The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

GC Livestream '15

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 7:11 pm

Hey everyone, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to cancel tomorrow night's stream. Some stuff came up this week and I'm just going to be really busy tomorrow night. ^^; I hope you can join us for next weeks stream on Thursday!

Small Lady wrote:
Next Screenings: Thursday October 8th @ 8:45 PM CENTRAL ~ Cardcaptor Sakura

Quick Link: http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup/
Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t9417-gc-livestream-2015-signups
Timezone Converter: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
(Small Note: My area observes daylight savings and we are currently in it right now)

[center]Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 14-16

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 Ccs_vol4

Card Captor Sakura is a shoujo manga series by the group CLAMP that was adapted into a 70-episode anime TV series by Madhouse that aired on Japan's satellite television channel NHK BS2 from April 1998 to March 2000. Additional media produced include two anime films, as well as video games, art books, picture books, and film comics.  It features many voice talents that had appeared in Sailor Moon such as Aya Hisakawa (Ami/Sailor Mercury) as Kero-chan, Emi Shinohara (Makoto/Sailor Jupiter) as Kaho Mizuki (a later character in CCS) and Megumi Ogata (Haruka/Sailor Uranus) as Yukito/Yue. Kotono Mitsushi (Usagi/Sailor Moon) and Kae Araki (Chibiusa/Sailor Chibimoon) also lend their voices as minor characters in the series.

Ten-year-old Sakura Kinomoto accidentally releases a set of magical cards known as Clow Cards from a book created and named after the sorcerer, Clow Reed. Each card has its own unique ability and can assume an alternate form when activated. The guardian of the cards, Cerberus, emerges from the book and chooses Sakura to retrieve the missing cards. As she finds each card, she battles its magical personification and defeats it by sealing it away. Cerberus acts as her guide, while her best friend, Tomoyo Daidouji films her exploits and provides her with battle costumes.

(Series Info and Episodes from Wikipedia)

Upcoming Streams:

• Sun Oct 4th: NO STREAM
  • Thur Oct 8th: Card Captor Sakura 14-16
  • Sat Oct 10th: *NEW!* PGSM 1-4
  • Thur Oct 15th: Card Captor Sakura 17-19

PLEASE NOTE ALL DATES AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.

Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 8:07 pm

I hope I can be there Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 11:25 pm

You're cancelling this week's livestream?!?  Then I take back all the good things I said about you in your birthday thread!

Haha!  Just kidding!  GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 868675979  Seriously, I can understand any cancellation of this for being too busy.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 6:08 am

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 1404836419 GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 3541594201 GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 2869872805 GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 3271551533 GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 473108418

is all i can say. xD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime6th October 2015, 7:58 pm

Something new comes our way!!

Small Lady wrote:
Next Screenings: Thursday October 8th @ 8:45 PM CENTRAL ~ Cardcaptor Sakura
Saturday October 10th @ 5:00 PM CENTRAL ~ Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon LIVE ACTION

Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t9417-gc-livestream-2015-signups
(Small Note: My area observes daylight savings and we are currently in it right now)

[/center]

Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 14-16

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 Ccs_vol4

Card Captor Sakura is a shoujo manga series by the group CLAMP that was adapted into a 70-episode anime TV series by Madhouse that aired on Japan's satellite television channel NHK BS2 from April 1998 to March 2000. Additional media produced include two anime films, as well as video games, art books, picture books, and film comics.  It features many voice talents that had appeared in Sailor Moon such as Aya Hisakawa (Ami/Sailor Mercury) as Kero-chan, Emi Shinohara (Makoto/Sailor Jupiter) as Kaho Mizuki (a later character in CCS) and Megumi Ogata (Haruka/Sailor Uranus) as Yukito/Yue. Kotono Mitsushi (Usagi/Sailor Moon) and Kae Araki (Chibiusa/Sailor Chibimoon) also lend their voices as minor characters in the series.

Ten-year-old Sakura Kinomoto accidentally releases a set of magical cards known as Clow Cards from a book created and named after the sorcerer, Clow Reed. Each card has its own unique ability and can assume an alternate form when activated. The guardian of the cards, Cerberus, emerges from the book and chooses Sakura to retrieve the missing cards. As she finds each card, she battles its magical personification and defeats it by sealing it away. Cerberus acts as her guide, while her best friend, Tomoyo Daidouji films her exploits and provides her with battle costumes.

