The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 9:03 pm

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 Sailor26

"Okay! The stairs should be over here!" Europa led them down a hallway until hey reached a corner tower, and pushed the wooden door open. A worn down stone staircase spiraled up to the second level, and they took it up tot he next hallway. The second floor was lined with weapons, from deadly tipped spears to short swords to maces and axes, and heavy interlocking shields marked with the symbol of Jupiter. Wooden dummies held up bronzed armor and helmets, and the hall had fewer doors along it, all marked in that same unreadable language.

"Why isn't everything turned to dust by now? All these weapons are barely rusted..." Ganymede said, looking around. He took an old knife and slid it out of its sheathe, the blade still gleaming. "This is crazy."
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 7:14 pm

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 0o7snk_zpsxxyt88lb

"Maybe some sort of magic? They're also inside, so that could have protected them from the elements as well, but that would only account for what, maybe 100, 200 years at best?" Soul speculated as she looked around. 

"Hey, umm, Vanth? How much as this place changed? I mean that is, if you've been here before, you have been here before, right?" she asked. If anyone would know what this place was supposed to be like, it might be her.  

"I have been here many times before, my Queen," Vanth said, reassuring Soul. "It is degraded by time, but the structural integrity remains intact. The weapons do not rust because they have been spelled not do do so. It is the same reason why my armour and weapons have not changed while I was...asleep."

Soul glanced at her guardian when the woman hesitated. It must be hard waking up and finding out that everyone you knew was dead and that the woman you swore your life to wasn't the same. She wished there was something she could do to help the woman. A little downtime when we get back to Earth would be good for all of us, I think. She needs some time to process. 
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 12:08 am

As they walked around the second floor, Europa felt her memories slowly trickle back to her. They came in flashes and in no particular order, jumping between moments of her life. And with every one, the mysterious woman they had found on Orcus became even more familiar. Vanth has said they had...slept together? Maybe fully exploring her moon would let her understand their relationship fully. Her eyes kept flickering back to Vanth, straining to recall what she she was like int he past. 

Europa had had crushes over the years, but never a relationship, and being told she had one in the Silver Millennium was difficult to  picture. Her cheeks burned again, and she glanced away. Sailor Vanth was attractive though, she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime6th September 2015, 9:53 am

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 ECQYEuH_zps077f03b5

She had so many questions about the information she had seen in Enid..Amina's mind. How had she managed to survive Sailor Saturn's glaive coming down. There had always been rumours of another senshi, one who would only appear in certain circumstances, but no one had ever paid them any mind, having been lost with time. What Vanth wouldn't give to be able to see the expression on many scholar's faces when they find out that Saturn was truly a senshi. 

Walking through the Castle on Europa stirred many emotions in Vanth, namely sadness. When she had fallen asleep, everyone was alive yet when she awoke, she found herself a thousand years in the future and the two people she cared most about in the world looked at her as if she was a stranger. She supposed she was, they were the reincarnations of her Queen and her lover, but the ache that had settled on her heart when she pieced together what had happened was still there. Visiting this castle, remembering the last night she had spent here with Europa...could she restart her relationship with her? Would her advances even be wanted or was this new Europa too different from her past lover?

"You were an amazing general you know, Runàg," she said, sliding up to the younger woman so she was just inside her personal space. Easily excused as tight quarters, but she wanted to push the other woman, see how much she remembered. 

You are being foolish, she isn't the same woman you loved anymore. You should just move on.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th September 2015, 12:55 am

Europa could sense Vanth before she even heard her speak, and suppressed a squeak of surprise. She tensed as she realized how close Vanth was, not because she was frightened, but because she didn't want to accidentally look bad.

"I was...?" Europa asked, turning her head slightly. She was lucky that it was still dim in the fort and her hood was still up, covering part of her face with shadow. She didn't want to have to explain why she was so uncharacteristically red. "And...if you don't mind me asking... what does  Runàg mean?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th September 2015, 10:24 am

"You were," she responded, her smile not quite meeting her eyes. Why was she torturing herself like this? "Your soldiers looked up to you and respected you. Some even went so far as to try and protect you where and when they could."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th October 2015, 10:49 pm

"....I can't even imagine that," Europa said, looking around. She just wasn't the type of person that took charge. Europa didn't shy away form her as they walked, and even when they entered the courtyard to get to the center tower, she kept closer to Vanth. 

