The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] Empty
PostSubject: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 8:29 pm

Crystal Tokyo Sensors have picked up a Distress Call from a far-off planet believed to be uninhabited. In the interest of erring on the side of caution, Neo Queen Serenity has given permission to send an Away Team to investigate the call for help, and be of help to those in need if the call were true. 

In a time when Chaotic interactions are on the rise, will you answer her call for volunteers?

[Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] Remnant_rp_event_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8k01o4

Rules:

• Any accepted* Otaku Senshi may join in this event. Neo Queen Serenity's court are otherwise engaged, either in protecting the Solar System from outside threats or answering calls for aide from close Solar System allies. As this call for help is strange, with no record of a civilization on the planet, they leave it to their own senshi allies to answer the call, knowing that with their past history of facing and conquering previous threats, if the call is true the person in need of aide would find it easily in them. *Accepted Otaku Senshi are senshi who have had their profiles approved by a Roleplay Administrator in the Otaku-Crossover Characters board; for help on accomplishing this task, see this thread for the application and contact any of our Roleplay Moderators (or me!). The profile could be advanced or relaxed for this event. Need ideas for a senshi? Why not visit Otaku's-R-Us?
  • This event is considered both Relaxed and Advanced. You need not follow the 100-word post count requirements of an Advanced board (though attempting proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation are encouraged ^^'), so your character profile could be approved as Advanced or Relaxed. When tallying posts during this event, your post will be counted as either relaxed or advanced based on word count, rather than on profile category. As profiles are required, posts are tallied in the full fashion, rather than the usual 1/2 count for non-profile-required events.
  • This Event is Roleplay Section Multifaceted: There will be elements from all sections of our roleplay boards within it; it will last for exactly one month (Event), requires a profile approval (Profiles), posts can be counted towards the month's challenge or contest (Challege), and will involve Dungeon Crawler Elements (Games) as well as live-events over Skype (Live-Chat RPs). More on the Game elements later. Being such, participating actively in this event can really pull in the RP points ^^
  • An Activity Rule is in effect. By signing up below, you agree to follow all GC and RP Rules alongside the following activity rule: At least one post is required every 48 hours. Failure to post at least once within those 48 hours will result in your character disappearing mysteriously, to be recovered by the remaining heroes at the end of the roleplay. (They won't die, but I won't let their unresponsiveness slow down the game). If you have an unexpected (but announced) LOA during this event that lasts less than 3 days, your character will be carried with the team. If the LOA lasts more than 3 days, the normal disappearance protocol will go into effect.
  • Skype use is highly recommended. For the game elements in this roleplay, a quick question/answer method is best and Skype is the preferred chat system. Skype is free and doesn't require personal information to use. Once the event gets underway I create a Skype group to be used as the OOC thread for the event; add me to your contacts with your GC name and I'll add you to the group. There will be a forum-based OOC board for this event (once sign-ups are close, this board becomes the OOC), so while it is highly recommended, if you are uncomfortable with using skype information will still be handed out through this board if necessary. My skype username is Kyralih

[Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] Page-break-12
Background
This event takes place in the Galaxy Cauldron Crystal Tokyo "Canon", which means it can be added to Otaku Character Profiles as an official part of their history. That being said,

1. The setting is several hundred years after Crystal Tokyo was formed. Chibi Usa is now known as "Lady Serenity" (or Young Lady) and has taken on the mantle of Sailor Moon, and the Quartet have awakened as her guardian Senshi. Earth is open to visiting senshi from other systems; once they arrive they go through a little ceremony that walks them through the do's and don't's of staying on Earth and such. If your Otaku Senshi lives on Earth (or another planet) during another time period, you need to include a reason for them being this far in the future somewhere in your profile in order to ease this story into theirs.
  2. No "parallel" or A.U. Characters will be allowed in this roleplay. Examples of such characters would be a character from an alternate timeline where the Silver Millennium thrived and did not expire, or the love-child of one of the canon senshi that has taken over her place as Sailor Chibi ______, etc., as that would alter the "canon" Crystal Tokyo that we have been working off of. 

Known By Your Character wrote:
In this Canon, the following events have transpired. Click on the links to learn more (if you want), but as players you do not need to be 100% familiar with these past events, but your character should have heard of these events if they have been on Earth for any period of time:

