The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th February 2015, 11:28 am

Ganymede Knight

"As ready as I can be," Ganymede said, moving to stand next to her. Trying to calm himself down, he wondered what the rooms in this old castle would look like. Did Pluto change the insides at all, or leave them as they were a thousand years ago? It'd be interesting to see what bedrooms looked like in the Silver Millennium.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 4:28 pm

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 QmAPX31_zpsa1ce04e9

The room was gorgeous, with a giant four poster bed dominating the medium size room. The sheets were a royal purple with a emerald green comforter covered with bronze coloured roses. Pluto had somehow managed to combine their colours perfectly. Off to the one side there was a giant dresser with a mirror made of some sort of dark wood. Whatever it was, Amina wanted to steal it and take it home with her. 

Detransforming, she walked further into the room, running her hand along the wood. On the middle of the dresser, there was a vase full of lavender and lilacs. Taking a closer look, she noticed that there were light purple roses in with the flowers. 

"How did she do all of this?"
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 9:25 pm

Ganymede Knight

"Well, how does Sailor Pluto do anything?" Ganymede answered, stepping in after her. It really was a nice room, managing to both fit the castle's decor and be luxurious at the same time. He could tell that there had been effort into putting this space together. He hadn't gotten to know Pluto very well beyond their missions to Zenar, but he did pick up on her operating in mysterious ways. She appeared and disappeared unexpectedly, and knew the future but could not speak of it.

"This bed is huge!" he said, de-transforming and shedding his armor. Yuuta got onto it to test it out firsthand. "I'm not moving from this spot again, just leave me here tomorrow..." he said again, laying down with his back to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th February 2015, 5:59 am

"Really, it can't be that comfortable, can it?" Amina asked, putting down her bag of clothes by the dresser. Crawling onto the other side, she laid down, testing out the bed. She moaned at how comfortable it felt and she was only laying on top of the covers. Imagine what it would feel like being under them. 

"I don't think I want to move to change into my pjs," she said, stretching out comfortably.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th March 2015, 1:22 pm

Ganymede Knight

"If I have to change, so do you!" Yuuta said with a grin. "Besides, you have to get up so you can get under the covers, unless you want to stay on top of them." He grunted and rolled off the bed, landing on his feet before he started to pull the covers on his side of the bed down. 

The next few days were spent travelling form moon to moon, each new one Pluto brought them to being further out than the last one. Soon they were at the last of Pluto's moons. 

"So you haven't felt any connection yet?" Ganymede Knight asked Soul.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th March 2015, 9:57 pm

Soul sighed as Ganymede asked her if she sensed anything. Charon, Styx, Nix and Kerberos had been complete busts and at the rate Hydra was going, it looked as if it was going to be a bust as well. She had known going into this that it was highly unlikely that she'd find where she came from on this trip, yet she had allowed to get her hopes up. Each day that hope died a little bit more, chipping away another fragment of her already broken heart. Just as she was about to answer him that no, she wasn't feeling anything yet, she paused. There was something there. A small feeling, but it was there. The only problem was that it wasn't coming from the moon. She turned in a circle, trying to pinpoint which location it was coming from. When that didn't work, she closed her eyes instead, concentrating on the feeling. 

"There, it's coming from that way," she said, voice trembling. 

"Then go that way, and see what it is," Pluto said gently. "I will await to hear from you about what you discover. I cannot stray too far and I feel that this is a journey you three should take alone."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th March 2015, 10:37 pm

Ganymede Knight

"Alright, let's go then! Lead the way!" Ganymede said, grinning under his helmet. This was the first time Soul had picked anything up, so they might finally be getting somewhere. He wondered what Amina's moon would look like... 

Europa placed a hand on Soul's shoulder, smiling at her. "Don't worry, we'll find it soon," she said. She could tell Soul was feeling down over the last few days, but they had to be close now, right?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th March 2015, 7:05 pm

They headed off for a long time in the direction leading away from Pluto but somewhat back towards Neptune. It feels like we're headed to where the Trans-Neptunial Objects are, she thought to herself. There really wasn't any specific location for any of them as like all objects in space, they moved in orbit due to various gravitational pulls in the solar system, but they tended to be out past Neptune and beyond Pluto in some cases. Wherever this was leading her, in the current orbit was out by where Neptune was, at least in that direction. 

Time seemed to pass so slowly, as time does when one is uncertain where one is headed. But eventually, the feeling that was leading her became stronger as a small planet, smaller than Pluto came into view. Orcus, a voice whispered in her head naming the planet. To the left was a small moon orbiting around the dwarf-planet. Vanth, came the voice again, naming the moon. Orcus, where had she heard that name before? She wracked her memory, trying to think. She felt like it had to do with mythology but she couldn't remember how. 

