The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[RP Event]Remnants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 3:03 pm

[RP Event]Remnants Remnant_rp_event_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8k01o4
Crystal Tokyo Sensors have picked up a Distress Call from a far-off planet believed to be uninhabited. In the interest of erring on the side of caution, Neo Queen Serenity has given permission to send an Away Team to investigate the call for help, and be of help to those in need if the call were true. 

In a time when Chaotic interactions are on the rise, will you answer her call for volunteers?

Rules, Background, and Dungeon Crawler Game Notes:
[RP Event]Remnants Page-break-12
Remember

• Pay attention to the story - read every post so you don't miss anything. Major Plot Points will be delivered through me - I will announce, for example, when we find objects/people, and what things look like. I will arrange for the baddies to be fought, and I'll handle the combat system (everyone chooses their own attacks and everything, I just roll to see if those attacks hit, and see how effective those attacks are against the bad guys, and rolling a die to see how much damage they do (if any XD the 0 is allowed and causes the attack to miss its target)).
  • Post at least once every 48 hours - Failure to post at least once within those 48 hours will result in your character disappearing mysteriously, to be recovered by the remaining heroes at the end of the roleplay. (They won't die, but I won't let their unresponsiveness slow down the game). If you have an unexpected (but announced) LOA during this event that lasts less than 3 days, your character will be carried with the team. If the LOA lasts more than 3 days, the normal disappearance protocol will go into effect.

And, finally, while bringing in side-storylines is okay, this roleplay will end around March 31st, win, lose, or draw. I suggest keeping noses to the grindstone and keep moving forward to make it to the ending battle before it's too late!

The Event Begins!

If you have any questions about this event (any part, anything) ask it in the OOC Board or in our Skype OOC Chat (or skype me directly if you're afraid it will be lost in the mess!) and I'll respond as quickly as possible. 

The game begins on Monday, March 1st, and will end on Tuesday, March 31st.
[RP Event]Remnants Remnant_rp_event_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8k01o8
List of Characters:

• [RP Event]Remnants ISRhX3rSailor Enyalius - Sailor Uranus
  • [RP Event]Remnants TIjfby5[RP Event]Remnants PbucketSailor Soul - Addelyn
  • [RP Event]Remnants O7y392bSailor Leviathan - Sailor CJ
  • [RP Event]Remnants AtmO13XSailor Europa - JupiterThunderCrash
  • [RP Event]Remnants T8RRE5SSailor Andromeda - Sailor Mercury [RP Event]Remnants YeAKWFz
  • [RP Event]Remnants J07DuM8Sailor Achelois - Anait Zelliere 
  • [RP Event]Remnants H9tY2Q0Sailor Nocturnus - Aurae 
  • [RP Event]Remnants 0XD7nsAShadow - Jasper
  • [RP Event]Remnants GXvYKFdSailor Aktypris - CrystalSetsuna
  • [RP Event]Remnants CyrDhnGSailor Panacea - Princess Moon
  • [RP Event]Remnants TXRBKaSSailor Zorya - Sailor Seren
  • [RP Event]Remnants QlY4Qqd[RP Event]Remnants PbucketSailor Varuna- Miss Moon Rose

but really who let me have separator images

Game Sheets Now Live:
Folder Link
Character Stats (Sheets Doc)
Page One: Starting Stats/attributes
Page Two: HP MP tracking
Page Three: Monster HP
Stat Explanation
To be used during Character Creation
Character Weapon/Magic Sheet
Abilities of participating Senshi, their effects, and associated MP costs
Map
Current positions and layout

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 11th September 2017, 4:59 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 3:08 pm

[RP Event]Remnants Enyali12
Another month, another mission. Enyalius pressed forward, checking the gadget on her arm to make sure she was leading the group in the right direction. Despite what she had come to believe, it seemed staying in one place brought more trouble to your doorstep than actively going out and looking for it. But then, she mused, when your current doorstep was Crystal Tokyo, the brightest place in much of the galaxy, you couldn’t expect much else. The dials lined up correctly; they were on the right track. It wouldn’t be long now before they found the planet sending out the distress call. She glanced back at the eleven others on the Away Team; this time she only recognized half of them, and of that half one had changed since they last met after the events on Zenar.

She and Shadow had been put in charge of this mission. The goals were to investigate the distress call: if it were a hoax, find whatever was sending it out and disassemble it; if it were true, be of assistance to the person in need. Shadow had a level head and responded quickly and decisively in moments of crisis; he was a good candidate for leadership. Achelois was with her, of course, and Andromeda – this would make four adventures they had shared, if the brief brush with incarceration were included. Leviathan was with them, too; Enyalius wondered what surprises she had in store for them all this time, and whether or not there would be any more friction between her and Soul, who, by the looks of her, had something happen to her within the last 3 months, though in Crystal Tokyo or another time she was unsure. Either way, Soul’s uniform had changed, and with the addition of those ever-present wings she may have a new ability.

