendances
Uber Fan Tier 2:
20-25 Attendances
Addict Tier 1:
25-30 Attendances
Addict Tier 2:
30+ Attendances

Heartcatch Precure
Episodes 25-27

GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 Heartcatch.Precure%21.full

HeartCatch PreCure! is the seventh Pretty Cure installment by Izumi Todo. The series premiered on February 7, 2010 on TV Asahi's ANN network, following Fresh Pretty Cure!, and ended on January 30, 2011, where it was followed by Suite PreCure. The series has two main motifs. One is fashion, which is referenced to Tsubomi joining the fashion club and the second is flowers, which are prominent in the naming of numerous characters and items. Most episodes contain at least one reference to the language of flowers.

In each person resides a Heart Flower, which is connected to the great Heart Tree that watches over everyone. Protecting this tree are the Heartcatch Pretty Cures. They defend it against the Desert Apostles, who plan to wilt everything and turn the world into a desert. When the current Pretty Cure, Cure Moonlight, was defeated in battle, the Heart Tree loses its flowers and she sends two fairies, Chypre and Coffret, to the surface in order to seek out her replacement. They find Tsubomi Hanasaki, a shy flower-loving girl who just moved into the city with her family. She is given the power to become Cure Blossom. Joined by her new friend, Erika Kurumi, who becomes Cure Marine, they fight against the Desert Apostles who transform the wilting Heart Flowers inside people into monsters known as Desertarians. By defeating these monsters, they gain Heart Seeds which allow the Heart Tree to become healthier again.

Episode 25 - "Let's Go To the Beach! Itsuki's Lighthearted Summer Camp!"
"Umi e Gō Desu! Itsuki Ukiuki Natsu Gashuku!"

The girls go to a summer camp where one of the activities is a fashion show! During camp, all three Cadets of Sabark attack.

Episode 26 - "Have Courage! It's Wonderful to Be My Friend!!"
"Yūki o Dashite! Tomodachi ni Naru tte Suteki nan desu!!"

Part two of the summer camp adventure. Naomi Sawai is having a problem adjusting to Itsuki being a girl.

Episode 27 - "Who is that Handsome Old Man? Cure Flower's First Love!"
"Ojiisan wa Ikemen-san? Kyua Furawā no Hatsukoi desu!"

The girls go to Kaoruko's home town. Here, Kaoruko tells of Tsubomi's grandfather.

(Series Info and Episodes from Wikipedia)

Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 1-4

GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 CCS_Vol1DVDCover

Card Captor Sakura is a shoujo manga series by the group CLAMP that was adapted into a 70-episode anime TV series by Madhouse that aired on Japan's satellite television channel NHK BS2 from April 1998 to March 2000. Additional media produced include two anime films, as well as video games, art books, picture books, and film comics.  It features many voice talents that had appeared in Sailor Moon such as Aya Hisakawa (Ami/Sailor Mercury) as Kero-chan, Emi Shinohara (Makoto/Sailor Jupiter) as Kaho Mizuki (a later character in CCS) and Megumi Ogata (Haruka/Sailor Uranus) as Yukito/Yue. Kotono Mitsushi (Usagi/Sailor Moon) and Kae Araki (Chibiusa/Sailor Chibimoon) also lend their voices as minor characters in the series.

Ten-year-old Sakura Kinomoto accidentally releases a set of magical cards known as Clow Cards from a book created and named after the sorcerer, Clow Reed. Each card has its own unique ability and can assume an alternate form when activated. The guardian of the cards, Cerberus, emerges from the book and chooses Sakura to retrieve the missing cards. As she finds each card, she battles its magical personification and defeats it by sealing it away. Cerberus acts as her guide, while her best friend, Tomoyo Daidouji films her exploits and provides her with battle costumes.

Episode 1 - "Sakura and the Mysterious Magic Book"
"Sakura to Fushigi na Mahō no Hon"

Sakura Kinomoto awakens from a dream of standing near the Tokyo Tower. She introduces herself, her family, and her friends. After coming home from a normal day at school, Sakura hears a sound coming from the basement. Believing it to be a burglar, she enters the basement cautiously, armed only with her cheerleading baton. She finds a glowing book and opens it to find a deck of 52 cards. When she accidentally activates the Windy card, the other cards blow out of her house. Cerberus appears from the book and formally appoints Sakura as the "Cardcaptor" and gives her the Sealing Wand. Now Sakura must find and capture all of the Clow Cards!

Episode 2 - "Sakura's Wonderful Friend"
"Sakura no Suteki na Otomodachi"

Tomoyo meets Cerberus after she discovers Sakura's secret and gets a full explanation of the lost Clow Cards and Sakura's designation as Cardcaptor. Cerberus is given the nickname "Kero-chan". The next day, the students find the school's desks and equipment in large piles. Kero believes it was the work of a Clow Card and forces Sakura to go to school at night where she confronts The Shadow. Using Windy, Sakura is able to capture the Shadow card. Sakura finally accepts her role as a Cardcaptor because of Tomoyo's support.