Touching down on the planet, she looked around carefully, unsure if there was anything on the planet that could attack them or hurt them in any way. Her gut feeling said no, but one couldn't be too certain. As she turned to survey the surroundings, she saw ruins of what was once a large stone structure made of some sort of black shiny rock that glittered purple as light from the sun hit it. It reminds me of purple sun stone on earth, she thought. Suddenly, an image of the castle, in all its splendor during the Silver Millennium filled her mind. The unexpectedness of it caught her off guard, stumbling back she gasped as she took in the images that flashed in her mind. If she was having this strong of a reaction, this had to be it, right? 

Purple Sun Stone:
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th March 2015, 12:35 pm

Behind Soul, Ganymede Knight and Sailor Europa landed.

"Woah..." Ganymede looked around, spotting the broken down stone structure in the distance. "Well, someone definitely lived here before." This must have been a huge castle before it was destroyed, judging by the size of its base. And the rock itself looked almost like the night sky itself, as if stars were trapped inside it. Was this supposed to be like the castles the other senshi had?

"Do you know what this place is?" Europa asked Soul after a minute of silence. "Is this your planet?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th April 2015, 8:03 am

"There use to be a courtyard over there," she said, voice distant, pointing to the right. She could see the entire structure in all of its glory. "I use to spend so much time here." Was it really her, a past her, that had lived here? She felt the answer deep inside of her; this was her planet. As she walked into the court yard, she was struck with a vision. 

Surrounded by various plant life, she could see her past self sitting on a grey marble bench. There was a beautiful fountain a little distance behind her, made of the same gorgeous marble as the bench. A figure quickly approached her, dressed in what Soul could only assume was curt clothing of the period. He was fitted with a loose green tunic with silver detailing, black pants and brown boots that went up to his knees. It seemed to compliment the purple gown that Soul's past life was wearing. As the new figure came closer, her heart nearly stopped as she got a look at his face. Was that Yuuta? The man in this vision resembled her lover so strongly he could have been Yuuta's twin. Was this his past life, but I thought he was female? 

She watched as her past self reached out for Yuuta's twin, beckoning him to her, the light reflecting off something metal around her wrist. Before she could get a good look, the vision ended abrubtly, causing her to cry out in pain. Stumbling back, her hands flew to her head, holding it as she tried to sort everything else and stop the throbbing that had started.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 11:35 pm

Europa watched in silence as Soul looked around, entranced. Judging by her words, she had definitely been here before. There was a very good chance that she had finally found her home then. Looking around the ruined castle herself, Europa had a feeling that she had seen it as well. Had she spent time here in the past?

"Amina!" Ganymede Knight ran into the courtyard and steadied her, with Europa following behind. "Are you alright? What happened?" 

"You were just staring off into space..." Europa said.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 8:14 am

"You didn't see it?" she asked, allowing herself a moment to rest against Ganymede as she got her bearings. Everything had felt so real. She could have sworn she could smell the flowers in the garden, feel the breeze caressing her gently, and the intense happiness and joy her past life had felt at seeing Yuuta's twin.

"It was a vision or a memory I guess. I could see my past self sitting in the court yard here, and suddenly...I could have sworn it was you twin!" she turned slightly in Ganymede arms to face him. "But how could that be? I thought your past life in the Silver Millennium was female?"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 11:38 am

"My twin?" Ganymede asked. He thought about what Soul had said. "Well, I can't really control it now, but I do remember being able to change my gender in the past. Maybe I decided to be male that one time? Wait...." Under his helmet, Ganymede's eyes widened. "We knew each other in the past? What were we doing in the courtyard anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 12:20 pm

"I don't know. You weren't wearing armour. It looked more like you would wear at court or something like that. But this was here on Orcus. Why would you be here and not on Jupiter?" she asked. Ganymede had been able to control the transformation at one time? It seemed difficult to believe as she had seen her lover get frustrated on occasion over the transformation.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 4:20 pm

Ganymede looked  up at the ruined castle again, trying to make sense of what used to exist there. "I don't know," he said. "I only remember bits and pieces of the past... Maybe I visited on a diplomatic trip?" As Ganymede and Soul talked, Europa became aware of a strange sensation in the back of her head. But what was she picking up on? There should be no one on this planet but the three of them.

Frowning slightly, she turned away from the castle in an attempt to find the source of the feeling. And in the distance, she spotted a mountainside with a small opening. Was there something in that cave? Should she check? But they were really here for Amina... Deciding to at least tell them what she had discovered, Europa turned back to them.

