The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th May 2015, 4:28 pm

"I gave this to...Queen Orcus?" Ganymede asked, not quite understanding. But he could have sworn it was Amina he had seen in his vision. Wait... He looked down at the bracelet and back up at Soul again, surprised. 

"You were a queen in the Silver Millennium?!" He said. How did he forget that? And how did he even get around to courting her then? 

"I was starting to suspect that..." Europa said.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th May 2015, 12:34 pm

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 ECQYEuH_zps077f03b5

"Yes she was and quite powerful at that. She was on par with Queen Serenity at the time and the most powerful of the Kuiper planets," she paused for a moment, looking at the three in front of her. They were all so achingly familiar but at the same time, so different. Shaking her head she continued. 

"None of you remember, do you?"
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th May 2015, 9:31 pm

"Amina, that's so cool!" Ganymede said to her with a grin. "I wonder if you were as strong as Queen Serenity back then..." After seeing the kind of power Neo-Queen Serenity and her court held in the future, Ganymede could barely imagine how everyone was in their past lives.

"We don't remember much...." Europa answered her, looking away. Was their past really that important? Just what did they miss out on?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st May 2015, 2:01 pm

Vanth hummed as she regarded the three in front of her. She couldn't do much about the two Jovian's, they would have to unlock their memories and full powers on their own. However, she could do something for Enid, as her magic, even in a reincarnation, would resonate with Vanth's own. She wondered if Ganymede was still as easily angered as he use to be? One way to find out. Sheathing her sword, she strolled over to Enid, no, it's Amina now, she thought, stopping just in front of her. 

"Do you trust me?" looking deep into her eyes, she waited until she saw the younger woman nod before leaning down and pressing her lips gently against her long time friends. This close to the once Queen, Vanth easily saw that not only were her memories locked, but some of her powers were still closed off to her as well. Searching for the power within, the warrior tugged at it gently, willing it towards Amina, to aid her in unlocking her powers and her memories. Pulling the shorter girl into her embrace, she continued to kiss her, keeping her power flowing as she felt the mental blocks begin to crumble. 

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 0o7snk_zpsxxyt88lb

She had been a Queen? One who had the same amount of power as Usagi's mother in the Silver Millennium? There was no way that was true. So lost in her thoughts, she barely noticed Vanth appear in front of her. When the mysterious warrior asked her to trust her, Soul found herself agreeing very easily. Something about her, she couldn't quite put her finger on it, but it made her trust the warrior. 

The last thing she expected was for Vanth to kiss her and pull her further into her embrace. She couldn't help but blush. The shock of the unexpected kiss wearing off, she could feel power flowing from the warrior into herself. It was all consuming, filling every inch of her being. Mental barriers she hadn't known existed were easily torn down and a new power began to take over. It's coming from me, she realized. It felt warm and somehow comforting and familiar. Focusing more on following the energy that had been released, she allowed Vanth to take the lead of their kiss. 

As the new energy filled every crevice in her being, Amina began to glow. She could feel Vanth step back and she panicked. What had been a wonderful feeling moments before now scared her. What had the woman done to her? Before she could make a sound, the glow intensified, blinding all in the room momentarily. 

The light slowly began to fade, leaving Amina feeling energized. 

"What just happened?" she asked, bringing her hand up to her head, only to have hair brush the tops of her hand. "What the?" she patted her hair, finding a short bob in place of her long hair that had been pulled back into a ponytail. 

"I unlocked your powers," Vanth answered, from where she was casually leaning against the slab of rock that she had slept on for a millennium.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st May 2015, 6:31 pm

Ganymede tensed again as Vanth approached Sailor Soul. Just what was she doing? And why was he so suspicious of someone he just met? And then Vanth started kissing, her much to his surprise. What did that woman think she was doing?

"Hey, get off her like that!" Ganymede was about to interfere when Europa grabbed his arm, pulling him back. "Europa, let me go! She's"-

"Wait a minute..." she said, watching them with rapt attention. Sailor Vanth pulled away, and Amina began to glow with a new power that even they could sense. 

"What's happening to her?" he asked. He was both nervous and engrossed in her transformation. Ganymede and Europa shielded their eyes at he bright flash, and then looked up again as it faded. Sailor Soul was different now. Her hair had been cut and was now in a different style, and her outfit had shifted into something more elaborate than her original sailor fuku. 