Of the six others, she recognized one: young Sailor Nocturnus, who seemed a little less shy now than she did when they met just under a year ago. The rest of the senshi all seemed to be around the same age – somewhere in their later teens, like Andromeda – and had apparently arrived in Crystal Tokyo one way or another within the last six months. She knew little about them beyond their names and realms of influence; if the distress signal was a dud that would probably be all she learned. If not, she hoped this ‘training exercise’ wouldn’t be more than they could handle.

She faced forward again, spotted their target, and raised her hand to signal everyone to slow down. Her wings responded immediately, curling as though they flew through air rather than space, and her speed decreased dramatically until they were all grouped together only several hundred kilometers above the planet’s rolling atmosphere, the small red dwarf star to their backs.

I’ll try to get a better idea of where on the planet the call is coming from,” Enyalius announced, glancing from the contraption on her wrist to the dark, swirling atmosphere before her, moving just a bit to see if the hands would line up. As she fiddled, she extended some information based just on what she had seen for anyone curious. “Looks to be around Earth-sized,” she offered, “Thicker atmosphere though, and farther from its parent star. If we do find life down there, I wouldn’t expect it to be anything like the greenery we’re used to on Earth or even Zenar.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 9:32 am

[RP Event]Remnants 0o7snk_zpsxxyt88lb

As they flew through space, attempting to locate the exact position of their newest distress call, Soul had plenty of chances to think about their past mission and their new current team. They had had brief introductions, giving their senshi names and realms of influence back at Crystal Tokyo, before heading out on the mission. This time, Enyalius and Shadow were in charge. Soul hoped that it was less of a disaster this time than it was the last time. As much as she liked Pluto, she and Enya didn’t seem to get along in terms of leadership styles, which in turn put a lot of stress on the team, thus affecting their mission. Two disaster missions in a row, she couldn’t help but pray to whatever Deities were listening that this one turned out to be successful.

Some of her team mates she knew like Shadow and Enyalius. Andromeda and Achelois had both joined them again, which had made Soul smile. She had missed both women after she had returned to her own time on Earth. Leviathan….well, what could she say about Leviathan? The woman drove her nuts so Soul resolved to simply ignore the woman when she went crazy and would leave any management up to Shadow and Enya, Shadow being the one Leviathan seemed to listen to the best.

Europa she knew quite well, the younger woman being one of her close friends from Earth. When Ganymede had been unable to go with her to answer the call from Neo Queen Serenity for aid, Europa had volunteered to go with her. Being her first time in Crystal Tokyo on a mission, Soul felt the need to protect her. Which is completely silly, she’s an extremely capable fighter! She thought to herself. She guessed she didn’t want to face to wrath of Io or Percy should anything happen to Europa.

There were several new people joining their team this time. Nocturnus she remembered briefly from her stay in the hospital after the last mission but admittedly didn’t know much about the young woman. Varuna, Aktypris, Panacea and Zorya. She wondered about how seasoned any of these new senshi were. She trusted Neo Queen Serenity’s judgement to include them.

“Given its proximity away from the parent star, I would expect it to be fairly barren,” Soul said. Depending on how far the planet was, it would either be frozen if there was any water on it, or a desert. Planets needed to be a certain distance from their sun in order to promote life. Given how far it was away from its sun, Soul expected it to be full of ice, not unlike the Galilean moons or Pluto. Or even her own planet Orcus.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 9:39 am

[RP Event]Remnants Sailor%20Varuna_zpsllcszcyd

Varuna lingered behind the members of her new group, her eyes studying them and their interactions. Always a perceptive girl, Varuna was good at finding out information based on what she saw and heard. Just from their journey, the young senshi already felt intimidated by their leader, Sailor Enyalius. Varuna made a mental note not to make a fool of herself in front of her. All of the senshi were very unique and different, and so she had made it her own personal game to guess the relationships between each senshi.

If there was one person who spiked Varuna's interest the most, it was Sailor Andromeda. She was quite beautiful, and looked to be around Varuna's age. But she also looked experienced, and based on her natural elegance and air of authority, Varuna guessed she was some kind of royalty. Not only that, but Andromeda also had some sort of control over water, which made her all the more relatable. But she wouldn't dare approach any of the other senshi directly - they all looked to be so mature and wise. Varuna was a baby compared to the rest of them. Sure, she was slightly experienced in carrying out missions efficiently, but never something so big and with complete strangers. She knew that a part of being a senshi was getting along well with your team, but how do you do that when everyone is so...impressive?