(Series Info and Episodes from Wikipedia)

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
Acts 01-04

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon is a 49-episode live-action remake of the popular “Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon” series by Naoko Takeuchi. Under the pen of Yasuko Kobayashi, these familiar characters live different lives from their former counterparts but are still recognisable as the beloved characters of the anime, manga and musicals. There are several deviations and plot turns in this series. For fans of the Sailor Moon series, this is a real treat.

Act 01: I am Sailor Moon!
"The battle begins here."

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 Tumblr_nenh9zufgV1slnk1ho2_1280-300x231

Usagi Tsukino is a seemingly ordinary girl who one day encounters a plush toy cat named Luna. Soon, Usagi learns that she is a Guardian of Love and Justice… Sailor Moon, and that it is her duty to find the Illusionary Silver Crystal and the Princess.

Act 02: Ami became a Companion

"Miss Tsukino, you just became my friend because I’m a Guardian."

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 Tumblr_njdtqwBMkI1slnk1ho5_r1_1280

Usagi is set on the task of finding her Guardian companions. Luna believes that a shy girl from Usagi’s class may just be the second one, Sailor Mercury. The girl, Ami Mizuno (Chisaki Hama) excited at first at finally having a friend begins to worry that their friendship may be one out of necessity rather than a true one. Ami must decide whether or not she wishes to fight alongside Usagi.

Act 03: The Third Guardian is Rei, the Shrine Priestess
“I always knew that there was a reason for my powers…”

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 Act03_7-300x200

Usagi and Ami investigate a series of missing persons cases and try to figure out the pattern. Meanwhile, Usagi learns of rumours of the shrine priestess (Keiko Kitagawa) who puts curses of people. But, when Usagi visits the shrine, she realises that this girl is, her supernatural powers aside, a normal girl… or is she?

Act 04: Infiltrating the Party!
“Are you… perhaps… afraid of being companions?“

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 Act04_06-300x200

The daughter of a Sakuraki Conglomerate is holding a birthday party where she will show off a never before shown jewel. Luna finds it suspicious and suspects it may be the Princess and Illusionary Silver Crystal they are looking for. Usagi, Ami and Luna decide to investigate the party. Meanwhile, Usagi is trying to figure out how to get Rei to accept her and Ami as friends after she says she wants to work alone. When a youma attacks going after the crystal, Moon, Mercury and Mars learn to work together to beat their foe.

Upcoming Streams:

• Thur Oct 8th: Card Captor Sakura 14-16
  • Sat Oct 10th: *NEW!* PGSM 1-4

Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime6th October 2015, 8:01 pm

Unless something comes up, I'll be there both days. Saturday is maybe less probable if I end up having something to do.
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime6th October 2015, 8:40 pm

I'll be missing Thursday's, but hopefully I can make Saturday's. I work Sat, so not sure if I'll be able to catch Saturday's or not yet.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime8th October 2015, 6:18 pm

So unless a miracle happens, I won't be there. I'll try to get my computer working before it beings uugh
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime8th October 2015, 6:23 pm

Awww noeees. D:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime9th October 2015, 9:39 pm

Small Lady wrote:

Next Screenings:
Saturday October 10th @ 5:00 PM CENTRAL ~ Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon LIVE ACTION
Thursday October 15th @ 8:45 PM CENTRAL ~ Cardcaptor Sakura

Acts 01-04

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon is a 49-episode live-action remake of the popular “Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon” series by Naoko Takeuchi. Under the pen of Yasuko Kobayashi, these familiar characters live different lives from their former counterparts but are still recognisable as the beloved characters of the anime, manga and musicals. There are several deviations and plot turns in this series. For fans of the Sailor Moon series, this is a real treat.

Act 01: I am Sailor Moon!

"The battle begins here."

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 Tumblr_nenh9zufgV1slnk1ho2_1280-300x231

Usagi Tsukino is a seemingly ordinary girl who one day encounters a plush toy cat named Luna. Soon, Usagi learns that she is a Guardian of Love and Justice… Sailor Moon, and that it is her duty to find the Illusionary Silver Crystal and the Princess.

Act 02: Ami became a Companion

"Miss Tsukino, you just became my friend because I’m a Guardian."