1. The Collector - Nearly a year ago (in universe and in board), during a welcoming ceremony the Crystal Tokyo Court were taken from before an audience, spirited away by a strong, neutral-evil character called The Collector. A rag-tag team of extra-solar senshi followed after the trail of dust that followed in the Court's wake, and found themselves in an ancient Globular Cluster on the outskirts of the Milky Way Galaxy, wherein they fought ancient foes from a creepy living-dead museum and eventually faced off against The Collector himself, armed with weapons gifted to them by senshi who had long since died. In his defeat, the Crystal Tokyo Court was saved, and the group was given the Silver Crescent Award for their bravery.
  2. Decay - Months after that, a tiny visitor came to Crystal Tokyo pleading for help for her planet: her Queen had been kidnapped, and a great evil was spreading throughout their home. Neo Queen Serenity requested volunteers to go to the planet Zenar and help the fairies find their lost Queen, and while there make sure the planet, which had no senshi of its own, was not being secretly taken by Chaos to be used as a base. Upon landing on the planet, the team was given a guide, Mossen, to help them through the dense, maze-like forest in an attempt to get to the castle in time. Ultimately they failed, as by the time they reached the castle, the Fairy Queen was corrupted, and the world began to decay around them. They managed to save much of the fairy populace and relocate them to another planet for the time, but that still meant that Zenar was corrupted by chaos, and would need to be cured...
  3. Return to Zenar - After the failure of the first attempt at clearing Zenar of evil, another team of volunteers were prepared to face the task, studying all they could about what they would soon face. They learned more of the Queen, and her daughter who had been corrupted before her. They learned of the past of the planet, how it had once been home to humans who had all perished in a nuclear war, leaving angry spirits to populate the planet, giving Chaos a cozy place to settle. Once on the planet they flew directly into the castle, and fought many enemies to finally make it to their goals. They defeated the Chaotic Agent that was running the place, and saved the Fairy Princess, but the Queen died in the process. The Princess awakened as Sailor Zenar, and when all was said and done, she led her people back to the planet and fights diligently to reclaim and purify their home.

Dungeon Crawler Game Notes

• The dungeon crawler aspects of the game are all over the place! That means we'll be using maps, as well as HP and MP counters, as well as Strength, Dexterity, Mind, and Perception skill points! See this for examples! (don't worry, lol, everything on page two and three of that document was all at the end of the game
  • Characters who have already made and used their profiles in past events may make small edits in their point distribution (remember to add the events you played in to your character profile to unlock more character building points!) and any changes to magic skill costs as necessary; skype me to make changes!
  • New players (ilu come play!) will need to build their character from scratch; we'll start the process together when you sign up with your approved profile!
  • Big Game Rule: You will be held to your accepted profile. If you use any item during the game that was not listed in your profile, I'm throwing a red flag and having you rework that post. Do not "find" anything I have not told you (over skype or PM) that you have found. Stuff's important in here, and I'm keeping a tight reign on it XD. Battle wounds and such will be decided by roll via me, so no fake wounds or overdramatizing attacks and whatnot. Attacks will follow the same rule - I roll for everything. Everything. Using rolls makes Godmodding and Powerplaying nearly impossible, so that's why I do it the way I do ^^

Please pay attention to the story - read every post so you don't miss anything. Major Plot Points will be delivered through me - I will announce, for example, when we find objects/people, and what things look like. I will arrange for the baddies to be fought, and I'll handle the combat system (everyone chooses their own attacks and everything, I just roll to see if those attacks hit, and see how effective those attacks are against the bad guys, and rolling a die to see how much damage they do (if any XD the 0 is allowed and causes the attack to miss its target)).

And, finally, while bringing in side-storylines is okay, this roleplay will end around March 31st, win, lose, or draw. I suggest keeping noses to the grindstone and keep moving forward to make it to the ending battle before it's too late!

Signing Up!

To sign up, reply in this thread with a link to your accepted profile.

If you have any questions about this event (any part, anything) ask here and I'll respond as quickly as possible. 

The game begins on Monday, March 1st, and will last for the month of March!

List of Characters:

• Sailor Enyalius - Sailor Uranus
  • Sailor Soul - Addelyn
  • Sailor Leviathan - Sailor CJ
  • Sailor Europa - JupiterThunderCrash
  • Sailor Andromeda - Sailor Mercury
  • Sailor Achelois - Anait Zelliere
  • Sailor Nocturnus - Aurae
  • Shadow - Jasper
  • Sailor Varuna- Miss Moon Rose
  • Sailor Aktypris - CrystalSetsuna
  • Sailor Panacea - Princess Moon
  • Sailor Zorya - Sailor Seren

Game Sheets Now Live:
Character Stats
Page One: Starting Stats/attributes
Page Two: HP MP tracking
Page Three: Monster HP
browse this folder to find
Stat Explanations
To be used during Character Creation
Character Weapon/Magic Sheet
Still being edited
Abilities of participating Senshi, their effects, and associated MP costs

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 1st June 2015, 2:04 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 8:34 pm

I'll signup as Sailor Chibi Mercury. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 8:36 pm

Sailor Seren wrote:
I'll signup as Sailor Chibi Mercury. ^^

[Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] 2869872805 I'm sorry! 
Quote :
No "parallel" or A.U. Characters will be allowed in this roleplay. Examples of such characters would be a character from an alternate timeline where the Silver Millennium thrived and did not expire, or the love-child of one of the canon senshi that has taken over her place as Sailor Chibi ______, etc., as that would alter the "canon" Crystal Tokyo that we have been working off of.

Is there another character you would like to use?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 8:41 pm

Sailor Soul  is reporting for duty! 

Do you want me to add the SSI info for Remnants now? I have the SSI from Decay and Zenar for how she got involved with the senshi and became part of their court long before CT came about xD
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 8:44 pm

Sailor Leviathan will party hard into the event!
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 8:46 pm

Addelyn wrote:
Sailor Soul  is reporting for duty! 