Lost in her thoughts, Varuna almost didn't notice when Enyalius held out her hand, telling them all to stop. Unfortunately for her, she was not used to using her wings, and stopping so suddenly proved to be a difficult task. Varuna bumped into the back of the senshi she remembered to be Sailor Europa, and her face began to turn red. 

"I am so sorry," she said, feeling embarrassed. "I am afraid I do not use these wings often."

After recovering from her initial humiliation, Varuna listened to Enyalius's explanation regarding their target planet. From the sound of it, the planet would have an unfamiliar interior, but that was alright. Varuna was used to being flexible with different planets. It seemed she had been moving from planet-to-planet her entire life, after all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 10:08 am

Aktypris thought the introductions had been entirely too short at Crystal Tokyo, that place that still left her giddy and delighted. Who would have known such a place had come to be while she and her planet had slept those long years? Maybe that was part of why she felt so much energy...700 years was an awfully long time to sleep. She glanced around at the others and found herself grinning, relieved that the group was so large. And so many of them seemed to be around her age! She was determined to learn as much of them as she could, to tell her littlest sister Asami who remained on their planet. She knew the young girl was disappointed she hadn't been allowed to come with her and Namida, but someone had to stay behind to keep an eye on things, and she was old enough to do that.

She flapped her wings a little harder and looked back at them, grinning wider now. They were like rays of sunlight, and had a pale golden glow to them that warmed her back in the coolness of space. And they were so shiny and lovely. Who knew she could summon wings and fly?! She would be delighted to show that off to Asami! Feeling a sudden stab of boredom, she tried something. She flipped herself over, and found herself just managing to fly upside down. She let out a crowing laugh. “Hey, hey! You GUYS! Did you know we could fly upside down?! Look, I can fly upside down!” She giggled, continuing until Enyalius called for a halt. She wobbled herself up right again and looked around, taking in the surroundings. She grinned at Enyalius' words though. "Woah, different from all those plants on Earth? I wonder if it'll be like Kikoutei? What's Zenar?" She looked around. She had heard the term a few times, but had yet to really learn about some of these senshi's previous experience.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 10:58 am

Sailor Europa

Seeing Crystal Tokyo for the first time had been incredible, but Europa hadn't had the time to fully explore it this visit. She had joined Soul when they had gotten word of the distress call, as Ganymede happened to be ill right as they were needed. Europa didn't mind though, considering she had wanted to see the future for herself for a while after it was described to her.

And now she was traversing space on a new pair of wings, heading towards an unknown planet with 11 other senshi. It felt strange being a rookie on this mission, but a few others also seemed new at this, so she wasn't completely alone in that regard. Europa had mostly kept to herself during introduction, though she did watch the others interact and take notes on them. It was a nice feeling to not be the tallest girl in the room for once, unlike at her school in the past. 

Enyalius signaled for a stop, and Europa  tilted her new wings to bring herself to a halt. It didn't show on her face much, but she was relieved that she hadn't flipped over or blundered into another senshi due to inexperience. She was quickly bumped by another senshi though, and it took some arm flailing and wing flapping to ensure she didn't end up upside down. She turned to see a red faced Sailor Varuna, and Europa could tell for a while that she was nervous about something. She probably didn't need embarrassment dumped on top of that. Deciding not to work her up further, Europa smiled at her.

"It's alright, I'm not very skilled with these wings either. Don't worry about it," she said.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 11:41 am

[RP Event]Remnants 5531w1

Andromeda liked to think she wasn’t a masochist.

You’d think that after she’d nearly died more times than a person her age had any right to be, she would stay at home forever in her safe tower and never get out again. But in her defense, she wasn’t focusing on the nearly dying part. It was the adventure that called to her. And the feeling of usefulness when she managed to defeat more and more enemies. Saving the world. And fighting alongside her fellow senshi. After all, that was her purpose, wasn’t it? To fight for justice.

And fighting with others was so much more rewarding than fighting alone.

So this time it was a distress call from a far-off planet that was believed to be uninhabited. No big deal. They’d probably just encounter some murderous robots or more deadly monsters. At this point she’d seen her fair share of terrifying creatures and it would take more to faze her. Besides, after all that fighting, she’d gotten some power upgrades too. The other day she’d managed to create a water shield that she could use to protect herself. About time—that should help lower the dying count. And it seemed the gods of Andromeda had heard her plea for protection, too, seeing that now when she transformed she had additional armor as well.

She was familiar with both the leaders of this particular mission, though they were gaining some new faces as well. This had to be the biggest group she had ever been a part of. Excited to be on yet another adventure with Enyalius and Achelois, Andromeda had mostly stuck to them, though she was looking at the new members with curiosity as well.

