The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

GC Livestream '15

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 9:27 pm

I'm looking forward to Sunday! If we have a high enough attendance, I'll extend it to the first 5 episodes instead of 4. ^^
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 9:31 pm

I shall be there! Since I love CCS Very Happy Are you playing the Sub or Dub?
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 9:34 pm

It will be subbed (cause the voice actorssss!). The Nirvana dub cuts out episodes and what not. ^^ And i don't think my download has that other dub that was done.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 9:36 pm

Yah the dub changed a lot of stuff and removed a few episodes as well. I'm glad we're watching the Sub instead. 

Although I must confess that I do prefer the english opening Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 9:38 pm

I so want to be there, but I don't know if we'll be back from the con. Can I join even if the livestream has already begun? And yaaay for sub version~

Did I have to sign up somewhere first? I hope not. Sorry if I did it backward.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 9:40 pm

You can join in at any time! I've been late before and still gone xD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 9:50 pm

@Eternal Knight, what addy said! You can join up whenever. The sign up thread that we have is so you can sign up to get the reminder PMs but you don't have to sign up to join in. Just show up when you can. :3
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th August 2015, 8:25 am

Aww... I'll be missing it ): I agreed to take work hours tomorrow and won't be home until after 6:00 my time.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 2:21 pm

Hey yall! We may be starting a little late today. Somethings come up and I might not get back home until after 5. Thanks for understanding!
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 6:10 pm

aww... I missed it. Guess I'll just watch CCS sometime on my own time!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11th August 2015, 10:18 am

Small Lady wrote:
GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 Um8V6oK

Next Screenings: Thursday August 13th @ 9:00 PM CENTRAL ~ Heartcatch Precure
Sunday August 16th @ 5:00 PM CENTRAL ~ Card Captor Sakura

Quick Link: http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup/
Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t9417-gc-livestream-2015-signups
Timezone Converter: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
(Small Note: My area observes daylight savings and we are currently in it right now)

[center]Heartcatch Precure
Episodes 28-30

GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 Heartcatch.Precure%21.full

HeartCatch PreCure! is the seventh Pretty Cure installment by Izumi Todo. The series premiered on February 7, 2010 on TV Asahi's ANN network, following Fresh Pretty Cure!, and ended on January 30, 2011, where it was followed by Suite PreCure. The series has two main motifs. One is fashion, which is referenced to Tsubomi joining the fashion club and the second is flowers, which are prominent in the naming of numerous characters and items. Most episodes contain at least one reference to the language of flowers.

In each person resides a Heart Flower, which is connected to the great Heart Tree that watches over everyone. Protecting this tree are the Heartcatch Pretty Cures. They defend it against the Desert Apostles, who plan to wilt everything and turn the world into a desert. When the current Pretty Cure, Cure Moonlight, was defeated in battle, the Heart Tree loses its flowers and she sends two fairies, Chypre and Coffret, to the surface in order to seek out her replacement. They find Tsubomi Hanasaki, a shy flower-loving girl who just moved into the city with her family. She is given the power to become Cure Blossom. Joined by her new friend, Erika Kurumi, who becomes Cure Marine, they fight against the Desert Apostles who transform the wilting Heart Flowers inside people into monsters known as Desertarians. By defeating these monsters, they gain Heart Seeds which allow the Heart Tree to become healthier again.

(Series Info and Episodes from Wikipedia)

Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 5-8

GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 CCS_Vol1DVDCover

Card Captor Sakura is a shoujo manga series by the group CLAMP that was adapted into a 70-episode anime TV series by Madhouse that aired on Japan's satellite television channel NHK BS2 from April 1998 to March 2000. Additional media produced include two anime films, as well as video games, art books, picture books, and film comics.  It features many voice talents that had appeared in Sailor Moon such as Aya Hisakawa (Ami/Sailor Mercury) as Kero-chan, Emi Shinohara (Makoto/Sailor Jupiter) as Kaho Mizuki (a later character in CCS) and Megumi Ogata (Haruka/Sailor Uranus) as Yukito/Yue. Kotono Mitsushi (Usagi/Sailor Moon) and Kae Araki (Chibiusa/Sailor Chibimoon) also lend their voices as minor characters in the series.