"I think there's something over by that mountain," she said. "Do you want to investigate it?" If Amina didn't want to leave yet, she'd stay put, but she really wanted to go over there...
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 4:47 pm

Soul glanced at the mountains Europa had indicated and back to her friend. There was something off about her, but she couldn't say what. Dropping her mental shields slightly, she reached out, using her powers to read Europa's emotions that were close to the surface. Europa was always so reserved and didn't show her emotions on her face easily. Soul didn't want to invade her privacy beyond what was on the surface. 

She seemed nervous and very curious about the mountain, as if something was drawing her there. Soul could related. It were those same feelings that had brought her here. Gently de-tangling herself from Ganymede's steadying embrace, she walked to where Europa was standing. 

"Yeah, of course we can go. Why don't you lead the way?"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 6:24 pm

Europa looked surprised that Soul had agreed so easily, but she quickly recovered, smiling at her. 

"Only if you insist..." With Soul's permission, she started walking towards the cave. She had no idea what was in it, but she just felt it was really important to see. And maybe it was, if she had been here before like she had suspected earlier. 

Ganymede started to go after them, but something shiny caught his eye, making him stop in his tracks.

"Uh, I'll catch up in a second, i just want to see something," he said. He jogged back into the courtyard again, and bent down to examine something.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 7:58 pm

Soul frowned slightly as Ganymede called for them to go on ahead without him. She still felt uneasy about groups splitting up, but then shrugged. They were in the middle of no where on a seemingly empty planet. What could happen? Turning back towards Europa, she followed the smaller girl to the cave. 

The outside was the same dull grey/brown of the planet, but when they stepped inside, the cave was almost entirely made of a dark stone, interlaced with some of the sparkling stone they had seen earlier. 

"This place is amazing," she said, eyes wide as she took in her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 12:14 am

Europa nodded, but didn't say anything as they looked around the cave. Whatever had drawn her here was deeper in the cave, and she needed to see it. Europa quickly ended up ahead of Soul as she wandered further in. The feeling was getting stronger, and she ran the last few feet until she came across a circular chamber. 

Laying on a stone table in the chamber's center was a warrior woman. Entranced, Europa moved closer until she was right next to her. The woman had long dark hair and wore brown leather armor and silver gauntlets. But there was something about her that was familiar... And why was her heart beating so fast at the sight of her?

"What's this?" Ganymede picked up a circular object and blew the dust off of it, revealing a slightly stained bracelet. "Hm..." He squinted at it, and noticed that the bracelet was carved out of some green gems, and made to look like a tiny crown of oak leaves. Ganymede's head stung as he started to remember, and he fell to one knee. 

He wasn't in the courtyard anymore, but what he quickly recognized as the planet Jupiter. In front of him was Amina, but dressed in completely different, more regal clothing. He couldn't hear what he or she was saying, but he saw himself slide the now brand new bracelet onto her wrist.

He gasped as he woke up again, still kneeling on the ground. Ganymede looked down at the bracelet again in wonder. "This was the engagement bracelet..." He slowly grinned and stood up, his memories of the Silver Millennium more complete now. Ganymede glanced around and spotted the cave, and started running towards it. He had to show Soul!
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 7:19 am

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 ECQYEuH_zps077f03b5

She could feel something tugging at her, forcing her towards consciousness. She listened intently, trying to figure out what was going on. The last she remembered, she was fighting a pair of unusually strong youma that had landed on Orcus. She had drawn them away from the castle before they had even a chance to sense where the Queen was. She could hear someone talking, the voice sounding achingly familiar, but the language was different. It sounded similar to what was spoken on the Earth Kingdom, but it was different. 

With the use of her training, Vanth was able to determine that there were only two people in the cave with her, and neither of them felt like youma. She forced her muscles to relax as one of them came closer. It wasn't the one who had spoken, but this one felt familiar as well. In a move that showed how well she had been trained, Vanth quickly moved, vaulting over the slab of rock she had been sleeping upon, putting it between herself and these two intruders on her planet. Where were the other guards? How had they gotten onto Orcus? Pulling out her sword, she pointed it towards them. 

"Identify yourself now or I shall make it so you never speak again," she growled. Her heart almost stopped in her chest upon facing one of the intruders. It was Europa, but she somehow looked different, younger somehow. Pain and sadness began swirling around in the pit of her stomach. Had her frequent lover betrayed her, betrayed Orcus? Damn it all, she knew she should have never allowed the Queen to allow the courtship from that blasted Jovian.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 7:31 am

Europa gasped when the sleeping woman suddenly came to life, moving behind the table for cover and pulling a blade out. Was it just an act to trick them into coming closer? Instincts kicking in, Europa grabbed her scythe and fell into a defensive position, her weapon pointed towards the stranger. She did her best to keep Soul behind her so she couldn't be attacked.