She smiled sympathetically as Varuna crashed into Europa, remembering her own uneasiness with the wings when she first got them. Nowadays, it had felt natural to fly, which was odd, but also nice, she supposed. She had been intrigued when she heard Varuna had powers similar to hers, but they hadn’t exactly had time to chat and properly get to know each other. Perhaps later.

She slowed down at Enya’s signal and waited as she explained the situation. Andromeda still felt twitchy every time she heard the word ‘Zenar’, and when one of the new senshi questioned what it was, she couldn’t help but comment. “It’s a nightmare planet that you’re lucky you never saw. Well, it was. We fixed it, so now it’s a pretty green planet with lots of fairies. It’s totally safe to visit these days.”
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 11:58 am

[RP Event]Remnants Panace12

During her journey through space, Panacea was miles away. She thought about the last hours, the sudden call from a far-off planet and how the mission might proceed.

It was not long ago, maybe about one hour, when she was in her room and meditated. The last days were hard for her; she had a lot of things to do in Crystal Tokyo and besides that her always recurring nightmare returned last night.

She wanted to clear her mind and so she found herself sitting cross-legged in the middle of her room when suddenly someone opened the door and informed her that she is needed for a mission beyond their solar system.

Somehow she was a bit saddened about the fact that she had to quit her session but like they say: Business before pleasure. So she stood up, transformed into her senshi form and went to the gathering place where everyone introduced themselves in short form. Once the team was complete they hit the road to the mentioned planet.

Panacea did not talk very much during the flight to the planet. It was not just that she was a reserved and quiet person in general, she also did not know the others. Indeed, many of them seemed to be at her age but she still felt like an outsider. And a few of her fellow senshi also knew each other and shared some memories of past missions, so she didn't want to butt in and decided to stay behind them.

Although she wasn't a great fan of being dependent on others, she was glad that she wasn't on her own this time; otherwise she would have been completely disoriented. They may travel through Centaurus A...or maybe the Pinwheel galaxy? She had no idea. Compulsively she searched for something familiar so that she could orient herself in any way. Oh, this planet looks like Panacea...Are we in Andromeda?

She was reflecting if she should ask the others; after all they were a team now. But it didn't take long until she put the idea right out of her mind. Panacea was more the type of a loner and avoided it to establish contact with others. For some she might appear cold, she was aware of that. But actually she just did not want to make friends with anyone because she exactly knew how it hurts to lose them.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she noticed Enyalius giving her a sign to slow down. Oh, did we already arrive? She got slower little by little and waited for her next instructions once she has stopped.

Last edited by Princess Moon on 2nd March 2015, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 12:49 pm

"Hahahahahaha! What a noob!"

Many of the senshi there could recognize the ignorant laugh of Sailor Leviathan. As a brand new senshi, the only important missions she had ever been on were the ones on Zenar. Tears swelled up in her eyes as she continued laughing at Sailor Varuna's blunder. 

"What sailor senshi can't fly? I'm kind of new and I can soar like a water skimmer on the top of a pond."

What Sailor Leviathan failed to mentioned was that she only learned to fly because she was kicked off her planet to temporarily wander the universe until she was summoned to Crystal Tokyo. Despite not pledging her allegiance to Neo Queen Serenity, she was here yet again, perhaps trying to grow more as a senshi. As the group came to a halt, her fin-like wings fluttered gracefully.

"Any decent senshi can fly upside down, Sailor Octopus."

Leviathan wasn't eager to invest her time learning names it seemed.
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 1:12 pm

Aktypris looked intrigued then blinked when Andromeda had told her it was a nightmare. She frowned a little at such a concept. Maybe it had been a frozen planet? That would certainly be a nightmare to her reckoning. She gave a brief little shiver then cheered up quickly at the concept of a green planet with fairies. “Ohhh...fairies! I've never seen fairies! I know about fairy tales. Do fairies HAVE tails? Were they nice? I bet their pretty and sparkly, and they can grant wishes can't they?” She grinned excitedly at the concept. Until she heard someone laughing in what seemed to her like a smug manner. She spun around and tilted her head frowning as one of the senshi berated another for bumping into another, and mocking them for being a newbie.

And then she mocked her, to say anyone could fly upside down. Well she didn't see anyone else doing it! Not liking this attitude that ruined the fun of everything that had been going on, Aktypris growled and pumped her wings hard and flew hard, ramming her shoulder hard into Leviathan's stomach before she straightened up, getting in Leviathan's face with an intense look. “Stop being mean to people! And it's not octopus, it's Aktypris! ACK-TIE-PRIS!!”
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 1:38 pm

Shadow came to a halt near Enyalius, gazing towards the planet's surface. Amongst the comprehensive team of sailor senshi, he was unique in his identity as the sole member without a sailor crystal. No bright wings were responsible for his transport. Instead, his interstellar voyage was a feat accomplished through his telekinetic powers - and a helping hand from Enyalius. 