Ten-year-old Sakura Kinomoto accidentally releases a set of magical cards known as Clow Cards from a book created and named after the sorcerer, Clow Reed. Each card has its own unique ability and can assume an alternate form when activated. The guardian of the cards, Cerberus, emerges from the book and chooses Sakura to retrieve the missing cards. As she finds each card, she battles its magical personification and defeats it by sealing it away. Cerberus acts as her guide, while her best friend, Tomoyo Daidouji films her exploits and provides her with battle costumes.

Episode 5 - "Sakura, Panda and a Cute Shop"
"Sakura to Panda to Kawaii Omise"

On the way to school, Sakura meets Maki Matsumoto who is opening a stuffed doll shop called Twin Bells. Sakura and her friends visit the shop after school to find most of the merchandise still packed, so they offer to help. Chiharu Mihara, who has a fondness for stuffed animals, buys a stuffed panda, but it disappears shortly after taking it home. Sakura discovers the panda back in Twin Bells and Maki explain the reason for opening the shop and her business has been plagued by mysterious happenings that almost forced her to close down. While Tomoyo distracts Maki in the back, Sakura and Kero search the shop, suspecting a Clow Card is the culprit.

Episode 6 - "Sakura and Memories of her Mother"
"Sakura to Okaa-san no Omoide"

Naoko tells everyone a scary story about a bright light she chased into the woods. After school, Sakura and her friends visit the woods to see the light Naoko saw. When they do see it, everyone runs in fear, claiming they saw something appearing from the light, but everyone saw something different. Sakura returns at night in case it was a card despite her fear of ghosts. After following it near a cliff, the light takes the form of Sakura's deceased mother, Nadeshiko. Is it a Clow Card or truly her mother's ghost?

Episode 7 - "Sakura's First Attempt as a Thief"
"Sakura no Kaitō Hatsu Chōsen!?"

At an art museum trip, Sakura witnesses a boy attempting to change a painting. During the commotion, she couldn't hear anything and Kero is sure that it was caused by a Clow Card, The Silent. Sakura sneaks out of the house at night and into the museum where they meet the boy from earlier also sneaking in. The boy, Yūki Tachibana, explains the painting is by his deceased father and his mission to restore the painting which a Clow Card has covered up. A stranger, dressed in an odd costume, appears at the end and quietly mutters that he senses a Clow Card.

Episode 8 - "Sakura's Rival Appears"
"Sakura no Raibaru, Tōjō!"

Sakura has the same reoccurring dream she had in episode one, specifically focusing on the boy wielding a sword in Chinese clothing. She hears from both Kero and Yukito that it might be a "foretelling dream". A new transfer student arrives from Hong Kong named Syaoran Li and is seated behind Sakura. He terrifies Sakura with his glares all day and during recess, he demands Sakura to give him the Clow Cards. What is Sakura to do with this new rival of hers?

Upcoming Streams:

• Aug 16th: Card Captor Sakura - Episodes 5-8
  • Aug 23rd: Sera Myu: The NEW Legend of Kaguya Island - Part 1
  • Aug 27th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 31-33
  • Aug 30th: Sera Myu: The NEW Legend of Kaguya Island - Part 2
  • Sept 3rd: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 34-36
  • Sept 6th: Card Captor Sakura - Episodes 9-12
  • Sept 10th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 37-39

PLEASE NOTE ALL DATES AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11th August 2015, 10:59 am

I'll miss Thursday's, but I might be able to be there for Sunday's!
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11th August 2015, 11:01 am

I will be there for cardcaptor Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 6:02 pm