"How about you identify yourself first," she said, eyes narrowing. "This planet was supposed to be abandoned, so who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 8:00 am

Abandoned planet? What did she mean by abandoned planet? Orcus was teaming with life, it wasn't some empty dust bowl, right? Something was buzzing at the back of her head telling her all was not as it appeared. 

"I need no introductions, you know who I am, traitor. To think I was a fool to share my bed sheets with you," she spat. Her attention was so focused on the woman before her, that she almost completely forgot about the other in the room. Fool, you are lucky you haven't been killed yet, her mind screamed at her. Switching her attention to the other occupant in the room, she nearly dropped her sword in shock. 

It was Enid, but she looked different. Her hair was longer, pulled back into a high tail on her head and she was wearing armour similar to that of the senshi who protected Queen Serenity. Why was she wearing such armour? Had she been brain washed?

"Your Highness, pray tell, what are you doing here? Please, return to the Castle where it is safe," she begged with her eyes, praying that her friend, her Queen, her life, hadn't been taken from her. Had that Jovian done something to her? If he had, Vanth would not rest until he, and every other person involved was dead. Then, and only then, would she take her own life to join her Queen in the beyond if she was unable to reverse the damage.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 10:41 am

A traitor? And what did she mean by sharing bed sheets? Europa wasn't sure whether to be offended or embarrassed by that comment. Europa settled on blushing heavily at the thought of it, but she didn't drop her weapon or her stance.

"I've betrayed no one. If I did know you, I don't remember, and I definitely would recall if we slept together," Europa said, eyes trailing down the stranger's body. She was rather attractive though... Wait, what was she even thinking? She turned to look at Amina in surprise when the woman addressed her as Highness. What was going on here?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 11:14 am

Hearing that Europa did not remember her stung, but Vanth pushed it aside. Right now was not the time for her feelings. Was it possible that they were simple being controlled by some sort of magic? 

"Persephone, if you ever felt anything for me, step away from the Queen or I will be forced to end your life."

Seeing the sleeping warrior jump of the rock she had been seemingly asleep on and begin to threatened them started Soul badly enough that she gasped with shock. Well, she hadn't seen that coming. She had figured that the planet was void of all life, with Saturn having ended all life at the fall of the Moon Kingdom. Yet, it appeared as if someone had survived. It seemed so surreal, seeing her talking with Europa, as if it was taken out of a Disney story. 

"Your Highness, pray tell, what are you doing here? Please, return to the Castle where it is safe," the woman begged her. Highness? As in Queen? While she was fairly certain this was her planet, there was no way she was Queen. All the other senshi that had planets were Princesses. The only Queen in the Silver Millennium was the Moon Queen, Queen Serenity. Soul didn't think that this warrior was confusing her with Queen Serenity. 

Persephone? Who was Persephone? Did that warrior think Europa was Persephone?

"Look, I don't know who you think we are, but I think you have us mixed up with some other people. I'm no queen."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 12:34 pm

Europa stopped and blinked at the name she was just called. Persephone... She lowered her scythe slightly as it sank in. That name...that was her's, wasn't it? In her past life. She stared at her with wide eyes, slowly starting to comprehend what was going on. 

"Wait, Soul. I think...she think's we're still in the Silver Millennium," Europa said. Behind them, the sound of metal boots on stone could be heard approaching. 

"Hey Amina, look what I found!" he said, running into the room. In his hand was the bracelet. Ganymede skidded to a stop when he saw Vanth, and fumbled for his axe. "Hey, put that sword down!"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 12:58 pm

"You, where did you get that?" she ground out upon spotting the bracelet in Ganymede's hand. "That belonged to Enid, given to her by Ajax as a sign of his courtship of her." He looked like Ajax but was he really? Everyone here looked like people that she knew yet they had no recollection of being that person. What was going on here?

Soul nodded in agreement to Europa's assessment. It made sense. Fuyuko seemed to recognize the name that the warrior woman in front of her used. Upon Ganymede entering, tensions rose higher in the room. The blonde knew she needed to do something fast in order to avoid an all out fight from breaking out. Stepping in between Europa and the warrior woman, she began to speak. 