As their valkyrie leader signaled for them to stop, Shadow came to a halt near Enyalius and took an appraisal of his team. He had taken interest in the senshi that responded to Neo Queen Serenity's summons; Varuna, Aktypris, Panacea, and Zorya were completely new faces to him. While he had nothing to go on for personal experience, they had answered the queen's call with what he perceived as a lack of hesitation. 

For those faces he knew best, Enyalius, Achelois and Andromeda were with him through his adventures to a near-lightless asteroid and the distant planet of Zenar. He didn't have to dwell too much on their capabilities; hell, they had saved him from the clutches of the snake witch who had designs on courting Chaos on the faeries' own homeworld.

The remaning senshi weren't as easy to classify with broad strokes. Sailor Nocturnus, the sweet young (and timid) girl was last spotted during their foray against the Collector. Privately, Shadow hoped that her experiences would encourage Nocturnus to seek further self improvement. Sailor Europa, meanwhile, was known only by her association with Io and Ganymede. If the trend continued, Europa would prove to be every bit as dependable as those two.

Sailor Soul had perhaps been the greatest surprise of this journey. Was it soul-searching that Amina had undertaken, or some other fortunate circumstance that led her to discover some unknown aspect of her identity? Either way, Jasper had immediately taken notice of her new hairstyle and the ever-present wings on her backside. She looked far more confident than when they had last met. "It could be barren and cold. It could also have a greenhouse effect that traps heat, allowing for relative warmth.." Shadow replied to Soul, looking around the group of senshi for the last individual on his mind.

He didn't have to look far. Sailor Leviathan had the uncanny ability to say extremely inappropriate things at the worst possible times, and this instance was no different.

"How long do you want her leash to be?" Shadow spoke to Enyalius as an aside before moving towards Aktypris and Leviathan to separate them before their conflict grew out of hand. The fact that he had been picked as leader meant that he would need to maintain party morale and cohesion. Would this also mean that he would have to put on the mean face?

"Leviathan! Aktypris! This isn't the time or the place to horse around." Shadow looked at the two senshi sternly as he moved to hold them at arms' length apart from one another. Though his eyes were on both girls, it was clear that he was only watching Aktypris through his peripheral vision.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 1:59 pm

Just as Soul was about to ask Shadow a question in terms of the possibility of the planet having plant life, or not, a commotion erupted between Leviathan and one of the new senshi Aktypris. She covered her mouth when she over heard Shadow asking Enyalius how she wanted Leviathans leash to be. Shaking in silent laughter, she watched as Shadow moved forward to reprimand the two girls. She wasn't surprised that Leviathan was causing trouble, but she could see potential for those two to cause further trouble. 

"It may be a good idea if we need to split up again during this mission to keep those two apart, I do not foresee them working well together," she said to Enyalius after she floated closer, not wanting to be overheard. She shot the elder senshi  wry smile. She prayed that they would be able to complete the mission without having to split up, it never seemed to work well for them. 

Looking around she spotted Europa, who seemed to be chatting with Sailor Varuna. Good, they seemed to be getting along. It was good to see her friend chatting with others. She spotted Panacea, who seemed to be a little ways behind the others. Soul frowned. She seemed to be a little withdrawn from the rest of the group, preferring to stand on her own. Was she simply nervous and didn't know how to approach anyone in the group?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 3:46 pm

[RP Event]Remnants Enyali12
Enyalius sighed quietly, keeping her eyes to the mechanism and the planet as her ears dealt with the sudden commotion around her. The initial comments were short and sweet as the others started interacting with each other, and while the speed and excitement the mile-a-minute questions Aktypris gushed about the fairies got just a little on her nerves, overall everything was going along fine... until Leviathan started making fun of the senshi still new to flying. Luckily for her, Shadow seemed willing to take care of the altercation, and she offered a low 'all-yours' chuckle to his comment about leashing the socially-inappropriate senshi.
Quote :
Sailor Aktypris attacks Sailor Leviathan!
Did it hit?
--Leviathan was not moving and was not expecting an attack. Automatic Hit.