Do you want me to add the SSI info for Remnants now? I have the SSI from Decay and Zenar for how she got involved with the senshi and became part of their court long before CT came about xD
XD You can wait on Remnant stuff, no worries! So long as Decay and Zenar are up you're good for the points stuff ^^
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 8:50 pm

I'll play as Sailor Europa. Since this is the first event she's been in, when should I start to work on stats for her?
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 8:50 pm

Sailor Andromeda

How many points do we get to redistribute to our stats?
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 8:57 pm

JupiterThunderCrash wrote:
I'll play as Sailor Europa. Since this is the first event she's been in, when should I start to work on stats for her?
If you'd like to start and you remember what stuff is, you could start as early as noooow XD

Sailor Mercury wrote:
Sailor Andromeda

How many points do we get to redistribute to our stats?
We've defeated one major enemy in Zenar, so those who have updated their profiles to reflect that win will get 2 more points to add in ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 8:57 pm

[Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] YeAKWFz <---- ALSO OH MY GOD IS THAT ANDROMEDA?!

[Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] Yuutasprite [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] Aminasprite <---- AND DON'T THINK I DON'T SEE GANYMEDE AND SOUL
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 9:00 pm

Sailor Uranus wrote:
[Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] YeAKWFz <---- ALSO OH MY GOD IS THAT ANDROMEDA?!

[Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] Yuutasprite [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] Aminasprite <---- AND DON'T THINK I DON'T SEE GANYMEDE AND SOUL

Welcome to the future versions of Ganymede Knight and Eternal Sailor Soul xD 

but ANDROMEDA IS SO CUTE!
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 9:02 pm

I'll have to dig out the point sheet, but I think I can find it. XD

EDIT: Okay, apparently skype ate it..
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 9:05 pm

Yes, 'tis Andromeda [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] YeAKWFz

This group of dysfunctional senshi all need sprites so we can form a dysfunctional senshi sprite circle xD
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 9:11 pm

xD I would love to see an Enyalius, Achelois and Levithan and Shadow sprite <3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 9:31 pm

*Big Note (to be edited in first post later): due to miscalculations in the sheet last time, people will have a different number of points to distribute (it's now based on experience in battle against chaos rather than years spent as a senshi)

Find out more in the skype ooc.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 9:58 pm

Sailor Achelois is totally up to help!
[Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] Achelo10
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 8:11 am

Also just a quick note, I am using Sailor Souls Eternal form xD so you guys are gonna get hit with her wings a lot she's not use to them yet xD
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 8:28 am

Heyyyyyyyy guess who wants to participate?

THIS KID
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 12:13 pm

I'd like to bring Shadow into the event if possible.

I also need to update his sheet; I became VERY busy shortly after the end of Return to Zenar. A new career and video card meltdown both conspired to keep me away from GC as long as possible. [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] 3541594201
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 12:16 pm

Jasper wrote:
I'd like to bring Shadow into the event if possible.

I also need to update his sheet; I became VERY busy shortly after the end of Return to Zenar. A new career and video card meltdown both conspired to keep me away from GC as long as possible. [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] 3541594201

YAH OUR DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY IS BACK TOGETHER!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 1:46 pm

Entered!
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 3:19 pm

uhhhh...could i be sailor star fighter? she's not part of the Court, and she could probably be visiting Crystal Tokyo when the call comes...

just thought i'd ask cause, silly cracky me only has AU profiles...T_T
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 3:28 pm

[Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] 2869872805  I'm sorry! But this month it's 'Multifaceted March Event! Otaku-Senshi Profiles Required.'  With something larger in the works, Star Fighter would probably be back at Kinmoku, protecting it from these outbursts -- it might even be that one of the inner senshi are stationed there as backup ((Neo Queen Serenity's court are otherwise engaged, either in protecting the Solar System from outside threats or answering calls for aide from close Solar System allies. ))

Do you have any other otaku profiles?
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 3:32 pm

NOOOOOOOOO my dreams are crushed, like so much shattered glass!!*sob sob*

....nope. but depending on when this starts, i might be able to make something up.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 3:33 pm

There's a few otaku's up for adoption xD You could always nab one of those.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 4:22 pm

too late, i started work on my profile. mwahahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 7:17 pm

Signing up as Sailor Varuna.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 8:09 pm

Miss Moon Rose wrote:
Signing up as Sailor Varuna.
Awesome!

^^ Please make a note in her profile about how she came back in time (assuming solar prominence is her home time?) so far as to be able to be with us during this event!
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime27th February 2015, 5:32 pm

whoooo! i'm signing up with Sailor Aktypris! for people who dunno how to pronounce it, it's ack-tie-priss
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime27th February 2015, 5:56 pm

XD In my head it went "Ack-tip-ris"

... BUT SAYING IT OUT LOUD I'M ALL 'OCTOPUS?! WHAT' 

"Ak-TIE-pris' is probably how my head will handle it. o_o once i erase 'octapus 83'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]   [Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Roleplay Event]Remnants [OOC Board]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top