"Please, if you really do believe I am your Queen put down your sword and let us figure out what is going on. We are not the people you think we are...well not exactly. The Silver Millennium was a thousand years ago. My two friends here, Europa and Ganymede are reincarnations of their past counter parts. We came to this planet looking for answers about my past, who I was and what planet I had a connection to. Our memories are fragmented at best." She waited with baited breathe, hoping the woman would believe her. After several tense moments, Vanth lowered her sword. 

"Explain now. If I find you are lying, your lives are forfit."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 10:52 am

Europa lowered her scythe completely as well, not wanting to hurt Soul in a fight. Ganymede's axe was still in his hand, but he was no longer lifting it in a threatening manner. He was definitely still wary though. The woman seemed to be willing to listen to Amina at least, so she picked up where her friend left off. 

"The Silver Millennium ended when the Dark Kingdom attacked," Europa said. "Princess Serenity and her Guardian Senshi were killed by brainwashed Earth citizens, most likely controlled by Queen Metallia. The other planets were crushed by youma, Jupiter included..." She looked down at the thought of what happened. She barely remembered her last stand, but she knew that Ganymede and Io did. "Sailor Saturn destroyed the remains of the Alliance and the enemy with her Silence Glaive, but Queen Serenity used the Silver Crystal to cause the rebirth of all of us who died. We ended up on Earth 1,000 years later with no memory of the past." Ganymede nodded. 

"Yeah, so whoever you are, you're gonna have to introduce yourself again," he said. glaring at her with suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 11:53 am

Vanth remained silent as she listened to Europa speak. As much as she hated to admit it, it was the only thing that made sense. Her spies had reported unrest in the Earth Kingdom towards the Moon Kingdom and her allies shortly before...before what? Before she was forced to sleep for a thousand years while everyone she loved and cared about died? She had failed her duty to her Queen, hadn't been there for her when she died like she had sworn to. Pushing those thoughts aside for now, she focused on the issue at hand. There would be time to sort of everything else later. Her spies had reported confusion as it seemed like the hatred towards Queen Serenity had seemingly come out of no where. 

She hadn't been able to do anything about it, having sensed some youma on the planet and had gone in pursuit. It had only been two, something she could easily handle on her own, yet they had been different somehow, stronger. Her memories became fuzzy after that, with the only concrete thing she remembered was waking up in the cave with two Jovians and her Queen. 

"My name is Sailor Vanth, although you may call me Eisuke when I am not on duty. I am guardian of the Moon of Vanth, the moon that orbits the planet Orcus. My primary duty is the body guard and companion to the Queen of Orcus. I am also an assassin and was sent out on occasion to take care of things for Queen Serenity. Orcus, as well as the other planets that are in the area are not part of the Moon Kingdom although many of us have alliances with the Queen or with various planets which tie us economically and socially. I accept what you have said as truth. Jovians have never had a reputation for being deceitful." She looked at her Queen, or rather the reincarnated version of her friend. She seemed younger and didn't seem to have the natural confidence that Enid had. She felt a pang in her heart at the thought. Her friend was gone. Reborn, but not the same. 

"I do not know what to call you anymore," she confessed. 

"My name is Amina, although my senshi name is Sailor Soul," the blonde replied, smiling slightly. 

"It seems as though your Sailor names have remained the same for two but your birth names are different now, correct?" She turned slightly facing the other two. Looking them over, something caught her eye. "Where did you get that bracelet Ganymede?"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 2:03 pm

Ganymede listened as Sailor Vanth explained herself to them. So she was similar to the Galilean Moon senshi, serving under a monarch. But if she was loyal to this Queen Orcus, then what did that make Amina? He and Europa nodded at Vanth's assertion of their names. 

"My name is Fuyuko now," Europa said, smiling at her. 

"And I'm Yuuta," Ganymede said, stepping forward to stand next to his friend. "The other senshi are still on Earth right now. Oh yeah, the bracelet!" he lifted it up so that the others could see. "I found it in the courtyard by the broken castle. And when I touched it, I started to remember something..." He looked at Amina, offering it to her. "I remembered us somewhere on Jupiter, and I gave this to you for some reason. I had a feeling it was really important though."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 12:14 pm

Fuyuko. She tossed the name around in her mind. It suited the woman. Her attention returned back to Ganymede when he responded to her question. 

"That bracelet that you are holding in your hands is the same one you gave to Queen Orcus," she nodded her head towards Soul, causing a blush to spread across the blonde's cheeks, "when you began your courtship of her. It was her favourite courtship item she had received from all of her suitors, and she wore it every day, showing her favouratism towards you." The Queen had damn near caused an uproar by accepting but never wearing some of her suitors gifts. Ganymede was luck he had such a fierce reputation throughout the realm or things may have turned out badly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges

View previous topic View next topic Back to top