The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime19th November 2014, 10:20 am

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 QmAPX31_zpsa1ce04e9

"It is quite possible we're being herded into one location," Soul said, calling over to Jasper who had moved onto another statue of armour. "We have no idea how much the enemy knows about us and our plan, nor do we know much about them. We could very well be walking into a trap."

Soul smiled at Ganymede, attempting to let her lover know that she was doing fine so far on the planet and she didn't have to worry too much about her. The blonde knew the last time she had been here had been bad, but this time she had no intentions of opening her mental shields and planned to keep physical contact with most people down to a minimum for as long as possible.  

Soul's movements for continued exploration.:
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime19th November 2014, 8:33 pm

Saturn wasn't sure about this, it felt strange to her, but still she felt they had spent too much time in this room, it was time to move on. She moved forward to stand by Soul. "We should move on. We can't waste anymore time here." Her glaive at the ready for whatever might come her way.

She hated not knowing what was around the corner. She wanted more than anything to find out but her abilities weren't as strong as Setsuna-mama's or Moon's. She wounded if they felt anything, but she wasn't sure if asking would be a good idea.

Saturn's movements.:
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime19th November 2014, 9:58 pm

"Herded to one location?" Sailor Leviathan piped up. "Like cows? I think whatever this enemy is, it's not smart. I might not serve the Moon Kingdom, but I definitely know not to aggrevate you guys, especially on this kind of level. Neo Queen Serenity ain't one to mess with. That's for sure."

The ignorant senshi stepped forward to stand side by side with Sailor Saturn. The smug look on her face hadn't disappeared. She shrugged her soldiers and attempted to embrace Saturn with a side hug.

"Don't worry, kid. I've got your back. There's nothing out there that can't be beat if we all work together."

Again, not stated, but Leviathan was only 22 years old in Earth terms. She was perhaps the only one there who actually looked her age.

"At least, that's what one of you sol senshi would probably say right now. Am I cool now? Am I one of the cool kids?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime20th November 2014, 10:48 am

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 Enyali12
"So which way do you want to try?" Enyalius asked of the room, but primarily of Pluto. She appreciated Saturn's earlier suggestion that they should find a passage up, but at this point they had no idea which way was correct or what they could expect. Moving at all was better than standing around, especially when they did not know if they were being watched or studied. 

"I'm wary of the rooms," she voiced, her eye straying again to the doorway to her right, "but I'm also well aware that if we take the hallway we could be ambushed at any point, from the front or from behind, so I'm not partial one way or the other.

--------------------
Lillyena flew forward, following Sailor Moon and Saturn. "Do you think we should divide?" she asked hesitantly, "There may not be a way to communicate between the groups, but we would be able to cover more ground and check back at an appointed time." She paused again, a frown pulling at her lips as she had missed something obvious, "Then again, with only one light that would be hard to manage..."

Leafe and Mossen shared a hushed conversation about the habits of local fauna - spiders and gnomes in particular - as they surveyed the room, apparently trying to think their way into where the Evil One might be hiding their Queen and Princess based off of the different nesting and living patterns.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime20th November 2014, 11:14 am

"The last time we split up, it didn't work all that well," Soul said. "The fact still remains that we can't stay in this room forever. We need to move on if we are to have any hope of this mission being a success." There was always the chance that they could be ambushed once they entered the hall. Unlike Leviathan, Soul knew that the enemy was a lot smarter than they believed. She summoned her staff, extending it to its full length. If they were going to do this, it was better to be prepared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime20th November 2014, 11:25 am

Saturn pushed Leviathan off her. "Don't touch me." She growled. The solider of silence didn't like being touched without her permission. She sound her glaive around and bonked the younger woman on the head. "Yeah you're one of the cool kids." the sailor in purple giggled. "welcome to the club." She wasn't sure why, but it seemed to her that Leviathan was trying to keep on her good side. Maybe because of the whole Sailah Sahtan thing. Either way it was nice to have someone who kept thing light even if they weren't completely with them in mission.

"I'm not sure about splitting up." Saturn said turning to face the fairy. "With only one light, well two if you count Ganymede's axe but still, with no way to communicate it just seems like too much of a risk." Turning to her leader. "I can't be sure but maybe a few of us could go down the hall a little ways see if there are stairs or something that might lead up, if not we come back and then we try the doors?" she wasn't trying to take a lead but she felt that someone had to suggest these things or eel they might be stuck in this room forever.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime20th November 2014, 12:26 pm

"I agree, we shouldn't divide our strength in the middle of the enemy's base. That's a good way to get picked off," Sailor Ganymede said. "We're already at a disadvantage not knowing what's ahead." Saturn's plan was appealing, but Ganymede really didn't want to split the group, and sending a small scouting party was still a risk in itself.