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 Tumblr_njdtqwBMkI1slnk1ho5_r1_1280

Usagi is set on the task of finding her Guardian companions. Luna believes that a shy girl from Usagi’s class may just be the second one, Sailor Mercury. The girl, Ami Mizuno (Chisaki Hama) excited at first at finally having a friend begins to worry that their friendship may be one out of necessity rather than a true one. Ami must decide whether or not she wishes to fight alongside Usagi.

Act 03: The Third Guardian is Rei, the Shrine Priestess
“I always knew that there was a reason for my powers…”

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 Act03_7-300x200

Usagi and Ami investigate a series of missing persons cases and try to figure out the pattern. Meanwhile, Usagi learns of rumours of the shrine priestess (Keiko Kitagawa) who puts curses of people. But, when Usagi visits the shrine, she realises that this girl is, her supernatural powers aside, a normal girl… or is she?

Act 04: Infiltrating the Party!

“Are you… perhaps… afraid of being companions?“

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 Act04_06-300x200

The daughter of a Sakuraki Conglomerate is holding a birthday party where she will show off a never before shown jewel. Luna finds it suspicious and suspects it may be the Princess and Illusionary Silver Crystal they are looking for. Usagi, Ami and Luna decide to investigate the party. Meanwhile, Usagi is trying to figure out how to get Rei to accept her and Ami as friends after she says she wants to work alone. When a youma attacks going after the crystal, Moon, Mercury and Mars learn to work together to beat their foe.

Upcoming Streams:

• Sun Oct 18th: PGSM 5-8
  • Thur Oct 22nd: Card Captor Sakura 20-22
  • Sun Oct 25th: PGSM 9-12
  • Thur Oct 29th: Card Captor Sakura 23-25
  • Sun Nov 1st: PGSM 13-16

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime9th October 2015, 10:39 pm

I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime10th October 2015, 7:24 am

I'll have to miss tonight's.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime10th October 2015, 3:16 pm

We've started if you still wish to join us: http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime15th October 2015, 9:42 am

With me being on a intermittent LOA this week. I am cancelling tonight's scheduled stream.  See you Sunday for more PGSM!

Small Lady wrote:
Next Stream:
Sunday October 18th @ 5:00 PM CENTRAL ~ Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon LIVE ACTION

Acts 05-08

Act 05: Is Usagi a True Friend?

"This is the first time I’ve had people that I could call friends..."

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 071

Ami, overcome with worry that she might not be a good friend, tries her hardest to be what she thinks is considered a “good” friend. It takes a lot of energy as she pushes herself too far causing both Usagi and her feelings to be hurt. Meanwhile, Luna finds another suspicious jewel she sends the Guardians to investigate.

Act 06: The Transfer Student is Sailor Jupiter

"Always…In the end…I’m alone."

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 061

A new transfer student, Makoto Kino, shows up at Usagi’s school. She befriends her even though everyone is scared of her. Rei and Luna sense something about the girl, thinking she could be the next guardian while Usagi is more concerned over her denying the crush on a cool senior basketball player everyone has been admired. Then Makoto becomes a target of the Dark Kingdom’s youma!

Act 07: The Third Guardian is Rei, the Shrine Priestess
“Fate. It can’t be changed, can it?”

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 Act07_02-300x202

After a fight with a  youma, Sailor V shows up to warn Sailor Moon to stay away from Tuxedo Mask, claiming he’s an enemy. After seeing Motoki with a tuxedo, Usagi believes that he might be Tuxedo Mask. Motoki invites Usagi and her friends on a date. Despite Sailor V and Luna’s warnings, Usagi can’t seem to believe Tuxedo Mask is truly an enemy.

Act 08: Rei and Her Father

“Kupi!“

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 043-300x202

Rei and Makoto learn they have differences with how they help friends. Getting in an argument over whether or not they should help Usagi with her homework, much to Usagi’s dismay, the girls declare they cannot be companions until Makoto sees Rei being kidnapped and learns more about her past.