How much damage?
--She rolled a 2
--Strength bonus of 2
--Armor Bonus (Leviathan) of -3
----Total of 1 points of damage to Leviathan.
Quick movement behind her drew her attention completely from the machine in time to see Aktypris ram herself into Leviathan's stomach. Her lips in a harsh line and her brows furrowing dangerously, she was about to go over there and handle it -- only to find Shadow doing just that. He had placed himself between the pair and separated them, his expression none-too-pleased. She felt relieved, and relaxed a little as he admonished the pair. She didn't like the feeling of being a teacher on a student outing, despite how this mission might seem on paper with so many untested warriors, and that Shadow was taking his leadership role seriously and acting independently and responsibly made her feel nothing but full appreciation for him. Trusting him to handle everything else, she shot a quick glance to Achelois to see if she were worried about any damage Aktypris might have caused Leviathan, and finding her expression practically neutral (with her ever-present little self-amused smile), she went back to the device.

She nodded to Soul's comment, returning the ironic smile, thinking about similar plans that were made at the beginning of their last mission in regards to Leviathan and Soul working together. 

The arms were getting closer; with a few more adjustments she should be able to hone in on the site.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 4:10 pm

Varuna smiled at Europa, grateful that the other senshi hadn't been upset with her for her clumsy move. "You are Sailor Europa, right? It is nice to meet you. Is this your first mission for her highness?"

Feeling more confident and comfortable, Varuna's high spirits were suddenly sent plummeting to the ground when the senshi called Sailor Leviathan began to make fun of her. Varuna looked down in shame, tears prickling at her eyes. She hated public humiliation more than anything, and the last thing she wanted was to be humiliated in front of all of these senshi.

So much for making a good first impression.

She fought the tears that threatened to fall, clenching her fists in an attempt to hold herself together. 'She was just being silly. She was just kidding. There is no need to be upset. It was a simple joke. Do not cry. Do not cry,' Varuna told herself, taking repeated deep breaths. She hated herself for being so weak and inexperienced. At this rate, she would be left behind while everyone else completed the mission.

Maybe she wasn't ready for this after all.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 4:28 pm

Aktypris fairly glowered at Leviathan, but she didn't do anything else. She didn't feel very reprimanded by Shadow, and she could tell he was more focused towards Leviathan then her. Well good! She shouldn't talk about people like that, especially when they were already feeling nervous and unhappy. She could practically taste it in the air it was so strong. She turned away and her eyes fell on Varuna, surely she one Leviathan had been mocking.

She quickly flew over to her and gave her a swift, brief hug, then laid her hand on her shoulder, smiling brightly to the girl as she extended her senses towards Varuna to figure out her happiness. “Hey, don't worry about ol' mean brain over there, no one can blame you for not being good at something you're just starting to do!” She leaned close and whispered conspiratorially. “I betcha when she started flying, she crashed into a bunch of meteors and asteroids! And that's why her brain don't work.” She grinned wider, trying to cheer the girl up. “I'm Sany- uh, Sailor Aktypris! What's your name again?”
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 4:44 pm

Sailor Europa

Europa nodded at Varuna. "Nice to meet you too. And yes, this i my first mission, and only my second time leaving Earth. I'm just replacing a friend of mine who couldn't come." She looked over when she heard Leviathan laughing at Varuna's accident, and watched as she and Aktypris got into a small altercation. She was about to go over there and try to pull them apart before it escalated, but Shadow stepped in instead. Well, it was nice to know the leaders of this mission wouldn't allow that kind of behavior. Infighting wouldn't help the group at all.

Europa turned back to Varuna, realizing how much Leviathan's words had gotten to her. The same senshi that had fought with Leviathan flew over to try and comfort her, and Europa decided that Aktypris was well meaning, but a bit impulsive. 

"She's right, every senshi must start somewhere before they get better. There's no shame in making mistakes." Europa said.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 5:05 pm

[RP Event]Remnants 7TEIzMi

Zorya had been trailing quietly behind the team, trying to keep a focus on her flying. And after seeing Varuna's blunder, the poor girl, and Levithan's immediate response to it, Zorya pushed herself harder to try and stay in focus. She bit her lip in worry when she noticed the clear tension erupting between Levithan and Aktypris, but sighed with relief when Shadow stepped in and put a stop to it. She made a mental note to watch herself though, in particular around Levithan.

She flapped her wings and moved more toward the inner group. She shot a sympathetic smile toward Varuna, feeling awful over what Levithan had said to her before, but remained quiet. She was at a great loss of words, and understandably so, as she had never gone on any sort of "group mission" before and had little clue about who any of these people were. It did put her slightly to ease though, seeing that several of the other senshi present were close to her age.

She gazed around the vast space, and felt a slight twinge in her heart. She could feel the homesickness start to settle in. Far away from home, around all these unfamiliar faces, but she couldn't go back now. Not until the mission was completed. Trying to push away her somber mood, Zorya began to softly pluck at a few strings on her lyre, and could already feel her mood begin to lift.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 5:57 pm

Varuna looked up and smiled as Sailors Aktypris and Europa comforted her. It was nice to have some words of kindness after the humiliation she had just been through. Smiling slightly, Varuna looked up and gazed at the two senshi before her in turn. Aktypris's comment about Leviathan's brain made her giggle, and suddenly she felt a lot better. She would show Leviathan and all of these senshi that she was capable of handling this mission. This was Varuna's chance to prove she was ready to earn back her planet. 