"You look...different now." Europa said. "Look at your outfit." Ganymeded was still saring, trying to process what had happened. What was Vanth going on about when she said she unlocked her powers? Was Amina supposed to be stronger before?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st May 2015, 7:00 pm

"My outfit?" Looking down at her skirt, she noticed immediately that there were three tarts on her belt and the colours had changed. Her gloves were now finger-less, which was a surprise. What about the potential to leave finger prints in places? Her front bow was a darker purple now with a big yellow star on it. Looking at her boots, she noticed that the tops of her boots now had stars as well. Shaking her head in disbelief, she jumped when she felt something brush against the side of her face. Earrings, she now had earrings and by the feel of them, they were star shaped as well. Feeling along her choker, she felt the start that had always been there. Hearing something rustling behind her, she looked over her shoulder. 

"I have wings! Like Sailor Moon!" she exclaimed. This change was pretty cool. She wondered if they were purely decorative or if they had a function. 

"Yes, very much like Sailor Moon in many ways. Like her, you have achieved a new power level. While you are not as powerful as you once were when Queen, that will change with time and training. Fully comprehending your abilities will aid you in that en devour," Vanth explained. "With your powers unlocked, your outfit has changed to reflect those changes. Something that is not as obvious but should come in handy is your healing ability I have unlocked. It is still minor at the moment but will grow as you use it and learn control." 

"I can heal?" Soul asked, staring at the woman who had been her close friend and confident in another lifetime. 

"Yes, you were a great healer when you were Queen Orcus, you always had a natural affinity for it," Vanth said smiling. "I suppose right now you should be able to heal minor wounds, nothing too major. I also need to apologize. The technique I use to release your powers is a two way street. Some of your memories, ones pertaining to..what was the word you use? Ah yes, Senshi, were shared with me. It seems like the Princess has far exceeded her mothers powers."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th May 2015, 8:04 pm

"So you're essentially caught up on what happened on Earth now?" Europa asked Vanth. After witnessing that kiss, she also felt strange. Not angry like Ganymede was, but...an echo of sadness? She wasn't sure why though.

Ganymede walked over to Sailor Soul, still quiet as he looked at her closer. He wasn't sue what to think of this new development. Her outfit looked great, but he wondered how it felt to suddenly have all that power. 

"Well, I think you outrank us now, maybe you should lead the team!" He said, smiling behind his helmet. "How does it feel?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31st May 2015, 9:14 am

Outrank them? What was he event talking about? The fact that you were a Queen in a past life and they were moon senshi, a helpful little voice in her head reminded her. With his helmet still on, it was difficult for her to determine if he was teasing her or not, she decided to give him the benefit of the doubt that he was.

"I feel weird," she answered slowly. She could feel the power surging through her, making her feel as if she was tingling all over. Soul stepped closer to him, seeking comfort. The moment she stepped closer, she could feel her power begin to reach out towards him. Purple energy began crackling along her arms, becoming more and more intense as each second passed. Before she could react or do anything, the energy jumped from her to Ganymede. 

"The information I got was enough to know about each of the senshi in this time period. From what I've seen, Earth has changed quite a bit, beyond what many of us could have ever imagined," Vanth answered Europa's question. "I still have much to learn it seems if I wish to fit in this time period." Her attention was soon drawn to Ganymede and Soul. Now this was an interesting development indeed.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th June 2015, 7:37 pm

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 Ganyme10

Ganymede was calm as she stepped closer to him, but he barely had time to react before the bolt of energy jumped from Soul to his own body. His armor only protected him for a few seconds before the strange magic sank into his skin. But it didn't hurt as he thought it might. Instead, it felt almost warm and inviting, and he untensed himself as it eventually dissipated. 

"Well that was a rush!" Ganymede said, a relieved laugh slipping out of him. It was a similar experience to when Soul used him as an emotional rock, like a part of her was connected to him.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th June 2015, 2:08 pm

Amina smiled, glad that whatever that was hadn't hurt Ganymede. Whatever that was had felt weird but seeing as it didn't hurt either of them, Soul was willing to shrug it off. She could still feel her powers coursing through her body, but she figured it was just due to the power upgrade she received. Once she was use to it, the feelings would fade. 

"I don't think there's anything left here, unless there's anything you guys want to see on the planet?" she asked, turning slightly to face the room.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd June 2015, 5:03 pm

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 Sailor26

"I think only you would know if there was anything else to see here, Soul." Europa said. "I still can't really remember much about the past..." It didn't really bother her that much, but she was starting to get curious. 

"If you don't want to stay here any longer, I'm okay with going back and telling Pluto about what we found."

"Oh yeah, Pluto would want to know about this!" Ganymede said. "Or did she already know because of the Door of Time? I'm not sure how this all works anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th June 2015, 10:34 am

Vanth chuckled silently as she watched energy from Soul reach out and jump to Ganymede. Her powers had a habit when she was queen to reach out to those who brought her comfort when she was in stressful situations. She wondered if Amina remembered how many times she had done that to Eisuke in the past. 