Upcoming Streams:

• Thur Oct 22nd: Card Captor Sakura 17-19
  • Thur Oct 29th: Card Captor Sakura 20-22
  • Thur Nov 5th: Card Captor Sakura 23-25

Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime15th October 2015, 9:50 am

I may be able to make Sunday's, but no promises as I'll be away from my computer some of the day.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime18th October 2015, 2:52 pm

We will be starting soon! Hope to see you there! http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime18th October 2015, 7:47 pm

Sorry that I missed today's livestream.  I had other plans.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime21st October 2015, 6:22 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Next Stream:
Thursday October 22nd at 9:00 PM Central ~ Card Captor Sakura

Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 17-19

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 Ccs_vol5

Episodes 17 ~ Sakura's Scary Test of Courage
Sakura no Kowai Kimodameshi

Sakura and her class go on a school trip to the beach. On the first night, Naoko tells one of her scary stories causing Sakura to flee to the teacher's lodging. Howeve, she is found by Syaoran who senses something in the nearby cave. At the beach, the two have their first real conversation, Syaoran revealing a little about his life. The next night, a test of courage is held where the students have to go in pairs with a candle through the cave.  However...it appears Naoko's scary story may be coming true!

Episodes 18 ~ Sakura, Yukito and the Summer Festival
Sakura to Yukito no Natsumatsuri

Sakura goes to the summer festival with Tomoyo, Yukito and Toya. It is there she discovers that her dreams seem to be visions that come true.  Sakura finally gets up the strength to tell Yukito her feelings, but can she get the chance to be alone with him?

Episodes 19 ~ Sakura and the Summer Holiday Homework
Sakura to Natsuyasum no Shukudai

As the summer holidays near their end, Sakura realizes she still has lots of her summer homework to do. Needing to finish her book report, she heads to the library with Tomoyo where the pair meet up with Syaoran who refuses to share with them due to a bad fortune reading. However, a mischievous Clow Card interrupts their studying forcing Sakura to rely solely on her magical senses to capture it.

Upcoming Streams:

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime22nd October 2015, 6:45 pm

starting in 15 mins!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime24th October 2015, 6:28 pm

Small Lady wrote:

Next Stream: Sunday Oct 25th @ 5:30 PM CENTRAL ~ PGSM Acts 9-12

Acts 09-12

Act 09: Protect It! The Illusionary Silver Crystal
"I must obtain the Illusionary Silver Crystal no matter what."

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 PGSM_Act09_0315-300x201

Tuxedo Mask announced publicly that he is looking for the a mysterious stone called the “Illusionary Silver Crystal”. This creates an uproar in the city as citizens search high and low for high valued treasure. An important CEO believes he has the crystal and asks Rei with her supernatural powers to protect it. Ami goes instead and Usagi attempts to protect Tuxedo Mask from being arrested.

Act 10: I am the Queen of Darkness, Queen Beryl

"Your Princess shall be gifted with a blessing from the Great Darkness…"

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 PGSM_Act10_0835

After having an argument with her mother, Usagi runs away from home. She ends up at the shrine helping Rei prepare for a picture show celebrating the story of The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter, also known as The Tale of Princess Kaguya. Zoisite attempts to track down the princess, whom he is believing to be Sailor V, attacking anything relating to “princess”. The Queen of Darkness, Queen Beryl appears and Luna is forced to tell the Guardians what she knows about their past.

Act 11: We Got to Meet the Real Minako!
“Why…is that girl Sailor Moon?”

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 PGSM_Act11_0500

After learning that Minako Aino was hospitalized, Usagi decides to go visit her in the hospital to wish her well, much to the dismay of Luna and Rei. Makoto tags along and the pair sneak in together. Causing some trouble, Usagi and Makoto get to meet Minako. Meanwhile, Luna, Ami and Rei are researching about Sailor V and discover a website inviting Moon, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter to a Planetary festival with the special guest being V. They go to investigate it only for it to be a trap!

Act 12: Sailor V's True Identity is the Princess!
“It’s okay to laugh like this…Even as a Guardian…“

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 PGSM_Act12_0493-300x201

Rei and Makoto learn they have differences with how they help friends. Getting in an argument over whether or not they should help Usagi with her homework, much to Usagi’s dismay, the girls declare they cannot be companions until Makoto sees Rei being kidnapped and learns more about her past.