"Let's just go down the hallway, since we know we're more likely to be attacked there anyway. At least it will be predictable," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime20th November 2014, 5:56 pm

Pluto thought it over briefly, listening to the others. She gave a slight nod and looked over her shoulder at them. “I agree. No splitting up, not if we can help it. And it's too possible the rooms will lead us no where. So we'll take that hall.” She moved forward, edging around Soul as she began heading towards the hall. She felt the plushness of the carpet as she stepped on it, glancing at the design briefly before she looked ahead once more at the hallway before her.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime20th November 2014, 5:59 pm

DM wrote:
If all are agreed, your characters will automatically move to the beginning of the hallway without incident (no one's path to the hall is barred by boobytraps).
Enyalius nodded and strode forward, still keeping attentive to their surroundings.

The fairies nodded and followed forward; Leafe and Mossen catching on as others started to move.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime20th November 2014, 7:46 pm

As they moved into the hallway, Soul continued further up, wanting to see what was in the hall. She figured that as she wasn't as strong as some of the others, and was essentially more expendable, she may as well be the one to find the traps if it meant they could go on and save the Queen and Princess.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime20th November 2014, 8:08 pm

Shadow advanced through the large foyer to a smaller hallway, slinking around the corner after his search turned up no suspicious pressure plates or concealed weapon ports. It was time to move forward, and he didn't hesitate in matching Enyalius's stride.

He quirked a brow towards the loquacious sailor soldier, then shook his head and crept up further along the wall. As Shadow made his advance, he crouched down to study his path - watching for any tripwires or other suspicious signs.

"Leviathan, we have no proof of that. We shouldn't give that person any easy opportunities to cause us harm."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime20th November 2014, 10:01 pm

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 5531w1

As the decision to move into the hallway was made, Andromeda followed suit, keeping to the rear of the group.

Quote :
Andromeda walks straight up to end up at P21
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime21st November 2014, 7:15 am

Pluto looked ahead at the hall, cautious. It seemed bare, which was surprising. She paused a moment then closed her eyes, summoning her Garnet Rod. She held it tightly in her hand, now feeling ready for any attack that might come. She glanced backward as everyone agreed to check the hall. She just hoped it would take them somewhat to where they needed to be, where ever that was. She turned her eyes ahead again and began moving forward.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime21st November 2014, 3:02 pm

\"DM wrote:
Map updated.

From behind them, at the door, they hear scratching and scrabbling sounds - Enyalius's attack had long since worn off, and the creatures that defended the outer keep did not take well to their surprise entrance.

The group notices cobwebs in the tall upper corners of the hallway; Soul and Shadow pass by a wooden doorway that has been opened a crack; the inside is quiet.

As group members crept forward, Enyalius paused by the other doorway in the entrance hall, hoping that by leaving the room they were not surrendering their only exit, questionable as it may be with the possibility of dragons on the other side. As more noise scratched at the door, the outer chains rattling against the huge wooden frame, Enyalius could only think of what might possibly go wrong. Say, a dragon deciding to breathe fire through the opening, burn down the door, melt the chains, and turn this front room into a furnace. The fire would catch on the old threadbare carpets, setting them ablaze and forcing their group into the back half of the castle, where who-knew-what awaited. She gritted her teeth as her left hand grasped the hilt of her sword reflexively. 

They could do nothing if that situation happened, she told herself. They would not be able to change it, so it would be best to move past the notion. ... and watch out for any alternative exit routes.

"Pluto, where do you want me?" she asked; while she was second-in-command of this operation, she knew the importance of one voice leading, and as an asset to the party she would do as Pluto requested. And if Pluto requested she voice her opinion on exploratory party formation, she would give it.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime21st November 2014, 8:23 pm

Seeing that Sailor Soul had moved further ahead, Sailor Ganymede went to catch up, not wanting to leave her alone for too long. She didn't trust this place to not be riddled with tripwires or some other dubious trap. The scratching noises coming from the door weren't very comforting either.