Don't forget livestream tonight! Starts in about an hour!
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 9:13 pm

I missed tonight's live stream, but hopefully will be able to make Sunday's!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 6:47 am

You were missed! But I hope to see lots of happy faces for Card Captor Sakura! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 12:11 pm

Hey I just wanted to ask a question. I was at one of the musical ones earlier this year or maybe last, but I don't see myself on the list. Is it maybe just because I don't attend these very often?
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 3:21 pm

Hey yall! I totally didn't notice the time while I was cleaning today. The CCS stream is starting in a few minutes!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 3:49 pm

Princess Luna wrote:
Hey I just wanted to ask a question. I was at one of the musical ones earlier this year or maybe last, but I don't see myself on the list. Is it maybe just because I don't attend these very often?

Chances are its because you didn't post in the sign in thread so I didn't add you to the thing. If you tell me the date, I can add you in next time I update the spreadsheet.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 4:09 pm

I'll see if I can remember the date. Haha. Thanks Small Lady, that makes more sense.

It was May 9th.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 6:04 pm

I totally forgot about the livestream tonight! I went to my dad's for the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime19th August 2015, 6:35 pm

Small Lady wrote:

Next Screenings: Thursday August 20th @ 9:00 PM CENTRAL ~ Heartcatch Precure
Sunday August 23rd @ 5:00 PM CENTRAL ~ Sera Myu: The NEW Legend of Kaguya Island - Part 1

Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t9417-gc-livestream-2015-signups
(Small Note: My area observes daylight savings and we are currently in it right now)

Heartcatch Precure
Episodes 31-33

GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 Heartcatch.Precure

HeartCatch PreCure! is the seventh Pretty Cure installment by Izumi Todo. The series premiered on February 7, 2010 on TV Asahi's ANN network, following Fresh Pretty Cure!, and ended on January 30, 2011, where it was followed by Suite PreCure. The series has two main motifs. One is fashion, which is referenced to Tsubomi joining the fashion club and the second is flowers, which are prominent in the naming of numerous characters and items. Most episodes contain at least one reference to the language of flowers.

In each person resides a Heart Flower, which is connected to the great Heart Tree that watches over everyone. Protecting this tree are the Heartcatch Pretty Cures. They defend it against the Desert Apostles, who plan to wilt everything and turn the world into a desert. When the current Pretty Cure, Cure Moonlight, was defeated in battle, the Heart Tree loses its flowers and she sends two fairies, Chypre and Coffret, to the surface in order to seek out her replacement. They find Tsubomi Hanasaki, a shy flower-loving girl who just moved into the city with her family. She is given the power to become Cure Blossom. Joined by her new friend, Erika Kurumi, who becomes Cure Marine, they fight against the Desert Apostles who transform the wilting Heart Flowers inside people into monsters known as Desertarians. By defeating these monsters, they gain Heart Seeds which allow the Heart Tree to become healthier again.

2004 Summer - The New Legend of Kaguya Island
2004 Summer - Shin Kaguya Shima Densetsu

GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 ShinkaguyaDVDcover

“I now entrust to you the power which I have kept hidden, in time, it will illuminate the sky…”

Now that Summer Holidays have arrived, Usagi, Rei, Minako and Makoto are ready to have fun but Ami, Haruka and the others have plans for a training camp at the North Pole. When Mamoru switches the location for Kaguya Island, everything seems to be going well until their ship is attacked by a new set of villains and the Sailor Soldiers find themselves thrown overboard in a storm. Together, the Sailor Soldiers must unlock the secrets of Kaguya Island that go back five thousand years.

This musical features popular songs “Junketsu no Narcissism”, “Chikyuuiro wa Salad Time”, “Onna Kaizoku no Sakusen”, “Ice Doll”, “Star Glory”, “Gesshoku no Crime”, “Yatto Aeta ne”,  “Moonlight Justice” and “Minna Dareka ni Aisarete”. Although a remake of the 1999 shows, there are very many differences in both plot and characters and this musical truly is a new version of the Kaguya Island legend.