Upcoming Streams:

Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime24th October 2015, 7:05 pm

i will be there this time
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime28th October 2015, 6:13 pm

Small Lady wrote:
GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 Um8V6oK

Upcoming Streams:
Thursday October 28th @ 8:45 PM CENTRAL ~ SPECIAL HALLOWEEN STREAM PART 1 Are you Afraid of the Dark?
Sunday November 1st @ 6:00 PM CENTRAL ~ SPECIAL HALLOWEEN STREAM PART 2 Halloweentown

Special Halloween Stream Part 1

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 Are-You-Afraid-Of-The-Dark

The Tale of the Lonely Ghost
Season 1, Episode 3

Amanda Cameron is a bookish teenage girl who goes to stay with her aunt Dottie and her rather spoiled and stuck-up cousin Beth for the summer while her parents are away in Northern Canada for an archaeological dig. Beth isn't exactly friendly to Amanda and she's told that she can only hang out with Beth and her friends if she spends a night alone in the house next door that's rumored to be haunted by the ghost of a young deaf girl. Beth ends up paying the price for her cruelty when she is trapped in the mirror and it's up to Amanda to help the ghost find her mother before it's too late.

The Tale of Dead Man's Float
Season 5, Episode 1

Zeke is good at chemistry but not at girls. When he befriends Clorice, she teaches him how to swim at the school pool. However, the pool has a secret: It was built on top of a graveyard and is haunted by the angry ghost of a body that was previously buried there and who takes vengeance upon anyone who dares to swim in the pool.

The Tale of the Ghastly Grinner
Season 4, Episode 9

Ethan wants to be a comic book artist but his submissions are constantly rejected and his lazy parents don't believe he has the talent for it. One day he's invited to a comic shop where he gets the only copy of the comic "The Ghastly Grinner" a comic book featuring a Joker-esque clown villain who turns his victims into drooling giggling idiots by staring them into their eyes. Things get an unexpected dark turn when he accidentally brings the villain to life by microwaving the comic after it gets wet.

Special Halloween Stream Part 2

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-15180-1350500423-1

In a place called Halloweentown, good and evil look very different than one might expect. Thanks to a visit from Grandmother Aggie, Marnie and her family's tradition of ignoring the Halloween holiday are about to change in the extreme. It seems that Marnie's mother Gwen has been hiding a big secret from her three children--all of them possess supernatural powers. Now that it's Marnie's thirteenth birthday, she must begin her training as a witch or lose her powers forever. While Gwen wants nothing more than to see her children grow up as "normal" humans, Grandmother Aggie and Marnie have other ideas. A brewing crisis between good and evil in the alternate world Halloweentown soon pulls the entire family through a portal and into an intense battle against ghouls, goblins and the warlock Kalabar.

Upcoming Streams:

• Sun Nov 8th: PGSM 13-16
  • Thur Nov 12th: Card Captor Sakura 20-22
  • Sun Nov 15th: PGSM 17-20
  • Thur Nov 19th: Card Captor Sakura 23-25
  • Sun Nov 22nd: PGSM 21-24
  • Wed Nov 25th: Card Captor Sakura 26-28

Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime28th October 2015, 7:58 pm

I'll miss tomorrow's, but I might be able to make Sunday's.  And Halloweentown and it's sequels are great movies!
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime29th October 2015, 2:16 am

I won't be able to make it  tonight because of the role-playing special Halloween Event at the same time GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 1948543417 .
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime29th October 2015, 12:21 pm

I'll be there! I have no problems with multi-tasking. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st November 2015, 10:22 am

Just a reminder that tonight is another special Hallow's Even Bash stream! We'll be watching Halloweentown at 6 PM Central (and remember daylight savings has ended for those that observe it!)
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime5th November 2015, 4:54 pm

I will be updating the thread in a while but I just wanted to let you all know that I am moving tonight's stream to tomorrow night. I hope you all can attend!
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime5th November 2015, 5:05 pm

I'll miss it tomorrow night because of work.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime5th November 2015, 7:41 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Upcoming Streams:
Friday November 6th @ 8:30 PM CENTRAL ~ Card Captor Sakura

(Small Note: My area observes daylight savings and it has ended.)

Card Captor Sakura
Episodes 20-22

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 Ccs_vol6

Episodes 20 ~ Transfer Student vs. Sakura
Sakura to Tatakau Tenkousei

When Syaoran enters the classroom, he's markedly pale and haggard compared to his usual tough-and-healthy look. When Meiling enters the room, it's clear that her presence has exhausted him and he is desperate to escape it. Mr. Terada explains that she is from Hong Kong and cousin to Syaoran. Meiling is quick to add that she is actually his fiancee, and believes Sakura wants to take Syaoran away from her. Meiling having the same competitive streak Syaoran has, instantly challenges Sakura. Enter, Sakura's new rival!