"Thank you for your kindness," she said, the tears disappearing from her eyes. "I am Sailor Varuna, but you may just call me Varuna. This is my first big mission as well, although I have traveled between planets before. But I am sure we can all get through this together."

Varuna's smile grew wider, her personality finally starting to show. She liked to boost others' spirits, and optimism was one of her favorite things.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 6:10 pm

She was immensely pleased when Varuna's tears stopped, and she even began to giggle from Aktypris' comments. Good! “It's no problem. She was totally out of line, but I set her straight.” She smiled a bit sheepishly now. “Well that cute guy did. I guess he's dealt with her before...probably if she causes any more problems, we should go to him and tell him.” She looked over her shoulder towards Shadow a moment before looking at the two girls with her. She turned towards Europa.

“Hey. What's your name too? I've been on missions before...my sister and I would go to the planets in our system, and help settle problems. We used teleporters though...I really think from now on, I’m gonna fly everywhere! It's really cool, don't you think guys?” She smiled happily, getting the general sense from Varuna. Emotions. And if she was being happy, and that was making Varuna smile..then that was it. She now extended her sense towards Europa, wanting to know what made her happy.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 6:55 pm

Sailor Europa

"I'm Sailor Europa, it's a pleasure to be working with the both of you," Europa said to the both of them. "I've flown once before, and I admit, it's an amazing rush, isn't it? After you get used to it, that is." Her trip from Earth to outside the main Solar System was one of the more exciting parts of her senshi career, and she had jumped at the chance to do it a second time. 

When Aktypris extended her senses towards Europa, she would get a vague sense of a physical activity.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 7:36 pm

Gum flew out of Sailor Leviathan's mouth as she was struck in the stomach by Sailor Aktypris. She glared at the new addition to the group with contempt as she struggled to get Shadow away from her.

"Yes, Sailor Octopus. I get it... Jeez, what's the deal... Just because your namesake is of a lesser sea creature doesn't mean you have to get uppity with me."

Leviathan watched in silence as everyone began to comfort Sailor Varuna. What was going on? It didn't make any sense. Why was the girl crying? It wasn't like Leviathan said anything offensive. Right?

Her eyes widened when Sailor Soul suggested splitting up her and Sailor "Octopus."

"Shut up, Soul," she barked. "I can take care of myself. And what's with the new hair cut? You look different from before. You and Mr. and Mrs. Ganymede break up or something?"

She cringed at Sailor Zorya's harp playing. First noobs who can't fly straight and now random and boring music? She was really starting to not like this group already.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 7:50 pm

“Hi Europa! That's a pretty senshi name. It is really exciting to fly! It feels like a lot of exercise, you know exercise releases good feelings? I like dancing. Oh hey I hear music!” She looked over towards Zorya and waved her arm hard, grinning wide. “Hey! I like your music! Do you know any dancing songs? Maybe we can do some dancing before we land, and that'll help us limber up for what ever might be on that planet!”

She then proceeded to do a few little moves. She was actually a pretty good dancer, and doing something like that usually incited people to join in. And when people did the same thing together, it made everyone feel happy. And she could use a change from the feeling of heavy anxiousness in the air, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 7:52 pm

"Shadow, I highly suggest muzzling her as well as keeping a short leash," Soul ground out, trying to keep her cool. She was not going to kill Leviathan for being an ignorant buffoon, she was not going to kill Leviathan for being an ignorant buffoon. She would not tell Eisuke about Levithan. She would not tell Eisuke about Leviathan. Goddess knew the older woman would take the problem into her own hands and deal with it. She wasn't too sure how that would work out for Levithan to be completely honest. 

How had she forgotten how ignorant and irritating the other senshi was? She just blurted out anything that came to mind, no regard for how it would affect others. Judging by her attitude, she had no idea that she had upset and hurt Varuna, was upsetting Soul. She stayed over with Enyalius and Achelois, not wanting to get involved in the cluster mess that was forming infront of them. Could they ever get into a mission without stuff like this happening?

She cocked her head to the side as she heard a few notes from a lyre being played. Ah, Sailor Zorya. Soul couldn't help but wonder if her playing had any abilities to alter mood such as calm irate groups down.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 8:33 pm

Sailor Europa 

Europa winced as she heard Leviathan continue to speak. If Ganymede had heard that "Mr. and Mrs." comment, this would have already been a fight. She could already tell that Soul was getting agitated... Should she try to interfere before any more bridges were burned? After excusing herself from Varuna and Aktypris, she floated over to Leviathan. 