Episode 3 - "Sakura's Heart-Racing First Date"
"Sakura no Dokidoki Hatsu Dēto"

Sakura's class is on a field trip to the aquarium. During the penguin show, something catches the trainer's leg and a penguin and pulls them into the water, but they are saved by Sakura's brother, Toya, who is working part-time there. At school, Tomoyo gives Sakura and Cerberus mobile phones and on the way home, Sakura bumps into Yukito who invites her on a casual "date" which is at a cafe where Yukito knew Toya was working. While they are eating, Watery breaks the glass of the aquarium causing a flood. For the first time Sakura has to formulate a plan to capture a card, rather than jumping into battle and attacking with Windy. Using her wits and an unintentional clue from Yukito, she lures Watery into a freezer to immobilizes and capture it.

Episode 4 - "Sakura's Tiring Sunday"
"Sakura no Kutakuta Nichiyōbi"

While cleaning the house, Sakura finds two dormant Clow Cards, The Wood and The Rain. But while running an errand for her father, the two cards activate creating a jungle inside the house. Sakura uses Watery to capture The Rain card and The Wood yields on her own. Sakura gets the hard-earned lesson that a card is not fully subdued until she signs her name on it.

Upcoming Streams:

• Aug 9th: CARD CAPTOR SAKURA - EPISODES 1-4 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
  • Aug 13th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 28-30
  • Aug 16th: Card Captor Sakura - Episodes 5-8
  • Aug 23rd: Sera Myu: The NEW Legend of Kaguya Island - Part 1
  • Aug 27th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 31-33
  • Aug 30th: Sera Myu: The NEW Legend of Kaguya Island - Part 2
  • Sept 3rd: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 34-36
  • Sept 6th: Card Captor Sakura - Episodes 9-12
  • Sept 10th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 37-39

Back to top Go down
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal

Princess Makoto

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 9:58 am

I. Can't. Wait!

I SUPER LOVE CCS!
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 10:32 am

Same! I'm going to goto the CCS ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 12:31 pm

Yes, I can make the first two! I probably won't be able to make the 13th and 16th though with work schedule. Rest of August I'm not sure, and I don't know my work schedule for Sept yet.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th August 2015, 8:48 am

Don't forget we return tonight with more magical girls than you can shake a moon stick at!
Back to top Go down
PrincesseNee
Lotus Crystal

PrincesseNee

Lotus Crystal

Title : Spread the love, people! ~Lover of Inner Senshi~
Location : Where Peace, Love, and Gumdrops are! AKA My Imagination. :3

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th August 2015, 9:06 am

Totally coming! Finally a chance to watch CCS!!!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th August 2015, 9:13 am

Just so you aren't confused. Tonight is Heartcatch Precure with Sunday being CCS. Smile

Edit: annnd realized i didn't put that in the OP...lemme fix dat.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th August 2015, 9:16 am

Small Lady wrote:
Next Screenings: Thursday August 6th @ 9:00 PM CENTRAL ~ Heartcatch Precure
Sunday August 9th @ 5:00 PM CENTRAL ~ Card Captor Sakura

[center]Heartcatch Precure
Episodes 25-27

GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 Heartcatch.Precure%21.full

HeartCatch PreCure! is the seventh Pretty Cure installment by Izumi Todo. The series premiered on February 7, 2010 on TV Asahi's ANN network, following Fresh Pretty Cure!, and ended on January 30, 2011, where it was followed by Suite PreCure. The series has two main motifs. One is fashion, which is referenced to Tsubomi joining the fashion club and the second is flowers, which are prominent in the naming of numerous characters and items. Most episodes contain at least one reference to the language of flowers.

In each person resides a Heart Flower, which is connected to the great Heart Tree that watches over everyone. Protecting this tree are the Heartcatch Pretty Cures. They defend it against the Desert Apostles, who plan to wilt everything and turn the world into a desert. When the current Pretty Cure, Cure Moonlight, was defeated in battle, the Heart Tree loses its flowers and she sends two fairies, Chypre and Coffret, to the surface in order to seek out her replacement. They find Tsubomi Hanasaki, a shy flower-loving girl who just moved into the city with her family. She is given the power to become Cure Blossom. Joined by her new friend, Erika Kurumi, who becomes Cure Marine, they fight against the Desert Apostles who transform the wilting Heart Flowers inside people into monsters known as Desertarians. By defeating these monsters, they gain Heart Seeds which allow the Heart Tree to become healthier again.

Episode 25 - "Let's Go To the Beach! Itsuki's Lighthearted Summer Camp!"
"Umi e Gō Desu! Itsuki Ukiuki Natsu Gashuku!"

The girls go to a summer camp where one of the activities is a fashion show! During camp, all three Cadets of Sabark attack.