"Pluto? As in Sailor Pluto?" Vanth asked. She wondered if this was still the same Setsuna that she had known or if she had been reincarnated as well.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th June 2015, 8:11 pm

"Yeah, it was actually Pluto's idea that Amina try finding her planet around here in the first place," Ganymede said. "We wouldn't have even been out here without here. Did you know her in the past too?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th June 2015, 8:14 pm

"I knew all of the Princess's some better than others. It was part of my job; know them, what they like, what they dislike, their strengths and weaknesses in case I ever needed to take them out," she smirked, letting him take that as he would. If he didn't remember that Vanth had been used by the Moon Kingdom as their personal assassin on many occasions, then that was his fault, not hers.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st July 2015, 6:30 pm

"T-take them out?" Ganymede's eyes narrowed, thought it was difficult to tell under his helmet. "Just what did you do besides guard Amina in the past?" He didn't like the way she supposedly had all that information on other people.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st July 2015, 7:02 pm

Apparently there were still some holes in his memory. This should be fun, she purred, smirking. Walking towards him, she allowed her hips to swing, keeping her pace slow and lazy. 

"Mmmm, you don't remember?" Making sure to keep her voice low, and sexy in what she liked to refer to as her bedroom voice, she continued to advanced, looking at him from underneath her eyelashes. 

"How I was trained to be an assassin, the very best in our little solar system." Lazily, she walked in a circle around him as she continued to speak. "Oh yes, I knew all the Princesses, but do you know who else I knew? Little guards like you. I know your strengths, your weaknesses, I had plans to kill you in fifty different ways if there was ever need of it."

She paused in front of him, placing a hand on his chest, she teasingly walked her fingers up to this neck, caressing it gently as she spoke. "I was trained to seduce them, to extract information from them. Sometimes I would take them to bed, give them a false sense of security, no one really expects to be killed there." Leaning up, she spoke softly into his ear, like a lover whispering sweet nothings in the heat of the moment. 

"Then when they were...otherwise occupied, I would plunge a dagger straight through their hearts."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st July 2015, 9:18 pm

Ganymede involuntarily took a step back as Vanth approached him, finding himself nervous. He watched her intently, both wary and drawn to her. He wasn't sure how to react to what she was admitting. She was an assassin, the kind that was close and personal with her victims before ending them. And he was one of her potential targets? he stiffened as her fingers touched his armor, and she leaned in close to him. And then he pulled away, hand going to his axe. Every instinct he had was screaming that this was not a good situation.

"I get your point already..." he growled. "You're good at killing."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th July 2015, 10:15 am

"Not just good lover-boy, I'm the best. Want to know the fun part? It was Queen Serenity who ordered all the hits." Flicking her eyes over to Amina, she backed off a bit, noticing that she seemed uncomfortable. Blushing, she was holding her arm and looking away from them, her eyes flicking up occasionally. She always took my teasing of Ganymede in good stride. Deciding she would get to the bottom of it eventually, she put it aside for the time being.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 6:32 pm

Ganymede immediately wanted to deny Vanth's claim about Queen Serenity, but when he thought about it, what did he really know about the ruler of the Moon Kingdom? He was aware of politics around Jupiter and the Outer Planets, but he had a very vague recollection of Inner Planet policies. He could only recall the bits and pieces that his princess brought home with her. For all he knew, maybe Queen Serenity did have a personal assassin. 

The thought was a little sickening though. No longer comfortable talking about it, Ganymede turned around and started walking back out the cave. 

"Come on, let's go back to Pluto, there's nothing else around here..."

Europa glanced between Ganymede and Vanth, not sure to be relieved that Vanth had backed off of him, or concerned with Ganymede's behavior.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 10:11 am

Soul stayed quiet as she watched Vanth mess with Ganymede. Somehow she knew that the warrior senshi meant no harm. Fragments of memories came back, showing her that this was a fairly frequent occurrence. Still, she couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable. Deciding to head back to Pluto, they took off. Vanth stayed near to her, but kept her distance, giving her a chance to talk to Ganymede. 

"How are you holding up?" she asked quietly, not paying attention to cold empty space around them.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th July 2015, 2:17 pm

"I just realized that I know nothing about the past. Just bits and pieces," Ganymede said, his voice flat. Io was the one who knew the most, and Vanth had highlighted how ignorant he really was. It didn't sit well with him.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th July 2015, 5:11 pm

"None of us have a lot of our memories back. I've gotten a few fragments back and I suspect I'm going to be remembering more over the next little while. I'm sure you'll begin to remember the past as well," Soul said, flying closer to him so she could gently brush her wings against him. 

"I think a good nights sleep will do us all well, yah?"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th August 2015, 8:38 pm

Ganymede was quiet for a few moments after Soul spoke, but eventually sighed. 