"You know, we're all in this group together, so maybe it would be best if we tried to get along. Your name is Sailor Leviathan, correct?" Europa said with a soft smile, her tone even. Getting angry would not help the situation at all, so she tried to stay as calm as possible. "I am Sailor Europa."
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 8:46 pm

"If you've got a problem, take it up with me!" Sailor Leviathan continued yelling to Sailor Soul. She had for the most part reconciled her thoughts about the senshi, even going so far as to carry her home in the completion of their mission at Zenar. The peace didn't last long it seemed.

The ignorant sailor soldier sighed and muttered under her breath. Her eyes widened to see Sailor Europa draw close. She looked off to the side and crossed her arms. Her face flushed in apparent nervousness.

"Hey, I'm not the one treating others like dogs," she said with a slight frown. "Europa, eh? You're a moon around Jupiter then. You likely know Ganymede then. He/she/it is a great fighter, but I honestly don't know much about Sailor Jupiter, you or the rest of your gas planet squad. You know, I'm a gas planet too. Pretty big at that. If you ever want to see the coolest planet around, Leviathan's the place to go, though don't expect a history lesson. I'm barely getting used to the place myself and Guardian Leviathan's got such a stick up her ass she hardly lets me travel around."

She let out a laugh, though it was a cheerful one this time. She seemed to enjoy Sailor Europa's company, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 9:32 pm

Sailor Europa 

Europa knew that she and her group weren't very well known outside of certain people, but it didn't bother her. The Galilean Moon senshi took their job as guardians of Sapporo seriously, even if it wasn't a very huge job. She continued the conversation, taking Leviathan's laugh as a good sign. 

"Another gas giant? What a coincidence. Does yours have moons as well? Most gas giants in this system tend to collect them." She started to wonder if Leviathan had senshi other than this one. Did she had a team to herself?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 10:13 pm

[RP Event]Remnants 7TEIzMi

Zorya blinked slightly in surprise when Aktypris approached her and complimented her playing. She momentarily stopped strumming, to give a quick, "Yes, that sounds like a nice idea." She resumed her playing, plucking the strings at a faster rate to create a more upbeat and happy tune. Zorya watched Aktypris dance as she did so, and she couldn't repress an amused grin. She herself wasn't the most skilled at dancing, but she flapped her wings to the beat of her music, giving her best attempt at it.

Zorya suddenly felt guilty, imagining her elder sister catching word of her dancing and goofing off during an important mission, but... Aktypris had a point. It would help to limber them up, and they'd be more prepared for whatever was waiting for them at the surface. Zorya pushed away thoughts of her sister disapproving of her actions, and continued to play and dance.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 10:26 pm

Aktypris was pleased that Zorya had agreed and began playing and dancing with her. She began to dance more exuberantly, matching the tempo that Zorya set with the music. She almost thought Zorya hesitated for a moment, but then she was still playing. She flashed the fellow senshi a wide grin then gestured to Varuna. “Come on, dance with us! It's good exercise, and maybe we won't be all jumpy when we land! And it's a great way to become friends, don't you think? Fun is always better with friends!” She proclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 12:54 am

[RP Event]Remnants 5531w1

She was already getting a headache. It was a good thing she wasn’t leading this team; she didn’t know how Enya managed it. Leviathan had once again opened her mouth and, as naturally happened when that transpired, someone got offended. This time offended enough to physically attack her. Andromeda blinked at the scene unfolding before her. Not even on the planet yet and a fight already broke out.

Surely nothing terrible could happen on this mission.

But in-fighting was par for the course with these missions, so she watched as Shadow took care of it, and as several of the others comforted Varuna, who looked completely devastated by Leviathan’s words. From experience, she knew Leviathan wasn’t a bad person, but she also saw how the comment could sting.

As Aktypris and Europa moved on to other people, Andromeda floated to Varuna’s side. “So, I hear you have oceanic powers too. Us sea swimmers have to stick together, huh?” she said with a grin. “To be honest, I never really like flying either. The water is where all the fun’s at.”
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 6:09 am

"No, I don't have any moons. I'm not a part of the Crystal Tokyo senshi either. I'm the only planet out there near the Tanakh star."

Sailor Leviathan turned towards Sailor Europa with a sad smile. The light of the nearby star lit up her golden eyes. She might sense a tinge of loneliness from the ignorant senshi.

"But hey, I don't mind," she lied. "Besides, I wouldn't want friends if they were like these guys. They're so sensitive."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[RP Event]Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP Event]Remnants

View previous topic View next topic Back to top