Episode 26 - "Have Courage! It's Wonderful to Be My Friend!!"
"Yūki o Dashite! Tomodachi ni Naru tte Suteki nan desu!!"

Part two of the summer camp adventure. Naomi Sawai is having a problem adjusting to Itsuki being a girl.

Episode 27 - "Who is that Handsome Old Man? Cure Flower's First Love!"
"Ojiisan wa Ikemen-san? Kyua Furawā no Hatsukoi desu!"

The girls go to Kaoruko's home town. Here, Kaoruko tells of Tsubomi's grandfather.

Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 1-4

GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 CCS_Vol1DVDCover

Card Captor Sakura is a shoujo manga series by the group CLAMP that was adapted into a 70-episode anime TV series by Madhouse that aired on Japan's satellite television channel NHK BS2 from April 1998 to March 2000. Additional media produced include two anime films, as well as video games, art books, picture books, and film comics.  It features many voice talents that had appeared in Sailor Moon such as Aya Hisakawa (Ami/Sailor Mercury) as Kero-chan, Emi Shinohara (Makoto/Sailor Jupiter) as Kaho Mizuki (a later character in CCS) and Megumi Ogata (Haruka/Sailor Uranus) as Yukito/Yue. Kotono Mitsushi (Usagi/Sailor Moon) and Kae Araki (Chibiusa/Sailor Chibimoon) also lend their voices as minor characters in the series.

Ten-year-old Sakura Kinomoto accidentally releases a set of magical cards known as Clow Cards from a book created and named after the sorcerer, Clow Reed. Each card has its own unique ability and can assume an alternate form when activated. The guardian of the cards, Cerberus, emerges from the book and chooses Sakura to retrieve the missing cards. As she finds each card, she battles its magical personification and defeats it by sealing it away. Cerberus acts as her guide, while her best friend, Tomoyo Daidouji films her exploits and provides her with battle costumes.

Episode 1 - "Sakura and the Mysterious Magic Book"
"Sakura to Fushigi na Mahō no Hon"

Sakura Kinomoto awakens from a dream of standing near the Tokyo Tower. She introduces herself, her family, and her friends. After coming home from a normal day at school, Sakura hears a sound coming from the basement. Believing it to be a burglar, she enters the basement cautiously, armed only with her cheerleading baton. She finds a glowing book and opens it to find a deck of 52 cards. When she accidentally activates the Windy card, the other cards blow out of her house. Cerberus appears from the book and formally appoints Sakura as the "Cardcaptor" and gives her the Sealing Wand. Now Sakura must find and capture all of the Clow Cards!

Episode 2 - "Sakura's Wonderful Friend"
"Sakura no Suteki na Otomodachi"

Tomoyo meets Cerberus after she discovers Sakura's secret and gets a full explanation of the lost Clow Cards and Sakura's designation as Cardcaptor. Cerberus is given the nickname "Kero-chan". The next day, the students find the school's desks and equipment in large piles. Kero believes it was the work of a Clow Card and forces Sakura to go to school at night where she confronts The Shadow. Using Windy, Sakura is able to capture the Shadow card. Sakura finally accepts her role as a Cardcaptor because of Tomoyo's support.

Episode 3 - "Sakura's Heart-Racing First Date"
"Sakura no Dokidoki Hatsu Dēto"

Sakura's class is on a field trip to the aquarium. During the penguin show, something catches the trainer's leg and a penguin and pulls them into the water, but they are saved by Sakura's brother, Toya, who is working part-time there. At school, Tomoyo gives Sakura and Cerberus mobile phones and on the way home, Sakura bumps into Yukito who invites her on a casual "date" which is at a cafe where Yukito knew Toya was working. While they are eating, Watery breaks the glass of the aquarium causing a flood. For the first time Sakura has to formulate a plan to capture a card, rather than jumping into battle and attacking with Windy. Using her wits and an unintentional clue from Yukito, she lures Watery into a freezer to immobilizes and capture it.

Episode 4 - "Sakura's Tiring Sunday"
"Sakura no Kutakuta Nichiyōbi"

While cleaning the house, Sakura finds two dormant Clow Cards, The Wood and The Rain. But while running an errand for her father, the two cards activate creating a jungle inside the house. Sakura uses Watery to capture The Rain card and The Wood yields on her own. Sakura gets the hard-earned lesson that a card is not fully subdued until she signs her name on it.

Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th August 2015, 9:31 am

I will get ads up later
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th August 2015, 9:39 am

Hey I didn't get a chance to make the ads yet so wait until I do that! Thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th August 2015, 6:56 pm

We are starting in a few!

http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 1:30 am

Oooooooo - I've long been meaning to watch the TV anime version of CardCaptor Sakura starting from the beginning as far as I can into it, and this would seem like a good way to do so.  So I'm posting here, in order to get a reminder before it starts.

Also, I'd enjoy watching random episodes of Heartcatch PreCure....
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 2:00 am

I might be there, will probably be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC Livestream '15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top