Starring:

Marina Kuroki as Usagi Tsukino / Sailor Moon

Moe Ohsaki as Chibiusa / Sailor Chibimoon
Yuu Shirota as Mamoru Chiba / Tuxedo Mask

Eriko Funakoshi as Hotaru Tomoe / Sailor Saturn and Kon
Akiko Nakayama as Haruka Tenou / Sailor Uranus
Takako Ohyama as Michiru Kaiou / Sailor Neptune
Yukiko Nakae as Setsuna Meiou / Sailor Pluto

Manami Wakayama as Ami Mizuno / Sailor Mercury
Mai Watanabe as Makoto Kino / Sailor Jupiter
Risa Honma as Rei Hino / Sailor Mars
Erica as Minako Aino / Sailor Venus

Maki Aizawa as Loof Merrow
Ado Endou as Selkie
Kazuo Asakura as Serpen
Yoshiya Yukimura as Cerun
Yuuichirou Tamaru as Kraken

Mai Nobuta as Mick
Mizuki Saitou as Hook
Mai Shibata as Dark Menorah
Miki Kawasaki as Dark Mirror

…and Yuuji Hirota as Dark Plasman

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 5:48 pm

Don't forget, stream tonight!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 10:15 pm

Small Lady wrote:

Next Screenings: Sunday August 23rd @ 5:00 PM CENTRAL ~ Sera Myu: The NEW Legend of Kaguya Island - Part 1
Thursday August 27th @ 8:45 PM CENTRAL ~ Heartcatch Precure

“I now entrust to you the power which I have kept hidden, in time, it will illuminate the sky…”

Now that Summer Holidays have arrived, Usagi, Rei, Minako and Makoto are ready to have fun but Ami, Haruka and the others have plans for a training camp at the North Pole. When Mamoru switches the location for Kaguya Island, everything seems to be going well until their ship is attacked by a new set of villains and the Sailor Soldiers find themselves thrown overboard in a storm. Together, the Sailor Soldiers must unlock the secrets of Kaguya Island that go back five thousand years.

This musical features popular songs “Junketsu no Narcissism”, “Chikyuuiro wa Salad Time”, “Onna Kaizoku no Sakusen”, “Ice Doll”, “Star Glory”, “Gesshoku no Crime”, “Yatto Aeta ne”,  “Moonlight Justice” and “Minna Dareka ni Aisarete”. Although a remake of the 1999 shows, there are very many differences in both plot and characters and this musical truly is a new version of the Kaguya Island legend.

Starring:

Yuu Shirota as Mamoru Chiba / Tuxedo Mask

Yukiko Nakae as Setsuna Meiou / Sailor Pluto

Maki Aizawa as Loof Merrow
Ado Endou as Selkie
Kazuo Asakura as Serpen
Yoshiya Yukimura as Cerun

Mai Nobuta as Mick
Mizuki Saitou as Hook
Mai Shibata as Dark Menorah

Upcoming Streams:

• Thur Aug 27th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 34-36
  • Sun Aug 30th: Sera Myu: The NEW Legend of Kaguya Island - Part 2
  • Thur Sept 3rd: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 37-39
  • Sun Sept 6th: Card Captor Sakura - Episodes 9-12
  • Thur Sept 10th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 40-42
  • Sun Sept 13th: Card Captor Sakura - Episodes 13-16
  • Thur Sept 24th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 43-45
  • Sun Sept 27th: NO STREAM
  • Thur Oct 1: Card Captor Sakura 17-19

Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 6:50 pm

is there a way to watch it if i miss a stream? I'm going to the Rockies game and won't be home till late and I've never seen any of the musicals.
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 7:18 pm

I'll actually be able to make this week's with tomorrow and Thursday's stream this week! (:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 2:49 pm

sportsnutd wrote:
is there a way to watch it if i miss a stream? I'm going to the Rockies game and won't be home till late and I've never seen any of the musicals.