"Yeah, maybe..." But what if there were things he didn't want to remember? He decided to keep those thoughts to himself and focus on the good parts of the trip. After the group of 4 reached Castle Charon, they found a note form Pluto stating that she had returned to her post at the Time Gate for the moment. They still had her permission to stay on her planet though, so they took some time to rest before moving on again. 

They were passing by Saturn on the way to Earth when the other gas giant Jupiter fell into view a distance away. The massive planet was surrounded by far smaller rocky shapes, dozens upon dozens of moons. Closer to the planet were 4 larger moons. Europa's eyes lit up when she spotted on that looked as smooth as a white and brown marble, but was covered in tiny scratches and cracks.

"Do you think we can stop by Europa?" she asked. "I just wanted to see if I recognized anything there."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 3:58 am

Soul blinked in surprise at Europas question. She had been so lost in thought about everything that had happened and hadn't realized they were so close to Jupiter. 

"Yah, sure! I'm down for exploring Europa," Soul said brightly, smiling at the younger woman reassuringly. "Hey, while we're in the area, why don't we check out Ganymede moon as well and maybe even see if we can track down the old castle?" She looked towards her lover, gauging his reaction. He had been quiet for most of the trip, caught up in his own thoughts. She knew he would share with her in time, but sometimes patience wasn't her best virtue.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 10:07 pm

"I don't think there'll be much to see on my moon..." Ganymede said. "Mine's just a run down fort, rocks, and saltwater. Io's is a little fancier. You know, being the Princess's castle and all." He didn't say no to the idea though.

As they headed towards Europa, the surface became more detailed, and a giant sea of ice spread out before them. Islands stuck out from it at intervals, covered in sparse forests. The largest island was occupied by a simple stone fortress, a wide and thick looking structure with turrets, towers, and a drawbridge. two stone bull statues stood guard at the front gates.

"That should be it," Europa said, before starting her descent to land in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th August 2015, 11:49 am

"Mine was just a pile of rocks to, you know." She stuck her tongue out at Ganymede as they landed on the moons surface. 

"Wow! It's so much more intact than Orcus was!" Soul said, marveling at the site. She was itching to go into the structure and explore, but she also wanted to take it as Fuyuko's pace; it was her moon after all. Glancing over at Vanth, she couldn't help but wonder if she had been here before and if so, had it changed much in the last 1,000 years?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th August 2015, 8:53 pm

"I'm also surprised the fortress isn't a ruin by now..." Europa landed on the drawbridge, still lowered form whatever had last happened there. Most likely the aftermath of a battle, she thought. She closed her eyes and tried her hardest to remember what it had originally looked like.

"I think it was a little brighter looking before. The paint and bricks were eroded away by the winds with no one to maintain the walls. But... maybe the inside survived better." Without a pause, Europa walked into the castle, not even motioning for the others to follow her. 

"I could swear that she's actually excited for once," Ganymede said to Soul, before going after her.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 8:33 am

"I would be to, if I was her, this is so exciting!" Soul said. Okay, so maybe her inner history geek was showing, but how wasn't this exciting? Surprisingly the structure still looked pretty good despite it being a thousand years since there would have been anyone around to maintain it. She couldn't help but wonder what the structures on Ganymede, Io and Callisto looked like.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 2:54 pm

After passing through the gate, Europa led them into the inner area. The walls were stone here as well, with a thick layer of stone for the floors. But unlike the outside, the walls had a light blue tinge to them, as if they were covered in a thin layer of ice. Unlit torches were attached to the walls, leaving the entrance hall dark. The hallway split into two directions, following the fortress's walls around the entire building. 

"The first floor would be the main barracks, where the average soldiers slept," Europa said before handing a torch to Ganymede. "Could you light this for me?" He nodded and brought his ax to the torch, igniting it with electricity. The hallways were more visible now, and each heavy wooden door was marked in a strange language that was a cross between Greek and something foreign. A few dusted over portraits hung on the walls as well, most of them decayed.

"The second floor would be for the Captains, Majors, and Colonels, and storage for weapons and armor. Below us are the cold prisons and food storage. The center of the fortress is the training yard and the middle tower, where meetings take place. I think I had my quarters there too, with my second in command..." It was all coming back to her now. She could probably walk around the fortress with her eyes closed and know where all the walls were.

"Is there anywhere you'd like to see first?" Europa asked, turning to face the others.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 6:09 pm

They decided that starting upstairs and working their way down was probably the best bet, and it would allow them to see everything. There was so much detail that Amina was astounded. If this was what a soldiers barracks were like, what were the Princesses like?

"Lead on then, this is your place," Soul said, encouraging Europa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges

View previous topic View next topic Back to top