Movement wrote:
Sailor Ganymede moved to S23, going straight up four squares and diagonally one at the end.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2014, 7:45 am

Pluto paused briefly as she heard the noise at the main door, glancing over her shoulder at it. Worry clouded her eyes for a moment before she let it go. She had to trust in her plan, and in Andromeda's powers. The door would surely hold. She noticed the door cracked open a bit and narrowed her eyes slightly. She glanced at the group, thinking over their abilities before she motioned to Shadow. “You have the best night eyes of the group. Take a quick glance in that room to make sure there's nothing threatening in there.”

Now she turned to Enyalius, looking at her a moment. “Stay near Moon. I trust you to keep an eye on her. That's all I can ask. Otherwise, just watch our surroundings and let me know if you see anything out of place.” She paused a moment, noticing something. Almost as if words were on the tip of her tongue. “And feel free to speak any of your thoughts that come to mind. The least I can do is listen.” She smiled softly and moved forward a bit, glancing at the door a bit worried again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2014, 8:46 am

Enyalius nodded, and shifted her stance towards Sailor Moon; she would protect the girl, but still keep a healthy distance to let Sailor Moon operate independently, without feeling like a guardian was breathing down her neck. She was curious to see how the Sol Princess would act and react to their situation, and would not hinder her.

Movement wrote:
Enyalius will now keep within two blocks of Sailor Moon, but will not operate within the same square unless taking a directly defensive position.

"I think we should move a little faster," Enyalius voiced as the scrabbling noises lessened, then continued with renewed effort, "If we intend to venture down this hallway, I second Shadow peering into that room with some backup - Ganymede and Soul - " she suggested, as those two were closest to the opening, "while the rest of us continue down, ready to react if need be. Delaying in this hallway may not be the best of ideas," with the last she made a pointed nod back to the door, reminding Pluto of the dangers that were actively trying to enter from without.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2014, 8:59 am

Soul gave Ganymede a quick smile when she walked over and joined her. The scratching noises were beginning to creep her out so she was glad to have the other senshi close.

"I'm fine with that plan. Shadow, whenever you're ready," She said.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2014, 9:01 am

DM wrote:
Er... XD there was confusion about the doors in skype ooc, so HERE HAVE THIS

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 11-22-10
The hallway, in THREEE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEmensions
((The first door you see on your right is the door Enyalius is standing beside; the hallway only has one door on the left in the ST row))
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2014, 9:55 am

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 ToNAU35

Sailor Moon maintained her position as torchbearer, holding the Crystal Carillon high to cast the faintly-pink light on anything in the area. She listened intently to the discussions, unsure of where to head, herself. She wished they had a beacon that would point the way, but she truly believed that they would find the fairies they sought. It didn't bother her when Pluto requested that Enyalius be her guard; in a perfect world no one would treat her like a child, but she was unfamiliar with this place and whatever might be lurking, and she would not let bravado interfere with safety and success in their mission. If anything happened to her, how could the power of her Pink Moon Crystal be used?

She didn't want to be left behind as the group moved forward, particularly as the primary light source, but she was cautious as she stepped forward.

Movement wrote:
Moon moves straight forward to S24.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2014, 10:01 am

Sailor Ganymede nodded at Enyalius and moved towards the door, also waiting for Shadow. 

"Try to stay close to me..." she said quietly to Soul. "I don't trust this place in the dark." As they worked out their scouting plans, she noticed Pluto directing Enyalius to watch over Sailor Moon. It was a good move. Letting the princess get hurt would jeopardize the entire mission.

Movement wrote:
Ganymede moved to S26, going straight to the right .
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2014, 10:24 am

As Sailor Moon moved forward, so did Enyalius, passing beside Achelois as she went. "Let's give them a bit of a wider berth, eh, Sailor Moon?" she suggested lightly, putting a supportive hand on Moon's shoulder and nodding towards the other side of the hallway. If any nasty surprises were to react to Shadow's probing, the more space between them and it the better.

Quote :
Enyalius follows Moon to S24, then moves to the side, towards S 23

Kyralih has been given permission to move Achelois temporarily

Achelois, keeping a watchful gaze on their surroundings, moved to follow Enyalius, edging towards the wall away from the door.
Quote :
Achelois moves diagonally from O25 - S21
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2014, 10:35 am

"I'm surprised we haven't run into anything nasty to fight yet," Soul murmured to Ganymede, moving a bit closer when Ganymede told her to stick close. She was woman enough to admit that she was currently close to terrified of this place and the suspense of waiting for something to pop out and try and kill them was getting to her. She was doing her best to remain calm and focused on the mission though.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2014, 11:24 am

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 5531w1

As the others figured out the strategy, Andromeda continued moving with the others, eyeing the entrance door that kept rattling every so often. Part of her was tempted to go back and add more chains, but that was probably unwise. They just needed to move deeper into the castle, and quickly.