"Hopefully the door isn't locked..." Europa grabbed the handle and pulled on it, and the wooden door swung open with some difficulty. Inside was a dark, circular room with a large table in the center with chairs. the wall had a decaying map on it, and a few more weapons were scattered around. "This must have been the meeting room, so my room must be further up," she said, already looking for another set of stairs.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25th October 2015, 8:38 am

Smiling, she allowed Europa to lead them, wanting the memories to return organically, not by having her interfere. Vanth couldn't help but wonder what had happened in this life to cause the young woman to no longer be the confident capable warrior she had once been. 

"Any of this bringing back memories?" Soul asked Ganymede as they followed the pair. She couldn't help but stare at her guardian and how she was interacting with Europa; there was something more there but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. She wondered if her lover had noticed anything.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th October 2015, 9:15 pm

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 Ganyme10

"I've got the sense that I've been here before, but that's it," Ganymede said, shrugging. "I don't think I visited Europa's fort much. We tended to gather at Castle Io." He watched as Europa and Vanth got ahead of them, talking to each other. 

"You know, I've only seen Fuyuko act so shy around guys she likes..." he said, quietly enough for only Soul to catch. She got the most obvious crushes, but never really seemed to do much about them, being content to just people watch. Despite being so popular in school, seeing her with a date was rare.

The next floor was a set of smaller rooms, and Europa gravitated towards one in particular. A dust covered name tag marked it, and she wiped the metal off to read the ancient script. 

"I think...this one is mine," she said. Was that her name in Jovian? With some force, the door creaked open, showing a small chamber. A large bed and a smooth stone desk took up a majority of the space, and the walls were covered in maps of unknown territories and paths in space. But when Europa's eyes fell on the bed, a select set group of memories unearthed themselves. 

Flashes of emotion shot through her, and she could recall being held by someone here. And when the memories finally gave her a face to match to the pleasant experiences, she tried not to blush worse than she already was. Sailor Vanth had told the truth after all....

"...You and I were here together before, weren't we?" she finally asked, still looking at the bed. "Alone."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th November 2015, 2:06 pm

"Do you think they had something going on during the Silver Millennium?" Soul couldn't quite tell if the attraction was a new thing for Europa or if it was feelings from the Silver Millennium surfacing once more. 

Vanth stayed back, allowing Europa, Soul and Ganymede to gather into Europa's old room before she entered. She stayed by the door, putting on an air of nonchalance before deciding that she wanted to be closer to Europa. 

"Yes." She kept her answers short, needing Europa to remember without being told what they had done in here, the passion and love, at least on her end, they had shared.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th November 2015, 8:27 pm

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 Ganyme10

"It's possible..." Ganymede said. But hadn't Europa been acting strangely before they came here? "But maybe not. We'd have to ask her, but having seen how quickly it takes her to fall for someone, it wouldn't surprise me if this had nothing to do with the past."

"...Oh..." Europa was stuck between wanting to sink into the ground in embarrassment over her past relationship and wanting to talk about it right now. Would it even be polite to bring it up more? And Yuuta and Amina were in the same room too. She wasn't even sure what to say at this point. She couldn't just blurt out "I think you're hot, and since we got together once, want to pick it up again?" No, that'd be stupid. And with her memories flooding her, she didn't trust herself to not say something she might regret later.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th December 2015, 9:56 pm

"Are you quite sure it has nothing to do with the past?" Soul giggled, elbowing her lover gently. "Look at her!"

"You remember don't you?" Sharp as ever, Vanth had seen the moment the younger woman had remembered. She blushed the same too. Gods above, what was she going to do? Did she want to pick up where they had left off?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th December 2015, 10:14 am

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 Sailor11

"Maybe we should...go check out the hallway again," Ganymede said, dragging Soul back out of the room. It was pretty easy to tell how embarrassed Europa was, so maybe it was best to leave them be to sort it out...