Episodes 21 ~ Sakura's Long Marathon Race
Sakura no Nagai Marason Taikai

During a school race, Meiling is determined to win with Syaoran, in their usual "One-Two Finish" they were known for in their previous school. During the race, both Syaoran and Sakura take off at top speed after seeing that Yukito is watching. As they run, Sakura and Syaoran realizesd they are trapped in a loop. The two must work together to stop the mischievous clow card, Loop!

Episodes 22 ~ Sakura and her Kind Father
Sakura to Yasashii Otousan

Sakura's father has an important presentation to complete so Sakura and her brother decide to help by taking on all the chores around the house. Sakura decides to do more and brings a snack for her father at the university. While she is there, the Sleep card shows up and starts to make all the students and professors fall asleep. It is up to Sakura to stop the card on her own.

Upcoming Streams:

• Thur Nov 12th: Card Captor Sakura 23-25
  • Thur Nov 19th: Card Captor Sakura 26-28
  • Wed Nov 25th: Card Captor Sakura 29-32

[/center]
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '15   GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime7th November 2015, 8:43 pm

Upcoming Streams:
Friday November 6th @ 6:45 PM CENTRAL ~ PGSM Acts 13-16

(Small Note: My area observes daylight savings and it has ended.)

Acts 13-16

Act 13: Kunzite, the Last of the Four Heavenly Kings
"I hope he can remember with this."

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 PGSM_Act13_0158-300x200

When Motoki loses his beloved Kamekichi, Mamoru helps him reunite with his turtle as Usagi tags along to help. Mamoru introduces them to a kind man named Shin who had found Kamekichi.  After mentioning that he has no memories, Usagi takes it upon herself to help him remember by collecting things he likes. However, Shin seems afraid of something within him..

Act 14: Is Usagi Turning Into a Youma?
"Right now, inside Usagi…Two powers are fighting each other."

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 PGSM_Act14_0503-300x200

After comfronting Kunzite, Usagi has started to turn into a youma. She collapses at the girl’s New Years party and Ami tries her hardest to save her, going as far as lying to Usagi’s mother and Naru. Will Ami, Rei and Makoto be able to save Usagi before its too late?

Act 15: I'll Punish the Thieves!
"Are you an idiot?"

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 PGSM_Act15_0229-300x200

Naru misunderstands who Usagi’s crush is and assumes its Mamoru. She sets them up on a date at a Jewelry auction where Usagi discovers the thieves that stole Minako Aino’s jewelry. Usagi decides to get them back and Mamoru tags along as well. Meanwhile, Ami, Rei and Makoto are investigating reports of missing persons and Ami seems to be bothered about her recent actions towards Naru.

Act 16: I've Got to Save Miss Osaka!
"What’s wrong with a litle jealousy?"

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 PGSM_Act16_0258-300x200

To Usagi’s dismay, Naru and Ami are not getting along! To top it off, youma are kidnapping girls and Naru falls victim as Ami witnesses. Ami is confused and guilty about her feelings towards Naru while Usagi is trying to understand why she can’t stop thinking about Mamoru, when the one she likes is Tuxedo Mask.

Upcoming Streams:

• Thur Nov 12th: Card Captor Sakura 23-25
  • Thur Nov 19th: Card Captor Sakura 26-28
  • Wed Nov 25th: Card Captor Sakura 29-32

COLLECTIBLE BUMPERS
You can earn bumpers based on how many livestream attendances you've accumulated! Please give bumper credit to GC's lovely Sailor Mars!
Click here to see how many streams you've attended.
(Note: 2014 and older is on a second tab, so you can add last years attendances with 2015s to see how many you've done total).

GC Livestream '15 - Page 8 K3Xkw5gGC Livestream '15 - Page 8 Wv0zJ2oGC Livestream '15 - Page 8 JIOjwCqGC Livestream '15 - Page 8 Cd3DvptGC Livestream '15 - Page 8 GfpqL2rGC Livestream '15 - Page 8 CJs09cH
Attendee:
1-5 Attendances
Fan:
5-15 Attendances
Uber Fan Tier 1:
15-20 Attendances
Uber Fan Tier 2:
20-25 Attendances
Addict Tier 1:
25-30 Attendances
Addict Tier 2:
30+ Attendances