You can download this version of the musical from the downloads page on SeaofSerenity which is here: http://seaofserenity.net/musicalspecials/musical-special-downloads/

silverskywind wrote:
I'll actually be able to make this week's with tomorrow and Thursday's stream this week! (:  

Yay I look forward to seeing you there!

And reminder guys we start in 10 minutes!!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 7:53 pm

Small Lady wrote:

Next Screenings: Thursday August 27th @ 8:45 PM CENTRAL ~ Heartcatch Precure
Sunday August 30th @ 5:00 PM CENTRAL ~ Sera Myu: The NEW Legend of Kaguya Island [Revised Version]

Welcome to GC's Livestream events!  Thanks to the survey (posted here if you haven't taken it yet!) I have received lots of good feedback! We are about halfway through Heartcatch Precure and by YOUR choice we are going to watch CARD CAPTOR SAKURA as our next series! YAY!

We are down to our last musical of our Myu rewatch. I am happy to announce that afterwards we will begin showing PRETTY GUARDIAN SAILOR MOON, the live-action drama! We will be watching the new Sea of Serenity subtitles. Please look forward to it!

Be sure to watch this thread, sign up for PM reminders and reblog/share our social media posts to stay in the GC Livestream know!  

Heartcatch Precure
Episodes 34-36

GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 Heartcatch.Precure

Now that Winter Holidays have arrived, Usagi, Rei, Minako and Makoto are ready to have fun but Ami, Haruka and the others hound the girls on their flaws and announce they have plans for a special fix-flaws training camp at the North Pole. When Mamoru switches the location for Kaguya Island, everything seems to be going well until their ship is attacked by a new set of villains and the Sailor Soldiers find themselves thrown overboard in a storm. Together, the Sailor Soldiers must unlock the secrets of Kaguya Island that go back five thousand years.

This is the revised version of the 2004 Summer musical of the same name. Shin Kaguya Shima Densetsu features popular songs “Junketsu no Narcissism”, “Chikyuuiro wa Salad Time”, “Onna Kaizoku no Sakusen”, “Ice Doll”, “Star Glory”, “Gesshoku no Crime”, “Yatto Aeta ne”,  “Moonlight Justice” and “Minna Dareka ni Aisarete”. Although a remake of the 1999 shows, there are very many differences in both plot and characters and this musical truly is a new version of the Kaguya Island legend.

With this musical, we finally complete our rewatch of the original Sailor Moon musical run!!  But stay tuned as we have more things in store for you!

Starring:

Gyo Miyamoto as Mamoru Chiba / Tuxedo Mask

Miho Yokoi as Setsuna Meiou / Sailor Pluto

Hiroko Mori as Loof Merrow
Ado Endou as Selkie
Kazuo Asakura as Serpen
Kenji Toda as Cerun

Nana Hoshi as Mick
Mizuki Saitou as Hook
Shun Tasai as Dark Menorah

Upcoming Streams:

• Thur Aug 27th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 34-36
  • Sun Aug 30th: Sera Myu: The NEW Legend of Kaguya Island - Revised Edition
  • Sun Sept 6th: Card Captor Sakura - Episodes 9-12
  • Thur Sept 10th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 40-42
  • Sun Sept 13th: NO STREAM
  • Thur Sept 24th: Heartcatch Precure - Episodes 43-45
  • Sun Sept 27th: NO STREAM
  • Thur Oct 1st: Card Captor Sakura - Episodes 13-16
  • Sun Oct 4th:Card Captor Sakura - Episodes 17-20

Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 8:14 pm

I should be able to make tomorrow's unless something comes up!
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 4:07 pm

I am hoping to be able to stop in for a bit tonight if I can. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC Livestream '15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top