Europa barely noticed their departure. "I...I do.." she admitted. "I'm...not really sure where to go from here though. You probably don't want to continue something from...that far in the past." Europa was different now, so it'd be impossible to have the exact kind of relationship anyway.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th December 2015, 10:43 am

"It may be the past for you, but for me, it wasn't all that long ago." It was still difficult for her to wrap her head around the fact that a millennium had passed. How did one deal with the fact that all they had known was gone. 

"My feelings for you are still the same as they were yesterday or the day before that. However, if you do not wish to continue anything with me, I will respect your decision."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th December 2015, 11:32 am

"N-no, that isn't it at all!" Europa said, raising her voice for the first time. "I mean... even without the memories, I thought you were..." She stopped short and looked down at her boots, not brave enough to say anything else. "Do you really still like me like that?" This was too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th December 2015, 6:33 am

"Physical attraction aside," Vanth said, taking a few steps closer so she was in Europa's personal space, "You are very much the same person I fell in love with. I'm sure there are differences and things that have not changed. I very much look forward to discovering all of them...if you give me the chance that is." Raising her hand, she gently cupped Europa's face, gazing deep into her eyes as she awaited the younger girls decision. 

Eisuke knew that by putting herself this close to the other girl, she would be overwhelming her, making it hard to think, but she couldn't help herself; her training and her intense desire to be near the younger woman over riding rational thought.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th December 2015, 10:10 pm

Europa looked up again at Vanth's words, only to realize how close she had gotten. Her hand touched her face, and she almost completely froze up. But as she stared back at Vanth, she did notice the sincerity in the other senshi's eyes. She was an assassin, yet she felt a sense of trust from her. 

"I think...I would like that," Europa said slowly, relaxing a little. None of this made much sense, but it just felt right, and she was tired of falling for people who didn't return the sentiment. This was the first time someone actually wanted her.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th December 2015, 12:34 pm

Unable to help herself, she leaned forward slowly, giving Europa plenty of chance to back away if she chose before gently placing her lips gently against the other. Gods above, she tasted the same. Running her up along Europa's arm, Vanth forced herself to pull back, not wanting to overwhelm the younger girl.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th December 2015, 9:46 pm

Europa didn't shy away from Vanth at all, allowing her to initiate the kiss. She wasn't sure how to describe the moment, but when Vanth finally pulled away, she couldn't help the sigh of disappointment that slipped past her lips. She caught her train of thought and blushed slightly, and then half hugged-half tackled the other senshi, squeezing her slightly before an elated laugh could come out of her. Europa's face buried into Vanth's shoulder, content with being able to simply touch her.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21st December 2015, 8:22 pm

Grinning she wrapped her arms around Europa, returning her enthusiastic hug as she pretended not to hear the squee of delight that Soul let out after seeing them kiss. It seemed as if her Queen approved of her relationship. 

She had never brought it up with her in the past, but she had always hoped if there had been an opportunity to do so, her long time friend would bless their union. 

"Come," she said finally after a few moments. "We should see where Ganymede and her Highness have gotten off too. Knowing those two, they probably got themselves into something they shouldn't have."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th December 2015, 10:10 pm

Europa reluctantly let go and recomposed herself, realizing that Vanth was right. This castle could possibly become dangerous if they wandered into something without her around. 

"I'm sure they're still close by..." she said, leading the way back out of her old room. In the hallway, she heard muffled yelling, and Europa hurried over to an old closet and yanked the door open. Inside was Soul, Ganymede, and what looked like the dusty skull of a massive bull stuck over his helmet. Ganymede was stumbling under its weight as he tried to yank it back off again, panicking.

"Y-yuuta, wait!" Holding back her laughter at the strange scene, she grabbed one of the horns and started un-wedging the skull from him.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 10:29 am

"I took my eyes off him for one moment," Soul said, trying to hold in her laughter. Vanth leaned against the entrance as she watched the entire scene unfold. Even though these people were reincarnations of the ones she had known, they were so similar in many ways. 

"Still getting yourself into trouble Ganymede?" Vanth asked, smirking at the bigger male senshi. It was a bit odd to see Ganymede as a male fulltime, having known the other to be living as a fulltime female. Vanth couldn't help but wonder if Ganymede still had the ability to change genders at will.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 10:59 am

Ganymede made an unintelligible protest at Soul's comment, and then Europa finally yanked the skull off his head, almost falling over before she put it down. After a coughing fit and a couple of deeper breaths, he yanked his helmet off and tucked it under his arm, revealing his flushed face.