Quote :
Andromeda moves straight up two steps to R21.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2014, 1:42 pm

Shadow advanced down the hall in an effort to keep the group moving, his eyes keeping constant watch on the boundaries of Sailor Moon's light. He briefly turned his head towards the cracked door, then looked ahead towards the far doors. Something above them caught his attention.

Once he recognized the cobwebs, Shadow swore silently and kept watching the edges of their illumination. Most of the senshi here had some exposure to Zenar's spiders, but he couldn't be sure that it was those specific arachnids who had left their little territory markers in the upper hallway corners.

When Pluto asked him to inspect the cracked door, Shadow crossed the hallway to stand in front of the frame. He looked back to Soul and Ganymede to acknowledge their presence, then raised three fingers.

"You two, wait behind me. I'm going to look for dust on the floor."

A moment passed, and three fingers became two. By preparing them with a short countdown, his small subgroup and the larger gathering of senshi would have ample reaction time in case something nasty was just beyond the door.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2014, 4:45 pm

As Shadow approached the door, placing his hands on the frame and creating a countdown using his hand, Enyalius gave Sailor Moon no other option but to move forward a bit. Placing a hand gently but firmly on her back, Enyalius guided Moon farther from the door and forward, a precautionary measure.

Quote :
Enyalius gently guides Moon forward and toward the right. She steers them from S24 to T23 to U22 and V21; the light of the Carillon still enters the room Shadow and the others are investigating, but at an angle.

Achelois waits where she stood, far away from the door but at the ready in case her skills were needed.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2014, 4:57 pm

Upon opening the door, Shadow crept in as quietly as he could manage. To him, darkness was an old friend and ally. Unfortunately, the darkness also tended to hold a nasty disposition towards his diurnal associates.

His eyes were everywhere. On the floor, on the ceiling, and on the corners of this spacious room. As Shadow moved inside, he noted the presence of cupboards and.. an oven? This particular area must have served as a kitchen for the humanoid race that once held dominion over Zenar.

Nothing else appeared to be stirring. For the sake of thoroughness, Shadow would need to inspect the doors at the far end of the kitchen and determine if the rooms beyond were occupied. This way, the senshi could avoid any potential ambushes.

That was his plan, at least. He succeeded in making one step into the kitchen area, only to find himself rapidly sinking into a hidden trap door. At that moment, a particular word came to mind. One that was not used in polite society, and rarely amongst one's closest friends to indicate an extreme form of displeasure or discontent.

Shadow didn't even get time to vocalize this vulgarity before disappearing from sight.

OOC:

Last edited by Jasper on 22nd November 2014, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2014, 4:58 pm

DM Announcement wrote:
As Shadow stepped through the threshold of the new room, he disappeared. As soon as his weight transferred to his forward foot, the floor fell away beneath him, its dusty surface dropping down on a hinge, acting as a short slide to ensure the trap’s intended victim did not get away. Once Shadow’s body fully disappeared into the expansive void below, the floor snapped shut behind him with an audible click.

The only sign that anything had happened at all was the now disturbed dust on the floor and the absence of one of their number.

------------------DM OOC Announcement----------------------
Shadow has disappeared from the game.

Jasper will now be posting in a separate, secret board. Unable to communicate, none here shall know of the perils he faces or even if he is alive unless you are able to somehow follow and locate him, else he is able to navigate the new area alone and resurface within the Keep.

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2014, 5:05 pm

"SHADOW!" Soul screamed as her soul brother disappeared from right in front of her. She took an instinctive step forward, reaching out where he had been. The only thing that stopped her from entering the room was Ganymede's quick reflexes. The taller senshi pulled Soul tight against her, refusing to let her go despite her struggles.

Where had Shadow gone? She looked into the room and saw that the dust had been disturbed. Perhaps a trap door or something?

Soul's Movements:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2014, 5:21 pm

Soul's cry sent Enyalius into action, her body tensing as she turned to squarely face whatever menace had appeared, stepping quickly in front of Sailor Moon and to the side, moving to keep her shadow from crossing the doorway and blocking the much needed light. She fought the urge to summon her shield, knowing it would only be a nuisance; she settled on keeping her left arm outstretched below the light source, in defense of Sailor Moon, but other than Ganymede moving to cover Soul, nothing appeared to challenge them. 

"What happened?" she called, her question firm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top