"I was trying to get her out of trouble!" he defended himself, pointing at Soul. He had yanked her into the closet after she had seen Vanth and Europa kiss, not wanting them to be caught eavesdropping. His rough movement had dislodged the skull from where it had been hanging on the wall though. "I almost died under all that dust..." he grumbled. rubbing his eye. "What's a giant cow skull doing around here anyway?"

"I think...it's a Europan Bull," Fuyuko said, examining the bones with interest. "They were bred here for a variety of uses in Jovian territories. Like most animals around here, they were pretty big..." Now that she thought about it, she'd always had a fondness for them, and a few had been kept around the base simply because she wanted some of her own.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th December 2015, 1:17 pm

"What do you mean keep me out of trouble?" Soul fired back still laughing at her lovers predicament. Vanth simply shook her head. Some things it seemed, didn't change. 

She kept quiet, wondering what Europa would remember on her own.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th December 2015, 9:49 pm

"Too bad there's no more of them..." Europa said with a sigh. She had a dog at home, but a bull would be a great pet...once she figured out where to keep it.

Ganymede snorted and crossed his arms, giving up. That's what he got for trying to save them from being in trouble... "Nevermind," he said. "And what's up with having huge cows around here anyway?"

"They weren't the strangest creatures we had on Jupiter," Europa said. "I'm fairly sure your moon had large enough eagles to pick up an unsuspecting person. I think i remember there being centaurs and other unnatural creatures in the woods too, near the old capital."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th December 2015, 7:51 am

"I wonder if this is where all the mythologies on Earth come from? I mean a centaur? Those are part of Roman and Greek Mythologies. There's also rumours of giant eagles in certain places in the world as well. Perhaps they survived on Earth somehow or what's on Earth are distant relatives?" Soul said, wondering about all the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th December 2015, 12:10 pm

"I didn't think anyone was really allowed much contact with Earth in the Silver Millennium," Europa said. "But it's possible that rumors spread by trade, and some of them just didn't die out."

"Maybe I'll remember more at my own base..." Ganymede said, before stepping out of the closet. "Did you want to see anything else before we leave?" he asked Europa. She shook her head.

"No, I don't think there's much left here."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th December 2015, 1:27 pm

"It's possible, but I wonder if anything actually did make its way to Earth somehow," she murmured. "Well, our options are Callisto, Ganymede or Io. Any preference as to where we go next?"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th December 2015, 7:47 pm

"Uh...I actually don't think we'd find much on Ganymede," Yuuta said, placing his helmet back on. "I didn't stay there much. Maybe we should look at Castle Io instead." Europa looked like she wanted to ask him a question, but let it slide.

"If you say so. I believe the nearest exit is over here..."

After leaving Fort Europa, the group  flew closer to Jupiter itself. They passed a larger, grayer looking moon, an Ganymede's eyes fell on it for only a few moments before he looked ahead again. The rocky moon closest to the massive planet was Io, and it had a much brighter color scheme of yellows and oranges speckled with white.

And standing out on its surface was a bright green structure, clouds rumbling above it. The senshi moved in closer, and Castle Io came into cleared view. It was a towering fortress of what looked like emerald, and lightning jumped from the storm above it to the building itself, the charge leading all the way back to the ground. The area around it was filled with rich, volcanic soil, and a few mountains in the distance were still smoking. Vines climbed the castle from the base, winding around the walls and battlements. 

They landed in front of a massive gate, the draw bridge constructed of wood, metal, and crystal. It was already laying across the moat, the chains holding it up destroyed long ago.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime31st December 2015, 6:25 am

It didn't take an empath to figure out that something was going on with Ganymede. As they flew past his moon, Soul looked at Europa and Vanth, trying to figure out what was going on with her lover. Why didn't he want to go to his moon? Even if he didn't stay there often, there had to be interesting things there, right?

"Woah, it looks like Castle Io survived," Soul said, absolutely entranced by the image in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges   [Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Beyond the Borders: The Past Emerges

View previous topic View next topic Back to top